[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

Who has raped or been raped here? I was just in a thread so i'm

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 301
Thread images: 58

File: halp.jpg (26KB, 584x539px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
halp.jpg
26KB, 584x539px
Who has raped or been raped here? I was just in a thread so i'm just pasting my story. I was "raped" but didn't realize it and the time, and still don't give a fuck today..

I once had a friend, who's family, ALL walked around the house naked. I was about 15, and if you went there, you would see naked people ages 12 to late 30's. My friend would always get mad because her brother who was 17, would seduce all her friends. He actually got me too

Well he was very pushy, and I was a young girl who had only given a handjob if that.

>Walk to the bathroom when everyone else is sleeping other than him
>Hey femanon
>h-hi
>wanna come to my room
>no thanks
>aww come on

At that point I was kinda frozen because I knew what he wanted. He walked up and grabbed my wrists and began heading downstairs.

>lets go jump on the trampoline

He put my hand on his dick and made me give him head. He didn't finish and my neck was hurting, so he just kinda laid me down on the trampoline and did his thing.

I thought he was good looking at the time so i didnt really mind i guess. Plus i had never even heard the word rape.

Share your stories
>greentext appreciated
>>
I know someone is out there..
>>
TITS PLUS TIMESTAMP
>>
>>595477188
Not in the mood for that. Too much effort. I'm sure mine are still floating around here somewhere anyways. I'm just here for some uncut stories
>>
I lived in a small rural village, in Sussex, England.
I was 22, had a wife, and 2 beautiful children.
We'd lived there for maybe 18 months, when our neighbours decided to sell up and move abroad.
Within 2 months, the house had sold.

At first, I wasn't bothered about our new neighbours. I didn't see them, since I worked from 3am to 1pm most days, driving an arctic wagon.

One day however, I took the day off, and was sat in the garden with a beer, and one of my wifes woman magazines, bella it was called.

Out of nowhere, I hear a soft, faint voice. It was the lady next door.

We began talking, and pretty much hit it off from there. Over the course of 6 months, we got to know eachother, a little too well.

The suggestion of an affair was brought up, and we both agreed on a date.

She came round to my house while the wife was at work, and I had a day off.

Touching, caressing, kissing, stroking. I led her to the bedroom. We both undressed, and then out of nowhere, she begins crying.

''I can't do this to my husband. I have to go''

I pleaded with her to go through with it. Alas, she was stoic, and wouldn't reason with me.

Suddenly, the rage took over. I grabbed her by the throat, and forced myself upon her. I flipped her over, and began having anal sex. The whole time she was in floods of tears.

She didn't report it to the police, but she confided in my wife that I, not her, but I had tried to seduce her and that she thought she should confront me.

Needless to say, 4 years later I am single, living alone, and get to see my children 1 day a week.
>>
>>595478114
Terrible you fucking did that... But good read. More like this
>>
>>595478114

You deserved it, faggot.
>>
>>595477286
you dumb fuck bitch gtfo then
>>
>>595478533
Why did I deserve it? You can't dangle a carrot in front of a donkey and not expect it to eat.
>>
>>595478829

Holy fucking shit, I'm so happy your life is shit.

Your mentality is the reason why feminists exist and now ruin all the fun for us men out there.

Thanks, asshole.
>>
>>595478114
She deserved it
>>
>>595478997
Agreed. You fuck with the bull you get the horns
>>
>>595478922
Ruin it for other men? How so?

For every feminist, there are 25 normal women who have no contempt toward men.

>>595478997
>>595479137
Thank you for your support.
>>
Well this thread went south quickly.... No stories, just edgy dudes supporting rapists
>>
>>595479611
Go back to tumblr faggot
>>
>>595479611
Rape? You mean using women for what they were designed to do... Take cock
>>
Rape is not funny
Okay, I am fucking sick and fucking tired of these fucking threads about rape! RAPE IS NOT FUCKING FUNNY! Joke about anything else you want, /b/...

Joke about cp, joke about loli, joke about murder, joke about drugs, but DON'T FUCKING JOKE ABOUT RAPE! Rape DESTROYS a woman, it STRIPS HER OF HUMANITY! It is disgusting, inhumane, regressive and insane. RAPE IS OFF THE FUCKING TABLE, /b/, NOT EVEN YOU FUCKING VIRGIN ASSHOLES CAN BE SUCH FUCKHOLES THAT YOU JOKE ABOUT A WOMAN'S WOMANHOOD BEING VIOLATED!

And no, I am not some lesbian dyke cunt, I am a woman. I was raped. My virginity taken from me, I can never give it to a man I love. I was raped again and again and again and again and again by a random stranger when I was 15, And between you and me something amazing happened...and now I can talk to animals! Its really cool! But totally a secret. And you know what? Life's never been the same.
>>
File: 1422145171353.jpg (28KB, 443x346px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422145171353.jpg
28KB, 443x346px
>>595479796
>>
>>595479796
wait what
>>
>>595479796
>comes to /b/
>doesn't expect rape jokes
>demands something be off the table on /b/
>doesn't expect worse rape jokes
>>
>>595479878
>>595480122
>>595479932

