[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

Post a better athlete.. person.. even human being that is better

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 289
Thread images: 55

File: timbrody.jpg (9KB, 194x259px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
timbrody.jpg
9KB, 194x259px
Post a better athlete.. person.. even human being that is better than Tom Brady. Fuck you.. you can't
>>
>>593684058
>>
File: timbrodylaffing.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
timbrodylaffing.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>593684206
Nice try. GG no re.
>>
You lose!
>Patriots will win Superbowl??
>>
File: 465025877.jpg (336KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
465025877.jpg
336KB, 1800x1200px
>>593684896
>>
File: Charlie Brown.jpg (426KB, 1656x2500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Charlie Brown.jpg
426KB, 1656x2500px
>>593685148
>>
>>593684058
kek
real funny

he's a douchebag

decent player who will be hall of famed but he's a major douchebag common now OP

kek

/thread
>>
>>593684058
human being? didn't he dump his pregnant gf for Giselle years back?

top kek
>>
File: 1421717916927.jpg (164KB, 620x771px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1421717916927.jpg
164KB, 620x771px
>>
Jim Thrope
>>
>>593685359
He will go down as the best QB EVER
>>
>>593685528
MODS

/thread
>>
File: riff-raff.jpg (2MB, 3300x2176px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
riff-raff.jpg
2MB, 3300x2176px
>better athlete
>better person
>better human being
>>
>>593685600
doubt that
it will never be confirmed in this era.

billicheck will likely be confirmed as greatest coach though i'd say
>>
File: 1415162214963.jpg (29KB, 400x361px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1415162214963.jpg
29KB, 400x361px
letting NE fags post

why?
>>
>>593685746
this guy knows
>>
>>593686228
agreed.
scum of the sporting world lol
>>
File: 1419215182819.jpg (17KB, 178x283px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419215182819.jpg
17KB, 178x283px
>>
File: 183989501.jpg (29KB, 300x204px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
183989501.jpg
29KB, 300x204px
One Eli Manning, apparently, since he beat him in two different Super Bowls in which he was the HEAVY favorite.

Say whatever you want, slob on his knob for the rest of eternity, but 18-1 will always hang over his head, and so will losing to a 9-7 team when he had a chance to redeem himself.

As a side note: as far as pure athletes, Bo Jackson was the greatest athlete of all time. If he hadn't been injured, and injury, by the way, which only happened because he was so fucking athletic his joints couldn't handle it, he would have been a Hall of Famer in two separate sports.
>>
File: Paolo Maldini.jpg (29KB, 620x484px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Paolo Maldini.jpg
29KB, 620x484px
This guy
>>
File: 8:29:2009.jpg (80KB, 640x1052px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
8:29:2009.jpg
80KB, 640x1052px
>>593686785
>>
File: Vainilla Ice.jpg (29KB, 360x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Vainilla Ice.jpg
29KB, 360x240px
>>
>>593684058
>handegg

abandonthread.png
>>
Tom Fucking Brady is the Greatest Of All Time. Fuck off you jealous haters.
>>
Wayne brady
>>
Tom brady has had the best coach of his generation carry him.

he's a hall of famed but best ever?

what a joke

spygate cheater
no super bowl wins since cheating
now we find out they cheat in bad weather with modified balls

most importantly. he has choked in FAR too many big games.

if i can pick Billicheck as my coach then i'd take Marino, Elway, Peyton and maybe even ELI over this clown

HOF yes
BEST at anything other than being an Uggs wearing fag = top kek
>>
>>
>>593687283
agreed

i don't care about the media story lines.
changed the game forever.
best my eyes have ever seen when you block out the soap opera story lines imo
>>
File: 308.jpg (27KB, 399x495px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
308.jpg
27KB, 399x495px
>>
File: JimThorpe_main1.jpg (38KB, 363x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
JimThorpe_main1.jpg
38KB, 363x400px
>>593684058
/thread
>>
Either the Patriots or Cowboys will be the next NFL dynasty. Seattle will be busted in the mouth in a couple of weeks. It's possible Brady will have 8 Super Bowl appearances before he retires. Also--Belichick is a god. The Patriots are god tier right now. Can you deal with it?
>>
>>593687470
You're a fucking moron that doesn't know jack shit. Marino? One fucking SB appearance coached by one of the greatest. Eli? I don't recall him making a miracle catch to win the SB. 5 head? Lmfao. He's the biggest fucking choker in the NFL.
Get a fucking clue skippy.
>>
>>593688140
kek
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 400x264px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 400x264px
>>
>>593688446
marino is better than brady easily. football is a team game
>>
>>593685771
>>
>>593687659
gotta agree, dudes a fucking monster, probably can play any position if needed
>>
File: image.jpg (270KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
270KB, 1800x1200px
/thread
>>
>>593688584
Brady>Marino...and not even close.
>>
Too easy.
>>
>>593687782
>best my eyes have ever seen

you are about to see the greatest qb in nfl history win his 4th ring
>>
>>593687782
Biggest choker I've ever seen. 9 one and done playoff appearances... LMFAO
>>
>>593684058
>Tom Brady
> not the sweetness
Ishiggydiggydoo
>>
>>593685600
My god this is why I hate New England fans so fucking much. You are all bandwagoners who rides Brady's dick so hard you can taste it when you sit down.

He's not even the best QB in the league right now! He may have the most championship appearances/wins of this era, but pure QBR is owned by Rodgers and Drew Brees has 4 of the 8 5000 yard passing seasons, as well as the highest completion percentage in a single season. Peyton Manning has the most passing yards in a single season, most passing touchdowns, and is a 14 time probowler, tied for all time of any player and most as a QB.

Let's continue the stats: Peyton, 7 time All-Pro, 5 time MVP, 2 time Offensive Player of the Year. Brees, 9 time Pro-Bowl, 2 time Offensive Player of the Year. Rodgers, who's also only been a starter for 7 years, is a 4 time Pro-Bowler, 2 time All-Pro, has already won 1 MVP award and is probably going to win it this year.

