[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Admit it /b/, Obama has been a great president.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 301
Thread images: 43

File: obama-air-horn-ap.jpg (61KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
obama-air-horn-ap.jpg
61KB, 640x480px
Admit it /b/, Obama has been a great president.
>>
File: image.jpg (10KB, 300x259px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 300x259px
>>
>>593872319

Nope, hasn't even closed gitmo yet, and that was on his 2008 ticket.

Fuck him.
>>
>>593872319
3 TERMS 3 TERMS!!
>>
>>593872319
He addressed the nation, yet he hasnt addressed the important questions.

Such as the one we're all asking: Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu.
>>
File: 1352431963086.jpg (153KB, 680x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1352431963086.jpg
153KB, 680x1024px
>>593872319
He's been a somewhat 'meh' president, largely because of the Republicans. He's shares some of the blame for sure for not being able to work with them but they've been fucking obstructionists.
>>
File: Why u staring.gif (862KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Why u staring.gif
862KB, 500x500px
>>593872686
fuckin beat me to it. damn
>>
The amount that he has done, while it may look like hes awful right now, in the following years to come, it will make him look like an above average president.

Far from "Great" but we can't have everyone be as good as Clinton
>>
I have never felt more patriotic than I did when watching the State of the Union Address. I feel like Obama realized he's been jerkin off for the past six years and he's finally doing shit.

Or it was all just political grandstanding bullshit faggotry, but I'm feeling the love for him right now.
>>
He's killed Osama and lowered the gas prices faggots what more do u want your own castle with a moat?
>>
He singed onto the patriot act making it permanent law so yea... rather have bush honestly
>>
>>593872568
Please explain why gitmo is so important to you. Not trying to be a dick, just interested in your thoughts...
>>
>>593872319
obama has given me subsidized healthcare, a free phone, more unemployment and welfare for years, and tax refunds for high speed internet, allowing me to sit in my moms basement for the next 5 years without having any human contact except 4chan. obama is a great president.
>>
File: 1402186781785.jpg (1MB, 1469x1900px) Image search: [Google]
1402186781785.jpg
1MB, 1469x1900px
I'd still vote Ron Paul
>>
I thought it was interesting how the youtube live stream had 300k+ viewers at 720p and never experienced a moment of lag or buffering
>>
>>593873395
I sense your sarcasm, however I did lul
>>
>>593873186
Except he didnt kill Osama, it was Leon Panetta's call to kill him, and they were following Bush's protocols to find him. (Not celebrating Bush as he was a failure too) Also, Obama was kept in the dark for this entire mission because he had denied 2/3 requests to send the seals in.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/osama-bin-laden-raid-not-obamas-call/
>>
File: image.jpg (255KB, 990x1248px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
255KB, 990x1248px
>>
File: 1406759982852.png (36KB, 543x334px) Image search: [Google]
1406759982852.png
36KB, 543x334px
>>593872686
Weaboo faggot
>>
>>593873992
and he didn't do any of that.
>>
File: Police State - Boston.jpg (832KB, 700x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Police State - Boston.jpg
832KB, 700x3000px
>>593873057

>Or it was all just political grandstanding bullshit faggotry, but I'm feeling the love for him right now.

It was bullshit.

He had 4 years where the Dems controlled the house and the senate when he could have done things, then he had another 2 years when the Dems still controlled the senate when he could have done things. And yet he waits till the Republicans take control of the house and the senate to suddenly act like he has principles because he knows that now he won't have to follow up on any of it. He can just propose shit, wait for the Republicans to shoot it down and then score political points by saying that the Republicans are holding America back.

Fuck that Uncle Tom motherfucker.
>>
>>593873992
I thought the bald guy in the back died in his garage?
>>
>>593874168
/thread
>>
>>593872319
He's Allright, his time as president wasn't disastrous, pretty good for the first (almost) black guy, he did us proud, all he had to do was refrain from being a coon (playing ratchet music in the white house, being friends with AL Sharpton, wearing socks and sandals in public etc.) could've been worse, they could've put a real nigga in the white house he would've probably set black people years, he could've started a war with France for being batches, he could've went on live t v and call putin a fuck nigga, he could've caused world War 3. All in all obama was OK
>>
>>593873395
retard
>>
Obama's a lying dirtbag scumbucket and all his supporters are imbeciles.
>>
>>593873513
Underage b& detected.
>>
>>593874194
lol nice picture you giant miserable fucking loser.
>>
File: Obama Warmonger.jpg (104KB, 574x960px) Image search: [Google]
Obama Warmonger.jpg
104KB, 574x960px
>>593872319

1: Obama has issued drone strikes to bomb 7 nations simultaneously.

Iraq
Afghanistan
Pakistan
Libya
Yemen
Somalia
Syria
and the Gaza Strip in Israel.

In the process the membership of terrorist cells has gone up across the Middle East due to outrage over the drone strikes.

2: Obama also tried to start a war with Syria and was made to look like a fool by the Russians and covertly sent military hardware to Syrian rebels who later became ISIS.

3: The Department of Justice gave military hardware to Mexican drug cartels under operation Fast and Furious. Attorney General Holder still has his job.

4: He gave hundreds of billions of dollars to the banks just like Bush did.

5: Obamacare is an utter failure that does nothing to drive down the absurd prices set by the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry which is frequently 10 times the price charged to Canadians for the exact same drugs and procedures. That's why the Pharmaceutical industry spent over $500 million dollars on advertisements supporting its passage.

6: The IRS was actively involved in rigging elections by disproportionately auditing conservative groups. The 3 year on going investigation into this behavior was covered up until after Obama's reelection and then the head of the IRS plead the 5th and resigned. The President considers the issue resolved.

7: A trillion dollars blown on a stimulus package that failed to stimulate.

8: Over 18 trillion dollars in debt and he continues to increase spending willfully ignoring the European debt crisis.

9: The NSA is spying on everyone and Obama supports it despite campaigning to repeal the Patriot Act. The heads of the NSA (Alexander and Clapper) both lied to Congress, the American people, and the courts set up to oversee them and they both kept their jobs.

10+: NDAA, GITMO, Bengazi, etc...

