[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

> 2015 > People still get put in prision for 6 months -

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 54

File: 1417487326001.png (798KB, 1048x798px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417487326001.png
798KB, 1048x798px
> 2015
> People still get put in prision for 6 months - 2 years for denying the holocaust
>>
>>596113188
Where is that happening?
>>
>>596113527
Germany, belgium, france, in over 20 countrys in the world.
>>
>>596113188
I hope during the next holocaust they will kill you and your family you fucking faggot
>>
>>596113872
That's hot
>>
File: 1418156614001.png (243KB, 477x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418156614001.png
243KB, 477x768px
>>596113872
Great argumment jew. Should we also make 9/11 conspiracy theorys illegal?

Or denying the gulag?
>>
>>596113762
For real? I'll have to put this in my back pocket for the next "who is freer fight".

What is the logic behind not being able to believe it was a lie?
>>
>>596114405
It is real, and while i thought nobody gets realy in prision for this, many people every year do.
For example the last time a 78 year old got 11 months in prision for denying the holocaust.

> What is the logic behind not being able to believe it was a lie?


I don´t know...jews?
>>
>>596114237
Yes. Next!
>>
File: Jewcartoon.gif (11KB, 501x585px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Jewcartoon.gif
11KB, 501x585px
>>596114729
Good.
>>
>>596114237
i dont think the 9/11 conspiracy involves completely denying it ever happened
>>
>>596114628
Is that the only think that you know of you cant deny? What about like the US marching all those Indians to death on the trail of tears? Could you say that never happened? Is it a general offense law?
>>
File: 1419652765831.jpg (210KB, 617x463px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419652765831.jpg
210KB, 617x463px
>>596113188
Every major participating nation in world war two had genocidal tendencies. It was really a war between fascism, capitalism, and communism. I think fascism should have won..
>>
>>596114969
9/11 didnt happen. The building were just moved to China.
>>
>>596113188
Nest thing you know, they'll imprison you for denying the existence of nazis.
>>
>>596114969
You just have to doubt the nummbers, so lets say you say only 5 million jews died, you go to prision.
>>
File: Die.png (2MB, 1480x1074px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Die.png
2MB, 1480x1074px
How can one deny a holocaust that never happened?
All those Jews died from HIV/AIDS
>>
File: 1421024794060.jpg (99KB, 486x675px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1421024794060.jpg
99KB, 486x675px
>>596114237
>Great argumment jew. Should we also make 9/11 conspiracy theorys illegal?


What actually happened on the 9th of November that makes Amerilards so upset?
>>
>>596113188
"To determine the true rulers of any society, all you must do is ask yourself this question: Who is it that I am not permitted to criticize? " - Voltaire
>>
File: image.jpg (108KB, 779x583px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 779x583px
>>596113188
Wut now
>>
>>596115188
well you clearly have been brainwashed by the government because china is made up to pursue the new earth ordum
>>
>>596115083
>Is that the only think that you know of you cant deny?

Yes.

> What about like the US marching all those Indians to death on the trail of tears?

Its legal.

> Could you say that never happened? Is it a general offense law?

Yes you could, you could even say we never killed russians, or the gulag never happend.

But if you say we don´t had gas chambers, or the nummber of jews that died were less then 6 million, or any of that, you go to prision.
You can´t even make studys about the holocaust to proof it is real, and you can´t dig up this mass graves of the holocaust because its against jewish law, and your laywer will also get in trouble for defending you.
>>
>>596115585

If China is made up how did their eyes get so slitty?
>>
>>596115724
That is fucked up. I believe it all happened the way they say but going to that extend to have no one look into it or criticize the accuracy of the information seems like they are hiding something.
>>
>>596113762
So If I wear a shirt in Germany that says "hitler did nothing wrong" I could go to jail? How is that not a limitation of free speech?
>>
File: 1422486205002.jpg (270KB, 542x1099px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422486205002.jpg
270KB, 542x1099px
>>596116337
Problem is you can´t even say it was not as much as they claim.

You can´t say anything, everything they say must be true.
Say 6 million died because they starved to death, and not because of gas chambers, you go to prision.
>>
>>596116602
> "hitler did nothing wrong" I could go to jail?

Not sure....i mean you can say you think the holocaust was a good thing, but if you have a shirt that says:
> the holocaust never happend

You go to prision. If you have a tshirt with swastika you get sued.
>>
File: 543.jpg (13KB, 229x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
543.jpg
13KB, 229x200px
>>596116602

Germany is run by a women, why are you so stupid? The whole country is a shit hole that lets in immigrants and Muslims by then ten folds because of "Muh special multiculturalism"
>>
>>596116602
no and no
>>
>>596116711
Even if they did starve to death, it's still murder. If you take somebody as a prisoner and you don't feed them, you are killing them. Is that really any less abhorrent than herding them into a "shower" and poisoning them?
>>
>>596116918
>implying merkel isn't manliest politician after putin

also check your towers
>>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leuchter_report

This guy made a bock why the gas chambers can´t be real, not that they don´t killed 6 million, only the gas chambers.

