[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /b/ it's happening >I lost my mother >I lost

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 5

File: download.jpg (4KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 284x177px
Alright /b/ it's happening
>I lost my mother
>I lost my friends
>I lost the only girl I ever loved
>I am too afraid to kill myself
That is why I am here I want you guys to talk me into killing myself.
IF i'm feeling up for it i may even live stream it for you. I also want suggestions on how to kill myself I am a big pussy and dont like pain and dont have a gun handy I do have a knife I may consider slitting my throat.
>>
>>593514552
story? who died first and how
>>
>I don't like pain

Don't use a knife.
>>
>>593514552
OD
>>
>>593515372
I lost my mother because she would always say i wouldn't amount to anything and made me want to kill myself I decided i would move out to my fathers and as my friends they would call me autist and downy for no reason and i blew up on them and since the are a hive mind with a ring leader they all kicked me out. As for the girl she is too young for me to actually date and was one of the friends sisters so the only way i got to see her was over his house and now i dont ever see her so she said i want to break up with you.
>>
>>593516091
whats the best to od on?
>>
Bleach and windex. mix it together and close all windows. then just breath.
>>
File: 1409663001929.gif (2MB, 200x133px) Image search: [Google]
1409663001929.gif
2MB, 200x133px
>>593514552
>>
>>593516224
everything you can get,
the more the merrier
>>
OP how old are you?
>>
Think about it this way. You're going to die eventually anyways. Might as well get it over with.
>>
>>593516553
>>
>>593516609
EXACTLY
I will not ammount to anything anyways
>>
What a cry baby.
Not gonna read your shit reasons either.
Yeah.. it sucks your mom died .. parents shouls die beforw kids.. they are older
... lost as in died.. wait: did they all die, or just stop being around you..
either way.. dont kill yourself.
or.. do it good.
high dive, truck jump, cement shoes, high score.
>>
>>593516879
No reason to kill yourself at such a young age. Try doing something new and discovering your passions and interests. Think about it this way, you've only lived 1/5 of your life, and things can only go uphill from here. Just go out and explore the beautiful world that we live in. You have no excuse.
>>
>>593516154
maybe because i'm high as fuck on mushrooms, but i couldn't understand a word of that

ok downy autist kill yourself your piss poor sentence structure proves you will never amount to anything. You can't even string together a bunch of words coherently. You will fuck up so many orders at mcdombles they will can you. You will end up homeless and alone. You will probably die a hard death freezing in the cold.

you should kill yourself

tldr kill
>>
Stick the knife in the side of your neck, cut across, ear to ear. Get a real sharp knife, like a deer-skinning knife or some shit, will get the job done a lot better than a standard serrated steak knife if you wanna do it quickly. This way, you'll cut the jugular and/or carotids, drain the blood quickly and easily and that'll be the end.

I myself am running out of reasons not to commit suicide, so when I do, I'll either do as described above or over-caffeinate until my heart explodes.
>>
>>593516154
Shit.. i lied.. i read the reasons

do the things i said... rasputin yourself.
Maybe then you'll amount to something. an example of what not to be.
a sad cry baby failure.
>>
my friend told me he was going to ride his motorcycle to 180mph and close his eyes. I thought he was kidding. well he did it and only told me. his fam/friends think it was an accident. u die pretty quick and painless that way try it op. doubt he felt shit.
>>
>>593517933
And don't cam it. we don't want to see some sad loser die.
>>
Did you do it.....
good riddance
>>
>>593519951
no im still here
dont understand why you guys always wanted to see people kill themselves now when i want to its different wtf
>>
Stream it, other guys is fag
>>
Pills would be the simplest method.

Hanging yourself would be the fastest, but only if you snap the neck on the first go. If you fuck up, then it's slow and painful by means of suffocation.
>>
Jump into the hang, higher chance of breaking your neck
>>
My dad left when i was about 13, havent heard from him since.
Mom commited suicide the week after i turned 18. I was in foster care at the time. Lived with my mom until 16 and then foster care.
Girl I thought would be the one for ever and ever aborted my child a month after my mother died.
I promise it will get better man. It got better for me. You cant end it now its too early. Keep moving forward. Dont do this anon
>>
>>593514552
If you have a sliding glass door, take a belt, put it in, shut the door, lock it (so that the belt is the in the door, also high enough so you cannot sit down), put the belt around your neck, and sit down. Quick Death. Most likely will break your neck. pls stream im bored. you're fucked anyways
>>
>>593521426
This guy knows what's up
>>
He's obviously not gonna kill himself. Just some dumbass looking for attention.
>>
>>593521426
That sounds interesting i might try that but what if i dont snap it?
>>
>>593514552

ignore everyone else and do what this guy says, >>593521426
>>
>>593521812
Nah, thats more of a female thing.

