[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a teenage girl alone at home and horny Tell me an erotic

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (64KB, 550x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 550x450px
I'm a teenage girl alone at home and horny
Tell me an erotic story to make me squirt
>>
Drink a lot, then pee
>>
File: fbi.jpg (6KB, 196x257px) Image search: [Google]
fbi.jpg
6KB, 196x257px
>>590776648
>>
I'm your dad and I'm cumming inside you because mommy doesn't love you as much as I do.
>>
masturbate with milk
>>
>>590776648
I go to house
We have sex
You squirt
I cum
I leave
The end
>>
>falling for this bait
>>
one time i fukd ur bum
>>
>>590776842
nice erotic story!!
>>
That's actually really sexy go into more detail
>>
Timestamp
>>
>>590776648
do you know spanish??
>>
>>590777215
Go into more detail
>>
>>590776648
Just go eat a bunch of Taco Bell. You'll be squirting all night, no erotic stories requires.

Also, post pics of it.
>>
>>590777543 #
no sorry only English
>>
File: image.jpg (133KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 768x1024px
Why won't anyone actually tell me an erotic story?
>>
>>590776648
Post pics, and ill give a good one..
>>
Pics of what
>>
>>590778355
You..
>>
>>590778355
you naked
>>
File: image.jpg (217KB, 1021x681px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
217KB, 1021x681px
>>590778068
Go to solotouch dot com, you will squirt.
>>
File: image.jpg (318KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
318KB, 1280x960px
>>
>>590776648
Tits or gtfo
>>
I already posted a tit pic where's my story!?
>>
>>590777649
I got to your house
Undress your white trash whore body
Get my penis
Put in your vagina
Move back and forth in regular rhythm
You squirt everywhere
I pump faster
You squirt more
I cum
I put in close
Go outside and have a cig (maybe)
Leave
Maybe call you again
>>
>>590779250
Write /B and date or no story...
>>
>>590777824
dont know if count but...

Me, 24
ex mistress 16
she commands me to fap without cum 10 mins every hour

she goes to her boyfriend house naked
he kiss her as soon as she came in the house
the move to the sofa, get on her knees and start to eat his cock
he moves back her and fucks her pussy
fast, hard
many possitions
he cums inside
break time
near 00:00 she commands to fap to 4am non stop, except if I gonna cum while they fuck again in the car of her bf
next day in the morning she tells me everything while fapping slowly
finally let me cum
>>
>>590779388 #
Thanks ;)
>>
hey I know you clearly aren't underage, you'd be banned if you were underage so obviously you aren't, however if you were how old would you guess you hypothetically would be
>>
Once upon a time, there was a lovely little sausage named Baldric. Baldric was extremely well-hung for a sausage of his age; all of his peers would comment on this fact when he was not around.
Then one day, Baldric came upon a plate of scrambled eggs and he fucked the ever-living shit out of them. He decided that he loved these eggs so much that they would stay together forever. And so he wrapped himself in her delicious embrace and disemboweled himself.
The end.
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>590779670
no problem honey
is not very good, but...
>>
>>590779584
Hmmm, good, but it's not about me... Whoever writes the story who makes me cum wins a pic ;)
>>
>>590779841
I'm 19 and a half
>>
>>590779584
not bad
horny now
>>
I'll give you a story but you put a full body shot with timestamp
We're at this bar, you smile at me i come over and offer you something, again and again till you get drunk.
You have to go to pee, so you go to the toilet and i follow you.
You notice me, we enter in the toilet, you pee, clean yourself then i put you up in my shoulders and eat you out pushing you against the wall.
Then i make you sit on the toilet, you suck my dick til i cum and then i finger you vrutally so that you squirt buckets.
Here it is, now do your part
>>
>>590779910
I like you write me another one going into more depth
>>
>>590780305
that's barely teenage but ok
>>
>>590776648
We all know you're a dude.
>>
>>590780328
Getting there ;)
>>
File: 1388439446088.png (212KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1388439446088.png
212KB, 640x480px
>>590776648
>>
>>590776648
Where were you when femanon squirt?
I was inside playing vidya
Brother comes to me and say femanon squirt
>yes
>>
>>590780721
Don't believe me?
>>
>>590781294
timestamp , faggot
>>
>>590781294
Timestamp
>>
Timestamp it
>>
>>590781294
Still no timestamp proof
>>
>PULL OUT 19" WANG
>PUT IN VAGINA
>THRUST
>EJACULATE IN VAGINA
>GO HOME
>>
>>590776648
>Tell me an erotic story to make me piss