They put him in prision, and they made the bock illegal, so if you have this bock you also go to prision, if you upload the bock you also go to prision.

You don´t even go to prision for child porn here.
>>
>>596117021
Yes. One is neglect. The other is an active act to kill them.
>>
>>596117021

Are you autistic? how can you feed prisoners when you cant even feed your own troops when the allies were bombing every part of Germany and every rail / road they used.

If i had to choose I'd definitely feed my troops then some big noses kike like yourself.
>>
>>596116987
You are wrong. You can´t even wear a tshirt with a swastika.
>>
and yet russians still deny all their own atrocities.
>>
>>596117184
>>implying merkel isn't manliest politician after putin

Dumb cunts like yourself is why Germany is going down the shitter.
>>
File: Faced.jpg (68KB, 455x432px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Faced.jpg
68KB, 455x432px
>>596117021
YES, unless they are kikes...
>>
>>596117021
>Even if they did starve to death, it's still murder.

That is not the point. The point is if you deny anything about the gas chambers, you go to prision.
>>
what's the movie called that explains the true facts about the holocaust?
>>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_revisionism_%28negationism%29
>>
File: 1422087399418.jpg (1MB, 3816x3464px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422087399418.jpg
1MB, 3816x3464px
>>596116711
>people believe that something that is literally illegal in places to deny any small detail of what they told you happened exactly as they were told
>>
>>596117960
Not sure which one you're talking about, but David Cole in Auschwitz has the head of the Auschwitz museum admit on tape that the gas chambers were post-war constructions after being shown irrefutable proof that everything he said wasn't true.
>>
Whoever publicly or in a meeting approves of, denies or belittles an act committed under the rule of National Socialism of the type indicated in Section 6 subsection (1) of the Code of Crimes against International Law, in a manner capable of disturbing the public peace shall be punished with imprisonment for not more than five years or a fine
>>
File: DSC00114.jpg (3MB, 4896x2752px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DSC00114.jpg
3MB, 4896x2752px
>tfw live in Australia where i go go around saying the holohoax was a hoax and nothing will happen

Is my pc monitor stand illegal in germany? its a copy of mein kampf.
>>
>>596113188
And yet morons still believe it never happened
lol
>>
File: 130221984383.png (85KB, 299x288px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
130221984383.png
85KB, 299x288px
>>596118896

It happened, but it did not happen to that extent and there was no 6 million.
>>
File: 1417829294001.png (40KB, 309x433px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417829294001.png
40KB, 309x433px
>>596118896
Lel
>>
>>596113188
Didn't Hugo Boss manufactured the Nazi uniforms. No wonder those fuckers looked classy af.
>>
>>596113188
which is an authoritarian view, its funny because the Jews are completely against that
>>
>>596118158
My grandfather worked there for most the war, but he certainly never denied its true purpose, they just had a use for him. They disguised it as a working camp? who would of thought of something like that? You fucking mentally retarded dumb asses hate the Jews so much you try to fake the holocaust so people will share in your hatred. Fuck you and your agenda you piece of shit.
>>
File: 382027.jpg (52KB, 275x275px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
382027.jpg
52KB, 275x275px
>>596118896
>Doesn't know what holocaust denial is.
>>
File: cut.gif (839KB, 440x183px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cut.gif
839KB, 440x183px
I think leaving Auschwitz intact was a terrible mistake.
>>
>>596116711
Dachau was a well know death camp and was spoken about by people in the cities. Train car captives would breath a sigh of relief if their train was going North instead of south.
>>
>>596119716
Dachau was not a death camp. Are you stupid?
>>
File: eagle.jpg (93KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
eagle.jpg
93KB, 640x480px
>>596113188
Not in America, OP.

>tfw you will never be as free as the USA
>>
>>596113188
isn't it because of Hate speech laws more than the actual Holocaust?
>>
>>596119996
No. Denying the holocaust is an extra law, you can´t say the holocaust did not happen or was not so bad.
>>
>>596119476
"worked" there meaning he was a prisoner or a guard?
>>
>>596119670
Why? It is history.
>>
>>596119093
Tell us oh great historian how many died and please tell me what historical work you gained your information from.
>>
>>596119476
Many worked there, and everyone i saw in real life did not saw the gas chamber, not a single one.

