[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's fault was this shit /b/? a) The OP. b) The girl. c)

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 10

File: who's fault.jpg (822KB, 1363x4033px) Image search: [Google]
who's fault.jpg
822KB, 1363x4033px
Who's fault was this shit /b/?
a) The OP.
b) The girl.
c) The cousin.
d) The friends.
e) Everyone is fucking retarded.
f) Other (explain)
>>
>>590894041
I meam it seems like a bit of eveyone but yours buddy
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 392x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 392x500px
>>590894041
>>
>>590894041
What's at fault? The friends knew he liked her and didn't intervene when cousin and girl hooked up. If op wasn't too beta he'd have made her his gf before any of this happened. The cousin just wanted some young pussy and the girl just wanted an escape from her shitty life.
>>
>>590894041
i'll go with e and op should've just gotten out immediately
>>
>>590894041
Is this your story?
>>
F) the niggers
>>
>>590895381
No it's an old story, but im experiencing something like it atm, and i want to know who's to blame and get out of my life
>>
>>590894041
A - OP for for not realizing that girl was using him from the get go.
>>
Fuck that bitch man, move on. Leave her alone. Don't even fucking talk to her and avoid that bitch. It'll be a rough start in the end, but since she's still doing this shit man, fuck her. I had the same situation with an ex, now she's all suicidal because she continued with her bullshit. Move on, plenty of other girls who want you op.
>>
Clearly E. I mean, COME ON, they all act like complete idiots, OP included.
>>
File: 1416018154380.gif (2MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1416018154380.gif
2MB, 300x169px
>>590894041
everyone is at fault for being faggots.
>>
>>590894041
i instantly recognised that face, blood boiling right now
>>
>>590894041
Its hard shit but a learning experience. Life is a bitch, but now you know how cruel girls can be. She wants to hang onto you for emotional support and will say the right things to keep you around because she can. You just need to split up from these so called friends and make new friends that will treat you better. I've went through the same experience with a girl.
>Be in highschool, have crush on manager at store I work at.
>Me 17, her 21
>Go out a couple times, talk, grow close together, eventually comes to my house to hang out and stuff while I do homework.
>Have great time just talking.
>Eventually first kiss while hanging out at my place.
>After couple of weeks start getting heavier, feeling up and dry humping and all that good stuff.
>Goes on for weeks but never any more than dry hump b/c i was too big a pussy to lose virginity and wouldnt make the next move.
>One night tells me that we shouldnt do this anymore and that we should take it slower.
>Still comes over ever night and we talk alot, almost like nothing happened.
>A week later we are back to making out, but never going out.
cont...
>>
>>590895679
>>590896282
Well i will cont anyways
>>
>>590896282
> I ask her why we never went official, she tells me because I am too young and that she doesn't want to hurt me and all the bullshit excuses.
>We hang out from friends with work, and they have other friends and always party all the time.
>Start getting jealous because the girl always dances with other guys, nothing big though.
> Go to a party and she starts talking to this guy.
>Think nothing of it at first, but keep my eye on her.
>They go upstairs for like 5 min, I start freaking out.
>Eventually say fuck it and go up there to see wtf is going on.
cont...
>>
>>590896282
Mine a bit deeper
>>
>>590894041
Everyone in their own way.
The OP should have ditched the bitch.
The girl is a slut.
The cousin is a creep.
The friends didn't help
Every is fuckin... yeh exactly.
>>
>>590896779
Go on..
>>
File: 15251179773.jpg (56KB, 305x479px) Image search: [Google]
15251179773.jpg
56KB, 305x479px
>>590896779
Is this real? Go on if it is.
>>590896945
Yeah, I came to post this.
>>
>>590894041
The dude needed to see her for her shit now he has to wise up and move on and forgot her
>>
A) He beta grow a spine.

Girls never want to hear that "it's okay" bull shit.

