[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /b/, I really need your help, and I hate to kick things

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

File: My GF.jpg (4MB, 2432x4320px) Image search: [Google]
My GF.jpg
4MB, 2432x4320px
Alright /b/, I really need your help, and I hate to kick things into high feels mode but I really need advice. Story time.

So my sister (17) started dating this Italian rich boy, who is my age (19). He spoils her with expensive shit, and is turning her into a real rich brat, showing people on social media everything she has because of him. They are all middleschool-ish about getting married and all that crap.

My girlfriend of 2 1/2 years has had some issues with weight and self-image all her life. She has some anxiety issues also, but I have been able to work with it and I love her like crazy. She was bullied at school by mean girls etc. She cant take seeing my sister get everything she wants while she (my girlfriend) has to deal with getting called ugly etc. Pic related, my girlfriend this past fall.

Anyways,I got this super long message from her just now about how she cant take it and that something has to change. She also let on about how I am the only reason she is still alive, because she has some home issues also, and didn't have many friends in high school. She doesn't want to ruin her friendship with my sister as they are pretty close. She also cant stand the Italian guy. If my sister marries this guy, my girlfriend will probably have no choice but to leave me, and then end up committing suicide later.

I can't bear the thought of her being hurt, but I need some advice from you bros who have been in similar situations like this one. Again, sorry to start the feels bus this early in the night but I am really concerned that she is going to do something drastic. Help me /b/

Thanks
>>
Grow the fuck up and toughen up buttercup.
>>
>>595392701
So you suggest I let my girlfriend go, most likely ending in her killing herself? Not about that
>>
Looks like you're dealing with some faggy high school shit yourself. Time to grow up, faggot.

>dating girl with mental issues
>wanting to pass those shitty genes along to future generations

Leave your girlfriend and then kill yourself, 2 less people to waste space on Earth
>>
>>595392282
Depressed women cause more trouble than they're worth. tell her to go see a counselor, you are worried about her, blah blah. when she refuses, dump her. this is the best thing you can do.
>>
kill yourself faggot
>>
>>595393072
Thanks for the sound advice, will keep in mind
>>
>>595392791

She's not gonna kill herself and if she doesn't it can't be your fault.

Why can't she mind her damn business about who your sister dates. It isn't hers or your gf's business who your sister is with.

And it sounds like she is jealous, too.

Jesus do you even have a job? Do you live a lone? Do you even pay taxes?

These don't sound like real problems to me.

Real problems is getting laid off in a small town with no work and having the bank foreclosure on your house, all while your wife is cheating on you, your son is a necro-pedo-beastility lover, and your daughter is fucking a nigger who impregnates her. Parent with a drug addiction and other parent with cancer.

That's real problems. Not your faggot ass "two cats can't learn to get along boo hoo suicide bullshit".

Grow the fuck up and welcome to the real world.
>>
Do take her to a counselor. Also, pro tip: faggot boyfriends of sisters disappear if you use a knife.
>>
>>595392282
she needs to grow up and learn that despite the fact she thinks she is a perfect snowflake princess that deserves everything every other person in the world has. she may say she thinks she is worthless but american girls are raised to believe they are owed everything in the world see modern feminism
>>
>>595392791
they ALWAYS SAY THAT. ergo high school faggy shit.
anon, youre my whoooole life id kill myself without you. heh.
>>
>>595392282
too long, didnt read
>>
>>595393489
I guess it's hard for her not to look at social media and my sister's next big purchase is always there, telling her how she isn't good enough, and she cant get past that.

I'm currently a college student, sorry my scope of "problems" doesn't include an area of my life that I haven't reached yet, dick.
>>
>>595393511
It used to be about jealousy, now its something else that I can't really figure out. She doesn't want to end her friendship with my sister, because if we end up staying together she will still be around.
>>
>>595392282
tldr
>>
>>595393850

Is your sister actively taunting her? If no then I don't see what the issue is.

It sounds like your girlfriend is either mentally sick and needs help or is a jealous bitch. Probably both.

