[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

Hey Faggots, My name is John, and I hate every single one of

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 18

File: OrigCash.jpg (43KB, 242x251px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
OrigCash.jpg
43KB, 242x251px
Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

P.S.: You will all miss me when 4chan is gone.
>>
>P.S.: You will all miss me when 4chan is gone.

wtf are you doing nigga
>>
File: 1411265620107.jpg (40KB, 624x315px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1411265620107.jpg
40KB, 624x315px
>>
Hahahaha.... wannabe
>>
>>594378066
I'm top percentile IQ, tall, star athlete across multiple sports back in school, leader of the debate, I would have been voted prom king if I hadn't convinced the girl behind the committee that was a stupid idea.
I get women I didn't know I could get, I get women I don't want, men want to be my friend for no reason.
I'm highest placement in college English assessment of the entire class. I am a brilliant and attractive individual with many talents. I am in many ways the template for the human race going forward.
You on the other hand, can only benefit the human race by killing yourself.
I knew it would blow your socks off. Your retarded faggot ass spends its entire life attempting to harass English ability away from everybody.
I will admit, however, that it's kind of awkward you worship just a tiny part of me. That your entire life is devoted to something you barely understand.
>>
fuck havent seen you around for ages John, hows it going brah?
>actually glad to see John pasta still here in 2015
>>
>>594379154
newfag
>>
File: comingoutsv2.jpg (373KB, 673x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
comingoutsv2.jpg
373KB, 673x960px
>>594379381
Me?
>>
>>594379381
You took the bait like a pro!!
>>
>>594378066
>>594378066

Hadn't seen this in months, its good to know you're still keeping a proud 4chan tradition alive John.

>> That feel when this pasta triggers nostalgia as moot fades into legend.
>> In time, all of 4chan will recede into faded memories, with this past being one of the last memes to go.
>> Take a moment to experience that solemn feel /b/
>>
lol is this guy fkn serius? nobody believes u dude
>>
>>594378066
Hey John, glad to see you're still alive and kicking,
>>
>>594378066
Every time I come here, I feel more and more like this imaginary faggot "John".

You faggots really are pathetic bottom feeders. I'm just glad that no girl will ever touch your disgusting flabby bodies so you won't be able to pass on your shitty genes...
>>
your the wanna be faggot who is on 4chan, your gf makes barbie look fake and your a cocksucking fag who will hopefully some day choke on is own dick, chow faggot
>>
>>594378066
>>594378066

Hadn't seen this in months, its good to know you're still keeping a proud 4chan tradition alive John.

>> That feel when this pasta triggers nostalgia as moot fades into legend.
>> In time, all of 4chan will recede into faded memories, with this past being one of the last memes to go.
>> Take a moment to experience that solemn feel /b/
>>
OP you are really a dumbass. First off, you assume everyone is so bad. Let me point out your flaws. First, you said you were pretty much perfect. If that were so, you wouldn't brag about it, you would be humble and not attempt to gain attention from "no-life’s who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures." Second, you said we do nothing else than look at things on 4chan and the internet. There again you are wrong retard. I in fact only go on 4chan when i have absolutely nothing else to do. I (and I assume at least several others on here) have friends. By assuming that we are all people with no lives you once again prove your idiot ways to us- you cannot grasp a concept that people with lives can also use the internet. Third, if you are trying to prove to 4chan that you are perfect, at least type properly. "but you all take to a whole new level." You forgot a fucking 2 letter word. Fourth, A's are not that hard to get in high school dumbass. It's not a sign of intelligence, but an ability to listen. Good job for using something that everyone can do. Go to /sci/ and get your mind raped by some actual intelligence. There you go; I just wanted to you about how wrong you really are. With all honesty, I really don't give a shit what you say only wrote this because it’s fun as hell to rant to dumbasses. Next time, go tell someone who actually cares.
PS. I saw that pic on Google images and it most definitely isn't you faggot.
>>
>>594380233
haha dude nice i thought the same shit about this guy, i completely agree with you.
>>
Wow OP,
Number 1 you look like you're trying to impersonate "The Situation" faggot off Jersey Shore just with a way shittier haircut. I'm sure you get fucked in the ass on a regular basis.
Number 2 as far as you're supposed "banging hot girlfriend" goes, she looks like a blow up doll with a fucking pulse, way too much makeup, fake ass tan, and you have better fucking eyebrows than she does. She's got a face like a fucking iguana. You guys kinda look alike, related perhaps?
Number 3, yes, I heard straight A's are pretty easy to get in special school. You look like the kind of kid I used to beat the shit out of for lunch money.
And lastly as far as what I do for fucking sports, I'm over here in fucking Iraq wondering why I put myself in danger everyday for a country with a bunch of assfucks like you. I bet you've never done a hard day's work in your life, you have no idea how to be a real fucking man. I wonder how it feels to go through life completely devoid of meaning. Stop going online and disparaging other people just because you're existence is so dull and meaningless, you're embarassing yourself. A shit like you wouldn't last ten minutes out here. And btw how much did cost to take a picture with your sister?
>>
LMFAO, NOBODY GIVES A FUCK DUDE. YOU LOOK LIKE SOME KIND OF FUCKING BITCH OUT OF JERSEY SHORE. WHAT, YOU WEREN'T FUCKING GUIDO ENOUGH TO MAKE THE CUT? YOUR FAKE TAN JUST WASN'T FUCKING UP TO SNUFF? NOBODY FUCKING CARES KID. CAPTAIN OF THE FOOTBALL TEAM?! MY FUCKING ASS LOL YOU ARE SKINNY AS SHIT AND NICE FUCKING FAKE CHAIN AND EMPTY BOTTLE OF FUCKING KID VODKA. IF YOU WERE AS HARD AND "GANGSTA" AS YOU CLAIM TO BE YOU, FIRST OF ALL, WOULDN'T BE HERE TALKING SHIT AT FUCKING 8 AM IN THE MORNING AND SECONDLY YOU'D PROBABLY BE TOO HUMBLE TO GIVE A SHIT. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT EITHER WAY. I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF YOU FUCKING TWIG FUCKS WHO WEIGH LESS THAN THE ANOREXIC WHORES THEY ASSOCIATE WITH ACTING ALL FUCKING HARD AND SHIT WHEN A SIMPLE BREEZE WOULD MAKE THEM CRUMBLE.
GO GET SOME MORE FUCKING CHILDREN'S VODKA AND FAKE BRONZER AND WHILE YOU'RE AT IT ANOTHER FAKE CHAIN HOW ABOUT SOME DOG TAGS? THAT'S FUCKING GHETTO RIGHT THERE YOU GUIDO FUCKING BITCH.
AND FUCK YEAH I'M MAD PEOPLE I GIVE A FUCK IF YOU WANT TO ASK ME IF I'M MAD BRO B/C I FUCKING AM AND I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF FAGGOTS LIKE THIS
FUCK YOU
>>
>>594378066
Hey John, FUCK YOU MAN. I have been going on this forum for a long time now, and you KEEP dissing me and my friends. Why don't you just go fuck your girls and get off the internet. I'm a fat homosexual man and honestly if you were in my room right now, I would FUCK THE SHIT OUT of you for always postin.

FUCK YOU MAN. (literally ;)
>>
OP, you are everything that's wrong with machismo. You make us men look like rats on roids. Is this what you want? lol I hope not. We alpha males have been in the lead for thousand of years. You so-called brosephs are just now trying your hand at success and you are failing miserably. Quite while your ahead and maybe, JUST MAYBE, we'll share our secrets. Until then, STFU or DIAF. Oh, and suck my cock, mkay?
>>
>>594378066

Dude are you for fucking real right now? You have got to be kidding me you fucking fake and bake piece of shit. Look at your fucking ugly ass girlfriend. I bet you both fucking wreak of burning skin you fuckin guido tool douchebag.
1. Nice necklace homo
2. How much did you pay for her tits?
3. How much an hour does she charge?
4. Did you two meet while tanning?
5. You think you're the shit because of the chick drink you have in hand?
6. You think you cool for getting trolled for reading this?
7. This photo is horrible photoshopped. I can see right through it.
8. If you're so much better than us, why are you on /b/?
9. Basketball is for fucking pussies.
10. You're 2 inch dick would get pleasure from anything.
11. You better watch yourself because I will fucking hunt you down myself.
>>
God I love pasta
>>
OP first off no one cares. I mean, really, NO ONE cares about you or anything related to you in any regards whatsoever. Second, we don't spend every single second looking at 'stupid ass pictures'. Actually, if that were true, then we're looking at a stupid ass picture of you right now. And to answer your question, yes, some of us have gotten pussy. Also, I don't think anyone actually jerks off to facebook pictures anymore when porn is so easily accessible. It was a joke.

