[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

So, scientists did a study and confirmed what we all knew: women

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 243
Thread images: 51

So, scientists did a study and confirmed what we all knew: women squirting is involuntary pissing.

How many of you faggots still get off to girls pissing?
>>
Me.
>>
Me
>>
me
>>
>>591919625
I love piss then, so what are you gonna do about it faggot?
>>
>>591919625
me
>>
It means she has an intense orgasm. so I would be pleased and stop fucking her.
>>
>>591919625
Link to science, please.
>>
>>591919625
I wish I could cum and piss at the same time
Shit would be so cash
>>
>>591919625
tbh I'm even more turned on now
>>
>>591919625
nice source guy who can't make a girl squirt, more likely guy who has never fucked a girl
>>
Link to the science?
>>
>>591919625
Me.
>>
>>591919625
me
>>
[Citation Needed]
>>
Here is the link for you faggots who can't google.

http://www.vice.com/read/scientists-perform-first-major-study-on-whether-squirting-is-just-peeing
>>
>>591920618
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn26772-female-ejaculation-comes-in-two-forms-scientists-find.html#.VLIbhyuUd8F
>>
me
>>
>>591920618
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/01/scientists-confirm-there-are-two-different-forms-of-female-squirt/
>>
>>591920570
What was rhat again? The one about the tall nigger and the little indian?
>>
File: 1415133030174.webm (2MB, 478x360px)
1415133030174.webm
2MB, 478x360px
LET'S CELEBRATE, YAY FOR PISSING
>>
File: sianpornpics26.jpg (72KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sianpornpics26.jpg
72KB, 667x1000px
>>591919625
I have been looking all day for a picture that I have seen on here a few times. there were 3 asian girls and the one in the middle was wearing a skirt and it looked like she had a fire hose pouring out under the skirt. kinda funny. anyone have that?
>>
>>591921291
orgasms don't last that long, she's just pissing up the whole fucking room
>>
Girls pissing is hot
>>
Leave it to the fucking french to ruin it for everyone else.
>>
>>591921291
How do you know she is not peeing in bursts after drinking tons of water?
>>
>>591920561
This. Op is a faggot with nothing backing his claims.
>>
I've been saying this shit for years. The Skene squirt is more like a gleek, a little fluid spurt. The shit you see in porn is piss. I love how fucking stupid people are that they actually had to get research involved in this. Like there is some 4th dimension cavity inside a woman that stores vast amounts of orgasmic fluid but is invisible to biology. I fucking hate stupid people.
>>
>>591919625
Ever made a girl squirt op?
>>
I love how nobody cites any credible sources, just bullshit websites
>>
Is this legit enough for you fucks?

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25545022
>>
>>591921613
>>591921662
I said it's pissing are you guys fucking kidding me
>>
>>591922036

Didn't even click the fucking links, did you? Retard.

"Now, gynecologist Samuel Salama and his colleagues at the Parly II private hospital in Le Chesnay, France, have some evidence supporting the reality of female ejaculation."
>>
>>591921837
They linked science, read the fucking thread.
>>
File: mfwnf.png (23KB, 144x155px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mfwnf.png
23KB, 144x155px
>>591921247
And the tranny and the slut and the fat bitch, yes that's the one
>>
>>591922387
>Samuel Salama
>Salama
French sandnigger
>>
>>591922387
I saw rawstory and newscientist in the links and theyre not credible sources so i know its horseshit
>>
>>591922399
All of these articles are from places with no credibility. Probably written by op and the rest of his autistic 4th grade class
>>
>>591921859
Its the same fluid that lubricates their vag. So when a girl gets wet its just her pissing herself? Youre such a fucking idiot
>>
>>591922920

They reposted the study you fucking mong. It doesn't mean they're the ones who did the research behind it. You're the kind of stupid that can't be fixed.
>>
>>591922305

