[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the worst thing you've done to a girl sexually?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 45

File: tumblr_niu6rpahsA1tff0p1o1_500.gif (647KB, 500x288px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_niu6rpahsA1tff0p1o1_500.gif
647KB, 500x288px
What was her reaction?
What was your relationship with her?
Do you still see her?
>>
>Raped dead body
What was her reaction?
>she was dead
Killed her
Do you still see her?
>see her mom around

/theard
>>
Worst thing I did was walking past one
>>
>>595342284
edgy
>>
>>595341157
That looks like my ex wife, god I hope it is the fucking whore.
>>
File: 1389151949075.jpg (28KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1389151949075.jpg
28KB, 500x500px
>>595341157
Held her hand

>Hand got all sweaty

>She was all like; "eww, your hand is sweaty"

That was seven years ago, we were dating at the time.

>tfw I realized I'd never get to have sex
>>
Lifted My ex girl of the floor with three fingers in her ass

Mother too my child

See the cunt all the time. For kid dropping and picking
>>
>>595342546
hope is a beautiful thing, never give it up anon
>>
>>595341157
she had no gag reflex but i used to fuck her face all the time
it was very stressful for her she told me sometimes she was afraid to suffocate
i fucked her ass to until she cried

reaction to deepthroat she was kidna ok with it as long as i let her live

anal not so much she was quite mad at me

we had an relationship

now shes together with some rat and i cant think of her without crying
>>
>>595343185
Same. She's fucking some other dude while I work in France.
>>
>>595341157
Put my cock in her but and came. She wasn't all that receptive and said no no several times. I just kept pumping and came. later she insinuated that I raped her ass. Never flat out said it. Never did it again. Shitty smelling ass is over rated.
>>
>>595341157
>Golden shower then anal
>liked it
>gf
>nope
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 250x250px
>>595341157
I took a shit on a girl while we were in a 69.
It wasn't on purpose, it was leaky and she freaked, bit my dick and my ass juice leaked in her eyes and up her nose.
After she pushed me off her, she started crying and I just kept blasting ass gas in rythm. Y'know, like barp.. barp.. barp... barp.. barp.

It wasn't my proudest moment, she was my crush when I was 17.
She never wanted to see me again and is probably sexually scarred. She was a virgin at the time.
I haven't seen her in about three years.
>>
>Plowing dat ass. Hard, like full length in and back out, with a little pop as I remove the head
>she is begging me to cum
>Lots of screaming borderline crying
>God this makes me harder than diamonds
>Revel in her pain
>Finally cum in her ass 10 minutes later
>Wipe dick off
>Blood
>Fucked her ass bloody.

She was and still is my gf.

I force my dick down her throat close to every time we fuck. But she doesn't want me to touch her ass very often anymore. Wonder why.
>>
One night on ym way home from the bar, I paid a homeless chick to blow me.
After she finished, I beat the fuck out her and took all of her money, which wasnt much. She kept asking me "Why? Why are you doing this?"
I didn't realize it at the time, but I was dealing with a lot of shit mentally and emotionally, and I needed to work it out of my system so I could get my shit together.
>>
Ex was sat on my face
Fingered her pretty rough
Scratched her inside without her noticing
She started bleeding
Shamed her into thinking she'd started her period and she was so embarrassed she would never let me eat her again
Didn't last long after that
See her occasionally in clubs, she won't look at me now
>>
>>595341157
>Be me, My ex cheated on me... but she didn't know that I knew
>My ex was deathly afraid of cockroaches.
>I has little revenge surprise!
>I had gone to the nearest pet shop and bought 300 feeder roaches.
>placed them in a box right above her bed when she wasn't looking.
> Start sex
> Get in missionary
> Handcuff her to bed
> Start screaming "gonna cum"
> Grab box
> Dump roaches all over her
> She's screaming something fierce, terrified

She had to go to inpatient treatment due to psychological trauma of having hundreds of roaches crawl on her naked body. Like she would see one roach and be so afraid that she couldn't move.
>>
File: i'm scarred just reading this.jpg (14KB, 255x200px) Image search: [Google]
i'm scarred just reading this.jpg
14KB, 255x200px
>>595343675
>>
File: 91620141421181.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
91620141421181.gif
2MB, 300x300px
Everything, to my wife of 5 years.
We've experimented with everything from scat and watersports (both ways), extreme bondage, choking/hair pulling, bloodsports, 3somes (FMF as a continuous thing but every now and then I love organising to gangbang her), dirty talk during sex involving ANYthing including incest, extreme rape, beastiality, you name it, if you've seen it on /b/ we've gotten off to it

Never listen to any guy who tells you women like this don't exist. They do.
i wasted the first 20 years of my life believing the fuckwits who spout that garbage. the cake isn't a lie.
that's my input anyway.
>>
>>595344140
Awesome. Did you tell her that it was for cheating and left?
>>
Anal creampie. Loved the anal, complained at farting cum. My wife. See her everyday, She's my wife.
>>
>>595341157
Visiting my gf of the time in her home country. She is a muslim and the country is muslim. Have to deal with this prayer call wake up all the time.
Prayer call at 6 am, dead tired and get woken up with raging morning boner. Need to put it somewhere... Start rubbing her and kissing her neck. She's half sleep and wet, but is enjoying it. Stick it in and fuck and fuck her hard. Turned out to be one of the best fucks with her in long time. Didn't feel guilty at all - she did.
>>
>>595344283
Yup. Didn't even uncuff her. Just let the roaches continue to make their new home in their bed while she was helplessly chained naked to the bedframe.
>>
Savagely fucked a drunk passed out 13yo girl with eight or nine other guys. We were having a party in the woods, and she had come with a bunch of other younger chicks. She had a big mouth and was just pounding back beers, talked all this shit about how she loved sex and sucking cock. She was passing out while sucking off one of my friends. He calls is over to see, and someone undid her pants and spread her legs. We all took turns fingering her, and eventually, people started fucking her. She had cum running down her back and into her hair. I was the first one to put it in her ass and blow a load inside her. The three guys after me all did the same. Her friends were encouraging us too, maybe thankful they weren't next. I had left before things were finished, and I heard she didn't remember any of it, but bragged about it to the other little sluts.
>>
>Seduced her into letting me fuck her

What was her reaction?
>Came like a waterfall and scratch the piss out of me when she came. She left a scar.

>A friend's wife who was actually helping me convince her to take my cock.

Do you still see her?
>Nope. He fucked around behind her back and she left him. Had I know I would have been at her place and fucked her raw.
>>
>>595344598
Should have pushed them up inside her pussy and ass.. only thing that's stopped me doing that to the missus is the clean up afterwards..
my boner is sad that you missed a golden opportunity for pics bro.
>>
>>595341157
Ex half filipino girlfriend.
Fucking loved anal. Like to a weird degree.
doing reverse cowgirl anal, with her leaning forward so I can watch the show.
Stops, turns around, starts sucking my cock.
Lets out the dirties "Mmmm" I've ever heard.
She tired to pass it off saying I needed more lube, but she started doing it regularly after that.

Women.
>>
Saying the worst thing could land me in prison :(
>>
>>595345210
why do I have a boner reading this
>>
I fucked a girl hard and loud with her parents in the next room at night. Her parents are psychos. I don't see her anymore.
Fucked a girl bloody a few times. I also got her to put sweets in her ass so I can eat them out. Last time it didn't come back out, ha. I still see her and fucked and night last time I saw her.
>>
Weeks of fighting with girlfriend, can't get her understand me, stupid cunt doesn't listen and takes me for granted and doesn't see my side on anything. She comes see me after couple days of quiet and wants me to sleep with her. Hate fuck and spit on her, leave her alone in my shit and go for a smoke. come back and tell her to sleep in another room and tell her, that she is a cold, unattractive cunt who will never be able to keep a man.

