[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to just cut the shit and tl;dr you right now.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 44

File: avatar.png (64KB, 170x169px) Image search: [Google]
64KB, 170x169px
I'm going to just cut the shit and tl;dr you right now. When I was younger I spent a few months in a place called Kids Peace (Orefield PA campus). It's like a dumping ground for kids who have mental health/behavioral problems. I feel like telling you niggers about it. There's a couple highlights worth mentioning that some of you may find amusing.

So the first thing worth telling you is that my internship at Kidspeace had less to do with mental and/or aggression problems, and more to do with angsty bitch stepdad. I was about 14 (2004, to be exact) and I was kind of your typical shithead kid. Lazy, slept all the time, listened to metal, watched shitty movies/anime. Because of reasons I ended up living at my Mom's place, and the whole lazy and sleeping all the time thing didn't sit well with my Stepdad. We had a very turbulant and standoffish relationship at the time.

I didn't realize it at the time, but hindsight is 20/20. My ticket to retard castle came with a single conversation. Let's call it the hair that broke the camels back. It was the middle of summer, and I was sitting in my house as per usual watching tv. My stepdad is the kind of guy who works himself like a butch nigger nonstop. The day in question, he's outside for some reason building a fence in like 4,000 fucking degree heat. He finally gets frustrated and comes inside and does the whole "ANON. I COULD REALLY USE A HAND OUT HERE" routine.

My response came pretty fast "YEP. SURE LOOKS LIKE YOU COULD" (and in my heart i felt kek kek). He proceeded to do some bitching at me, with me ignoring him. My rationale at the time was pretty clear. -- U take me mum. Now you want me fence??? No way buster. Not today.
>>
File: Hospital_aerial_small.jpg (116KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
Hospital_aerial_small.jpg
116KB, 700x467px
Anyways, Stepdad's aunt works at retard castle. I guess at some point after that conversation, he decided that I was a wild disrespectful out-of-control kid. He whispered poison into my mother's ear until she agreed with him that I had issues and that retard castle would be a good and positive experience for me.

They sprang it on me pretty quick. The occasion was a bit like an intervention. A lot of people sitting around together in some kind of dark cabal of faggotry, explaining to me that they were going to send me off to the land where potatoes come by the dozen. Where all you need to get your dick sucked is a cup of applesauce. It became clear to me that decisions were already made, and that I had very little input on the matter. I'm not the smartest man in the world, but I know a futile situation when I see one.

"Anon aunt cunty mctwat says u gonna love it there. it is place for kids to deal with their problems"

>fuck you faggots and your stupid fence.

The morning I left was a school day. I'm driving to this fucking place in a FORD WINDSTAR past the school buses I should be on. My humiliation is beyond description. Fencelord and Traitor Woman are driving me, trying to cheer me up by explaining to me how great this is going to be. We're driving - driving - driving. Way the fuck off into the middle of nowhere.

>Kidspeace is like auschwitz on a mountain surrounded by farm fields and bramble lands.

Finally Tart Palace comes into view. We windstar our way into the parking lot and find a spot. I reluctantly accept my fate. I notice that the building is like a fortress. The picture really doesn't do it justice. Everything on this building is big, and beefy. It's abundantly clear even from the outside that this place has a lot of the same architectural features you'd see on an actual jail/prison. They notice the same shit, but stick to their narrative.

DONT WORRY ANON. U GONNA LOVE IT HERE
>>
>>595230534
bamp
>>
File: derp.jpg (14KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
derp.jpg
14KB, 246x205px
We get the depressing little bags that contain 100% of the possessions that I will be allowed to own for the next 3 months of my life, and walk in to the reception area.

We get to the main reception desk. There's a little office area with a sliding glass window, and a couple of old bats manning the phones on the other side. They welcome my parents forward - all smiles and shit. When they figure out that my parents are trying to admit me, it eliminates the possibility that I'm just there to visit a sibling or something. The lady looks over at me and overtly eyeballs me - sizing me up. After she ascertained that I wasn't going fuckin spaghetti, she largely ignored me. I didn't notice it at the time - but this was the first red flag. Consider it a sign of the prevailing attitude throughout the rest of the staff.

My parents are signing paperwork and shit with old bag lady. Meanwhile an orderly from what would soo be my unit came out to collect me and my shit. Let's call him Matt Damon (Can you guess why? hur hur). At this point my parents and I separate. The clock on my time in retard castle officially starts.

Matt Damon and I are walking to a nursing area. They can't admit me to the Unit's general population until I've gone through a medical evaluation. Not much to say about the evaluation. Except that I'm a skinny motherfucker. I was then, and I still am now. So I got to experience the obligatory routine of Matt Damon standing there for 20 minutes rubbing his chin like a moron asking me if I know what anorexia is.
>>
File: damon.jpg (263KB, 925x1300px) Image search: [Google]
damon.jpg
263KB, 925x1300px
After figuring out that I had no obvious self-inflicted wounds, and no venerial diseases, we proceeded into the unit. It's been so long I don't even remember which one it was. Along the way I noticed the irony that the walls in this place are covered with murals of flowers, bumblebees, rainbows, clouds, and sunshine. The responsible for decision on the wall decor should be the one getting admitted here - I guarantee you their fucking freezer is full of dead cats and fingernails.