Obama has betrayed every principle he ever claimed to have. The only reason to keep supporting this man is blind party loyalty.
>>
>>593874000
Did you know the cute little girl dubbing Ducky in the movie was brutally killed just after the release ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judith_Barsi

Just to make people sad...
>>
File: 1421786866609.jpg (334KB, 768x965px) Image search: [Google]
1421786866609.jpg
334KB, 768x965px
Jesse Ventura 2016

The hero /b/ needs

The hero the world needs
>>
>>593874641
/thread
>>
Mother fucking Republicans keep blocking legislation that would allow college graduates to refinance student loans and lower their interest rates.

God damn Republican assholes.
>>
File: 1408778827078.jpg (175KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1408778827078.jpg
175KB, 960x960px
>>593874194
>>593874554

Do you actually have something to say? Or is this lame insult what you consider trolling?

If you want to rustle my jimmies you're going to have to step up your game nigger.

0/10 troll harder faggot.

PS: How do you like this picture?
>>
>>593872319
he was but i just wished he didn't do a complete 180 on his vow to protect whistle blowers and end bush's mass surveillance program. passing of Nixoncare was good but i'd tweak it so people who don't have insurance (especially if it's because they can't afford it) won't get penalized.
>>
>>593873942
Hey dumbass: It wasn't Obama who killed Osama. It was a team of mercs and Seals operating under Panetta's orders derived from Bush after Clinton saw the threat as presented by Bush the First and recommended by Reagan after what happened to the Marines in Lebanon, an event that was predicted by Carter who remembered Ford's warning as Given about the Mideast by Nixon who was more aggressive about mideast matters than Johnson. plagued by Vietnam after Kennedy's concerns were passed along by Eisenhower who wanted to do to the mideast what Truman did to the Japs in 1945 after Roosevelt died.
>>
>>593872319
It's hard to argue with metrics. But of course republicans don't seem to believe in facts.
>>
It doesn't matter who is Pres.

You have to work to get to where you wanna be.

Fuck Obama and fuck politics in general.
>>
What's there to admit OP? If by great you mean a lazy ass fuckwit, then yes he's great. In fact by those terms he's amazing. He takes a vacation to hawaii like every month ffs.
>>
>>593872840
pretty much this, every time he tries to make a change they block his shit then blame him when nothing gets done
>>
File: Obama's life.gif (2MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
Obama's life.gif
2MB, 240x180px
>>
>>593875249
That's evading a ban, and that gets you a permaban. Trying to incite an invasion gets you merely a 2-week ban from just /b/, not from any other board. You also have the luxury of MULTIPLE SECOND CHANCES with your threads being delete multiple times. HELLO? ARE YOU GETTING A CLUE? THEY'RE TELLING YOU NOT TO DO IT AND YOU ARE DISREGARDING IT MULTIPLE TIMES, SO OF COURSE YOU'RE GOING TO GET BANNED FOR IT. Then if you're dumb enough to repost it AGAIN after being TEMPORARILY BANNED from ONE BOARD, you are going to be permabanned globally from all of 4chan. That's the way it works around here!
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Defense_Authorization_Act#Notable_or_controversial_NDAA_legislation
>>
>>593875042
saved this picture, fucking truth amen
>>
File: obomo.jpg (125KB, 480x315px) Image search: [Google]
obomo.jpg
125KB, 480x315px
As a resident of the UK who has pretty much no interest in US civil politics, I actually like Obama; ergo like the US more than I did before.
>>
jesus i hate how this lady talks
>>
>>593874194
SWAT teams are not military.

And as far as having armored vehicles - would YOU want to pull up to a shootout in a regular old cop car?
>>
>>593874243
Shhh frank is monitoring
>>
>>593875355
Oh this is the best example i have ever seen. More truth, can not, be told.
>>
>>593875136
Bush... Wasn't that the dude who invaded the entire middle east for their oil? Oh right, that was the son. The dad did it to stop communism, then those guns ended up being used against us.
>>
>>593874641
/thread
>>
Just got gas for 2.19 a gallon hasn't been like that in forever. Best president since Clinton.
>>
All he does is talks about turning the page, a new day for the people of America, bring hope and promise to the working class...

When it comes to empty rhetoric, he's one of the best there's ever been.
>>
>>593872319
gr8 b8 m8 I r8 it 8/8

His golf game probably has become great over the years, though.
>>
>>593875768
I paid 1.86 last week brah
>>
anyone watching this senator earnst? she looks and sounds 100% insane
>>
Jesse Ventura for president
>>
>>593875478
Bush established the Homeland Security Agency and gave the NSA and other federal agencies the power to spy on Americans by issuing illegal executive orders.

Yet - no Republicans batted an eyelash, complained, or tried to sue him.
>>
>>593875420
Just calm down friend.
>>
>>593872319
>waits for republican majority in Congress to propose tax hike for the rich
he's a fucking idiot
>>
>>593875768
This is what America has fucking come to
>>
>>593875891
Damn you in the south my nigga?
>>
>>593876105
Not even. Arizona.
>>
>>593875844
Republican campaign slogan for 2016: Abandon all hope and change. Eliminate taxes for the wealthy.
>>
>>593874995
If it wasn't an INSANELY risky loan, a bank wouldn't need a law to let you refinance it.
Almost none of these people bitching about their student debt should have been allowed to borrow the money in the first place.
Absent government meddling, no bank would issue a six-figure unsecured loan to an 18-year-old.
>>
I'll admit it over my dead body. Filthy nigger uses too much executive power.
>>
>>593872568
>>593873343
Not him but its a smack in the face to democracy, they are incarcerating people with no trial and torturing them.
>>
>>593872319
Is it time for the daily thread where we have to figure out whether or not someone is stupid enough to actually like Obama or is just trolling?
>>
File: Snowden its about power.jpg (82KB, 1067x560px) Image search: [Google]
Snowden its about power.jpg
82KB, 1067x560px
>>593875503

So you like the fact that the NSA has been working with British Intelligence to spy on you without your knowledge or consent?
>>
>>593872686
You'Re so FucKing StupiD that it's GlorIouS
>>
>>593874641
This is what FOX viewers actually believe
>>
The Keystone Pipeline will create a grand total of 35 jobs. It will not be an "economic boon for America that will create thousands of jobs and bring in billions." That is fucking total bullshit.
>>
>>593873044
>Clinton
>good
>lying to the grand jury
>sent jobs to china
>owed his success to a republican controlled congress
Yeah, "great" president you liberals got there. Bet you got on your "Hillary 2016" shirt on huh?
>>
>>593876088
I'm super comfortable living a great life. Keep the nigs from rioting and keep the rich from raping me too much and I'm happy it would be nice if there was a party that was concerned about the middle class but there isnt. And I'm closer to being poor than I am to being rich so fuck republicans
>>
ITT: Statist and liberal cockmonglers trying to cover for a shit teir president.