^this is legit.
>>
>>591923174

Science says you're wrong, idiot. They don't gush out that much fluid, hence the piss. Jesus, you'd think you fucking virgins would study the vagina more in case you might actually encounter one.
>>
Women with UTI's have absolutely no difference in their "squirt". Also women can "squirt" with an empty bladder
>>
>>591923213
The study didnt have any credible sources listed retard. Just cause an article says someone did a study doesnt mean its true. They basically are just making claims like op.
>>
you gotta wash the fucken sheets afterwoods, hell good at fucken 3 am when your fucken blind, wash these sheets bitch!
>>
>>591919625
Men have 2 different places for liquids to be stored; our balls and bladder. Women only have their bladder. Do you really think a squirt is fucking cum with eggs in it?
Go fuck a duck in the asshole with a lunchbox fags.
>>
>>591923174
If you aren't a troll become an hero. There are studies that prove that squirting is pissing, they watched where it came from, the took samples of it and tested it and scientists much smarter than us confirmed; it's piss.
>>
>>591923497

Did you read the fucking science? They did ultrasounds and WATCHED the bladder fill rapidly before squirting. I wish people would read before blowing smoke out of their asses around here, but that's /b/ for you.
>>
>>591923497
>>591923667

Is life harder when you're this fucking dumb? You idiots probably still think your autism is caused by the vaccines you received.
>>
File: 1407705513574.jpg (20KB, 256x259px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407705513574.jpg
20KB, 256x259px
>>591923417
>science says
>implying the autists who wrote this are scientists
The author(s) probably doesn't/don't even have high school diploma(s)
>>
>>591924027

You're right, it's a doctor who never went to school. How many helmets do you break per year from bashing your head into shit?
>>
>>591919625
A study sprawling an underwhelming 7 girls. Gtfo with your Facebook science
>>
>>591919625
Us faggots ALREADY get off to girls pissing.
>>
>>591923958
gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8
>>
I love how everyone is ignoring the link to the actual published journal article and continuing to run their fucking mouth. If you're trying to hide your autism it isn't working.
>>
>>591923417
Science also says theres no cure for cancer even though the unites states hold patents for it. Science also said the appendix was useless then they realized it has very helpful functions. Scientists arent magical beings with all the answers to the universe. Anyone who has actually made a girl cum knows its not piss.
>>
>>591923870
Hurr durr, I read it on the internets so it has to be true durrr hurrrrrr
>>
>>591923870
The bladder fills up with "liquid". They didn't say yellow piss came out that bitch.
>>
>>591924249
I lose track too often. One a week maybe?
>>
>>591924530

I wonder if you think the internet is run by fairy dust and unicorns or if you're actually this retarted?
>>
>>591924433

> I know better than science, because, reasons!

They watched the bladder empty and then fill you fucking autist. Is it really so hard for you to READ THE FUCKING article? Goddamn, I hope you never breed.
>>
>>591924433
So it's a conspiracy theory that they're trying to make you believe it's piss?

You're fucking retarded.
>>
File: 1411369682763.jpg (56KB, 551x573px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1411369682763.jpg
56KB, 551x573px
>>591919625
Link to study or its a lie.
>>
File: 0008908782.jpg (119KB, 1196x849px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0008908782.jpg
119KB, 1196x849px
>>
>>591924622
Liquid that had the exact same chemical makeup as piss.
>>
>>591924433
link to patent plz?
There is no cure for cancer. Squirt = piss
>>
>>591924622

>implying piss can only be yellow

Are you for real?
>>
>>591922496
And that was the name? Best friends something.
>>
>>591924812
No you idiot, no conspiracy theory. Theyre just wrong, thats all.
>>
File: 1300665972822.jpg (366KB, 2304x1728px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1300665972822.jpg
366KB, 2304x1728px
>>591924880
>>
>>591924841
All that they have is shit web sites with no credibility. This is a false claim
>>
>>591924269

So they can't find any gland that produces reported volumes of female ejaculate.

and then they study the phenomena and find that go figure, it comes out of the bladder.

and then you...