We pass through a corridor with two huge vault-like security doors. One at each end. The doors can only be opened by staff keycards. The first thing I appreciate about the unit is the peculiar architecture. I'm including a picture for anons who care to see for themselves. Not much I can say about it to one-up the descriptive power of the diagram i've drawn. Just trust me when I say that every square inch of this place is designed to keep retards from either fucking or killing each other. This is when I truly understood how "in the shit" I really was. When you walk into a building whose architecture is designed to herd human beings like cattle, you know you're in the shit.

So because it's my first night, they put me on suicide watch. Protocol. They give me this ridiculous looking red sweat suit. My skin crawls when I think how many potatoes have mayonnaised into these things. Matt Damon tries to cheer me up by pointing out that I'm not alone on suicide watch tonight. There's 2 other tarts in the same ridiculous getup. We have to spend our first night outside the dorms sleeping on the floor in front of the Control center (where the orderlies keep the peace from).
>>
File: angrycunt.jpg (105KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
angrycunt.jpg
105KB, 500x667px
Nice storytelling skills.
Ain't even mad you're not green-texting
>>
File: dorm.png (23KB, 863x573px) Image search: [Google]
dorm.png
23KB, 863x573px
>>595231980

The rest of the day goes to shit. It's basically me getting inducted into therapy groups, and sitting through therapy sessions. They made me take this fucking retarded personality test. The eclectic wording of the questions on this test are yet another subtle reason why this place is terrifying...

>Question A) You like to help small animals t/f
>Question B) You get angry enough to hit things sometimes t/f

I am stuck inside a building against my will with people are fucking stupid enough to be 1-up'd by these questions. DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT KIND OF DREAD THESE DETAILS STIR IN YOUR HEART?

During this phase, I met all of the people on my unit. People would come and go pretty often, so it's not worthwhile for me to mention EVERYONE to you niggers. There's a couple severe repeat offenders I will describe as I had experiences with them. The other people I was with weren't necessarily retarded - just undescript kids with problems.

*diagram included
>>
File: tard.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tard.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
Therapy sessions are over, and they drag out some sad matresses and lay them on the floor. I'm out on suicide watch with two tarts. A little kid named Marco - maybe 8 or 9 years old. Hyper as fuck. There's literally nothing wrong with him. He's just hyper as a motherfucker. Definitely one of the funniest people in the entire place. As we're bedding down, Marco is skipping around on his toes clumsily trying to bound his way over/around furniture "whooping" and shit. The orderlies trying to be diplomatic all the while "Marco come on, marco it's time to sleep. Come on marco. Marco you have until the count of 10."

>Marco does not give a fuck. He will spend much time in the isolation room.

The other tart on suicide watch with us is named Jeremy. Or as I know him - the shit lord. Pasty white kid with glasses, and short dirty blonde hair. Morbid obesity. The kind of gelatinous obesity that makes his body have the consistency of a waterbed. This motherfucker made my life hell. He fell off the wagon somewhere around the intersection of turtles and icecream. There's two things you need to know about Jeremy:

A) His insecurity about his weight causes him to be one of the most volatile and dangerous people on the unit, sending him into deceptively violent rages

and

B) Jeremies hobbies include long walks by the beach, dogs, and shitting his pants.

>Bathrooms? How do they work?

Anyways. I'm on suicide watch with these two. They finally calm marco the fuck down (the beast has been tamed for now) We're all laying in the main gallery near the reception booth just trying to sleep on these shitty piss-proof matresses. After quite a few hours, the orderlies bring in a newcomer. A girl. I can't see her well because the room is darker. They bring her up to the reception booth and they're saying shit to her. I can see her. She looks stressed out.
>>
bump

I will never forgive m00t for disabling OPs' abilities to bump their own thread.
>>
Lurking like a shit in Jeremy's bowels
>>
>>595233019
>>595233139
> fapping, please continue OP
>>
File: Johnny-POTATOSEEDtxt.png (345KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Johnny-POTATOSEEDtxt.png
345KB, 400x400px
>>595232162
Old lady used to be a cook at this place

Tart central

bumpin with OC
>>
>>595231980
>I guarantee you their fucking freezer is full of dead cats and fingernails.

>mfw when story about tards gets on the deep end
>nmfw
>>
File: rage.png (16KB, 291x300px) Image search: [Google]
rage.png
16KB, 291x300px
>Enter hydrogen peroxide berserker
(More on this later)

This girl is absolutely fucking insane. And I came to realize it when I saw her turn around, randomly spot dear little Marco fast asleep, and then walk over to him and stomp square on his head. The orderlies weren't paying attention. It happened so fast. She starts fucking wailing like an asshole waking everyone up.

Marco is screaming. He crawls away with the fear of god in his eyes. I sink under my covers and try to put myself in a bob ross happy place. The commotion wakes Jeremy up - who instantly starts sobbing uncontrollably. Orderlies yelling trying to get the banshee under control. This all starts waking tards up - who are now emerging from their dorms one by one.

