[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/ thinkin about trying shrooms for the first time. Only

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 16

File: HgRmyyX.jpg (510KB, 2000x1265px) Image search: [Google]
HgRmyyX.jpg
510KB, 2000x1265px
Hey /b/ thinkin about trying shrooms for the first time. Only things I've had experience with is Coedine, Xanax, and dabs. How much would they run me as far as price, and what could you expect?
Also Drug general. No weed.
>>
Best shrooms my friend Swim ever had were 40 bucks for four grams. I only had a gram before I saw watching the world warp and swirl.
>>
What's the recommended first-time dose?
>>
You've done dabs but not weed? What the fuck?
>>
File: benadryl_feature_600x350.jpg (94KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
benadryl_feature_600x350.jpg
94KB, 600x350px
Gonna post this in your thread instead of making a new one as sort of a drug general

Wtf am I even suppose to feel? Everytime I take a bunch of them I just feel really chill, like I just want to sleep but I can't really sleep so I just kinda exist for a while without wanting to do anything exciting but I'm okay with it.

Everything I read on erowid about dph sounds like some made up bullshit cause they tell stories of some 3 hour salvia trip type of shit.
>>
>>590381969
Like 2-3.5 grams. I've never done shrooms just acid
>>
>>590377910
Typically an 8th (how much it takes to trip) will run you $35-40. Be ready to laugh a lot and have a great time. Plan everything out well in advance (setting, who you're doing them with, etc.) so you don't have to worry about anything while you're tripping and you can just enjoy the ride. Don't fight it, and remember you took a drug to have fun, and god damn it you're gonna have fun. I've heard that the vitamin C in orange juice potentiates the trip but I have zero actual evidence to support this. I do know, however, that orange juice makes the shrooms go down much more easily.
>>
hey b so im pretty sick right now, just took a standard dose of generic nyquil. is it safe to try percocet for the first time? i have half a 30 that iwas planning on taking half of. i.e. 7.5mg
advice?
>>
>>590382777
I had a friend who did a bunch of those, and she said they did something but it was so long ago that I don't remember how many she took or what the effects were.
What made you wanna try them? Erowid?
>>
File: wutt.jpg (14KB, 255x204px) Image search: [Google]
wutt.jpg
14KB, 255x204px
>>>590358457
>2015
>still an ignorant soberfag
>>
>>590382777
nice trips. I've taken up to 600 mg of dph before. that stuff had me talking to nobody and hearing shit that wasn't there. I'm 180 lbs. if you're around my weight, 250 mg will get you feeling out of it. 400 - 500 mg will make you feel like you have 30 lb sandbags tied to each of your limbs, you'll also likely start to trip out and hear shit and maybe see shit. 600 - 1000 mg will probably make you so loopy you won't remember most of your night. you'll either pass out or trip really hard.

the scary thing about dph trips is that you can't discern reality from hallucination. So you can be talking to your dad and fully believe you're having a conversation with him, then you reach out to touch him and he's gone. good luck friend.
>>
>>590382777
I've had similar results with dph, only with pretty vivid visuals. The high was pretty much exactly how you described, though, just kind of "existing." I've tripped off it a few times, and each time was by accident. I wanted to sleep and ended up eating a whole box of them. Every time I didn't fall asleep and just sat up in my bed pissed the fuck off with permanent cotton mouth and weird patterns floating about everywhere.
>>
>>590383383
>I've heard that the vitamin C in orange juice potentiates the trip but I have zero actual evidence to support this.
I think I saw something about this on erowid
>>
>>590383828
Some kids will never understand man. No research, nothing.

I hate to suggest reddit on here, but r/darknetmarkets will have you buying real, quality shit if you're in bum fuck Egypt or you're just some fucking loner loser.
>>
>>590383828
I remember McKenna saying mdma destroys parts of neurons in your brain or some shit that scientists think are kinda useless cuz they don't know what they do yet.
Not a soberfag, but I'd like to see more tests done on this kinda stuff
>>
>>590384427
Darknet drugs have ruined street drugs for me.
>>
>>590384545
It's safe as long as you do it smartly.
>>
>>590384427
>I hate to suggest reddit on here
Just cuz most of it is cancerous doesn't mean there isn't some damn useful parts in there too. Wish more people didn't blindly hate the whole thing
>>
>>590384740
I agree, and I plan on trying it sometime soon
>>
>>590384866
>stay hydrated (but don't exaggerate, 500ml per hour or something like that is fine)
>avoid overheating (take breaks if you are dancing)
>test your shit (very important)
>weight your shit (also very important)
>have gum in your mouth
Enjoy it man.
>>
Take 2.5-3.5 depending on the quality of the shrooms for a first trip. I can buy shrooms for $5 a gram off a trusted dealer but off anyone else it's usually $10 in my experience.

