[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PEDOs!!! Do you prefer little kids who dress/act like little

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (59KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 460x460px
PEDOs!!!
Do you prefer little kids who dress/act like little kids or who dress/act like sluts or grown ups? I have a problem
With my young daughter wearing bikinis etc but it just dawned on me that she's a kid either way, and surely dressing like a little girl would be more appealing.. Help me out here guys
Pic not intentionally related
>>
Bumpity boo
>>
>>592948081
post pics of your daughter
>>
>>592949212
Absolutely not.
>>
>>592949709
come on, show us with her bikini
>>
>>592950039
For fuck's sake, i should have known better than to ask you /b/astards
>>
>>592951001
Thanks
>>
>>592950538
>ask a pedo community about preferences
>talking about his daughter's bikinis
>not showing any proof

why are you here fagg?

>>592951001 too old
>>
FFS, your daughter is not going to be targeted based off how she dresses. Some people like tomboys, some people like girlie girls, some people like weird traditional ultra conservative shit. "pedos" are not some uniform group who all think alike. If the question doesn't make sense for a 20 year old (ie what can I dress my 20 year old in to make her not appealing) then it doesn't make sense for someone underage.
>>
>>592951666
Because it was a question of general opinions, not opinions of my daughter. If anyone gave me thoughts on her specifically I'd probably feel impelled to slash their mothers' faces up
>>
>>592948081
I kinda hate all adults so I suppose kids who at like kids.

Although a little lewdness never hurt nobody.
>>
>>592952928
>act like
>>
>>592952397
I actually couldn't care less whether she's found appealing or not- my main concern about the bikini situation is sun damage. It was just a thought I had today- a genuine curiosity..
I like 30 year olds. I like that they behave like 30 year olds, not 60 year olds. If I met a 30 year old who used a cane and said 'in my day...' They would lose their appeal. I merely wondered if the natural appeal of a child (something I do not understand) was hindered or helped depending on that stuff.
>>
>>592952928
Thank you, that's actually helpful
>>
I don't think 60 year olds find canes sexy either, they just come with the territory. But back on topic, I think people are sexually aroused by characteristics in people that have sexually aroused them before. So yes, someone who had a thing for pig tails probably wouldn't be turned on by a girl with a buzz cut. But the motivations of passive sexual interest probably differ from active predatory intent, which presumably, has less to do with sexual desire and more to do with opportunity.

My point was, I don't think the mechanism of sexual arousal is radically different just because the object of appreciation violates a societal taboo. There is probably actual scientific research on the effect of clothing and style in adults that would be equally relevant. (Although subsequent rational thinking may be compromised.)

In the case of someone with principal adult sexual arousal mechanism but a 'pedo-fetish', you might not be able to dodge the fact that the girl is visibly underage. Impossible to judge how common that is though.
>>
When a little girl starts dressing like a teenage slut, it means she's no longer a little girl. She's become aware of her own sexuality, and dressing like a slut is an expression of her narcistic pride in her appearance. So basically, I love little girls and would never do anything to hurt them, or even tolerate the thought of harming them. But once they inevitably turn into little whores there's nothing stopping me from thinking about raping a little decent into them.
>>
This is just how I see things of course, I'm sure other people think differently.
>>
>>592954187
Cheers, that's an interesting point. Obviously I find it difficult to comprehend the motivation behind any of this so it's not something I've really thought too deeply about before. Cheers for the input>>592954659
Kek'd a little. Now I'm going to hell.
>>
File: 000008.jpg (77KB, 570x750px) Image search: [Google]
000008.jpg
77KB, 570x750px
>>592955546
much better
>>
>>592954659
It's not about narcissistic pride, it's about a desperate need for approval.
>>
Come to think of it, how they act has a lot to do with it too. A six year old running around naked is non-sexual, while a 12 year old wearing a bikini often is, even if it varies among 12 year olds.

If they act the right way, a modest 18 year old wearing no makeup and normal clothes can be more attractive than a slutty 12 year old wearing a short skirt, jewelry, and a training bra.

I guess I just hate sluts in general, and the glorification of promiscuity, narcissism, and female superiority that dominates today's (American) culture.
>>
>>592957362
That's what being a slut is about. An excessive need for approval from others. This is way more than I can get in to on my phone, and I really gotta get to sleep. OP, the majority of cooked rape is committed by family members or friends. Don't worry so much about what your daughter wears and worry more about not putting her in situations where she may get abused.

Letting her dress like a slut may make a few pedos think dirty thoughts about her, but leaving her in unsafe situations could severely impact her life.
>>
>>592958340
Thanks
And thanks to everyone who took the time to answer seriously.
>>
>>592958677
ok then now post pics of your daughter...

haha just kidding
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.