>It begins

Banshee bitch starts fighting with Matt Damon. He checks her line a linebacker and drags her to the isolation room back on the other side of the security doors. We all try to go back to bed. We can still hear banshee bitch going fucking spaghetti in the isolation room.

>Sounds like she is being gangraped to death for the rest of the night
>>
Op ded?
>>
>>595233968
I put up what I pre-wrote just to see if you niggers are into what I have to say on the matter. From here on out, I'm posting as I write.
>>
>>595230534
thats what i did for years 14-18. diffrent treatment centers/mental hospitals/juvie/rehabs.
>>
>>595234152
Fuck.
Should've written it all
>>
>>595233827
fuck u op

pre-write your fabricated story beforehand for your audience
>>
File: Omegle 1screenshot 14190.jpg.jpg (27KB, 320x488px) Image search: [Google]
Omegle 1screenshot 14190.jpg.jpg
27KB, 320x488px
>>595234152
>>595234269
well....

get to typin
>>
OP is a faggot for not prewriting it all.
>>
I require more on your story OP
>>
File: Screenshots_2015-01-28-20-19-07.jpg (274KB, 638x797px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshots_2015-01-28-20-19-07.jpg
274KB, 638x797px
>>
Best story time in a long while

We're waiting, OP...
>>
>>595234400

Next morning I wake up. I'm laying in the middle of this fucking mess hall with no less than 3 retards watching me like I've been sitting here juggling flaming bowling pins for the last 40 minutes. Staff invite me to go eat breakfast - but I appreciate that breakfast in this place shouldn't be called food at all. It's more like "nutrition". Just matter to keep these idiots from starving to death (As if they would. There's so much shit from Jeremy laying around the place for them to eat)

We end up in the first major therapy session. The staff assemble the chairs in the dining hall and summon all the tards. Including Peroxide warrior. They are eager to integrate her into the group. They clearly keep the tards occupied most of the day by cutting therapy up into multiple sessions broken up by designated quiet times.

Anyways, they make peroxide warrior introduce herself. I don't even remember her name. But I come to find out that she was an alcoholic - and resorted to drinking Hydrogen peroxide and rubbing alcohol. This had about the effect on her body that one would expect it to have.

>Her eyes are literally pointing in two separate directions
>Her once semi normal looking face now contorted like she's perpetually trying to take a huge shit
>The rage of a thousand suns lives inside of her
>>
File: 1422496898924-1.png (128KB, 340x329px) Image search: [Google]
1422496898924-1.png
128KB, 340x329px
bump for great justice!
>>
File: eagle eye.jpg (3KB, 99x130px) Image search: [Google]
eagle eye.jpg
3KB, 99x130px
>>595235248
bibbity bamp
>>
Bump, OP TYPE FASTER!
>>
bomp
>>
>>595235248
bumping with interest
>>
File: 1422395297925.jpg (71KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1422395297925.jpg
71KB, 500x375px
>>
File: 1348251468509.jpg (70KB, 450x516px) Image search: [Google]
1348251468509.jpg
70KB, 450x516px
hurry up OP
>>
File: 1395903962501.png (18KB, 626x458px) Image search: [Google]
1395903962501.png
18KB, 626x458px
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 720x960px
>>595235248
So i guess she looked kind of like this?
>>
The next major player gets introduced. She's a fucking huge latina. HUGE. Her name is Rosa. I will never forget her name for as long as I've lived. Orderlies walk on egg shells around her. I come to find out that she was a heroine addict. Her criminal activity put her on a trajectory to actual prison, but due to her underage status, the state dumped her in Kids Peace.
>Rosa is fucking insane
>Literally
>Rosa is the final boss of kidspeace

Later that evening, Rosa took on a very brooding aggression. Matt Damon tried to approach her on the matter.
>Tard has been looking at me
>Talking shit about me
(The tard in question probably has the IQ of a parakeet so to this day I find these charges doubtful)

Matt damon failed to defuse her rage, which resulted in her going fucking spaghetti and throwing furniture around like Hercules. A melee with the orderlies ensued. This was pretty much a daily event during my time there. Rosa fought the orderlies as if the gods upon Olympus watched her every move.
>>
File: xxxxhewersincar.gif (348KB, 75x98px) Image search: [Google]
xxxxhewersincar.gif
348KB, 75x98px
>>595236171
OP types 11 wpm

>confirmed tart
>>
Please don't let this be like that story last night about some guy saying he would be on the news and just leaving us hanging half way through the story. I WANTED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO JAKE AND DERRICK.
>>
File: bumpity-boo.gif (628KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
bumpity-boo.gif
628KB, 320x240px
>>
>>595235248
>>595234400
>oil
>why op
>>
File: 1422428726444.jpg (66KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1422428726444.jpg
66KB, 800x1000px
>>
File: monitering.jpg (79KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
monitering.jpg
79KB, 800x600px
>>
tl;dr
>>
>>595236971
Kek
>>
File: 1422016928408.png (493KB, 658x932px) Image search: [Google]
1422016928408.png
493KB, 658x932px
>>
>>595236971
You're missin out m9.