Yeah, i think i've gone past the point of talking and apologizing.
>>
>>595345430
dont be shy /b/ro, just tell it
>>
>>595341157

>What's the worst thing you've done to a girl sexually?
Came in her mouth on 'accident'
>What was her reaction?
She thought it was hot that I couldn't control my load because 'she was so good at head'
>What was your relationship with her?
GF/BF
>Do you still see her?
No
>>
>>595345769
Don't.
>>
>>595341157
buttfucked her as deep as i possibly could while she was passed out drunk
>What was her reaction?
nothing at the time. next day she got mad cuz her ass hurt
gf at the time lol
>Do you still see her?
nah that was like 5 years ago she lives across the country with some dude now
>>
>>595345901
grammar nazi?
>>
>>595345430
Your anoynimous here its fine anyway there's a guy here talking about how he effectively raped a 13 yo it can't be worse than that
>>
>>595345971
No. He doesn't have to tell the story.
>>
>>595346000
correct
btw nice trips
>>
>>595341157
Anal. I made her have anal sex, we we're in a committed relationship. She cried. We stayed together a few more years, and yeah. We actually did it a few more times, she didn't cry the other times. We used more lube.
>>
fucked her throat hard until she vomited.
>>
>>595346095
then im sorry m8
>>
At a party with gf she got very drunk and passed out, fucked her best friend on top of her
>>
>>595343714
you are my hero
>>
just jacked off over my friend whilst she was asleep
>>
File: splooge.gif (1MB, 250x272px) Image search: [Google]
splooge.gif
1MB, 250x272px
Cheated on my gf. Told her about it, then cheated on her again without telling her. The second time, I was fingering the girl's ass and she took it out and licked my fingers. Fucked that bitch so hard it was unreal.
>>
>>595342284
Don't cut yourself on all those edges.
>>
File: 82094451.jpg (160KB, 518x717px) Image search: [Google]
82094451.jpg
160KB, 518x717px
>>595344140
well done
>>
>Fucked a fatty just to get my rocks off. I would have regular weekly meetings with her. I would plan depraved things to do to her. Fucked her mouth and made her swallow my load. Fucker her fat ass. Used her as a cum dump.

What was her reaction?
>loved every fucking minute of it. She was a goddam freak. I would suggest her to anyone because she only had one limit I hit; scat. And that was by accident. Made her cum so fucking hard she was ready to shit. Wasn't her first time cumming that hard so she knew to warn me. I feel sorry for the other guy.

>Strictly a fuck toy.

Do you still see her?
>No. I got into a serious relationship and gave up my weekly freak sessions. She texted me several times after that and I was almost compelled to have a last go at it but I was taping a fine ass and she was fat; not so ugly in the face but definitely a moped ride. (Fat chick are like mopeds; fun to ride but you don't want your friends to see you on one.)
>>
>>595342409

At least I didn't download the same image twice.
>>
>>595346760
>The second time, I was fingering the girl's ass and she took it out and licked my fingers
sounds like quite the catch
>>
>>595341157
>Accidentally grab/punched a friends boob one

What was her reaction?
>She grab/punched my boob back

>BFFS 4EVA

Do you still see her?
>Nah, she had a kid with some guy and I never saw her again
>>
>>595347232
>I feel sorry for the other guy
lolwut?
>>
I'm in Hawaii (many years ago) and i meet this chick in a dance hall called The Grove. Its Halloween and she is all painted up and with a friend. The friend leaves with some guy and the two of us drink and dance for a few hours. We leave and hit a few more bars till she says she's ready to go home.

I'm driving along the beach side (from Honolulu past Hanama Bay) and pull over at a turn out to talk and see what happens.

We chat for a few then i start kissing her and feeling her up. She doesn't resist so i press forward until I'm on top of her and slipping my dick in. At this point i realize she isn't conscious. Her shrts open and tits are out, my dick is hard and half way in. I look at her and like fuck it i shove my cock in bareback and ride her like a pony till i bust a nut.

I finish, suck on her tits a little and start driving her home. I pulled over twice to fuck her. The last time she woke up and strarted to grunt in disapproval and move around but i pounded that pussy even harder.

I woulda fucked her a fourth time but i was getting tired and had a lot to drink. I pulled up to her house, stole her id card from her purse, and woke her up.

She got out of the car in a huff, walked away and didn't look back. I still have her id card ina a box in my closet.

My only regret is i didn't fuck her in the ass when i had the chance.

Also, this was before th iPhone so i didn't take pictures.
>>
>>595341157
Stalked a girl for months. She was upset and scared.
>>
File: awkward greeting.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
awkward greeting.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>595346760
Oh right, guess I'll do the 4 points.

>See the post

What was her reaction?
>My gf doesn't know. The girl I fucked loved it. She called me baby, let me cum in her mouth, moaned when she was cumming, asked to see me again.

>I had known her through several friends. I stayed at her house for one night- it was the perfect alibi. Never saw her again.

Do you still see her?
>Nope.
>>
>>595344140

9/10 if cool story bro.

11/10 if real.
>>
>>595347368
He had to have found out about the cum shitting the hard way.

Not into scat so this would have been a WTF moment for me.
>>
>>595346910
kek
>>
File: IMG-20140404-WA0012.jpg (59KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20140404-WA0012.jpg
59KB, 600x800px
>Stuck it in her ass without lube halfway through doggy.

>She screamed, then cried for a bit

>GF

>still going out.

Pic related.
>>
The night of my senior prom, I made my freshman girlfriend take it in her ass by threatening to leave her at the beach we were at. She was a virgin, and we had planned for her to lose her virginity that night, but anal was never discussed. She cried the whole time, and asked me to stop, but I wouldn't until I came. Shit was so cash.
>>
File: nice.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
nice.gif
2MB, 235x240px
>>595347335
Kinda chubby but a complete freak. She sucked me off the night before and then we fucked twice in the morning. Kissed me goodbye and told me she'd never tell.
>>
when I was 13, I tied up this girl that was 12 with a jumprope, then beat the fuck out of her.
By the time I was done, her lip was split, her wrists were bleeding from the rope cuttin into them, one of her eyes was swollen shut, she was missing two teeth, her small tits will entirely black and blue, her pussy was bleeding, and I’m fairly sure that several bones in her feet were broken.
When I let her down, she crumpled on the floor and went into a fetal position and just hugged her legs to her chest and sobbed quietly.
I suddenly got very aroused seeing that, so I pulled out my dick (I has actally hit puberty 12, and was hairy, balls dropped and everything functioning) and started jerking off quietly. Eventually, I started to breathe harder, and she noticed what I was doing, and she just looked at me with this look of absolute horror on her face.
It was at that moment that I climaxed and sprayed probably my biggest load of cum ever all over face and chest.
Then, I picked up her torn shirt from the ground, wiped off my dick and tossed it to her.
I told her to clean herself up and that if she ever told anyone, I would go to her house and kill her while she slept, and that if anyone asked who hurt her, she should say a bunch of highschool kids did it.
When I think back on it, I think she was the first girl I ever loved.
...god I’m fucked up.
>>
Fucked a fat married chick.
Her husband was rich as fuck but was mild and timid and wasn't fucking her properly.
I was basically raping the fat bitch and she fucking loved it.
Slapping her around,pulling her hair and pounding her ass.
Her husband never knew a thing.
Only finished because they moved to Hong Kong with his job.
>>
Fucked my girlfriends throat till she puked.

She was disgusted at first but came back and told me to carry on. She loved it, first time I got her to beg for my load and swallow it, great night.

I'm watching her work out in our flat right now. I'll fuck her when she is finished.
>>
>>595348152
>copy pasta
>>
>>595343740
You are one sad human being.
I wish you end up on the street and the same happens to you.
>>
>>595348152
pasta
>>
>>595348152
oh god this make me so hard.
tell me more about it please
did she scream? did you kick her pussy with your feet?
>>
>Basically just raped her drunk ass. She was high and drunk and let me fuck her in the back of my SUV on a camping trip. She came. I know this because we had been together for over 8 years and I knew when she was turned on.