You fucking faggots didn't even read it to the end. Jumping to make some edgy comment and ya blew it
>>
File: 1415039971168.jpg (65KB, 470x423px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1415039971168.jpg
65KB, 470x423px
>>595479796
>>
>>595479796
You can talk to animals ?
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 233x216px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 233x216px
>>595479796
>>
>>595480122
Lel
>>
>>595479796
successful bait, great timing
>>
File: peoples eyebrow6.jpg (28KB, 320x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
peoples eyebrow6.jpg
28KB, 320x400px
>>595479796
>>
>>595480194
I was supposed to read that shit? Yeah fuck that
>>
I was molested multiple times by a dude that I still talk to on a regular basis when I was a young boy, does that count? It wasn't forced, he was only like 5 or 6 years older than me, and I don't feel scarred by it or anything so I guess it wasn't that bad as molestation goes.
>>
>>595476898
I didn't even read it once u implied u were a grill. you obviously deserved it and loved it.
>>
>>595480329
ha you a fag and now you tryna make excuses. own your fuck up
>>
>>595479796
Lel wild thornburys?
>>
>>595479796
Was that a smashing experience ?
>>
>>59547979
Go back to tumblr you Fucking land whale
>>
File: 1395026027554.jpg (43KB, 624x626px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1395026027554.jpg
43KB, 624x626px
>>595480194
I have been baited. Well played.
>>
>>595479796
>I can talk to animals
Top kek
>>
>>595480471
Use your fingers to type instead of smashing your nigger face into the keyboard.
>>
>>595480709
>well he typed that way so he must be a black guy.
hey buddy if i put ssssss in place of every single s i usssssssed would you think i was a fuckin snake?
>>
Da gab es diesen einen Juden er liebte mich und ich liebte ihn doch eines Tages kam er auf die seltsame Idee seinen Hanukkah flutschen zu lassen
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 604x598px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 604x598px
Quick question, is it rape when just the tip goes in?
>>
File: 1422183218439.jpg (794KB, 2520x1805px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422183218439.jpg
794KB, 2520x1805px
>>595476898
Yes I was raped.
No I will not share my story because I've not made peace with it.
>>
>>595481420
Come on. I shared mine!
>>
>>595478594

But anon never said she was a gril
>>
ITT: trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls.
>>
>>595476898
> didn't really mind

You can't suddenly regret it after many years and call him a rapist you cunt
>>
>>595481530
>I was a young girl
are you retarded?
>>
>>595481530
OP is a girl. That's me.
>>
>>595476898
lol........
>>
>>595476898
What the fuck? This isn't rape. Sorry you have him a bj but... Um... why didn't you just walk the fuck away???
>>
>>595477286
translation Op is a landwhale
ABANDON thread
>>
>>595481590

This, fucking dumbass OP. Kill yourself.

/Thread
>>
>>595481590
I don't regret it you fuck. I would never want to get him in trouble, but had I realized this dude was committing a crime it would've been different. At that age I thought thats what I was SUPPOSED to do to a boy happy. It doesn't bother me, but he is a rapist
>>
>>595481775
Either dumb as fuck and actually believes this shit or major troll.
>>
>>595481689
theres no cure for guilt. just the forgotten to be remembered another day.
>>
>>595481626
It's hilarious every time someone says this.

>Why didnt you just walk away
>Did you fight for your fucking life or not?
>How many times did you scream and push

Seriously. Once a small or young woman feels the force of a man with intentions of doing something, it's sort of paralyzing. More about psychology i've learned.

Why is everyone bashing me? I'm just telling my story
>>
>>595476898
Get out of my /b/ you tumblr fagot
>>
>>595481775
You didn't object so in what way is he a rapist?
>>
>>595481947
Your story is out now OP, time to walk away from the ruins.
>>
>>595476898
Trooooool.
Now tits or gtfo
>>
>>595476898
Tits or gtfo
>>
File: 1420399797715.jpg (19KB, 262x192px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420399797715.jpg
19KB, 262x192px
>>595476898
>>
Do we have tits yet?
>>
File: image.jpg (5KB, 124x125px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
5KB, 124x125px
>>595481775
>so I gave a really shit hand job and he didn't even cum and then like a few years later I was like "lol dumb me that's like saaaa embarrassing"
>so now I just tell people it was rape
Fucking kill yourself op
>>
File: 1414045648223.png (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414045648223.png
2MB, 1920x1200px
>>595481511
Why? The details of the action don't really make a difference.

I'm still angry and bitter because i've shaped my life around it with out meaning to.

I've learned self defense and push my body each day so shit like that can't happen.

I have a bitter out look on people of like mind to that person.

I hate people who consider them selves helpless,

I became an asshole who looks down on other peoples " problems" because it ain't shit compared to half the shit i've seen. Like OP for example, they could have did plenty to avoid that and didn't.

I am the mother fucking edge lord now and hate myself for it.

and probably the worse thing is I hate the fact I will never be able to hurt the fucker who raped me because he ended up dead 5 years later, car crash , broke his neck and he died in seconds. So now I get to carry that anger around with me too.
>>
>>595479796
and how is CP OK?
go fuck yourself
>>
>>595482102
>>595482052
>>595482037
>>595481988
>>595481928
>>595481854

Fuck it have fun with life. It's sickening to know people like this exist. And I would say "hahah its just /b/", but I've met way too many people that have this mindset that no girl can ever be raped, unless it's just like the movies where she is kidnapped in the alley by 4 dudes.

Fuck all of you, OP out
>>
>>595482180
Lol! Sounds like he did a good job. Hell he even owns you in death.
My fucking hero right there.
>>
File: image.jpg (3KB, 91x125px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
3KB, 91x125px
>>595482265
You couldn't taste how stale the pasta was covered in all that bait?
Goddam son lurk more
>>
>>595482350
Yeah you're right, and it pisses me off to no end.
>>
>>595476898
No tits?
Gtfo
>>
>>595482180
Geez all that edgy shit cus you took a dick in the butt? Op does it everyday and hes just fine
>>
I dont know why she included me in her final rant lol. i was just giving insight. she mustve developed comprehension issues over the years.
>>
>>595482555
nice trips, and as I said, edge lord man.
>>
>>595482370
But hold on now, didnt you just fall for his obvious bait?
>>
File: image.jpg (6KB, 125x118px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
6KB, 125x118px
>>595482736
Nah you see because here's why;
>>
>>595479796

You stole that ending from me you anal astronaut.
>>
I was raped by my male babysitter when I was 7. I am male. I never told anyone. Ask me whatever you want.
>>
>>595478533
> you deserved it

It's her fault
>>
File: 1419808692188.jpg (41KB, 500x333px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419808692188.jpg
41KB, 500x333px
>>595478594
> hey guys look at me I sure told em
>>
>>595482370
yeah, fell for it
anon is genius
>>
>>595478114
You had a house and two kids at 22? Jesus.
>>
>>595481775
How do you know he's a rapist? Someone else tol ya? Cause he didn't rape you, dumbfuck
>>
>>595479796
Rape is hilarious. Your entire post is "STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE". What's it like to be a party pooper your whole life?
>>
heres my story
i was probably 6 or 7 when i used to go to my mums work most nights at a restaurant, and there was a guy who hanged around there and managed to lure me into the toilets and made me pull down my pants and let him play with my peep. at the time i didnt know what was happening and didnt really think about it but i remember him trying to get me to give him head but i didnt want to, so he just jacked off and blew his load in the toilet.
>>
>>595483645
You gay?
>>
File: 1419823055778.jpg (11KB, 294x313px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419823055778.jpg
11KB, 294x313px
>>595479796
> don't joke bout me rape guy

