[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

#PedosexualRights thread Join up pedos, because even the So

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 69

#PedosexualRights thread

Join up pedos, because even the Social justice warriors are fighting by our side now. The stormfront people on 4chan can just deal with it, we are having our rights being taken seriously.

Here are some video sources:
http://youtu.be/BJ5WdCVknJA
http://youtu.be/NaFEwJCQ0z0
http://youtu.be/zec7oZUrGg8
http://youtu.be/reJUWSHwgwc

Here is the basic list of Pedosexual rights we need:

>the right to buy sex doll shaped after children (that is illegal on most countries)
>the right to view fake 3D/2D images of sex with children without it being a crime
>the right to view porn with girls with small breasts (outlawed in australia due to being 'child porn' like)
>the right to absolutely never go to jail merely for viewing CP online that you did not right click+save or downloaded to your computer. That has to stop as it makes everyone scared of merely bumping it something illegal and get arrested over it
>the right to not be fired solely for being a pedophile, and being able to sue back like gay people can

Our subreddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/Pedosexual/
>>
File: tumblr_982038123.jpg (283KB, 960x667px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tumblr_982038123.jpg
283KB, 960x667px
>>
>>
>>591349189
3outta10 because you worked so hard on this post also sage
>>
>>591349300
Your hate has no voice in here
>>
>>
>>
OH YES IT'S STARTING!!

LONG HAVE I TALKED ABOUT PEDOPHILES, NECROPHILES AND ZOOPHILES BEING RECOGNIZED AS EQUAL IN THE FUTURE

IT'S GONNA HAPPEN, YOU JUST WAIT AND SEE. IN 50 YEARS IT'LL BE ALL RIGHT TO FUCK A KID.
>>
>>
pedophiles are mentally ill
>>
>>591349189
Well this is honestly the most fucked up troll i have seen to date
>>
>>591349595

Research -------- Susan Clancy: http://www.salon.com/2010/01/19/trauma_myth_interview/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Clancy#The_Trauma_Myth https://www.ipce.info/library/journal-article/trauma-myth Rind, Tromovitch, Bauserman:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rind_et_al._controversy http://www.mhamic.org/rind/
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/damianthompson/100196502/guardian-paedophiles-are-ordinary-members-of-society-who-need-moral-support/ Other:
http://www.mhamic.org/sources/sandfort.htm http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/10948796/Paedophilia-is-natural-and-normal-for-males.html
http://www.theguardian.com/society/2013/jan/03/paedophilia-bringing-dark-desires-light https://www.newgon.com/wiki/Research http://www.ipt-forensics.com/journal/volume16/j16_2.htm Second-hand harm: http://www.ipt-forensics.com/journal/volume10/j10_1.htm Food for thought ----------------
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_petition_against_age_of_consent_laws https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_Morality_and_the_Law http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2013/01/07/don_t_pooh_pooh_the_left_s_push_to_normalize_pedophilia http://human-stupidity.com/stupid-dogma/teenage-sexuality/when-rape-is-not-rape Anecdotes ---------
https://www.ipce.info/host/rivas/positive_memories.htm

educate yourself
Links for all academics and thinkers that want to know more about what science really says about pedophilia
>>
>>591349454
Yep. That's what I always thought a pedophile looked like.
>>
>>591349595
That's what they said about gays as well. Now look where we are.
>>
>>591349668
It´s not a "troll".

Gays fought for their rights
Transgender fought for them
Lesbian fought as well.

Now pedophiles will fight for their rights as well. It´s not a "troll" because you disagree with people
>>
>>591349845
Neither pedophiles nor gays are mentally ill.
We are at a good place now, after years of prejudice and groupthink
>>
>>591349442
Necrophile rights should be easy... You can donate your organs when you die, just make it possible to donate your entire body for sexual activities...
>>
Yeah... you guys are never getting rights and you'll ruin your lives trying.

You were born in the wrong time or country. give it up or an hero.
>>
>>591349189
I'll agree to everything except the part where you say that viewing actual CP shouldn't be punishable, as long as you don't save it.
>>
File: 57057998.jpg (14KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
57057998.jpg
14KB, 500x500px
>>591350128
>gays will never have rights

