[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So we were just talking about pedophilia, and lots of tough guy

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: 1329161192556.jpg (138KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1329161192556.jpg
138KB, 1600x1200px
So we were just talking about pedophilia, and lots of tough guy responses like usual.

People are funny. I know this is the internet and acting tough is a time-honored tradition, but what do you think actual child molesters think when everyone is screaming that pedophiles should be castrated and killed and whatnot?

I bet they're not thinking "Boy, I should let this child live after I rape her, so I can be tracked down by vigilantes or savagely raped in prison!"

No, they're thinking "I should murder this child and hide her body where it will never be found."

But hey if you just want more dead kids that's cool. Each to his own.
>>
>>593377438
Grumble, rumble...solomon grundy wants pants too
>>
File: 4.jpg (80KB, 600x648px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
80KB, 600x648px
>>593377438
>>
File: 1418588040058.jpg (40KB, 381x510px) Image search: [Google]
1418588040058.jpg
40KB, 381x510px
>>
>>593377438
>"I should murder this child and hide her body where it will never be found."

That is what most of them do and have always done

google Moors Murders etc you retard
>>
>>593377438
no they thinking "I should murder my laptop after I fap to this mpeg"
>>
n
>>
>>593377438
...Not all pedos are rapist, just like not all people attracted to grown women are rapists. Some are, sure.

The idea that all pedos are crazed, selfish sociopaths is a little... Well, stupid. It's a preference: some guys like grown women, some guys like grown men, some guys like kids. Saying that all pedophiles are rapists is similar to how all gays were thought to be rapists decades ago.

Yeah, fucking kids is probably something that shouldn't be legal. But just because it's not something that should be legal, that doesn't mean that we should automatically hate anyone who has a preference for it.

It's like hating a recovering alcoholic because he's addicted to the booze. He may love liquor and being intoxicated, but if he's abstaining, then there's no reason to lash out against him.

I know it's an unpopular opinion, but uh... Hey, fuck you guys.
>>
>>593379062
Got a point
>>
>>593379410
I would like to smell and kiss and suck it.
>>
>>593379410
MOSS!
>>
>>593379410
2hairy/10 wouldnt murder for
>>
Mods in 321
>>
>>593379410
MOOOOODS
>>
>>593379696
MODS!!!
>>
>>593379696
MODS!!
>>
And gone
>>
>>593379410
>>593379696
awww yisssss
>>
File: Bullet_Bill_MKW2!!.png (540KB, 1692x1298px) Image search: [Google]
Bullet_Bill_MKW2!!.png
540KB, 1692x1298px
Gotta admit...saved just in time
>>
repost
>>
MODS BAN THESE SICKOS, YOU PREACH YOUR JUSTIN BUT IN THE END YOU WANT TO PENETRATE AN UNDERDEVELOPED UNCONSENTING CHILD IT IS A MENTAL DISORDER DO NOT SEEK ACCEPTANCE, SEEK HELP
>>
now 4chan is safe thanks to the never ending legacy of MODS!
>>
>>593379886
that was the first time I saw some actual CP...
Well at least I wasn't turned on.
Poor kid though
>>
Thanks MODS
>>
>>593377438

Gr8 B8 M8 10 of 8
>>
>>593380206
It's like finding a shiny pokemon that you really have no interest in catching.
>>
>>593380110
There is no help you retard, you meant seek death
>>
>>593380110
If they simply ban them rather than allow them to make multiple posts then it cuts down on evidence and number of offenses
>>
>>593379062
I applaude you sir
>>
>>593380206
It was only a 3/8
>>
>>593377438
>No, they're thinking "I should murder this child and hide her body where it will never be found."

All I'm saying is that it is much much much more difficult to get rid of a body than you probably think. There's still a very good chance the whole thing gets traced back to you, and unlike the courts, a vigilante doesn't need proof beyond reasonable doubt, and he sure as hell isn't bound by your 8th amendment right prohibiting cruel and unusual punishment.
>>
got sucked off by a 14 yo when I was 23...came buckets!
>neverjizzedsohardbefore.jpg
>>
>>593379062
Kill yourself
>>
>>593380644
Uh... After you, buddy.
>>
>>593380587
>got sucked off by a 14 yo

doesn't make you a pedo
>>
Hostile attitudes towards pedophiles, or ANY marginalized group, will always bite the haters in the ass. If you treat all pedophiles like shit, call them rapists, they will rape. If you demonize a group, they will act like what you make them out to be, because that is what is expected of them.

Besides. Don't expect that the law will ever catch up with the majority of child molesters. Only a very small (stupid) minority will ever be tried for their misbehavior.

The only thing you can really do against child molestation is accept pedophiles for who they are - make them feel like they aren't awful people - and they won't act like awful people.
>>
>>593380772
Anyone who makes excuses for pedophiles needs to die right along with them
>>
Every man out there straight or gay would find children by the legal definition out there sexually attractive. Of course admitting this and also that you can't simply stick your cock in anyone you want would be ridiculous, instead it's clearly DEEP PSYCHIATRIC DISORDERS which allow all sorts to sell various claptrap therapies and drugs
>>
>>593377438
You obviously do not have children of your own. You are young, dumb, and edgy. But someday you'll be a big boy, and realize that we need a functioning society.

And that's when you realize that pedophiles are terrible people who prey on the ones in society that cannot defend themselves. And as such, should be removed from society.
>>
>>593380822
Your argument -
>make it legal for me to fuck kids
>if you don't I'll still fuck them but kill them also

rational argument there Plato
>>
>>593380822
No, they should be publicly executed. Slowly and painfully, set an example. Pedophiles are beneath animals
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.