9/10 ebin trell :^)
>>
>>595476898
I was raped an year ago.. My husband, a millionaire., was fucking me, I wanted to stop. I asked him to stop when he was about to ejaculate, he still did. I filed the rape accusation case against the rapist. He had to give me all his savings so I don't put him in jail, and he got fired because of the case and didn't get any jobs, went into depression and killed himself. I can sleep in peace now, knowing justice was served.
>>
>>595478829
That is an appropriate description of you. A jackass
>>
You didn't think about to walk away when you were in a house full of naked people? idiot. Be feminist now for sure
>>
>>595484517
Lol what
>>
>>595476898
You know the rules rape slut.

Tits or gtfo.
>>
>>595484348
whats it like to not get the joke
>>
>>595483990
>Newsflash

You're a dumbass
>>
>>595476898
I did 2 years for coke and got raped in jail.
>>
>>595478114
and you fucking deserve it too, m8. I'm sorry that's awful thing to do.
>>
>>595484976
Details faggot.
>>
I raped a 12 year old boy when I was high at age 15.

Today he is a tranny (convincing one as well) and I lel everytime knowing I turned 'her' into a failed whore lmao
>>
>>595484976
How many times did they take your cookie? Was it more than one nigger?
>>
>>595484517
I don't know if it's through. Fucking raging
>>
>>595484415

Nope, hetero as possible. So far as I can tell I have had no adverse affects from it, other than a torn asshole.
>>
>>595485230
It's a troll, dont worry buddy
>>
>>595485030
>>595485103
k

For starters I'm trans. As soon as I got locked up I knew shit was going to be very tough for me.

I was only technically raped a few times early on in my sentance. After I got to know the ropes there I frequently sucked off allowed a a few select guys in exchange for protection from the majority.
>>
Does it count when I say I just wanted to rub my dick in their wet pussy and then stick it in? I've only done that twice, the second time the girl just ended up fucking me anyways
>>
>>595480930
i fucking love you
>>
>>595479796
:'(

sorry. That's the point of this thread though. It isn't a joke necessarily, just an exercise in communication / irreverence to brutality
>>
>>595485445
were they niggers with huge dicks ?
>>
>>595485445
Wat a faggot.
>>
>>595479796
newfag
>>
>>595485619
lol
>>
>>595476898

I raped a squirrel once as a 8 year old boy.
My little pecker fit right in. Though it was dead so I can't say it was rape because I was afraid it would bite it off if I did it while it was alive so I shot it with a BB gun and that killed it. Parents found out when I got rabes from it and after having a huge needle shoved in me for 6 months I had a length stay at a psychiatric ward for 4 months only for them to come to the conclusion that I have Asperger's syndrome, Anxiety Disorder, ADD, OCD, and it made my parents unable to look at me and love me the same.

Such is life. Such is life.
>>
>>595479796
tits or gtfo
>>
>>595485645
>>595485555

Read the ending. You've both been b8ed. Congratulations on being anal astronauts.

also nice quads
>>
>>595485584
Yes, all the guys I messed with were black. The whites and to a lesser extent hispanics were extremely transphobic and my biggest fear while in there.
>>
>>595485736

You think you have edges but you're actually quite rounded and have no imagination.
>>
>>595485888

It's not made up though.
>>
File: I was raep giuse!.jpg (18KB, 210x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
I was raep giuse!.jpg
18KB, 210x240px
>>595479796
>>
>>595485974

Of course it's not. Needs more tryhard.
>>
>>595486071

I'm not going to include details if that's what you want. What's wrong with you for wanting details of a disgusting story such as that?

Kill yourself please, no one would care.
>>
>>595486212
le edges to stronk
>>
>Raised by single parent mom who works 40-50 hours a week, rarely home
>Me, my brother and sister raised ourselves, they mostly looked up to me being the oldest
>for some reason we'd get naked allot and fuck around, can't remember what started it, but it became a regular thing from when I was 9
>When I was 11 I found out I was able to cum
>share this with brother and sister
>they want to see, so I start fapping, tell sister to get into positions to "help"
>this goes on for a little while, they both like seeing it for some reason
>start going to my sister getting her to lay naked while I'd look at her and fap
>not enough any more
>start doing things to her, escalates to us having sex
>she has sex ed in school, tells me she wants to stop having sex. We do, but we still fool around naked.
>one day me and her are off from school, we have someone around the house putting in a new shower
>after he's done and me and sister go and try it out
>naked in the shower, getting aroused
>I'm 13 shes 10
>force her on her hands and knees
>she knows whats coming
>fuck her in the shower, I cum inside
>we get out and get dressed
>I continue like this a few times over a year or so
>when in the mood in the middle of the night I'd walk into her room while everyone else is sleeping, wake her up and hold her down while I fucked her.
>never said a thing to me about it or told any one
>>
>>595476898
>15
>don't know what rape is
>he was good looking at the time so i didnt really mind
>it's rape

It's not rape if you wanted it.
>>
>>595486319

Quit calling me edgy homosexual. Seriously reconsider your life if you want details of that story faggot.