This story is the dogs nuts.
>>
You should post the story on 7+1chan
>>
Was observed in a loony house for a week, OP. I fucking feel you on every single one of your points. Keep posting, this is fucking comedy gold.
>>
File: Clouded_Monitor_Lizard.jpg (198KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Clouded_Monitor_Lizard.jpg
198KB, 1024x768px
>>
OP call me and I'll type this all out for you
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 500x375px
This is amazing
>>
>When Rosa is on the rampage, you go to your fucking room and hide

Anyways. It was pretty shit. A lot of counceling. More maddeningly than anything was the fact that they had this retarded point system. More points = more privileges. So any time they'd spot a tard on the verge of misbehaving, they would attempt to defuse the situation by waving their privilege of eating cookies over their head like they are some kind of dog.

They attempted to use this whole thing on me - but it didn't work because
1. I am not retarded
2. I do not have insane anger problems

They eventually just gave up and left me alone. I went to the highest level of this point system within the first 24 hours. They were like holding me up as if I was some kind of model inmate, a standard by which the other idiots should abide. To succeed in this system you simply had to be alive, not shit on yourself, and not physically injure other people.
>>
damn not bad op your story writing is gg
>>
opie pls hurie
>>
Bamp
>>
File: Chore - Discuss 2.jpg (58KB, 467x640px) Image search: [Google]
Chore - Discuss 2.jpg
58KB, 467x640px
>be OP
>type 11 WPM
>have great story
>start posting story before I finish typing it
>MFW I'm a huge faggot
>>
>>595230534
my stepdad just kicked the crap out of me and raped my sister when he got angry with us
>>
File: 4.jpg (3KB, 95x125px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
3KB, 95x125px
You may type slower than my ded Gran-Gram but damn you're good at this story shit

continue
>>
I could probably type with my balls faster than OP can type with all of his fingers
>>
>>595236578
FUCK DON'T EVEN REMIND ME
>>
It's not really easy for me to keep a coherent narrative to these things. Most of my days were spent in the shitty bleak grind of therapy sessions, watching retards throw temper tantrums and defy orderlies, and sitting around staring at walls.

My dorm room was next to Marco. So I got to enjoy a lot of Marco's shit. Marco was annoying as fuck - but he was also hilarious. His favorite activity was to just sprint out of his room as fast as he could during "quiet times" and jump all over the place whooping. Running from Orderlies like it was a game. This happened maybe 3 or 4 times before they caught on and started locking him in his room during these periods.

But because I was so clouse, I could still hear Marco in the next room going on the bender.
>Marco will not be contained.

Another frequent source of annoyment was Jeremy. He perpetually smelled like shit. The other terrible part is that he would shit in his pants so much that it would start to leak out the leg holes of his underwear resulting in little pooplets all over the floor. Staff would constantly take him back to the isolation room to shower him since nobody wanted to even attempt wiping all the shit off his ass. Hearing him sobbing and being dragged either to or from the showers was a part of every day life.

The other problem is that Jeremy was aggressive. So he'd randomly just slap or punch kids to act out. Which would result in like a fucking dwarf fortress tantrum spiral which usually ended with Rosa going fucking bananas.
>>
>>595237664
I care more about how your feelings were towards your stepdad and mom were after the whole incident rather than the story itself.

If this ever happened to me, the day that I got out, I would have beaten in the face of your stepdad. The. Day. I. Got. Out.
>>
File: 1059.jpg (40KB, 463x454px) Image search: [Google]
1059.jpg
40KB, 463x454px
>>595238111
>tripps

cant wait to hear about OP's escape from Tard Castle
>>
nice pasta
>>
Did they strip search you?
>>
marco is my fucking spirit animal
>>
File: 1422341656406.png (294KB, 499x500px) Image search: [Google]
1422341656406.png
294KB, 499x500px
>>
>>595238840
Kek
>>
>>595238636
Seriously. His cuntdad got a relatively normal kid locked up with these insane fucks over a fence. He probably just wanted him out of the house so he could fuck his mom more often.
>>
File: 1421719786548.png (77KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1421719786548.png
77KB, 500x500px
>>595228917
Mfw anon posts awesome story but slow as fuck typing

Keep going I love this shit
>>
>>595239361
topkek
>>
>>595238794
Fuck off, m8, this is all OC.
>>
pls more
>>
Bump for glory
>>
bampp
>>
bump for tard
>>
bamperoni
>>
Bippity boppity bump
>>
quads
>>
>>595239529
Then call me a time traveller.
>>
Screenshotting this shit
>>
About a month through my stay, I wake up to discover a new tard on the block.
>Enter Dolphin Girl
She is a stumpy black girl. She looks young - but i'm pretty sure that she's actually in her mid 20s at the time of the story. She is FUCKED up. I assume they dumped her in with us because she is too retarded for adult places. She has these stumpy little chicken legs, a strangely round and obese upper body, and no neck. Her face basically looks like a dolphin face mounted on Miss Pacman's body.
>This creature truly exists in real life

We're at the first therapy session since Dolphin Girl arrives. We go through the session. 10 minutes of misc, 40 minutes of Rosa describing her thirst for human blood. During this time I ascertain that Dolphin Girl is fuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked up. She can barely speak. When she speaks, she just mumbles incoherently and the orderlies pretend like they understand her.
"Mwa hng ughnamgm mwam likegh"
Orderlies just nodding "Mmhmm yes uhuh riiight"
The orderlies patronize these fuckers so bad, but their social skills are so under-developed that they don't even realize it.