Women are more likely to attempt suicide, but men are more likely to succeed.

Go for it, OP.
>>
>>593521812
No i am really considering it I swear
>>
>>593521426
I know you guise want a show, but come on.
If he does this, do you think he will show it? Asking 4chan is a cry for help.
>>
>>593516224
heroin and/or barbiturates
>>
>>593521956
90% Chance you will, I've seen it plenty of times.
>>
>>593522015
If you're actually considering it then do it, and stream it! Right now!
>>
>>593522038
no i will if you want a pic of me then snapchat me my name is bitchouse0924 i will send a pic to everyone that adds me
>>
Go into your medicine cabinet. Find something called acetaminophen. You're going to want to OD on that.

Short, sweet, and to the point.
>>
>>593522474
no it isnt
>>
Like an operator of a machine, you control the reality of your life. Suicide is never the answer my friend. Don't let failures or tragedies make you feel hopeless. Learn from them and move on. Become selfless my friend. You could be putting a smile on a new persons face everyday. Help the world and it will help you. Do what you can to make the world a better place.

Tldr: Suicide is the selfish way out. You have a purpose. Go fulfill it or die TRYING.
>>
>>593522576
shut up, you fucking newfig

OP, I'm telling you, liver failure is the way to go
>>
>>593522611
faggot confirmed
>>
>>593522747
Yaaa you're a fuckin retard buddy go back to le reddit
>>
>>593522611
Check em
He has a good point. But if your bitch enough to quit now, you might as well do it faggot
>>
>>593522988
What a queer. Want to save a random life that has no purpose. You should kill yourself too dick.
>>
>>593523202
I meant that as in "if he wants to quit life now, you might as well do it"
>>
>>593514552
>>593521426
Belt and a glass door is the way to go.
>>
>>593516154
You can't even come up with a decent lie. Kill yourself... Oh wait.
>>
Take half of your pain killers, wait 30, then hang from your door
>>
Im telling you i will do it if you dont believe me add me on snapchat bitchouse0924 i will send a pic of myself to you!
>>
you are 19.... grow up!
>>
>>593523768
19 and a waste of space. Why keep the faggot OP alive?
>>
>>593523768
Better yet don't!
>>
where is the best place to stream it? where it wont get blocked b4 i can do it!
>>
shit or get off the pot op stream it hang from door or fuck off and change your life
>>
>>593523892
Exactly my point why should i keep living
>>
I don't see why you can't post it on here...
>>
>>593524125
STFU you OP pussy bitch, fucking live stream your death beta-fag and lets get the show on the road, im bout to go make some popcorn to watch this shit, pick a way and do it
>>
>>593524137
What do you mean how would i stream it on here?
>>
OP, go rape someone and stream that, then kill yourself along with them. At least make it entertaining.
>>
Do it! Your gonna go out making people happy, something your faggotyness can't accomplish
>>
>>593524466
I would feel so bad ruining some1 elses life.
>>593524471
I most likely will dont worry stick with me just getting the details just right.
>>
You can half pain pills and autoerotic asphyxiation
>>
>>593524788
Don't worry about the details, and Die.
>>
omfg OP FAG LETS GO
>>
>>593525157
well where should i stream it
>>
Wanna roll for trips till then?
>>
Don't do it op, emotions whether positive or negative are impermanent. You are young and have your entire life ahead of you. What is the happiest memory you can recall? Recall it now in as vivid detail as you can manage. Understand that life does not have to be a shitty mess, we often have to be our own motivators. I've witnessed suicide first hand in front of me and it's a disgusting miserable end. And for all the fucking prepubescent edgefags egging this poor kid on ( who are inevitably going to call me gay or whatever else) try and think about why you're on this site in the first place. Some of us come here just to browse, others to fap, but we all have one thing in common, (most anyways) we are fucking just as suicidally depressed as this dude, just most don't actually say it. And from the frequency of threads I see like this, it's a common theme. Somebody at some point has to do something other than just tear these folks down further who are obviously crying for help of any kind. But seriously op don't do it, absolutely not worth it.
>>
File: 71laH0aS1rt4ogto1.jpg (110KB, 700x826px) Image search: [Google]
71laH0aS1rt4ogto1.jpg
110KB, 700x826px
>>593514552
>>
>>593525551
I read one line and threw up because of that faggot ass shit. Don't you get it? There is nothing to grow up to.
>>
someone tell him where to set up a stream
>>
Life can rape you, but them you rape life back! Dont do it, you are young and can have a great life, just see the world beauty!
>>
>>593514552
██████████████████████████████████████
█░░░█░█░█░█░░███░█░░███░░▀█▀░▀█░█░░░██
██░██░▀░█░█░▀███░█░▀███░▀▄█░▀░█░██░███
██░██░▄░█░█▄░███░█▄░███░▄▀█░▄░█░██░███
██░██░█░█░█░░███░█░░███░░▄█░█░█░██░█░█
██████████████████████████████████████
███████▀▀░░░▄███████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░▀▀▀
█████▀░░░░▄██████▀▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
███▀░░▄█▄████▀▀░░░▄▄▄█████████████████
███░░█████▀▀░░▄▄██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░
███▄░░░▀▀░░▄▄████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄▄▄▄██████▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████▄▄▄░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░
