[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

got girl pregnant, already 7 months into pregnancy... dont want

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: 3897879797.jpg (82KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
3897879797.jpg
82KB, 540x960px
got girl pregnant, already 7 months into pregnancy... dont want baby now... im not black... what do?
>>
>>591614951
Push her down the stairs
>>
File: condo.jpg (42KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
condo.jpg
42KB, 604x453px
shouldve used that condom.... ugh
>>
>>591614951
>wat do
troll harder
>>
don't be a pussy. man up, it's life
>>
>>591614951
be a man. take responsibility for your actions. take care of your son you fucking sick motherfucker. Stop acting like a pussy.
>>
Them pregnancy boobs yo
>>
sell it
>>
eat it, blame niggers
>>
>>591614951
what do?
post pics of them milky tits bro
>>
>>591614951
>turn black
>acheive normality
>>
run nigga, run!
>>
>>591614951
Stop being a bitch and man up. The child didn't ask to be conceived. Take care of your kid, don't fuck up another life cause you're a pussy. The kid doesn't deserve that.
>>
Post more pics you faggot.
>>
>>591614951
i was there five years ago. its not so bad, anon. youre just freaking out because change is coming. itll be fine.
>>
>>591616515
>>591616048
>>591616027
>>591616668
bitch is crazy though!
>>
>>591614951
you're lucky op. If I could get a girl to let me get her pregnant, she'd be having a baby every year until her reproductive organs gave out
>>
>>591616515
>>591616668
I have 4 kids, im 28. Just handle your shit. It'll be the best time in your life, trust me. It's been the best part of mine so far.
>>
>>591616359
only got pre-preggers ones
>>
Push her down an escalator.
>>
>>591614951
Leave town.
>>
Stop ragging on OP and give real advice.

OP I was in your spot a few years back, and found it worth it to quit my job and just leave her. I just didn't come home one day and never looked back. Moved a few states away and didn't really have to worry about her finding me; I keep my social media use down and came up with a nickname that I got my friends to call me so my name seems different but j don't have to go and change my name and raise flags.
>>
>>591616831
You don't need to marry her, dumbass.
>>
>>591616831
Leave her and pay your child support, and don't neglect your child. Out of the 4 i have 1 is with a different chick. Just do what you gotta do, don't just stay together cause of the kid though. You'll do more damage than anything.
>>
>>591617175
thanks for the advice... seems a bit difficult... but having to take care of a kid for the rest of my life seems more difficult
>>
>>591617443
fair enough... how much does child support cost me?
>>
>>591614951
Yea dude I got a 3 yr old and a 5 month old.both boys. It's awesome they're both cool as fuck. Of course it's scary but don't be a pussy and handle your business. It's worth it
>>
>>591615604
You are my saviour fuck that cunt and make sure she is not breathing !
>>
>>591617175
This is a great example of a pussy who can't handle his shit or responsibility. The girl doesn't deserve that and the child doesn't deserve to not have a father. Don't be a bitch like this piece of shit coward, hiding away to avoid his responsibility.
>>
>>591617443
Fuck this guy don't pay child support. Having kids is a nightmare the only reason parents say otherwise is if they fall out of denial they will kill themselves. Leave her OP and let the dumb bitch be the whore she is.
>>
>>591616970
Prolly because you started having kids so young dipshit.
>>
Who is babby?
>>
Bail the fuck out. Bein black has nothing to do with it. They are actually smart I'd bail too.
>>
>>591617580
Depends on your state laws and her income vs. Yours. At least that's how it works in most states. But talk to and make an agreement outside of court. Best thing to do.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.