Anyways, the session ends. I'm sitting in the middle of the dining hall reading the Bible - which is literally the only book available in the entire place above a 3rd grade reading level. Not interested in reading about how hungry the caterpillar is? Well fuck you. Here's a king james bible, bitch. How's that for reading level?

Suddenly I feel something touch my foot.

I lower the Bible. Lo and behold (kek) I see Dolphin face looking up at me smiling.

>She is touching my foot with hers

>oh my god
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 480x364px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 480x364px
Bump
>>
going to abandon soon op, hurry the Fuck up
>>
Is someone capping this or what?
>>
op is forgiven
>>
>>595240130
oh shit
>>595240222
i hope so, nice trips by the way
>>
gimme moar ya fuck
>>
>>595240222
I am
>>
>>595240052
time traveller
>>
File: iVrZMib.jpg (77KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
iVrZMib.jpg
77KB, 1024x680px
>>595240130
hit that dolphin pussy op
>>
>>595240130
topkek
>>
fucking type it all and make a cont. thread you fuckstick
>>
>>595240471
I'm gonna need this cap when OP is done.
>>
>>595240713
that is if OP ever finishes this. i'm guessing he won't
>>
>be op
>type 11 wpm
>dafuq is a greentext?
>10/10 storyteller
>why would i pretype a huge ass story?
>>
Dolphin Girl is a fucking cock hungry fiend. The theme of her sexually harassing me will continue for the remaining 2 months. On one occasion I was laying in bed in the dead of night. I hear some commotion outside. Just loud voices - i'm not really paying attention. But then I hear the command center people speaking across the main gallery, calling to Dolphin Girl. Telling her to go to her room.
>I realize she is standing right outside my fucking dorm door
She is resisting. The orderlies come over and physically herd her back to her bed.
>I came this close to being raped by dolphin girl

They do visitation at this place at the same time. So you have tards sitting all over the gallery just talking to their family members. My poor grandmother came to see me and I'm sitting there talking to her trying to play it cool. My grandmother is all torn up that my mom/stepdad did this to me. I'm looking past her at Dolphin girl who is just staring at us with her mouth open. Most uncomfortable fucking thing in the world.

I suspect that she masturbated a lot, but I never saw it directly. Just based on the way the staff tried to herd her. Their cautions all seemed to be oriented around her having some kind of sexually risky background.
>>
>>595240713
After I throw it together in Photoshop sure

If I fucking remember

I probably will though, this is gold
>>
#cut4op
>>
Lazy bitch should have helped his stepdad with the fence. All of this is well deserved. I'd high-five the stepdad.
>>
OP should write books
>>
BUMP THIS SHIT IS GOOD
>>
>>595241139
ikr, just wish op had pretyped.
>>
>>595241139
Post on /r/4chan please
This must be archived for the ages
>>
>>595241560
OP Should of wrote this book then copy and pasted. I was supposed to be asleep 2 years ago. Yet here I am waiting on him to type this shit out.
>>
Go to bed Nic.
>>
https://4archive.org/

Save this thread when OP finishes since this is fucking gold, you're welcome
>>
OP is finally typing faster we actually might see the end of this!
>>
Op pls
>>
>>595241119
Bump Op's WPM is lowering
>>
pls op
>>
So much samefagging by OP.
>>
OP I love it.
Screenshotting, bumping and archiving.
>>
bampity bump
>>
>>595230534
Bump
>>
>>595241139
man if i didnt have to get up for work in like 6 hours i would stay for more, maybe il be able to find your pic tomorrow
>>
They also have school in this place. They assemble the tards into a line and march us through the security doors to another part of the building (I couldn't really identify it in the picture I posted above - which is the actual building. The inside of kidspeace is like a labyrinth). So they fucking walk us through this place in a nigger chaingang towards this pathetic school room. We get in there and after 10 minutes Jeremy does his thing and shits his pants. The whole room smells, and the instructor is visibly distracted by this.

Nobody else cares, though. Tards bask in the odor of shit like a fat person at a buffet. Marco gets way too hyper. They think he's gonna write creative sentences and shit. But he only has one thing on his mind
>Going fucking bananas

I quickly realize that all the schoolwork in this place is just busy work. Bullshit to satisfy federal regulations.

After class they take us to a gym and inform us that we're going to play dodgeball
>DODGEBALL
>ROSA
>HYDROGEN PEROXIDE WARRIOR

The dread in my heart is immense. They take us into a big padded gym room. I realize that every person in my group who is there as a result of rage problems is now a life threatening opponent. Rosa and Peroxide are the biggest threats - but there's many other B list tards who have rage problems under the right circumstances.

