[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does it feel like having sex with the girl you love, i just

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: imgres.jpg (6KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
6KB, 318x159px
How does it feel like having sex with the girl you love, i just wanna know how its different.
>>
/b/ get in here
>>
When you fuck a girl and you're mutualy in love. That's awesome. You have that connection, you know how you can please her and she know how to please you. That 100 times better than one night stand. After sex you can sleep with her and don"t feel akward and shit. Make love with the girl you love is definitively incredible
>>
This might not be the best place to ask that question.
>>
>>591871280
It's awesome. It feels better and it's more comfortable
>>
>>591872478
/thread
>>
It is literally no different
>>
Amazing. I miss it.
>>
>>591871280
you can have a fart contest to see who can fart louder while having sex without any reservations
>>
File: 298611_full.jpg (70KB, 1000x658px) Image search: [Google]
298611_full.jpg
70KB, 1000x658px
Means I know she'll pay for the abortion
>>
>a few days ago
>having rough sex w/ gf
>she says "I love you"
>starts crying, while repeating "I LOVE YOU"
>was weird
>>
Oh boy, this isn't the right board for it unless you wanna be trolled. Here come the KEKs.
>>
>>591872307
I'm not gonna say I fell in love after two weeks, but I did like her really well, and we slept unawkwardly after sex, even the first time. Too bad it couldn't continue, I'd imagine we'd get fucking awesome at it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.