>> hurrrrrrrr gtfo facebook science
>>
>>591924622

You do know how a bladder works, right? You think it's back-filling with vaginal lubrication, filling up, then spraying out when they orgasm? Maybe when you get into the 5th grade and they start explaining biology, this shit will make more sense to you.
>>
File: 0006611000.jpg (394KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0006611000.jpg
394KB, 2048x1536px
>>591925042
>>
>>591924364
It's half piss, you pathetic angry cunt. It's got a lot of shit in it. Read the artical
>>
>>591924795
Hurrrde hurr durr, I'll say unicorns and fairies to make him forget how much of an idiot I am, hurrr da durrrr
>>
>>591925033
Well get an article published on your study and I'll believe you.
>>
>>591922321
Yeah you did
>>
>>591924960
Implying that every squirt I've ever seen has been a crystal clear liquid.
>>
it's weird, i knew this squirter and most of the time she would squirt clear liquid, but sometimes it would change mid squirt from clear to piss.. i don't know what's going on but there's a difference between squirt and piss
>>
>>591925065
see
>>591922305
>>
File: 2011sds (99).jpg (42KB, 604x453px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2011sds (99).jpg
42KB, 604x453px
>>591925237
>>
>>591920916
>>591921002
>can't into credibility
>>
>>591925065

> All that they have is shit web sites with no credibility.

US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health has no credibility? You make Jaden Smith look smart.
>>
Then why isn't at least one "squirting" video yellow piss. I highly doubt every porstar is well hydrated uwotm8
>>
>>591925072
Have you even read the study? I'm not saying it's not piss you autistic manchild
>>
>>591922920
>>591923024
>>591923667
>>591924027
>>591924530
>>591924622
>>591924841
>>591925065

Here is the science, again, for you faggot who can't read threads.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25545022
>>
File: 1335157261352.jpg (1MB, 2400x1800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1335157261352.jpg
1MB, 2400x1800px
>>591925444
I'm just trying to entertain the crowd while you're all arguing. I have a thing for girls on the toilet.
>>
>>591925473
see
>>591922305
>>
File: sunglasses.gif (2MB, 600x251px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sunglasses.gif
2MB, 600x251px
>>591922305
>http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25545022
Interdasting. So some dumb bitches piss all over the place when they orgasm. I always wondered what that shit was all about.
>>
>>591919625
>Implying we didn't know all along and just used it as an excuse
>>
>>591925565

Because piss videos are another genre. You really believe it's shit when you're watching a scat video? They just hang around, feeding the women until they're ready to drop a perfectly shaped log on someone? I bet you believe in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy too.
>>
File: 0010207031.jpg (103KB, 674x935px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0010207031.jpg
103KB, 674x935px
>>591925793
>>
ITT virgins pretend they know about vaginas
>>
>>591925870
Agreed.
>>
>>591925870

It's common with women who have had children, it's called stress incontinence. And some bitches just don't have strong pelvic floors and they end up pissing because they're orgasming hard. My gf has pissed on me a handful of times because she can't help it. It's always fucking clear but if you let it sit on your sheets, it ends up smelling like piss (thank you hotel maids).
>>
>>591925985
>>
This a lie. Cuz The smell is completely different. Those scientists don't know what they are saying. They are fucking virgins
>>
Honestly, I don't care. It's just as hot, whether she's pissing herself in pleasure or if she's squirting from vaginal contractions.
>>
File: piss_in_ass3.webm (3MB, 1024x576px)
piss_in_ass3.webm
3MB, 1024x576px
>>591926583
>>
>>591926583
Female ejaculation is not that yellow. Squirting and pissing are two different things.