Consider suicide.
>>
>be me, 9
>mother gets new boyfriend, dad died a year back
>new bf has a lot of money, buys me things, tries to make me call him dad
>have back problems so he offers a massage
>refuse repeatedly but eventually give in
>gets me naked on their bed, touches a little but not actual sex
>2 years pass
>this is happening again, keep saying no but he ignores me
>massage eventually turns into him fucking me
>pulls out halfway through and says this will be our little secret
>i didn't tell anyone and let it eat away at me for a year before giving in and telling a teacher
>police interrogation, he gets kicked out of our house, etc.
>mother convinces 12 year old me to say i lied for attention because she wants his money
>stupid 12 year old me does it, still regret it to this day
>mother still brings up how much of a whore i am that i fucked a 40 something man when i was 11

and that's the story of why I never call that bitch.
>>
>>595476898
7/10 femi troll

>i mean come on

> so i didnt really mind i guess.
>rape
fucking kek
nice for makking so many faggots reply
>>
>>595476898
irlfriend has a rape fetish and likes to tease me into getting aroused and then say we're not having sex, just so she can enjoy the thrill of me tearing her clothes off, pinning her down and fucking her.

I used to worry if I was actually raping her, but then one night she thanked me for understanding what she wanted.
>>
>>595476898

i dont think that was rape because no penetration.
>>
Hi Freddy Molester here!
And I love 15 year old femanons!
>>
>>595486319

That's what I was telling him.
>>
>>595486502
Faggott! There was penetration!
>>
>>595476898

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iFloCgLfbE
>>
File: Nice.jpg (29KB, 550x336px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Nice.jpg
29KB, 550x336px
>>595486339
>>
>>595486570
that black girl is real purdy
>>
>>595486647
Are you OP...?
>>
>>595486958
Yes! And now? Maybe you fuck off? or read my text again?
>>
I was 19 just split from my partner after finding he'd been going behind my back with a lot of other girls. Was currently living alone in the house we'd shared. Was up late packing moving boxes on night. I hear a knock on the door at 3am and two of my exes friends stood there off their faces on something. They sort of pushed past me when I opened the door and stood in my living room. One of them left. I tried to get the other to leave but he wouldn't go. He used his weight to over power me but then luckily fell asleep before he had a chance to fully rape me. I was trapped under him for about 10 minutes then he rang a taxi and left without saying a word. It's really affected me. I didn't report it as he was quite influential in the area I loved in and I was already suffering depression as it was. Wish I had reported it though.
>>
>>595484517
lol'd, nice one
>>
>>595476898
that wasnt even rape
wtf just because you didnt want it and still did it doesnt mean you didnt do it. you could have easily just said "hey no im leaving" or "no ill tell mom". jesus christ dont be such a pushover
>>
>>595476898
it's not rape if you consented to it. just because you didn't totally enjoy all of it doesn't mean it was rape.
>>
File: 1419206191321.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419206191321.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>595476898
>I thought he was good looking at the time so i didnt really mind i guess.
>>
>>595478829
you're fucking sick. only animals cant control themselves. "but hurrrr hoomanz r techincuhlie animuhlllz" shut the fuck up. you know fucking well that the woman wasnt a carrot and youre not a fucking donkey, but you are a jackass.
i bet one of you fucks will call me a white knight for thinking it isnt okay to just rape girls and use "i couldnt help it :^)" as a fucking excuse.
>>
>>595479796
if you aren't b8 then this is some gold shit right here
we can joke about cp? even though that can destroy a childs life?
but god forbid we make some rape jokes
hope you get/continue to get raped
>>
>>595487537
I smell a FEMINAZI!
>>
>>595479796
That's some A-class b8 m8. Well done
>>
>>595478114
did you at least make her cum?
>>
My rape and CP story, inb4 b&

>be me, around 14
>mother is a professional baby sitter
>takes care of a ~9months old girl, really cute
>often ask me to help
>one day ask me to change her diaper
>wash her up and apply lotion, get excited by massaging her downstairs
>try to get a finger inside, she begins cryings, stop there.
>few days later, my mom has to leave the house for i don't remember what, left me in charge of the girl.
>get naughty thought, put her naked on the couch.
>pull out my cock, I'm hard as fuck
>put it in front of her mouth, she sucks on it as if it's a pacifier
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>go grab some lotion, massage her, get a finger inside, she doesn't mind
>put my cock in her, so tight, can only get the head in, but it's good
>cum in seconds all over her (wanted to avoid putting inside and get caught later)
>wash her up, dress her up again.

I never did it again later, and feels kinda ashamed. Never saw her again, but she has no memory of it as she was too young
>>
>>595487284

If you read it, she did want it at the time.


Its one of these situations where decades after the event a woman decides she was raped.

But the thing is, memories are subjective. Its not uncommon for them to change over time.

Especially since woman are being bombarded by feminists in the media continually telling them that women are mindless victims who are just objects that are acted upon by men.
>>
>>595487672
cant tell if youre baiting me or serious. the entire fucking anti-left crowd has gotten so fucking stupid i cant even tell.
>>
>>595487656
You pleb got baited
>>
>>595482180
wouldn't that be good that he's dead? It's not like he's having an awesome life and you have to see that; he's dead and maybe in hell.
>>
>>595476898
>i didnt really mind i guess

You weren't raped then retard. You had sex with a guy you were attracted to.
>>
>>595487772
i know thats what i was saying. she didnt say no or even act like she didnt want it. she even said she thought the guy was attractive. if you just give mixed signals like that, the guy cant know.
>>
>>595487809
I triggered you?
Very good!
>>
>>595487656
Hey her derp, read the whole thing. U got baited.
>>
>>595487930
still cant even tell if youre serious or not
>>
>>595487758
I don't think getting b& would be your problem, but rather getting v&

