[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some advice, /b/ I'm quite overweight, similar physique

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 14

File: fat.jpg (25KB, 400x675px) Image search: [Google]
fat.jpg
25KB, 400x675px
I need some advice, /b/
I'm quite overweight, similar physique to the fat kid in the photo, maybe a little chubbier.

I want to loose weight, what advice/tips do you have? Preferably the fastest way possible
>>
Go to the gym
>>
Why wouldn't you want to tight weight?
>>
^
>>
>>594635623
>stop eating like a fatass
>stop not exercising like a fatass

Before you know it OP, no longer a fatass.

Still a faggot though. Can't fix that.
>>
cut out pop and other sugary juices and drink more water. start light exercise and you'll start to notice some results. this will motivate you to do even better
>>
Low carb it!
>>
>>594635623
If you commit suicide you can avoid losing weight as you don't have to worry about it.
>>
>>594635788
What if I don't have the time or money to go?
>>594636119
Eh, it's easier said than done, but I can see where you're coming from.
>>594636266
I drink loads of water, what do you mean by light exercise?
>>
>>594636411
I'll keep that in mind
>>
>>594636266
also checkin my dubs will help
>>
>>594635623
>become a vegetarian, at least until you meet your goal
>do cardio
>>
A waist is a terrible thing to mind
>>
>>594635623
Buy blender. Blend loads of fruit and veg. Tastes like shit but do enough to fill you up. Have one for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. You'll get all the shit you need including enough protein. Stick with it for a month, the weight will fall off you quickly - within the first weeks Will feel like shit for first few days due to lack of sugar. I imagine you love sugar don't you? Get over the withdrawals and you'll be good.
>>
Cut out any sugar/soft drinks

Start walking/jogging at first then start running.

Drown yourself in water and a lot of fiber, fiber somewhat helps cravings
>>
>>594635623
ryan get the fuck out of here
>>
Do you know a fat runner?

Neither do I
>>
>>594636439
light exercise is anything that gets the heart rate going. just walking on the treadmill while watching something on the tv at the gym will burn calories
>>
File: meghan-trainor.jpg (46KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
meghan-trainor.jpg
46KB, 612x380px
>>594635623
>>
>>594635623
Measure.
Find your caloric maintenance and eat under that.
Lift weights, do cardio, 3-5 x per week. Cut out shitty foods and drink.
Be patient.
>>
Are you some kind of retard? Eat less and run. It isn't rocket science.
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 280x230px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 280x230px
>>594635623
Stop eating
>>
Beginner fitness in 30 seconds:

1. Save $50. Buy adjustable dumbbells (bar and discs) from wal-mart
2. Download p90x. Follow this workout plan
3. Quit eating like a fatass. Eat chicken, rice, vegetables and fruit
4. No pop, no chips, no fast food

In 3 months, you will have girls complimenting your weight loss

There you go, now it's all your fault if you remain a fatass
>>
>>594636601
Thanks, that was super helpful i'll look into it.
>>
>>594636601
not OP but another fatshit. Not huge but 255 at 6'2". I fit into xl because my frame is slim but I look like shit.

Not into sugar and don't really eat meat except grilled chicken breast. Whiskey and wine is my problem. I guess that's a bigger problem in general though.
>>
You wanna do it the boring way or you wanna cheat?

Boring way? Diet and exercise. Find the exact amount of food you can eat each day, and eat that amount of food. No exceptions. Then run 5 miles a day. Well, start with 1, then 2, etc.

That's boring though.

NOW FOR THE FUN WAY!

Some types of meat contain eggs for tapeworms or other similar parasites! The primary characteristic of these beasties is that they eat your food before your body can! Infect yourself with a good bunch of those and proceed to eat as much as you want! Still exercise though.