The only one that claim the gas chambers are people that speak out 60 years latter, and that were actors some years ago.

I spoke with many jews and guards and even the jews say they never saw a gas chamber, they heard of them, but then when they got in them they got watter instead of gas.
>>
>>596115459
The mossad your kike buddies blew the towers with both thermite and other explosives
>>
>>596120412
All answers are here:

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t553062/
>>
>>596120412
>Tell us oh great historian how many died and please tell me what historical work you gained your information from.

I'll tell you 6 million did not die, even the Russian plaque they had at a memorial said 3-4million Jewish people die,d not 6 million like the number the Jewish were claiming.

Different numbers everywhere.
>>
And how exactly is it ok now to make it illegal to deny, even if it realy happend?
>>
File: 1418417976001.png (201KB, 576x403px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418417976001.png
201KB, 576x403px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ_Dhgufzqw&list=LLYjuXrTZbJ-3oaRSHfRcUgA&index=5
>>
>>596113188
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5LTgTGPFKc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qeza6hv2jl4
6MILLION!!!!!!!!!!
>>
What about the 50 million non-Jews who died in the war? Where are the memorials to them? Where are the museums to them? Why is everything always about the Jews?
>>
>>596120771
Lol. Stormfront.org? You cannot be serious.
>>
>>596116987
you fucking liar
>>
>>596120606
Oi gevult don't know know the gas was a powdah you filthy goy. They hid the zyclon in da drains and when they turned on the water it formed the deadly gas! Both my grandparents died in the gas chambers when day were only four years old.
>>
>>596121104
There are a lot of different memorials and monuments for ww2. Do you think only the Holocaust has a memorial?
>>
>>596121141
>posting in a shit thread on a shit board
>claiming to be better than another shit board
>>
>>596121543
YEAH my grandparents also died there, and they were only 7 years old.
>>
>>596121776
Being this new
>>
>>596121619
The difference is that here you get multiple opinions while there there is only one
>>
>>596113188
In germany you get up to 5 years
>>
>>596120606
Prisoner, because he was married to a Jewish woman that was murdered during the holocaust. He was a shoemaker and glass maker so they used him, his wife and her family were sent to a different camp and all killed.
>>
File: 1416267427001.gif (77KB, 340x340px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1416267427001.gif
77KB, 340x340px
>>596121829
>>
>>596121943
And did they saw the gas chambers? Or did they starve or were shot or hanged?

I ask you if anyone you know even saw the gas chambers.

Just now there is a new story of a woman that claims she survived the gas chambers.
>>
>>596120606
It might be hard to find Jews that actually witnessed the gas chambers, because you know, they might have been gassed.
>>
>>596119368
yes
>>
Anybody Jewish who was alive anywhere in the world during WWII is considered a "holocaust survivor," and all of their descendents who weren't even alive then are also considered "survivors" entitled to compensation. That's what's so wrong with the whole holocaust thing.
>>
File: 1418157964001.gif (948KB, 155x173px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418157964001.gif
948KB, 155x173px
>>596122396
Bullshit. The gas Chamber was right behind a Football field, without any fences or threes hiding it.
Jews worked in there.
Also some jews that make there money with bocks claim they survived the gas chamber.....so they just let them out?
>>
>>596113188
>gets 88
HEIL HITLER

also, what about not denying it, but saying the numbers don't add up?
>>
>>596116602
You just arent allowed to make a concert with sawstikas everywhere while playing "Deutschland über alles" but a t shirt is okay if you Interpret the law correctly
>>
>>596122258
the one that met mangele ?
i saw this story.
found it : http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/auschwitz-survivor-gena-turgel-walked-out-gas-chamber-alive-n293496
>>
>>596122689
> also, what about not denying it, but saying the numbers don't add up?

Prision.
The most in prision don´t claim it don´t happend, they claim the nummbers don´t add up.
>>
>>596119958
>still thinking the USA is the most free place
>>
Basically its illegal because it promotes hatred and violence.

Either you support free speech and live with the consequences (if you even is any) or support Hate speech laws
>>
>>596122689
That's considered denying it. You can only say that six million died. Not five, not 5.8, but six.
>>
>>596123210
Not it isnt. Denying means that you think it never happend
>>
and Europeans are still selling the "We don't have slaves" idea too

Just don't visit if you can't handle the hypocrisy.
>>
>>596123197
How does quoting research that shows fewer than six million died considered "hate" or "violence?"