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
Let's leave it at that.
>>
I've been raped by society to think I'm nothing and will never be nothing, your problem was momentary. Mine will last a lifetime.
>>
File: feminazi bravery.jpg (120KB, 687x722px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
feminazi bravery.jpg
120KB, 687x722px
>>595488063
>>
>>595488234
Did your butt hurt?
>>
File: posts.jpg (13KB, 275x183px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
posts.jpg
13KB, 275x183px
The amount of new in this thread is bringing tears to my eyes.
>>
Requesting spider man now
>>
File: gPJS8Rp.jpg (59KB, 510x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gPJS8Rp.jpg
59KB, 510x720px
>>595488241
>implying that post isnt obvious satire
feminists are stupid as fuck but youre even stupider for believing someone actually thinks that. thats a variation of this pic which was made by some faggots on facebook to try and troll people
>>
>>595488418
NIGGER
>>
File: butthurt2.jpg (117KB, 400x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
butthurt2.jpg
117KB, 400x300px
>>595488343
>>
File: 1371479402655.jpg (87KB, 400x398px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1371479402655.jpg
87KB, 400x398px
>>595488418
Why? Because people are getting baited by lame baits or lack of replies with tits or gtfo catchphrase?
The thing is, OP's story is made up. He's not a girl, it's just a fantasy.
>>
File: cock.jpg (2MB, 4320x3240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cock.jpg
2MB, 4320x3240px
>>595488502
Only for you lil femanon!
>>
>>595488634
I think I'm in love!
>>
>>595488683
>>
>>595488833
You may be right!
>>
File: 1422183262753.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422183262753.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
>>595481685
>>
>>595479878
Woooooooosh
>>
>>
>>595488898
>>
File: nigger burn.webm (3MB, 640x480px)
nigger burn.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>595488993
I think we need some gore for a better climate!
>>
>Was meeting a friend of mine about a year or two ago
>Walking around in town eating pizza and laughing
>says he wants to show me something
>takes me to abandoned building
>tons of graffiti,dust and a sofa
>chilling on the sofa, laughing
>asks how good do I kiss in a scale from 1 to 10
>getting awkward, didn't answer the question
>grabbed me and started kissing me
>with one hand grabbing my hands, the other hand started touching between my legs
>grabbed me again
>fully undresses me
>frozen, can't do shit, pretty shocked
>fingers me
>takes off his jeans and boxers
>it lasted a while
>he came and told me to go home

he got me few days later
asked if i wanted to do it again
...
still calls sometimes just asking what's up
>>
>>595476898
hot story. Moar?
>>
File: Nigger burn 1.webm (2MB, 320x182px)
Nigger burn 1.webm
2MB, 320x182px
>>
Moar burning niggers?
>>
>>595476898
Happened to me twice

1st time was too young and don't remember much of the details, but some I remember quite vividly.


>be me around 4-5 y.o
>visiting mother's friends
>her friend has a son in his teens
>calls me to his room to play some games
>he locks the door and pulls pants down saying we're going to play something different
>I'm kinda confused so I go through with it
>he takes my pants off and makes me suck him
>puts me on all fours, licks my ass and fucks me
>Remember being in a lot of pain, but I didn't cry because I didn't want people finding out I was naked in his room (kid logic)
>Don't tell anyone
>Gives me a kiss and I just remember hating the absolute shit out of him.

Second time I was 8, was living abroad with my family and there was an older kid who was our neighbor.

>Big group of people in his house
>His parents were away, he was old enough to be alone for the night.
>Playing Myst, trying to beat it
>Getting late, everyone leaves
>Wanted to play some more so I stayed
>Wanna play a fighting game, anon?
>Fuck yeah!
>Play a few rounds of street fighter 2
>Kick his ass with blanka
>You're pretty good at that but I bet I'd kick your ass if it were a real fight!
>Come at me bro!
>We start wrestling
>He pins me down
>Feels he has a boner and is groping my ass
>He starts feeling me up under my shorts and pulls them down
>feel his cock pressing up against me
>I protest
>Try fighting back but he's just too fucking strong
>He tells me to shut up
>Oh god... not again.
>I just relaxed and figured it would be over quick.
>It wasn't
>Fucker just kept on going
>Crying my eyes out throughout the whole thing
>Get home way after midnight
>Get yelled at by angry mother
>Never went to his house again and avoided him at all costs
>>
rape doesnt exist and its fucking hilarious anyways
femitards dismissed
>>
>>595485230
> I don't if it's through.
>if it's through
>through

nigger
>>
>>595489389
U Gay now?
>>
File: 1421025152528.webm (3MB, 834x470px)
1421025152528.webm
3MB, 834x470px
>>595489251
>>595489313
Moar pls
>>
>>595486407
I want to meet you and make you my bitch!
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 360x463px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 360x463px
Sometimes I feel kinda bad about the boners I get.
>>
To a very small extent, I can see why girls can feel as though they were raped when they felt fine at the time.

In college, I met a guy who told me he broke up with his girlfriend and we started talking. We had consensual sex. I cried afterwards because I realized afterwards that I wasn't ready. He didn't talk to me for a few days after. Then I find out that he never broke up with the girlfriend in the first place. Every part of me wanted to die. I sat in my room and cried for a month (except when I went to class). I hate him with every fiber of my being.

However, I would never ever call that rape. I consented and regretted it. Since then, I've been a lot smarter about who I talk to.

When someone hurts you, all you can think about is revenge. Some women pull the rape card, but most just feel like shit.
>>
>>595489597

No but I am into pegging
>>
>>595490068
you are disgusting!
>>
>>595489966
>However, I would never ever call that rape.
Good.

Should have let it hurt you, though. It's not a big deal.
>I cried afterwards because I realized afterwards that I wasn't ready
See, I don't understand that part. Is it a Christian thing? I never thought of sex as a big deal.
>>
>>595490359
*shouldn't have
>>
>>595489150
so were you raped? It doesn't seem like you told him you didn't want to.
>>
File: mcqGKK2.gif (981KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mcqGKK2.gif
981KB, 1000x562px
>>595490217

g8 b8 m8
>>
>>595476898
Serious question tho, did you report it to the police or you just going to let him get away, who knows maybe he does it to every girl who stays over his house. He prob even raped a little girl
>>
>>595489150
He seems friendly.
You could at least have a courtesy to say something to him. Maybe he thinks you're a mute.
>>
>>595485445
Dats gay
>>
>>595490472
I thought that was the theme of this thread..
Statutory rape, I mean. Not trying to be that asshole, I just expected more from /b
>>
>>595489966
I had a girl cry during sex once because apparently she wasn't ready. I felt really bad, but then again, I had no idea that was going to happen.
>>
I want to rape all femanons in this thread!
>>
>>595490723
statutory rape? were you underage?
>>
>>595490723
Not really statutory either though is it? Not if the "perpetrator" is underage too, anyways.. Maybe I'm just an idiot
>>
>>595490723
How old were you and how old was he?
>>
>>595490359
I'm not Christian. I just only want to have sex with someone I really love and care about. This gentlemen just straight up used me and I was upset.
>>
>Tells story and claims rape
>never said stop
>says she didn't mind
>house full of people that could have helped had she called for it

This is why men laugh at women who claimed they were raped. U weren't raped darlin. U had consensual sex with another human.