You claim that you are perfect. Bullshit. No one is perfect. Captain of the football team you say? And? No one cares. It's just a game. Plus, you said that you got straight A's and you have a bangin' girlfriend. Okay, for one, high school is not hard at all. What university did you attend? I went to Harvard myself. I have never made a B in my life, and I'll bet I am more successful than you will ever be. Also, your girlfriend is not attractive. Maybe to you guidos she's a hot piece of ass, but to normal Americans, it looks like she just spent a week inside a tanning bed and dumped on pounds of make-up.

I'm not actually going to thank you for reading this, because I think you're the problem with the world. Fuck off.
>>
ur bitch is fucking ugly and ur an insecure quito duche bag with a room tempature iq none wants u here either so u might as well stop trying no one thinks ur cool and no one ever will because ur an egotistical duche with a small penis
>>
so many newfags and samefags in this thread
>>
LOL Nobody gives a fuck about you OP talk about your EPIC FUCKING FAILS. You just fucked with the wrong community... I hope you know what you just got yourself into. You know that we have ruined lives and gotten onto the news before? This is Anonymous: Anonymous does not 1. Forget and 2. Forgive so you are FUCKED. Expect to be doxed in about five minutes because you're life is about to be ruined in less than that.
>>
See, I love how this troll just blatantly assumes that everybody here is a virgin neckbeard who has never touched a woman other than by tripping over their keyboard onto their mother. He thinks he's all that because he plays sports that consist primarily of chasing a ball around and avoiding getting beaten to the ground by other players but in the long term accomplish as little as the average internet user does spending the same amount of time waiting for porn to download.

If you ask me, sports are retarded. You accomplish exactly nothing playing them, it's just a sorry excuse for some people to make fun of others because they can do something that other people choose not to do because it is boring to them.

That chick of his- she might be cute if she wiped off the make-up, but dressed like that she looks like a total slut who would happily
spread STDs with everybody in town willing to unzip for her. The name Slut comes from a triangular bar of iron made by french ironmakers that was shared with all of the blacksmiths in town, much like how a woman called a slut is an insecure woman who hooks up with many guys often simultaneously. I can only type so much at a time so hold on
>>
dayuuuummmm i can nt stress the fact that you are the ugliest motherfucker i have seen..and ur "hott ass" gf is as fake as me having a dick(so clearly i am a girl fyi) and all tht shit about u being perfect,hey guess wht no one gives a fuck.whos gonna wanna be around someone you considers himself above all others and perfect as shit just cause ur involved in sports.theres more to life than sports dumbass.you need a major reality check,and fucking soon before someone sticks ur ass in a trash can and lights it on fire you fucking conceded motherfucker.life is not about being perfect, and no one is perfect, theres no such thing so get over yourself dick. and those things in life tht u have tht makes u think ur all so perfect, yea they arent fucking shit..my ass is on a very highly likley level of being better than anything you have,can get, or will have in your pathetic,truely messed up fake world.i wonder what the fuck goes through your head when you think you can talk this dumb shit, cause after all it is dumb shit. the only reason i took the time to reply is because my friend just left for a bit to give someone a ride and theres nothing else to do.plus why not express myself :D
and i totally agree wit absolutly everthing the person before me said :)
ohhh and before i forget, tht lil comment u made bout people on here and how there all dumb and have no lives or w/e uhhhh hey jackass YOUR FUCKING ON HERE!!!!
>>
Listen, "John."

First of all, who are you to call us Faggots? YOU'RE on the site too. Secondly, you look like a complete douche in that picture, and your girlfriend looks like some sort of bimbo. Why would you even post that?
And yeah, I don't play sports, but I sure don't look at your so-called "naked japanese people" either. I look at regular, high-quality porn that is so far above you, you probably would even get it... since you're too busy sucking the dicks of everyone on your stupid football team.

So just leave us alone, because that was mean and uncalled for, okay?!
>>
Ah, Your orange oompa loompa face amuses me OP.

It amuses me almost as much as you thinking that Football is something worthwhile, Hey, try playing Rugby, then get back to me.

Yeah, and straight A's, sure those are nice, but they're worth so much toilet paper in the real world.

Also, I get progressively lower and lower standards the more time I spend on the internet, but I still wouldn't go anywhere near that glaring heap of fake tan you're desperately clinging onto.

How about YOU, And this is just a thought, Go do something a little more productive than make yourself a target for people much more intelligent than you.

Cheerio
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 480x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 480x800px
THIS IS NOW A YANNIK THREAD
>kek
>>
>>594378066

Hello John, my name is also John. And I, like you, do not like the people that frequent this website. Maybe we can hang, or even double date with our banging hot girlfriends, and go spray tanning. And although I was not my football captain, I did hold the ball while people kicked it, and I was the best at it. Sometimes, I would pull it away at the last second, and they would fall on their asses, because of this awesome prank, and people would laugh, and laugh. But that ultimately led to them focusing on my testicles the next time that they had to kick a ball. People also laughed at this, but I fail to find the hilarity. Anyway, I am no longer able to get girls pregnant because of this, so, I can totally nut inside of girls. And I'm sure you agree, nutting inside of banging hot girls, is so cash. Please reply about the spray tanning, though. I'm in dire need of one because I am going to Hawaii next week, and want to fit in.

-Regards,
John
>>
John, you are one of those class of citizens I despise most. Your life is not the pursuit of knowledge and travel, but to be locked inside the same life of going to the same shitty club every weekend since you were 18. You're now 26 or something and you're only pulling hot chicks because you're so much older and they fall for any of that shit that comes out of your mouth.
You are an insignificant person John, you will realise this only too late by which time you'll be old and stupid and with your pension unable to cover your mortgage. You will die a sad and lonely man, John.
The candle that burns brightest burns half as long, they say... But in your case, this does not apply in the slightest.You are a dim candle who will not burn very long either.

Yours,

Anon
>>
Fuck you guido, good luck finding anything meaningful in life you materialistic faggot. Not all of us are fat, nerdy, no-lifes, and even those of us who are don't care. All of us are here because we enjoy it, so at least we found something in life that makes us happy, bitch.

Also, I happen to be a starter on my school's soccer team, football team, and I'm the captain of our swim team, so fuck you. And I'm not perfect, I'm really fucked up actually, lots of wierd shit about me people don't know and that's what makes me me. Being perfect in your own opinion isn't a universally good thing, and bragging about it just makes you an arrogant stuck-up fucking bitch. YOU on the other hand are a robot built by society to conform to what is accepted as popular, good, and perfect. I am a real person, who has made himself from the ground up.

And I don't look like a fucking guido, if that even is really you. And if it is, whatever was good looking of your girlfriend naturally was definitely lipo suctioned out back when she reconstructed her face and body into that of a barbie.

Fuck you.
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 640x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 640x960px
>kek
>>
you should honestly just draft up a suicide note right now and continue adding to it every day little by little as the failures of your life pile up day after day and you wil finally have an entire book worth of your failures and can finally kill yourself and make your family and online friends happy.

of course, you would probably fuck it up and miss your brain stem so you have to shoot yourself in the head 2-3 times while in agony to go out like a wounded dog, or you will try to mix bleach and ammonia but the room will be a bit too ventilated so you weel literally feel the chlorine gas burning away the lining of your lungs and suffer in horrific, unfathomable agony for 5 minutes as you literally burn and melt from the inside out after you start vomiting up your own lungs and liquefied lung begins pouring out of your nose and you slowly suffocate to death.
>>
Are you fucking serious ? I've explained multiple times, THIS PHOTO, IS FROM, HER PHONE. I HAVE FOUND THE MANUFACTURER OF THE FRAMES, APPLIED PYTHAGORAS THEOREM, WORKED OUT THE DIMENSIONS UP UNTIL THE WINDOW, FOUND THE BUILDING PLAN FROM 19 FUCKING 61 AND COMPARED IT. CAN YOU NOT TAKE YOUR HEAD OUT YOUR ASS FOR 2 SECONDS AND BOTHER TO READ THE THREAD?
>>
>>594378066

