[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My best friend just said this to me on Skype chat. What the fuck

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 225
Thread images: 22

File: 12345.png (36KB, 776x300px) Image search: [Google]
12345.png
36KB, 776x300px
My best friend just said this to me on Skype chat. What the fuck do I do? I've always loved her, just been too afraid to say anything. HELP ME /B/
>>
BAMP
>>
BUMPIN
>>
>>596122967
just say it

you either win or lose, either way it's done.
>>
Stop being a faggot and tell her, OP. She'll either say yes or no. Just get it over with.
>>
File: 1422765085777.jpg (1MB, 2258x1678px) Image search: [Google]
1422765085777.jpg
1MB, 2258x1678px
Bumping with random pics
>>
>>596123193
>>596123240
I'm fucking terrified of me saying the wrong thing
>>
Play it cool, don't be pushy in the subject, she has just told you she's iffy about the idea.

I'd suggest pushing the physical contact boundary next time you hang out, see where that goes
>>
>>596123402
Here say this, "hey, I like you as more than a friend. U wan sum fuk?"
>>
Just fucking tell her, she just flat out said I like you but if you won't say anything I'll just friend zone you
>>
>>596123402
if you tell the truth, then it's not wrong.
>>
>>596123439
Cont.
Unless she's obviously wanting to have this conversation right here right now over Skype, then don't push it and let it drop.
Bring it up later in a non chalante way, preferably in a situation with alcohol involved.
>>
>>596123620
But anon...she's the best friend I've ever had. What if she decides to end that friendship if I show her my true feelings? She's a literal 11/10 inside and out, my god
>>
If you love her and she loves you then you two should be together <3
>>
>>596123816
Go for it man.

You'll spend you're whole life wondering.
>>
>>596123816
11/10? Pics or gtfo
>>
>>596123774
This actually sounds like a good idea. I think I'll mention it again some other time. Thanks, friend
>>
>>596123816
but then again, how will you know that she wont?

shit happens in life, but you never know if you dont go for it.
>>
>>596123870
I love a girl, she doesn't love me.
I am the alternate outcome to this fucked up advice of "just tell her brah"
Don't wind up like me Op, I lost my best friend and every day of my life is misery.
>>
>>596124349
Ayyyy lmao didn't think you would do it. Shit OP you better ask her out. Seems like a total qt3.14.
>>
dont admit your feelings over text, and dont admit your feelings before she actually does instead of 'maybe' saying it. you know shes open to the possibility of you being more friends you just have to take the leap and initiate more physical contact when youre together. change her perception of you to being more than just a friend.

dont listen to the people saying "just tell her you love her". a cat plays with a string when you dangle it just out of reach, give it the string and it loses interest.
>>
>>596123956
Thanks bro, I'm only only one here trying to give you real advice.
/b/ is a strange place to bring this query man, it could have cost you dearly
>>
>>596124391
Dont listen to this guy. Never tell a girl you love her right off the bat. Looks desperate and faggoty
>>
>I get jealous if you dated anyone else besides me though. wish i could control that
>>
>>596125036
terrible idea, dont say this shit
>>
>>596124391
>Fucking smooches and shit let's do this!"

Yeah don't listen to this virgin.

>>596124367
This guy has it right, the only benefit to dating is you get pussy, which you can get on the side while she's still your friend. If it goes bad you'll hate yourself until the day you die, I promise you
>>
>>596122967
just suggest going on a date to "figure it out" and see where it goes from there
>>
>>596124844
This guy gets it too.
These kindof this must always be done in person, never text.
>>
>>596124391
Lmso
>>
>>596125398
She told me she prefers this sort of stuff to be done over text
>>
>>596122967
Are you me?
>>
>>596125533
Dude what you wrote was literally autistic..
And I'm not even that guy
>>
Trust me on this one.

