[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

A guy in our social group is edging in on my girlfriend. She

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 257
Thread images: 23

File: 1121352991.jpg (47KB, 612x612px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1121352991.jpg
47KB, 612x612px
A guy in our social group is edging in on my girlfriend. She thinks he's just a nice guy, but you know how that goes; nice guys turn into another option once chemistry kicks in. I can't push my girlfriend away by making it a big deal to her, and this guy is a close friend of a friend so I can't get rid of him.

What this comes down to is man on man. Like the animal kingdom, I need to establish dominance or scare the rival male away to protect my mate. But at the same time I need to respect the law and social customs. Ideas?
>>
Pillow talk snapchats
>>
>>593162174
Fuck him in the ass.
>>
do the same like me ...grab him and speak alone with him say if he continues that shit he got a problem with you .
>>
Dexter style. No body no crime.
>>
Id say just give it time. See what comes out of this.
if ur gf dumps u for that prick she aint worth it either.
also depends on how long ur relationship lasts now.
>>
>>593162174
> respect the law and social customs

Fucking kek!
>>
OP is clearly a homo, so why not just drop her and let him bugger you?
>>
bottom line is you need to scare him off.

>threats
>beat him up and hope the shame drives him away from going to the police

if hes stronger then ur fucked
>>
murder is the only option
>>
What exactly is he doing? Is it obvious as shit that he is trying to make a move on your girl? Or can it be interpreted by everyone as him just being friendly?

If its the first you can just threaten him and no one would give a shit.
>>
>>593162174
are you talking about me you little pussy im not EDGING im fucking her you thick cunt
>photo unrelated
>>
got my gf snatched by the exact same situation, be careful my friend!
>>
Speak to him, explain you know what he is trying to do and ask him to back off. If he doesnt, twat him.
>>
OP ask him for 3some and crush his butthole. Then to finish do the lion king and hell never try to snatch ur honey again because afraid of ur cum
>>
just buy one of these anon

>>>/pol/40736779
>>
>>593162174
be a better person so you are a better option.

I don't see what else could you do as a normal human being.
OR
>kill him
>wear his face
>insult gf
>go back to your place
>remove the charade face
>go back to crying gf
>comfort her
>get head.
>>
Honestly you can't do anything. It's ultimately your girlfriends decision who she wants to be with. Convince her you have better options than her and that your life is amazing without her and she is guaranteed to stay because she will see that you are a real man that isn't boring and has his shit together.
>>
>>593163017
sage advice OP, you should heed anon's wisdom with haste
>>
>>593162174

Honestly it sounds like you already lost her since you think he's so much better than yourself, you fucking afterbirth.
>>
>>593162174
just punch him in the fucking face OP. even if it is unexpected. he wont want to hang out with you again if you just sock him in the jaw. i mean it is easier said than done, but if you want to keep your girlfriend punch him in the fucking face you faggot
>>
>>593162174
Dump her. Seriously. Then start fucking her behind this guys back.
>>
You have one civil option. Man to man talk. Do not wait for that moment that I know your waiting for to do it, it will be too late, and too much damage will be done. First chance you get him alone (or better, with her, if that's not too awkward) and lay it on the table. Don't stay silent, that's the first step to being foolish and getting fucked over. Bring it up, talk straight, understand that it can be a big fucking deal if your suspicions are confirmed.

btw, I'm in the same situation now, my talk with the dude in question went over fine. mainly because it wasn't that serious of a situation but still needed to be addressed before it became something serious.
>>
stop masturbating until this challenge is over

you need to build up some test

start doing some lifting or body weight exercises too

they will make you feel better and your gf will notice after a few weeks.

and even if shit does go south, you will be ready to train hard and find a better gf
>>
File: togurosmiling.jpg (15KB, 320x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
togurosmiling.jpg
15KB, 320x240px
>>593162174

>being this insecure
>>
>>593163432
this is retarded. you are just establishing your beta-ness with him, he will want to fuck your gf behind your back after you talk to him about it.
>>
>>593162313
This
>>
minus well be a cuck
>>
>>593162174
when my GFs friendzoned dog started talking about beating me up and shit i met him put a knife to his throat and told him him to beg for his life :dddddd he did and i slapped him about 6 times before grabbing his head and push it against a street sign.