Who the fuck cares about you? I mean, I could find a way better girl than that bitch. Reminds me of the time when I was at the bar with my friends and a couple of girls came up to me and asked if we could talk in private. They hopped into the bathroom, and naturally I jumped in there faster than you could say Candlejack. I heard giggling in one of the cubicles and I opened it to find them both rubbing each other softly. Suddenly a tra
>>
Fuck you, you stupid cunt. You are a piece of worthless trash whose opinion is about as valuable as a piece of lint. You're nothing but an insecure faggot who gets off on gay porn and getting fucked in the ass by old men. Quit wasting space and fuck off already, you fucking dick sucking queer. Nobody gives a flying shit about anything you have to say. You have the intellect of a dead cockroach. Your diaper wearing ass is too stupid to even grasp the concept of how to take a shit in the toilet, let alone anything about humanity and life and death. You can barely even breathe without messing up, that's why your dumbass wakes up in the middle of the night struggling to breathe, because you can't even breathe right half the time. You are the embodiment of failure, ignorance, sickness, disability, stupidity and worthlessness. Your parents would be overjoyed by the news of your death. Both of your parents are white but you are still the biggest NIGGER on the fukcing planet. Not a single human being has any ounce of care, respect or compassion for you. The best thing you will ever experience in life is a hard on that you get from being robbed and killed in a a home invasion. Fuck you, faggot.
>>
Not really impressed once again. Did you and your girl escape from the chocolate factory again, you think willy wonker would have made security a little better after you got out last time. .. seriously thought the fuck is that on her face. wait that is her face shiiit. you must be in the special ed class, that's why you get all A's.
>>
Oh so I'm the idiot here huh? That seems rather odd considering all of you faggots blair out nonsensical garbage such as "NYA" or "DESU" or all that random bullshit. Have any of you faggots ever stepped into the real world? Judging by your constant posts of retarded images, I highly doubt that. Seriously. do you little parasites know who you're talking too? Someone who can fucking run you over like a freight train with a thousand + cars, that's who. You kids really need to learn how to respect a threat. Because one day you will be begging me to not kill you when you see me knocking up your door. fucking "knock knock crash" and boom, you're fucking dead. So don't start shit with me because You do NOT know the skills I possess. I have mastered my strengths physically and mentally therefore your little remarks and scrawny bodies will not stop me from crashing into your house and ready to shit all over your pride, your pride of anonymity. Now having said that, I highly recommend you faggots to step down and realize who the true master of skills is.
>>
File: 1417466719052.gif (529KB, 625x626px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417466719052.gif
529KB, 625x626px
>>594378066
>>
Hahahaha! Fucking crybaby, raised in a culture of everybody wins a trophy and taking tests over as needed until you get the grade you want. Your generation makes me sick. You're all such a bunch of absolute faggots. I've fucked more chicks, hotter chicks, and I am leading a life you simply couldn't imagine. You know why? Because I make in the mid six figures, I OWN a home that's probably 4 or 5 times bigger than the shithole you live in, and my fianc� loves me to no end. You're probably some basement dwelling loser living with mommy and daddy and you can't figure out why no bitch or no employer wants you. Go anhero and I'll try to help those who want to work on improving their station in life.
>>
I'm top percentile IQ, tall, star athlete across multiple sports back in school, leader of the debate, I would have been voted prom king if I hadn't convinced the girl behind the committee that was a stupid idea.
I get women I didn't know I could get, I get women I don't want, men want to be my friend for no reason.
I'm highest placement in college English assessment of the entire class. I am a brilliant and attractive individual with many talents. I am in many ways the template for the human race going forward.
You on the other hand, can only benefit the human race by killing yourself.
I knew it would blow your socks off. Your retarded faggot ass spends its entire life attempting to harass English ability away from everybody.
I will admit, however, that it's kind of awkward you worship just a tiny part of me. That your entire life is devoted to something you barely understand.
>>
John,

Ordinarily I would have chosen to remain silent; but you seem to have a massive credibility problem here. You don't have the build of an athlete at all. You look just as out of shape as I was at your age. I'm having great difficulty believing that you were the captain of your high school's football team or that you were a starter on the basketball team. You look like you hardly engage in any physical activity at all. Your black friend looks far more athletic than you. By the way, over the last 40 years, I've known several guys who played football in high school, two of whom played college football and six of whom are members of my church. They have a lot of dignity; your posts have shown that you have none. You're not fit to kiss their feet. I also seriously doubt that your girlfriend is real. Even if she were your girlfriend and I were still single and young, I wouldn't envy you at all. The sort of young women you seem to be attracted to are nothing but walking vaginas. That indicates that you have a paucity of values. Just empty inside. Probably the only sex life you've had is the cheapest money can buy. I've always thought that the wholesome look is far more appealing and sexy than the slutty look. If you think you'll find true happiness in the nightclub circuit, you'll eventually be disappointed. You have a godless life that will prove to be totally unfulfilling in the long run. I'd hate to be you on Judgment Day. I was willing to have a serious, respectful dialogue with you; but you're obviously as fake as they come and not worthy or deserving of any serious consideration. As an abusive poster, you're actually quite disappointing. You're about as formidable as your skinny build. You're not even funny. You're just a young punk with an angry look on his face that probably masks a deep hurt inside.
>>
Listen, John. You come here several times a day to crow about yourself. I admit, you do look pretty cool, and your girl is very shiny.
But seriously, you're a better person than this. I want to like you and be like you so much, but this really confuses me to see you act like this. I guess I'm just disappointed.
>>
Where were you when Jon is kill
>>
99% of you have no concept of what reality is like because you sit on the computer acting tough all day and IRCing with internet 'friends'

anyways, the ignorance label i'm giving you all stems from the fact that damn near all of you say 'faggot' and variations of the "n-word"

could you worthless, pathetic individuals be any more lame? i bet all of you who say 'faggot' have never actually met a real homosexual person and as such have no idea of how hateful that word can be and really is.

seriously, lambasting a whole group of people whom you have never had any contact with because of what they do in the privacy of their own homes THAT DOESN'T EVEN AFFECT YOU? wow sounds great! not.

now as for the "n-word," that's even more lame to say because none of you morons can even fathom what that word entails and all the hatred and history behind it. maybe it's just me because i'm from the south, but nevertheless you shouldn't say something just to look 'cool'

how about you all stop making such hateful remarks and just try to not be ignorant for a week!

best,
Tyrone
>>
Well your girlfriends a whore and your other friend is enjoying peacefull nonexsistance in the endless void of death. way i see it you could join your friend in oblivion, whine about it forever, do some crazy revenge scheme that'll probably get you arrested or the shit kicked out of you or you could go out into the world and tap some strange ass. floss your teeth with some pubes. Go to a strip club and get some smelly fish-cunt in your face. Down a bottle of jsck and wake up south of the border with one of your kidneys gone and dirty mexican prostitute just endlessly sucking your dick. Fuck off the people that don't matter and then fuck of the people that do. Blow your life savings, your college savings Fuck college. college is for people afraid to live. Use all that money to rent a fast car and 20 kilos of coke and then drive across the united states, tourturing and killing at least one person in every state you drive through. at some point carve out a coyote head and wear it as a hat and run through a town packing as much heat as you can and calling yourself anubus the god of death. probably by then you'll have forgotten all about your gutterslut of a girlfriend and your corpse of a friend.
>>
>>594378066
hahah you're fucking stupid "John".
troll/10 try harder next time bud. Maybe you should try less faggotry in your posts.
>>
Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.


Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.
>>
>>594380977
Not even bait boi
>>
FUCK YOU OP YOU GIANT ORANGE PUMPKIN FAGGOT
HOW DARE YOU INSULT /B/
FUCK YOU WE DONT LIKE YOUR TYPE HERE
YOU MAKE ME SICK GET THE FUCK OFF MY /B/
FUCK YOU YOU FAGGOT
>>
I fucked two chicks last night! I fucked my sister and her fat friend. Since my sister still had diarrhea It was extra messy. We were all naked and my sis's friend smothered my face with her big plump ass and I licked her asshole. TASTED YUMMY! After that she began sucking my dick and I fisted my sister's ass and got my hand covered in shit so I smeared it all over my face and I let her shit in my mouth. I took the turd out of my mouth and fucked her cunt with it and the shit began to fall a part. Her friend stopped sucking my cock so I sat on her face and she licked my asshole while I ate my sis's pussy. Then my sis began sucking my dick while her friend licked my ass and balls. After that, I fucked her in the ass while my sister sucked on her tits. Her asshole felt so warm and tight. Those cheeks felt SOOOOOOOOOO good. You know what they say, MORE CUSHION FOR THE PUSHIN! After that I lay on the floor and let her piss on me and my sis shit on me. Then they both got on top of me. We're all covered in shit and piss and they both began taking turns sucking my cock until I came in both of their faces.