Wow, I didn't know broken records could post on 4chan
>>
File: 1345822654073.jpg (5KB, 279x165px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1345822654073.jpg
5KB, 279x165px
>>591350213
So if someone posts CP right now in this thread, you are ok with going to jail?
>>
>>591349999
Quads never lie. #necrorights confirmed
>>
nice, next gotta elect some politicians to push the pedo agenda
>>
>>591350401
Can't wait for EA, who prides themselves in being progressive and inclusive, to add pedosexual characters to their titles
>>
>>591350327
Perhaps I should've been more specific. Deliberately searching and viewing actual CP should be punishable, if you see it by accident because some idiot posts it, then it's obviously not your fault. I understand that this allows for a grey area in the law and everything, but that's my personal views.
>>
>>591349668
Well, you must be new here then
>>
>>591350592
Go back to Facebook.
>>
>>591349845
Fucking underaged children is a lot different than having consensual sex with the same gender. Straights had anal sex, you just didn't great about it. Zoophiles and pedophiles take advantage of those who cannot communicate consent. And no, I don't mean preteens too, 13 yr Olds have sex all the time.
>>
>>591350592
What defines "deliberately searching"?

If you use a chan in TOR and come across CP, does that make deliberate searching? If someone goes to a site that allows legal images of children and someone posts CP, does that make him a criminal?

No, this fuck can't happen, otherwise people will never know when the law will say "hey you looked on purpose!'. This kills many websites, as people will be afraid to go there.

The law has to be clear.
Sharing an image is illegal. DOwnloading an image (which in a way is copying/distributing it) is illegal. Not fucking running into an image because the government is scaring people
>>
Honestly I've been waiting for this to happen. Me and my friends used to make "Pedosexual Rights" jokes 5 years ago but I knew it would happen someday.
>>
>>591350891
It's okay if they're not old enough to remember.
>>
>>591349189

Actually, I've always thinking exactly the same about pedos. I didnot know some people did feel the same.

There's nothing wrong about them. What's wrong is molesting/raping children. And bytheway, being a pedo isn't the #1 reason people actually rape children. What makes most people rape children is : alcohol. #1 reason.

So, if you hate people raping children, hate alcoholics, not pedos.
>>
File: 6dd4bcd2add71.gif (377KB, 200x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
6dd4bcd2add71.gif
377KB, 200x200px
>>591351086
it´s happening

Would have happened sooner, but 4chan 5 years ago would not let this kind of thread stay up. It only allows now because people are becoming less bigots towards pedos
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 500x475px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 500x475px
>>591349189
There's a difference between you and gay people.

When we gave gays the right to be themselves, the ultimate end was them having sex with other consenting adults who were just like them. You don't want that, you want the right to engage in sexual acts with a different group that is totally unable to consent. Until I have finished rolling around in my goddamned grave, I will fire any pedophile I find working in my store. I don't care how the law changes, you are sick and you desperately need help and I will not give a single dollar to any of you.

Stop comparing yourselves to gays. You aren't out there fighting the good fight for equal rights, you are sitting in your room masturbating to toddlers. What's next? What's your ultimate goal?

>In Muslim countries men marry girls who are 9 years old, why can't pedophiles!?
>Cavewomen were giving birth when then were 11, why can't my girlfriend!?
>Women can teach college classes full of men, why can't pedophiles teach preschool!?

You could find a bullshit excuse for every demand you make, but the fact is you are predators preying on children. The world will never be able to see past that simple and truthful aspect of what you are, and that is how it should be.

Fuck you and fuck your mom for not aborting you.
>>
>>591349936

They are mentally ill, technically, gays moreso because they literally go against nature. They deserve equality, but they are mentally ill.
>>
>>591349189
Holy shit dude!
Thanks for the lels.
If you read pedosexual in Spanish, it sounds like you're a fartsexual.
>>
>>591349189
goodluck trying to not get your children become a victim of pedos
>>
>>591351246
They don't want to have sex with children. Just dolls and loli.
>>
>>591351207
You weren't using 4chan five years ago. I've been lurking /b/ since 2007 and the board has always been in favor of pedophilia.
>>
>>591351246

just because someone has attraction to kids doesn't neccecarily mean he's a horrible person that's actually going to rape kids
>>
File: what.gif (1MB, 225x124px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
what.gif
1MB, 225x124px
>>591351246
>yfw the majority of homosexuals prefer young boys
>>
>>591351246
Your comment is flawed, because "being gay" was never forbidden. What was is having sex with a people that share your gender.

So there's no difference between being gay and being pedo.

But what's wrong is to claim pedos have less rights than we have. They have to same, no law targets them. There is a strict equality.
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 831x325px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 831x325px
>>591351207
Actually it's because the mods are faggots and moot is dating a child-fucker. It has nothing to do with society, just a small group of circle-jerking mental cases.
>>
>>591351246
Do you realize that at that time, being an adult is less important than your couple being the same sex as you?