Not that I care, really, it turns me on either way, since if female ejaculation is involuntary pee, they're so pleased that they can't help themselves.
>>
>>591919625
its piss with other shit in it. mostly piss, but some other shit.
>>
>>591922321
Yeah but thats straight up JUST pissing and no orgasm involved. She's just pissing for a stupid fetish
>>
>>591926969
>still in denial
>>
> People presented with facts
> NOPE! I know better than science!

I hope you retards drink bleach.
>>
it's the main reason i have a waterproof sheet on my mattress underneath the bedding
>>
>>591922305
That pretty much says that their bladder fills with and releases everything excluding the nasty part of piss. So it's barely even comparable to some chick pissing all over the place.
>>
File: 1300664846693.jpg (29KB, 400x533px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1300664846693.jpg
29KB, 400x533px
>>591926879
>>
I don't think piss is the worst thing to come out of a vagina. There's that one thing that happens about once a month where FUCKING BLOOD OOZES OUT THAT SHIT!
>>
>>591927183
lol what? I stated my opinion obviously and objectively in that statement. Sounds like you're just being immature.

>hurr i'm smart because I linked websites! That'll show those non-virgins!
>>
>>591926879
natural enema
>>
File: 1301535204772.jpg (98KB, 1200x797px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1301535204772.jpg
98KB, 1200x797px
>>591926969
I'm on your side buddy. It's a turn on for me, either way.
>>
>>591925793
I have a whole folder of that stuff. Want me to dump it?
>>
>>591919625
>involuntary
I like that shit
>>
>>591919625
Question is, how long have these women known this.
>>
>>591925376
When your body runs out of water piss gets more yellow
>>
>>591921291
WHY IS THERE NO SOURCE ON THIS
>>
>>591923024
ncbi is actually what doctors use everyday. FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU IGNORANT FUCK
>>
File: 0009050425.jpg (60KB, 798x578px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0009050425.jpg
60KB, 798x578px
>>591927637
Sure.
>>
I got off to both before I knew it was the same
> Implying they are the same
>>
>>591927528
Yeah, just seems like anons here are trying to ruin the experience for people who are only turned on by the ejaculation itself, which still doesn't make sense.
>>
>>591927692

Some don't. I was in a thread a couple years ago where this retarded bitch kept saying it wasn't piss because "I have a vagina, I would know", then upon further questioning she admitted it only started happening after she gave birth. She's just as dumb as the guys in this thread.
>>
File: 1399310739734.jpg (7KB, 355x397px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1399310739734.jpg
7KB, 355x397px
>>591919625
Fight Club Homework:
>Find some random and fuck her.
>Pull your dick out and piss all over her while moaning like you are having an orgasm.
>watch what happens
>>
File: 1306018406281.jpg (184KB, 1608x999px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1306018406281.jpg
184KB, 1608x999px
>>591927858
>>
File: 1363380611094.jpg (30KB, 479x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1363380611094.jpg
30KB, 479x700px
>>591927858
I have sub categories. Tub, Urinal, Sink, and toilet. I have pics of chicks pissing on or in just about everything.
>>
>>591927830
read the thread shitfuck
>>
File: sqaurt.jpg (65KB, 500x666px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sqaurt.jpg
65KB, 500x666px
>>591921317
this one mate?
>>
File: 1415050353579.jpg (12KB, 248x249px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1415050353579.jpg
12KB, 248x249px
>>591926969
CHECKED
>>
>>591927694
your bladder doesn't keep liquids separate moron
>>
>>591921291
>thats my vid you stealing little fucker
>>
File: 1316074589590.jpg (75KB, 546x728px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1316074589590.jpg
75KB, 546x728px
>>591928215
last one...gotta go to bed.
>>
Those "scientists" need to back to the 1st grade and learn common sence. HERE IS REAL EVIDENCE THAT SQUIRT IS NOT PEE. http://youtu.be/jDCm5bVkP94?t=1m7s
>>
File: 1409901803018.jpg (6KB, 190x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409901803018.jpg
6KB, 190x200px
>>591928223
mommy and daddy are proud
>>
Squirt is diluted piss its not as toxic so its safe to drink
>>
>>591928457
you linked a video of some girl who is not even a scientist nor doctor. leave
>>
>>591928314
Didn't even see that get. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>591928312
wen she see ur pokemon card collection
>>
File: 1409963886621.jpg (120KB, 719x540px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409963886621.jpg
120KB, 719x540px
>>591928636
whats a pokemon card
>>
File: 0496704185.jpg (146KB, 800x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0496704185.jpg
146KB, 800x600px
>>591928223
>>591928462
Don't listen to that jerk. It's a good habit to be organized. Even if it means porn.
>>
>>591928288
I have you little fucking bitch and no mention of source.... Nice dubs though
>>
>>591927830
source thats my ex
>>
File: 1419063311343.jpg (235KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419063311343.jpg
235KB, 1280x853px
>>591919625