ftfy
>>
>>590781377
What's timestamp? This is my first time on4chan I
>>
>>590778068
Charge your phone you stupid shit
>>
>>590781294
Judging by that shirt ur a chubby geek go shoot ur fish water somewhere elce
>>
>>590781553
write the time and date on your tits and post it, so we know its you posting right now
>>
>>590781553
Write down the date on paper next to you in the pic
>>
>>590781553
Hold a piece of paper with today's date next to naked tits
>>
write /b/ and date on piece of paper and show it for each pic. Those tits look fantastic and I want to see more.
>>
Full nude bodyshot and i'll give you one story if you tell me your preferences
>>
>>590781294
Wanna kik cutie? I would ravage you
>>
Newfags not knowing OP is actually a 500 pound neckbeared in his mommas basement rubbing his 1cm penis to your stories.
>>
Depending on the pics OP posts, this may be my first fap of 2015.
>>
>>590782223
Kek
>>
>>590782223
>implying that would even be a bad thing
that sounds comical as hell man
>>
>>590782469
op is retarded
>>
>>590782469
Timestamp confirmed. Proceed.
>>
Yeah post kik
>>
>>590782469
Nice
>>
>>590782469
south aus?
>>
>>590776648
>i'm a 27 year old neet with my microdick between tweasers
>cancer pls reply
>>
Dubs says this is a fake. Real chick's only cum when they think about money.
>>
>>590782469
how about the date
>>
>>590782469
Nice man boobs and mullet!! But we all know your a fat 500 pound neckbeared rubbing your 1cm penis to ppls stories!
>>
>>590782469
>)
>>590782469
show d ick
>>
Hey OP how about meting up in a dark room with dim lighting and a shadow comes out from behind you, grabs your waist and trusts your hips back and you feel a hard cock pressed up against your ass. Then the hands start to explore the rest of your tight little body, and with one push your on your stomach. When you realize what just happenend you feel your hands getting tied behind you.
>>
>>590776648
TODAY it seems to me providential that Fate should have chosen Braunau on the Inn as my birthplace. For this little town lies on the boundary between two German states which we of the younger generation at least have made it our life work to reunite by every means at our disposal.

German-Austria must return to the great German mother country, and not because of any economic considerations. No, and again no: even if such a union were unimportant from an economic point of view; yes, even if it were harmful, it must nevertheless take place. One blood demands one Reich. Never will the German nation possess the moral right to engage in colonial politics until, at least, it embraces its own sons within a single state. Only when the Reich borders include the very last German, but can no longer guarantee his daily bread, will the moral right to acquire foreign soil arise from the distress of our own people. Their sword will become our plow, and from the tears of war the daily bread of future generations will grow. And so this little city on the border seems to me the symbol of a great mission. And in another respect as well, it looms as an admonition to the present day. More than a hundred years ago, this insignificant place had the distinction of being immortalized in the annals at least of German history, for it was the scene of a tragic catastrophe which gripped the entire German nation. At the time of our fatherland's deepest humiliation, Johannes Palm of Nuremberg, burgher, bookseller, uncompromising nationalist and French hater, died there for the Germany which he loved so passionately even in her misfortune. He had stubbornly refused to denounce his accomplices who were in fact his superiors. In thus he resembled Leo Schlageter. And like him, he was denounced to the French by a representative of his government An Augsburg police chief won this unenviable fame, thus furnishing an example for our modern German officials in Herr Severing's Reich.
>>
>>590780114
>>590780328
>>590780589