What was her reaction?
>She came. Then totally denies it. She got God and new boyfriend. Turns out she was fucking him right before the camping trip. So the guy she dumped me for got sloppy seconds twice. Or He got sloppy seconds and then I did.

>exgf

Do you still see her?
No. But she wants to. I'm pretty sure she fucked up with her new bf. Wants to come running back to me because I am a good lay. Too bad for her because I took that ride and really don't feel like riding the crazy train again.
>>
File: 1417969401300.jpg (14KB, 260x232px) Image search: [Google]
1417969401300.jpg
14KB, 260x232px
>>595341157
> lick her asshole in the heat of the moment
> she loved it
> gf at the time
> nope
mfw afterwards
>>
>>595348152
yeah man you are fucked up that was brutal
>>
File: ainsleyuuuu.png (765KB, 1001x1001px) Image search: [Google]
ainsleyuuuu.png
765KB, 1001x1001px
>>595343675
>Y'know, like barp.. barp.. barp... barp.. barp
>>
File: doctor hwo.gif (458KB, 399x225px) Image search: [Google]
doctor hwo.gif
458KB, 399x225px
worst thing i have done to my bf during sex?? uhh im usually very comfortable with anything and so was my ex, but he one time slapped me in the face and i was shocked and he liked to have DOCTOR WHO ROLEPLAY. Like, I went along with it but he wanted me to call him my doctor.

my reaction? i was trying to play it off but instead i was like "what the fuck"

relationship with him? he was my ex for a year and couple months.

do i still see him? yeah, and he tries to trip me and tries to get me alone so he can beat the shit outta me lmao
>>
>>595341157
>looking at her
What was her reaction?
>she gave the look of disgust or she laughs it off with her friend
>stranger on the street
Do you still see her?
>no

*tips fedora*
>>
>>595348807
wut
>>
File: IMG-20150128-WA0009.jpg (8KB, 261x173px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20150128-WA0009.jpg
8KB, 261x173px
>>595342804

>mfw ur totally right
>>
Kissed a girl then ran away
>>
>>595348811
TOPKEK
>>
File: gross lookin ass mf.gif (474KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
gross lookin ass mf.gif
474KB, 500x281px
>>595348930
he kinda looks like the 11th doctor too.
and he made me buy a tardis dress so he could fuck a tardis
>>
Knew a 14yo many years ago. Thought she was 15 at the time too, but she slugged back a shitload of liquor and passed the fuck out.
Lucky for her, all the rednecks there were decent people and kept her from getting raped. Unlucky for her, I had her in my lap in my truck to take her home. When the passenger wasn't looking, I reached up into drunk girl's shirt and played with her little 14yo titties.
She still came out better off than the 13yo the other anon was talking about. Holy shit!

Sometimes when my wife is asleep, I fuck her sideways doggy style.
>>
>>595349304
Thats very romantic
>>
Missionary in the dark
>>
File: das nasty.jpg (52KB, 215x536px) Image search: [Google]
das nasty.jpg
52KB, 215x536px
>>595349272
wut
>>
File: 1.jpg (38KB, 640x808px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
38KB, 640x808px
>>595349467
i like u ur cool
>>
> 5 years ago
Thought gf was sneaking around.
Found condoms in her purse when asked me to get her phone
Said nothing
Later poked holes in condoms
Month later she says pregnant
Allaccordingtoplan.gif
Ask her to marry before 2 months, with prenup
Her parents pay for everything
Baby born its wrong color
Demand paternity test
Notmine.exe
Divorce, claim infidelity asd have proof of test result.
Get 100k according to prenup (all of savings plus something she put in prenup)
Laugh all the way to bank.
She is now a broke single mother.
>>
Tied a naked girl and locked her in the closet. I also walked her like a dog around my room, spanked her... basically used her body, fucked her mouth pussy and ass, came 5 times in a period of about 9-10 hours. In between times she went to the closet covered in my cum.

She loved it, it was her fantasy. She basically asked me to do it and brought the rope, lube and stuff we used.

She was my ex at the time.

I see her about once a month, we smoke a joint, hang out.
>>
>Fucked an ex with the sole purpose of giving her my seed and leaving her a homeless bitch with a kid.

What was her reaction?
>She fucking loved it! She was begging for the seed but I don't thing she knew she was getting tossed right after I showered.

>Actually she wasn't an ex at that point. But she was batshit crazy and it wasn't good for me.

Do you still see her?
>thank god no. sometimes I think there is a little jr. running around out there with a bitch ass crazy mom. Really, not my problem. When I say she was batshit crazy I mean medically confirmed batshit crazy. I think all men need to do a background check on women before they fuck them. This would avoid a lot of bullshit later on.
>>
File: ky4f0790fd.jpg (7KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
ky4f0790fd.jpg
7KB, 300x400px
>>595349445
>Missionary in the dark
Disgusting, tell me more.
>>
>>595341157
Throat fucked a russian hooker (who I tied up and put a ring gag on) in Macau on holiday
>What was her reaction?
gagging and crying
Paid for her
>Do you still see her?
No
>>
>>595347502

> stole her id card

Did you find out if she had a dog? Maybe you should have gone in and kicked it.
>>
Kind of a noob, worst thing I've done is handcuff my GF and fuck her with a glowstick.
>>
I put my hand over my girls mouth and went
>shh your daddy will be home soon.

Fucked her like she was a kid telling her to stay quite or you'll be in trouble.

Was so horny I exploded in her.

Now we have a kid
>>
File: jfjfjfjfjfjf.jpg (109KB, 1312x527px) Image search: [Google]
jfjfjfjfjfjf.jpg
109KB, 1312x527px
>>
File: 1278133561767.jpg (49KB, 689x686px) Image search: [Google]
1278133561767.jpg
49KB, 689x686px
>>595349573
Are you serious? Why would she sign a prenup is she was cheating? Anyway yhis is pure evil genius.
Totally rekt/10
>>
>>595348152

PASTA!
>>
File: 1421957895253.jpg (17KB, 451x263px) Image search: [Google]
1421957895253.jpg
17KB, 451x263px
>>595349573
Dude
>>
Worst thing I ever did, I was on the playground and asked my crush to touch my pee pee, she did.
Then I asked her to show me her hiney, she pulled her panties down and did.
then I asked her to suck my pee pee, she did.
then I asked her to spread her hiney so I could put my pee pee inside, she did.
She was about 7, I was 30.
>>
>>595349886
Because she didnt know the baby wasnt mine, and i asked her to marry, on that condition. She knew id cheated on ex before her so if it happened again, shed be set.
>>
>>595341157
Fucked ex in the ass for the first time drunk.
Got shit all over her.
She barfed, I beat the shit out of her.
She didnt remember anything.
Told her i raped her ass and she liked it.
Didn't want to do it again.
She then became my ex.
>>
>>595347276
kækz
>>
>>595348152
lol if that's true:
1) you're a legend
2) too bad go pros didn't exist
3) you're fucked up. but that's OK. I got a boner from the story.
>>
>>595343740
you fucking bastard, boner disappeared couse of you and hope in humanity -10
>>
>>595341157
Vaginal sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.
>>
>>595343675
I should not have laughed at this, not like that.

you... you...

wow
>>
>>595344140
5 stars gentleman.
>>
>>595349412

Drunk girl called me "her hero" for years after that, for getting her home safely. I came very close to confessing it to her one time but decided since I didn't actually fuck her it might be better if she didn't know.

She flashed her cute little tits at me a couple times, or when she was sitting in the middle of the seat of my truck and I was shifting gears my hand touched her pussy and I was like, "Whoops sorry!" and she was like, "I don't mind."

I probably could have fucked her eyes crossed when she was sober and awake, but I was too betasperg to know what the fuck to do.

I'm probably better off, but I'm never going to fuck a cute flat-chested chick now.
>>
Freshly broken up but we lived in the same house with the girl I was fucking on the side.
I fucked the new girl silly and as loudly as I could with my ex in the next room, I made sure she could hear me.