Whoever said Clinton was a good president is very confused.

Every president since Kennedy has been low teir to shit teir.

Inb4 Raygun.
>>
File: 1414938967120.jpg (31KB, 482x600px) Image search: [Google]
1414938967120.jpg
31KB, 482x600px
isis terrorist be like
>>
>>593875525
>military guns
>military uniforms
>military vehicles
Anyone claiming they're not military is tacitly condoning open flouting of the Posse Comitatus Act.
>>
>>593876075
He knows they won't do it. He put Republicans on the spot to reveal what they truly are - the party of the rich.
>>
>>593872319
Literally the worst president of all time. Somehow he manages to be worse than Reagan.
>>
File: Obama's Crazed Puppet Rape.jpg (66KB, 595x426px) Image search: [Google]
Obama's Crazed Puppet Rape.jpg
66KB, 595x426px
>>593875768

>low oil prices=good president

You realize he has nothing to do with that right?

In fact he's actively opposed fracking and oil pipelines which increased US domestic production and started driving down prices.

PS: The decrease in oil prices is due to an increase in supply (mainly fracking in the US and Canada) and a decrease in demand due to an economic slow down in China and India.
>>
>>593874641
1 fuck terrorist
2 remember when the republics want to support ISL
3 started in 2006 and we were tracking them
4 ok true, fuck him for that
5 what we had before was shit and it need to be change, republicans had no plan to fix it.
6 they did it to the liberal groups too, fact check faggot
7 compare to the countries that took the other route we golden.
8 spend bills are passed by congress, it the president jobs to find a way to pay for what's in the spending bill. also he has to follow it.
9 they have always spied on people and he had nothing to do with it.
10 republicans will not let gitmo get shutdown. how many people have we lose to senseless wars?
republicans only talk about repeal the work obama has done without offering any alternatives
>>
>>593876847
Or maybe they're opposed to all tax increases on principle. After all, taxation is literally theft.
>>
>>593876226
Refinancing doesn't affect anyone except the ones making the loan payments.
>>
>>593876347
>during dish/fox dispute, dish replaced fox news with 24/7 glenn beck channel
>checked fox listings on dish network
>listed as conservative entertainment
>keks were had
>>
>>593874194
Look at that cancerous picture. Bury yourself a shelter 500 feet underground with a large supply of canned food and iodine then. Fucking nut.
>>
File: IBYCN.png (215KB, 495x405px) Image search: [Google]
IBYCN.png
215KB, 495x405px
sup.
>>
>>593876847
Both parties are the parties of the rich. Neither one gives a single damn about you..
>>
I love Obama, would vote for again.

Couldn't even watch the republican rebuttal, that bitch is just a tone deaf retarded. It was like watching a robot, fucking weird
>>
>>593876604
But Regan wasnt bad
>lowered tax-rates
>anti-communist
>didnt interfere with private businesses
>emphasized free enterprise
If he was so bad, why did they elect a republican after he left office?
>>
>>593876315
That's the definition of spying. Nobody ever gives consent to be spied on.
>>
>>593874641
sarah palin and michele bachmann
>>
>>593873186
>Bush's Protocols

Holy shit I have heard it all. The amount of stupid here...
>>
The government consists of two teams of people who shout across the aisle at each other and waste money while chasing votes, avoiding the arduous task of doing anything at all.

Given that he is the figurehead for such an organization, the abilities of Obama don't figure into it. He could be the genetically engineered offspring of the greatest leaders on Earth, raised to rule from birth. Or he could spend every day getting trashed at an opium den underneath the Capitol building, allowing his delusional mutterings to filter into the debates above by means of a series of pipes.

I'm not convinced that either version would make a difference.
>>
>>593873186
He had no part in lower gas prices
>>
ITT: mentally retarded faggots that actually think there's a big difference in left and right parties. Mentally retarded idiots that don't realize that both of the criminal parties serve nobody else but the rich, the centeral bankers, and the corporations.

I can't believe people are this mentally challenged for this long.

>muh social issues

Glad I moved to Nederlands. Retarded American fucks.
>>
>>593877174
You are retarded. Please die horribly and painfully. You're the reason this country is going to shit. Fuck you open your fucking eyes.
>>
>>593876866
From an outsiders opinion...
ARE YOU FUCKING SENILE?
What about GWBush the absolute fucktard he was
>>
>>593876616
Armored vehicles. Body armor and tactical weapons.

These are the kinds of equipment one needs when frequently going up against citizens who are armed to the teeth.

Posse comitatus means you cannot use the military to enforce civilian laws except under marshal law. That does not apply here.
>>
>>593874641
1. Yes, obama issued precision air strikes, BUT cut the US policy for torture
2. There;s no proof of anything you said here being true.
3. Holder is only interim until they find someone else, which will be hard considering the republicans have rejected more Obama nominations than any other president in history. PLUS, Holder has been otherwise doing a pretty good job.
4. That was necessary. Most economists agree that an extensive bailout kept us out of another depression
5. Obamacare is not a failure at all. The states with the lowest rise in healthcare costs are all states that have implemented state-run websites for the ACA. Further, healthcare costs across the board have gone up at a slower rate than any time in the last decade.
6. There was a senate select committee hearing about this. NO EVIDENCE. You don't like it, too bad. What else are they supposed to do with NO EVIDENCE?!?!?!
7. Stimulus package worked. look at the US economy, faggot
8. most of which was accrued by Reagan, Bush, Clinton, etc. If he could raise taxes on the super rich, maybe we could get the debt under control, you retard
9. HURR DURR implying literally every country isn't doing this or that Obama started this.
10. Even mentioning Bengazi. It was political grandstanding by the republitards. They had a senate select committee on this too. Once again, NO EVIDENCE OF INTENTIONAL WRONGDOING OR MISLEADING
the point is, you're a fucking idiot who believes anything your republican media source spouts about Obama
>>
>>593877248
>marijuana listed as schedule 1 narcotic
>most drug enforcement raids in history
>most executive orders of any president to date
>fucks relations with many nations
>iran-contra leads to rise of extreme terrorism that we still battle today
>>
>>593877089
True enough. My point is that having bad credit (as a result of taking on a large, risky loan and then defaulting) would tend to make a bank wary of issuing what is effectively a second loan to cover the first.
Plus a lot of people with serious student debt don't have much in the way of assets to put up as collateral.
>>
>>593872840
Remember when he had both the Senate and House? Republicans were powerless.
>>
>>593872319
>Admit it /b/, Obama has been a great president.