http://youtu.be/swgU1x9T-EY
>>
How many of these "scientists" were women?

None?

I thought not.
How are they even conducting a study when none of these beaker-sniffing tiny dicked geeks can even come close to making a woman squirt.

This is a bunch of bullshit from a known male-dominated field to attempt once again to deny the female orgasm. Shits been going on for centuries. You would think men could just deal with the fact that they are not special snowflakes and women can biologically expel fluid from intense pleasure, but no.

ONLY MEN can squirt something from having an orgasm. If we let women squirt things we are somehow not men any more.

FUCK ALL MALE SCIENTISTS trying to deny the female orgasm. This fucking fascism will only end when you are ALL DEAD.

Meantime I will enjoy the shit out of my intense squirting orgasms with men who actually know how to do anything with a pussy.
>>
File: 1323649189129.jpg (443KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1323649189129.jpg
443KB, 800x1200px
>>591929001
No, it's not. It's mine.
>>
File: 1240162336589.jpg (94KB, 648x745px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1240162336589.jpg
94KB, 648x745px
>>591928462
you mad

>>591928874
>It's a good habit to be organized.

Right?

Pee is my mainstay kink and I have lots of pics. It's easier to find what I wanna tug it to if it's all organized.
>>
>>591929060

2/10
>>
>>591929060
nice b8 m8
4/10
>>
>>591929060
?/10
Makes no sense.
>>
>>591929249
>>591929288
Butthurt chinamen detected.
>>
File: Untitled-2.jpg (83KB, 614x518px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitled-2.jpg
83KB, 614x518px
>>591929184
Here's mine. I'm looking to find a way to share it all, because I wanna delete it. Porn is screwing my life too much...
>>
File: meeeaha.png (120KB, 351x285px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
meeeaha.png
120KB, 351x285px
>>591929462
k
>>
>>591929060
What the fuck are you on about? Who cares if it's piss. The fact that it is involuntary and just happens is the sexy part about it who cares if it's piss.

Also, I am a scientist and you are a faggot
>>
>>591929592
>>591928464
cucks
>>
>>591929564
>>
File: 1248132540001.jpg (53KB, 600x800px)
1248132540001.jpg
53KB, 600x800px
I love all the butthurt squirt fags who are just now figuring out that they had a piss fetish this whole time. The ones defending the fiction are the really funny ones in denial.

If any of you children had actually tasted a girl's squirt (assuming you could actually make her), you would definitely know that it's piss.