Rape is when u scream no and they punch u unconscious before they put it in ur pooper.

No force, no resistance, no rape
>>
>>595490853see
>>595490901
Give me more time to backpedal dammit.
Forgot that most of these stories happened between kids. None of them are mine either
>>
File: Jolly_Cooperation.png (122KB, 1300x1091px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Jolly_Cooperation.png
122KB, 1300x1091px
>>595486407
Would you like me to arrange an accident? Its easier if its no one you know
>>
>>595479796
Who's joking you ignorant cunt
>>
File: 1419170089342.jpg (8KB, 320x180px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419170089342.jpg
8KB, 320x180px
>>595481775
>He was a rapist
No see, that's where you're wrong. You were both underage and you didn't resist, a court of law would throw your case out before a warrant were even drawn up. You both made mistakes and you can't sit there telling people he's a rapist when you made no conscious effort to stop the act. Pic very much related.
>>
>>595479251
you're just as bad. feminism is the best thing to happen to men in years.
>>
this is now a dubs thread checkem
>>
>>595481775
for sure he is a rapist. you're dealing with shit heads on /b who like to believe they can blame all their problems on women.

it's a complicated situation and i'm glad to see you can look back on it and put yourself in the position and the time and not cloud it over with your current thoughts. that is an important step in healing i think
>>
File: 1419240474885.jpg (14KB, 402x403px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419240474885.jpg
14KB, 402x403px
>>595479878
>>595479932
>>595480122
>>
>>595491403
I was waiting for someone to point out the fact that this is more of a "how I lost my virginity to a guy I didn't know" thread..

They're sad stories just the same, but only because you let someone put a cock in you without resisting or even saying you didn't want to.. Sorry your first time wasn't special, but it doesn't give you the right to label them(if they were also a minor at the time) as a felon.
They might have been a fucked up kid, but you'd be in the minority if you let yourself believe they're a rapist.
>>
my wife likes to get 'raped'. it was a little tough for me to get into at first as hearing a woman so 'no', 'don't do it' and 'please don't cum in me'...is not what I was used to. After several years its the norm. In the middle of the night I'll hold her down, fuck her and then go back to sleep. Thing is she just keeps escalating it. Wants to be 'raped' in public now.
>>
File: 1372168275202.png (795KB, 548x565px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1372168275202.png
795KB, 548x565px
>>595491500
Ch-ch-ch checkem. Nice dubs sir.
>>
>>595489150
how old was the guy? if your age then this sounds like normal ackward sex otherwise. this is what parents are supposed to talk to their children about, saying no if you don't want to.
>>
>>595492169
yeah all of my girlfriends have wanted this shit. it can be fun. i always, always use a safe word. i use a safeword even in normal sex now, it's a pretty simple way to ensure there isn't going to far. my last girlfriend refused to ever use it, thinking she'd be a pussy if she did. that one was a keeper. sadly it didn't work out.
>>
>>595492108
i mean, it can be true that way. i've had sex with women that absolutely just didn't even like me. once things start rolling, they want it too and that can be a weird and arousing dichotomy.

but in this situation, if the person considers it rape, then obviously it was.

the women that didn't like me would never have considered it rape. a mistake, sure, but not rape.

OP seems level headed and clear thinking. she isn't trying to ruin the guy's life or whatever elseyou neckbeards think women do.
>>
>>595492108
Don't get me wrong, I do think what the guy did was wrong. Hell, I even did something similar but apologized to the girl later on in life and we both fucked again. It was basically taking advantage of her, rather than rape because I asked if she was okay with it both times and she was straight with it.
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 640x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 640x360px
>>595492338
Because she died in a gruesome and astonishing sex accident?
>>
>>595489130
I want the story on this.
>>
>>595492629
ha ha that had been a worry occasionally. she really got into breath play.

but she is alive and well and using the skills i trained and nurtured on another man. we discussed me branding her - with a small brand obviously - but never got around to it.

i imagined men would learn to respect the brand when they came across it and realized my training was involved.
>>
>>595491191
Haha yes fucking please
>>
>>595486407
wow, glad you seem to have come to terms with it at least. fuck, what a cunt. you'd have been better off with no mother at all. fuck
>>
>>595492595
I was raised in a family full of amazing women and I've left the house enough to know they aren't the only ones. I have nothing against them.

My opinion on women has nothing to do with it
>but in this situation, if the person considers it rape, then obviously it was.
so you're saying that if you bring an age appropriate, sober girl home, have sex with her(totally consensual sex), and in the morning she says you raped her, then you did in fact rape her?
Because that's just funny.
>>
File: 1422296512358.jpg (17KB, 303x293px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422296512358.jpg
17KB, 303x293px
>>595486407
Rape him back. That'll teach the fucker. Nothing says I love you like a dragon dildo in the ass while you're sleeping in your comfy bed.
>>
>>595493160
she isn't saying it in that sense. you're not getting what i;m saying.

if you bring a sober woman home and she considers it rape, then some rapey shit probably went down.

saying it and believing it or sometimes two different things.

no woman i've ever had sex with would even remotely consider it rape, drunk or not and i've done some rape-fantasy shit a lot.
>>
>>595489597
He's my gay
>>
>>595485784
Trolled
>>
>>595493327
agreed. hell i'll stop if the woman just seems like she isn't even very interested in it. and i don't get why men would want to do that.
>>
>>595493160
she isn't trying to get the guy in trouble, she isn't trying to save face among her peers, she isn't trying to convince her boyfriend or husband that she didn't want to have sex, nothing like that. she isn't even confronting him.