We can say it is more important the other person loves you rather than her age
>>
this could be funny...

>>591349299
That shop is a little obvious near the bottom.
>>
>>591351614
In my town I am the majority of gay men.
I'm not into young boys.
Your lack of argument is invalid.
>>
File: ass of peace.jpg (50KB, 1047x567px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ass of peace.jpg
50KB, 1047x567px
>>591349189

4chan, get this spread to the 4 corners of the internet:

> Spread this
> Tie it in with all the other SJW bullshit like 3rd wave feminism, Fat acceptance, "Check you privilege"
> The average person, will come to associate these things with pedorights, and they will be shunned, as opposed to this shit becoming more mainstream
> SJW go from making everything about "Muh feelings, stare rape, etc..." into becoming the mainstream medias new 'folk devil' that everyone loves to hate

> To social media!
> Also, once this gains some momentumn, lets forward it to tabloids and journalists. They love a good pedo story and it could be potentially the 'fuel can on the bonfire'
>>
>>591350285
You know there is going to be so much more social stigma to get past for pedophiles to be alright. Gays are easy, pedos are not.
>>
You don't have rights because children's rights are far more critical. You want the right to trick a child into sex. Plain and simple. So therefore you don't get rights. End of story.
>>
>>591349189
>>591349269
>>591349299
>>591349397
>>591349424
>>591349454

you now realise that every one of these signs is a font and not handwritten
>inb4 pixels
>>
File: 1402091931218.jpg (76KB, 625x626px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402091931218.jpg
76KB, 625x626px
>>
>>591351945
>one person
>the majority
You're fucking retarded.
>>
>>591351482
>and the board has always been in favor of pedophilia.

not the mods however, and they are the ones that say what can be posted
>>
>>591351961

Be sure to "explain" to the journalists the full details of how SJW go around surpressing freedom of speech, and include lots of reference to other Tumblr-related bullshit. Journalist hate to actually do research themselves, and this could line up to be sheer golddust to them
>>
File: fire.jpg (146KB, 574x430px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fire.jpg
146KB, 574x430px
>>591351945
>yfw the majority of homosexuals lie about their preference for young boys
>>
File: 1402091642106.png (68KB, 625x626px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402091642106.png
68KB, 625x626px
>>
>>591352154
Am not.
I'm the only one.
>can't take a hint
>calls others retarded
>>
File: 1402091692498.png (107KB, 625x626px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402091692498.png
107KB, 625x626px
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 699x370px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 699x370px
>>591351478
To reproduce the thrill of... having sex with children. Shove your fleshlight in a Raggedy Ann doll of you need a buzz.

>>591351577
Idiot

>>591351614
No, they don't. And more importantly they never fought for the legal right to fuck young boys as the cornerstone of their movement. They sought for the right to engage in sexual acts with other consenting adults.

>>591351615
>being gay was never forbidden
>being gay in the Middle Ages got you crucified
>confirmed for retarded

Equality is not a right. That is just complete bullshit that social justice workers will say. Universal equality is how societies fall. Ethical standards and reasonable judgment are what keeps citizens in check.

If I ever found a full-grown man lusting after my daughter, I would murder him.
>>
File: 1402091841366.png (9KB, 500x501px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402091841366.png
9KB, 500x501px
>>
>>591349189
Fuck off you dirty pedo scum.
You deserve to die.
Why are you really attracted to kids though?
I reckon it's cos you've got a tiny dick and you feel like a kid wouldn't poke fun at you for it.
>>
>>591352024
Gay sex was disallowed for years while having sex with children had no law about it

Think about that for a second. We are talking about culture here, everything is relative. Nothing is intrinsically evil, good, nor hard/easy
>>
>>591352253
Yeah, especially in an anonymous site that's always been known for hosting pedophiliac content.
>>
>>591352071
are you gonna say the videos are fake too?
>>
>>591352314
You're the only gay in the world then?
>>
File: 1390305225194.jpg (85KB, 717x543px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1390305225194.jpg
85KB, 717x543px
>>591352474
check out the mad on the pedo hater
deal with it, #PedosexualRights
>>
Paedophiles, do us all a favour, swallow a razor blade.
>>
>>591351109
Yup, then the "mysterious" herpes 15 years later.
>>
Where is the picture of the three lols that wrote across their stomaches
>Pedos are awesome?
>>
>>591352794
Seconded
>>
>>591351109
HUE
>>
>>591352794
Pedo haters, do us all a favour, swallow a razor blade.
>>
>>591349723
4 of the articles I've read so far state that child abuse is atrocious and terrible, and that pedophiles are not natural
>>
>>591352794
Trippled
>>
File: 1403068344474.jpg (107KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403068344474.jpg
107KB, 640x480px
>>591352474
imagine stuffing your dick into the tightest pussy.And all you have to do is give out free candy
>>
>>591352718
Please reread >>591351945
Specifically the first line. If that's too difficult for you, the first three words.
>>
File: 57060248.png (69KB, 650x570px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
57060248.png
69KB, 650x570px
>>
>>591352400