Where is the hate in such a statement? What is violent about such a statement?
>>
>>596123449
No, it's denying that six million died. You will go to jail in most European countries for claiming "only" five million died in the holocaust.
>>
File: image.gif (356KB, 245x170px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.gif
356KB, 245x170px
>>596113872
How many holocausts do I need to get to the centre of a tootsie pop?
>>
>>596113762
*Belgium
*France
*countries
>>
>>596123661
Not in germany.
>>
>>596123008
fuck that shit, i'm Dutch.
don't wanna go to prison for telling the truth.
>>596123210
crooked laws are crooked.
>>596123661
the actual number of jews being killed is more around 1.5-2.5 jews.
it's retarded that we can't have free speech in 2015.
>>
>>596122396
Here's a "survivor" who talks about getting water instead of gas:
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/auschwitz-survivor-gena-turgel-walked-out-gas-chamber-alive-n293496
>>
>>596119996
no, no one goes to jail for saying that slavery never happened
>>
>>596120412
how about you go back to sucking zuckerberg's penis
>>
File: 1409228457862.gif (647KB, 456x522px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409228457862.gif
647KB, 456x522px
>>596122773
>but a t shirt is okay if you Interpret the law correctly

No its not, you clearly don´t know what you talk about.

A man had a tattoo of SS runen on his fist, and he had to remove it, or to always wear gloves because you can´t show it.

It was the Word haSS with the SS runen.
>>
>>596123938
§ 130 Public Incitement (1985, Revised 1992, 2002, 2005)

3) Whoever publicly or in a meeting approves of, denies or belittles an act committed under the rule of National Socialism of the type indicated in Section 6 subsection (1) of the Code of Crimes against International Law, in a manner capable of disturbing the public peace shall be punished with imprisonment for not more than five years or a fine.

tl;dr yes, in germany
>>
>>596123938
Are you retarded?

http://www.haz.de/Hannover/Aus-der-Region/Springe/Nachrichten/Zehn-Monate-Haft-fuer-Holocaust-Leugner
And yes, saying it was less than 6 million will get you to prision.

My fucking god are you stupid.
>>
>>596125729
"belittling" the act means to lessen its "sting", e.g. saying five million instead of six million, etc.
>>
>>596123449
>considered
>>
>>596123894
Whoe europea has the law, and also some other countrys outside of the eu.
>>
>>596125519
I was talking about the swastika specifically because on its own it cant be undoubtly linked to the nsdap.
>>
>>596126121
After Charlie Hebdo, now Jews want the exclusive right to carry guns.
>>
>>596126204
So its ok to get in big problems just for SS on your fist?
>>
Thats what they tell most kids, that there was a gas chamber, and then they will make up memories about it that never happend.
>>
>>596126295
Yes because youre a fucking nazi piece of shit
>>
>>596113188
> just goes to show the jews are in control
> Hitler didnt do anything wrong
> He found the secret jew plan
> Jews are the most racist humans
> They are the 1%
>>
>>596125821
Thats curtcase is not in the last instance so it doesnt matter
>>
>>596126656
Well that is great circle logic.

> Nazis are the worst
> Everyone who says else will go to prision

Then why not throw muslims in prision?
>>
>>596119958
> Amerifag here
US is the least free of the free countries.
>>
File: 1443875.gif (563KB, 374x354px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443875.gif
563KB, 374x354px
http://www.theguardian.com/guardianweekly/story/0,,1715580,00.html


3 YEARS!

Haha wow.
>>
>>596127102
Muslims that commit crimes ( terrorists ) go to prison but the rest dont
>>
>>596113872
>I hope during the next holocaust they will kill you and your family you fucking faggot
Just him, though. "Kin liability" is something the Nazis did.
>>
File: 1418410980001.png (74KB, 299x288px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418410980001.png
74KB, 299x288px
>>596127481
So it´s ok to only put muslims in prision who do crimes....but throw all nazis in prision?

I mean how jewish are you?
>>
>>596127844
Nsdap is a political party and not a religion
>>
>>596114628
>many people every year do.
No. Few people go to jail for this.

And since it’s usually Murricans who can’t believe Euro laws banning holocaust denial: Europeans can’t believe our prudery either, e.g., how we essentially ban girls being topless at the beach.
>>
File: 1403982601003.jpg (145KB, 800x595px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403982601003.jpg
145KB, 800x595px
>>596128011
And...?
>>
>>596128100
> No. Few people go to jail for this.


More then enough get in trouble for this, get sued, and go to prision.

You are just wrong.
>>
>be European
>so emotionally weak, if someone yells "Heil Hitler" will immediately begin goose stepping
>need to ban any speech involving Nazis to prevent this

Why are Europeans so weak?
>>
>>596128252
Apples arent oranges. You cant compare the two. Rather youd have to compare with radical muslims. (Which in fact go to jail for being part in a terrorist organisation)
>>
>>596128806
> You cant compare the two.