>HURDUR THROW BALLS AT ROSA THIS IS A GOOD IDEA

It's like someone approaching you and telling you to throw rocks at a bull elephant. Rosa has tried to kill people over FAR less. My prophecy on this matter would come to be true.
>>
shit...im so drnk im startng to fap to my mental iamge of dolphingirl...wtf?
>>
File: 1410065186155.jpg (28KB, 597x662px) Image search: [Google]
1410065186155.jpg
28KB, 597x662px
Thanks for believing in me grandma
>>
>>595241902
Thanks mate
I'll do that instead of capping, I'll post the url in a different thread or on the subreddit
>>
My good friend Nate was a counselor/orderly there around 2004, he's a meathead blonde guy from Kutztown that played football for Allentown Central Catholic, did you know him?
>>
>>595242413
/B/rother
>>
I live really close to Kid's Peace. Always knew it was for fucked up kids, but never heard any stories.... until this glorious thread.
>>
>>595242472
no problem anon, enjoy
>>
>>595232557
Man, you should publish a book.

Bumpin.
>>
Kidspeace also did foster care
I grew up in a kidspeace house in NE PA.. Never knew they had this shit.
>>
File: 1421157162247.jpg (17KB, 182x259px) Image search: [Google]
1421157162247.jpg
17KB, 182x259px
>>595230534
Bumpin'
>>
>>595242398
Sweet christ....
>>
>>595242472
>subreddit
>reddit
get the fuck out of here faggot
>>
>>595242472
>reddit
Well that explains a lot.

>>595242651
It's still copypasta, word for fucking word.
>>
It's like someone approaching you and telling you to throw rocks at a bull elephant. Rosa has tried to kill people over FAR less. My prophecy on this matter would come to be true.

There's another large(ish) tard in my group. I forget his name. He's just this big husky low-IQ redneck kid whose gods are WWE, and threatens to knucklesandwich everything in his path. He ends up on my team (thankgod) and Rosa ends up on the opposing team (whygod).

I'm not going to run you niggers through the gambit. It unfolded about as you'd expect it to. Jeremy got walloped in the fucking face, started sobbing, got relegated to the sidelines, and shit his pants. Marco was more interested in the large open padded room which was ideal for running and whooping in honor of the gods. The dodgeballing between Rosa and WWE Man gets intense. I somehow manage to stay in it (in it to win it dodgeball is my fukken game). The game ends short of a melee due to Rosa and WWEman making death threats to each other. Matt Damon pulls the plug on this nightmare in the making.
>>
>>595242398
>But he only has one thing on his mind
>>Going fucking bananas
>>
File: faggotville.jpg (62KB, 497x427px) Image search: [Google]
faggotville.jpg
62KB, 497x427px
>>595242472
>Subreddit
>>
>>595243025
Fuck you and your prejudice
>>
>>595243268
Fuck you too
>>
>>595239529
Seconded, its stale
>>
>>595242413
I dont need to be drunk to do that
>>
>>595243075
Fuck you as well
>>
>>595242398
>>595243206
>It's like someone approaching you and telling you to throw rocks at a bull elephant. Rosa has tried to kill people over FAR less. My prophecy on this matter would come to be true.

OP fucked up his copying.
>>
god damn this shit is golden.. i wouldnt even be mad if the dinosaur appeared.

toasting in epic bread
>>
>>595243555
Checked
>>
Bump 4 grandma beating your mom for marrying a nigger
>>
File: 1420603777217.gif (2MB, 421x384px) Image search: [Google]
1420603777217.gif
2MB, 421x384px
>>595230534
>going to just cut the shit and tl;dr
>proceeds to post 20 paragraphs
>>
>>595243075
>>595243555

Trips says fuck off
>>
File: 1371786140923.jpg (596KB, 987x640px) Image search: [Google]
1371786140923.jpg
596KB, 987x640px
>>595243025
God damn it. "He uses reddit so according to my book of epic maymays he's a faggot." People like you that browse reddit are the reason it has such a bad reputation for sheeple.
>>
Shoosh dammit, OP is telling a story
>>
cmooon moar dolfingirrl foootsieplay! whut hapened?
>>
>>595243075
Care to link the full story, then? I've got shit to do.
>>
OP's getting his jimmies rustled now that he's busted
>>
This sounds like Rivendell in Kentucky. Except they seperated the actual retards from us drug addicts
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 200x150px
So is this oc or naw
>>
>>595236504
>final boss
KeK
>>
>>595244176
I don't browse reddit you dumb fuck
>>
I suppose the last major event that I have to share with you guys happened one of my last nights there. The tards got movie nights 3 times a week if the aggregate "behavior point score" of the entire group was sufficiently high enough. They had a choice of movies. The problem is that this place was full on nigger-jew mode. So their selection of movies was like... Maybe 6 disney movies, whatever random shit the orderlies had laying around at their houses, and that movie about Selena.