>>591929564
Use Mega or a torrent site.
>>
File: drive by.webm (3MB, 640x480px)
drive by.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>591919625
I read that news story today and thought right away about how there would be faggots on here in total denial.
>>
>>591921613
which is fucking hilarious if you think of her just pissing all over her room
>>
>>591929818
>having this on your hdd
>>
>>591929860
>laughing at people for not drinking piss
>>
>>591929786
at least I understand that it is piss and not semen like men produce or whatever these guys in this thread think it is.
>>
>>591921291
she looks just like my sister... gross
>>
File: I.NEED.THE.SAUCE..gif (452KB, 400x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
I.NEED.THE.SAUCE..gif
452KB, 400x300px
>>591919625
>gets off on piss
Damn, I'm as bad as Hitler.
>>
I have both drank my grilfriends piss and made her squirt and drank that, the flavor and texture are entirely different, I don't piss myself when I feel like I'm going to cum, their organs are as specialized as ours are, this makes no sense at all
>>
File: 1256757089247.jpg (32KB, 448x604px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1256757089247.jpg
32KB, 448x604px
>>591929818
Gonna need a source for that, please.
>>
people saying "its piss!" need to be more specific. It contains urine, but it also contains prostatic-specific antigen, which makes it different that just pure urine. Anyways, cheers to science.
>>
>>591919625
HAHAHAHAHA no FUCKIJG way? I had a hunch. That's the bees knees. Fucking kyles gonna shit himself tommarow when I tell him his girlfriends even pissing on him.
>>
>>591930148

That room must reek if she doesn't use a carpet scrubber regularly.
>>
File: 1256757325700.jpg (66KB, 600x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1256757325700.jpg
66KB, 600x800px
>>591929941
>>591930036
>being this boring in bed

costanza.png
>>
>>591930232

> I don't piss myself when I feel like I'm going to cum, their organs are as specialized as ours are

You are dumber than a bag of hammers. Men cannot piss and cum at the same time, women can and do.
>>
>>591929156
source is proof
>>
>>591930452
its still just piss
>>
>>591930257
The amounts were tiny. The vast majority of that fluid is just piss.
>>
File: 1270953291975.jpg (189KB, 2304x1728px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1270953291975.jpg
189KB, 2304x1728px
I'm lazy, and it's late. Here's a link to my entire collection.

www.mediafire.com/download/hwn3dgjiuznwg44/Pee.zip
>>
>>591929860
Dont you have to pay for mega?
>>
>>591930709

And if you're into that, good for you. Some people aren't.
>>
>>591924249
Too funny. I'm stealing this for future uses.
>>
File: 1270954403737.jpg (56KB, 540x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1270954403737.jpg
56KB, 540x720px
>>591930899
My bad. I meant Mediafire.

I'm tired and still hungover from last night.
>>
>>591930452
You're full of shit
Even when I have a fucking diamond morning boner I can force piss through it
Pissing also feels completely different than cumming otherwise why would we even have sex
It's not like you just shit the bed whenever you have sex because who can tell the difference
The vagina and urethra and their associated organs are completely separate except that they happen to end near each other
There is no reason a woman would just accidentally flood with piss from sexual stimulation to an entirely unassociated section of tissue and organ any more than a man would burst with piss from a handjob
>>
>>591931803

> Being this fucking stupid.

I didn't say men couldn't piss with an erection, moron. Every fucking guy on the planet wakes up with an erection and then goes to take their morning piss. You cannot ejaculate and piss at the same time. Women can.

You're trying to compare apples to chairs because your head is so full of stupidity it's literally bursting out of your fucking fingers.
>>
>>591931803
>>591932241
# R E K T
>>
>>591931803
There is a reason we just don't know it yet. Aside from all the bitching and denial over this and the lulz that provides there is something interesting here.

They made these whores piss before starting. They had empty bladders and on the ultra sounds they watched the bladders quickly fill as the sluts got close to orgasm. Something was kicking their kidneys into over drive in this process and it leaves us with a minor medical mystery.
>>
This is a good fuckig thread. I haven't had this much enjoyment from 4chan in a while. Please, let's keep the hate bd name calling going. I find to the best part and weasels out the younguns.
>>
thanks op, squirting porn is one of my new fetishes
>>
>>591932829

Maybe an increase in hormones caused their kidneys to start working harder or something. It does bring up an interesting question though.
>>
>>591930899
Muh boner
Who is she?
>>
>>591932695
wow that almost made some kind of sense but not really.
>>
>>591932241
>you cannot ejaculate and piss at the same time
Again you have no idea what you are talking about
Separate pipes and organs, same (in a man's case) exit
There is literally nothing to prevent a man from pissing full stream at moment of orgasm
Women have even more distinct and separate waste and reproductive ducts
If anything this study should be saying men just cum piss
>>
File: shitposting.jpg (986KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shitposting.jpg
986KB, 2560x1600px
ITT
>>
>>591933303
Are your parents twins?
>>
>>591932367
go back to tumblr faggot
>>
sure is summer in here
>>
>>591933303

> Look how retarded I am!