Of course you can. Are you stupid? You can´t say apples and oranges are the same, but you can compare them.

Just fuck you if you thin religion has some special right, thats fucking bullshit.

> Rather youd have to compare with radical muslims. (Which in fact go to jail for being part in a terrorist organisation)

No they don´t.
>>
>>596128388
For the record I think it's a stupid law, but even as an Amerifag I know about these laws. So it's not like they can claim ignorance to them. People are just willfully breaking a known law which is retarded.
>>
>>596128475
Its the same reason why you get thrown in prison for "hate crimes" in the US. Its just a part of history that Europe has a special connection to much like the us with the enslavement of niggers
>>
>>596128806
>You cant compare the two.

Yes you can.
>>
>>596129195
> People are just willfully breaking a known law which is retarded.

I mean this whole logic is retarded. So its ok for some countrys to behead atheist....because the atheist knew it is illegal?

My fucking god...
>>
>>596129178
>>596129299
Not all muslims are radical but all nazis are thats why you cant compare them
>>
File: 4bb.png (290KB, 680x680px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4bb.png
290KB, 680x680px
>>596113188
Denying the holocaust is willful ignorance. Willful ignorance has caused the deaths of many people in humanity's history. Truthfully willful ignorance should be punishable by death.
>>
File: 1419146084001.jpg (48KB, 480x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419146084001.jpg
48KB, 480x720px
>>596129516
> Not all muslims are radical but all nazis are thats why you cant compare them


What? Why are they, because you say so? And not everyone that denys the holocaust is a nazi.

Your whole logic is so retarded.

> HURR its ok to put people in a free country in prision for SS

Go kill yourself.
>>
>>596129559
I am for this.

Everyone who denys the holocaust, gulag, 9/11, the moonlanding or god should be put in prision.
>>
>>596129975
>god

Fuck outta here with that bullshit. There is not ONE shred of evidence to substantiate the existence of a deity.
>>
>>596129743
Nazis share the believes of the nsdap thats why theyre all radical by definition
>>
>>596130184
FUCK you, we will just put you to death if you deny god, and over.
What are you gonna do against it? If it is a law you better follow it.

In fact there are countrys right now where you get killed if you don´t belive in god.
So this proofs me right.
>>
>>596130339
That is fucking bullshit. And again, not everyone who denys the holocaust is a nazi.

I could just make the same logic as you fucking muslimdicksuckers do:

Nazism has nothing to do with the holocaust, nazi idelogy is peace, and what hitler did was just an isolated case.

Fuck off with your retarded logic, there is litterly a fucking bock that says kill people that are gay or that go out of islam.
>>
File: 1414707173198.jpg (66KB, 432x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414707173198.jpg
66KB, 432x600px
>>596130402
Fucking try it. There are already over a BILLION of us. People are waking up. It is only inevitable.
>>
>>596113188
Our last chance of it actually happen in future is Iran nuking the kike land...

And for the LOVE OF GOD, Iran will do it..

I imagine Jesus and Mohamed loling together..
>>
File: 1422405792491.jpg (278KB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422405792491.jpg
278KB, 1365x2048px
>>596113188

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swgU1x9T-EY
>>
>>596130689
Do you have maybe autism? You don´t realy get the point, do you?
>>
File: 1411673809427.jpg (5KB, 255x124px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1411673809427.jpg
5KB, 255x124px
>>596130961
*Do you have autism?

Or did you mean

*Do you perhaps have autism?

Speaking of autism.
>>
>>596128388
>More then enough get in trouble for this, get sued, and go to prision.
Yes, child. People get "sued" and go to prison.
> learn2criminallaw, asshole
>>
>>596130676
Hitler himself set all values for the nsdap and they all followed those values. Theres no doubt about his intentions.

On other side the quran can be interpreted multiple ways. Islam also is the religion of piece but unfortunately sand niggers abused it by introducing the sharia.
>>
>>596113188
>implying it happened
>>
>>596131289
So do you? I bet you are not older then 21.
>>
>>596131461
>Hitler himself set all values for the nsdap and they all followed those values. Theres no doubt about his intentions.


Mohhamed himself set all values for the islam and blabla.