But i was buffed, 19, he was a 17 years old fag and we did not had any shared friends or anything.

i say put a knife to his throat faggot
>>
File: pic14.jpg (142KB, 1152x1728px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pic14.jpg
142KB, 1152x1728px
>>593162174
OP do not be a faggot and listen to these gay fucks ...
have a party invite him make your gf wear sluty clothing put acid in his drink like 3 tabs he will make a fuck wit of him self in no time at all someone will throw him out for being a dick then you fuck your gf in sluty clothing
>pics related
>>
>>593163108
Kek
>>
>>593163492
Somehow sounds like gta san andreas lol
lift and achieve maximjm muscles
maybe find a gf that lets u keep all weps when busted ;)
>>
Easy. Show your dominance by cock blocking. Try to get him pissed off at you. When he's pissed at you, that's when you can break all the rules.
>>
>>593162174
1. Grow a pair
2. Knock this nigga in the teeth
3. ???
4. Profit
>>
Make it look like a suicide
>>
>>593163731
No it works like a charm. Your gf will notice that you are getting hotter and so will other women. Then she will start to feel like she isn't good enough for you anymore and she will work hard to win your approval. The other guy doesn't stand a chance.

And the extra test will make your voice deeper and sexier to your female. And you will emit pheromones that will drive her crazy.

Science motherfucker- use it.
>>
>>593163632

lol are you writing this from jail now?
>>
>>593163632

such edge. plus you had a knife.
>>
been in this situation before anon and it sucks. flip the roles, if you were him, you'd still wanna bang her because fuck him you want some pussy. the best way is to attack it head on. "if you are ever in the position to prevent further violence, strike first, strike hard." Confront the motherfucker and definitely assert your dominance. Sure it might cause a rift between you and her but that will mend and oh well she's down one male friend boo fucking who she'll get over it.
>>
>>593162174

All these fucking retards talking about punching or otherwise assaulting the dude.

No woman is worth prison.
>>
>>593164047
he did not told it anyone i think, it was 2 years ago and i did not got any shit from police or his faggot parents
>>
>>593164182
typical faggot

I would love to kick your teeth down your throat then anal fuck your gf infront of you
>>
>>593162174
dump her
>>
If you rlly wanna do animal kingdom style why not fucking ur honey in front of ur social group? Stating that shes urs. Should work
>>
>>593162313
this you have to show dominance
>>
If you have a girlfriend who will stray and be unloyal simply because another man is around then she's not even slightly virtuous and shouldn't be worth your time.

Who the hell would date someone like that?
>>
>>593162340
Honestly OP this seems like the best idea, your only other option is pretty much to just leave it alone. Also
> In our social group
Fucking kek, are you in middle school? Just don't invite him to social gatherings? Tell your friends you'd rather not hang out with him? It's not fucking difficult
>>
>>593162174
be overly romantic and touchy with her when he's around, if she's cool with you groping. it'll subliminally show him she's yours.
>>
>>593164104
well i think a knife is more threataning than a fist. i could have done it without a knife, iam 210 cm and fucking 120 kilograms, (not fat fuck, either pure muscle) i could have scared him off, but in this way he is scared for a life and satisfied me that i have power :^)
>>
>>593164182
this

seriously

you won't even remember her name in five years

only high school kids are allowed to punch people without having their lives ruined

felonies never go away
>>
>>593164481
ill do 5 years in pelican bay to prove a point

square up bitch nigga
>>
>>593164256

>he did not told it anyone

ok well clearly you come from some 3rd world slavic shithole.

what a fucking nigger gypsy. "knife to his throat".
>>
>>593163017
Id prefer that. If i were you, dear OP faggot.
>>
>>593164269

and i'd love to watch you punished by the full force of the law. sounds like you're looking at least 15 years. no parole in federal prison, full of guys just like you.
>>
>>593162174
you don't need to stablish that. Just confront him in a chat to talk about the topic. He will most likely pussy out of it and if he doesn't, just make sure your woman doesn't need reasons to use him.

if she really loves you, she won't fuck up. Just don't let her slip from your hands.
>>
>>593164744
Whats it like having bitch in your heart?
>>
>>593164468

who hurt you, anon?
>>
>>593164610
Listen, i was in mad love, this faggot talked shit about me, tried to turn my gf against me and told me he would kill me. I had to make it stop by using force, i could have broke his fucking sp