obama is just a black version of george w.bush. both equally incompetent and corrupt.
>>
>>593877070
We have to pay for our military somehow. And we have to pay for our roads, bridges, power grid, and other infrastructure.
>>
>>593877684

I wish I was this mentally retarded. Life would probably be a whole lot more simple.
>>
>>593877679
Not saying there's no use for SWAT, but they're much too widely used now.
>>
>>593877248
it's easy to make such a sweeping "if he was so bad, why did..."
The reality is that Reagan was our first great defecit spender. It's easy to bolster the economy when you lower taxes while spending more money than you're getting.
You probably don't understand any of that though, do you...
>>
File: 1392146722116.jpg (50KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1392146722116.jpg
50KB, 500x700px
>>593876075
No he's not. He doesn't really want that tax hike to pass. He, like all other Democrats are in the pockets of "the rich" right alongside the Republicans. He waited until:
>1) He knew it wouldn't pass
>2) He could blame it on the Republicans

Really this has been his M.O. his entire presidency. He talks big talk to get his brain-dead followers all riled up for what "Obama gon' do for me" but then waits for the exact right moment to pretend to do things, so that he can just throw his hands up and say "Sorry guys, Republicans wont' let me".

This gets him off the hook as well as drives his constituents further to his side, and thus further divides the American population. They keep us distracted with shit like Mike Brown so that they can do all their shady stuff (Like SOPA 2: electric boogaloo) while we're bickering among ourselves and the news is full of emotional shock value stories.

I hate him, but only an idiot thinks he's an idiot.
>>
>>593872319
Every president you Amerifags has is bad because of the weight they have from the previous president. You elected a movie cowboy as president like wtf
>>
In the beginning he made it clear that one man can not change the nation, it takes all of us to put in work to get the bright future.

If half of us are doing nothing but bitching, we will never reach our full potential.

Take a look at new York, Mt Rushmore, Hoover dam

There was a time people of this nation worked together to do great things.

Its time we step up and have some pride in our country!
>>
>>593877479
Then why were conservatives calling for his balls when gas was $4 a gallon?
>>
>>593877790
>sold crack to blacks
>put black in jail
you know what's worse than a black male?
a black male without a father.
>>
>>593877457
I'm so sick of you fucking cynical people shouting what's the point when you don't really even understand the system! What a bunch of cowards you actually are
>>
>>593872840

>Passes health care reform
>Allows young men, poor, to get medical care for nothing when they previously were unable to get any medical care
>Made health care affordable for the people who, previously, could never have afforded heal care.

Just the ACA makes him above everything Clinton ever did.

Sorry bro, you're an asshole or uninformed.
>>
>>593877926
>military
Slash it.
>roads, bridges
Should be up to the states.
>power grid
The power company is a private corporation. I pay them to maintain the grid.
>>
File: ObamaBush.jpg (22KB, 360x430px) Image search: [Google]
ObamaBush.jpg
22KB, 360x430px
>>593874641

>they did it to the liberal groups too, fact check faggot

"IRS agents testified before Congress that the agency’s political targeting did not apply to progressive groups as Democrats and the media have claimed, according to a bombshell new staff report prepared by the House Oversight Committee chairman, Rep. Darrell Issa."

http://dailycaller.com/2014/04/07/committee-staff-report-no-progressive-groups-were-targeted-by-irs/

>they have always spied on people and he had nothing to do with it.

He actively concealed the NSA's actions for years and he has continually supported measures to increase domestic spying power (he even proposed a new bill last week to increase those powers) as well as supporting legislation to make the powers granted by the Patriot Act permanent.

PS: What makes you think I like the Republicans? The Democratic and Republican party establishment are two sides of the same corrupt coin and their policies are increasingly identical.
>>
nigger
>>
>>593877248
He was a shining light for a moment. But still low teir.

Most of his economic reform was piggy backed from LBJ.
We invaded Grenada
Iran Contra

But he did also tackle the USSR when it was in its most dangerous state.
>>
File: LxfpfV8.png (875KB, 1023x800px) Image search: [Google]
LxfpfV8.png
875KB, 1023x800px
This was actually the best president we've ever had.
>>
>>593877926
Why does literally 60% of our national budget go to defense? Since when are we the fucking world police? There's countries out there with a very small military budget that are doing better than us. Fucking replublicans and their guns and bibles. They need a gun in one hand to shoot random fucks and a bible in the other to convert all them mudslimes.

What are we defending? We have no freedoms with all the spying and government up our assholes.
>>
>>593877589
You just think those things cannot be fixed. I believe they can. Does that make me retarded that I'm still willing to work within a system (albeit a dysfunctional one) instead of giving up on it like you did, pussy
>>
>>593876192
Same, in Phoenix and got it for 1.83 before fuel points
>>
>>593875503
>I don't know anything about his policies or doings but he seems like a nice guy so he has my support.

You're what's wrong with this world.
>>
>>593875042
Picture is fucked. Ouch.
>>
>>593878001
Bush wanted us to be vigilant and prepared for the terrorists.

Honestly - cops would not have so much military gear if we did not waste so much money on military spending.