Brady? 2 time MVP, 3 time All-Pro, 2 time Offensive Player of the Year, 10 time Pro-Bowler.

The only reason he's the GOAT in your eyes is because you're a dick riding Patriots bandwagon fan. If anything, Peyton is getting that distinction, and Rodgers and Brees are going to be in the conversation. Not to mention that he still has to stand up against Montana and Elway.

inb4: muh based brady. I just proved you wrong with stats, bitch.
>>
File: henrik.jpg (909KB, 2732x2028px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
henrik.jpg
909KB, 2732x2028px
>>593684206

This guy gets it.

>In 2004, he was awarded Best Dressed in Sweden. In April 2006 he was named one of People's World's 100 Most Beautiful People.[29] In December 2008, he was named one of Page Six Magazine's Top 25 Best Dressed in 2008.
>Lundqvist used to play guitar in a Swedish rock band called Box Play
>Lundqvist also has a restaurant called Tiny's located in Tribeca.
>Lundqvist plays guitar with John McEnroe.
>>
>>593686785
you have no idea how much i want the remaining '72 dolphins to die in a fire
>>
>>593688553
So many records that he might have a record for holding so many records.
>>
>>593689426
Keep ignoring all of Bradys records dumb ass.
>>
>>593687605
#1 stealing signs isnt cheating. it's good gamesmanship

#2 deflated balls? yeah on every packer.

you do realize you are a whiner, right? quit whining, faggot.
>>
>>593688584
are you concussed?
>>
>>593689426
Go back to worshipping your nigger players lol
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 640x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 640x360px
>>
>>593689459
non of that matters
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 576x316px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 576x316px
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 640x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 640x360px
Michael shumacher. Hes a billion dollar athlete. Well before the skiing accident
>>
File: image.jpg (201KB, 640x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
201KB, 640x640px
>>
>>593689033
kek
in your dreams
he wasn't even a top 3 player on his roster when they were cheating and won 3 rings

he developed into a HOF but with him as top dog he has chocked in big game after big game
>>
>>593689426
AGREE WITH THIS SMART ANON
>>
>>593689847
slap yourself with a trout until you come back to Earth
>>
>>593691494
Chocked? What the fuck is that?
>>
>>593691494
I pay little attention to the intellect of someone who can't even spell choked.
>>
>>593691068
using wins to determine best qb
is like arguing with kindergarden kids

wins = team stat dumbass
>>
>>593689715
I just listed his records, Brady Blower. I also listed the better records of the better quarter backs.

Post some stats and argue with me. Or just keep shouting "GOAT" like every other NE fan without backing it up.
>>
>>593691971
it's called a typo
new fag
>>
>>593691756
>>593691971
samefag detected
kek
>>
>>593689459

HEINRIK IS KING, LONG LIVE THE KING!
>>
>>593684058
I don't think he's the best athlete ever but I am a patriots fan.
We got in the fucking superbowl :D
>>
>>593691977
no shit dumbass. Using Any stat to determine greatness is useless. There are too many variables. Peyton Manning played in a dome most of his career. Brady played outside in a cold environment.
>>
File: ronaldo.jpg (128KB, 620x793px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ronaldo.jpg
128KB, 620x793px
>>593684058
Nigga, please
>>
>>593692105
Yeah because the c is so close to the o and the k on a keyboard. You're a fucking moron. Admit it.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
wwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
>>
>>593684058
I don't know why the NFL is just started to freak out now, Michael Strahan and Justin Tuck deflated Brady's balls years ago.
>>
>>593688553
This guy is an asshole. Wife beater.
>>
>>593691047

Lundqvist is the ideal perfect man.

>Professional athlete on an original six NHL team.
>One of the most consistence goalies in the game.
>Speaks multiple languages.
>Olympic gold and silver winner.
>Perfect hair and handsome.
>One of the best dressed men in the world.
>Knows how to play musical instruments.

Anyone would kill to be able to do all that he does and look like him. Sure Tom Brady has won a few championships but it's in a sport that only amerifats watch and like and doesn't even have an Olympic spot for the sport.
>>
>>593692646
Peyton Manning also carried his team his whole career and re-defined QB play for the rest of this sport's history and holds practically every record known to man

Tom Brady won Super Bowls when game managing (on top of having likely the greatest coach of all time).. he developed into an all timer for sure though… after his team championship years early on

Pick your flavor
No one will convince each other either way
>>
>>593693622
very true
>>
The NY Giants are having a laff at sir chokes a lot
>>
>>593693033
When you act like you got shit when someone brushes up against you you aren't an athlete.
Fuck off fucking soccerfag.
>>
>>593693653
he beat his wife? Marty?
>>
>>593693653
He never beat his wife you idiot.
>>
>>593693798
kek

their kicker from those years was a riot on twitter this week
>>
James mothafucking Harden
>>
who
>>
>>593693698
Apparently you didn't see the Pats-Ravens game where the Pats only ran for 14 yards.
>>
>>593693824
Naw lol I was exaggerating but he did decide to sleep with his sister in law, later divorced his wife to marry what at one time was his sister in law and make his ex wife his current sister in law (if you can follow that)
>>
File: ricchiemccaw.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ricchiemccaw.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>
Cheating at football is far from the worst moral lapse a human is capable of -- but it disqualifies one from consideration for best human being.
>>
>>593694092
apparently you didn't see the AFC championship game last year when the Broncos game plan was to stop the run (i.e. make Tom Brady beat them). He wasn't exactly good. In fact, I recall him being pretty piss poor mate. Everyone knows this
>>
>>593694256
you are lying rightttt?
>>
>>593694487
I saw the Broncos-Colts game last week. Manning looked awesome.
>>
File: OrigCash.jpg (42KB, 242x251px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
OrigCash.jpg
42KB, 242x251px
>>593684058
Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch
>>
>>593684058
Pat Tilman
Served for mcmurrica in marines, intelligent, manly as fuck, played for the nfl, seemed like a decent bloke
RIP
>>
File: shelford.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shelford.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
nuff said
>>
>>593694773
he sucked. looked like an old injured geezer. i wonder if he has anything left. but i think that young colts squad deserves a lot of credit as well in that match