And the badass way; go do a NOLS course in the mountains. When I did one I burned off 35 lbs in 28 days, and my instructor lost upwards of 50. Be warned, by day 5 I was just about ready to an hero off a glacier. But when I came out I was in the best shape of my life.
>>
File: 1422187560965.gif (2MB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
1422187560965.gif
2MB, 400x399px
that is not bad at all
>>
smoke meth not even joking
>>
>>594635623
First, learn to spell "lose"
>>
>>594637525
Is that a fucking Hawaii chair in the background?
>>
>>594635623
>>>/fit/
read the sticky

also stop eating so much. It'll be easier to consume fewer calories if your diet includes more vegetables and lean protein than cheetos and mountain dew.

also stop drinking soda. Shit's basically poison
>>
it's pretty easy to lose weight.

just reduce your calorie count below ~1400 then also start exercising.
>>
>>594637187
Putting myself through University on a shitty job doesn't really provide the income to buy p90x, i'ver looked at it before. But thanks for the advice anyway.
>>594637516
kek
>>594637525
I could gain more weight and just be hilariously obese like him
>>594638111
I'd really like to do it as fast as possible
>>594638061
Thanks
>>
just start with some basic rules

never drink soda of any kind, including diet sodas
always take the stairs
if shy, start a basic exercise routine at home using body weight only (pushups, squats, etc)
>>
>>594635623
stop eating so much and don't eat so much shit

maybe in the beginning stop eating meat and any snacks, you will have a bit more trouble taking in a lot of calories then
>>
>>594638263
>buying p90x
>not torrenting

then give them money for getting you in shape

Even better is Insanity if you want to lose weight. Even when I was in shape at 180 I went down to 160 and fit into small t-shirts.

Two years later I'm this shit >>594637505
>>
Another overweight fuck. 5 foot 6 now 213 pounds. Used to be 250. Muscular frame otherwise I would weigh a lot less. Best thing to do is simply run, everyday. As much as you can handle. Eating better won't hurt. I lost 37 pounds in a couple months from that.
>>
File: 1421801124453.png (420KB, 428x475px) Image search: [Google]
1421801124453.png
420KB, 428x475px
>>594635623
OP I never had much weight on me, but i lost "those last pounds" by eating once per day. I wasn't easting healthy, just once per day. It could be anything, burger, gyros, shit like that. You just have to eat less.

Also i had a job and it was summer so all i was doing was working and play LOL. This could help too. If you do other things you may get hungry alot (by tiresom or boredom).
>>
>>594638061
seriously. Read this. The whole thing. If you don't have the willpower to read 10,000 words that will help you more than pretty much anything else you've read in your life, then you don't have the willpower to lose weight.

http://liamrosen.com/fitness.html

The banner doesn't think you can do it. Prove it wrong.
>>
>>594638263

YOU DOWNLOAD IT YOU FAGGOT. IT CAN BE 100% FREE
>>
File: banner.png (91KB, 844x685px) Image search: [Google]
banner.png
91KB, 844x685px
>>594639056
forgot image
>>
>>594635623
First of all it's lose, not loose.

If you want to lose weight you have to start jogging and start lifting weights. It's the best way. Any of these quick fixes arent going to work and your habits are going to make you fat again. Its all about your habits. Why do you want to lose the weight? What is your reason going to be to lose the weight that will force you to work out even when its the last thing you want to do?
>>
>>594639064
I thought it came with a bunch of equipment???
>>594638723
^
>>
File: Faceswitch.jpg (10KB, 357x604px) Image search: [Google]
Faceswitch.jpg
10KB, 357x604px
>>
>>594639203
p90x is garbage. all it does is make you move more. Pick a beginner's lifting routine like starting strength or strong lifts.
cardio like swimming would help too
>>
>>594638263
Nigga I can get P90x for free in 10 minutes. Quit making excuses
>>
Drink one cup of coffe and go to gym (I'm assuming you don't drink much coffe)
After a week or two, drink two cups of coffe and go to gym.

Do this process until you have to drink 3 cups of coffe, then start taking a termogenic supplement. Not high doses, one is enough.

You gonna be really amazed on the results, seriously OP, no bullshit here.