They like being told they fucked up.
Gotta punch her in the throat and tell her to get that weak shit out of here boy
>>
>>590896360
>>590896779
>Get there before anything happens, she is just wearing his hat but they didnt do anything.
>Tell her we are leaving to ihop.
>In parking lot waiting for other friends to show up.
>Start making out until friends show up.
>Couple days later she goes to a party and I cant go for some reason, cant remember why.
>Getting kind of suspicious but I have a good friend at the party as well.
>Next day my friend tells me that she was dancing on other guys and giving mock strip dances, but no fucking or anything.
>Get mad and fight for a couple days.
>Start hanging out again.
>One day tells me that she has slept with guys when we were still talking, after a time where we fought for about a month.
>I ask her how many
>Mfw she tells me 4... Thats a guy for each week...
>Pissed but don't say anything bc beta 18 year old at this point.
>Hang out with highschool friends one night without her.
>My prom date shows up.
>We have some drinks, and I lose my virginity on friends couch.
>Days later tell the girl I have been talking too.
>She says that she is jealous.. Fucking bullshit.
>Ask her why she slept with so many guys.
>She said that she just can't say no because of some fucked up shit in the past.
cont...
>>
>>590897232
Agree. He needed to get up and put a boot into the side of oldfags head, or at least crack some rubs and walk away. Probably would have lost girl (still), but there would have been some satisfaction of putting some hurt on the shit eater.
>>
What a beta and what a whore
>>
>>590897482
Oh shit nigga...
>>
>>590897482
Mfw she couldnt say no.
>was she raped is the real question
Also show a pic for authentity
>>
>>590894041
e
>>
>>590894041
The Op
>>
File: 1420473454460.png (91KB, 303x257px) Image search: [Google]
1420473454460.png
91KB, 303x257px
It's always OPs fault because he's a faggot.
>>
File: Wonka.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Wonka.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
>taking any relationship under the age of 25 seriously

At that age, girls don't have a fucking clue about what they want. Just tell them what they want to hear until they let you fuck them and then move on.
>>
>>590894041
e) and the cousin wins
>>
>>590896282
>>590896779
>>590897482
>Weeks later start getting heavier again.
>Start making out and dry humping and feeling each other up.
>This time I say screw it, im going for it... no more virgin.
>Start moving hand slowly down her stomach into her pants.
>Get past belt and into panties.
>Hand slowly goes down pubic area as she moans. <Holy shit this is it!>
>Stops abruptly right before i get to the pussy and gets up and says she has to leave.
>We don't talk about it.. Hard to say no my ass!
>Still make out the next day and everything. But nothing further.
>Eventually go to work friends place to hang out.
>We start drinking and dancing and stuff, I cant dance to mexican music, so she tries to teach me then says fuck it and dances with another mexican guy.
>Get a little jealous but dont think much of it.
>We all laying down watching a movie, she chooses to lay down with the other guy.
>WTF in my head.. But could be worse.
>And then it gets worse, she starts making out with this guy like 2 feet away from me.
>Pure shock!
>Get up immediatly and leave.
>She was like oh ok, bye and went to give me a hug...
>I feel like a fucking idiot beta for doing this but I hugged her back like a dumbass
>Extremley pissed..
>>
>>590894041
this shit is hard to read because it makes me feel bad
>>
>>590898395
I hope you dumped the bitch....
>>
>>590898520
nope he's a fucking beta
>>
>>590895679
well youre in the right place.
>>
>>590898520
From what I get they weren't even in a relationship.
Beta faggots always do that shit, start to have encounters with a random girl, idolatrize her and get cuckolded as fuck.
>>
>>590897719
Yes she was actually, will post pic with next part of story
>>
What did op do? And when was this posted?
To answer your question it was the OP's fault for not beating the shit out of the cousin and for accepting the whore back.
>>
>>590898779
>when was this posted?
>Posts have the date RIGHT FUCKING THERE
And about what did that OP do I'll take my chances and say that he didn't do anything beside crying and feeling miserable.
>>
read this in a cringe thrd

tl;dr its a boring story
>>
>>590894041
I think it's OP's. I mean after all those fuckups he falls for some tears and accept her back. Fuck dat shit
>>
>>590898194
this. Everything a woman wants is based upon how they feel. Since emotion isn't constant, what they want changes constantly.

This is the hardest lesson for boys to learn, because their entire childhood they were taught that sort of flaky behavior is weak and shameful and aren't accustomed to interacting with girls who were never punished for engaging in it.

Whenever a woman makes a declarative statement about what they want, a man instinctively adds the words "right now" to the end of her sentence. A boy takes her declarative statement about what she wants at face value.
>>
>>590898985
I agree
but it could be a lesson for some other betas out there.
1. do NOT let her back into your house if you do not plan to fuck her at that night