i think he'd give it one more go
>>
>>593694834
i could agree with this i think
>>
You guys are all fucking retarded. The greatest athlete ever to exist in athletic achievements is this guy.
>>
>>593693033
Agreed, anyone who says soccer/footbol is shity can fuck themselves
>>
Manning is a regular season stat whore who melts down and chokes playoff time. Nine one and dones. 5-11 all time head to head against Brady.
>>
File: hernandez.jpg (49KB, 960x540px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hernandez.jpg
49KB, 960x540px
this guy
>>
>>593694894

this
>>
File: obj.jpg (81KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
obj.jpg
81KB, 1024x576px
Give it a few years, you'll see.
>>
>>593695345
He was one hell of a tight end. Too bad he had shit for brains.
>>
>>593695296
> against brady
> implying quarterbacks play each other during a game.
>>
>>593689426
I wish drew brees would reconstructure his contract to get league mvp I'm not even asking for superbowl
>>
>>593689459
Fucking stalker, i hope you're a female. That's kinda creepy
>>
>>593695296
correct me if i'm wrong.. isn't the regular season the majority of a player's career?

also team stat (wins again) *yawn*

manning would have won 9 superbowls with that evil coach
>>
>>593687659
Agree. Jam up dude and player
>>
>>593695296
hah
i must have missed those games when Tawmmy played defense against Manning
>>
>>593693033
This guy knows, football has around 11 minutes of play time were the players have to actually be active and not resting...compare that to soccer, its no competition who the better overall athletes are.
>>
>>593695230
That's just funny...in a cute way
>>
>>593696984
apples to oranges
soccer players don't take a physical beating week after week
>>
>>593696613
Let's not even forget a defense and run game
>>
Who cheats to beat the Colts? At home? When half the Colts offensive weapons and best corner were dealing with sprains?
Cheatriots that's who
>>
Listen mate, Rodgers or Luck may end up being better than either Peyton or Tom
so who cares right now
>>
>>593697847
kek
great coach but he goes too far
>>
>>593687605
GET THE FUCK OFF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT
>>
>>593697203
cute?
>>
>>593697904
I'm a Broncos fan. Manning is great and all but Rodgers and Luck are far better than Brady or Manning right now. Rodgers has a few more years to make his case and Luck is just getting started.
>>
>>593698267
somebody is crying hahahahaha
>>
>>593691756
>>593691971
That's awful nit-picky.
>>
>>593697299
It's not about abusing your body by getting hit. It's about being a better athlete overall. I'm not saying the practices aren't rough and the game isn't physical. Compare 11 minutes to 90 minutes of actual enduring gameplay though. Boxing is a sport and they get abused but it doesn't help their overall physical athleticism, only their chin. You put a boxer in a football game he wouldn't survive, you put a football player in a soccer match and they wouldn't survive either and vice versa. But at the end of the day a soccer player is in much better shape overall and a much better athlete. You never see a fat soccer player right?? Plenty of fat football players, they're there just cause their in decent shape and they're great for defense.
>>
>>593698507
oh i agree (right now). they have a long ways to go in both of their respected careers.
both have the talent to be the best. will be fun to watch both in the future
>>
File: Lomu.jpg (240KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Lomu.jpg
240KB, 1600x900px
>>593694894
Nah brah
>>
>>593698674
what about rugby players mate?
>>
>>593685528
is he kill?
>>
>>593698267
This is your typical Pats fan. No football knowledge before 1999, regurgitates stats ESPN shoves down their throats, credits team victories (like how 2 of his SBs were won on Vinitieri's foot) to Brady alone, doesn't know who Drew Bledsoe is, spams the ring argument because they cheated to get 3, and can't hold an intelligent conversation for more than 3 responses.
That's the biggest fairweather, bandwagon fan base in a nutshell
>>
>>593698894
Look above ya brochacho
>>
>>593684058
Jeter
>>
>>593698997
I COULDN'T AGREE MORE DUDE

well said!
>>
>>593697299
Soccer players take a huge physical beating from endurance alone. To be able to make it that long is crazy. Stamina and endurance can give you a beating dude. Just cause someone physically runs into you and knocks you down doesn't mean you're a better athlete
>>
>>593698292
Yes...you can read
>>
>>593698894
Touche, Rugby is like both sports combined. That's a crazy damn sport
>>
>>593698997
yup - that one pats fan ANON who bashed someone saying Marino was better, because of no ring says it all
NEWFAG when it comes to NFL
he was better than Tom in my opinion
it was also a different game back then
>>
>>593698997
yup andddd ESPN is located in New England as well. Surprise surprise
>>
File: stonecold4.jpg (29KB, 456x352px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
stonecold4.jpg
29KB, 456x352px
Clearly you fucking jerkoff don't know shit about athletes...... Pic related.

>WHAT
>>
>>593701001
kek
>>
>>593700221
Marino as a pure qb CAN be argued better than Brady dipshit. Why isn't he? Because he didn't win a ring? (hurr typical Pats fan). Look up the team Marino had. The talent he was surrounded with thanks to their idiot GM couldn't even win 5 games had it not been for Marino. Pats faggots always make up the bullshit saying "Brady does more with less!" when Marino basically coined that term over his career. Put Marino on the 2000s Pats teams and watch him win 5 rings. He wouldn't have choked to Peyton's retarded little brother when having a HOF Randy Moss catching his passes
>>
>>593698997
Lol no that's so wrong. Cheating didn't win any superbowl. Cheating was overexagerated the fuck out of and lost a 1st round draft pick. But please, if you can find one other QB who made the playoffs every single year he played (obviously not including the season he got hurt in week 1) and who won more playoff games, please, entertain me. Btw, Tom Brady rarely had the weapons Peyton Manning or Joe Montana had. Brady had Randy Moss for a couple season and you saw all the records that were broken in that season.
>>
File: damn.png (9KB, 478x265px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
damn.png
9KB, 478x265px
>>593685628
>>
>>593685746
/threaaad
>>
>>593695734
he is going to be very very good indeed
>>
>>593702009
wins wins wins
team stat team stat team stat

