[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clothing Thread, cus fa is filled with fags. Hey b/, im 21 yo

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

Clothing Thread, cus fa is filled with fags.

Hey b/, im 21 yo skinny male, college, how can I dress to intimidate without looking like a fucking autist/neckbeard?

Since I already have a fuck-off attitude I was thinking wearing a standard fit black suit, with red tie. Whats your take on this.
>>
File: 608px-Lblissett.jpg (50KB, 608x600px) Image search: [Google]
608px-Lblissett.jpg
50KB, 608x600px
suits are for faggots and asshole businessmen. you clearly do not have the confidence to be in business so you must be a faggot.
get a t shirt and some dark jeans loser. not hard
>>
>>592338070
Take off the fedora and flames shirt first. That's step one
>>
Vary with your color combinations, making sure not to have the colors clash.
This is a more casual look to the fancier dress
>Vest
>Long sleeve button down shirt, sleeves rolled up or not, this depends on what you desire
>Tie or bowtie
>pocket watch or wrist watch
>slacks, other types of dress pants
dress shoes

Also, get a p-coat or trench coat
>>
File: leoplz.png (390KB, 716x717px) Image search: [Google]
leoplz.png
390KB, 716x717px
>>592338459
>t-shirt and dark jeans.

What are you 16? Im surprised you didn't suggest a skull on the T-shirt and spikes.
>>
>>592338985
>dressing normal

How's that euphoric 3 piece suit you wear to your job as an analyst working out for you
>>
>>592338070
Eh. I enjoy wearing suits, but I personally think it's not everyday wear unless your job requires it. Not overly comfortable for just day wear.

I wear stuff from American Eagle and Banana Republic, but I'm sure that makes me a fag. Long sleeve shirts can hind your self-described scrawny arms, same with looser fitting (read not nigger pants, but not emofag skinny jeans either) jeans. Any clothing that appears to broaden your shoulders is a good idea. In this sense, I suppose looking a bit dressier could help you out, but it's up to you. Good looking suits can be expensive if you don't know what to look for.

Or you could just become a trap like the rest of the effeminate faggots on this cesspool do.
>>
read the sticky on /fa.
And wearing a suit in college, just to go to classes and the dining hall? That's the most autisitic thing i've ever heard. People will literally be repulsed by your presence.
Remember, fit is key. No baggy shit, ever. That doesn't mean you have to wear skinny jeans, just wear form fitting, "slim".
>>
File: 1395708051209.png (324KB, 803x641px) Image search: [Google]
1395708051209.png
324KB, 803x641px
>>592338962
>trenchcoat
>>
File: faggot.jpg (50KB, 751x418px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
50KB, 751x418px
>>592339731
You depict the faggots that do not know how to dress. That's a horrible coat, not to mention his figure is shit.
This is assuming you don't look like a fat ass.
>>
>>592338962
As this guy said as well, vests look good on some people. Same with the rolled up sleeves and generally what this anon described. Peacoats [sic] are nice too, add a bit more "weight" to your look, just obviously gonna depend on the weather where you're out. I enjoy wearing a nice peacoat, dark pair of jeans, casual dress shoes, and a scarf every now and then and I'll get the occasional complement from coworkers or classmates.
>>
Clothes that fit proper will look better than clothes that are more expensive or exotic, generally.
Always think, "if someone else who lookedlike me was wearing this, how would I think of them?"
If that doesn't work, develop a fashion sense by looking at inspo for styles that appeal to you on /fa/ or Tumblr or something.

Personally I prefer not to have heaps of useless shit and am developing a capsule wardrobe of high-mid quality clothes. I suggest doing that because higher quality clothes should at least last longer, if not look better
>>
>>592340091
Scarves look nice.
You have to get a fitted coat, assuming the wearer is not over weight.
>>592340177
>Clothes that fit proper will look better than clothes that are more expensive or exotic
I cannot disagree with this man.
>>
>>592339731
That's a horrid trench, that's why. That fuck doesn't know how to dress either.
>>
>>592338070
>skinny
>dress to intimidate

you can't be both
>>
Wearing a suit every day will not intimidate anyone and people will laugh at you.