████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
>>
No balls, won't do it.
>>
>>593525983
░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
░░░░█▒▒▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
░░▄▀▒▒▒▄█████▄▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▄█████▄▒█
░█▒▒▒▒▐███████▌▌▒█▒▒▒▒▒█▒▐██████▌▒█
▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▀▒▒█▒░▄▒▄█▒▒▀█████▀▒▒▒█
▒▒▐▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒█▒░▒▒▀▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
▒▌▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▒░▒▄█▄█▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
▒▌▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒█▌▌▌▌▌█▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐
▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▀███▀▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
▀▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
▀▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀
▒▒▀▄▒▀▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
▒▒▒▒▀▄▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐
░▄▄▄░░▄░░▄░▄░░▄░░▄░░░░▄▄░▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄
█▄▄▄█░█▄▄█░█▄▄█░░█░░░█░░█░░█░█▄▄▄█░█░░░█
█░░░█░░█░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░█░░█░█░░░█░█░░░█
▀░░░▀░░▀░░░░▀░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀░▀▄▄▄▀
>>
You have to forge the life you're going to lead, you don't simply grow up into it. There are plenty of happy people living their ideal life, it's just a matter of pushing yourself out of the rut.
>>
>>593514552
Cobsidering you have internet because you're on /b/ and you have survived this long you must have a home and food...
Stop being such a pussy, a lot of people have a worse life than you, and they dont even have a chance to fix their problems which you most likely do.
>>
>>593526068
It's called killing yourself.
>>
>>593525551
Op here you are right but all the memories i have are of the people which i lost and i am not going to amount to anything and thats that i should just do it make a few people happy with my death not to mention i already made the thread i have to do it cause if i dont i just wasted so many peoples time and I would feel bad
>>
Use ustream? Maybe?
>>
>>593514552
>Wahhhh I'm going through things everyone else does! I cant handle the pressure!
Man the fuck up and make something of yourself OP
>>
Kill yourself. No ones going to miss you. Hell I won't think twice about it.
>>
It doesn't have to be though. Even if it seems like life's escape rope
>>
op hurry up
>>
>>593526545
Man the fuck up, and fuck off asshat. Only real men kill themselves.
>>
>>593514552
wheres your fucking faggot father
>>
>>593526733
I still need a fucking place to stream it
>>
Ustream!!
>>
OP hurry, my popcorn is ready.
>>
>>593526823
He is a pathetic waste of space like me and is a fucking dick head to me but he at least leaves me to myself while my mother would come bother me and belittle me
>>
ustream
>>
>>593526830
Ustream. post a link plz
>>
No balls, won't do it!! No balls, no balls, no balls.
>>
>>593526933
That cost money i dont have!
>>
Yo>>593527199
You'll be dead! Shit won't matter!
>>
You aren't wasting anybody's time if you back out. These gore fetishists can go fap to rotten.com or some other equally deprived shit. If you left this thread and never came back I doubt anyone here trying to get you to do it would even think twice after about an hour. Inevitably they will go back to fapping or something else. I truly don't understand the mentality behind people who value their self worth on having the inability to feel empathy. Do not kill yourself to appease bored children or anybody else for that matter. The greatest revenge is to pick up the pieces of your broken life and forge a new one. Not necessarily one of any extraordinary success, but something that will bring you happiness. I am speaking from experience. I went to the loony bin years ago for trying to off myself and I know it gets better as time moves along
>>
Please post stream so I have something to fap to before I go to bed. I still have to work even though tomorrow is Nigger Day.
>>
need bumps
>>
>>593527396
MONEY I DONT HAVE
This works right?
http://tinychat com/im0ae7
>>
>>593527543
Stupid nigger says he doesnt want it, what a laughfest.
>>
>>593527543
10/10 best liar in the world
>>
>>593521426
explain more
>>
>>593527199
google where to set one up ive never made a stream before but i found shit quick
>>
>>593514552
Do it faggot
>>
You're entitled to believe what you want, but I'm absolutely not lying. I have a weakness for people like op. I watched a friend shoot his face off at a get together a few years back and while I may not have had the ability to prevent it, I might at some point in my life prevent somebody else from doing that same awful shit, with any luck.
>>
>>593527798
The force of suddenly sitting down while the belt is locked in place will displace or break your 3rd or 4th vertebrae. this was used to be a way to end it quickly when being publicly hanged. Just a sudden jolt and its over.
>>
>>593528573
sounds like there is a chance for me to become paraplegic thats not cool at all
>>
You'll sophicate before anyone will find you
>>
>>593514552
The difference between a broken man and a new innocent one all comes down to memories.