2. Beat the shit out of cousin OR tell his wife. Just shit him up

3.If this happened to you, you have to know that you dun goofed m8
>>
>She comes over next day to apologize and whatever.
>Being beta 18 I accept apology but never really hang out as close as we were for at least another year.
>After some time of on and off talking, I quit my job to get away from her for awhile.
>But that year passes and we start getting close again.
>Make-out and stuff
>This time I am like fuck it! are we doing this or not?
>She tells me that I'm too young again and she doesn't want to hurt me, even though she already did.
>I see where this is going and tell her that we cant do this anymore..
>Hard conversation to have being beta, but needed to be done for my sake.
>Were still friends, but every couple of weeks start making out again.
>Decide fuck it and move out of town for college, because at the time i was going to community college.
>Make new friends and text her less and less every day.
>Eventually come out and tell her everything that was on my mind and how exactly I felt about everything that happened between us to get closure. Also way easier to do over the phone than in person... I know. Beta but whatever at this point.
>Talk once every week, then text once every month and eventually stop altogether and forget about her.
>Hurt at the time but going away was a great decision in my life.
>2 Years later.
>Come back into town for the summer and get a job.
cont...
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (19KB, 190x324px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
19KB, 190x324px
>>590899395
Forgot pic
>>
So the girl thinks it's okay to openly cheat on OP, nuh uh drop her she isn't worth it, I know you love her but you can find better, and cousinfag is married right? Wtf. Not OP fault he is trying to be a good bf. Cousin fag is somewhat at fault for taking advantage of the girl, the girl because she didn't know right from wrong. Friend was being a teenage boy
>>
OP loves her man, that shit's hard when it's some skank. My beta /b/rother, this chick won't change but you can. You go be alpha somewhere else and watch this bitch cry for you.
>>
her reluctance to reciprocate your affections should have been a red flag as far as honestly goes, furthermore sounds like you weren't assertive enough and like most young girls she jumped on the first dick that was. Also girls like to fuck older guys, so the ofds were against you.
Your fault for being beta
Her fault for being dishonest
Friends faults for not having your back.
Cousins a piece of shit.
Anon, learn to detect and drop dishonest people.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1419693039060.jpg (38KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1419693039060.jpg
38KB, 480x640px
>>590894041
>>590894041
I am this op
>>
All of your situations have one thing in common; women who don't respect YOUR boundaries and expect you to respect THEIRS. When this happens, make it clear that you are willing to walk away if they don't shape up, and if they don't, do exactly that.

For future reference, it's best to find out if a girl is like this earlier on before any emotional investment. This minimizes the heartache/break when the relationship ends. It's either that, or literally enjoy it for what it is while it's there, no matter how it evolves on its own.
>>
>>590894041
Who gives a shit. These are people who define their relationships in terms of "Facebook official". Hard to take seriously.
>>
>>590894041
As someone that has been in the Cousin's place, it is hands down the betafags place. If he stood up for himself, it would never have happened, or it would have been ended afterwards. I specifically do it because the idea of fucking some pansy faggot's crush when he knows it's happening is basically the only thing I can cum to anymore. This image always reminds me of the first one I fucked, except she had slightly bigger tits and her hair was brown.
>>
ITT: Thread full of betas and beyond
>>
>>590899395
>Talk to some friends that i used to work..
>They tell me that she had gotten pregnant and married.
>At this point I am super relieved to have gotten away, Dont care about her anymore.
>But dont believe my friend. It just seamed ridiculous, i thought he was messing with me.
>Be at work and she comes in the next fucking day, no joke, Belly out, full on prego.
>Most awkward couple of minutes small talk.
>Husband with her, young guy.
>Comes to find out that this guy is younger than i am... Get to thinking about all those bullshit excuses she fed me back then.
>Dont really think about it much though, she was out of my head.. Besides I was working on a college degree, and she worked as a manager , her husband worked under her, she had a baby, So Im just glad i didnt get stuck in the life sucking trap.
.. Now im almost done with my college degree, havent talked to her since that day. But It was a good learning experience. Deffinetly broke me out of my beta stage. Now I know how to seal the deal without being a pussy. I know now not to get worked up over bullshit like this. Ive learned not to take shit like this..
And as for the op story. From my experience, the guy should drop the friends for not having his back. He should break it off with that girl because that is the best thing he can do, she will never start liking him all of a sudden. Just like my girl, theyll keep you around for emotional support and say the right things just to keep you there on the hook. Best thing to do is to move on with your life. Learn from the experiences you've had and make better relationships with people that will actually give a fuck about you and not use you for their own support. You don't have to take all the bullshit.
>>
>>590900665
Grats on your win bro. It's a pleasure to see all the bullets you dodge in life.
>>
>>590898194
This.
Srsly.
>>
>>590900665
>seamed ridiculous

like the cousin?
>>
He could have seen this cumming
>>
>>590900665
Well said anon
>>
>>590900665
>>590894041
And to answer who is fucked up in this... Op fucked up because he couldn't seal the deal just like i did.
The girl is fucked up for keeping him on the hook with bullshit promises and playing around with cousin after having talked
The cousin was fucked up for continuing relationships with her when they were going out.
The friends are fucked up for not having their own friends back...
So E.) everyone fucked up.. Find new friends and dump the old ones. Life is too short to be stuck with a group of assholes for any long period of time
>>
>>590901005
It seemed ridiculous that she would be prego after 2 years... Like no planning or anything, she was talking about getting a college degree and everything, but not anymore
>>
File: penis cake 1.jpg (53KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
penis cake 1.jpg
53KB, 500x375px
>>590900508
He has a wife and kids, and hangs out with high schoolers when they're gone. He has committing adultery, statutory rape, providing alcohol and drugs to minors, and according to the story actual rape since she was naked and groped when she was passed out (not to mention fed alcohol).