"The male body has a system that keeps it from being able to ejaculate and urinate at the same time. During sexual arousal, muscles at the base of the bladder contract in order to close off the passageway from the bladder into the urethra, the tube through which urine and semen leave the body. This makes it impossible for urine to be released during ejaculation."

You literally have no fucking idea what you're talking about and should really shut the fuck up.
>>
>>591933303


Are you a troll or just stupid
>>
>>591933684
relax, the kids will have to go back to school soon
>>
Don't really care... I'll still lick up after my gf. The hormones in female cum drive me wild
>>
>>591933303
have you ever tried to piss in a girl while ejaculating? i have.
>>
>>591933834
there are hormones in female and male piss
so you are right about that.
>>
>>591933834
>the hormones
>>
>>591933834
You mean piss

The hormones on female piss
>>
So woman don't have any response to an orgasm?
>>
>>591934028
there actually are hormones in both gender urine.
>>
>>591934020
>>591934028
>>591934040
Samefagging so hard. Anyways, I've pulled a Bear Grylls before and she tastes nothing like piss
>>
From personal experience, a lot of girls do this. From personal experience, it does not smell like or seem like piss, ever. From personal experience, the girl just orgasmed hard. From knowledge, water and piss have 95% similar chemical composition, because piss is 95% water!!!! How's that for science? Coming from bladder does not equal piss. It may feel to her like she's pissing, it may come from her bladder, but piss it is not. Trust me, or just feel like a lame faggot who has never had the pleasure of giving a woman an amazing and rarely powerful orgasm when another study comes out proving it's not piss.
>>
>>591934429
did you not read, squirt is diluted piss of course it won't be as toxic that's why its so clear.
>>
>>591933684
>Men who have the same release duct for piss and cum have a super special system for absolutely no reason so everyone knows they can't cum and piss at the same time
>women for absolutely no reason do not have a system like this despite having totally separate urethra and sexual organs

Jesus Christ can it get any more bullshit misogynist bias in here

If men have it biologically/evolutionarily speaking there is no reason women should not

Keep denying people, women squirt too and if you have an issue with that you're probably just too fucking beta to make a woman experience the ultimate sexual pleasure
>>
>>591934429
Yep samefagging
And if you like of drink piss just do it

You are on 4chan ,nobody gonna judge you
>>
>>591934474

I repeat:

> I know better than science, because, reasons!
>>
File: samefagging.png (18KB, 794x145px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
samefagging.png
18KB, 794x145px
>>591934429
clap clap for the guy high on chromosomes
>>
>>591934474
And you are smarter than scientists

Because ,fuck them
>>
File: 2015-01-11 0 Wate.png (26KB, 665x367px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2015-01-11 0 Wate.png
26KB, 665x367px
>>591934841
yeah that guy is a dumbfuck don't fret anon
I was actually the one on the top
>>
>>591934821
No one is denying you squirt. You just don't like the fact that you are pissing all over your sheets.
>>
>>591934821

> Denies reality in favor of imagination
> Accuses people of denying incorrect information because it doesn't fit into his stupidity

The shit I posted is a fact. If you don't like it, it just makes you stupid. Men cannot ejaculate during orgasm. Women can and it's common. Those are facts whether you like it or not.
>>
The question nobody is asking is: why was this study even conducted
>>
>>591934474
>water and piss have 95% similar chemical composition
> because piss is 95% water!!!!