Forget about it. Don't dwell on things. To make memories stronger we rehearse things in our head. Just think about anything else. Drink a lot. Go out and form new powerful memories.

Things get better. I used to feel like I lost everything that mattered now I am getting along ok. Meh. You get over things. People die man, and I promise none of them would have wanted you dead too so harden the fuck up and move on.
>>
[email protected] email me op I'm serious. I will listen to you, unlike these faggots
>>
File: dontanhero.png (19KB, 1350x561px) Image search: [Google]
dontanhero.png
19KB, 1350x561px
>>
>>593528755
The chance is extremely slim. becoming a paraplegic can happen if you just flat out hang yourself too. Also its much easier than over dosing.
>>
WHAT YOU NEED:
you need 3 garbage bags, oil, duck tape, a big bottle of hard liquor and as many sleeping pills as you can get.

METHOD:
- dip garbage in oil
- double bag it with second garbage bag
- dip double bag in oil
- triple bag with last garbage bag

- take all pills with liquor mixed with juice
- drink as much hard liquor as possible without puking
-when getting sleepy, put garbage bags over your head and duct tape tight around neck you will have about 30 minutes worth of air

Make sure no one will discover you for at least 4 hours.

You're welcome faggots
>>
>>593529794
That is a very awful way to go out, suffocation and a terrible smell...
>>
Don't be a fag, I didn't kill myself over the girl of my dreams, don't kill yourself over one stupid girl.
>>
No balls, won't do it!!!
>>
No balls won't do it.
>>
No balls won't do it
>>
Join the navy you cunt. Killing yourself is quite literally the most pointless thing you can do.
>>
Noooo baaaallls pussy won't do iiitttt
>>
>>593530325
so is joining the navy
>>
>>593514552

Another one? Jezus, isn't there a forum on the net for fucks like you to go cry? Suicide threads take one (or more) slots for a potential CP thread. Go piss off OP.
>>
>>593530143
This is the most peacefull way to go. Also very very reliable.
>>
dude just film you killing yourself and then upload the file on here you dumbass
>>
>>593530632
seriously
>>
Pay a stranger to upload you killing your self than have him/her post it on here!
>>
OP PLEASE AN HERO ON CAM
DO IT
YOU WORTHLESS
PATHETIC
PIECE OF SHIT
YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LIVE FOR
SET UP A STREAM ON TINYCHAT
RIGHT NOW
AND AN HERO
BE 4CHAN'S HERO
BE AN HERO
>>
>>593530632
Are you a retard? How does he do it when hes dead?
>>
>>593530555
Forum: ALT SUICIDE HOLIDAY
>>
>>593530522
You get to travel, when you leave you'll have skills that can apply to good paying civilian jobs (depending on what your job was in the Navy) and you'll make friends while you're there.