Also, stop eating some fat stuff, you know? Pizza, doritos, hamburguers... I mean you don't have to stop at all, but eat WAY less, alright? You can keep having these foods and have a good body, just do as I said.
>>
>>594639385
dead on. swimming and weights are probably the best options. Also look into a high protein low carb diet for weight loss. Dump sugary drinks and diet drinks!
>>
>>594638958
This does it. I went for like a year where I just ate lunch and lifted weights at night. I had a pretty easy lifestyle though so idk if it works for everyone. I lost a shit ton of weight without even realizing it though
>>
>>594639148
I want to lose weight so I can be more confident and comfortable with myself, plus when going into a professional career being in-shape is always a bonus, that question was probably rhetorical but I just wanted to answer it anyway.
>>594639399
I didn't realise it was just a download
>>
>>594635623
stop eating more than 300g rice per day.
Walk 5hours a day.
come back in 1 month.
>>
i was 285 pounds at the beginning of last year
currently sitting around 240.
its really simple OP.
Drink loads of water
start cutting out certain foods slowly and replacing with others
-junk food with bananas and apples
-pop with fruit smoothies (try not to do with ice cream but with just ice)
-replace mayo with mustard
- avoid bread
-start walking places
-im assuming you're in school, hit up school gym(its free). Dont even complain about free time, try and fit in half a hour a day.
my current goal is to get to 210 and il be fine
oh and last thing, dont be a faggot. It really isnt that hard to lose weight
>>
>>594635623
want to lose fifteen pounds of ugly fat fast? Cut off your head.
>>
Look up dieting online or from a book.Since your overweight I wouldn't recommend jogging or running at first due to the stress it'll put on your joints.Aside from eating correctly and drinking enough water, I would swim or find a punching bag and start doing cardio drills.I had a buddy a few years ago who I trained with.When he started he was 5'9 at 205.Within 6 months he was down to 180 and he didn't change his eating habits.That being said if you combine both excercise and dieting, you will lose weight more effectively making you feel better physically and mentally
>>
>>>/fit/ knows a lot more about weight loss and nutrition than /b/
>>
>>594636299
Moron....
>>594635623
Just follow macros
>>
I've been reading your posts OP and you seem to just be making excuses for everything anyone says. Losing weight is not complicated. Find out your caloric maintenance and eat below that it's not that fucking difficult. I used to be a fat shit like you so I know what I'm talking about. If you keep your faggot attitude you won't make it.
>>
File: Naamloos.jpg (197KB, 597x1593px) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos.jpg
197KB, 597x1593px
Portion control

You don't even need to exercise or cut out the occasional snack.
Just reduce your calorie intake to 1600 kcal per day. I lost 1kg per week (2,2 pounds) for a total of 20 kg with a 1600 kcal diet.

Exercise is good for building muscle and gaining stamina but to train off 1 pizza takes hours.

So start by using a small plate for dinner and drinking only water. You have some good free apps to help you count calories. (Noom for example)

Pic related; my weightloss within half a year by cutting calories (no exercise, that came later)
>>
File: 1422146669484.jpg (53KB, 600x453px) Image search: [Google]
1422146669484.jpg
53KB, 600x453px
If yer serious, I have managed to lose 110 lbs since last august (I was 297 lbs at my peak). What I did is no big deal, but I have to pinpoint out that I'm jobless (finished high school, hard to find job in my area), so I had the time and energy to pull this off.

The following worked for me:
-Eat two meals a day, try not to go beyond 400-500 kcal with each. I normally ate home-made caesar salad.
-Walk for at least 1.5, max 3 hours on weekdays. The faster you walk, the better result you will see. Do not stop, do not rest during your walking sessions.
-I also drank Dr. Chen's Virgin Tea, it's a great laxative that makes your metabolism faster the first weeks... But then you get adapted to it and it will only serve as a placebo, so this is entirely optional to consume I would say...
-DO NOT eat anything after 6pm!!
-Drink a glass of warm water in the mornings. You may pour lemon in it.

Aaand that's basically it. The more weight you lose, the harder it gets/the more you have to do to burn those calories, so if you really want to lose weight, you need a reason or a goal to be able to pull this off. Not dying in cardiac arrest is a good one, though.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>594637516
Not op but that NOLS thing sounds tight, any more info on that?
>>
ketogenic diet. /thread
>>
>>594640321
You're right
>>
>>594640385
Wups. Forgot to mention to cut out the soda/energy drinks/anything that's not water/bottled water.