she's simply reflecting from a distance on an incident when she was forced to participate in sex.
>>
>>595476898
>be me
>17
>have a crush on this girl marie
motherofgod.png
>she is a qt 3.14
>last day of year 12
>says to me lets have fun
>prank teachers and shit, muck up etc
>she said she was going to the bathroom
>i wait till i hear the door close and i rush in silently
>start fapping
feelsgood.ebola
>Then she says "Whats that noice"
>Legit in 5 seconds, opens the door to her stall, opens mine and sees me
>fucking yolo she is gonna tell fuckfuckfuck
>i pin her down
>marie might be enjoying it
>i think she is, its still rape but whatever
>Marie says "You are rock hard"
>mfw i realise
>I look marie in the eyes and say something i thought i would never say
>they're not rocks marie they're minerals

>Pic Related
>>
>>595493805
lol i did not see that one coming
>>
File: mentlegen.png (975KB, 1021x767px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mentlegen.png
975KB, 1021x767px
>>595479796
I know this is a troll post but are there really rape victims that think that they would've given thier virginity to someone they loved? 9 times out of 10 they lose it when they're 14-15 to some random guy that they think is "ZOMG so freakin hawt!1!" Not saying rape is cool but don't give that "I can't give my virginity to someone I love" bullshit when they know they would've dropped thier panties for the first moderately attractive guy that throws them a bone.
>>
>>595493931
yeah virginity is a thing valued only after it's gone really. like freedom.
>>
>>595476898
been raped
also raped
no big deal
>>
File: 1422300518454 (1).jpg (86KB, 455x447px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422300518454 (1).jpg
86KB, 455x447px
>>595493031
when did /b/ grow a fucking conscience?
>>
>>595493031
Thanks anon. She's a piece of shit, woman needs help.
>>
>>595493327
You're not getting what I'm saying.
>She willingly follows him to his room(not rapey stuff)
>She doesn't protest to his advances(still not rape)
>he isn't older than her by more than a year or two(he was under the age of consent too, so it's still not rape)
They fucked. That's it. She believed rapey stuff went down when it didn't.

She wasn't raped, he's not a rapist.
She would just rather believe that than that she willingly lost her virginity at fifteen years old to a stranger.

Any judge or rational adult would agree.
>>
File: 1387855624518.gif (52KB, 204x204px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1387855624518.gif
52KB, 204x204px
>>595480930
>>
>>595493780
You don't know what "force" means.
Not in the eyes of the law, anyways.
>>
>>595482180
You can still go after his family.
>>
>>595494781
Snake detected
>>
>>595494767
in a court of law, yes, he wouldn't be prosecuted.

but in your own mind you don't have to struggle for it to be rape. that's just a dumb thing men like to say because they think women are in the bushes waiting to jump out and claim they were raped by them.

she didn't want to have sex and he forced her to.

nothing else matters really. the details are unimportant because she didn't going to the police and never will.

she was raped and he is a rapist.
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 460x288px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 460x288px
>>595495026
>in your own mind
I'm fucking done. She wasn't forced and this is the real world, not her own imaginationland.

You're talking absolute shit
>>
>>595495401
don't worry about it dude. you're likely not to ever get close enough to a woman for it to matter and you don't have the balls to rape a woman.
>>
>>595484517
genius
>>
>>595495401
she was forced, she just didn't put up a fight. what can't you understand about that? why is that something you need to protest about? she isn't going to the police so don't worry about the rapist. he's probably continueing to rape right now, today.
>>
>>595495026

>Forced

She was forced in the same way I am forced to hug my grandma.

Come on, he led her by the wrist? She doesn't really mind? She just laid down as he did his thing?
>>
>>595496138
to some women, believe it or not, being forced or coerced or whatever into sex just isn't that big of a deal. doesn't change the fact that they were forced into it.
>>
>>595486339
genius
>>
>>595496275
coercion is a BIG fantasy of women. i used to take pictures and video of my last gf and pretend that i was going to put them online unless she did what i told her to do.
>>
>>595478114
HAHAHAHAHA YOU STUPID FUCK HAHAHA
>>
>>595487149
seems people like you ar the reason feminazzis exist
>>
File: omankomanko.jpg (174KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
omankomanko.jpg
174KB, 1024x819px
i want to rape cristian virgin
>>
>>595487758
man u are my hero
my brother is only 3 but omg, what a sexy man he is turning out to be.
always been too scared to try anything though
>>
>>595496275

Believing a crime happend does not make it happen.

The same way you can believe something was stolen when you just lost it.
>>
>>595485431

The story is an actual news story from... The UK I think? A While back a woman withdrew consent right before the guy came, then used the semen as evidence of rape. He lost custody of his kids, his job, his home, his money. The courts finally reversed the decision after several years but he still killed himself because of it.
>>
File: ayane.jpg (27KB, 240x320px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ayane.jpg
27KB, 240x320px
i tried to fap to my sister
but my penis didnt get erected
>>
>>595499223
wrong post><
>>
>>595490967
crybby
>>
What about men that were raped?
>>
>>595477188
>newfag detected.

Tits timestamp is only for attention whores that use their sex for attention. Obviously she only mentioned her sex for contents of the greentext.

Go newfag somewhere else.
>>
So many white knights in this thread butt fuck it.

>be me
>be 15
>qt 3.14 jailbait gf
>go swimming often as we both enjoyed it and pretty much the only place we could fuck because people always in our houses
>one day says she doesn't want to
>uwot.jpg
>try turning her on, pushes me away
>forcefully remove her bikini
>she slaps me
>initiatebeastmode.webm
>grab her by the throat force her onto bench (these are closed changing rooms btw)
>starts to cry, quietly, doesn't scream
>proceed to make her suck my dick
>fuck her hard making her sibs turn into a beautiful tremolo of pain, pleasure and terror
>proceed to stick it in her ass (done ass play before but never anal)
>disgonbegood.mp3
>fuck her for ten minutes then cum in her ass
>feelsbadman.png
>s-sorry
>'it's okay I'm sorry too'
>Wut
>I should have said yes
We never talked about it again, still together 3 years later in an abuse free relationship (aside from that one rape of course)
>>
>>595476898
aye you're back, awesome.
>>
>>595479796
Gr8 pasta.
>>
>>595496974
Whats the story?
>>
>>595498072
if you get something stolen, something small maybe you don't really care about. you see the guy walking off with it but don't stop him and later you dont go to the police to report it. you kind of think, hey, i'm happy this thing is gone. it frees up the mantle for my chachkis and pics of my grandma.