I was in the Air Force. We gave away guns and vehicles to civilian police departments every time we got new stuff.
>>
File: 1418009056799.jpg (81KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1418009056799.jpg
81KB, 720x540px
>>
>>593878424
/thread

Andrew Mothafuckin Jackson!
>>
>>593874641
>All countries listed are filled with terrorists and radical islamists
>Doesnt understand anything about ISIS or how it was created (try Iraq junior)
>Doesnt understand this is a common tactic in law enforcement, except there was no sting
>Fuck banks
>Still more affordable for the lower class who had no alternative (its not even really obamacare, thats just what republicans would settle with)
>Fuck money in politics shill
>Check the economy again, retard
>This country has been in debt since the civil war
>The NSA is a shit
>To be fair he's trying to close gitmo, but hes not a dictator so its more complicated than "he wants to" also "muh bengazi"

Ultimately he has been deeply disappointing I agree, but think of what the alternative wouldve been.
>
>>
>>593877989
wow, what a good point! I'm calling it a win.
Republitards 0
People with brains 1
>>
>>593877684
3. Holder is only interim until they find someone else.
Holder has been there since 2009
7. Stimulus package worked.
Yeah if you contributed to Obama
>>
File: 076.jpg (3MB, 4608x2592px) Image search: [Google]
076.jpg
3MB, 4608x2592px
>>593873992
You call those donuts

Tim Hortons Masterrace reporting
>inb4 gay
>>
>>593878494
North phoenix, the circle K off 7th ave and bell
>>
>>593873057
>inherits the worst economy since the Great Depression
>"I feel like Obama realized he's been jerkin off for the past six years"

Thanks for the laugh, friend
>>
>>593877790
>muh weed
>>
>>593872319

bitch please!
>>
Still a nigger
>>
>>593878273
You don't understand how federal infrastructure works. If states had to do it all - we would have 50 kinds of bridges on 50 kinds of highways with 50 kinds of power distribution systems, etc., etc.

What a waste.
>>
>>593876315
No, but that would happen regardless who your President is.
It's inevitable.
Anyways, the American public don't seem capable of doing anything about it.
>>
>>593878355
>George was testifying to various congressional committees, the new report found. IRS officials and a lawyer in George's office had informed the inspector general that liberal groups were targeted in "be on the lookout" notices, or BOLOs, the report says.
>>
>>593879096
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/05/irs-targeting-senate_n_5773476.html
>>
>>593875945
/thread
>>
>>593878450
Republicans say if the US doesn't run in and go to war with every country who looks at us wrong - then the rest of the world will think we are weak and will invade us and kill all Americans.
>>
>>593874194
>4 years of recession and financial instability.
>gtfo
>>
The NSA doesn't give a fuck if you live in your mom's basement. They won't tell anyone. I promise.
>>
>>593878899
We already do have that. Notice how the road changes whenever you drive over a state line? The feds set some requirements for interstate highways, but the states mostly manage their own roads.
>>
>>593878607
>Ultimately he has been deeply disappointing I agree, but think of what the alternative wouldve been.

Agreed. Better a president who sucks at doing good shit than one who is good at doing bad shit. I think that pretty much sums up the republicans and democrats as whole parties, too.
>>
File: 1418185042950.jpg (23KB, 300x277px) Image search: [Google]
1418185042950.jpg
23KB, 300x277px
>>593875355
Holy shit you may have just made the most valid point I have ever witnessed on 4chan.

You are awarded 5 internets.
>>
>>593878461

No faggot it really can't be. As long as the majority of the U.S. population are retarded and buy into the two party system, their little puppets are still going to have control on the country. When Americans can vote someone in that's not a total lying faggot and replace congress them come talk to me. Until then no. You retards had your chance twice and now he's gone. Have fun with Jeb Bush or Hildog
>>
>>593876315

That certainly wasn't happening under Bush.

That's an American voter's priority issue.

You should delete all the cp off your computer, child diddling cuck.
>>
>>593872319
>race relations are worse
>immigration is fucked up
>pretty much open borders
>ISIS was a "JV team", now a huge threat to the world and killed american journalists
>still not out of a recession we should've been out of 3 years ago
>debt is skyrocketing because we aren't able to afford free college plans, the welfare state, and immigrants
>government spending is out of control
>jobs are still not getting to average Americans
>Obamacare fell on its face, more debt because Americans can't afford it
>has no legacy
>refuses to deal with Islamoc threats
>Sends Atty. Gen. to Ferguson funeral but not world leader March in Paris
Lol, yeah sounds fucking great
>>
>>593878669

I'm not a republican I'm actually very liberal when it comes to politics I'm just not a dumb fucking piece of shit like you that has blind party loyalty.
>>
>>593874352
i think George WBush was the one to call putin a fuck nigga.
>>
File: gary_johnson.jpg (127KB, 605x328px) Image search: [Google]
gary_johnson.jpg
127KB, 605x328px
>>593879242
>what the alternative might have been
>>
File: space.png (298KB, 1089x520px) Image search: [Google]
space.png
298KB, 1089x520px
>American politics
>>
>>593875503
That's why half of Americans hate this libtard Marxist socialist faggot. He is trying to bankrupt and destroy the US like the europoors do to their countries. You like him, fucking have him
>>
>>593878355
>>593879096
>>593879161

So you think that an article by the Huffington Post one of the most absurdly biased media outlets in the country is more reliable than a report by the House Oversight Committee?
>>
>>593879485

>Who needs infrastructure funding
>>
>>593878899
Just like the sockets in the walls of your home which, BTW, were decided by private business long before the government stepped in.
>>
Has the entirety of America ever been happy with its pres?
Doubt it. So I don't see the reason for debate...
The people who like Obama like him for all the reasons others dislike him. Then people bicker over stuff based on skewed and conflicting articles.
>>
>>593877589
Dutchfag here. The political climate here is getting just as bad.
>>
>>593875768
Yes, best celebrity fake president since Clinton, you libtard asshats
>>
One thing that Obama is doing right is getting an international coalition together to get ISIS under control.

Currently, there are more than 50 nations in the coalition. Even Saudi Arabia is participating in bombing runs on ISIS compounds.

If a Republican was in charge, he would say, "Relax everyone. 'Merica will handle everything on our own. We will sacrifice our soldiers and spend our taxpayer money to solve everyone else's problems. There's no need for y'all to get your hands dirty. We got this."
>>
Obama is just another puppet. There is no real difference between democrats and republicans. People will always worry about their own lives before worrying about what going on around them. The United States has done nothing but bring hate upon itself and it is digging it's own grave.
>>
>>593879184
And Democrats vote for it and hope we lose
>>
>>593875945
Id vote for him
>>
>>593872319
i am jealous at his ability to lie and get claps afterwards.
>>
>>593879628
Devolution != defunding.
Also, check into his record as governor.