Lead the conversation to something else, to the best of your abilities. Next time you see her, wait for the right moment, then kiss her with all the passion stored up through the years. Worked for me.
>>
>>596122967
You both talk like fags.
>>
>>596125813
slowly get her to be attached to you, make her want to talk to you over skype
but keep the most "potent" tactics away from the texting realm
>>
File: 1408937501835.jpg (325KB, 1632x1224px)
1408937501835.jpg
325KB, 1632x1224px
>>596122967

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swgU1x9T-EY
>>
>>596122967
tell her how you feel, it'll work if you don't spill your spaghetti
>>
>>596125533
The fact you replied means you lack the intelligence and self control to realise that what I said in no way changes your life and you shouldn't have replied, it was only intended to help OP.
Instead you just throw out pointless insults and braggadocio on an image board revealing your true worth as just another clueless human being. Now don't take this personally, I just want everyone to succeed and be happy. So please really consider what I have said and become a better person. If you feel the need to reply to this you're hopeless
>>
File: received_895130640508627.jpg (212KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
received_895130640508627.jpg
212KB, 1024x768px
Hey op.

Finding myself in a similar situation right now. Long story short both of us went through breakups and all recently. I love her more than anyone but not entirely romantically. Pretty soon were going to a concert together and chances are were gonna drink and I'll see how that pans out.

Just remember, if you fuck up and she's not into you she's still your best friend and as long as you can move on from that I see no reason she wouldn't still wanna chill with you

Best of luck to you bro
>>
OP, I think you really need to bite the bullet. My first ever girlfriend came out of a very similar situation via text message...we were dancing around the subject and I just straight up told her that I was in love with her, and she responded in the same fashion. You either: a) sit in this awkard, lame limbo situation you're in now, b) get rejected (though that looks unlikely now) c) get mutual response and have the best day of your life.

Go on...just do it
>>
>>596126247
wha-what
>>
File: 1366932119709.png (202KB, 361x361px) Image search: [Google]
1366932119709.png
202KB, 361x361px
Tell her to meet up.

Don't talk about shit like this over text ffs, you need to see face to face to discuss these things.
>>
File: 1408724273649.jpg (121KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1408724273649.jpg
121KB, 1500x1500px
>>596122967
oh boy op I cannot wait to see what happens next.
Please don't be fake...
>>
>>596126544
Why would you be best friends with a girl. Sounds kinda gay to me. Nothings more straight then two cool dudes being two cool dudes with each other. Women just ruin that
>>
>>596126225
You're trying to screw the kid over
>>
File: beta.png (6KB, 300x300px)
beta.png
6KB, 300x300px
>>596123816
>What if she decides to end that friendship if I show her my true feelings?
holy hell you're a gigantic faggot
>>
>>596127241
What up! We are three cool guys looking for other cool guys to hang out at our party mansion! Nothing sexual.
>>
>>596122967
Just tell her you love her.
Then dump her ass for saying cray
>>
>>596127496
I'm not, she's my best friend man. We talk from 10 in the morning to 3 in the morning
>>
This is exactly the sort of chat that led to me sitting here three years later, engaged to my best friend.

She is into it. She is trying to figure out how into it you are. Just say what comes natural to you without trying to make it go in a given direction. If you guys really are that close, it will happen and you can explore it without getting pushy or feeling weird.

It may take a while, not gonna lie, but it's worth it.
>>
op go for it
>>
>>596127796

B E T O G E T H E R
E
T
O
G
E
T
H
E
R
>>
>>596127878
Should I bring it up again at a later date, then? Idk if I should try and go back to that subject right now. I'm head over heels in love.
>>
File: how to gay sex.webm (3MB, 640x360px)
how to gay sex.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>596127796
>We talk from 10 in the morning to 3 in the morning
[faggotry intensifies]
>>
you fucking idiot.

you were too beta to initiate it.

SHE IS GIVING YOU THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL HER YOUR FEELINGS, GO ON WITH IT, YOUR CHANCE IS RIGHT NOW, AND I GUARANTEE YOU'LL FUCK IT ALL UP IF YOU DONT TAKE IT NOW LOL. POST RESULTS TOO
>>
>>596128312
this
>>
>or naw
>lifes a lil cray
Fucking kill yourself.
>>
call her, meet her, get the girl
>>
>>596128312
This, OP. Do it, otherwise you will always regret it.
>>
>>596128454
>>596128312
both these things. wtf man, and post tits or gtfo. OHMYFUCK im becoming retarded just thinkning about how fucking dumb you are acting by not knowing how to deal with this situation.
>>
>>596127796
She probably thinks you're her gay friend
>>
I hate you
>>
keep it simple dipshit. and stop being such a fucking pussy, you arent supposed to get on your fucking knees and BEG for her to approve what you say. write to her how you feel, and maybe, just fucking maybe she might think you arent a beta.

what id do?