tom wasn't even a top 3 player on the pats roster when he got the majority of his playoff wins and all his superbowls

get a grip

he's a HOF player
and that's it
>>
>>593701926
i agree good sir
>>
>>593687659
This. It's like OP wasn't even trying. I mean I like Tom Brady but fuck anyone who says JJ Watt isn't one of the greatest NFL players ever. And he's still young
>>
Seahawks > Patriots
You will see Brady choke another one on Feb 1st suckas. Here is a crybaby Wilson for you, best athlete of all time.
>>
>>593694834
He wasn't in the marines. He was an Army Ranger. But yes he was a hell of a man.
>>
>>593702009
Oh here it comes.
>Cheating was overexagerated the fuck out of and lost a 1st round draft pick
If it was over-exaggerated, you wouldn't have lost a 1st round pick and Belichick wouldn't have been fined the largest amount for a head coach in NFL history. I understand that all teams filmed in the same manner before the rule change and that it was kinda hard to understand yet you're telling me the "great, genius Belichick" can't fucking figure out and understand a rule that many other teams did?
>"if you can find one other QB who made the playoffs every single year he played (obviously not including the season he got hurt in week 1) and who won more playoff games"
Here is this one again. Like I said in my earlier post >>593698997 "credits team victories (like how 2 of his SBs were won on Vinitieri's foot) to Brady alone"
And of course, Brady vs Peyton's weapons.
Ever occur to you that Manning MADE his weapons? How many receivers that left Manning had maintained their level of success? Not many. Who the fuck were Eric Decker, Demaryius Thomas, Julius, and Emmanuel Sanders before Manning? None had years with over 600 yards yet once Manning came to town, they all were 1000+ receivers in the same fucking season. Sorry Brady can't utilize receivers as well as Manning could but hey at least Belichick as GM gets him the proper defense and run scheme to win games.
Terrible arguments that get debunked instantly with an ounce of football knowledge
>>
>>593684058
we'll find out on the first faggot
>>
>>593696984
Fuck. Tired of people who say this shit. It's a different type of athleticism. Sure soccer players have endurance but football players have some of that too. The thing is, football players are stronger, and depending on the position they play, faster. Don't argue with me either because just because soccer players run more doesnt mean they can sprint faster than an NFL runningback.
>>
>>593703940
probably because their quarterback was tim tebow....
>>
>>593697847
45-7. Deflated footballs my ass the Colts got their asses handed to them. Average team with a great young quarterback. The better team won.
>>
>>593704252
Emmanuel Sanders worked with Big Ben, easily a top 6 qb in the league for years now.
And Tebow yes, but Orton? Look at how he turned the Bills around after EJ completely fucked his way out of his job.
>>
>>593704528
No shit. Not the point dipshit. Point is why even bother cheating against a team you would have stomped anyways? Old habits die hard.
>>
>>593704212
they can run faster because they aren't hampered by all that body-armor. A helmet? In football?
it's a wonder they don't carry a gun as well.
>>
>>593684058
Bernadatt Cumberbutch?
>>
>>593704528
absolutely better team won and it had no major impact in that win

but they prob did it and have done it before that

i wouldn't put it past hoodie pulling something like that

he's a crazy cat
>>
>>593705073
kek
>>
>>593699328
knocking them down makes you a better athlete.
>>
>>593704852
Would love to watch a soccer player try to chase down a good NFL runningback, even in full pads. He would get fucking burned. Without a helmet people would be dying, so what you just said is fucking retarded. I'm assuming you don't watch football, the way tackles are made absolutely necessitates padding. Don't try to compare it to rugby either the tackling is different.
>>
>>593698674
>>593698997
>>593701926
>>593703940
>>593704618
REKTing ball
>>
>>593706418
a soccer player probably couldn't play any position in the NFL except kicker
>>
tom brady what a guy
no homo
>>
>>593707747
Right who leaves his pregnant gf for Gisele, follows refs off the field screaming profanities over a call, often is too butthurt to shake other team's hands, and advertises uggs. What a guy
>>
>>593707747
>claims no homo
>probably frequents trap threads

kek
>>
>>593707522
i think NFL corners are probably athletic enough to play soccer though
assuming they put enough hours in developing ball skills of coarse

NFL corners are ridiculously athletic
>>
>>593689545
because of 18-1?
I mean it's not like its going to break a record or anything.

It will just be recognized as "The 2nd Team" to be able to ever do it.

Really don't see why you those old guys gotta die in a fire.
>>
>>593684058
Jim Kelly
>>
>>593693683

There is a reason why Tom Brady makes more money from the NFL than Lundquist does in the NHL. And Brady is only making half the money that he could, he just wants to win championships.
>>
>>593708283
someones jelly of being able to ditch a prego baish or a super model. >>593709371
my feelings for tom brady are non-sexual with the occasional admiring thought about his cock which is probably as fantastic as his ability to throw a football
>no homo
>>
>>593711197
I'm not sure any NHL players make more money than most franchise QBs really, is there?
>>
>>593711417
Faggot detected
nasty
>>
>>593711417
I know. That's why I said "what a guy"
read you slow dipshit
>>
>>593710933
I really admire Jim Kelly as well
>>
>>593711938
bitch if you call tom brady's cock nasty one more time i swear il post comments over the internet that are so illogical and ignorant you will be bound to respond to them angrily
>>
File: 14.gif (2MB, 160x120px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
14.gif
2MB, 160x120px
>>593684058
op confirmed faggot for tom brady
would fart tom brady's cum out of ass
>>
>>593712731
tom brady's cock is actually a large clit
He's a hermy pal
>>
>>593713425
no u
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 350x254px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 350x254px
What's going on in this thread?
>>
>>593686785
i agree. BO JACKSON baby
BO KNOWS!
>>
File: 2345234563.jpg (175KB, 960x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2345234563.jpg
175KB, 960x960px
vince wilfork. better smile, better athlete, quietly dominant force.
>>
>>593689847
if it isn't cheating then why were they fined half a mil and more importantly stripped ofa first round draft pick? nfl just does that for no reason? lel
and belicik is such a whiny bitch of a coach, when he loses big games he doesn't even go to the fucking press conference. when he lost the super bowl to the giants and eli manning he left the field well before the clock was even out cause he is a bitch and a sore lose, that is why he felt he had to cheat to win back when they were dumb enough to get caught by the nfl.
>>
>>593714161
Yep and the Pats tried to get him to take a pay cut. After years of holding down the defensive line near single handedly, that's the treatment he gets. ungrateful bastards
>>
>>593689426
Picking the greatest QB ever is a bullshit task, and I don't give a fuck about your stats. The game has changed so much that there's simply no way QBs of yesteryear could have accumulated as many yards and TDs. In fact it's only been since the Brady era that offenses have been doing the 40+ passing touchdowns a year thing.