Not BEING gay. Having sex with another man. Read the bible "you shall no sleep with a man like you sleep with a woman, this is an abomination" or something like that. This is not said : "you shall not fall in love with a man".

I don't care about "equality", this means NOTHING. I just mean you shouldn't be blamed because you are born this way. That's all.

If you see that a full-grown man is in love with your 8 yo daughter but never talks to her nor speaks to her, you'll still murder him ? Well, you're a retard, because we shall be judged because of what you do, not because of what you COULD do.
>>
File: opisafag-timesq3.jpg (27KB, 250x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
opisafag-timesq3.jpg
27KB, 250x250px
>>
>>591349189
>>
>>591353192

child abuse IS atrocious, just like adult abuse.

child pleasure is pleasurable, just like adult pleasure
>>
>>591349269
>>
File: Bmj0ewkCYAEFebF.jpg (90KB, 599x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Bmj0ewkCYAEFebF.jpg
90KB, 599x900px
>>591349299
>>
>>591349397
>>
File: student02_eng.jpg (209KB, 712x401px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
student02_eng.jpg
209KB, 712x401px
>>591349424
1/2
>>
File: Student02_FRE.jpg (157KB, 712x401px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Student02_FRE.jpg
157KB, 712x401px
>>591349424
2/2
>>
>>591353611
>>591353639
nice shops

Now shop the videos in OP thread
Oh right, shopping videos is hard so you won't do it
>>
>>591349454
4/10 made me do this shit
>>591353585
>>591353611
>>591353639
>>591353667
>>591353690
>>591353718
>>
>>591353457
>Read the bible
Best argument never
>>
I need #pedophile rights cause i wanna touch children
>>
File: 0.jpg (96KB, 576x489px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0.jpg
96KB, 576x489px
>>
>>591353727
http://med.uottawa.ca/undergraduate/beintheknow
http://med.uottawa.ca/premier-cycle/sites/med.uottawa.ca.premier-cycle/files/student02_eng.jpg
http://www.med.uottawa.ca/students/beintheknow/assets/slider/demo/images/Student02_FRE.jpg
>>
File: 140916782310.jpg (39KB, 600x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
140916782310.jpg
39KB, 600x400px
>>591349189
>>
>>591352783
I'm not mad really, I actually just feel sorry for you.
I dread to imagine what it feels like to be so unbelievably pathetic as a person that you can't even handle an adult relationship.
To have so little self-worth that you have to be with a child because you feel you'll be provided with the love you need and a person filled with innocence, so they'll never run away or cheat on you in the hopes of finding a better lover.
You can condition and groom them to be everything you want because nobody out there actually wants you.
>>
File: 140916782312.jpg (63KB, 474x351px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
140916782312.jpg
63KB, 474x351px
>>
File: 140916782313.jpg (33KB, 400x266px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
140916782313.jpg
33KB, 400x266px
>>
>>591350592
>yfw 'my personal views' is the stupidest thing anyone can say because it completely invalidates your opinion and any chances of ever being taken seriously by anyone ever.

Shit.
>>
Apart from the fact that all these photos are shopped, it's actually pathetic that people think Pedophilia is okay
>>
>>
File: 140916782316.jpg (49KB, 600x441px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
140916782316.jpg
49KB, 600x441px
>>
File: 140916782318.png (112KB, 317x238px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
140916782318.png
112KB, 317x238px
>>
>>591352400
This.
I agree, if I ever found out about a pedophile near my children, there would be torture and mutilation.
The safety of children is more important than anyone's sexual preferences.
>>
File: 140916782319.jpg (25KB, 540x370px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
140916782319.jpg
25KB, 540x370px
>>
File: 140916782320.jpg (25KB, 320x230px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
140916782320.jpg
25KB, 320x230px
>>
File: 140916782321.png (200KB, 499x384px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
140916782321.png
200KB, 499x384px
>>
File: 140916782322.jpg (33KB, 448x286px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
140916782322.jpg
33KB, 448x286px
>>
>>591351961
Kek, lets go 4chan, also, reddit is not a good medium, just use tumblr, use it like a 3:00 hooker
>>
File: 140916782323.jpg (116KB, 960x711px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
140916782323.jpg
116KB, 960x711px
>>
File: 140916782325.jpg (49KB, 500x357px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
140916782325.jpg
49KB, 500x357px
>>
File: 140916782326.png (250KB, 560x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
140916782326.png
250KB, 560x400px
>>
File: Confusion[1].jpg (38KB, 348x374px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Confusion[1].jpg
38KB, 348x374px
Is this a tumblr raid or is this /b/ pretending to be tumblr raiding itself?
>>
File: 140916782327.png (151KB, 400x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
140916782327.png
151KB, 400x300px
>>
File: 140916782328.jpg (66KB, 500x368px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
140916782328.jpg
66KB, 500x368px
>>
I will not advocate for pedo rights because gays were accused of being pedophiles for centuries