If this is your life, too, you win /b/'s biggest faggot of the day award.

Congrats! You're /b/'s biggest faggot today! Here's your cake. Try not to choke on all the dicks inside it.
>>
>>590894041
I would've slapped and spit on the bitch. Equality and all that, ya know?

Fuck them.
>>
>>590900665
Epic read and some great advice
>>
>>590899759
So, is there an end to this story then?
>>
>>590902071
Nope op is beta.......
>>
>>590901444
>Betafag can't handle reality.

Well, I'm not married, but my gf is well aware of it, and is cool with it. Statutory rape is nonsense, although at my age, since I live in a soft line 3 year state, it isn't for me anyway. Providing alcohol and drugs is also nonsense, neither should be illegal, but you sure are cool upholding that law sonny. She wasn't passed out, she was "half-passed out," which doesn't mean fucking anything, especially since betafag is hearing it third hand from someone trying to make it out as not as bad as it was (meaning she was probably completely conscious). Nor is sleeping with someone who's been drinking, when you yourself are drinking, rape, which isn't even what happened.

What was her named? How long did you let it go before you grew enough balls to break it off? Or is it still happening? Betting he's fucking her right now.
>>
>>590900508
Stood up for himself? He's a little kid. If you take candy from a baby, yeah the baby is a little bitch, but you're still a monster.
>>
>>590901661
Thanks... Hope you get your situation figured out. Just remember that making a decision like this will be hard at first, but in the end it will keep your life moving on and you will look back and thank the gods you kept moving forward
>>
>>590902419
>He's a little kid
>16ish is little kid.
No, he's not. He's a little bitch, but he isn't a little kid.

But I generally only mess around with girls my age. Betas come in all age groups.
>>
>>590902295
LOL! I never said he's not beta. I never said it's not the kid's fault he lost the girl. But that doesn't mean all liability is off the 37 year old. He's more than twice her age. I'd like to see a 37 year old make what went down public information and see if he gets away with it. The story isn't real, so nobody has anything to worry about here... but if you're 37 and do the same shit, that shit will catch up with you son.
>>
>>590903053
Well, I'm not. I'm 20. But my point stands. The fault lies with the betafag, regardless of how creepy the oldfag is (and yes, I agree he's creepy).
>>
they're all fucked if you ask me
>>
>>590902582
Hopefully I'll put this advice to use, I never wat to be a floormat for people again
>>
OP Needed to stand up for himself, not physically but be more vocal when these things happened.

The girl is a bitch. Plain and simple. Look, if she likes the cousin she shouldn't be stringing OP around like that. It's plainly a shitty thing to do.

The Cousin was a shithead. He has a wife. He's hanging out with some fucking kids and he's 37. He's a loser, cheating on his family, fucking around with people half his age and just being a selfish prick. Also, providing drinks to kids seems like he's trying to be cool which is pathetic. Swooping in and taking advantage of some underage girl is pretty lame.

The friends are shit. I wouldn't even consider them friends. At least Dave was somewhat decent, but still didn't do much and continuously wanted to go the cousin's house.

The answer is fucking E. They all fucked up, the cousin the most.
>>
>>590903694
agreed with this guy
the end of the story still makes me physically cringe though
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 261x193px
>>590900665
Congratulations
>>
>>590903388
Thats the spirit, I wish you goodluck.. If you want more information about meeting girls I would recommend torrenting Mystery Method. Helped me meet alot of girls in college and understand the psyche of women
>>
>>590903877
>>590903694
I would have kicked the shit out of everyone in the end, that story made me rage so hard
>>
>>590904093
I couldn't afford college I'm 26 living with my parents and have suicidal thoughts every week
>>
>>590904336
You dont need college to meet girls.. Life teaches you lessons by beating the shit out of you. You gotta just go through with your head up and remember what you've learned. I would also suggest reading "Think and Grow Rich" by Napolean Hill.. Much to be learned from there, especially mindsets
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.