That being said, this whole thread is shit. I'm a 49er fan, so of course I'm biased to putting Joe Montana and Steve Young in the top, but what about Bart Starr, Johnny Unitas? How do you even work them into the discussion? None of you fags know anything about history and should just categorically shut the fuck up.

And, as a 49er fan... Troy Aikman was the best. He always scared the shit out of me with what he could do with dem Cowboys.
>>
>>593715515
Implying comparing stats is the only way to compare qbs... for fucks sake, leave it to the 4whiner fan to cry about not knowing shit about history. You lost to the 3-13 raiders and you're riding on Kaepernick, the most overrated mobile qb
>>
>>593715515

i hear ya. as a ny giants fan, i still think about those cowboy teams.

they played like everyones big better brother and rubbed everyones nose in it.
havent seen anything like it since.
>>
>>593698883
>Lomu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSFSBwITH_s
>>
>>593714161
>bitch slaps motherfuckers in a playoff blowout
>stops to pull a drunk bitch out of her flipped car on the way home.
>a real hero and a human bean
>>
>>593715515
My dad still swears Unitas was the best with a toss up for second between Manning and Montana
>>
>>593703940
I'm not arguing. The Patriots were a pathetic lost franchise before this QB who was supposed to be NOTHING took less then a full season to win his first suoerbowl with a coach who has been fired by none other then the pathetic Browns. Stop acting like the Patriots had it fucking all. And I'm sorry but if you have Brady Emmanuel Sanders he would be a great player too, better then he was this year. Wes Welker was nothing before Brady and he has pretty much been nothing since he left too even with Manning. I'm not making "Patriots fans arguments" so cut the fucking shit and stop trying to criticize my NFL intelligence and act like I don't know anything about that's class A faggotry clearly I'm a fan of the entire sport not just my fucking team - AKA I know what I'm fucking saying.
>>
>>593715515
>>593716389
The secret to that incredible offense? The offensive line. One of the best in NFL history. Could open up holes for Emmitt Smith large enough for semi trucks to drive through. Protected Aikman enough for Aikman to snap the ball, trip, fumble, get back up, dust off the ball, spit shine it with his towel, and throw it to Irvin.
>>
>>593716817
Pretty sure welker had his best season with manning while missing a few games

kek
>>
>>593714197
Oh and don't act like you'd fucking stand there with a huge grin on your God damn face and be so excited to answer questions from the asshole press either. It's called being competitive, get a grip, I'd you aren't competitive you shouldn't be involved with the game.
>>
>>593716074
Are you fucking retarded? That's exactly what I fucking argued... that you CAN'T just compare on stats. Wow you officially get my vote for the biggest retard I've ever encountered on /b/.

And when did I defend Kaepernick? I preferred Alex Smith. Had he been put back in after that concussion, the 49ers would have won in the Superbowl. If Alex Smith were there last year, he wouldn't have been batted down by fucking Richard Shercunt. And the Niners would have cleaned house on the Broncos.
>>
>>593715515
Cowboys had a great TEAM
but Aikman himself wasn't the best ever IN MY OPINION

fair enough though
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 528x572px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 528x572px
>>593684058
fuck off Max
>>
>>593693033

/thread
>>
Remember that time we found out the Pats routinely cheat to make for having a mediocre 7th round pic as QB but the NFL turned a blind eye because the Patriots winning the Super Bowl after 9/11 seemed right?
>>
File: ronaldo1.jpg (194KB, 490x332px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ronaldo1.jpg
194KB, 490x332px
>>
>>593717024
Yea I'll agree with that. But I can't then speak counterfactually about Aikman, i.e. assess how good he would have been without that O-line. So based on the team he played for, he was the QB I was most convinced would fuck up another team. I was at the 1994 championship game when the Niners beat that Cowboys team. Even going up 21 points after Davis' interception I still assumed Aikman could bring back the Cowboys.
>>
>>593684058
Jesus Christ is better than all the scrubs in this thread.
>>
>>593709656

thats most of what soccer is lol. Yeah they can just 'work' on their soccer technique. nigga please, these fuckers develop these skills over a lifetime.
>>
File: image.jpg (150KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
150KB, 1334x750px
>>593717126
Are you retarded or are you fucking retarded. Yeah A LOT better.
>>
>>593716817
>Stop acting like the Patriots had it fucking all
I'm not. I even acknowledge that they sucked dick before Brady. Pats fans are the ones with no knowledge before 1999 >>593698997
Welker is a slot receiver. Do you know what that basically means? He's a security blanket and the fact that Brady's forte is short to medium passes, it's no wonder Brady apologists use the "Peyton had better weapons" argument when comparing Peyton's all field control history and Brady's slowly but surely style. Welker has been nothing with Manning? Sure he had a bad year because he was suspended and had a concussion in the preseason but last year? 778 yards and his single season TD best as the 4th receiver on the team is great. If you want to prove you have football intelligence, then fucking prove it by bringing up some actual football intelligent instead of crying that you do.
>>
>>593684058
Hitler.
>>
>>593718162
it's called 10,000 hours rule

Malcolm Gladwell - Outliers

You should read it

Yes i believe NFL Corners can easily be elite soccer players with 10,000 hours of practice
They are just as athletic

I do not however think any soccer player could play any NFL position, save for kicker, punter and long snapper

Just my two cents
>>
>>593717217
Fucking dipshit. If you read the entire comment without prematurely whining like everyone would expect you to do, you'd understand that my point was that there are other ways to rank qbs by taking their stats into context. Stupid fuck already whining.
Cleaned house on the Broncos? You faggots couldn't even keep it competitive against them this year.
>>
>>593689426
I HATE Brady and NE. But if they win, he has to go down as the best. Count all the other stats and accolades as much as you want, but championships are the only things that count. Period.