>>593879671
Based American free enterprise inventing motherfucking electricity.
>>
>>593874641
all circumstantial adjustment due to a financial meltdown and inherited geo political issue.
>>
File: Obama vs. Nixon.jpg (29KB, 400x249px) Image search: [Google]
Obama vs. Nixon.jpg
29KB, 400x249px
>>593876315
>>593879334

>That certainly wasn't happening under Bush.

Did I say Bush was a good President?

I think that Obama and Bush are the two worst Presidents in the history of the United States due to the immense damage they've done in undermining the bill of rights and by tripling the US national debt from $6 trillion prior to Bush, to $10 trillion after Bush and then to fucking $18 trillion after 6 years of Obama.

If you don't recognize that the establishment of both halves of the two party system are utter shit then you need to pull your head out of your ass.
>>
File: this-is-a-good-sign-official1.jpg (59KB, 910x910px) Image search: [Google]
this-is-a-good-sign-official1.jpg
59KB, 910x910px
>>593879763
Yeah
>>
>>593879811
ISIS was created partly because we though the "rebels" would topple Assad. The US most likely was counting on something like ISIL to form. Just so they can have en excuse to take away more of our rights to protect us from "terrorism." Inb4 tinfoil hat
>>
There were no great presidents in the moment. Even Washington was decried by many as awful after his presidency.
Hell, there are no great men. Only men we don't know enough about.
>>
>>593872319
above average at least.
>>
>>593880244

Hack yack yack. The problem is this is a bipartisan issue that you disagree with as part of a child molesting minority.

Don't put this on Obama. He's not the far left version of Elizabeth warren.
>>
>>593877684
>2. There;s no proof of anything you said here being true.

there totally is you doofus.
>>
>>593876226
>Risky loan
>rep based primes crisis
>kek

we all know what happens after an economic meltdown, the wealth is redistributed right back to the higher financial entities. Get with the science.
>>
>>593872686
Saved to my copy pasta folder thanks m8
>>
>>593880244
Obviously missed Jimmy Carter. Obama has earned the mantel
>>
>>593874641
Hay /pol/ anyone ever told you that you are always right.
>>
>>593876847
Hey libtard, the US has taken the highest amount of money from taxpayers in US history. You can take every Americans income, all the US GDP, and it still wont cover the socialist spending of your president. The US has a spending problem, not a tax revenue problem.
>>
File: 1417760765031.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1417760765031.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>593878073
Underrated post.
>>
>>593878832
>probably blames borrowers for the primes crisis

forgot one anon.

institutions actually failed to self regulate and called debt "collateral".
>>
>>593880617
A student loan is even risker than a subprime mortgage since the borrow has zero credit history and there is no collateral.
Are you trying to talk about QE now?
>>
>>593880567
If it ain't from Fox News or Rush Limbaugh, then it's a bunch of fucking mainstream liberal media lies.
>>
>>593879532
That will happen regardless of who is President.
Haha at you for actually thinking politics makes a difference!
>>
>>593880861
If you account for inflation, Americans pay less in taxes now (as a percentage of income) than we did in 1950.

Google it.
>>
>>593879628
>Thinking infrastructure built and maintained by the government is superior to projects built by private enterprise
>being this much of a statest bootlicker
>>
>>593880814
He is right though
>>
>>593872319
OP has been drinking the media kool aid. What is it like to be force fed lies and scandals?
>>
>>593872319
go fuck yourself
>>
>>593878450
We don't spend 60% on defense.
>>
>>593880962
How does charging people more interest make risky loans any less risky?

Doesn't it actually make it more difficult for borrowers to repay debt, and therefore make it more likely for them to default on their loans?
>>
>>593872319
It's all about what they do to people who piss them off:

Bush > Sends the Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marines to get into a bunch of inconclusive gunfights with their minions

Obama > Has them shot in the face and/or assraped with a hellfire missile.
>>
>>593880962
dude they gave loans to people that had almost nothing on hand just to sell the loan back. Knowing that these people would not be able to pay. It was one of the biggest pig moves in history and everyone, even members in high finance agree. Secretly of course.
>>
>>593877801
Just gib me my money, niggar

dont care where it comes from....gib it to meeeeee
>>
File: Bill of Rights - modern.jpg (1MB, 1656x1905px) Image search: [Google]
Bill of Rights - modern.jpg
1MB, 1656x1905px
>>593880244
>>593880711

Carter was incompetent and weak; but he didn't do lasting damage to our individual rights in the way the Bush and Obama have.

>>593880513

I realize that you're trolling; but its still worth pointing out that the state spying on all of its citizens without warrants has Orwellian implications to all of us.

2/10 got a reply.
>>
>>593881151
The government uses private contractors to build the infrastructure. But having things controlled from a central perspective prevents redundancy and waste and ensures a coordinated effort.
>>
>>593881468

>What is basic economics.

I'm not sure. Maybe you should find out by taking some classes?
>>
>>593881452
Right. We spend MORE than 60% on the military.
>>
>>593881686
That shit worked out real well for the Soviet economy.
>>
>>593880244
YES, this guy gets it.
>>
>>593881703
I teach economics. I have a masters degree in secondary education.

And you need to learn what rhetorical questions are.
>>
>>593881676

Sure, bill of rights. You're the one, child molester, who knows. We are going against the bill of rights, tell everyone.
>>
Obama has done many great things to pass some key reforms and stabilize the economy and end meaningless wars in the middle east. He pulled troops out of harms way and sent in drones to appease the war monger conservatives.

But that's not good enough because he's a nigger.
>>
>>593878450
>>593878450

Its about 16%, which is still too much; but not the worst of our problems.

Sauce is pic.
>>
>>593881827
The Soviet Union collapsed mainly due to military overspending.
>>
>>593881999

I have a Bachelor's in Econ.

Your questions are simple, rhetorical or not. Stop being silly. If you're a teacher, don't be a cunt.
>>
>>593881827
That only works on a small scale.
>>
>>593881676
youre the cancer
>>
>>593881123
But the tax laws aren't taken into account Deductions have disappeared. No one paid the high rates back in 1950.
>>
>>593880415
Yes, Baghdaddi was in US custody in Iraq for over a year and was mysteriously released to form ISIS. The next US backed BinLaden to destabilize the region
>>
>>593875768
do people seriously think the president has anything to do with gas prices??
>>
>>593882113
That is the proposed budget for this fiscal year. If passed - it would go into effect on Oct. 1.