Whats your point kike?
>>
>>596113188
What if you say 5,999,000 Jews were killed? Do you still go to jail?
>>
>>596129238
Hate crimes in the US only apply when it involves a violent act against a person or group. Unlike Europe, we don't imprison anyone for anything they say or believe simply because they believe it.
>>
>>596131705
20

Learn how to form a coherent sentence before insulting someone's intelligence.
>>
>>596131844
Try it.
>>
File: 1420542421003.jpg (31KB, 567x756px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420542421003.jpg
31KB, 567x756px
>>596131925
I don´t insult your intelligence i ask you if you have autism, because clearly you don´t even get what i ment, and you think now i belive in god.
>>
>>596118158
Lol , not even can be considered as trolling, shame on you anon
>>
>>596131844
Probably not, but you technically could because it is minimizing the official number which is six million. even.
>>
>>596131785
Jokes on you because he didnt
>>
>>596131844
>What if you say 5,999,000 Jews were killed? Do you still go to jail?
No, asshole. Even if you write a scientific paper that argues — based on evidence — that, say, 4 or 5 million were killed, nothing is going to happen to you.

You are only prosecuted if the context in which you say or write such denial is clearly a Nazi one, like
> oh, there were no gas chambers
> adolf was a good boy
> dindo nuffin
>>
File: 1418718158001.jpg (88KB, 800x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418718158001.jpg
88KB, 800x600px
>>596132577
> Jokes on you because he didnt


No....god did it....
>>
File: eagle2.jpg (7KB, 250x196px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
eagle2.jpg
7KB, 250x196px
Guys, the reason the USA allows free speech is because we may love our country, but we never trust our leaders. Europeans blindly obey their leaders. A leader like Hitler would be laughed at in the USA, but in Europe they will obey him because he is their leader. That's why you can't discuss certain topics in Europe.
>>
>>596131891
Try calling a black policemen nigger then
>>
>>596132720
>No, asshole. Even if you write a scientific paper that argues — based on evidence — that, say, 4 or 5 million were killed, nothing is going to happen to you.

Yes you will get in trouble for this.
>>
>>596121918
>>596120412
God bless you
>>
File: 1421623212002.png (32KB, 470x316px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1421623212002.png
32KB, 470x316px
>>596132720
You are clearly a jew.

> NO ASSHOLE

Yeah, 100% of people that deny the holocaust are nazis.

Also 100% of people who think 9/11 was a conspiracy are anti semite right?

Put them all in prision, its ok.
>>
>>596132855
>Yes you will get in trouble for this.
Cite one case where one actual scientist (who wasn't clearly a Nazi posing as one) did. Please.
>>
>>596132720
So 4 million is okay... but if you argue only 10,000 died, you go to prison. Somewhere between is the legal cutoff. What is that number? 3 million? 2 million? 2.3 million? 2.8?
>>
This is why America is #1
>>
>>596132829
It's stupid to be openly hostile towards the police, but ultimately that isn't against the law. I wouldn't suggest it because the police are not to be trusted, and would likely make some shit up. At least the fact that it's not against the law to do so is an improvement over Euro laws.
>>
>>596133071
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leuchter_report
>>
>>596132829
That's not a criminal offense in the U.S. unless you also assault him. Speech alone isn't illegal here.
>>
>>596115172
3 sides of the same coin, nigger
>>
>>596113188
I approve
>smoking.jpg
>>
>>596133254
still you go to jail for what you say
>>
>>596133071
After your definition every person that denys the holocaust is a nazi.
And of course scientist won´t say anything about this because they loose there jobs and funs.
Its fucking illegal, don´t you get it?

Do you think Ahmadinejad is a nazi? Wellp...
>>
That is so dumb, I believe in the holocaust but people should not be put in jail for not believing/believing something. It just makes it more suspicious if they have to jail people for discussing ideas.
>>
>>596133558
You might spend the night in jail at most for the police making up some bull shit, but you aren't doing time like in Europe.
>>
>>596132789
Im from europe and recently I am starting believing what you're saying is true. Thanks god to USA for existing and remember what free people can do without rules , religion and kings.
GOD BLESS USA
>>
>>596133133
>So 4 million is okay... but if you argue only 10,000 died, you go to prison. Somewhere between is the legal cutoff.
No. Context is key. Someone who argued the 10.000 number out of sheer ignorance would not go to jail. Again, cite one case where somebody who wasn't a Nazi went to jail.

>>596133028
>Yeah, 100% of people that deny the holocaust are nazis.
Clearly, no. Plenty of Muslims repeat holocaust denials they heard from their politicians or in the mosque. As long as they repeat them out of ignorance, they won't go to jail.

Again, cite ONE frikkin case where someone went to jail who wasn't known to be a Nazi or anti-Semitic fanatic.