"i do like you" or the pussy version "i value our friendship, but i do like you more than just that"
>>
>>596122967

Listen to me, I don't know what else you've been told. I don't know/care if this is a troll because someone will undoubtedly ask this same thing seriously.

Tell her! Seriously just sit and think about what you as a person respond to. Do you want to deal with wishy/washy people? The indecisive numbnuts that don't ever nut up and say how they feel? No, you don't like those people. Sure you might tolerate or even sympathize with them, but you don't prefer them.

So, what you need to do is say, "Are you home? I'm coming over." Wait for any indication that she is infact home. Go to her room and kiss her on her face. It is what she is waiting for. If she has levels of interest enough to say what she said already then you're basically in.

You're wanting to creep your way to a victory and it doesn't work like that. You're either all in, or fold. Give up on her or go for it. You'll not be happy until you decide to do what you think you should. If she responds in the affirmative, then congratulations. If she doesn't, that doesn't mean it will be the end of the world. Sometimes they have to sort through it. If she pulls away or says, "No!" Shrug your shoulders and leave. Don't stay and talk. That will put her in a position to decide if you're what she wants or not. No one can fault you for trying and failing. Not trying is truly cowardly though.

TLDR: Do it, you won't regret it either way.
>>
>>596128099
You will know the specifics of your friendship better than I ever will, so it's hard for me to say. Chances are unless you're a total autist about it right now, it will keep coming up until you two do something about it. Don't ignore it and don't push too hard is all I can really advise.

My best friend and I were talking constantly throughout the day, dated other people but would playfully send nudes to each other, not in an attempt to start dating but we were just close and knew we could trust each other with anything. Actually. We were the only people either of us trusted with everything. So it depends on where you are, man. I do hope it goes well.
>>
Nope. She's toying with you, dude. She already knows you like her and is seeing how much before breaking your heart. She prolly cares, so she wants to let you down easy.
>>
File: 1422421528188.png (214KB, 671x600px) Image search: [Google]
1422421528188.png
214KB, 671x600px
>>596122967
Since you're so afraid of risking losing your friendship, just ask another friend to discreetly ask about you to her.
>>
>>596122967
top kek /b/ro, just send her a dik pik and say 'wanu saaack waifu?'

She'll definitely take the bait.
>>
>>596129340
Same thing here, minus the nudes. We tell each other things we'd never consider telling anyone else. I'll just wait until the next time the subject is brought up.
>>
if you dont do something right now, today, you will forever regret it, and you will become fucking depressed. if there is any inch of manhood in you, for the love of christ you better respond with some shit to make her your girlfriend. TODAY.
>>
Tell her how you feel man, you will regret it otherwise. I fell for this girl once but was too beta and couldn't find the courage to ask her out and she eventually started seeing someone else and I met up with her recently and she's still seeing him. Trust me when I say that you will regret it if you don't tell her
>>
>>596129695
"I'll just wait until the next time the subject is brought up"

don't you faggot
do it now
>>
Don't say you love her or anything!!

Just say you like her and want to see where this goes.
>>
op its either now or never
>>
Easiest is get drunk together and talk about it.
>>
>>596129180
The act of risking her will, in a way, be sexy to her. That devil may care attitude is like catnip to women. They want a guy who will set the world on fire just to keep them safe. That's truly it. It comes down to position. Everyone, at everything, wants position. They want to feel like you're giving them a small amount of leverage against the world. So, show her that you're able to be that person. Leave your conscious mind out of the equation. If you think it, say it. If you're afraid you'll hurt her, or upset her. Then even better. Girls have been programmed since childhood to think that mean guys are sexy and that attracts the majority of them.

Walk up to her, place your hand on the small of her back, pull her to you firmly but gently. Give her a close mouthed kiss on the lips. Relax the muscles in your lips and don't try to eat her head, but push your face to hers with both passion and restraint. Don't think about what you're doing after that. Just respond to the movements you and her are making together. If it is in a place that can proceed further, it will at that point. If you're wanting to be the "good guy" and not "take advantage". Don't be vocal about it. If she pushes back and stops you. Then allow her to but do it reluctantly. If she doesn't stop you or starts taking things off you, then let it happen. Once the sex happens, it will put you in a position to mean more to her. I am not one of these dumbass kids. I am telling you, this is exactly your move.