Naturally they became obsessed with Selena (i swear on me mum i've seen that fucking movie so many times). One of my last nights there they decide they're going to watch Selena for the umpteenth time. I look at the ground, and in a wave of soul crushing defeat, I feel fml as an emotion. The thought doesn't just occur to me. It IS me. Movies are the only thing in my life. The only fresh stimulation that is not based off of the fear of death, or rape. So I decide to go to bed early.

About an hour in, Rosa starts doing her thing. I hear a thunderous commotion. She's outside in the mess hall fighting WWE kid. Apparently WWE kid made a remark along the lines of "who gives a fuck about that spic" which set Rosa into a rage. Their brawl destroys the mess hall. Retards crying everywhere. Marco runs free during the melee and starts bounding over/around furniture as he often does.
>>
The next day my parents came, and they discharged me. Kidspeace did absolutely nothing for me. It was a complete and total waste of time. They also spent an unusual amount of energy pushing drugs. They tried to put me on Abilify, and I noticed the same pattern with many other kids. It was one of the most retarded things i've experienced to date (kek). Some of you may think the story is bullshit pasta- but every word of it is true. There is no clean or concise ending to the story. My relationship with my parents remained stressed for a few years after that. I moved out to Pittsburgh and lived alone for a few years. Got a crash course education in capitalism and self employment (ticket scalping). Learned to ride a motorcycle. By the time I moved back home, I didn't even give a fuck anymore. My relationship with my parents is fine today, and I am one of the pillars of stability in my family.

There's a bunch more I could tell you guys - mainly little stuff. But I don't want to keep you all here forever.

>Marco runs free
>>
>>595244897
Moar you faggot
>>
So it all worked out for you, thanks you your step dad.
>>
Watching this and it's hilarious. Agreed, best story time in a long time. <3
>>
Archived

https://4archive.org/b/thread/595230534
>>
>>595244957
You don't know what happened to marco?
>>
>>595244957
I'm interested in reading about more stuff
>>
someone archive this shit
>>
>>595244957
Looks like you're still retarded OP

>case closed
>>
>>595244957
No vengeance against fencefaggot stepdad?
>>
>>595245606
Already done
https://4archive.org/b/thread/595230534
>>
>>595235379
randomly bumping so I can finish story
>>
Yeah it's a good story anyway, thanks for reminding.

It's just not your story.

Don't take credit for it.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>595244957
Bravo OP BRAVO
BEST POST OF THE NIGHT
>>
>>595243943
the first paragraph was the tl;dr you daft nigger
>>
>>595242398
>But he only has one thing on his mind
>Going fucking bananas
>>
>>595245921
not to sound like a dick, but throw some proof here. if you are so adament about it being pasta give us proof.
>>
File: Closure.jpg (188KB, 672x447px) Image search: [Google]
Closure.jpg
188KB, 672x447px
>>595244957
Don't know what happened to Jake
Don't know what happened to Derrick
Now I don't know what happened to Marco
No closure.....
>>
I am 1000% certain that I've heard this story before
>>
Thank you OP.
>>
File: wantmoardolfingirl.jpg (421KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
wantmoardolfingirl.jpg
421KB, 1536x2048px
fuk you op, this half emty botle of teqila says MOAR DOLFINGRL!
>>
>>595244957
The moral is you should have helped with the fence you lazy faggot.
>>
8/10 good job op
>>
I keked throughout this story. It was absolutely god tier. Thanks OP. One of the highlights of /b.
>>
>>595246265
I'm just real fucking mad about seeing this being passed off as fresh OC. No, I do not have screencaps nor can I find the story anymore however I try. But I will swear on my life.

But maybe I'm just being a dick on 4chan so eh
>>
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KidsPeace
>Dean kills boy in 1993
>Dean is charged with raping a boy in 1994
>seven children with broken bones in 2007

wtf man, how do parents send kids to these places
>>
File: [potassiumintensifies].jpg (24KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
[potassiumintensifies].jpg
24KB, 360x360px
>I am one of the pillars of stability in my family.

Half expecting/hoping for either stepdad or mom to at some point bring it up by saying something along the lines of "told you it would fix you" or "when you came back, it wasn't noticeable at first, but look how you've changed now!". How would you react?
>>
>>595245667

Nah. I was pretty fucking mad at that nigger. But he takes good care of my Mom and I realized pretty fast that it's better for me to accept and forgive him. He sticks around, takes care of my little brother, and does a good job of providing for them all. Once I was alone out in Pittsburgh I just kind of got over the whole thing pretty fast.

I mean what the fuck did I really lose? A single summer in tard castle. It was pretty gay. But it's time I would have honestly spent sitting around jerking off and watching adult swim anime anyways.

And sadly, I have no idea what happened to any of the tards. I wish I did, though. Especially Marco. We were in the same dorm room for quite awhile. He was a really good kid. He was just in kidspeace because his parents didn't know how to deal with his energy levels.

But holy fuck was it funny watching Marco run free. That's more or less why I remember his name.

The other thing that really creeped me out about Kidspeace is that you have no privacy there. There's microphones in all the rooms. So they monitor literally every moment of your life.
>>
>>595245667

fencedad was the hero of this story, dumbass
>>
>>595246858

Pics or it didn't happen.