The people sent to jail for this are well-known agitators who have been trying to mobilize lots of people against democratic governments or Jews. NOT crazy people who just don't understand the world and who nobody listens to.
>>
anyone got those 1941 newspaper articles?
which are speaking of 6 million killed jews.
>clue 1941.
>nazi's didn't go into full extermination mode till 1943.
>>
>>596116602
Eurocucks don't give a shit about free speech, they're actually locking people up for being mean to someone on the internet. I seriously hope the muslims over there take over and fuck up their shitty, hippie countries.
>>
>>596133750
>After your definition every person that denys the holocaust is a nazi.
Never said that.

>learn2read
>>
>>596134185
> Again, cite one case where somebody who wasn't a Nazi went to jail.

AGAIN:

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_A._Leuchter

Does he seem like a fucking Nazi to you?

People make conspiracys about everything, and now all of the sudden 100% of people who make it about the holocaust are nazis?

You are fucking retarded.
>>
File: 1422845927001.png (477KB, 700x514px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422845927001.png
477KB, 700x514px
>>596134185
You even get put in jail if you deny the holocaust as a jew.
>>
>>596134167
> implying they wont send you to prison for some stupid shit
Get real
>>
>>596134511
They are obviously symphetising with the nsdap which makes them nazis
>>
File: 1422839227628.jpg (116KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422839227628.jpg
116KB, 400x400px
>>596116711
fuck you http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berga,_Thuringia American G.I's died there


go fuck yourself
>>
>>596134185
>NOT crazy people who just don't understand the world and who nobody listens to.

http://www.morgenpost.de/brandenburg-aktuell/article125214537/Unterstuetzer-von-Holocaust-Leugner-muss-ins-Gefaengnis.html


http://www.haz.de/Hannover/Aus-der-Region/Springe/Nachrichten/Zehn-Monate-Haft-fuer-Holocaust-Leugner


Now kill yourself jew. So a 78 year old men tryed to mobolize lots of people?


Even in poland the guy that made the comics about this jew that got out of the holocaust because he was sick got in prision.

You are clearly brainwashed if you can´t even use google for 5 min.

And of course now you will say:

> CLEARLY this 78 year old guy was the next hitler, he tried to kill jews

Fuck off kike.


You even get in jail just for helping denying the holocaust.
>>
>>596134975
> They are obviously symphetising with the nsdap which makes them nazis


My fucking god...but he don´t.

See:
>>596134312

Clearly you never said that, its just the logic you use.

In your mind you think everyone that thinks the holocaust was a lie is clearly a nazi.
>>
>>596134811
>Implying people go to jail in the US for saying nigger
Get real
>>
File: 1419544434854.jpg (222KB, 650x650px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419544434854.jpg
222KB, 650x650px
>>
File: 1419544723486.jpg (123KB, 706x620px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419544723486.jpg
123KB, 706x620px
>>
>>596135155
How wouldnt they be nazi if their from nsdap ?
>>
File: 1419544746205.jpg (434KB, 1624x1628px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419544746205.jpg
434KB, 1624x1628px
>>596135511
>dub dubs
>>
File: 1419544801758.png (35KB, 382x514px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419544801758.png
35KB, 382x514px
commencing dump
1/5
>>
There are too many typos to be a coincidence in this thread ya'll trying to hide secret messages
>>
>>596135578
This guy isn´t even from germany, are you fucking retarded?
>>
File: 1419544819331.png (38KB, 385x546px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419544819331.png
38KB, 385x546px
>>596135764
2/5
>>
>>596134511
>http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_A._Leuchter
So that's your evidence? A fraud who claimed to be a scientist, but wasn't even an engineer? Someone who's made a career of sorts of defending Nazis and speaking at Nazi gatherings?

>>596135155
>Clearly you never said that, its just the logic you use.

That's you're problem for making faulty assumptions.

>In your mind you think everyone that thinks the holocaust was a lie is clearly a nazi.

No. See my comment about Muslims (in Muslim countries — Muslims in Euro have all the info to know better) who just don't know any better.
>>
File: 1419544835159.png (44KB, 386x671px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419544835159.png
44KB, 386x671px
>>596135816
3/5
>>
File: 1419544853532.png (48KB, 380x716px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419544853532.png
48KB, 380x716px
>>596135923
4/5
>>
>>596135804
So only germans is Nazis ?
>>
File: 1419544869860.png (54KB, 381x853px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419544869860.png
54KB, 381x853px
>>596135991
5/5
>>
>>596136006
You said he is Nsdap. To this time there was no fuking nsdap.
So how can he be from nsdap?

And why would the fucking Nsdap care about america.