You were alone in your home when you hear the ring bell.
Go to the door to check a look and see a nice guy
You let him came and tell "Why you came here?" and he answer "To make you happy"
He grabs you and go to the basement. Take your jeans and tanga and push you to the sofa
He sit at your side and insert 3 fingers to your pussy and start to move fast and hard
Then you start enjoying it like a whore
Scream for the pleasure, and loud you scream, faster and harder he does, like he rapes you with his fingers.
Then you cum, but he hold his fingers inside while you cum,a dn then he move them to your mouth, and you clean them.
He make you get on your knees and suck his cock and he cums on your face and breast.

the he just say "good bye" and leave, while you are in the floor with semen on your face, and still horny
>>
>>590782469
I'm about to make your day OP. Go to literotica.com, choose stories with your kink, only every read a story if it has a rating higher than 4.0, never have a shortage of erotica again
>>
>>590782469
so where is it 10:43 at 16:16? I thought all the time zones were even hour increments
>>
>>590782469
u take of ur bar so i can c ur tit, erect now, put genital onto your whole body, i take my penis into urs then through you're mind now as we bliss milk on eachother. thank
>>
>>590778068
You are from adelaide or Darwin you mongloid
>>
Keep those pics coming, OP. How old are you anyway?
>>
>>590782963
I like where this is going with the mystery and hands exploring my body
>>
>>590783252
Cuz this is b8 m8
>>
Imagine this OP. I just fucking put the shaft of my penis right into your vagina.
>>
here is what i do

come over to your house
i turn on the tv, and you rub up against me
i smell your hair
erection detection
you immediately get up
you wipe the blanket off my lap
you pull down my pants and then oosma gasa
my fat weiner smacks your face
you suck it hard until i cum in your eye
gg
>>
>>590783507
You don't need to time stamp every pic once you prove you are real, but if you want to thats cool too
>>
File: 1413838759898.jpg (169KB, 756x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1413838759898.jpg
169KB, 756x1100px
>>590776648
>>
>>590783252
>16:16
Califag?
>>
She's from South Australia guys
>>
>>590783507
I have a story.
You get out of high school, graduate and then get into university and become a business woman who doesn't only suck cocks. Why not? That gives me a boner
>>
>at your house
>parents home
>they don't know i'm in your room because i sneaked in
>i eat you out and start fingering you slowly
>go faster anon ols
>i start licking your clit
>you are close to squirt but i stop
>your dad walks by your door, stop, then continue walking
>we start fucking on the floor you bite mi neck, i bite yours
>doggystile
>i cum on your ass
>finger you again, faster and faster
>eat your clit
>you squirt
>i go out of your room and i'll come back the following day
>>
>>590783977
Yeah, 530
>>
FBI has taken /b/
>>
nigger
>>
I got exif gps data
>>
Adam’s fingers explored her slit. “Your cunt knows you like pain.”

She was slick. Slick. Sick. Slick. Sick. The words pattered against her mind like rain. She liked pain? What kind of sick person liked pain?

“Pain is real, Elspeth. Pain leaves no room for doubt. Pain drags you screaming into pleasure.”