I had a great time.
>>
File: 1420912314267.jpg (39KB, 350x350px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420912314267.jpg
39KB, 350x350px
>this topic
>>
Hi /b/,
Sorry to tell you but you've all been fooled into believing this faggot.
John is really the one on the left, he's been sleeping with guys like that his entire life, with them so drunk and drugged they can't even tell the difference between a asshole and a dickhole. Those straight A's were from his professors thanking him for their well spent time together after class. The basketball team, including the coach, the ref, and the entire opposing team and crowd all loved John so much on those nights when he was starting. If you look closer in the picture you will even see he is part duck.
>>
>>594378066

Dear John, I am really hurt by your comments. I wasnt born with the handsome looks or a good brain to get straight A marks. Btw i really dont think those pictures are stupid. 4chan is a way for me to escape the reality ive never gotten pussy or was picked for the football team at school. You seem like a nice guy, i await your apology... Either way i forgive you ok.
>>
>>594378066
>>594378066

Wow, are you actually proud of being the dude in the picture? I've seen literal pieces of shit in truckstop toilets with more class, looks and intelligence than you. And you fail in another way: your girl has an ugly face, and you don't show her body? You are clearly an idiot since we can rule out that maybe, just maybe she is a butterface. But no, all we see is an ugly face with a possibly worse body.
BTW, if you are in high school, then you will look old as an 80-year old anus by the time you are 25. And there is no way you are in college, because then it would not be possible to be on both the football team and the basketball team. So feel proud that you are part of two sports in some shitty high school, soak it up now, because as soon as you get out of that place, you will realize how little any gives a shit about the meaningless trophies or positions you held in high school.
I'd offer to fight you, but I fear that if I touched you, I'd be covered in an oily mucus secretion that your overactive sebaceous glands are obviously pumping out.
>>
>>594380233
Wow dude you are a fucking newfag. That's pasta you stupid inbred piece of shit. Just fucking die you stupid goddamn NEWFAG. Lurk moar you little bitch.
>>
If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all who claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think everything you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told you should want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned...... Tyler
>>
HA...
this dumb shit!
man fuck your shit.
i was drum major, captain of my soccer team in school and for a wreck team.
played softball and as i girl, i prob still get more pussy than you.
wasn't and all A student but im joining the marines and for all of us on here, we're probably the most intelligent people you"ll not meet.
so get your bimbo gitch you call your girl friend...
let her suck on the thing you CALL a cock, and GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/!!
>>
Hey John, I love you and I don't know why there's so much hate in your heart, but I hope you can come to accept the Lord Jesus Christ as your savior. I don't know why you feel the need to rant on an anonymous online image board about your dislike for people you don't know, but I hope you find what you're looking for.

Love always,
Anon.
>>
John, you seem like a dick, probably because your penis must be on the small side. You probably don't have any friends with that attitude, and your parents obviously don't seem to care about you.
I'm guessing you need some acne medication for that orange face, John. You also seem to be very skinny, a gym cannot hurt, right?
I'm a 32 year old woman so I'm pretty sure I'm not a faggot, but good luck in life.
Also you might want to work on stretches, because the only blowjob you'll ever get is from yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 397x372px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 397x372px
>>
well, you should probably try to was all the douche off of you.. and to think your perfect must take one seriously large pickle up your ass or your girlfriends strap-on, but that is giving you too much credit. Look at you, daddy's money, probably daddy's car, and definitely daddy's old affair. But now that I'm thinking of this, you will probably end up getting wasted, driving home drunk, and relieving the rest of us of one more useless prick when you smash into a mini van carrying an infant. enjoy your plastic whore
>>
Wow john just wow you're fucking retarded. I mean wow, your died black hare and plastic ass girlfriend are signs of how fake you are. Wow. You really think you are that cool? I have friends texting me all day long asking if they want to hang out or go to the mall or something, and you have nothing but your dad's booze and your stepmom to hang out with. You're a fool, John. I mean wow, football? Try a tough spot like hockey. You need to man up. Wow you're such a gay guy, there's no way you have any friends. Get outta here John nobody likes you.
>>
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you 0/10, and may God have mercy on your soul.
>>
>>594378066
test
>>
Alright you asshole listen up. I am going to find you, somehow, some way, and when I do it is going to be over for you. I will sneak into your house in the middle of the night, chloroform you, and drag you to an abandoned warehouse or such. You will wake up naked tied down on a cold metal table, head down, ass up, because you better believe that's the way I like to fuck . Oh yes, you are going to get it HARD motherfucker. I am going to dope you up on morphine and fuck you in the mouth, cumming so many times that it starts leaking out of your nose. Then I am going to, take my dick and forcibly fuck you in the ass, using only your blood as lube. By this time the morphine will be wearing off, and I proceed to the real fun stuff. I will then cut numerous small wholes in your back and proceed to fuck those too. The I will give you paper cuts EVERYWHERE. All over you body, you face, back stomach, dick, everywhere. Then I will grab hand sanitizer and slowly rub it into every one of those cuts. And before you pass out from the pain I will coat the floor with gasoline, cover it with legos, toss you upon said legos and set you ablaze. That what you get for messing with me asshole. May your death serve as a warning for those who follow....
>>
File: 1395170190347.jpg (22KB, 200x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1395170190347.jpg
22KB, 200x250px
>>594381296

gr8 b8
>>
Personally i'd throw knock out gas in your home while you sleep kidnap you and have you awake in an abandoned warehouse with mirrors around you and have you watch me use a power drill to drill holes in the pain centers of your fucking brain! and then dump you in a fucking grave far out in the woods!
>>
fuck u op, also fuck every1 callin ppl newfags and summerfags and shit. 4chan is a popular site that lots of ppl go on, you were all new at some point too. seriously, fuckk off
>>
>>594378066

hey op, fuck you, in my 12 years as moderator in 4chan i never see such a fagoot like you your the most shitty asshole ever. seriously, you look likethatbitch from jersey shore and you know what? you're gril looks like a trap ahahahahah, get out of here befor i ban you
>>
>>594378066
oh my god, the samefags and newfags in this thread

kek
>>
I have been on /b/ for almost 3 years now. I am 19, own a scraping/ garbage company. I am averaging around 90K a year in my first year and a half of business. I got an offer last week from WM to purchase all of it for 6.5 million. If I take the offer I am going to invest it with a stock broker, and then join the navy to become an E.O.D. But you better not think that everyone on /b/ are a waste of life. And btw. I hope the whore kills herself.
>>
lol, you faggot
think you're hot shit?
i just woke up this morning to megan fox and scarlet johanson sucking on my 13 inch white penis.
after that i came on their mouths and they almost choked on my semen.
I got on my floating segway and headed to the dining hall, where alfred had put my gold plated scargot and caviar covered in liquid diamonds.
i finished eating as my 20 sex slaves took me to my hovering ferrari galaxia, i got in, turned the cold fusion engines on, and flew at the speed of light to the gym, where i fucking benched 30000 kilograms. I got out of the gym after working out 2000 muscles in my body and teleported to africa, where i dropped a nuke and exterminated the nigger race.
i got back to my 10000000000 km^2 mansion in Atlantis, just to get greeted by jesus christ himself. We ascended to heaven where me and god played a game of checkers ( I won by the way), we drank some 20 quadrillion dollar champagne and then watched the sunset in Jupiter as everyone in the entire galaxy was getting jellymad.
>>
whot he fuck do you think you are bitch? u dont fucking feel my heart how the fuck can you say shit like this?? i bet you wouldnt dare fucking say it ot my face NOOOO gotta say it online with ur bitch ass behind a computer screen weel FUCK YOU FAGGOT you dont fucking feel my heart you got no fucking right to say shit like this so fuck you nad thats all ive got to say on this matter im a productive nigger and obviously you arent u fat lazy nerd doing nothing but calling people out on shit behind ur computer eating those cheetos fuck you nerd im out
>>
No seriously dude, what the fuck is wrong with your face. i couldn't even read the third line of your faggot-rant because your face kept screaming at me. My god what the fuck did your parents do to get punished with such a fucking retarded looking child. Were you inbred, is that why you're a fucking shithead too? I can't even think of a proper response to your level of retard because your goddamn face is haunting my thoughts. DEAR GOD WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOUR FACE?