Thats as stupid as saying i am a german nazi, and then i leave to go to turkey.
A nazi don´t does this.
You can clearly be an anti semite, but not a nazi.
>>
>>596135027
>http://www.morgenpost.de/brandenburg-aktuell/article125214537/Unterstuetzer-von-Holocaust-Leugner-muss-ins-Gefaengnis.html
>http://www.haz.de/Hannover/Aus-der-Region/Springe/Nachrichten/Zehn-Monate-Haft-fuer-Holocaust-Leugner
That's the best you can come up with. Both of these guys had been convicted several times before. None of these is just a regular guy who was thrown in jail for making an honest mistake about the number killed.

And what of their ages? Nazis can't be 78?
>>
File: 1422837325304.jpg (34KB, 488x351px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422837325304.jpg
34KB, 488x351px
>>596135764
>>596135816
>>596135923
>>596135991
>>596136042
wow a bunch of bullshit great read
>>
File: 1419545213307.jpg (64KB, 552x350px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419545213307.jpg
64KB, 552x350px
>>596135380
>>596135511
>>596135620
>>596135764
>>596135816
>>596135923
>>596135991
>>596136042
>none thinks it's interesting?
>>
>>596135833
My fucking god, i have now posted dozen of news article of people getting arrested for holocaust denial.

They all tried to mobolize groups?

Clearly you are fucking retarded, because the truth is you will get to prision if you deny the holocaust, end of story. They don´t care if you are a nazi, a russian, a turk, you will go.
>>
>>596136332
How can he be nazi if he isnt from nsdap ?
>>
>>596134178
Of course it's true. You should move here. We are full of all nationalities and religions: athiest, christian, muslim. We don't carry guns around in public, and you will never encounter police or the government unless you are a criminal. Everyone is rich compared to the rest of the world, so you can start a business and make as much money as you want. Every city makes it easy to start a business because we like capitalism.

This is why we have the most immigrants of all countries in the world.
>>
>>596135764
>>596135816
>>596135923
>>596135991
>>596136042
heyyyull yeah random bullshit without facts or figures or sources or any kind of way to prove any of it


go fuck yoself faggot
>>
>>596136411
>That's the best you can come up with. Both of these guys had been convicted several times before.

Yeah, for the same crime.

> None of these is just a regular guy who was thrown in jail for making an honest mistake about the number killed.

No of course not, they tried to find proof for it, just like people do with 9/11.

I don´t even understand how someone can still defend this crazy rule.
>>
File: 4fPshxS.gif (3MB, 240x163px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4fPshxS.gif
3MB, 240x163px
>>596136586
>JIDF detected.
>>
>>596136895
Theyre dirty nazis thats why they go to prison
>>
>>596136411
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcfOosKnR_U
>>
>>596136892
It's on the internet in easy to read picture form. Therefore, it is better than actual historical work.
>>
File: 1420630128001.jpg (50KB, 590x385px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420630128001.jpg
50KB, 590x385px
>>596137287
Great logic.
>>
File: 1408652320984.png (213KB, 805x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408652320984.png
213KB, 805x1000px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-G2F8LPQWk

Your face when you realize that nazis were the good guys in war.
>>
With out a doubt the Holocaust is a lie used to justify the second war against Nazi Germany/Prussia and its allies.


Fuck the British.
>>
>>596137766
>goosebumps
btw nice dub dubs.
>>
>>596137943
it's a lie used to start israel.
well atleast that was the ultimate goal.

Murica and england were just puppets in a play.
>>
The nazis/germany LOST! Losers
>>
>>596136842
I wish I could do it now,but I need first my degree, and as fast I can I'll move to USA,
>>
>>596134270
>this happens
>'Murifats suddenly stand alone
>dollar continues to collapse
>can't invade Iran anymore to keep the petrodollar alive
>printing presses go into overdrive
>hyperinflation
>all hell breaks loose
>the chinks take the opportunity to invade
>slavshits back them
>you lose
>world ends up being divided between commie chinks and commie slavshits
>we all dun goofed
>>
>>596118158
The photo of the typhoid victim is Lizzie van Zyl, who was starved in a British concentration camp during the Boer War. While her final cause of death was indeed typhoid, her skeletal appearance is due to prolonged starvation.
>>
>>596140467
and this is why i hate murifats and britbongs.

you niggers shouldn't have invaded Germany.
>>
>>596140549
>But the nazi's only did these bad things amirite?
>>
>>596116602
You can go to jail for making the nazi salute in Germany wearing a shirt like that will be even worse
>>596116987
You're retarded
>>
If Hitler started in Africa and included ALL religions, there would be monuments built to him.

>>
File: 1422401522689.jpg (83KB, 800x789px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422401522689.jpg
83KB, 800x789px
>>596135006
amen fuck these nazi fags
>>
>>596141791
i see that the jewish doctrine is working out pretty good for you.
keep it up goyim.
Thread posts: 233
Thread images: 54


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.