I actually started drinking water waaay before I started my journey, so it's pretty natural for me at this point.
>>
eat less, exercise more
>>
>>594639203

I just told you what you need for it, dumbbells and that's it. It's mainly based around push-ups, sit-ups that kind of thing

Oh wait you also need a pull-up bar. You can use a beam in your garage, a tree branch, a ledge, or you can make one for really cheap

>>594639385

This elitist faggot is right to a certain degree, p90x isn't perfect if you want to be an athlete but it WILL get you to lose weight and you WILL be in much better shape 3 months later. Do compound lifts eventually, as he says, but it's better to get a basic understanding of exercise before you start a routine that can potentially hurt you. There is little forgiveness for sloppy form with heavy squats and beginners can be overwhelmed trying to learn the proper form right off the bat
>>
>>594635623

reduce your calorie intake. i'm no saying starve yourself, just lay off the takeout and burgers. if you crave takeout and burgers, make one or two days a month your cheat days

move around more. simple as that, just do more shit where you're off your ass, be that walking to school/work if you can. go for a walk in the evening instead of sitting in front of a computer with a bucket of soda

if you can't afford the gym? fine, go bye a cheap walmart exercise bike, i'm sure you can spare an hour a day to ride it and work up a sweat. pick a favourite music album to play and cycle till it ends.

lay off sodas, period. may tast good but they're fucking terrible.

DON'T expect this to work overnight, this isn't a quick fix.
>>
>>594639056
>>594639140

Just lurking thread but thank you for the link!
>>
You don't want to lose weight the fastest way, you want to lose it the most effective way. The fastest way involves starving yourself to the point of insanity, making you lose all of your muscles along with the fat, making you unhealthy, and almost making sure you'll start binge-eating the crap out of you the second you stop dieting. Work out, and still eat reasonably, but eat healthy. Divide your macronutrients properly into your meals. And get your fucking mind to it, too. Some advice from 4chan isn't going to suddenly make you fit. Know that you are a fat fuck, and that you are the only one who can change it. It's your fault, now fix it.
>>
>>594639399
do it then upload it for everyone else fgt
>>
File: 1364185966673.gif (907KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1364185966673.gif
907KB, 256x192px
>>594639747
>that question was probably rhetorical
Not rhetorical, you need a really good reason to keep you going.

All you really need to do is buy some dumbells, say a pair of 20 lb ones, they run you about a dollar a pound at a sporting goods store. But youl be using them for a few months most likely. Then learn these simple lifts: Curls, Military Press, Squats, Toe Lifts. That will get you started. Do two of them each day, one upper body, one legs. You do the lifts until you cant anymore. The important part is that last one, thats where you get the growth, so make it fucking hurt. Make sure to do pushups before you get started each day, until you cant. If you combine this with some jogging you will be a stud in no time. Keep this in mind, all that fat is just muscle waiting to grow.
>>
>>594636601
>within the first weeks Will feel like shit for first few days

Who taught you English?
>>
>>594635623
stop eating
>>
>>594640385
All of you people saying eat less have no clue what your body does when surviving off 1200 calls a day do you? it holds onto those mother tuckers like no other.

Figure out your mbr+neet for your lbm and eat that. If you are obese you can maybe cut it by 20%. Eat the right amount of your macronutrients. Eating 2k cals of fat will not make you lose weight. Stopreading about juicing. It creates peaks and valleys and its healthier to find a constant stable diet.
>>
>>594640946
I'm personally opposed to cheat days. Only those with proper willpower can pull those off, as cheat days can really set you back with the weight loss, or at least put you out of motion.