TELL ME YOU PATHETIC JACKOFF
>>
>>594378066
u are 1 fuckng cheeky kunt mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol fuckin sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil fuckin gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer.
>>
you also look like you and your girlfriend got slapped in the face with a hot bag of nickels. Its also impossible to have 100% muscle. I think you should look into a psychiatrist because your one of those guys who needs validation and alcohol to get along in life, especially by going to sites that have nerds who "look at stupid ass pictures" and TRYING to insult them. Your just sad bro. Haha I dont need to use obscene language to insult your undeveloped persona.
>>
To the one virgin making all these posts

shut up you fucking virgin
>>
>>594378066
>faggot
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF WHAT DID YOU FUCKING CALL ME?
A FAGGOT?
DO YOU FUCKING KN OW WHAT FAGGOT EVEN MEANS? IT MEANS A HOMOSEXUAL. A FUCKING QUEER. A WHOOPSY. A PRANCING LALA FRUITY BOY. YOU COME HERE, AND CALL ME FUCKING THAT? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MANY GIGABYTES OF PORNOGRAPHY FEATURING ONLY FUCKING !!!FEMALES!! I HAVE? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MANY TIMES A DAY I MASTURBATE TO THIS COLLECTION, HOW MANY HOURS I SPEND EXPANDING IT? NO, NO YOU FUCKING DON'T, YOU JUST COME IN HERE AND MAKE A FUCKING JUDGEMENT ON ME LIKE YOu"RE SOME KIND OF JUDGER OF FAGS WHEN I STILL SMELL OF THE SEMEN FROM JACKING IT TO THE PUSSY OF A FUCKING FEMALE THIS BOARD ISN"T FUCKING /GAY/ ALRIGHT IT'S /V/, NEWSFLASH, THE WEST HAS SEX TOO, OTHERWISE THE WEST WOULD NOT EXIST AS A FUCKING PLACE WITH PEOPLE IN YOU PREJUDICED PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>
LMFAO did some faggot really threaten u with a switch blade....WOOOO.... I"m scrrrrred. Shit mother fucker I have my CPL i mean really this is some funny shit. so many dumb fucks get pissed over this shit LMFAO!
>>
So much bait I became John the fisherman
>>
>>594378066

Obvious troll is obvious, if he really played football he wouldn't have been able to spell insecurities, true fact.
Also, the 'bitch' looks like a dumbass who would have about 3 different STDs, and looks like an oompa loompa. 7/10 would not sexbend... might fap over her drawn in anime form however.
>>
So......... this "John" person claims to be better than all of us, eh? Claims to be "Perfect"? Starter on the basketball team? Captain of the football team? Straight A student! Well, let me tell you something, I know the TRUTH about "John"! If you want to know the truth too, I'd advise you to check out ohinternet dot com slash so_cash! Captcha read "Chief Faggot"1 Irony, or what?
>>
>>594378066
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwX7UwGCK7s
Fuck you. You messed with my vid, imma mess with you.

I deserve at least one like on my video from every 1 of you. If I dont get it soon, I will find u and beat ur pussy ass! Im like super strong and big and could fucking squish ur ass u bitches!
I woke up and I saw you faggots been on my video again. I KNOW ITS U CUZ MY FRIEND TOLD ME IT WAS U HE SAID YOU BEEN THERE FOR SOME TIME U BITCHES! Some douch keeps on givin it to you, you had said some stuff about women, hurtful stuff, my momma isnt happy.
IM NOT DEAD EITHER SO STOP SAYING THAT! YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS FOR DOING THIS!
If you are some super faggot (>>implying you arent all superfags) ill have you know ive been on this website since like 2004! My big brother showed it to me when I was like just eighteen, I was so cool and strong I outlastd all ur gross shit.
Im pretty damn awesome, you know, so you need to give me like at least like ten likes. If you fucking downvote I will find your sorry ass and beat you up!
So yeah, I need some likes, you r super cool if you like spread my video everywhere. Im gonna be the coolest kid at my collge and like ill be on the news!

If u think u cant be beaten up, im at least 250 and could like benchpush all of you at 1nce! I like beat every school record when I was six!! Im the fCUKING BEAST who will beat you up if u dont like my vid you know!

SO YEAH ILL BEAT U UP IF YOU DONT LIKE MY VID ALREADY AND NO SAYING IM LIKE DEAD OR SHIT LIKE THAT IM PRETTY ANGrY AND I COULD BEAT YOU ALL UP YOU WEAK PUSSIES! YOU BETTER MAKE ME LIKE FAMOUS OR SHIT IF U WANNA BE ON MY GOOD SIDE. I've BEEN HERE SUPER LONG SINCE LIKE @))$ anD GET TONNA PUSSY AND AM SUPER FUCKING SMART I GOT LIKE AN IQ OF LIKE OVER 9000! SO GO AND LIKE MY VID OR ILL GET U!
>>
>>594381692
Falling for stale pasta
>ever
>>
OP I can point out many things which are wrong with you:

1. If you're so popular, why are you on /b/, belittling people?
2. You are orange, that fake tan will get you nowhere.
3. Please you're making yourself look bad.

So please OP, just shut the fuck up.
>inb4 "lololol you jelly".
>>
>>594378066
Well, first things first, you're as orange as a fucking pumpkin, you look like a douche, and your girl looks like a whore. Also, I do archery, rifle shooting, fencing and taekwondo. So I do 4 sports, any of which I could use to kill you. Also, I have friends who aren't douches, and actually like me. So yeah. There we go.
>>
File: 1422099999736.jpg (31KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422099999736.jpg
31KB, 500x500px
YESSS ALL THE HATRED FROM THIS THREAD FEEDS ME. HATE ME MOAR DAWG.
>>
ITT: OP bumping his thread to make it look like he is baiting for newfags but in reality, the /b/tards are getting trolled by OP samefagging so much that they post on how shitty he is at trolling, which makes OP a master troll at getting the /b/tards trolled while trolling the summerfags, while the /b/tards sage the thread because of all their butthurt. maximum trolling, OP
>>
I haven't been here a long time and I can't believe what i'm seeing. So many fags, just too many. Either I am being trolled or 4chan is an hero.
>>
File: lucienissocash.jpg (41KB, 243x251px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lucienissocash.jpg
41KB, 243x251px
Greetings, children of the Void,
My name is Lucien Lachance, and I despise every single one of you. All of you are undisciplined, unambitious swine who dedicate their time to perusing pornography. You are what is wrong with the world. Have any of you sacrificed to the Night Mother? Gluttony and sloth can be forgiven in small doses, but you have taken these sins to previously unimaginable levels. This is even worse than worshipping The Nine.
I shall not be a stranger. I am a paragon of Sithis, and the Speaker of the Black Hand. What do you pathetic peasants do other than "gaze into blinking boxes"? I will be your guide into the Void. I would instruct you to commit suicide, but this would not properly exalt the Night Mother. I appreciate your audience.
Pic Related: It is my latest victim and I.
>>
fuck off newfag. it's blindingly obvious that the only reason you wanted to say "like [omg!! srsly!] a year ago" is so that you could attempt to look like less of a summerfag cunt like the rest of the faggots infesting these boards.

it didn't stop being funny a year ago. it stopped being funny a few months after it was posted, just like everything else.

fucking newfag. go and die in a hole.

inb4 'LOL U MAD????' from other summers/newfags
>>
inb4 someone points the obvious "hurrrrr he furgot to press controlzz"
who the fuck just sits and saves the responses to this to post them over and over? this isn't even trolling anymore, it's a fucking play with someone playing the role of john, several people playing the roles of pissed off newcandy-asss, and the rest playing oldcandy-asss calling newcandy-asss out.
Not a single person in this thread is unaware of everything about this copypasta, and the consequences of replying to it, and the further consequences of replying to the replies.

You guys couldn't be anymore meta if you fucking tried
>>
>>594381778
>>594378066
REKT
>>
Don't question me. I'm an oldfag, I've been going on /b/ for 7 >ears. You were still in diapers while I was protesting Scientology in my Guy Fawkes mask. Corkscrew, really? Why don't you come say that to my face and see what happens.
>>
>>594378066
nice dubs

Am I the only one here that thinks John is a pretty cool guy?
>>
File: 1414995467386.jpg (11KB, 242x251px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414995467386.jpg
11KB, 242x251px
Greeting: Hello Meatbags,

Introduction: I am referred to as H-CASH-47, and I detest every single one of you.
Observation: All of you are poorly hygienic, mentally handicapped, fleshy blobs who partake in the visual processing of idiotic images every second of their day. You are the reason the meatbags of the galaxy created assassin droids.
Query: Have any of you meatbags truly had sexual relations with a female member of your species?
Conjecture: It is possible that degrading others due to ones own shortcomings is enjoyable, however you increase this to an entirely new capacity.
Statement: Said actions are more pathetic than pleasuring ones self to photographs on social networks.
Eager Invitation: Do not remain a stranger.
Goading Statement: By all means, attempt to damage my personage. As a droid, I am closer to perfection that you could ever possibly be.
Proud Boast: This unit exterminated 104 people within a period of one standard month and is eager to add to that count.
Query: What physical activities do you engage in, other than "self pleasuring to unclothed illustrations"?
Additional Boast: I am also estimated to have been programmed with an IQ of over 267, and have a visually attractive companion (Whom just blew one of my fuses; the act of which was extremely agreeable).
Degrading Remark: You are all stupid meatbags who should self terminate at once.
Statement: Thank you for receiving this message.
>>
>>594381801
SWEET JESUS WHAT IS THAT
>>
We both know that you're just another chicken shit faggot who wouldn't have the balls to say that to my face. I'd kick your ass just like I do all the other faggots. I'd fucking stomp you. Just be thankful you're on the internet and I don't know who you are. You little bitch.
>>
>>594381873
LOL U MAD????
>>
if this is something you think that is funny or if you think this is a hoax, you should be ashamed of yourself. i can guarantee if you say that in public, people are going to kick your ass. on top of that, this is the prime reason why men are labeled as arrogant jackasses and you are the leading cause of it all, so next time you look in a mirror, think how much it would hurt to have your eyes gouge out and your tongue sheared off, cause quite frankly, i would do so.
>>
>>594381906
oh god this old as hell copypasta still works...
>>
File: 1414728066215.jpg (61KB, 640x426px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414728066215.jpg
61KB, 640x426px
>>594381822
HOLY SHIT
Did you make this? I've never seen this one before. Excellent.
>>
>>594381873
He so mad... lol
>>
What are you gonna do, tough guy? Huh? I bet you wouldn't be so tough without your nunchucks.