Last year's budget earmarked 60% for the military.
>>
>>593875947
neither did any dems
>>
>>593882403
Conservatives sure the fuck did.

But now they don't.
>>
>>593882237

0/10

I realize you're not bright enough to come up with an original or interesting troll, but you could at least use proper punctuation.
>>
But what did he do to protect amd enshroud a citizens rights? All the ACA has done is regulate an industry. When it comes to your personal, rights. They are becoming tattered and more frayed by the day.
>>
File: n-joe.jpg (6KB, 168x226px) Image search: [Google]
n-joe.jpg
6KB, 168x226px
>>593872319
Nope. He's only a historic icon of Affirmative Action run amok. Disappointment.
>>
>>593882228
I have to keep things simple for the unwashed masses.

If it doesn't fit on a bumper sticker, conservatives will not even bother to read it.
>>
>>593872319
Fuck king nigger
>>
>>593873044
Just what is it you perceive him to have done?
>>
>>593881123
Google the total amount of US tax revenue. The largest amount ever! and they are just wasting it. Socialism works great until you run out of other peoples money.
>>
>>593882340
Bullshit. Tax rates for top earners were more than 40% in 1950.
>>
>>593880220
Retard spotted
>>
>>593882403
Not this one
>>
>>593882724
Fitting on a bumper sticker doesnt make them less illiterate. They parrot what they hear on Fox.
>>
>>593882630
you are the cancer.
Is that not the proper grammer? Or are you seriously going to picky over you're vs youre
>>
>>593882845
Yes please explain so this guy can make ridiculous unfounded counterpoints to the contrary.

Obama has done zero good things. Zero. He can't even boil water.
>>
>>593872319
Our debt has went through the roof. My ins premiums have doubled so everyone else can have "free" healthcare. More war(s). He seems to sympathize with terrorists. Uhhh oh yeah he's fucking great. Fucking nigger.
>>
>>593882556
Democrats were a minority when the shit went down. Republicans had a filibuster proof majority for 6 years under Bush.

And those fuckers rubber stamped every bill they wanted during that time.
>>
>>593881796
OK dumbass, go suck a dick and learn the meaning of numbers..hurdur
>>
>>593882724
Considering the last 6 years why would they bother?
>>
>>593882634
Precisely which rights are you talking about, and exactly how are they becoming "tattered and frayed"?
>>
>>593882845
not the person you responded to but I wanted to say that whatever you don't like is enough for me

whether you don't like something he did or you feel he didn't do enough, I just want you to know that anything that makes you mad is good
>>
>>593878450
the problem is the world bitches about us being involved everywhere and bitches more when we aren't and since we have the biggest military we end up being the ones who have to deal with it. It's kinda like being the tallest guy. it may suck but you're always gonna be the guy asked to get stuff off the top shelf
>>
Capitalism is not better than Communism, Communism is not better than Capitalism. They are the inverse of eachother, two sides of the same coin. They are both equally failed systems.
>>
>>593883193
Never had a filibuster proof majority. They had the majority for 4 years.
>>
>>593882863
2015 dollars are worth much less than 1950 dollars.

So we might be bringing in more dollars from taxes - but we are actually bringing in less revenue than we did in 1950.
>>
Someone is going o have to answer me how are people supposed to spend more into the local economy (abroad through outsourcing) or with free market exchange without having access to compensation by limiting general access to higher employment.
>>
>>593875288
College kids think they know
>>
>>593883596
even worse people are naturally stubborn and will cling to either system because it is what defines them. what do you propose though genius?
>>
>>593883596
climb back under your rock
>>
>>593883810
i wrote that like crap, excuse me, *to and *this
>>
he's been OK. better than bush, worse than clinton. dem 90s were the tittays
>>
>>593878241
Obama Care through my employet has a $6,000 deductable for any hospital visit. How is that affordable?
>>
Fuck that nigger
>>
>>593872568
Only Congress can provide the funding to relocate the prisoners from Guantanamo to anywhere else. Congress is run by Republicans. You already know this.
>>
Don't see he did anything everytime I turn around he is on vacation, doing speeches, helping to raise money for the Democrat coffers, or playing golf. The man checked out of office shortly after is second term started. Fuck him, fuck the dems, the repukes, and every lie in as politician and every lieing ass media fucking mouth piece our there.
>>
File: 1394670775230.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1394670775230.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
If we are comparing Obama to recent presidents, he hasn't been all that bad.

Honestly, he hasn't been bad at all. He is pretty much mediocre.

Still, there aren't really any redeeming qualities to him because his good things are shadowed by the bad.
>>
>>593883810
Fuck unions and the minimum wage. Companies should pay US workers the same wages they pay in South American sweatshops.

Investors and CEOs are the ones who put their balls on the line every day. They deserve the lion's share of compensation.
>>
>>593883694
The US dollar with the most purchasing power was the 1790 USD. It's been going down steadily since and hasnt dropped as perceptively since. The only real preceptable drops since the end of the revolutionary war have been the end of the civil war and the great depression.
>>
>>593872319
All our presidents were great, Obama's holding up a hard par.
>>
Theres some people at my college always with a stand about how they need to impeach obama and then bankrupt wallstreet. Theyre some of the most politically ignorant and stupid people I've ever seen. Look at their website its larouchepac or something like that
>>
We will never achieve a perfect government because people are selfish.

Just chill.

Overall quality of life has never been better..

Half of the people in America are mad at Obama because they can't afford a $600 iPhone. Nigga you don't need that shit. You don't need to tell everyone on facebook that you are working out or eating a bagel at that exact moment in time.
>>
>>593884139
In what way?...I'm going to regret asking this.
>>
>>593884399
Yes, because once america is a third world country everything will be perfect
>>
>>593884510
In the modern age information spreads much more quickly. Because of that, every ilttle thing the president does wrong is more noticeable. And since the media focuses on the bad, the impression of the president is always going to be negative.
>>
>>593884256
It's more affordable than 100% out-of-pocket.

People who bitch about Obamacare are the ones who used to have $20 per month health insurance with $25,000 co-pays and 60% deductibles.

Now, they have to pay $200 a month for a $6000 co-pay and no deductible. Cry me a river.
>>
All politics is a brainwashing tool of the corporate elite who really control the government.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 311x311px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 311x311px
>>593882627
No one smart believes the president has anything to do with gas prices..but they sure as hell know to use it as a polital stick to smash your opponent over the head with when you get that chance..because that's the stupid shit that the dumbfuck voters buy, and that's what wins you votes.