it will only conflate the two and hateful people will take advantage of that

not until gay rights are properly settled
>>
File: 140916782329.jpg (31KB, 400x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
140916782329.jpg
31KB, 400x300px
>>
File: 140916782330.png (148KB, 396x350px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
140916782330.png
148KB, 396x350px
>>
File: 140916782331.jpg (44KB, 400x350px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
140916782331.jpg
44KB, 400x350px
>>
>>591353776
Fuck you, faggot, I didn't say that the bible tells the truth, I just say iot was the most important book in the middle ages, and every laws were originating from it, that's why you have to consider it to figure out how things were going at this time.

You're so fucking stupid...
>>
File: 140916782332.jpg (32KB, 500x368px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
140916782332.jpg
32KB, 500x368px
>>
File: 140916782333.jpg (143KB, 500x357px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
140916782333.jpg
143KB, 500x357px
>>
File: 140916782334.jpg (130KB, 960x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
140916782334.jpg
130KB, 960x720px
>>
File: 140916782335.jpg (54KB, 685x520px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
140916782335.jpg
54KB, 685x520px
>>
File: 140916782410.jpg (41KB, 497x378px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
140916782410.jpg
41KB, 497x378px
>>
Fucking weird isn't it.
Long ago, being a homosexual would get you killed or jailed or be shamed by everyone.

Now it is somewhat acceptable.

Maybe in the future Pedos could be a normal thing. But I'm a faggot so I don't care and will kill myself before any of this shit happens so good luck with that shitheads.
>>
This is why 4chan acts like Nazis. Because eradication is cheaper than solving someone else s needs and then not getting paid back.
>>
File: 140916782411.jpg (36KB, 520x380px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
140916782411.jpg
36KB, 520x380px
>>
>>591349189

This would be a good troll to get moralfags around the world butthurt.

They'd probably shut down /b/ as a pedo ring to something though, so two wins.
>>
File: 140916782412.jpg (19KB, 480x390px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
140916782412.jpg
19KB, 480x390px
>>
>>591349442
50 years ago groups would kill blacks or homosexuals.
Today those crimes are punished.

50 years from now when age based love discrimination is no longer tolerated, the anonymous thugs will be hunted down and given the punishment they deserve.

What sweet irony as they head for their prison cells to spot their 8 year old great grand daughter proudly hand in hand with her 28 year old boy friend
>>
PAEDOphile
>>
File: 140916782413.jpg (47KB, 483x368px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
140916782413.jpg
47KB, 483x368px
>>
File: 140916782414.jpg (35KB, 490x370px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
140916782414.jpg
35KB, 490x370px
>>
File: 140916782415.jpg (23KB, 490x370px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
140916782415.jpg
23KB, 490x370px
>>
File: 140916782416.jpg (37KB, 495x380px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
140916782416.jpg
37KB, 495x380px
>>
File: 140916782417.jpg (37KB, 490x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
140916782417.jpg
37KB, 490x360px
>>
>>591354344
a good looking female in that type of outfit would look delicious.
>>
>>591349189
Your stupidity is so obnoxiously stupid to the point it didn't give me cancer, it have me herpes.
>>
File: 140916782418.jpg (25KB, 490x370px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
140916782418.jpg
25KB, 490x370px
>>
File: 140916782419.jpg (27KB, 490x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
140916782419.jpg
27KB, 490x360px
>>
>>591353585
Yeah,disregarding Margaret Thatcher, Julia Gillard and Dilma Rousseff, and the many other women who gave been in "that" power. Kek
>>
File: 140916782420.jpg (80KB, 477x357px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
140916782420.jpg
80KB, 477x357px
Thread posts: 142
Thread images: 69



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.