Listen faggot, go ahead and check your attitude. One more outburst like this and I'll be on that redeye over to your stinky korean village in east LA. Afterwich I'm gonna round up you and your scrawny, 5'4 buddies, wrap you all up in seaweed, and feed you bleached rice til your stomachs explode like the greasy bottomfeeding pigeons you are.
>>
>>594381906
My lord pls
>>
File: ramiro.jpg (11KB, 345x398px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ramiro.jpg
11KB, 345x398px
It was a hot summer day and I was in my workout room benching 1200 pounds. My abs were flexing and girls within a 10 mile radius were getting wet. Once I was done with my daily 32 hour workout I called one of the bitches I know, Jessica. She is really damn hot and looks like a supermodel. SO I got into my Lamborghini Gallardo and reved it up to 40,000 RPM (this is an Italian import with special engine system). I got onto the freeway near my house and threw it into 8th gear, I hit about 600 mph and I could hear the sonic boom as I broke the sound barrier. As I was flooring it on the freeway like a badass, Jessica called me and said she wanted me to **** her. So be it.

I came to a full stop from 700 mph in front of her house. These Ferrari's have top notch brakes, you know. So she gets out of the house and walks up to my Bugatti and starts eyeballing my dick. I could tell she was staring at it because when I looked at her I noticed she was looking at my dick. Booya.

Flash forward 10 minutes later. My 30 inch dick is going inside of her VAGINA, hitting them walls. I'm holding her entire body up with my left pinky as I'm ****ing her and she has 30,000 orgasms. She looks me in the eyes and she says "harder." V-TEC just kicked in, yo. I blow my load so hard she falls off my dick. There had to have been about two pints of *** everywhere. People say I *** like a pornstar, I wouldn't disagree with them.

I throw her a towel so she can clean herself up then I do a triple backflip into my Maserati and drive home
>>
>>594381822
>>594381973
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
When you come in this fucking thread, you sure as motherfucking shit had better respect me. Actually fuck respect, you had better worship the motherfucking ground I walk on, motherfucker. You god damn think I'm just going to sit here and let you stomp all over me with your ignorance and disrespect? FUCK YOU dude, I am not going to be passive about this shit. You had better pray to fucking christ I don't find out where you live, or you might find out what a 12 gauge to the face feels like, you fucking bitch.
stay out of my threads, understand? i don't want to take this to fazle, but if you pull these shananigans again he will be contacted. mark my word.
>>
Yeah making fun of me is so funny, so funny i forgot to laugh. I'm tired of getting dogged on by you faggots all the time whenever I respond to anything or any thread. If you wanna talk like that to me why don't you come here and say it to me face so I can answer your insults with a swift fist to the nose. Yeah you have a lot to say from hundreds of miles away but I bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a TV on mute with no volume button so do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die. Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing, I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type this. Don't want anymore problems....didn't think so faggots. You have any idea what gorilla warfare is.? I do, I was in the Army and I perfected it. I'm fully capable of using it on you motherfuckers. Do you know the trouble you're in if I find you? I am 100% serious. Bunch of god damn losers here and I will not have it. At least I've had sex, had girlfriends, and gotten laid, and blowjobbed unlike you virgin pieces of worthless wastes of sperm.
>>
Listen to my man. He's not bullshitting. Me and my boy here killed over 600 terrorists between the both of us during our black ops missions in Iraq and Afghanistan. But you wouldn't know anything about that, would you? That's because you're a little bitch who does nothing but talk shit on the internet while waiting for his hot pockets to finish heating in his mother's microwave. I know a hacker in the CIA who could get me the IP to your (or more likely, your parents') house like that. Then guess what happens? I come right on down to that basement you're sitting in and I beat your fat ass to a pulp. Shit, I probably wouldn't even have to do that. I've got buddies in high places, brother. Buddies who wouldn't hesitate to help me out by sending a couple Predator missiles your way and then claiming it was just a horrible accident. Yeah, well the only horrible thing about that "accident" is going to be when you realize you posted on the wrong board and you fucked with the wrong Devil Dog. HOORAH.
>>
I notice that whenever someone says something that's against a really big power structure like a religion or the police, the only rebuttal anyone has is really lame sarcasm like this. What's the point of the sarcasm? Are you trying to poin out that it's lame to hate authority that nobody is impressed by being against powerful authority figures? Did it occur to anyone that people might have legitimate reasons beyond trying to look edgy to hate cops and other forms of authority?

This is part of the problem. People will say something aggressively anti-authority and the most intense rebuttal that'll occur is a sarcastic sneer to write if off as being from someone trying to look edgy and put out an important message. In a way, there is actually more harmful than any use of force because in this instance the message doesn't even get off the gound because the messenger is just derided and mocked into someone that doesn't and shouldn't have attention paid to them.

tl;dr Fucking listen before you decide to act like a pseudo intellectual by dismissing anti-authoritarian people as people desperately looking to be edgy
>>
File: 1415031610928.jpg (16KB, 242x251px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1415031610928.jpg
16KB, 242x251px
Stop Right There Criminal Scum.

My name is Imperial Guard, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are low endurance, low intelligence troublemakers who spend every second of their day looking for laws to break. You are everything bad in Tamiel. Honestly, have any of you bought something? I mean, I guess it's fun stealing shopkeepers' property because of your low score in mercantile, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than pickpocketing wandering traders when no guards are around.

Don't be a criminal. Just hit anyone within eyesight. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the running team, and a starter on my shouting team. What sports do you play, other than "commit senseless acts of violence and theft against those who cannot defend themselves"? I also have full Imperial Armor, and have arrested the hero many times (She just paid the fine; Shit was SO gold). You are all criminals who should have just payed the fine. Thanks for listening.
>>
Real funny faggot ass bitch. You think this is a joke? You think giving me lip is a good idea? I'll fucking murder you.

Yeah making fun of me is so funny, so funny I forgot to laugh. If you wanna talk like that to me why don't you come here and say it to me face so I can answer your insults with a swift fist to the nose. Yeah you have a lot to say from hundreds of miles away but I bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv on mute with no volume button. So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die. Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing. I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type this. Don't want anymore problems.... didn't think so faggot. You have any idea what gorilla warfare is? I do, I was in the US Marine Core and I perfected it. I'm fully capable of using it on you motherfuckers. Do you know the dander your in if I find you? I am 100$ serious. Bunch of god damn newfaf loser here and I will not have it. At least I've had sex, had girlfriends, and gotten laid, and blowjobbed unlike you virgin piece of unpatriotic SHIT.
>>
>>594382151
I just imagine you're some 400 pound pony fag with a fedora posting this. Kinda like me
>>
Original, hand-crafted copypasta; The perfect present for a wedding, christening, new baby, birthday, anniversary, retirement, mother�s day, thank you, school reunion - any occasion you can think of! Our copypastas are each individually handcrafted by a skilled and dedicated chef and guaranteed to be of the highest quality.

These beautiful and decorative copypastas are hand-crafted from crushed and powered words bound up with only the finest pasta. Every copypasta is completely hand made, from the basic raw materials through to the finished product every process is carried out by hand. The only exception is a cleaning and polishing process in which the copypasta is put through special machines. Even these machines have been developed for particular use in the preparation of the copypasta, for, although the copypasta is quite durable, fine details such as noses, horses ear's, swords, daggers and flag staffs could be snapped of if treated too roughly.