If she doesn't like what she sees on Facebook she should get off Facebook and live her life. No one is forcing her to have a Facebook. It's not a life necessity. Humans lived millions of years before Facebook. And we lived a good 10 years on the internet before social media even "spawned".

If you're in college and these are your problems now I truly feel for your generation cause you're going to be the downfall of the world.

Back when I was your age I was worried about finding employment, getting good grades, being successful, enjoying life, and getting laid.

Not stressing about what shit happens on Facebook.

Also in case you haven't noticed, /b/ isn't exactly the place where people will pat your on the back and tell you it's gonna be OK honey.
>>
>>595392282
even if the others were hush they are right . Your girlfriend is overjealous about this Italian guy. She wants what she doesn't have (the attention the gifts etc of the Italian guy). Ofcource this is what I believe. But we can all agree that She has a very bad personality. I ll tell you something; I love my girlfriend of 2,5 years and I could marry her. But If I see something I don't like and something that I ll have to oppose every time I'm with her, I ll defenitly brake up with her, even if she says she will kill herself.
>>
>>595392282

just wait until Romeo tires of your sister and dumps her
>>
>>595393072
This. Nothing good will come of having a dependent relationship with you and her. She needs to resolve or at least learn to manage her psychological issues prior to being in a relationship, not use other people as a crutch for them. She's emotionally blackmailing you if she threatens suicide if you break up.

That's faggot bullshit, OP.
>>
>>595394434
My sister does constantly send her pictures of what she most recently got, and her shitty Italian friend just makes it worse. She didn't used to be a bitch but now shes becoming one. I know /b/ isnt the place to ask for advice, been here a while so I know how the roadshow goes.

I wish I wasn't in this generation either, and I also wish I didn't feel like I was the thing keeping my girlfriend alive, because I still care about her alot.
>>
>>595392282
Kill the Italian rich boy, your sister will be happy she is freed, then you come in and fuck the shit out of her, for she is grateful she is no longer the thrall of the italian rich boy.
>>
>>595394567
Hoping for this to be honest, it's been a month but they are "in love" which is just their hormones and shit.
>>
The odds are heavily against your sis marrying this dude. But even still I don't know what this has to do with your gf. Op Your gf has a condition known as jealousy. A dose of mind your own business has shown very positive results in treating such disorders.
>>
>>595392282
Call her fat and dump her.

Post her suicide letter on /b/ for epic lulz!
>>
>>595394658
Yeah, and shes not trying to blackmail me, but it's how she is handling this issue. I was the crutch for my last girlfriend, I guess I tend to try to take care of them and fix their problems instead of them fixing it for themselves.
>>595394980
Haha yes, and I wish it was easy for her to mind her own business, but you know how women are, always trying to compare.
>>
>>595394777
nice trips, also put your sister in her right place! If not your parents!
Also tell us age to know with who are we dealing with
>>
>>595395227
moo and oink at the fatty. You'll be rid of her fat ass in no time.

Unless OP is a faggit, which OP is always a faggit.
>>
>>595394777

So tell your sis it bothers your GF and knock it off. That's the most you can do really.

You also need to have a real conversation with your GF about how love isn't about material purchases and you can't afford to give her things. Money doesn't buy love either and she needs to know that.

That's about all the advice I have left in my son.

I used to date a girl like yours. She made me spoil her silly after I was reluctant to at first. She eventually left me one day for a poor black guy whose dick was bigger. Such is life.
>>
>>595395227
>I tend to try to take care of them and fix their problems
What the fuck, OP? You're supposed to be in a relationship, not a fucking counselor. Don't be an emotional tampon for anyone.
>>
>>595395247
Thanks, never rolled em before.
Age of? My sister is 17, and my gf and I are both almost 20. My sister's boyfriend is my age I believe.
>>
>>595395549
Really sound advice, I just want to tell my sister straight up because I don't think she understands how annoying it is to see all the posts about hew new material shit.