He had entered her then, pushing deep into her arse in the way she had grown to love. When he was all the way in Adam had released the clamps. Skewered on his cock, like a butterfly in a display case, Elspeth had spent the next fifteen minutes learning just how much she loved pain.
>>
>>590784943
not from here you didn't. it's been stripped for 6 months or more you newfag nigger
>>
Cont.........once the hands are tied together, you feel light fingertips starting from your ankles moving up your smooth skin sending little trembles up your spine. I put pressure behind your head holding you down as I reach up your little skirt massaging your ass as I reach up with one pull and rip your panties off. I flip you on your back and throw up your skirt and immeditatly sucking on your clit nibbling and then one big lick from your ass back to your clit, making you wet.
>>
>>590785233
Yes continue
>>
>>590783877
berserk?
>>
>>590785666
Demon trips deserve nip
>>
>>590776648
I pik u up at house
Drive to private spot
Begin touching ur private spot
U toch mine
We pres our lip togather
Here u mone soflly
Ur pants get wet 4 sum reeson
Strt geting nude
U want my private in ur private
I go ok
Have fun
U keep bouncy up on down on my private
Suddenly u pee every
Car is soaked in grill piss
Kik u out and leeve
>>
More pics for more stories plz
>>
Cont........as your pussy drips, I get my fingers wet with your sweet juice then I slide in just one finging your little gspot making you have a small orgasm and cream just so I can lick it up. I grab the back of your head picking you up to your knees. You see a shiny object coming out of my pocket and you realize its a knife and I use it to cut your skirt off you. Then I rip open your shirt revealing those sext tits and I take then in one at a time nibbling and biting at your nipples and under your breasts.
>>
Files were deleted op is kill thread is kill
>>
>>590786655
Continue
>>
Cont.......I pull your hair back so that you look at the ceiling and my fingers find your juicy tight pussy. I slide to fingers in and curl them towards your gspot. Slowly at first I pull towards me then relax, speeding up a little more causing your back to arch and your breasts push harder into my face. I rub your clit back and forth really fast then back into you rubbing your gspot with my fingers
>>
>>590787815
You're good at this continue
>>
>>590788145
>>590786869
are you op? if so I think we're owed another pic by now...
>>
>>590783507
how old is op, is she underage
>>
OP POST A BODY PIC FAGGOT WITH TIMESTAMP
>>
>>590788365
>>
Cont..... Your body jolts and right then you can hear the juices then with one more quick jolt and your pussy spills out into my hand as I move faster and harder. When my hand is soaked and your don't squirting I lick my hand then rub it all over your perky tits, licking in all back up. I shove you backwards on to you back. I move to the side of you grabbing your legs and holding your knees close to your chest, making your tight little pussy exposed to me.
>>
>>590788773
Mmmmmmm
>>
>>590788773
fuck, i can even cum with this
>>
>>590788773
hhaahahahaha faggot
>>
Once upon a time, I fisted you up the arsehole, pulled out your colon then fed you it. Then I fucked you up the arse until the blood was too much. Then I'd go to the front and plough you until I was through your body. Also, tits please
>>
Cont.......I gently rub your swollen pussy and with one quick motion I smack you clit cause your whole body to jerk. I slide my fingers back in you this time I fuck you hard and fast with my fingers causing you to squirt all over my hand and down the crack off your ass. I pause to run my tongue up and down your ass licking it, and then I slide my flat tongue over your pussy then I slide my tongue in and out of your pussy.
>>
>>590776648
L O N D O N
>>
>>590789837
Why'd the bitch delete the pictures?
>>
>>590789837
Keep going
>>
>>590790166
OH man, sick dubs bruh
>>
Cont...... I flip you over quickly to your stomach and you push your ass in the air I quickly take the rope of your wrists and plant my face right in to your ass as you grab the sheets I shove three fingers stretching your pussy fucking your as your ass fucks my face. faster and harder until you cream again. You climb on top of me taking my dick in your mouth as you bring your leg up and around shoving your pussy in my face again. I stick my tongue back in your pussy and start to finger yours ass as we both moan.
>>
>>590790166
This, can someone repost them?
>captchas Cumm
>>
Cont...... I flip you over quickly to your stomach and you push your ass in the air I quickly take the rope of your wrists and plant my face right in to your ass as you grab the sheets I shove three fingers stretching your pussy fucking your as your ass fucks my face. faster and harder until you cream again. You climb on top of me taking my dick in your mouth as you bring your leg up and around shoving your pussy in my face again. I stick my tongue back in your pussy and start to finger yours ass as we both moan.
>>
>>590791488
I could but if they were deleted by mods I'll probably get banned and I don't want to do that. On a static IP.
>>
>>590791843
Wouldn't the mods ban for pizza if it was cheesy though?