Don't fuck around with it. Commit. Be confident. Respect her like a savage would. Meaning, you don't want her dead, but holding yourself back isn't winning you any awards.

If the moves fail because of disinterest just fold. Give it a couple months and find a way to run back into her. Act like nothing ever happened and you can work your way back into the friendzone if you so desire.
>>
She obviously wants you to say something... I hope you didn't just leave her hanging. Try being suggestive a little bit longer, see how she responds
>>
>>596127796
she'd have to be a raging bitch to flat out dump you as a friend just because she knows you're true feelings for her. I would tell her, honestly yo'd be better off without a friend like that.
>>
>>596130744
This, but I doubt OP is capable of being suggestive
>>
>>596129695
>I'll just wait until the next time the subject is brought up.

And then the next time you're going to say "well, next time for sure!" And then you're going to do the same thing again, and again and again...
>>
>>596130984
There is only ever today, Anon. If you won't do it today, you won't do it tomorrow. I don't care if one of your parents died today. There are only ever mental excuses, that are deadset on holding you back. Not real obstacles that can't be avoided or overcome.

Fucking man up. Tell this girl the true true and get the fuck in there man. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Risk is required to obtain rewards. Don't eat the yellow snow!
>>
>>596131559

Shit, this was meant for

>>596129695
>>
>>596129695
you're so stupid. do it now you dumbfuck. Before it's too late.
>>
Is OP even in here anymore?
>>
>>596127241
because i dont like to talk a lot
whereas girls usually talk more
so i listen and they like me

im beta and you cannot stop me
>>
op fucked up. he wont go through with it. you fucking moron.

threads over boys, we'll see this kid in a suicide thread next year. good job, you completely fucked up, and your balls clearly havent dropped.
>>
>>596132009

I hope not, I hope he's gone to girl's house. I am so unbelievably sure that she wants this, at least enough to see how/where it goes.
>>
op this is your last chance
just tell her now you nigger
>>
>>596132248
he better stream it
>>
>>596132248
Agreed.

He wants her to make the first move or some shit. Girls have like a .00000001% chance of doing that.
>>
>>596130915
I think something happened to OP. Anyway, because I'm a beta faggot, it's always worked for me to put myself into a situation where I'm forced to talk it out. Maybe ask to meet up with her for coffee or something, and then ask her about her feelings.
>>
>>596132594
you know what the fucked up thing is? hes the lucky .00000001%, she made the first fucking move. this is perhaps the most beta thing I have ever seen. "ill do it next time"
>>
OP are you still here
>>
>>596132112

That's fine, I am not telling you to act any differently 99.9% of the time. Just, tonight, be a dude that takes charge and lays something on the line.

What the code in her message is, "Yeah, I think about you romantically, too. I just don't know if you're exactly what I want. I can't promise you that I will fall in love with you, but I do like you. Maybe we should see how it goes."
>>
>>596122967
Who gives a fuck, you underage little shit. If it did happen, you'd split within a few months at best.

Don't waste your faggot time and fuck off.
>>
>>596132791

You're right... I read the OP's pic backwards I think. WHAT THE DEEP FRIED FUCK, OP! /b/'s sex life doesn't get many marks in the "Win" column. Don't deny us this one.
>>
File: 1412029121106.jpg (48KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
1412029121106.jpg
48KB, 680x510px
>>596129595
What are we? in the 6th grade?
>>
6/10

Creative and effective but boring.
>>
>>596122967
Meet her IRL and ask her out. If she says no, whatever, if she says yes, awesome. She will probably say yes though, she might've just said it to see of you would say anything.
>>
>>596129595

Yeah, OP, don't ever do that. The kiss of death for any romantic interest a girl might have, is being a pussy.
>>
>>596133268

See, this guy fucking knows! Dude, this isn't a "Delete System 32" type thing. This is legit advice that will put your dick in a chick!
>>
OP, don't end up sad and wondering like a lot of us. Take the leap bro, the last thing the world needs is another sad anon.
>>
OP here again. Conversation veered off into a different topic, i think I lost my chance for today unless I wanna try bringing it up again right now. What do?