If you try to say otherwise, then Matt Stafford is a great QB.
>>
>>593717194
Right. Didn't know the "oh he's just competitive" bull shit applied to grown ass men and not kids who throw tantrums when losing a game.
>>
>>593718311
he scored the most touchdowns in only 13 games with the broncos. Sure he had less catches and yards - Broncos were putting up the most explosive offensive season in NFL history. Only so many balls to go around

Also the Pats threw more balls to them based on system so he was never gonna have more catches on the Broncos. Those quick outs that Brady threw to Wes were not part of the Broncos offense

So he was more efficient on Broncos and scored the most TD in a season there while playing only 13 games.. but ya i guess you can argue it wasn't his best year based on yards

Catch numbers mean nothing to me unless you are playing PPR fantasy football lol
>>
>>593717194
So much for sportsmanship. So much for being a respectable adult who can control their emotions and give credit to an opponent that played better than them and got the win. It's embarrassing
>>
>>593718930
i couldn't disagree more
>>
>>593718770
Again you prove how retarded you are... they couldn't do shit this year because Roman's full faggotry came out in the open and Kaepernick is shit at execution. And don't say the niners are >you faggots
I'm not a member of the 49er franchise. I'm a guy who grew up in the bay loving football, and I support the 49ers by watching them and cheering for them to win at all. You're the ultimate faggot for thinking delusionally he's part of the team. Kindly fuck off you illiterate homo cunt faggot.
>>
>>593695116
He was hurt. For like all of December.

And the Colts are a 6-10 team that Luck picked up and took to the Championship game.
>>
>>593686859
>>593686859
>>593686859
Roger Federer is the best athlete in this discussion. Greatest tennis player to ever live and he's still fucking slamming aces on guys like Djokovic. He's also a
Class act a real stand up guy with two beautiful twin daughters and a tennis playing wife. You rarely see Roger lose his cool on the courts, and when he does you can sympathize with his frustration, it's like you're fighting the battle with him. You cheer him on and clap for him when he hits incredible winners.
>>
>>593719486
Brady is a bitch

a hall of fame QB but a major bitch
That is indisputable imo
>>
>>593718332
LMFAO "Brady short passer" ummm Brady has one true successful deep reciever and he kinda had an MVP undefeated regular season with him. Give him Dez Bryant and see what happens (oh wait that shit will never happen). Btw, I'm fucking 20, so I'm sorry I can't tell you shit that happened before I was born, but I still know a more than basic history of my hometown team. I started playing football when I was 7 too so please don't try to say that I grew up and started watching my football team when it became convient too because I wouldn't have given a fuck if I lived in Jacksonville I would still be rooting for the Jaguars.

The end point is in 2 weeks time no quarterback will be more successful then Tom Brady and nothing you haters can say will disprove that. Let Peyton have his regular season success no one gives a shit. And then there are quarterbacks like Flacco who turn into some great player in the playoffs but suck dick in the regular season. It doesn't matter! Tom Brady was the best player from the day he started to the day he retires, no player was as great for as many games as Brady has and will end up being, because he's just been that good in the regular season AND the playoffs, which is the only fucking thing that matters when it comes down to it.

Next.
>>
>>593719757
Still caught up on Kaep. For fucks sake stick to the point dipshit.
>I'm not a member of the 49er franchise
HOLY SHIT NO WAY? I TOTALLY THOUGHT YOU WERE THEIR GM OR SOMETHING! Silly me!
>>
>>593719880
I agree
>>
>>593719819
Roger is a class act and an incredible athlete.
>>
>>593719999
delusional pats fan
he's already the greatest in your biased numb skull
2 weeks won't change anything for yourself and most other NFL fans with no horse in the conversation

fuck off faggot

you're clearly delusional
>>
>>593719567
You think individual awards are more important than championship trophies, then?
>>
>>593719999
>I started playing football when I was 7
Oh shit there it is. All the credibility I need
> 2 weeks time no quarterback will be more successful then Tom Brady
Joe Montana and Terry Bradshaw would like to have a word with that but of course, you don't know who they are or have seen them play.

>Btw, I'm fucking 20, so I'm sorry I can't tell you shit that happened before I was born,
Like I said, football didn't exist before 2000 when Brady started for Pats fans.
>>
>>593718930
I can literally think of many actual, valid reasons Stafford actually is far from a great qb regardless of how one would value championships
>>
>>593720092
You must enjoy having an IQ of 73. Does your mom give you popsicles whenever you cry?

Retard.

There's nothing to "stay on point" about. You are literally retarded. I said you can't measure a QB based on stats because there is no consistent way of comparing QBs from today with as far back as Superbowl I. And yet you continue to pontificate your rubbish.

