[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to have a conversation with Anna Kendrick. No, I would

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1420874229254.jpg (137KB, 1000x1504px) Image search: [Google]
1420874229254.jpg
137KB, 1000x1504px
I want to have a conversation with Anna Kendrick. No, I would not like her autograph, and no, wouldn't like to be one of the fans she passes on the way through a red carpet affair. I want to have a decent conversation with another human being (who happens to be Anna Kendrick) because she's a human being and deserves to be treated like one. I want to make a lasting impression as a person she enjoyed being around. And then I want to part ways as unlikely friends, the darling of Hollywood's Drama scene and some lowly, humble kid from Texas.

Why the hell can I not do that? Why does it have to be ahuge to-do? Why is meeting a celebrity a case of life-or-death, where only cancer-patient kids can get their wishes? I'm a perfectly healthy person, but it's also my right as an American to talk to whoever I damn well want. But for some reason, I would have to achieve a huge amount of fame and fortune to have a talk with one of my favorite people. There hasn't been a tale like that since Gatsby.

So /b/ wanna help a broke college kid out and help me meet Anna Kendrick? I have no clue how, but it sure would be a hilarious "FUCK YOU" to the rules of social dogma.

tl;dr Wanna meet Anna Kendrick because she's just another human being and deserves to be treated like one. Hep a kid out?
>>
>>591805319
she is in my top 4sho
>>
I just want to cum in her ass, take a dump on her chest, and piss on her face. Why won't she talk to me?
>>
>>591805319
100% autisit
>>
>>591805319
There is no hope for you
>>
>>591805319

I come to 4chan to remind myself that no matter how bad I have it, there is always someone who has it worse than me :(
>>
File: 1419081643541.jpg (40KB, 503x502px) Image search: [Google]
1419081643541.jpg
40KB, 503x502px
>>591805508
>>
>>591805319
I just want to fuck her.
>>
>>591805319
I'd fuck her
>>
>E-Mail Jimmy Kimmel
>Participate in some ebin ruse
>Meet Longface Smallmouth
>Shake her hand
>Masturbate with that hand for eternity
>>
You sound so desperate I can almost hear the mouth breathing
>>
File: autism.understand.jpg (15KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
autism.understand.jpg
15KB, 200x200px
>>591805319
>>
>>591805319
>one of my favorite people
You don't even fucking know her. You've seen shit she acts in, some scripted interviews, you don't know shit.

Celebrities are not normal people. They do not deserve normal people treatment. And they certainly don't view fans as normal people either.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.