>not knowing how politics work
>>
>>593872319
He is a con man and a fraud.
>>
>>593872319
alot of nigger love on 4chan lately.
>>
>>593882113
>>593882531

>Last year's budget earmarked 60% for the military.

60% of discretionary spending, yes.

You see the 27% for Medicare and Health and the 33% for Social Security, Unemployment and Labor, the 6% for interest on our debt, and the 4% for Veteran's benefits?

That's 70% of the budget and its all mandatory spending, IE the government is committed to paying it regardless of what congress or the President say.

Like I said, we're spending way too much on the military; but social security, medicare and medicaid are the biggest drains on the budget by a wide margin.

Obama has proposed cuts to military spending; but he sure as hell hasn't proposed cutting them down to less than a third of our current levels. That kind of dramatic cut would be disastrous even if it were possible.
>>
File: GEEKDICKASSANKS.jpg (75KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
GEEKDICKASSANKS.jpg
75KB, 500x488px
>>
>>593884399
>all my whats
>inb4 Surface RT

yeah that guy deserves the money.
>>
>>593884449
Since 1914 the US dollar has lost 98% of its purchasing power
>>
>>593878808
fuckin canadians go post in your prime minister thread, whats that? there isnt one? back to the trap threads you go cunt
>>
>>593885031

>not knowing that was my whole point

Why don't you explain to me how to post on this message board too.
>>
>>593884510
Harrison was a pretty shitty president.
>>
>>593879334
not sure if b8
>>
he's not called barack obama
HE'S CALLED BARRANQ OBONGA
>>
>>593872840
bullshit he has never given Republicans shit he has never went middle way with them. Bush when asking for funding for Iraq he gave Dems an Increase in mim wage thats middle way. Obama JACKSHIT
>>
At election time, conservatives exclaim "The difference between Democrats and Republicans is like night and day!"

After losing an election, conservatives say "There is essentially no difference between the parties."
>>
>>593885111
And out of all of that what is the government constitutionally responsible for...the military
>>
>>593879420
k fox news

opinions are not facts
>>
>>593885247
1790 - 1860
1861 - 1913
It lost far, far more
>>
>>593873057
if someone has been jerking it for 6 years they will jerk for 8 years pal
>>
>>593885613
dems asked for a raise in minimum wage

republicans are asking for gifts for big oil.

HUGE FUCKING DETAILS BEING LEFT OUT DON'T YOU SAY?
>>
>>593885111
seeing world instability, as much as a peaceful approach is preferable, you may want to keep a strong army for when times are tough and for defense. Altho i find the m1a2 to be too expensive and rather obsolete compared to the much lowered price, mass production swarm model the russian t-90, third of the price, faster, as much fire power, and upgradeable. altho i do not know armament as thoroughly as an expert would. May be best to pressure for efficient military spending instead.
>>
File: the logo.png (84KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
the logo.png
84KB, 240x240px
>>593874194
Politics is all bark no bite anyway, all of Obama's best actions were probably strictly confidential unless it fit into his parties political paradigm.

Anyway, Obama was looking good up there and had a handful of good lines, that's what really matters about the SOTU speech.
>>
>>593885111
This guy can read and understands the meaning of numbers. Thanks for schooling these libtards
>>
>>593885111
ACA is designed to take a lot of strain off of Medicare and Medicaid.
>>
>>593883596
This is objectively bullshit. Capitalism is head and shoulders above every system that we've ever tried. Not perfect though, and a little bit of socialism mixed in isn't bad.
>>
>>593872840

For the first 4 years of his Presidency the Dems controlled both houses of congress at which point the Repubs were powerless to stop him. For the last 2 (up to the last congressional election) the Dems have still controlled the Senate and he could have got things done if he'd been willing to compromise with the Repubs. A failure to compromise is the fault of both sides.
>>
>>593885847
Don't try to beat him with the argument of ignorance. We all know it's invincible
>>
>>593884880
Fuck you, I should have to foot the bill for others. Some who just need to get off their dead asses and learn to take care of themselves. Also what about the flat out lies we were told about how easy and how cheap and great this bullshit ia. They couldn't even get the fucking website to work. And after over a year of working on it it can be hacked by a two year old wit a cell phone. Please do you really feel safe with the IRS being in charge of it. Those blood suckered are the worst group of assholes, beaurcrates willing to throw the constitution out the window to help prepeuate a broken system.
>>
>>593884880
On minimum wage explain how $200 a month is affordable? Even a dollar over minimum. And best part is if you don't get it they fine you. Fucked up if you ask me but you must be a basement dweller so.
>>
>>593884880
>being this much of an uninformed deadbeat
>>
File: masterdoughole.jpg (398KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
masterdoughole.jpg
398KB, 2000x1000px
>>593885300
masterrrrace
>>
>>593873186
Presidents have no control over gas prices.
>>
>>593874243
He committed suicide
>>
>>593886160
not for both sides Obama has never attempted to met them half way he has offered nothing its all on him
>>
>>593885932
Show me
>>
>>593885966
America can keep a strong Army without spending 10 times more on our military than the next 12 nations combined.
>>
File: castro.jpg (75KB, 640x783px) Image search: [Google]
castro.jpg
75KB, 640x783px
abama is in real trouble
>>
>>593885956
Minimum wage increase is a union wage increase Why would big oil need gifts?
>>
File: y0Rmf.gif (2MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
y0Rmf.gif
2MB, 300x169px
>>593886574
Goddamn I want that shit right now
>>
File: image.jpg (723KB, 1728x1779px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
723KB, 1728x1779px
>>593885305
>tfw you're the dumbfuck voter

They don't believe it, they're playing politics
>>
>>593884880
I had 100 dollar per month, 1000 copay. Now its 250 per month and 5000 copay. Ill cry you a river and drown your low rent ass in it.
>>
>>593886376
Having good insurance is part of exercising individual responsibility.

Nobody wants to pay for your medical bills because you thought you were Superman and skipped buying insurance.

Be a Republican, and take some God damne personal responsibility for your own well-being, you ignorant crewcut-wearing conformist.
>>
>>593886436
There are supplements available for poorfags like you.
Thread posts: 301
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.