tell me the compounds in piss and the molecular structure


then tell me the compound in water and the molecular structure of water

fuck i hate children on 4chan.
>>
>>591934841
When I tried, I couldn't swallow. It reminded me a lot of getting a mouthful of water in the ocean
>>591934772
Well I get that it's diluted, but before people were just calling it piss
>>591934905
Shut up faggot. I bet you can't even count to potato
>>
>>591934841
>>591934905
>>591935208
>>
>>591935390

It's explained in the first article posted.
>>
>>591934860
>science knows better than me but they don't have to explain their reasons
>>
>>591919625
>scientists did a study
>>
>>591935390
Fun; everything should be done for fun.
>>
>>591935520
says the one high on chromosomes
>>
>>591935520
I bet you do count to potato anon, I bet you do.
>>
>>591935367
>Men cannot ejaculate during orgasm

>accuses people of denying incorrect information because it doesn't fit into his stupidity.
>>
>sample size of 7
> specifically chosen for being able to produce roughly a cup full of the substance
>"science"
>>
>>591935160
Because "scientists" who want to make money just like everyone else and perpetually contradict each other are smarter than weak fags with tiny dicks and no sexual prowess? Either you are fourteen or suck in bed is my personal scientific hypothesis. Face the facts, tiny.
>>
Can anyone link me to a study on how similar male ejaculate is to piss?
>>
>>591935616

What reasons would they need to explain? Do you need a reason behind the explanation of why a star dies? It's science, that's the fucking reason. Expanding knowledge. Making it possible for idiots on the internet to argue against something after it's proven. Take your pick.
>>
>>591935520
I bet that you are great potato counter yourself
>>
>>591935876

GTFG.
>>
>>591935520

>When I tried, I couldn't swallow. It reminded me a lot of getting a mouthful of water in the ocean

salty piss your tasting there m8
>>
>>591935876
just use pubmed to search it yourself.
>>
>>591935910
>because a scientist said so
Literally worse than a christfag
>>
>>591935876
Well I'm not scientist, but I'm going to guess there's a lot less sperm in piss.
>>
>>591936290
nice b8
>>
>>591925720
Since no one is replying to the actual science in the thread....

PSA or prostate-specific antigen, is secreted by the skene's gland in women (see wiki link below), and as your study notes, PSA was present in increased quantities in the squirting samples for all but one of the women. That said, 7 women is a pretty small study, and the women were chosen because of self-reported "massive" discharges during sex, so nothing conclusive can be garnered from this, for any claims.

The evidence points towards this: large amounts of fluid release means involuntary loss of continence, however, female ejaculation exists via the forceful excitation and evacuation of the skene's gland. It just happens that these two things tend to go hand in hand. Makes a bit sense considering the musculature density surrounding the urinary tract in women when compared to men.
>>
>>591936290

> Science is the same as religion

I hope you're trolling. If not, I hope someone beats you to death with a potato.
>>
File: 1418288179586.jpg (385KB, 1084x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418288179586.jpg
385KB, 1084x960px
>>591929564
>11.2 GB
>mfw i have 10x+ that
>>
>>591936290
You can reproduce their findings. You cannot reproduce faith shit. See the difference?
>>
>>591936076
But why aren't there popular articles being passed around on 4chan and reddit about it? Could it possibly be that an all male group of scientists decided they needed to disprove female orgasms for reasons of inadequacy?
>>
>>591936565
Fuck me, forgot the link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skene%27s_gland
>>
>>591936321
So when I had Google translate this from dipshit to english it says "I didn't read the study."
>>
Girls squirting (Aj Applegate, yumm) yes
Pissing their pants, yes
Drinking it? Not so much
>>
>>591935858
>implying that I have a small dick
>implying that I can't get a woman to orgasm
Nigga stop with the denial
That shit it's piss
Thread posts: 243
Thread images: 51


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.