And seeing the results faster is a lot more satisfying than one-time meals.
>>
which one is better for weight loss? cardio or lifting?
>>
>>594635623
You need two things:

1. Real motivation

2. A plan

That's all you really need. You can take all the half-baked ideas that everyone is throwing at you and suffer, but you should really probably see a nutritionist to help you.
>>
File: 1356227677754.gif (5KB, 205x155px) Image search: [Google]
1356227677754.gif
5KB, 205x155px
>>594639747
>I didn't realise it was just a download

>>594641167
do it then upload it for everyone else fgt

kat.ph faggots
>>
>>594641620
Chances are good that weight lifting will be better for you than cardio.
>>
>>594641620
Do both
>>
Do what I do, snort Zoloft
>>
>>594641574
Dunno man, it worked for me. There are probably better methods than mine, but I can really only speak by my own experience.

This whole thread is really only about setting OP in motion anyway. Whichever method he starts using doesn't matter, once he gains momentum, he will figure out what works for him better, and he won't be able to stop by then.
>>
Listen to me, I was @ almost 250 and I'm down to a little over 200lb @ 6 feet tall.

Torrent p90x. Buy dumbells the adjustable weight ones. A water bottle. And a pull up bar, and a yoga mat. That's pretty much it. Do the yoga cause it's really good for your back and all that shit that will hurt since you barely moved your entire life.

Eat ONLY within a 10 hour period and only drink water or seltzer. This will make your body have more time to eat away your fat reserves.

Also take some multi vitamins. I don't recommend to much protein shake unless you did heavy lifting and your sore as fuck. That crap can really make you put on weight if you eat with it (and you probably will because your not used to just having a small meal.) eat a lot of eggs and meat. Try not to have to much bread.

Water. Water. Water. Low carbs. Eggs. Meat. And eat within a 10 hour window. No midnight snacking. I never eat after 8 o'clock and it's made probably the most difference.
>>
>>594641574
Then why did I get fantastic results with a 1400 kcal diet.
>>594640382

The whole 'eat less and you will retain more fat/ lose muscle by the pounds' thing is really exaggerated. That only starts to happen when you get into extremes, like 500kcal a day
>>
>>594635623
develop a severe addiction to vidya and forget to eat
>>>/v/
>>
>>594635623
Take a run through the ghetto every morning shouting at the top of your lungs nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger,
>>
>>594642697
100 keks
>>
OP here, thank you all for your advice, and keep it coming this is great.
I'm going to screenshot all the stuff in this thread that's useful, whether it's tips, motivation or you correcting my spelling of 'lose'.

It could be in 3 months, 6 months or a year but i'm going to stop being a bitch and do it, i'll make a thread when i'm done with before and after pics, you'll probably forget this thread but I sure won't.
Thank you all
>>
>>594639747
>>594641312
Oh I forgot, You have to cut out the sugar too. No soda, no juice, no cookies, chips, or anything with sugar. Eat high protein foods and/or take protein shots from walmart. This is big. Eat a lot of chicken, but take the skin off. Rice too.
>>
>>594635623

I tin-eyed this pic. this guy is John, the Command Master Chief of Navy SEALS
>>
>>594641620
>>594641735
A mixture of carido and lifting with give you a more effective way to lose weight. Resistance burns more calories.

Never do both within 4 hours of each other.

But both of these are useless unless you are on a diet. the way to lose weight or even get abs is through your diet. Start counting your calories fatty. Find out what you're calories need to be in a day, subtract 500 and that's what you get in a day.