What so you get when you kill yourself. Nothing. Because you're dead. You squandered any chance of fixing your life because you were too lazy.
>>
>>593514552
ALL JOKES ASIDE:

/b/ is /b/. Let's be smart, rational adults here.
In the U.S.A. call: 1 (800) 273-8255

Suicide is never an option. Where there is life, there is hope.
>>
DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU NEED TO DIE
OP?
NIGGER, REALLY?
TOPKEK YOU FEG
DUBS CANT SAVE YOU NOW
OH YOU LIAR
ITT: LYING PUSSIES
TOO BAD SO SAD
>>
>>593530973
I dont have the potential for the navy
>>
>>593530973
Hey look, something that not everyone is cut out for gives rewards. Is that how this world works? I never would've guessed. OP ignore this fuck and kill self.
>>
>>593531247
please.
>>
do it on tinychat you pin dick
>>
>>593530632
nice b8 m8
>>
>>593514552
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>593531307
Why not?
>>
youre fucking 19 op, grow the fuck up dog and realize that lifes not fun, and get a goddamn job
>>
>>593516154
Op where do you live ? I'll be your friend.
>>
>>593532017
Check it out, Junior. I have been a comic book collector since the mid 1970's. I was there when Gwen Stacy died, when Thor became a fucking frog, when Elektra first came on the scene, when Watchmen introduced what a really dark comic could be, when Daredevil lost everything and found religion, when a Secret War broke out that we had to learn about a month at a time, when Superman getting killed made the news three months before issue #75, and when the fucking Punisher was in the Archie comics. So...take a seat, son, you're in the presence of an OG collector.
>>
>>593517572
>>593521331
>>593522038
>>593522611
>>593522988
>>593523768
>>593525551
>>593525908
>>593526068
>>593526094
>>593526545
>>593526801
>>593527543
>>593528296
>>593529361
>>593529137
These people are all massive faggots, who only want to save your life to fulfill their own self interests. They are only speaking up because they believe its the right thing to do, not because they actually care about you. How could they, they don't even know your name. I and the other people interested in watching you die however, have invested time and energy answering your request to convince you to do it. You can have some volition and reward us, or continue to waste everyone's time with your shit. Not just us, but society's time and resources as you continue to waste its investment in you. So please kill yourself, so that those resources can be used elsewhere on people who actually want to live.
>>
Ducking do it!
>>
>>593531307
>593529794
>>593529794
I wrote this just i case you were serious. But I'm starting to think you're just an attention whore like most teenage cunts.
>>
It's obviously a b8. Anyone who responds to this seriously is a major faggot.
>>
C'mon OP, stream
>>
>>593532538
wow m8 those are some dank memes
>>
Grab your fucking webcam. Let's go already!
>>
>>593533064
No no no no i am
>>
Op you left us in chatroom, were waiting.
>>
>>593532647
>These people are all massive faggots, who only want to save your life to fulfill their own self interests. They are only speaking up because they believe its the right thing to do, not because they actually care about you. How could they, they don't even know your name. I and the other people interested in watching you die however, have invested time and energy answering your request to convince you to do it. You can have some volition and reward us, or continue to waste everyone's time with your shit. Not just us, but society's time and resources as you continue to waste its investment in you. So please kill yourself, so that those resources can be used elsewhere on people who actually want to live.
These people are all massive faggots, who only want to save your life to fulfill their own self interests. They are only speaking up because they believe its the right thing to do, not because they actually care about you. How could they, they don't even know your name. I and the other people interested in watching you die however, have invested time and energy answering your request to convince you to do it. You can have some volition and reward us, or continue to waste everyone's time with your shit. Not just us, but society's time and resources as you continue to waste its investment in you. So please kill yourself, so that those resources can be used elsewhere on people who actually want to live.
>>
>>593532647
These people are all massive faggots, who only want to save your life to fulfill their own self interests. They are only speaking up because they believe its the right thing to do, not because they actually care about you. How could they, they don't even know your name. I and the other people interested in watching you die however, have invested time and energy answering your request to convince you to do it. You can have some volition and reward us, or continue to waste everyone's time with your shit. Not just us, but society's time and resources as you continue to waste its investment in you. So please kill yourself, so that those resources can be used elsewhere on people who actually want to live
>>
>>593532647
>>
listen to this op.
>>
>>593534232
shit's gay as fuck
>>
Nah OP don't do it. Wouldn't you rather feel pain than nothing at all?
>>
>>593534374
That's like playing a game and losing everytime. No body wants to play. Life's that game nig nig
>>
how old are you op
>>
>>593534806
Yes 19 fat, read thread. OP is fag
>>
>>593522474
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBW0Alb-Yv4
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ssh71hePR8Q
>>
>>593534232
> op
> Love that song might listen as i die
Thread posts: 164
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.