Yeah, I'm a fucking idiot.
>>
>>596127796
Try. If she say no, end this. Dont be fag like me. I went through same situation, grow some balls and try or be a fag for the rest of your life
GL
>>
I would like to think that OP is talking this one out with her. If he has the relationship with her that he says, he has to know he can say anything to her without it being weird.

OP, if you're out there, and you can't talk to her about this, if you are not comfortable enough to tell her everything about how you feel, not only are you lying to yourself about the depth of the friendship, but you don't fucking deserve the opportunity.

Go talk to her. No ones advice will be as tailored to someone you talk to everyday, constantly, than your own words. Put. Them. Out. There.
>>
>>596133563
Reading through all the advice posted here
>>
>>596126423
>>596127233
Yeah, and now both of you are hypocrites
>>
>>596133563
do it faggot
>>
>>596122967

I am 33 years old. I can promise you that I have had enough failed relationships to know what to do to start one. I can also tell you that regret is much, much worse than a lost friend. Humiliation is easier to get over than the "If I had only..." bullshit that clogs up your thoughts as you lay down to go to bed.

If this event does sever the friendship, it can be mended. You can't, however, never move into a relationship until you make this move.
>>
OP. if the last three years with my best friend have proven anything to me, it's that absolutely NOTHING has been able to shake our mutual desire to spend every minute in each other's lives. And there have been some things that probably should have ended our friendship, if anything was ever going to. And it hasn't.

If you DONT have that with your best friend, take a chance. If it ends, you're NOT actually losing what you think you are.
>>
op dont be a fag
>>
>>596133563

Dude, just say this...

"Ya know, the more I think about it, the more I really would like to see what we could turn this into. You know, something more than just a friendship. I think about you basically all the time and when I'm not thinking about you, I am thinking about thinking about you. You're pretty awesome. I think you and I could be really good together. You with the [something amazing you noticed about her, that most people don't appreciate]. I want to be the guy you do that with/to/for. I want you to be the girl that I get the privilege of listening to, everyday. So, nothing much would change. Except I won't have to hide how I feel, and you will get a lot more orgasms."
>>
>>596134762
dont say this
>>
>>596134762

>I think about you basically all the time and when I'm not thinking about you, I am thinking about thinking about you.

This is literally the most beta thing I have ever read in my whole life.
>>
>>596132915
>>596133563
Basically this. Just ask her to do something more romantic in person, comeback tell us how it went. We can give you further advice if you need it. I've been through this a lot too, the rejection thing is not as bad as you think it is and she'll probably just gloss over it if she doesn't feel the same.
>>
>>596134849

Okay, it's not my best work. It just needs to be something that makes her feel special, without putting her a corner that scares her.
>>
>>596134762
say this if you want to be rejected faster than the speed of fucking light
>>
>>596135148
>>596134849
>>596134762
Yes...while I appreciate the advice I'm not gonna say something like this. I'm just going to tell her that I've liked her a lot for a while and see what she says. Something along those lines
>>
>>596135025
buddy you are probably the biggest creep in real life. who the fuck says that kind of shit? you've never had a girlfriend before.
>>
>>596135354
do it OP
do it
>>
>>596134849
>>596135015
>>596135021
>>596135148
>>596135354
>>596135378

What the saddest thing about this is, and I promise this isn't some defensive retort. I don't have a problem getting girlfriends. They usually eat up my bullshit, and then get tired and bored of me later, after I turn the charm down. So, that definitely wasn't something good I wrote. I accept that but girls do like to know they are being thought about. You may not want to sound like you're totally consumed by them, like I implied but yea.. I'll just shut the fuck up now...
>>
>>596135737
Naw, don't be too down on yourself. It'd just come off as a bit too...obsessive? If i said it that way. Especially if it turned out that she actually doesn't like me.
>>
>>596135953

Thanks, but okay, let's look at it from another perspective. What are you afraid will happen if you open up?
>>
>>596135378

To clarify I meant a metaphorical corner. Like don't say something intense like, "I want to love you forever and get married and have kids. I can't wait to see us grow old together!" Not a real corner.
>>
>>596136476
Well...i've witnessed at least 3 of our mutual friends hit on her and be shot down, hard. I doubt we'll stop talking or anything if she does reject me, but I'm scared that things will get a bit...weird or won't be the same as before. Sad thing is, I do actually think about her 24/7.
>>
>>596137201
op just go for it
>>
>>596137201

Well, there very well may be a good reason for the friends being shot down. Because they aren't the right person asking.