All I can say is be 100% comfortable with where you are when you take them and who you're with when you take them. Don't take them before having to do anything important because you'll focus on that. Don't take them in an uncontrolled environment where the situation could change or people could suddenly come in. I thought people who talked about "vibes" were hippy burnouts before taking shrooms, but after taking it once, you really will understand what someone means if they say "Good/Bad vibes". Just be in a chill place, with chill people and be prepared to laugh a lot and have a great time going with the flow.

I once had a friend tell me the following about drugs: "Acid is like getting in the drivers seat of a car, shrooms is like sitting in the backseat and going for a ride, and salvia is like getting tied up and thrown in the drunk." Just get ready for a ride and go with the flow.
>>
Coming down off 80mg of Vyvanse. Been too long since I've had some stimulants. Might have a drink in a bit. Any anons have experience with shake n bake? Is it halfway decent done right?
>>
File: butt drugs.jpg (160KB, 425x271px) Image search: [Google]
butt drugs.jpg
160KB, 425x271px
Drugs thread? Count me in.
My list is as follows:

>DMT (My fave <3)
>Shrooms (Too scary for some reason even though I love DMT. Can't seem to figure out why)
>Every (prescription) benzodiazepine in existence, including some of the harder to find ones like triazolam and brotizolam. They're OK but I had to go through withdrawals once, and even with a valium taper it SUCKED so I don't abuse them anymore. I say prescription because I’m aware of the various RC benzos in existence, but I generally stay clear of those.
>Z-drugs (Take them anally [especially Zolpidem tartrate ‘cuz of its high water solubility] and they become hallucinogenic. That’s right, butt drugs. I'm not kidding. Ask me if you want to know more; it’s probably my second favorite next to DMT.)
>Alcohol (Stomach’s too sensitive for it to be of any value.)
>Nitrous (Too short acting to be of any value)
>Ketamine (Made me feel too numb and paralyzed, didn't like it…although I’m assuming that’s the point of an anesthetic; maybe I used too much my first time)
>Chloroform (Felt like a dirty combination of nitrous and a benzo. I have some in-depth instructions based upon my experiences with it on how to make it, maximize yields, and minimize liver damage. If you want it I’ll post it)
>Clonidine (Why can’t I stand up-Zzzzzzz)
>Gabapentin (Didn’t do much, but stops twitching during benzo w/ds)
>Diphenhydramine (Evil)
>Jimson Weed (Really, really evil, but the plants are actually decorative, so I keep them growing around)

Never smoked weed, nicotine, or used any opiates aside from when I was 12 and had my appendix out.
Also, as a rule, anything organic I won’t consume unless I know EXACTLY how and where it was produced. For example, the mushies I grew myself, and the DMT I extracted myself from MHRB.
>>
I was at a festival over the summer and a dude handed me a bowl. Halfway through my rip he mentioned it had opium in it. I asked him if he had any he could sell me afterward and he said no. It's probably for the best. I really loved that little taste, even if I barely got any.
>>
File: 220px-Chloroform_displayed.svg.png (4KB, 220x206px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Chloroform_displayed.svg.png
4KB, 220x206px
>>590386330
Fuck it, here's the Chloroform workup.
(I'll post the hepatotoxicity prevention part as an addendum)

React 500ml of standard 8% household bleach (Sodium Hypochlorite) with 10ml of Acetone. I'd recommend a quick trip to the hardware store to get pure acetone, but if you live with a whore, you probably already have some nailpolish remover with it. Just use a few more mL since it has impurities.
(What we’re doing here is called the ‘Haloform Reaction’, one of the first true organic syntheses. It was developed by Eugène Soubeiran and Samuel Guthrie independently in 1831).

Add the acetone to the bleach SLOWLY, and keep the reaction vessel submerged in an ice water bath. The solution will heat up alot, so use lots of stirring as you add the acetone or the CHCl3 will instantly vaporize off. After about a minute you’ll see a dense white precipitate form, but it’ll take a few hours to coalesce, so leave it alone. I found it takes a minimum of 6 hours to coalesce everything.
Also, do it in a dark room to prevent the formation of phosgene (a WWI chemical weapon).