Also, no fucking soda.
>>
>>594642697
no pain no gain la
>>
>>594635623
you cant do anything to change yourself because your soul is fat , fatass
>>
I forgot. Try not to use oils when you cook, either a small amount of cooking spray. (not my preference but less calories I guess). I always cook with real butter. It's not cut and dry just fucking calories. It's refined foods and the time you eat. Try and run and do shit for free. You shouldn't invest in those protein powder. They're expensive and you're better off saving your money. Build a gym in your garage with old tires. Concrete blocks and shit. People do it all the time.
>>
how do you guys cope with hunger and motivation? i really want to lose weight (although i'm on my ideal weight) but it's so fucking hard sticking to it
>>
>>594636439
jog out side
use body weight exercises like push ups and squats
>>
What's your target weight OP? By when?
>>
>>594643233
die , now
>>
fat people are the worst kind
worse than gay niggers
>>
>>594642139
Prolly because you are a little manlet.if you work out and eat 1k cals. You will go into starvation mode and everything at the gym will be wasted. I hit a plateau while working out. Started tracking cals and realized how undernourished I was. Did all my calcs. On non lift days I eat 2k cals and lift I eat 3k.the first 2 weeks I lost 11lbs. Eating properly retains muscle mass, gives you more energy and teaches you to eat decently even after the weight is gone.
>>
>>594643199
just use olive oil you fat fuck.
>>
>>594643233
That's what separates the fats from the fits
>>
Oh and snack on vegetables and fruit. Make fruit salads. There quite fucking tasty. And when chicks start blowing you cause you're looking good. They have to swallow cause your cum taste like a fruit fucking salad. For real.
>>
shave it all off
>>
>>594635623
There is a video out there called Insanity search on google
>>
>>594635623
tjäna august
>>
>>594636439
Dieting is all that matters for fatties. You literally burn fat just by eating less, and its always a noticeable amount. If you dont have equipment then jog for a min. of 30 minutes a day. Then find a way for some damn chin ups.
>>
>>594643470
Fuck olive oil. I just use a nob of real butter. It taste better imo and it isn't any worse for you.
>>
>>594643233
By not being a fatty and weak willed I guess.

Sounds like you won't make it fatty.
>>
>>594635623

I searched around for proper diet advice for ages before hitting on a diet that made me loose a lot of weight fairly quickly.

Just don't eat sugar or sweeteners. They make you hungry.

Fast every other day.

Thank me later.
>>
>>594636439
no money? go for a run, runs are free you fat loser
>>
>>594643793
lol
>>
>>594635623
Eat less, move more.
>>
>>594635623
>Preferably the fastest way possible

you're destined to be fat forever with that mentality

done properly you should STILL be losing weight in 2 or 3 years
at that point you MIGHT be getting to a plateau point

whatever you do should be a lifestyle change.
not a 6 month scheme to get fit

even if you stick to it that long, you probably won't after those 6 months
>>
File: 1409714544998.png (153KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
1409714544998.png
153KB, 333x500px
>>594643295
>>594643512
>>594643869
i'm not even a bit fat
>>
>>594642818
If you don't have motivation, but need a quick one, here it is: you know the shit about thin privileges? It's actually true. The world will view you like a better, more trustworthy person if you are in shape.

Feminists, tumblrinas and SJWs can fight it as much as they want, but it won't go away. People are simply coded this way, that too much fat is bad. But you may only experience this once you actually get in shape.
>>
File: 1355233999130.jpg (6KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1355233999130.jpg
6KB, 251x251px
>>594643517
lying muthersucker.
1. Fruits are packed in sugar
2. There is no evidence that any food changes the taste of semen.

Stop spreading lies or go back to facebook with that shit.
>>
>>594635623
No easy way man - team sports / fat burning exercise / diet (read online what to eat and in what amounts) ... As for unorthodox methods - I was a fatty, started partying (was never home, on the move all the time), most of my diet included alcohol, pussy and cigarettes. Although effective, the previously mentioned method might prove to be quite unhealthy. I am struggling with breathing now (I am sort of quite fit now but it's rly hard to do marathons and anything that constitutes as endurance training after 14 years of smoking)... Also, when I started doing gym, I didn't like it because I started with the fucking body bikes, running and ski stuff... It's only I went for weight training I started to enjoy fitness, do 240 push ups in about 20 min now. This technique might be suitable for fatties if you choose to go for the gym. Most importantly - mindset man! It's doable, believe it, set ur mind to and grind that fat boy! P.S. in case it doesn't work out - girls will like u anyway if you have the personality for it. Good luck.
>>
>>594635623
a year in any jail worth its salt will take weight off you faster than Marine Corps boot camp
>>
>>594635623
A. Go to gym. Count your your calories. And cut your carbs.
B. Don't go to the gym. Don't eat. Drink only water, eat only fruit and a can of tuna a day.
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.