>What was her reaction?
I could hear her crying but when I saw her or anyone talked to her she acted really numb.

She was my ex, the girl I was fucking was the girl I dumped her for. I kind of regret dumping her. The new girl turned out completely psycho and I had no way of getting my ex back. She and the other girl hate me now.

>Do you still see her?
I don't see my ex anymore, but I have a restraining order against the other chick. She keeps trying to pin her kid on me.
>>
Fist fucked my GF regularly, it didn't do much for me but she came like a volcano when had my fist in her cunt. It was entertaining to watch. Even after we broke up and had post-breakup sex she requested to be fist fucked.
She later told me I was the best fuck of her life and every boyfriend including her husband were terrible lovers in bed in comparison to me.
>>
File: desuobey.jpg (17KB, 168x264px) Image search: [Google]
desuobey.jpg
17KB, 168x264px
>>595341157
>>595350604
>>595350584
>>595350652
>>595350604
>>595350386
>>595350294
>>595350263
>>595350169
>>595350129
>>595349886

FYI this thread is now being watched by a feminism group, and we're screencapping the replies here as proof of the sick misogynistic guy culture which exists on 4chan. No need to stop, and nothing to do about it now since we have it screencapped how horrible OP has treated his ex girlfriend.

This thread is disgusting, you're disgusting, and this will be used to rally feminists. OP is an abusive asshole and should never be in a relationship again. You need therapy OP.

4chan is progressive. This isn't your forum anymore. Sexism isn't ok. This isn't ok. And we are watching.
>>
File: oh nevermind.jpg (13KB, 159x199px) Image search: [Google]
oh nevermind.jpg
13KB, 159x199px
>>595343675
>I just kept blasting ass gas in rythm.
>Y'know, like barp.. barp.. barp... barp.. barp.
>>
>>595348663
I literally love licking chick cornhole if it looks clean, is clean, and I get no poop from it.

is that yfw poop?
>>
>>595342958
same thing. Only it was just my thumb, and in the shower. she slid up the wall kicking back and forth going "no, no, no, you don't do that there," which basically made no sense, so i lowered her back down. I'm still with her. The love of my life.
>>
>>595350604
How the fuck can you touch her pussy while shifting gear? (if it wasn't on purpose)
>>
File: 1421253930224.png (212KB, 480x644px) Image search: [Google]
1421253930224.png
212KB, 480x644px
>>595341157
>Forced myself on a girl who liked me at a party in front of some friends who was in the bed next to us.
What was her reaction?
>Well she told me to stop at first and wanted me to say that I liked her before we did anything, but I didn't.
>She was my friends cousin and we used to party together
Do you still see her?
>Yeah she works at the grocery store I usually go to, my GF now has met her too but she doesn't know
>>
>>595348811
The best post itt
>>
Made her ass bleed. Didn't know what we were doing when we tried anal the first time and it hurt her for days afterwards.
>What was her reaction?
Rather intense pain and bleeding
Friend from high school. Knew her for about 4-5 years at that point.
>Do you still see her?
She's currently my girlfriend and we live together. We still do anal from time to time, but the first time is still a bitter memory.
>>
>>595345227
>girl cheats on husband
>then husband cheats on wife
>wife is outraged and leaves him
wut?
>>
>>595349623

> make a new person from a batshit crazy bitch.
> know full well she's batshit crazy.
> now new person exists with single, batshit crazy mother.
> "idgaf."
> "nothing wrong with me."
>>
>>595350743
implying anyone on 4chan cares people think they are fucked up...
>>
>>595350604
>Drunk girl called me "her hero" for years after that, for getting her home safely. I came very close to confessing it to her one time but decided since I didn't actually fuck her it might be better if she didn't know.

Damn, you hung out with her for years and never fucked her, thats very beta of you
>>
>Involved in a plot to get 2 girls naked by playing strip poker. Everyone was underage including myself. But me and my friend were the oldest ones there. The girls were his sisters and it was his idea.

What was her reaction?
>The older sister (1 year younger than me) ran away and left the younger sister with us. My friend got her to strip naked.

>Friend's sisters.

Do you still see her?
No. The older one was hot but I beta'd on her because of the whole incident. To this day I think back at how fucked up it was. I think this guy (haven't seen him in years) is still fucked in the head. He had a charmed life and I know he went to a good college and is probably a pedophile now. I would bet money on it.
>>
>>595341157
just surprise buttsex to my GF, she ran to te toilet but still dating
>>
>>595350743
And ? Do you like it ? I'm sure you like it.
Feminists want this kind of stuff.
>>
>be 21
>work at bar
>really horny
>this chick that's wasted comes up to me, huge fits, daddy issues, a solid 10/10 looks wise
>chat it up, feed her more drinks for free
>convince her to let me take her home
>call cab while closing up
>cab comes and on the ride home she has her hand in my pants, touching my dick
>cabbie drops us off
>go inside and immediately begin fucking
>goes from kitchen to floor to bedroom in the back
>fuck her silly for hours
>open window because its hot as fuck
>slamming her ass, about to blow a huge load
>blow inside her
>push her out the window, grab her clothes thrown in the kitchen, toss them out front door
>lock both doors
>mfw when I see her in public and she tells her friends I fucked her hard and threw her out the window.
Liberally.
>>
File: RIEX2vR.png (129KB, 669x355px) Image search: [Google]
RIEX2vR.png
129KB, 669x355px
>>595350829
Aaww...
>>
>>595341157

Girlfriend at the time. We were fucking, she had to pee. held her down and told her she could pee after i stuck it in her ass. she pleaded no, i stuck it in her ass. she started crying. fucked her ass till i cam.
>what was her reaction?
she sat there crying and pissed her self
Gf at the time
>Do you still see her?
no
>>
>>595350537

2/10 if edgelord troll.

0/10 if real, you sick, twisted fuck.
>>
>>595343740
who cares?

fuck the homeless
>>
>>595351225
>mfw when I see her in public and she tells her friends I fucked her hard and threw her out the window
top kek
>>
>>595343185
Yep. Back with her drug buddy ex. All the cumming came in 2nd behind her favorite pleasure, the pills.
>>
>>595351333
check them trips
>>
>>595350854

3 girls, 1 truck
She was sitting on middle girl's lap, so farther forward than normal.
>>
>>595344124
Are you me? Haha but we broke up and she started dating her cousin. Like legit
>>
>Worst thing i have done.
Saying hi.
>her reaction.
Confusion.
>Relationship.
A friend of a friend.
>Do you still see her?
Nope.
>>
File: why.jpg (48KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
48KB, 429x410px
>>595341157

Honestly, the worst thing I've ever done was when I was in a rocky relationship and I told my girlfriend I would stay in our apartment for 2 more months and help her pay rent despite our problems. At the 1 month mark I couldn't deal with the drama because I had to stay focused on my education, so I abruptly left and stayed in a motel. She'd get very emotional and throw things and wouldn't stop yelling so I felt I didn't have a choice but to just leave.

I left a note apologizing, and also left the full rent money for the next month instead of just my half. I also wrote that we could have lunch some time after things were cooled down to say goodbye, which I did, but she broke into tears during the lunch. I stayed for about half an hour longer than I expected, but she kept tearing up. That's when I made up an excuse and left.

I've felt bad about that ever since. I just imagine her crying alone at the bistro I left her at, and how that must have been so sad for her. :\ Oh well. I'll just have to live with that and hope I can come to terms with it.
>>
My ex wants me back so she let's me fuck her however I want. I did basically same as OP pic and then rubbed the cum all over her face.

A few weeks later chillen with her and 2 of her gf's and she was mad about me flirting with one so she said I had a small dick

"O rly, that's not what you were sayingg when you were gagging on it and puked"

She then basically confirmed that it did in fact happen and her friends laughed at her. She kept bitching at me so I eventually said fuck it and left and fuckeD her friend.

This was a year ago and she still fucks me and wants me back after cuCking her
>>
>>595350993
>>595351163
>>595351225
>>595351333
>>595351620
>>595351486
>>595351373
Sicko misogynists.