Being skinny won't intimidate anyone either.

Thinking you have a "fuck off" attitude will only make you look like a retard.
>>
>>592340177
>Clothes that fit proper will look better than clothes that are more expensive or exotic, generally.

Precisely this. Baggy shit is shit. Tight shit is shit. You want room to move around, but you don't want to be swimming in your clothes. Slim fit for pants is generally good looking. Don't even need to be name brand jeans either, although you do get what you pay for. That said, some of my favorite pairs of pants I've owned were $20 pairs of pants from WalMart or Target. Dark wash is typically better looking as well, unless the entirety of your outfit is lighter. Faded, light wash jeans can look really good with lighter colors and pastels, but clothing is also heavily reliant on your own appearance as well.
>>
>>592338070
Black suits should never be worn with a red tie. It's one of the tackiest looks you could possibly go for, and is exactly what you're trying to avoid.
Go either a black suit with charcoal tie combination, tux, or navy suit with a crisp white shirt (preferably with french cuffs and a non-button down collar).
And since you've stated that you're single, go for a slimmer fit as you never want your suiting to be ill-fitted.
Just have a look around on popular high-end fashion websites for a look that seems to to recur.

Pro-tip: You don't need to buy expensive clothing to look good. If need be buy a suit and have it tailored to your measurements.
>>
>>592338070
Don't. People dress to impress men. That's why women wear dresses. That's why gays dress fancy. Guys are visually stimulated. Women care about face, personality, hobbies and job WAY more than your outfit.

Wearing a suit isn't intimidating. If I saw someone in a suit in a casual environment, I would assume you are a limo driver. Vest? Waiter or hotel worker.

You don't make a statement with an outfit unless you want to say "I'm gay"
>>
You need to gain some weight if you're skinny. I've been working on that as well, I'm going to get a new wardrobe soon. Check out /fit/ for some help and info.
>>592341399
Gain some weight and follow what this guy says about clothes fitting.

Suits are fantastic, however if you're not a business man, I wouldn't advise wearing them every day.
>>
File: u wot knave.jpg (29KB, 379x500px) Image search: [Google]
u wot knave.jpg
29KB, 379x500px
>>592341724
Probably some faggot who wears t-shirts 24/7
>>
>>592341724
In other words, always wear above-the-knee shorts, oversized T-shirts, a fanny pack, and Toms. So long as you have a good personality, face, hobbies, and job, you're good to go.

Fucking ingrate.
>>
>>592341724
You're talking the biggest amount of shit that I have ever heard.
>>
>>592338070
implying /b/'s not filled w/ fags, and autistic/neckbeards.

Intimidating people when you're skinny pretty much gives you one option. Baggy jeans, and a hoodie. You can try the son's of anarchy look (ad a patched leather vest), or you can with the wigger look (wearing southpole, or whatever the wigger brand is nowadays).
>>
File: ron swanson scrutiny.gif (796KB, 320x286px) Image search: [Google]
ron swanson scrutiny.gif
796KB, 320x286px
>>592338962
>pocket watch

pls go
>>
File: 1413495851723.jpg (473KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1413495851723.jpg
473KB, 600x900px
>>592338962
>>592339284
>>592339589
>>592340177
>>592340091
>>592341349
>>592341399
>>592341410
>>592341749

OP here
This thread is going better than expected, taking note on this shit keep it coming.
And yeah I also started /fit/ in august to stop being a skinny fag. Thank you anons, you are saving me from falling deeper into the autistic pit of neckbeardness
Tits for your troubles.
>>
Clothing is a large part of your look, but so is your face and hair, anon. Not many people were commenting regarding that as well. Looking at high-end fashion magazines/websites will give you a pretty clear indication of what is considered "good looking" these days. Typically mid-length hair on top, shorter sides, with either a light beard or good bit of stubble.

Unfortunately I myself cannot grow much facial hair. It just gets patchy and I look retarded and neckbearded. But with stubble I look good. Can slim your face if you're fat, or man you up a bit if you're a skinny fuck (like you). I usually just "shave" with a hair clipper set without any attachments.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.