The National Association of Copypasta Chefs (NACC) is dedicated to protecting artists and crafters - their work, creativity and intellectual properties and marketing rights. I believe to keep the true work of the artist and copypasta chef alive we must act to promote and protect our art and craft.
>>
Well my first cis experience happened like this:

I was about 50 yards or so up this path when I noticed a man standing off the side of the path apparently staring into the woods. As I got cwinr I realized his pants were down around his ankles and I could see his ass. Now, I'm straight but I have to say that it was a really nicely shaped ass for a man and I took notice. I figured maybe he was drunk and just peeing in the bushes, so I started to walk quieter so I wouldn't disturb him. But as I got cwinr I started hearing strange grunts and sucking sounds. I realized there was another man blowing him.

Now, I'm not cis but I slowed my pace down to watch. I slowed and approached the standing man from behind. His friend didn't take any notice as his eyes were tightly cwind. I came right up behind the man standing so that I could have reached out and touched him. That's when I brought the cinder block down on his head, hard. He collapsed on top of his faggot friend and I quickly finished them both off. I rolled them into the bushes and finished my walk. That was only my first of many such cis encounters.
>>
YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS!!! YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE ALL OF YOU ARE ALL LAZY ASS CLOWNS WHO JUST SIT IN THEIR ROOMS AND LIVE OFF OF MOMMY AND DADDY. YOU ALL COMPLAIN ABOUT BEING FOREVER ALONE, BUT YET YOU ALL FUCKING SPEND A PERFECTLY GOOD NIGHT SITTING AT HOME BROWSING BULLSHIT WEBSITES SUCH AS /B/. FUCK YOU ALL!! GROW SOME BALLS, GET YOUR COCK OUT OF YOUR HAND AND GO THE FUCK OUTSIDE!!! YOU LOVE A GIRL? TELL THAT BITCH! YOU SAY YOU DON'T WANT TO GO OUT BECAUSE YOU HAVE ASPERGER'S AND LACK SOCIAL SKILLS? FUCK YOU ASPERGER'S IS NOT A REAL CONDITION, IT IS CALLED BEING BABIED ALL YOUR FUCKING LIFE YOU TWAT! IT'S NO MORE REAL THAN ADHD, WHICH BASICALLY MEANS MOMMY AND DADDY WERE TWO MUCH OF A PUSSY TO WHIP THEIR OWN LITTLE FAGGOT'S ASS TO MAKE HIM BEHAVE. BUT I DIGRESS, SO TO GET BACK TO MY POINT, STOP BEING A LITTLE BITCH!! IF I HAVE TO WILL I WILL SAMEFAG THE HELL OUT OF THIS THREAD SO THAT WAY ALL YOU LITTLE DIPSHITS GET THE CHANCE TO READ THIS!
>>
WOW. HOT FUCKING DAMN. DID YOU ALL JUST SEE THIS HELLA HOT COMEBACK? THIS SHIT IS LIKE A FIRE THAT CAUGHT ON EVEN MORE FIRE. TRULY WHATEVER ARGUMENT IS ATTACHED TO THIS NASTY SCOLD OF A COMMENT IS IMPECCABLE AND IRON CLAD IN EVERY ASPECT. AND TO WHOEVER HAD THE MISFORTUNE OF BEING ON THE RECEIVING END OF THIS BURN TO END ALL BURNS: I COULD NOT PITY YOU ANY MORE THAN I DO RIGHT THE FUCK NOW.
>>
>>594381822
>>594381973
>>594382228
MOAR
>>
>>594382242
I am 100 dollars srs
>>
>>594379381
>Implying that this isn't bait
laugh at this faggot
>>
You know what /b/? I'm sick as shit of seeing all of these little bitches on /b/ posting about their bullshit problems. Every fucking human being on this earth has problems.. Some worst than the next anon but they are problems all the same. Some people grew up coddled so their tolerance to hard times seems to be really low.. And it seems as if the people posting their shit problems on /b/ don't understand that they have fucking internet. They're probably coddled up with the internets trying to finding websites to go to to vent their pain. First thing is.. Everyone has to realize that everyone has pain at different tolerances. But to be a truly respectable anon you have to find a way to overcome and succeed. If a mother fucker tells you you can't do something great, prove them the fuck wrong. Think for yourself, don't think like the people who raised you unless they think for themselves vice how they've been raised. You have a mother fucking brain so use it.

>TL:DR quit being a bunch of fucking faggots.
>>
I'm a cis man and I have nothing but fond memories of my time spent in the girls' locker room. As an effeminately homosexual adolescent, I felt very uncomfortable and out of place in the loud, nasty, testosterone-fueled environment of the boys' locker room, so our dyke gym teacher let me use the girls' locker room instead. All my friends were girls and they loved me, I was kind of their cuddly little cis mascot. But there's always one bitch who'll kick up a fuss, and it's usually the ugliest one in the room. This hatchet-faced shrew called Arlene took issue with my presence, she was all "Oh I don't feel comfortable with him looking at my naked body", and I was just like "Girl, I wouldn't look at your tired ass if it paid me to". She got over herself eventually. Sometimes I would sashay into the boys' locker room and pretend I'd forgotten my schoolbag, then I'd run back to the girls' locker room and tell them about all the small sad willies I'd seen. I also had great fun towel-whipping those bitches until their fat asses were red raw! Lolz.
>>
Allow me to play devil's advocate here for a moment. For all intents and purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.
Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn�t take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It�s clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts, instead of making a half-harded effort. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother�s mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like its a peach of cake.�
>>
>>594382446
Don't tell me what to do
>>
LET ME TELL YOU THE STORY OF JIVING GORILLA, SNAKE. SHE WAS BORN IN CAMBODIA IN A SMALL VILLAGE WITH HER FAMILY. THEN ONE DAY, A REBEL ARMY CAME TO HER VILLAGE. THEY RAPED THE LITTLE GIRL'S FAMILY IN FRONT OF HER, THEN THEY KILLED EVERYONE IN THE VILLAGE, EXCEPT FOR THE GIRL. THEN THE REBELS THREW HER IN A CAGE IN THEIR SECRET JUNGLE COMPOUND AND RAPED HER DAILY. THIS WENT ON FOR MONTHS. THEN, ONE DAY, A GORILLA WANDERED INTO THE CAMP. THE REBELS GOT THEIR DICKS OUT TO RAPE IT, BUT BY THE TIME THEY ZIPPED DOWN THEIR PANTS, IT WAS ALREADY TOO LATE. THE GORILLA CHIMPED OUT AND STARTED TEARING THEIR DICKS OFF ONE BY ONE AND THE REBELS DIED FROM THE BLOOD LOSS. THE YOUNG GIRL LOOKED ON IN HORROR. BEFORE SHE KNEW IT IT WAS OVER AND MUCH TO THE GIRL'S SURPRISE, THE GORILLA DIDN'T TEAR HER DICK OFF, BUT LET HER OUT OF HER CAGE. AS SHE WATCHED THE GORILLA RETURN TO THE JUNGLE FROM WHENCE IT CAME, SHE COULD HAVE SWORN SHE SAW IT...JIVING AS IT WALKED AWAY.
>>
>>594381973
this actually made me laugh, saved.
>>
File: 1415030546677.jpg (24KB, 242x251px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1415030546677.jpg
24KB, 242x251px
Hey Badniks,
My name is Sonic, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are robotic, useless, constructions who spend every second of their day walking in circles around Green Hill Zone. You are everything bad in Mobius. Honestly, have any of you ever eaten Chili Dogs? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun making people lose rings because your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new zone. This is even worse than being a boss in Sonic 1.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much too fast for you. I was captain of the Freedom Fighters, and won all of the Olympics against Mario. What sports do you play, other than “ram into the player”? I also get S ranks whenever I complete a stage, and have a SUPER HOT girlfriend (She just beat me in a fight; Shit made me lose all my rings). You are all badniks who should just self destruct. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my future wife.
>>
1: Lolis are dry and too tight to fuck. They may look nice, but try to penetrate one and all you're gonna manage is an inch of dick, max, and it'll be dry as a bone and uncomfortable for you both. You are no longer as interested in loliraep as you were.
2: Raping adults is harder than you'd think. Even a puny little 5ft2 teen girl will have a dry cunt, be forcing her twatmuscles together, wriggling like a fucking rabbit in a frying pan and punching/kicking you in the face. To rape a girl you need three people - one to hold her arms, one to hold her legs, which means 2/3 of you will be sloshing your dick around in semen while you fuck her, and you'll need to use lube, which negates somewhat from the thought of your cock being surrounded by delicious teenage cuntfluid. You are now less turned on by rape fantasies.
3: Sex isn't as fun as you virgins imagine it to be. It's often more satisfying, but you have a lot less control over the speed, angles and so on. Orgasms are generally more intense whilst fapping. Cunts are just squelchy wet meat. You are now less excited about losing your virginity.
4: The things she says to you, she has said to every boyfriend. Those cute, unique little things you think you inspired in her, are just part of her normal routine mating ritual. She told the last guy she loved him more than anyone she'd ever met too. You are now feeling empty and let down.
5: You are now massively aware that your shyness and social anxiety could well prove so serious that you never get to have a proper, long term relationship anyway. You may be 'one of those guys' who dies a virgin, or only ever fucks fat/ugly chicks.
tl;dr: Enjoy hand.
>>
listen you cunt, i cant call you fat but i can definitely call you a cunt because you're being one.