>has no pics

Well...you're a total pleb.
>>
>>595244897
>Selena
TOP KEK
>>
>>595246858
not saying youre being a dick. and im not saying op isnt a copypasta bitch, but innocent until proven guilty. and to be fair, this story sounds like most other tard related 4chan stories you see. only normal guy in a world of tards and ham planets lives to see another day.
>>
>>595233827
>>595236504
>>595240130
did you post this story before OP only in a greentext? i remember these characters from another story i read
>>
>>595247059
Who was the most fucked up person there, besides the tards you already mentioned?
>>
>>595244957
>Marco :_)
>>
>>595247455

Maybe some of you guys have seen it before. I did post my story once before on 4chan. But it was a loooong time ago. Back during the operation clambake days

The first time I told it, I did post it as a green text, and I posted a diagram of the ward which will look identical to the one I just drew if any of you ever find the screen cap of it.
>>
Based OP. This thread is fucking awesome. 10/10
>>
>>595243075
>It's still copypasta, word for fucking word.

Google says otherwise.
>>
why no spaghetti fall out yet
>>
What mental problem dogs they claim you had to justify sending you there? No help with fence syndrome probably isn't legit enough to send you to tard village.
>>
>>595247173
Yeah I admit I'm too pleb to actually have a folder of my favorite 4chan threads.
>>
Run free marco. Run free
>>
>>595246869
Would you deal with a retard your whole life or would you send him away?
>>
>https://4archive.org/b/thread/595230534

thread now archived here
>>
>>595247984
thats why god gave us the choice to have an abortion. so we dont have to make your choice.
>>
>>595247690
So why didn't you say it right away, eh.

>>595247731
Word. For. Fucking. Word.
>>
Now we need a sequel called "50 Shades of Dolphin"
>>
>>595248465
kek
this
>>
>>595247615

In terms of actual problems? I briefly shared a room with a kid named Kyle who was a year older than me. He was a drug addict, from a family of drug addicts. The state interned him in Kidspeace. He was on about 53345345 different drugs, he had a brain that was fried by constant acid hits, and had nothing to look forward to getting out. His life in Kids Peace sounded like the most stable period he'd ever had in his life. I legitimately feel bad for him. He was a promising young man whose life was ruined by the lack of any ambitions or positive role models. The staff separated us because the microphone in our room let them listen into our conversations, and they didn't like us talking about our treatments with each other. That's how I came to be with Marco (kek)

The most RETARDED was probably Dolphin Girl/Jeremy. Jeremy actually got discharged and ended up attending Saucon Valley High here in Eastern PA. And yes - even years after release - he still would walk around shitting his pants like it was as natural as the changing of the seasons.

>>595247789

The psychs at Kidspeace tried saying I had schizo-effective personality disorder. They tried prescribing me with Abilify (I refused), and then just kind of gave up on trying to medicalize me when they realized that I'm:
A. Not aggressive
B. Not covered in cheerio's

>>595247984
I'd probably abort. A lot of tards live miserable lives at dumping grounds like Kidspeace because their families can't deal with them properly.
>>
>>595247984
Even if I were to send em away, I wouldnt send em somewhere that has a track record of shit like this. Also execs make 400k+/yr, despite going bankrupt according to wiki
>>
>Marco runs free
>>
>>595248946
You never worked with tards, haven't you? Good, the exec should have made more money.
>>
>>595248790
>not covered in cheerios

i'm fucking crying
>>
>>595244655
Okay the word subreddit literally is only used in reddit
>>595244176
Reddit sucks because of its system where all threads are sorted on post popularity and that bullshit karma thing
>>
>>595248790
Were there any (even 1 ) attractive girl there? or non retard like yourself?
>>
>>595248465
>mfw I actually kinda want to write this (im not op)
>>
I want to hear more of this shit. makes me want to read a book or some gay shit damn
>>
>>595245543
That's how this shit works. From my group therapy stinit, I met a bunch of people that I legitimately cared about that I'll never see again. It's kinda shitty.
>>
>>595249527

There was one girl named Danielle. She was mulatto. 6/10 body. Short hair. Huge goth. Very into MCR kind of music. In a place like Kidspeace, she was a godsend. I spent a lot of time chilling with her and talking about real life stuff.

She was a major nympho, and flirted a lot. I think she was just a depressed girl with a lot of demomans. Self injury kind of stuff. She had issues - but not the kind for her to be in KP.

I'd like to know what she's up to today.
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>595249996
>>
>>595249996
are there any people that were like you with no problems and not retarded?
>>
My parents tried to send me there, so glad they didn't.
>>
Bravo op keked heartily!
>>
>>595249996
how was her ass?
>>
>>595249996
You're failing this "sounding like the writer" thing. Badly.

Fuck this I'm out, consider my butt hurt.
>>
>>595250226

Not really. The most normal people were the ones in there due to drug problems and/or problems with being suicidal.

ergo Kyle and Danielle.
Thread posts: 219
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.