Go die in a fire.
>>
>>593719346
Haha so those slightly average tight ends or full backs that catch 5-7 cheap wide open touchdowns a year are more successful to you! Don't know how you expect to get many touchdowns if you can't get to the red zone and that's what Welker allowed New England to do for all those years. I should know I watched all the games start to finish.
>>
>>593684058
>>
>>593720912
Sorry your faggot ass can't even begin to determine and take stats into context. I guess it would be hard for 4whiner fans to grasp an actual football related concept. Nice new stadium btw, great job getting completely blown out the first game there
>>
>>593720886
One should regard championships only one way.
>>
post a better faggot than op...fuck...YOU CAN'T...HAW HAW HAW
>>
>>593720912
With your logic, you can't even accurately compare different qb styles from mobile to game managers because they aren't under the same consistent circumstances of game planning. That's how retarded you are. You're simply giving into the fact that you have to do a little bit of thinking and take some liberties with different players.
>>
>>593721304
>bringing in statistics generated by a bunch of brain-injured neo-faggots
True statistics studies many-body systems and has implications for interpretations of quantum theory. Don't quote me your faggot statistics because they aren't consistent from year to year. You don't have a valid control.

You. Are. A. Fucking. Retard.

You are literally the dumbest fucker I've ever spoken to on this site.

10/10 for being that retarded
>>
>>593720628
I believe Championships are more important to fans and franchises. it's the ultimate goal. But they are team accomplishments in the ULTIMATE team sport.

I think Marino was better than Brady and he has no rings. I think Manning is the probably the greatest of all time but could easily be okay with Montana. I wouldn't be upset if some people claim Unitas is as people I really respect believe he's in the conversation.

Championship trophies in a sport that has no 7 game series playoffs (it can't obviously due to the physicality of the game) like NBA and NHL, doesn't even guarantee the best teams winning, let alone the best QBs.

So yes, championship trophies don't mean much to me when trying to organize the order of BEST QB in the ultimate team game.

I look at a player's entire career.

Brady wasn't even the best player on the Pats roster when winning his 3 superbowls. But i do give him credit in developing every year and becoming one. He has won no rings as an elite QB. Those early years he was merely very good. Not ELITE. Again, my opinion. I'm sure PATS fans will disagree

Either way he'll still go down as one of the best. No problem with saying that. He's a legit hall of famer, for sure.
>>
>>593721574
Whether they make or break a player. Terry Bradshaw has as many rings as Montana and that faggot threw for only 2 more TDs than INTs his entire career.
>>
>>593719999
20 year old telling us Brady is the greatest.

*YAWN*

top kek
>>
>>593684058
Shael, becos he don't respech nochin
>>
>>593721993
>bringing in statistics generated by a bunch of brain-injured neo-faggots
what statistics have I brought?
Fucking retard. Typical 49er bitch. This faggot isn't even worth my time. What's a 49er bitch even doing in a football discussion and not living in the past like every other Raider fan?
>>
>>593721803
EXACTLY. That's why you're so retarded. You can't accurately compare them using statistics because there is no control. GO LEARN SOME FUCKING MATH YOU NEANDERTHALPLEB!

And because the game style is different... that's why I prefer Alex Smith over Kaeperpick despite his seemingly better "statistics", because I want the game manager.
>>
>>593720655
Oh yeah and I don't know who Emmit Smith is either too I suppose. Lmfao classic moron who thinks just because of my age that I'm less intelligent. LOL include Bradshaw just because he has 4 rings?? He barely was a good QB Brady blows his number away. At least Joe Montana has an argument, but there is no way an unbiased logical human being could make any case that Montana has any better of a career than TB12. If Brady wins his 4th it will have been in a huge timespan. For a QB to be good enough to compete and win a Super Bowl for a period for a 14 years in his career is incredible. Dumbfuck.
>>
>>593721012
you don't make sense.
come back in 10-20 years when you understand football better..l. Or maybe the english language, so you can do a better job writing down your thoughts
>>
>>593722644
Your logic would have no problem with saying Tebow isn't worse than Brady. That's how flawed it fucking is you pleb
>>
>>593721617
this
kek
>>
>>593722315
Get a life faggot. At least I'm only 20 and here wasting some time during my night. What about fucking you.

Btw I guess the people 50 years older then me calling Brady the greatest ever are wrong too? I guess so.
>>
>>593686785
THANK YOU
>>
Nick lindstrum

\thread
>>
>>593722856
No, my logic can compare Tebow to Brady because they played in overlapping years. I can compare them on the style of their victory. Tebow winning on big plays and big runs doesn't compare to Brady's clutch drives and generally consistent game management. From there, and only from there, you can augment the argument with some of your statistics like Tebow had a fuck more interceptions, many more incomplete passes, and correspondingly lower QB rating.

Again. You're a retard who doesn't understand mathematics and cause and effect for that matter.

Please die in a fire to remove your filth genetics from the gene pool.
>>
>>593722845
Are. You. Fucking. Mentally. Incapacitated? Do. I. Have. To. Write. Like. This. For. You. To. Understand. Something. And. Get. It. Into. Your. Tiny. Brain.
>>
>>593722709
TB12
how cute

kek

Fellow anons, i think we can easily make this 20 year old cry LEL
>>
>>593722709
>Oh yeah and I don't know who Emmit Smith is either too I suppose.
Am I supposed to be impressed that you know one of the greatest backs in NFL history? Congrats if your standards are that fucking low.
> include Bradshaw just because he has 4 rings?? He barely was a good QB Brady blows his number away.
Terry was brought up because you actually said something as retarded as "in 2 weeks time no quarterback will be more successful then Tom Brady" implying after Brady wins his 4th super bowl, he'd be the most successful. If that one ring is the only factor that puts him above the rest, why shouldn't Bradshaw be considered to be great within your retarded logic.
Fucking pats fans. Why am I not surprised this faggot is only 20 and actually used the "I played football since I was 7" argument like that fucking meant shit?
>>
>>593689026
Elon'!
>>
>>593723422
>>593721803
>With your logic, you can't even accurately compare different qb styles from mobile to game managers because they aren't under the same consistent circumstances of game planning.
>>593722644
>EXACTLY. That's why you're so retarded. You can't accurately compare them using statistics because there is no control
Oh so now you can compare qbs with different styles when not even 10 minutes ago you agreed that you can't.
And what math? You're literally saying you CAN'T math because of different eras and circumstance.
>>
File: O.J._Simpson..jpg (63KB, 304x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
O.J._Simpson..jpg
63KB, 304x400px
the OJ
>>
>>593723011
Yes they are wrong
Probably lack of football knowledge, or they are biased

Either way he's in the top 5 or 6 so it's not really a big deal either way.

