[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would you recommend a random person on the internet to smoke

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: weed_3_by_zauyrio-d5bgozo.jpg (208KB, 1095x730px) Image search: [Google]
weed_3_by_zauyrio-d5bgozo.jpg
208KB, 1095x730px
would you recommend a random person on the internet to smoke weed? why and why not?
>>
>>595157608
yes because weed never harmed anyone.
>>
yes id say try 1 time if they are of age from personal experience
but im not a dr
>>
File: image.jpg (157KB, 750x1031px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157KB, 750x1031px
Yeeee ayyyy 420 blaze it smoke some of the fine green grass
>>
>>595158270
>>420 blaze it
>>bet, he has never smoked
>>loser
>>
>>595157608
Yeah I'd recommend it.
For someone like me who have constant pain in my left knee, and some chest problems, I find it very effective.
Would also recommend it just because it feel so freaking good to be high, and you have a lot of fun.
>>
File: tripp7.png (1MB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
tripp7.png
1MB, 720x720px
>>595157608
Why to smoke weed
>fun
>helps numerious problems such as anxiety, high blood pressure, aids sleep, stimulates appetite
>there are many things to study and learn about cannabis, for me this is a plus because it fascinates me
>really fun
>made me more empathic and understanding
>shown me a completely different side of the world
>overall great
>and fun
>widely available
>loving stoner community (although there are always some black sheep)
Why to be cautious about weed
>expensive as fuck
>when used irresponsibly can make you physically addictive (which will make you bored as fuck if you don't have anything to smoke), it's not severely bad, but very annoying

there are numerious things to add on this list, but i couldn't possibly list them all.
help perhaps?
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 474x595px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 474x595px
Would highly recommend, absolutely. Why not give it a try its a harmless plant that makes you happy
>do it for science
>>
>>595158758
sorry, meant to say "psychologicly addictive"!!
>>
>>595158758
Food and drinks taste AMAZING.
I don't know why, and I don't want to know the science behind it, it's just so amazing.
>>
Was planning on making a thread, but I'll just use this one.
Anyone on /b/ from Oslo? All out of weed and I'll be going to Oslo on Monday for a concert, would like to buy 20g green for 2k, any Oslo /b/ro's out there?
>>
>>595159416
100 dollars a gram? You fucking retard
>>
>>595158758
>helps numerious problems such as anxiety
Why does my heart rate skyrocket when I smoke then?
>>
>>595158937
>psychologicly addictive
Yeah, but everything is, so there is no need to mention it. That's just how the human reward system works.

>>595157608
My personal opinion is that all drugs should at least be tried since that would broaden ones understanding of oneself. I suppose there are limitations since some things can really fuck you up if you aren't prepared for them.

I doubt weed would really fuck anyone up badly after trying it, so yes.

Also, anyone that has smoked weed is able to better understand how ridiculous the law is even if they didn't like smoking.
>>
Smoked twice. Didn't feel anything. Grab a good beer instead.
>>
>>595159585
>20g green for 2k
20g for 2000nok
1g for 100nok

retard

>>595159416
http://webehigh.org/oslo-norway/

>>595159826
>I am too dumb to inhale so cannabis obviously has no effect.
>>
>>595159635
have you tried consuming weed in another way than smoking?
maybe edibles or vaping have a different effect.

i have a friend who has the same problem but ONLY when smoking herb. any other form of consumption he doesn't have these problems
>>
>>595160030
>I enjoy making a dumbass out of my self by assuming
>>
>>595159826
first few times NOBODY feels the effects.
keep smoking and soon you'll begin to feel it.

but please dont smoke irresponsibly, so that you don't freak out your real "first" time (like a friend of mine did).
>>
>>595160246
I'm not going to go threw the effort of baking cakes or heaving a vaporiser around with me every time I want to blaze. It's anxiety, which is amplified by getting stoned.
>>
MODERATION MOTHERFUCKERS

if it wont kill you immediately or very likely make you dependent on it for life, give it a try

people who smoke it constantly lie about its negative effects and are boring, insincere bullshitters but those who try it in moderation seem to truly appreciate it's effect on our normally sober minds, again going back to the not being a worthless pothead point
>>
>>595160286
Okay then.
>I only smoked shitty weed so cannabis obviously has no effect.

>>595160672
I only ever get paranoid with Sativas when in public.

Try edibles or Indicas if it's a big issue.

Also, vaporizers are less cumbersome to carry than papers, grinders and all that other shit.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.