How is a thread like this even legal anymore? FEMINIST LAWS NAO PLS!!!! Seriously, ever heard of hate speech ya pigs?

can't believe i even came here. womens rights forum i post on posted about this place last week and have a sticky going tracking threads... well im gonna post this one and save your replies as proof of the misognist forum this is. a haven for pigs to make hate speech. i hope you get shut down!
>>
File: Pl-pedo-bear.png (53KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Pl-pedo-bear.png
53KB, 450x450px
>>595349573
le

>sexing gf
>used to pretend I was fucking a young girl with a big red bow
>ask her why a cute little girl like her is out all alone
>says in a high cute voice "Im lost
>asked her how old she was
>says shes only 9
>fucked her raw
>kept calling me sir and asking to go home

That was best sex, helped that she was rake thin, 5 foot with huge eyes and buck teeth
>>
>>595350963
She wanted a kid.

Didn't tell me I had to be there for it.

Pretty fucking sure she was fucking around also. So no foul.
>>
I make my girlfriend blow me at least twice a day and make her swallow my jisms every time. Then refuse to kiss her the rest of the night. I'm still going strong, and hard...
>>
>>595350743

That reminds me of a feminist I raped once.

I didn't actually touch her or anything, but I was sitting on a subway seat, kinda sprawled out, and I think she thought it was a microaggression. So I tightened up and made some room, but I think she thought it was some sort of chauvanistic gesture, so that violated her too.

I probably raped her 17 times that day but never even knew it. But I'm sure she counted every single one.
>>
>find out gf is cheating on me
>dump her
>month later drinking with friends at a bar
>see ex's mom
>go over and shoot the shit with her
>both getting drunk, have brilliant idea
>end up taking her back to my place
>fuck the shit out of her
>able to take some pictures
>send them to ex

It was actually really good sex. She can fuck much better than her daughter.
>>
>>595350743
>how horrible OP has treated his ex girlfriend.

2/10 for making me reply.

MOAR PASTA!
>>
>>595350743
thanks for the lolz
>>
>>595351750
see >>595350993 again...
>>
>>595351163
>>595350993
You two faggots can't seriously be this easily trolled can you?

Don't feed the fucking trolls fucktards.
>>
>>595351912
Did you say pics?
>>
>>595351750
What's up? I can get you drunk and fold your fat tittied ass out my window too.
>i'll make your legs shake from a thunderous cock
When the bears hungry he'll eat.
>>
>>595352147
They ARE the trolls and you're feeding them by laying into their samefagging "argument"
>>
>>595350118
kill yourself pussy

she deserved it
>>
>>595352292
Yes, but I no longer have them. My wife found them and asked me to delete them, which I actually did.
>>
>>595352408
i meant that was great u fucktard
>>
File: 1422470311014.gif (999KB, 306x225px) Image search: [Google]
1422470311014.gif
999KB, 306x225px
>>595350386
Used a fatty as a complete whore, like she enjoyed rough sex and being degraded but still didn't want anal - rode her ass anyway, fucked her in the middle of the night while she is sleeping, wouldn't let her breathe with my cock shoved down her throat until she goes all red, pulled hair hair to the point of her screaming and some satying in my hand, slapped that ass so hard it bruised and so on
>What was her reaction?
She seemed to be enjoying it massively. She was a bit of a twisted nympho so I think it was genuine, she just liked being completely used and dominated. or she was faking it to keep me, who knows.
I lead her on a bit, she thought that she would be more than a cum dump to me. She wasn't.
>Do you still see her?
No

pic is not her but close enough, her body was not as streamlined and un-scarred as that. But those tits man, everyone should try a bigger girl just for that
>>
>>595351027

I do believe I mentioned the high levels of betasperg in my life at the time.

There was even one time I was rubbing her feet, and she was like, "If you keep doing that, you're going to get laid."

I'm sure it was like shooting up a flare that said "FUCK ME NOW!" but after years and years of interpreting girls just being nice to me as thinking they were into me, I "learned" that no girl would ever be into me, so any time a girl flirted with me or said things outright that indicated they wanted the D, my defenses kicked in and I was like, "Nope, you've made that mistake before. She doesn't want you. Stand down."

Again, in the final analysis I'm probably better off. She's cool and everything but she's married and has kids now, and I'm married too. We wouldn't have worked. Also, her tits got huge, and I'm into the DFC.
>>
>>595352318
I'm only trollin'
>>
>>595343675
great
>pasta
m8
>>
>>595350743

I believe this. There actually is a feminist Reddit which watches 4chan and logs threads like these.
>>
File: wtf.jpg (26KB, 400x297px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
26KB, 400x297px
>>595350743
>>
File: 1422313303739.jpg (91KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1422313303739.jpg
91KB, 800x800px
>>595343740
kek'd
can relate/10
>>
>>595347687
Just kill yourself
>>
>>595351040

Whoah, I was in a similar situation. Me, another guy, and 2 girls playing strip poker.

The 14yo was passed out drunk at the time (I would feel her up later) but a 13yo and a 16yo were playing strip poker.

We got the 16yo down to her bra and she had some sizable titties. I really wanted to see the 13yo's but I beta'd out on that too.

I probably could've had her too. I was 19 at the time. Not sure what she's up to these days but I hope she's happy. She really was a nice girl, but I would have loved to suck on her little tits. Just thinking about them makes me HNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG

hundred japagoo
>>
File: 1422145625821.jpg (17KB, 526x433px) Image search: [Google]
1422145625821.jpg
17KB, 526x433px
>have regular sex
>she stops moaning
>it was my first time, so I just keep going
>she says it hurts
>stop fucking
>finish myself off
>sleep.jpg
>day after
>texts me
>appearently she had been triggered
>actual rape victim
>been raped by her cousin since she was 5
>makes me feel like a rapist
>mfw
>still together

inb4 tumblr
>>
>>595352598
>My current ex never asked me to delete. She knows they exist.

>My prior ex before that I complied and regretted it. She had enormous tits.

>Had a couple of pics with porn stars and I think the second ex threw them out. Sad...good memories. It was right before Ginger Lynn went mainstream.
>>
>>595352889
To what end?

Why would that matter other than to make the reddit hens cluck?
>>
>>595347659
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>595352598
One decent person on /b/ and I have to find him. Damn you!
>>
>>595350743
>Sexism isn't ok. This isn't ok.

/thread
>>
File: 4bf.png (180KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
4bf.png
180KB, 625x626px
>>595350743
>>
>>595351652

Sicko misogynist.
>>
>>595353120

They compile it and use it as examples and I guess statistical data. Maybe it helps fund feminist groups or change policy or something, or just change people's minds and get them hooked on feminism as a cause. Whatever the case, you shitlords are exactly what they want.

But hey, maybe sexism like this should be banned on 4chan. You can't really claim it serves any purpose.
>>
>>595353375
9gag here, feminists we support you.
>>
>>595351652

you're literally the worst human being ever
>>
>>595351750

> OUTLAW WORDS THAT HURT MY FEELINGS!

"I may disagree with what you say, but I will give my life to defend your right to say it."
-Voltaire, one of the greatest fucking geniuses who ever lived.

Also,

JE SUIS CHARLIE!
>>
>be fun and attractive guy
>fool around with girls and eventually settle down
>same girl for 17 years
>married 10 years
>she's great, loves sex
>gives frequent blowjobs, my favs
>I love her
>get three kids
>she has 0 sex drive
>she feels abused when I suggest sex
>insinuates I'm a rapist when I ask her to 'take care of her man'
>feel like trash, feel like 0 appeal
>sex once a month on her initiative
>thats all you get anon
>live with it
>feel beta as fuck
>be broken man @36

....oh what was this thread about again?
>>
>>595349623
And you are totally sane too, planning on giving her a child for no fucking reason before you dump her
>>
>>595347232
german detected
>>
>>595352640
fuck off with your pathetic damage control, retard
>>
File: 138349.gif (932KB, 245x150px) Image search: [Google]
138349.gif
932KB, 245x150px
>>595351652
>>
>>595353081
Meh, I don't really regret it. I love my wife more than I loved having a few sexual conquest videos and pics.
>>
>>595351776

Where is she now? I would like to fuck her.
>>
>>595351652

>this guy
>>
>>595353553
If she's not willing to satisfy you she doesn't really care.
>>
>>595353067
I was maybe 13 at the time.