My girlfriend doesn't expect me to be this rich guy, but I'm sure she wants wealth (don't we all).
>>
>>595395227
I feel for you OP. Unfortunately the "bad" guy here is your GF. Your sis is just being a dumb teenage girl who happens to have a boyfriend who likes to buy. We have all been that boyfriend one time or another. Just tell your gf the past made her strong(shes still alive), but keyword is PAST.
>>
>>595396067
>>595395549
>>595394980
>>595394658
>>595394528
>>595394434
Thanks for the advice guys, really apprecaite it. She isn't replying to my messages though, so I am going to give her a call. Hope thread doesn't 404 before then.
>>
Sounds like your girlfriend is showing some abnormal behaviour if Italian dude gets under her skin so much that she could leave you. She should get her shit helped, medically.
Obligatory kill yourself, do a flip faggot
>>
OP my suggestion to you is to take a step back and look at the situation.
>sister with rich kid
Mayne they'll and up getting married but ivdoubt it. Your sidter will probably end up pregnant with no husband but unless you want to get involved and beat rich kid's ass, that's her business.
>psycho emotional gd
Girlfriend can't stand two people happy(hopefully) and apparently would rather see them go downhill so that she can feel better.
FUCK that shit. You are too emotionally invested and she is using it to take advantage of you. 2.5 years with this girl? Wasted time, cut your losses. Give her an ultimatum, you care about her but if she can't get her shit together then she needs to get herself taken care of, not drag you both down.
>>
>>595395967

You also need to work in an angle where your sis learns OPSEC. If you don't know what that is, learn it, love it, live it.

My sister vomits her life all over social media. Posts her new purchases, posts vacations, hashtags everything and always posts locations. She won't listen to me but one day someone is gonna rob her. Either because they're envious of what she has or just because they want an easy target to rob.

Did I mention my sister lives beyond her means? Makes $45k a year but bought a $250k house. Doesn't save, no retirement account, and constantly gets money from my parents.

Most people that are spenders are just like that. Constantly spend money that they don't actually have. Anyone can buy anything on credit these days.
>>
>>595392282
Your girlfriend is has fucked, and is in love with, the Italian faggot. Now he's giving her the cold shoulder and she can't take it. That's why she said:

>>If my sister marries this guy, my girlfriend will probably have no choice but to leave me,
>>
>>595396390
There have been past instances where I want to give her that ultimatum, just never had the guts to actually say it. I don't make it a habit of being an asshole, so I guess I shied away from it in the past.
>>
>>595396474
OPSEC, yes I was in Civil Air Patrol for about five years and I remember learning about that quite a lot.
>>
Fly you fools
>>
File: image.jpg (119KB, 610x1047px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 610x1047px
Your gf is so fat in that pic if you killed her flabby ass all them leafs couldn't hide her ugly ass. Kill the fat bitch then kill yourself you pussy.
>>
OP here, thanks for all the advice guys, I'm going to give her the hard truth about needing to confront her own problems and not hide behind her anxiety and worry over making my sister mad.
>>
File: 1422097779830.jpg (282KB, 700x1015px) Image search: [Google]
1422097779830.jpg
282KB, 700x1015px
>>595396581
it's not being an asshole, it's looking out for yourself. I used to be mr. Nice guy too OP, you need to break that habit. No one will look out for you in this world but you. Better start sooner with a choice than later with no options.
>>
>>595397312
Good point, I'm talking to her now, and im being straight up and do the point about things.
>>
I think a threesome with your sister and your GF will solve all your problems. But when has that not been the answer
>>
>>595397581
yup. You'll be alright. You just gotta think critically instead of emotionally. It is an option to break up with the gf. Her threatening to kill herself is not normal behavior, nor is it your responsibility.

Sister probably won't be with rich kid too long btw. Be prepared for that
>>
>>595398837
I'm hoping it's just a flame. He is a pretty big jerk, just talks about his cars and money all the time. no clue why my parents approved.
>>
>>595394434
So much this.

>be me
>18 almost 19
>left home September
>fucked off to the other side of the world
>struggles are paying rent, food and employment.

Don't blame your age OP, just grow up.

I was in similar situations when I was 16, no matter how hard you try you can't change someone's mentally ill mindset and they need professional help.

Wasted too much time trying to make things better with chicks, not worth it.

Go be productive.
>>
>>595392282
your girlfriend needs a fucking shave m8
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.