I assure you sir. I am 33 years old. I got my High School sweetheart, (It didn't last but got her I did.) I have probably had 20+ "Relationships" in my life. It all comes down to simple human nature. Women are responsive to confidence, comfort, and compassion. They want you to be interesting to them. The sexuality comes from being fierce and confident. The romance comes from kindness. So, to win her over here, you want confidence. You want her to say yes. So, find a way to be honest, without letting her say no.

I can promise you this though, if you do "fail" at this, you can get back on the horse as a friend later. Like I said earlier. Just give a bit of time. She may even change her mind in the time period. Just act like it didn't happen and she'll want to be your friend again. If you even need that. It may just be a simple, "I'm sorry Anon, I don't think of you in that way." Which we know won't happen. Since she already said she wanted you.
>>
>>596138191
Okay...I think I'll do it, then. Thanks a ton, /b/rother.
>>
>>596137201
Go for it. Even if she dumps you, you are still gonna be a winner. Believe in yourself and follow your dreams.
>>
OP she likes you. Show some balls and tell her you like her more than a friend. Tell her what you love about her. You seriously have this in the bag. Be a man
>>
>>596138459

Good luck man, honestly. I may stick around on this thread incase you don't wimp out. Just to see how it goes.

Really man, best of luck.
>>
>>596138459

Remember, it's yours to lose. Commit, be confident and honest. Don't let her escape the trunk once she says no... and remember to double tap.

You fuckers said I was creepy, fuck you! I'll eat your goddamned femoral arteries!
>>
File: 1422125609992.png (13KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1422125609992.png
13KB, 480x320px
OP, why haven't you done it yet? Just say it or you will regret it for the rest of your life. TRUST ME, AND SHOW RESPONSE.
>>
op pls deliver
>>
>>596139659
>>596140031
She's AFK, waitin'
>>
>>596122967
She just told you she's interested. If you don't go for it then you don't deserve her
>>
>>596140344

Got a pic while we wait? I am curious what the two of you look like now.
>>
op post screenshots after she replies
>>
File: 26-Blanka-Street-Fighter.jpg (109KB, 562x750px) Image search: [Google]
26-Blanka-Street-Fighter.jpg
109KB, 562x750px
>>596133563
Then just create another opportunity. You are not a bystander, you can take control of where the conversation goes.
>>
>>596140823
>>
>>596141350
Give this man a point.

>>596141441
You don't live anywhere near SE KY or NE TN do you? She looks familiar.
>>
>>596122967
"I feel romantically for you. I'd like to see you soon to tell you in-person"
>>
>>596141441
not bad OP i was expecting a land whale
>>
Aw fuck I can't go to sleep now until I know what happens

PRAY4OP
>>
>>596133563
OP now is the perfect time. Say something like "can i be honest for a sec" or some shit then say "I like you more than a friend" there is still hope. Everyone here knows and agrees that she has feelings for you. Man up or blow your chance
>>
>>596141799

I was too, to be honest. I get the intimidation factor. She looks like quite the prize, my dead Anon. Yeah, no pressure, but don't fuck this up.

Also, you might have fucked up something by not responding to her "Come to Jesus" moment the way she expected. So, now she is crying her face off and you'll need to aggrandize your gesture.
>>
OP, Do it, not because I want you sad. we want you to be happy, /b/ro <3
>>
op pls
>>
Just tell her how you feel. It is literally that simple. If not, you'll stew in regret until the end of time.
>>
>>596122967
Whoa she's hot op. Somebody else it gonna get that if you dont
>>
Fucking tell her dude, she gave you the oportunity with that first message, please don't ruin that.
>>
op its been 2 hours
>>
If she doesn't respond soon call her and say, "What was I thinking? Of course I like you. I was hesitant only because I didn't want to risk a friend. Now, I realize I will take that risk, but only for a much greater reward."
>>
>>596123402