Was stupid and dumb. And that's how it always is I guess.

But I knew when we reached a certain point it was wrong. He just kept on. They were his sisters! I look back and wonder what the fuck did I just witness?
>>
>>595343740
maybe they were right about GTA after all
>>
>>595353553

lol. this happens in every marriage. my wife won't fuck me except on holidays and my birthday.
>>
The worst thing I havw done to a girl.
I married her.

Her reaction
She got fat.

My relationship.
We used to be friends.

Do I still see her.
Too fucking much
>>
>>595353559
>german detected

well partly correct.
>>
Ex-gf, we'd already broken up but would still fuck sometimes. She came over and was really dry, but still wanted to, and she'd always had a secret rape fantasy, so she told me to just do it dry. So I fucked her thoroughly until I came, and she was bone dry the whole time.
>What was her reaction?
Pain, wincing, little squeals of pain, it was really nothing but painful for her. Then at the end she was like "now I know what it's like to be raped"
We'd gone out for a year, completely unnecessarily slow and painful breakup, followed by her trying to get back together and I wouldn't, but at the time we were just fucking with no strings attached
>Do you still see her?
Nope, not long after (can't remember if we fucked again after that) she sent me a text saying "Yeah let's hang out but we need to talk I've got some problems with being your fuck buddy" or something very close to that, I never replied.
>>
Walking through the woods and hear someone moaning close by. Find a girl naked and tied to a tree. She asks me to help her. That she had been robbed and they stole her clothes.
I say to her "Damn it's not you lucky day, is it?" as I unbuttoned my pants.
>>
>>595353553
This right here is why mistresses were invented. Keep family intact but still get to feel virile and desirable.

Your situation is exactly when it's OK to cheat.
>>
>>595353922
Doesn't happen in every marriage. Married 20 years with three kids. Sex at least twice a week. She exercises a lot and kept her weight the same our whole marriage. Still has a great ass.
>>
>>595346095

fuck off m8
>>
>>595353469

> "statistical" data.
> trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls compiled as "real" data

This is why real feminists have disowned the tumblrfemsjws. They have cried "rape" too many time. Their time will pass soon anyway.
>>
>>595349608
Is her name Ginger?
>>
>>595341157
>Held her head down when I came and my cum came out her nose.
>Fucked her ass while sleeping, her butthole >was relaxed and not tight
>Made her eat my ass out...felt good man
What was her reaction?
>She took all 3 like a champ
>30 yrs old at the time, she was 42...took her home from the bar...abused her for 2 weeks
Do you still see her?
>No, Quit responding to texts and calls until she told me she hopes I die
>>
>>595353922
I feel your pain.
Wife used to be a nympho.
Would fuck at any time, fall asleep with my cock in her hand, suck my dick every night, pretty much worshipped my cock.
Then she got pregnant.
Now its Fridays if I'm lucky.
Demands attention too much.
So I have to listen to her problems.
Broken and sexless at 28
Feels bad man.
>>
Kept fucking my ex wife after leaving her. Fucked her ass, came in her mouth, made her swallow, made her lick my ass, choke, slap, DP with my dick and her dildo, any thing I wanted to do. She did it because she thought I'd take her back. I didn't.
>What was her reaction?
She would cum buckets but would cry when I would leave. Said she felt used but kept letting me fuck her any time I wanted.
Ex wife at that point.
>Do you still see her?
Nope. Stopped talking to her when I got a new girlfriend.
>>
>>595354242
Agreed here. Married 5 years, one kid, working on our second. We still fuck like teenagers.
>>
>>595353553

> be me.
> be 38.
> no kids, but same boat.
> pained look on her face, like she really really really feels bad about it.
> "i'll take care of you tomorrow"
> then period starts.
> really do love her.
> guess she loves me, but no sex drive.
> fap to lots and lots of.... um...... web cams.
>>
>>595349573
is this real life?
>>
>>595354214
kek
>>
>>595353842

Oh shit, with all the "friend and some sisters" thing I missed that connection.

Yeah, with me we were just at a party. Like, literally nobody was related to anybody else there.

Wow....... Yeah, he's fucked in the head.
>>
>>595346000
Maybe he raped TWO 13year Olds?? Noice trips btw
>>
Cambodia, 1998.

I spent a week fucking very under aged girls for a few bucks each. Every morning I had a pair of twin tween girls taking turns sucking my cock and swallowing every drop of cum I shot. I did some bad stuff, very bad... But fuck if I don't still fap to it.
>>
>>595351652
would have a beer with /10
>>
>>595354242
>>595354650

I fucking hate you guys.

Ya, I'm jelly.
>>
>convinced my roommates gf that he was a cuck and that he would probably break up with her if she didn't fuck me.
>she fucked me but at one point was crying. ?>took pictures of the whole thing.
>at the end tell her that what she did was wrong and that she was a huge slut.
>she burst out crying.
>tell her I would show him the pictures unless she was my sex slave.
>fucked her fairly frequently for a few months.
>make her call bf while we fuck
>fuck on his bed
>totally degrade the bitch
What was her reaction?
>she got incredibly depressed
>My roomie told me how all she'd do when they were together was cry and cry
>lol
Do you still see her?
>used to see her on campus she would look liked a wounded animal
>>
>>595353553
just leave. you can still have a normal life. she ruined everything with her weakness
>>
>>595350743
>feminist
>using desu
>nope, your'e a channer
>>
>>595341157

Raped her in every hole in the shower at her place.

What was her reaction?

No means yes

Neighbor

Do you still see her?

Yes
>>
>>595355198

Is Cambodia like that now? I hear Thailand has really cracked down on it.
>>
>>595349573
my hero
>>
>>595350716
Respect knucks, fistbro.
This makes me feel great, because I did Peggy raw and fisted her until she did a back bridge on her tiptoes while cumming harder than I have ever seen anyone cum.

She's with her broke dick junky ex now.
>>
"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."
>>
>Held her head down when I came and my cum came out her nose.
>Fucked her ass while sleeping, her butthole >was relaxed and not tight
>Made her eat my ass out...felt good man
What was her reaction?
>About age 14.
>Playing truth or dare with sister and her best friend.
>Friend wants to see the D.
>My dare I say okay but decide to give them a show.
>Go into my room, stroke it diamonds.
>Wrap myself in blanket and come out.
>Flash the girls; pretty sure the first time they ever saw a hard cock.
>(The first hard cock my lil sis saw was mine)
>Was my turn and was going to ask friend to suck it (I had reference material in my room)

>My sister and her best friend.
>Her friend was my exgf lil sister

Do you still see her?
>No. but my exgf recently contacted me and said she really wanted to hook up.
>We are talking over 15 years have passed.
>Not so much awkward as I keep wondering what her lil sister looks like now.
>Long distance away so may never happen. But the possibility exists.
>>
>>595355503
teach me master
>>
>>595348001
idk why but this post made me kek
>>
>>595354412
Nope.
>>
>>595355563

Yeah, but he had 3 kids with her.

inb4sowhat?
>>
>Current girlfriend
>Find out her dad used to fuck her since she was 12
>She says he used to video tape it over the years
>Tells me she still has the tapes
>Asks if I want to see them
>End up fucking while watching her dad fuck her younger self
>Do this a lot