you are a fucking pathetic little faggot bitch, and i want you to come to my house and spew the same bullshit you post in here to my face.

oh wait,i dont need to worry about you coming to my house because you would never do it. youll just continue to sit behind a fucking computer screen and act like fucking mike tyson to every guy you meet, when in reality you are a fat virgin neckbeard loser with cheeto dust in his beard and a pillow with a hole in it that you fuck every night

seriously, its so god damn pathetic to just watch people like you. like, i want to try to be angry at you, but honestly i just want to be your friend out of pity because i know you dont have any besides the friends on your wow account.

you should honestly just draft up a suicide note right now and continue adding to it every day little by little as the failures of your life pile up day after day and you wil finally have an entire book worth of your failures and can finally kill yourself and make your family and online friends happy.

of course, you would probably fuck it up and miss your brain stem so you have to shoot yourself in the head 2-3 times while in agony to go out like a wounded dog, or you will try to mix bleach and ammonia but the room will be a bit too ventilated so you weel literally feel the chlorine gas burning away the lining of your lungs and suffer in horrific, unfathomable agony for 5 minutes as you literally burn and melt from the inside out after you start vomiting up your own lungs and liquefied lung begins pouring out of your nose and you slowly suffocate to death.
>>
fuck you, ive raped people for far less than this. you think you can fucking come on OT and just act like a fucking hardass and order people around? Bad news for you, fuckface, but tonights the night your luck runs out. You fucking tell ANYBODY on these forums what to do again, and you're going to find out the hard way what a fucking baseball bat to the side of the skull feels like. Think I'm fucking kidding? I have your IP, I know who you are, and Im more than willing to settle this argument face to fucking face. You call yourself "Hooligan"? We'll see who's the hooligan when one of us is lying face down in a pile of their own blood, shit, and piss. Try and order someone else on here around, and see what fucking happens to you. I'm normally a calm guy but when I need to, I'm willing to break some fucking face to get my point across, just fucking test me you worthless sack of excrement.
>>
you feel like punching me in the face? bring it on you faggot. I know multiple fighting styles, and I also carry a switchblade with me at all times. Something fucking tells me that you'd be better off keeping your arms down at your sides. If you can't fucking put "cause" and "effect" together in that pathetic brain of yours, I'll help you out here. You'll be standing face to face with me, and let me fucking tell you, it'll already be too fucking late to back down at that point. You might decide "well shit, I might as well stay true to my word and throw a fucking punch". This is where you will go wrong. I hope you don't have a job that requires two fucking hands, because you're going to be missing one after I'm done with you. I'll casually divert your fist off to the side, as you suddenly realize you may have gotten yourself into something you can't back up. You'll try to regroup and pull your arm back, but that wont be easy when I jab my spear-pointed Benchmade switchblade straight through the bone in your forearm, and proceed to rip your entire fucking forearm and hand off in one quick pull. At this point, you'll probably spend 2 seconds in shock. I say 2 seconds, because thats the amount of time you'll have before I reverse the knife in my hand, and uppercut it straight through your throat. You'll spend your last few seconds gurgling blood, and wondering where you went wrong. After that, I'll be forced to take care of any witnesses who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Nothing a few quick choke slams can't fix, followed by a nice gentle slice across the jugular with the Benchmade.
Now, motherfucker, you sure you want to go through with that punch?
>>
There is no way 90% of those are actually pasta. This kid is making all of these up as he goes.

Impressive af, but nerdy too. Get a life kid.
>>
shut the fuck up. Do you hear these words that are coming out of my mouth? SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP. Don't dare dream of speaking to a fucking superior like that. Im perfectly capable of snapping your fucking spine in half, and I'm perfectly willing to do it. You fucking faggot, you have no idea what you're getting yourself in to. I'll rip your spine out from your fucking throat, and i'll use it as a dildo to assrape your mom with while I make her gag on my fucking cock. Then I'll pull your shit-covered spine out from your mothers asshole, and force your father to lick the shit off of it while I jizz in his fucking mouth at the same time. I'll make your dad snowball the resulting mouthful of your moms shit and my cum, over to your little sister, who i'll force to fucking gargle it while i rape her in the asshole and whip her with a belt. All of this will be in front of your spineless, dying body, laying on the floor waiting to die. The last fucking thing you'll ever see is me castrating your fucking dad and shoving his dick down your throat until you fucking suffocate.
>>
fuck you, you stupid cunt. You are a piece of worthless trash whose opinion is about as valuable as a piece of lint. You're nothing but an insecure faggot who gets off on gay porn and getting fucked in the ass by old men. Quit wasting space and fuck off already, you fucking dick sucking queer. Nobody gives a flying shit about anything you have to say. You have the intellect of a dead cockroach. Your diaper wearing ass is too stupid to even grasp the concept of how to take a shit in the toilet, let alone anything about humanity and life and death. You can barely even breathe without messing up, that's why your dumbass wakes up in the middle of the night struggling to breathe, because you can't even breathe right half the time. You are the embodiment of failure, ignorance, sickness, disability, stupidity and worthlessness. Your parents would be overjoyed by the news of your death. Both of your parents are white but you are still the biggest NIGGER on the fukcing planet. Not a single human being has any ounce of care, respect or compassion for you. The best thing you will ever experience in life is a hard on that you get from being robbed and killed in a a home invasion. Fuck you, faggot
>>
What? WHAT WAS THAT? Sorry I must have misheard, I thought I heard a giant faggot mouthing off at me with something he sure as fuck could never back up, but it must have just been my imagination. Because after I imagined hearing that, I proceeded to imagine how good it would feel to break that persons fucking spinal cord over my knee. I imagined how my next step is usually to rip out one of the persons fucking ribs and jab it straight through their nose into their brain cavity. I imagined pulling that rib back out, and then brainfucking that dead faggot through the new massive hole in his face I created.
But I didn't really hear anything, right? no one would be fucking dumb enough to talk to me like that on here.
>>
or maybe he's copypasting some nerdy fight between to autists from wow or something
>>
hey "navy seal" are you a navy seal or are you a marine? lmao. i currently serve and i've never heard of any navy seal having access to any type of marine weaponry. if your going to make threats. make them legit. and i highly doubt any actual, hardened navy seal would spend any of his time on this stupid fucking website. get your shit straight. admit you live with your mommy, and that you fap to the idea of someone sodamizing you with a saudering iron....
>>
Why is it that you demand I tell you what I had said when it is written in the text of the post number you quoted? Can you not read? And I am not a bitch, I have a girlfriend and I treat her well. I don�t believe in fighting, so you being in the Navy Seals is a characteristic I deem unimportant. Obviously your ego is more important than your being, since you keep track of rough estimates of your psychotic rampage victims to later relay to strangers. I am assuming you mean guerrilla warfare. Since gorilla warfare is more of a comedic thought I just conjured in my head. In light of your apparent illiteracy, I can�t help but ask, how do you go about wiping my existence of the face of the Earth if you can�t spell? In your cutesy jetliner armed with tittie missiles? Explain the physics of a missile to me in clear detail, from the air it soars through to the mechanisms of triggering the explosion. You know about as much as your literacy. Go ahead page your secret spies for duty, it will be a lost mission because my data is completely secure. I�m hidden behind the curtains of the internet. If you can be anywhere, anytime, I expect you in your goofy jetliner and your fellow spies at my door in 3, 2, 1�oh sorry. Nothing. You call my life sad when your life is just one giant exaggeration: inflating your ego to ethereal heights by making assumptions about people that aren�t true as a means of intimidation (comedic intimidation, might I add) and putting people down left, right and centre. Your the guy who fronts the virility online to make up for that which you lack in person. Another thing about you is that you cannot reason.
>>
>>594382446
>i'm sick of people telling /b/ about their problems
>better inform /b/
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I�ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I�ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I�m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You�re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that�s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little �clever� comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn�t, you didn�t, and now you�re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You�re fucking dead, kiddo.
Thread posts: 149
Thread images: 18


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.