doens't change the fact that the guy is a thief and that he stole that thing from you.
>>
File: image.jpg (539KB, 936x1378px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
539KB, 936x1378px
>>595480709
>>
>>595500539
you raped her and she was ok with it. i'm sure this happens quite a bit.
>>
File: image.jpg (470KB, 651x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
470KB, 651x1600px
>>595482736
>>
>>595501214
She wasn't okay with it, just didn't mention anything about it ever again, still regret it to this day but it brought kinkier shit out of her
>>
>>595478114
that bitch got what she deserved, seducing anon and then not giving him atleast head. fucking niggerloving cunt.
>>
>>595478829

You deserved worse though, and you arent a donkey and women arent carrots. You make choices and are sapient. Youre lucky to have another chance out of jail and off the sex offense register. Hope you never have toexplain that divorce to your kids.
>>
>>595500539
noissss
>>
>>595501608
i mean she was ok with it in terms of still staying with you. i suspect though, maybe, in the back of her mind she knows you can and will rape her again so she just always says yes even if she doesn't want to do it. that's what she seems to be ok with, constant sexual coercion in a way.
>>
>>595476898
I get raped all the time when I go shopping because I am too weak and stupid to not do things

I'm not a woman though so nobody ever feels sorry for me, they just say I made mistakes
>>
>>595501867
Ah I get you but nah, she's said no since and I've been fine about it, but I suspect she wants me to do it again in a way, she's been horny before and said no and just teased and when I said she better stop she said 'Why, what are you going to do about it?'
>>
>>595479796
gr8 b8 m8, didnt event read to the eng and already scrolled away thinking "dafuq dis nignog expected on /b/" but then......then you kek'd dad shit outta me
>>
>>595492108
sad stories that are fun to fap to
>>
>>595502096
life is full of complicated relationships. one of my exes was forced to give oral as a teenager and she constantly wanted me to reenact it. it was a way for her to control and externalize the internal thoughts about it. and she knew it too, didn't stop her from doing it.

i enjoyed it of course.
>>
>>595502373
Kek, here's to fucked up, maladaptive and kinky relationships/girls.
gg anon btw
>>
>>595493805
not as good as walked the dinosaur but very creative and made me laugh
>>
File: 1422033609229.jpg (31KB, 349x642px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422033609229.jpg
31KB, 349x642px
>>595482736
>>
>>595500251
Newfag
>>
>>595502652
i still always use safewords though. hers was so long a phrase that i could have finished before she was done saying it ha ha.
>>
>>595502951
if you have a safeword and she uses it and you keep going anyway, do you consider this rape?
>>
>>595502951
That's great. I should make 'harder' the safeword
>>
>>595503058
i would absolutely consider that rape yes. would i ever be convicted of it? probably not. that isn't the point though, that isn't why i don't rape people.

in the best case the safeword would never be used. it's only really an issue with new women. i can tell when its becoming too much for women i know. rape fantasy it's always an issue though.
>>
>>595500539
kind of a similar story

>22
>living with girlfriend, been together years
>both going to college, working, busy
>distant, not putting out any more
>know shes flirting with guys online
>being a bitch all the time for no apparent reason for months
>one day snap while she's nagging me, throw her on the floor and rip her skimpy pajama pants off that she felt comfortable walking around the house in
>she doesn't try to physically fight me very much, she does try to push me off, but I'm way too strong for her to resist
>she starts crying and tells me to stop, but I completely ignore her
>choke her gently while I fuck her hard, while she lays there and whimpers
>pull out and cum in her mouth
>cleaned up and didn't talk about it again
I moved out when the semester ended, probably for the best.
>>
File: image.jpg (497KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
497KB, 1920x1080px
>>595481590
This. I hope chicks like this get raped for real and experience actual oppression. Fuck today's spoilt princesses.
>>
>>595482180

jesus christ he must have hid the salami in you pretty hard for it to last after death. here you are still bloodthirsty 5 years later and all a nigga did was get the diq wet.

i mean stop being such a morose motherfucker. he ded.
>>
>>595503058
ha ha each woman is different. the last gf we had a safeword that was the city where we had this awesome vacation and extasy fueled music festival. so she had to think of a nice time we had to use it. it was effective.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 378x428px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 378x428px
>>595491821
Shut up you fat furry whale. You've never even touched a penis. GB2tumblr
>>
>>595482180
time to shit on the mother fucker's grave. spray paint RAPIST and make sure it stays on there. take pictures, put it on the internet, etc. come on.
>>
>>595476898
>be me
>17 yo
>hanging out naked at home when sis brings over her fat friend
>see fatty in the bathroom
>"hey fatty, let's go jump on the trampoline"
>fatty agrees
>try to get a handy, but fatty's just mashing it
>try to get head, but fatty's just complaining the whole time about her neck hurting
>do a double bounce to knock fatty off her feet
>fatty lands on back, i pile on
>engage in rhythmic bounce fucking until i'm done
>fatty never tells anyone
>>
>>595481775
>thought thats what I was SUPPOSED to do to make a boy happy
Thing is, you were right, you silly cunt. You spread your legs to make men happy. And doing it doesn't make them a rapist.
>>
>>595503842
>>595504068
ouch careful with that edge you teenaged neckbeard.
>>
>>595479796
Rape is not a joke
Woman is a joke
Rape is the punchline
>>
>>595495026
You are one dumb piece of shit. In my mind I'm a superhero and your a serial murderer, doesn't mean fucking shit. Goddamnit what is wrong with women today.
>>
>>595486472
wasn't a troll i'm pretty sure, i was talkin to OP in an earlier thread kind of unlrelated, and the story came out there, with some anon's telling her it was rape by the way, the faggots
>>
>>595504604
The same thing that's been wrong with them since the beginning of time, except now we gave them 'rights'. This is only a recent occurrence, our society is only now seeing the fallout.
>>
>>595495736
Yeah because girls get so wet when you ask permission for each step. Wake the fuck up to reality you vacuous headed manatee. No resistance or "no stop", no rape.
Thread posts: 301
Thread images: 58


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.