I feel like I should have immediately suggested she see a psychologist or tell somebody about this or something, but now that I've kind of gone with it, I wouldn't ever want her telling anyone about me watching it with her while fucking her. I feel terrible about it, but I doubt I'll ever suggest she get any help about it anymore. I'm apparently the only other person she's told about it. Other than the whole getting off to watching her dad molest her, she's completely normal though.
>>
File: 11111.gif (2MB, 260x152px) Image search: [Google]
11111.gif
2MB, 260x152px
>>595343740
>>
>>595343675
>blasting ass gas in rythm. Y'know, like barp.. barp.. barp... barp.. barp.
>Y'know
>>
>>595354661
Fuck... I'm in the same boat. No sex from wife, and when I ask its guilt. Besides, she tells me every say how much is wrong with her, back aches and head aches and shit. Not very in the mood conversation.
>>
>>595355842
Bro, I know this is /b/ and all, but holy shit man ...
>>
>>595355198
feel free to elaborate on those stories
>>
File: expanddonkeydong.jpg (77KB, 383x750px) Image search: [Google]
expanddonkeydong.jpg
77KB, 383x750px
>>595355842
>>
>>595355842
post video of incest, or you dont exist
>>
>>595351225
No face for mfw
>>
>>595351912
That's beautiful. Pics?
>>
>>595356171

mfw I'm invisible.
>>
>>595341157
My gf cheated on me.
I fisted her and assfucked her for about 2 weeks
She didn't say much because she knew what she did wrong
She's lucky she didn't get her face kicked in
>that time
>>
>>595355842
you like girl who gets of her father what ? fake
>>
>>595355842
just think, you could have a 3 way with him
watch him fuck her in front of you
>>
>>595355998
>>595356132
Well, we've been dating for a long time, probably going to get married. And like I said, other than her whole like to get fucked while watching herself get molested thing, she's completely normal, so she probably doesn't really need help.

That may just be me rationalizing though...
>>
>>595356610
Do you know her father irl?
>>
>>595355503
I wish you were my roommate
>>
>>595356543
>>595356767
He died in a car accident a little while before we started dating.
>>
>>595356409
You took her back, doesn't matter what you do.

You're still a beta and she probably laughs at you in her head.
>>
Was dating my high school crush, basically my dream girl. We essentially love each other, life couldn't be better. Both virgins.

But I was a stupid 15 yo. Threaten to break up if we don't fuck, she reluctantly agrees to a time and place. The day comes, she's mad at me but kinda excited anyway, she says fine, do you have a rubber?
I say yes.
I don't.
Tell her to get ready, going to put condom on.
Come back and just start fucking her, don't give her a chance to consider it.
Tell her afterwards, she's pissed, never got pregnant though luckily. Never fucked her again.
We slowly grew apart after that, partly cos she stopped trusting me and partly cos I hated myself for it.
I live in another country now.

In hindsight the sex was really amazing considering it was out first time. Easily worst mistake of my life.
>>
>>595341157
>never went down on this girl
>she would suck my dick twice a week, let me fuck her face and her blast her mouth
>but I never gave back
>we were together for a year. we fucked a lot, but it wasn't very good. still feel like an ass about it.

also put a girl in a headlock and came in her throat, but that barely counts does it?
>>
>>595344598
who uncuffed her then? if anyone. pls tell me shes still cuffed
>>
File: image.jpg (5KB, 125x121px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5KB, 125x121px
>>595355842
My gf step dad used to rape her
>I bring this up when she pisses me off
>I play step dad and she crys and screams
>I get really aggressive when I rape fuck her
She shouldn't piss me off
>>
>>595345210
hot. and kind of sad.
>>
>>595353079
Eduardo?
>>
>>595350743
kek
>>
I came in her pussy for reproductional reasons
>>
I'm boring I guess. Worst I have done is used girls for sex. One of them was the dumbest person I've ever met, but she liked me. I would only respond to texts or calls if I felt like having sex with her. She bought me a Christmas present, I got her nothing. Even then she still kept going along with it until I told her to stop talking to me and blocked her number.
>>
>>595356947
No we had an understanding that I can fuvk who I want and she knows it. We've always had this
>it's just when she thinks she can have the same standards it doesn't work like that
>>
>>595357351
animal. I feel sick!
>>
>>595351750
Tits or Gtfo.
>>
>>595357529
She will still cheat on you again. She did it once, it's in her blood now.

Unless you treat her as a fuckbuddy now, then i'm taking back what i said.
>>
>Friday after work feeling horny as fuck stop by a massage place and do a GFE with a hot Asian.
>Get the works.
>Asian chicks have no hangups about taking care of men.
>Sucks me hard after giving me a massage.
>We do three positions, Her on top, Her doggy, Me taking her from behind.
>Bust my nut in a condom
>Saturday morning grudge fuck wife for holding out on me.
>Halfway through I flip her over and fuck her from behind.
>While I am fucking her I shove a thumb up her ass thinking I need to do this.

What was her reaction?
>Came buckets.
>Liked it when I was aggressive
>When I bent her over the only thing in my head was the hot Asian.
>to hold off my cumming I would open my eyes and see her fat ass.
>when I was ready to bust a nut I just closed my eyes.

>Still married.

Do you still see her?
>Every fucking night.
>She is holding out again
>I think it's about that time.
>>
>>595357177
That's fucked up
>>
File: 1397330408053.jpg (8KB, 227x220px) Image search: [Google]
1397330408053.jpg
8KB, 227x220px
>>595343675
>Y'know, like barp.. barp.. barp... barp.. barp.
>>
>>595341157
Couple years back I was having makeup sex with my gf. Pulled too far out and accidentally went full force into her ass. I was worried but still absurdly horny. She said it hurt and asked me to stop but I kept going. She covered her face with a pillow so I couldn't see her crying. Something about the entire event made me cum hard into her ass.

>What was her reaction?
She essentially said I raped her, so I would say her reaction was less than ideal.

gf of several years.

>Do you still see her?
We broke up nearly a year ago now. We met up recently and fucked like crazy. Current gf doesn't know and never will know because it was a one time thing.
>>
>>595357798
>Her doggy, Me taking her from behind.
difference?
>>
>cheated on my fiancé in her bed three times same night with the same girl (twice with condom, once without, came while in her pussy all three times), while my fiancé was in the house. Fiancé caught me.

>she cried for hours

>fiancé

>We're married now with a two year old, are alot more sexually open with each other, do shows on chaturbate and have threesomes with people off of AFF.
>betterthanexpected.jpg
>>
>>595356610

> rationalizing

Well, there you go!
>>
posted her sex vids on the site with no mother
AF0F6DE
2699DB7
39470EF
>>
>>595354022
+1
feelsbadman.jog
>>
>>595358045
He had her doggy while fucking her from behind.
He was nice enough to keep the dog from licking her asshole.
>>
>>595358045
I mistyped

Her on top. Her laying on the table while I was standing fucking her, then doggy.

My head was working faster than my hands.
>>
I squirted her pussy full of a bottle of tea tree shampoo while she slept

boy was she mad
>>
>>595345210
so hot
>>
>>595358246
Meh, we have a good relationship overall.

I like to think of it as just having a very specific fetish.
>>
>>595346000
Maybe he raped 4 13-year-olds. Lovely trips by the way.
>>
>>595345210
insta boner
>>
I was one laying with my gf at the time in her bed while a friend of hers was in the dorm too. We were watching a movie or something. Me and gf had the covers mostly over us and we were behind her friend anyways, so I started playing with her tits while she jerked me off slowly. I fucked her until my Dick was fairly wet, then put it in her ass. She didn't really protest much until I was almost balls deep, and then she tried squirming away a bit, but I leaned into the crook of her neck and gave her a kiss and a quiet "shhh" and moved my free hand from her tits to her vag and started to rub her clit while I continued to slowly Fuck her ass while we acted like we continued to watch the movie. I started going a bit faster as I got closer to climax, and again she tried to move to slow me down or something but I wound up cumming in her ass while her friend was no more than 5 feet away from us.