People will have their opinions

There will never be a definitive best anyway really, as long as the media brainwashes people with WWE/soap opera style story lines

Heck we've had like 3 anons talk about team stats like QB playoff wins already! Goes to show how many idiots out there are clueless
>>
>>593723422
Faggot's own argument is unraveling on it's own.
>>
>>593723640
No it would be his 4th Super Bowl ring PLUS the pluthero of other shit he has done that would make him the greatest ever. Can you add 2 and 2 together? Even I got that.
>>
>>593724174
top kek
>>
>>593724265
You're talking to one of them LMFAO
i.e. Pats fans
>>
>>593723628
Yeah I actually just cried like a baby today like that motherfucker Russell Wilson!! Sometimes you just gotta let the tears flow man.

God the retardation. I really
Hope natural selection is weeding out those like you.
>>
>>593724309
oh boy. rings argument. what a clueless kid
>>
>>593724309
I got the 4th ring thing. Where the hell do you think I didn't add his ring count correctly? Fucking read dipshit
>>
>>593724695
Bitch please, Brady cries every night
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 550x373px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 550x373px
>>593684058
Great story there bro.
>>
>>593724710
kek
he's just a dumb kid
but i agree. it's kinda funny how these youngsters pretend to know everything

anyway i'm outta here

later fellow anons
>>
>>593724123
HOLY FUCK YOU ARE SO RETARDED!

The control mentioned here is a consistent means of comparing numbers from year to year, which doesn't exist because the game changes, as in league wide, over decades. The game style is just too different across those domains.

Within a local time span, you can clearly compare different styles because they're playing in the same league at a fixed instant in time. They are encountering similar opponents so you can assess relative to their victories against those opponents how good they are.

Learn what the scientific method is... learn what a control for an experiment is... learn that the basis of statistics is experiment and repeated runs of those experiments to generate frequencies.

You are a retard. You're making me not enjoy the word I've had to use it so much on you tonight.

Retard.
>>
>>593724874
Mother fucking THIS!!
>>
>>593724697
LOL oh yeah I forgot we are America, we give trophies to fucking 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th place because everyone is a winner in our book!!! lol no the only thing real elite leaders are based on is how many times they won a championship.
>>
>>593693033
>posting this on an amrican-dominated website
Either masterbait or lurk moar. I agree with you full on, but there is no point of arguing. Americans are always right, wether they are right or wrong.
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 635x859px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 635x859px
He's better looking and a better athlete, not that good of a person though
>>
How idiot Pats fans can credit Brady, a player who doesn't even play half the game on defense, for the wins his team won together is fucking retarded.
Even Gisele knows better "my husband can't throw and catch the ball too"
Just disrespectful as fuck to the rest of his teammates too. What? They didn't work their asses off either?
>>
>>593725192
Are we talking about best franchise or best QB on what is likely the most team oriented sport on the planet, with copious amounts of variables that determine success?

What a dumb fuck you are
>>
>>593724123
>>593725070
Further, I already said you can only augment your argument of the relative strength of a QB using stats, as in comparing Brady to Rodgers, but you cannot use it as the starting point for the argument if there is no control involved.
>>
OP confirmed for being autistic. You say athlete and your picture isn't a nigga. Bo Jackson is the best /thread
>>
>>593722006
For the most part we are in agreement. But when you consider that the guy has gone to the SB and won as much as he has, and not always with the greatest weapons (not always), you HAVE to consider that he MIGHT be the best ever.
Like you said, it's the ultimate team sport. So why are the Brady era Patriots always in the equation? What's the common denominator? Is it the hoodie, or is it Brady?

And for what it's worth, I thought Marino was the best PASSER ever.
>>
>>593725518
BO KNOWS
>>
>>593725070
can't even read the rest of your shit. 49er fans just dropped another level on the intelligence scale after meeting you tonight. kick rocks faggots
>>
>>593725518
OP seems to be a dumb 20 year old with Tom Brady posters on his wall
kek
>>
>>593725518
>>593725611
Even this Broncos fan will concede that Bo Jackson was a bad ass mother fucker
>>
yeah right that fucker doesn't even have legs
>>
>>593725441
totally agree with you anon
>>
>>593684206

he literally doesn't even have to move
>>
>>593684058
>>
>>593684058
>B A S E D

>A

>S

>E

>D
>>
>>593725709
Because you can't understand mathematics.

You must be a butthurt fat. One for a team that never wins anything, in any decade. Browns fan?
>>
>>593689426

>QBR

>QBR

>QBR

Holy shit, I dont think hes the best ever but you are a fucking retard using made up unreliable stats from ESPN. Peyton is the best REGULAR SEASON QB ever and Marino would dog shit on his records with todays rules/offensive personnel and strategy
>>
Ez
>>
>>593687605
Kill yourself asap
>>
>>593688140
Why give Belichick so much praise when he cheated to win a super bowl? He deserves no praise whatsoever
>>
>>593724710
You just don't fucking get it. 4 Super Bowl wins isn't just it. It's all the categories he is leading or top 3 in. It's being good enough to compete and win super bowls for a timespan covering 14 fucking years. It's the MVPS and awards and all the other shit but it all matters. Try to understand it.

Btw keep on your funstreak because I actually don't suck Tom Brady's dick, because I'm not a Tom Brady fan, I'm a Patriots fan pointing out the truth. Out of all the shirts and jerseys and sweatshirts I own not one is a Tom Brady one. So suck a dick and have fun watching us win another Super Bowl. G'night faggots.
>>
>>593726144
Again, you have not even put forth a single digit. All you've said is "Hurr can't compare different eras" and "hurr Brady better than Tebow because intangibles, intangibles, intangibles" get lost faggot. Not worth my time
>>
File: image.jpg (253KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
253KB, 1200x900px
Best TE in the league
Thread posts: 289
Thread images: 55


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.