You need to overcome that fear, man. It will sabotage countless opportunities in your life. Just talk to her like another human being. If it doesnt work, then you must learn to move on. Dont attach feelings and priorities to others that havent been yet earned.
>>
You're with me, you little bitch? The fleet that brought me in class, I would be very glad that you understand that al-Qaeda, and many other mysteries that took part in the attacks, and over 300 confirmed kills. The formation of the gorillas, and I all armed forces of the United States, it is not the best way. Not for me, but only one goal. People like you, my world and hell is the so-called sensitive, what happened, and I'm going to Remove from the country. Remove to me to insult on the Internet, says not found? I think it's more than a fan. All spy on my network, I appeal to you, and he invited me to prepare better for the IP storms, and at the same time, as now, bitch. This is your life, bad storm, napkins. The death of a child. Anywhere, anytime, and I can kill seven hundred only in your hands. I only intensive training in combat, but will the entire Arsenal of the NAVY of the United States of America, and the power to remove bad ass face of the continent, you little shit. Bad, revenge, some wise comments to know what it is, can be, should be kept in the mouth. But, not, not, not, now only to pay, you can damn delay. I hate fucking me, and I would like to drown me. Dead sleep.
>>
>>596143757

Don't say it like that, that ending is a bit odd. but yeah something along the lines of that is fine.
>>
>>596143757

>"but only for a much greater reward"
no
>>
>>596143757
This
>>
>>596122967
op sounds like a swaglord faggot and should probably cut his cock off and bleed out

sage
>>
op are you still here
>>
Yeah, cause girls hate to feel like you want them and appreciate them. Trust me, it's only creepy if they don't like you. Just look at any YA novel turned movie. The dude is always a fucking psychopath but makes the girl feel funny in her pants, so it's forgiven. Hell even Spider Man stalked Gwen in the last movie. She creamed over it.
>>
>>596144595

The amount a girl cares about you is directly and inversely proportional to the amount you care about them.
>>
>>596144595
>"movie"
>>
op is kill?
>>
>>596145386

op is kill
>>
Ok op listen closely. Follow her around waiting for her to pass out on a bench. Don't worry, you will be there to save her. Next bundle her up and take her home. Put her in your bed and sleep on the couch, you don't want her thinking something happened. When she wakes up make sure not to pressure her about what happened, but she has to eat the eggs.
>>
i hope OP didnt fuck up
>>
>>596144867

See, I understand what you're saying. That it's a movie and that it isn't represenative of real life. Okay, then why is it that any girl you ask who likes Twilight will tell you that the first book is their favorite, and in it. Edward does ZERO sane things. He watches her like she's food, he sneaks into her bedroom, he acts like a complete asshole, he is hot and cold to her personality wise, and at different points openly admits he wants to kill her more than anyhing ever. YET, the girls who love that film would give their first born to be Bella. You see my point. The film is a reflection of the consumer's desire. It may feel like a fictional truth, but it is not. Girls will forgive you almost any socially frowned upon behavior, as long as they find you attractive and some of those behaviors will be pants wettingly sexy to them.
>>
Hope she has extra sauce for all the spaghetti op is throwing at her right now.
>>
Op, wake up and do the shit kurwa. Ja tu w polsce na ciebie liczę więc kurwa mnie nie zawiedź.
>>
>>596146190
you're a faggot
>>
>>596122967
<lifes a lil cray

Why do you have a crush on a nigger, OP?
Are you a niggerloving faggot?
>>
>>596147309
>>596141441
>>
>>596146829

YOU THINK THIS IS A FUCKING JOKE? W'ere trying to get a /b/ro laid!
>>
>>596122967
just wait to middle school starts up again and ask her to the next school dance
>>
>>596147529
you're not going to get him laid with your ebin movie bullshit
>>
>>596147398
I was wrong. She is cute.
>>
>>596145726
Am I the only one who gets this reference?
>>
op where the fuck are you
>>
>>596148159
nope.
>>
>>596122967
Definitely play it cool, don't push physical contact too much but make it subtle
>>
>>596147808

I'm sorry to tell you this, but it is exactly true what I said. Girls, just like guys, don't give a backer's fuck about what is being done. As long as they get to copulate with that person is hot. It is a truth of life, you should accept sooner, rather than later. I was using the movie as an example, an analogy, a representation of reality. If you're not smart. I'll stop explaining as it won't do any good one way or the other.
>>
>>596145726
Topkek
>>
>>596148780
*Baker's fuck*
*As long as [the person] they get to copulate with is hot.