We're not together anymore, but just as well, she was pretty dumb. I wish my wife was as willing for freaky shit like that though...
>>
>>595357101
He said she couldn't move, so obviously still cuffed.
>>
File: 1421826268633.jpg (19KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1421826268633.jpg
19KB, 413x395px
>>595358499
>>
>>595349818
ha. You deserve some recognition
>>
>Lost my boner a little bit why fucking a girl in the ass.
>Urge to pee
>Try for like 2-3 minutes to start peeing
>Pee like a champion inside her ass
>Her face turns white and she stampedes to bathroom
>Hear PSSSSSSSSSJJJ sound in bathroom
>Laugh a little
>Tell her that I won't fuck her again if she let's me assfuck her while she has diarrhea.
>Sucked my dick to apologize

Don't talk to her today.
>>
>>595341157
I once had consensual sex with a woman in the missionary position for the purpose of procreation
>>
i told her to lie on the floor and she actually did it.

but no seriously i was railing an ex gf doggystyle and kind if blanked out for a minute and punched her as hard as i could at the base of her skull

inheard a pop and she went limp, i continued fucking her until i blew a huge load inside her

she woke up about half an hour later to me playing mischief makers on n64
>>
>>595354661
This is me
>>
>>595357101
Idk, probably her brother or mother or someone. No one was supposed to be home that day, But only her brother and mom lived there.
>>
a drunk very horny ex came over
she starts to undress trying to tease me on my bed
I just sit in my bar having a beer watching
after awhile she tries to drag me to the bed
I reject her and tell her to fuck off
she starts crying
I throw her and then her clothes out of the apartment
>>
>>595359816
I regret not doing this with my ex, because I know she'd want to.

The words 'pee in butt' had crossed her lips before.
>>
>>595343675
How can you be 17 and not have control of your own ass?
>>
I gave a girl herpes by eating her pussy whilst I had a cold sore
>What was her reaction?
She only found out later, didn't like it at all.
girlfriend
>Do you still see her?
nope
>>
>>595360470
kek
>>
>>595353553
>be a paranoid schizophrenic
>dated twice, married once
>same girl married for 15 years now
>no kids
>no job
>just school
>girl has become more and more addicted to sex has time passed
>loves oral, swallowing, anal, exhibitionism, and threesomes with other women
>oh yeah, forgot to mention she is bi
>literally just texted me, hungry for cock (and to be done with work for the day).

Lucky, lucky man. And I know it.
>>
>>595350743
>4chan is progressive

You should take that part out to be more convincing
>>
I fucked up my ex pretty good.
Just a lot of hard ass fucking, cum play, pissing on her (admittedly only in the shower) rape play, incest fantasies, choking, slapping, making her watch me fuck her friends, cousin, and a plethora of bar sluts. The bitch is crazier than when I started, and that was my intention when I got with her.
>>
File: 1399267521963.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1399267521963.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
>>595343675
I'm the first person to say anything about you being on top
>>
>>595361136
How did you get her friends to fuck you?

Teach me your game master.
>>
>>595360624
rejecting is prolly the worst thing you can do to a woman
>>
File: 1421068596344.png (1MB, 627x849px) Image search: [Google]
1421068596344.png
1MB, 627x849px
>>595360978
>be a paranoid schizophrenic
>Lucky, lucky man. And I know it.

You're retarded.
>>
To be completely honest I never thought I would regret doing something after my life changed 20 years ago, but now, after a lot of life experience I can say I regret one thing. The worst thing I ever did to 3 girls.

The worst thing I ever did to 3 girls was force them to abort my child.

20 years ago something happened in my life, some people may remember a little of my story in one of those "darkest secret" threads, but basically my little 6 year old, my princess, changed my life. After moving away and starting again with my daughters, my princess and I started planning what we wanted out of life and it was clear pretty soon that there could be no other males involved, which leads me to the worst thing I ever did to a 3 girls.

Don't get me wrong, I don't regret aborting my unborn sons and grandson because of my 3 girls, I know, and we know as a family it was the right thing to do. The didn't suffer much pain from the procedure.

But I think about the future, mainly about my princess and how she is going to need a man one day, when I'm gone. I'm 43 and still having girls without problem but after that last abortion none of my girls have been pregnant with a boy so I'm maybe starting to get a little paranoid about the whole subject.
>>
>>595341157

Surprise anal

She screamed, cried, and shit all over my dick. Made her suck me after that.

She was my friends older sister. We aren't friends anymore.

Haven't seen her in years but her husband works a shitty minimum wage job in a grocery store. I smile at him whenever I see him
>>
>>595350386
You can farm humanities from the tiny skeletons in the room before Gravelord Nito
>>
>>595350743

Lel gtfo carpet muncher
>>
>>595345424
>half Filipino ass2mouth
>insta boner
>>
>>595361441
I know, that's why i kekd. They have nothing to offer besides three holes.
>>
>>595361625
I actually felt bad for him.
>>
> be me 18
> at apartment watching movie and get a call from boring booty call
> she says she wants to come over
> "ya but I ain't fucking you" she says ok
> She comes over and watches rest of movie with me
> retreat to bedroom and lay down as I was tired
> she follows and lays with me
> start to undress her and sexually play with her
> I then role over
> "wtf anon, you can't just turn me on and roll over!"
> " I told you I'm not fucking you"
> hfw she's sitting there naked and horny and ain't getting any
> "go rub one out in the bathroom then"
> "I don't do that"
> "ok, then my roommate would love to fuck you"
> "I barely even know him"
> "just walk in, he won't care"
> "I'm too shy to do something like that"
> hahohshitgameon.jpg
> mfw I throw her naked ass body over my shoulders and open my door
> open his door
> "anon, meet femanon, she's horny"
> throw pillow at her and say goodnight
> ROOMMATES STORY:
> "hey, I'm anon give me a sec I gotta beat this boss mob"
> 5 minutes later he's fucking this sloot
> they fuck for a few hours while I'm passed out in my own room
> roommate who, like me, is in the military at the time decides to give her a gas mask and tells her to come in and scare me.
> BACK TO MY POINT OF VIEW:
> I wake up to a naked thing looking like a demon straddling me shaking me and grunting like a demon
> hfw that right fist comes flying towards her face like a bullet out of a gun
> female anon is now on floor knocked out.
> proceed to take photos laughing our asses off.
> go back to sleep with a shit eating grin

Her reaction? Horny, pissed, orgasmic, happy, extremely sore, now forgiving

Relationship? Bootycall
Seen her? Many times, supposedly she was in love with me and I completely ruined her. Psychologically just... Ruined.
>>
>>595355503
you are a national hero son
>>
>Started talking dirty to her as I was fucking her. Went off on one and said how I would want a threesome with her and her sister (she was 17 and her sister was 10)
What was her reaction?
>told me to get the fuck out of her house
>just a fuck buddy
Do you still see her?
>no, she moved out of town a few weeks later. Probably unrelated...
>>
>>595341157
Not the worst thing, but I throat fucked my pregnant wife last night and made her puke. She was so embarrassed she cryed.
>>
File: Mrs._Tweedy's_evil_smile.png (268KB, 474x451px) Image search: [Google]
Mrs._Tweedy's_evil_smile.png
268KB, 474x451px
>>595361767
Hi five /b/ro!
>>
licked her face. she was slightly uncomfortable with it but i loved it. 10/10 would repeat
>>
>>595343675
Fuck I lost hard....wait not YLYL?
>>
File: drippo.jpg (29KB, 336x563px) Image search: [Google]
drippo.jpg
29KB, 336x563px
>>595343675
What the fuck
>>
File: 123123121.gif (1MB, 468x271px) Image search: [Google]
123123121.gif
1MB, 468x271px
>>595362252
>>
>>595361657
lol'd. 10/10
Nito's sword was sweet.
>>
>>595349573
You became my hero
>>
File: DqEdD72.gif (2MB, 288x330px) Image search: [Google]
DqEdD72.gif
2MB, 288x330px
>>595350829
>No, no, no, you don't do that there

You may need to cut back on whatever drugs are causing you to believe your waifu exists outside of whatever harem anime she comes from.
Thread posts: 308
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.