>pls Anon-kun help a nigga out
>>
to OP: your female opinions matter.

that fantasy should keep you squirting for weeks.
>>
>>590792183
But getting banned sucks
>>
>waiting for repost...
>>
>>590792359
Best erotic fiction I've resd ever thanks Anon
>>
>>590792487
Bump
>>
Cont....... Not seconds later and you cum in my mouth agian then start pleading with me that you want me in you, you want me to fill your pussy with my hard throbbing cock. I grab your hair pulling you back to your back, you bring your legs up and I slide in between them. Taking just the head of my dick I tease your clit and your pussy but letting just the head in and pulling it back out. After a few of these I thrust deep inside you feeling your warm tight pussy around my dick . Pulling you hair back harder I bring your tits up so that I can nibble and lick your nipples and thrust harder and deeper.
>>
>>590793233
Mmmmm keep going
>>
>>590792487
The pics are gone go fap some where else
>>
>>590793606
Yeah I don't want to get banned reposting them
>>
et voila mein negers

R is really rad
S is so silly
l is interesting
N never says never
K kan kook kwite kleverly
R again, is rad
>>
>>590794048
pussy
>>
>>590794108
You mean l is little
>>
>>590794822
I stand corrected
>>
cont......I want that ass against me. Without a notice I flip you back over on your hands and knees i slide the head of my dick in and pull your hair back I watch as your pussy swallows my dick. I pull harder and faster as you in return start slamming your ass in to me as you cream all over my dick I pull out and slowly start to push it into your ass as you squeal in pleasure. You back into me faster, hinting you want it all.
>>
>>590795036
Keep going
>>
>>590794108
thanks based anon
>>
WHich one of you fuckin fags scared her off this time?
>>
>>590795667
she got banned for being under aged
>>
>>590795667
I'm here but I'm scared they will find out who I am :/
>>
>>590795822
Shit did she post any nudes?
>>
>>590783213
>taking the bait as hard as this guy
>>
>>590795989
just post tits, you got your story
>>
>>590796009
no
>>
>>590795989
if they haven't yet they won't. Just don't post face or any info like skype or snapchat.. if you're really op. I was likin your pics earlier
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 625x626px
>>
Cont....... I shove your head down in to the pillow as I ram your ass faster and faster you moan in extacy as you start to squirt all over my fat swollen nuts. I reach my hand around and vigorously start rubbing your clit, till I can't take it anymore and as I pull out to cum you flip around and plase your lapse around the head of my dick right as I start to cum you feel my dick pulsate in your mouth and a little bit dribbles out the corner of your mouth. You swallow and lay on top of me out of breath and full of pleasure.
>>
>>590796180
Are you sure? I'm pretty worried but didn't post my face or anything maybe I'll post some pics later if people stop being scary
>>
>>590796539
Well if you wait too long this thread will die, threads only last a little while here before they 404
>>
>>590796474
That's good
>>
Cont.... As the writer of the story I think I deserve a little something maybe lol
>>
>>590796539
No such thing as "later" on here. Thread will be deleted
>>
>>590796539
You should repost a picture you took earlier.
>>
>>590796539
nah you should be fine but whatever. you probably aren't even her.
>>
>>590796774
Thank you
>>
>>590796539
You won't get banned. The mods are just fucking with you.
>>
>>590796811
And check em
>>
>>590796862
This. Around here you have to keep posting pics regularly or retimestamp to prove its still you
>>
Once there was a man who had big penis and make big cums he was put his penis into a vagoo and girl was make such moans wow then her dad walk inna room and make disappoint face then the man with big penis was sad and only cums a little bit
>>
>>590778068
Google onyxdime. seriously. That shit is so cash.
>>
>>590797035
Ok. I'll go take one now. But not of my vagoo
>>
Why doesn't anyone just repost the pic?
>>
>>590797285
This.
There's gotta be some anon that has nothing to lose and doesn't care about ban.
>>
>>590797362
If you cant figure out how to get them, then you dont deserve them
>>
>>590797261
Side note I can do more if I knew more about what you like. But if you were here that would be about every time.
Thread posts: 170
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.