I had a stroke or something while typing that.
>>
OP what happened
>>
>>596148780

this is why youre still a virgin
>>
>>596149774
Hopefully OP and his best friend are busy admitting how they feel without OP being autistic enough to say "that's great! I love you too. I always have. Hold on. Let me go tell 4chan about this."
>>
>>596150463
kek
>>
IT HAPPENED

I LOVE YOU /B/

I'm out, /b/rothers.I'm now the happiest guy alive.
>>
>>596151079
are you serious
post screenshots faggot
>>
>>596151079
Screens
>>
>>596151146
Did it via Skype call

Bye, niggers. Love you all
>>
>>596151079
fake faggot
>>
>>596151294
youre not OP faggot
>>
>>596151079
pics or it didn't happen

OP is probably hanging himself as we speak
>>
Everyone of us wants a good ending, but this fake makes me even more sad
>>
>>596150210

Not for some time. I will place money on the fact that I lost my virginity, before you were born.
>>
File: 1420108997625.jpg (117KB, 400x580px) Image search: [Google]
1420108997625.jpg
117KB, 400x580px
>>596152355
Checkd
>>
File: 1182648401.png (7KB, 215x285px) Image search: [Google]
1182648401.png
7KB, 215x285px
>>596145726
lel
>>
>>596151079
Fake.
>>
File: yugi chekem.jpg (46KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
yugi chekem.jpg
46KB, 555x555px
>>596152733
nice
>>
>>596152355
it's hurt? your back is okay?
>>
>>596152733
olawdd
>>
File: 1422036712938.jpg (65KB, 474x369px) Image search: [Google]
1422036712938.jpg
65KB, 474x369px
>>
>>596122967
Jesus fuck, faggot.

Just tell her.

And if your spaghetti spills, keep talking to girls until you can hold it.

now fuck off
>>
>>596122967
Spill the beans OP. It's time.
>>
File: 1421568387772.jpg (88KB, 700x520px) Image search: [Google]
1421568387772.jpg
88KB, 700x520px
>>596153677
>>596154000
>>
>>596145726
FUCKING LOL'D
>>
>>596154000
Dem trips
>>
>>596153251
I did do some hard thrusting on your mother, but no, nothing lasting damage wise to my vertebrae.
>>
>>596122967
Fucking tell her you beta faggot. Jesus christ you're such a cuck. "Oh no I'm insecure and afraid!" PATHETIC. BETA. Grow a dick and tell her you fucking idiot. If you don't do this now the cycle will never end and you'll keep being a regretful, miserable, niggercocksucking, beta faggot.
>>
op faggot post what happene d
>>
>>596122967
Ok time to update us
>>
Tell her that you've always loved her but you were too nervous to ask
>>
>>596150210
>>596152355

Damn son, get rekt
>>
Tell her to touch ur balls. Only touch, not fondle. See if she feels any connection.
>>
>>596156321
watch my 6!
>>
>>596156321
Jesus, the doubles god loves us!

Also, after you confess your undying love for her. Tell her, "Thank God! I thought I would never find a girl that would love an AIDS riddled faggot like me!"
>>
File: 1378095302676.jpg (45KB, 719x960px) Image search: [Google]
1378095302676.jpg
45KB, 719x960px
>>596122967
You already failed. She hinted to liking you. You shoulda been like "Well lets go on a date and ill help you decide." or some shit like that.
>>
>>596156918
Exactly. Kids should be thought how to be brave when talking to girls.
>>
File: checkcheckcheck.gif (180KB, 404x416px) Image search: [Google]
checkcheckcheck.gif
180KB, 404x416px
>>596156321
Try to catch these dubs
>>
Godspeed, OP. When you're old and falling apart you're not going to be sitting there regretting telling people you loved them.
>>
OP is a faggot for not updating
>>
>>596137201
Holy fuck what a giant faggot. Do it or don't. End of thread. Shit.
Thread posts: 225
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.