After the reaction is complete, you'll see a blob of a dense fluid at the bottom of the reaction vessel. That's your chloroform. Decant off the upper solution (it's garbage), but keep the CHCl3 (the lower layer). Store it in a dark glass container and add a few drops of ethanol to prevent the formation of phosgene (dying isn't fun).

To use:
-Place a few drops on a rag
-Inhale
-Have fun stumbling around
>>
>>590385189
everything this guy said is true and what i would have said too. Definitely go with the flow and dont fight what you're feeling in your gut while youre tripping - if you feel weirded out by a place or something move outside or to a different location. every place really has its own vibes
>>
>>590386330
>>590386593
You know you've spent too much time on /b/ when you keep drug thread posts on deck in a word document. I've seen you before, faggot.
>>
File: g_chloroform.jpg (18KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
g_chloroform.jpg
18KB, 500x341px
>>590386593
So, here's the harm reduction:
CHCl3 is metabolized successively via Cytochrome P450 into Chloral Hydrate or Trichloromethanol (depending on which isozyme it hits). Needless to say you'll feel quite sleepy for a few hours afterward.

Now, unless, your CHCl3 is totally anhydrous, any phosgene will instantly react with water to form HCl, but it should still be handled with care*.

I still recommend you take a biological step to ensure that phosgene is dealt with: Go to a vitamin store and buy something called "N-Acetyl Cysteine", and take a few capsules prior to chloroforming yourself. This helps your liver replenish glutathione which can conjugate any phosgene that may be present, and some anecdotal sources say trace amounts are produced through metabolism. More info: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6143425

*Like I said:
-DARK GLASS BOTTLE
-FEW DROPS OF ETHYL ALCOHOL
>>
File: jimsonweed.jpg (861KB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
jimsonweed.jpg
861KB, 3264x1840px
>>590386792
Meh, I've got too much time on my hands.

I suppose you'll recognize my Datura pictures that I post in drug threads, as per protocol.
>>
>>590387140
Mhm. Although the fact that I recognize it shows I'm on just as much.
>>
>>590383782
>What made you wanna try them?
Nothing really, found out I had a food allergy and had a bunch of them left over and tried them.
I had tried DXM a bunch of times previously and was expecting something similar but it wasn't, at least with the dosage I took.
>>590383931
Yea I'm 170lbs. I'll probably try 300mg again.
>>
>>590385189
>I thought people who talked about "vibes" were hippy burnouts before taking shrooms, but after taking it once, you really will understand what someone means if they say "Good/Bad vibes"
Before I read Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas I thought they were just a useful expression, I can't wait to see for myself
>>
File: Benadryl_SPIDERS.jpg (72KB, 290x271px) Image search: [Google]
Benadryl_SPIDERS.jpg
72KB, 290x271px
>>590382777
The exact inverse happens with me. I get incredibly agitated and go into pseudoparkonsinism, complete with shaking and akathisia (which is weird because DPH is usually used to treat those). Anyhow, I've never entered a true delirium, but I have heard voices while on it, and music sounded a semitone lower. Definitely not a placebo.
>>
>>590386330
A friend of mine said DMT made it feel like her brain was dipped in battery acid. I kind of assumed she did it wrong
On a different note, is it true that DMT doesn't affect your mind while you're tripping, as in who you are before liftoff is the same as who you are when you break through?
>>
Has anyone ever had success with nutmeg I swear some of these shit is bullshit. I ordered whole nutmegs over amazon, grinded 3 up into powder, swallowed a plateful of that shit, hoping to enter delirium and hear music while I did stuff from brain scramble or liver toxicity or however the fuck that shit even is suppose to work.

All I had was a boring evening and regretting that awful taste. Like.. 3 nutmegs grinded is at least like 100 spoonfuls.
>>
>>590386330
>that’s right, butt drugs. I'm not kidding. Ask me if you want to know more
>I have some in-depth instructions based upon my experiences with it on how to make it, maximize yields, and minimize liver damage. If you want it I’ll post it
requesting info on both of these
>>
Shrooms is some next level shit. Make sure you're ready for it. It's gonna be somewhat lifechanging if you take enough.
>>
>>590386572
A friend of mine wants to get her hands on some opium, I suspect for psychonautical reasons. Does it have any value in that area?
>>
File: creepy-performance-art.gif (1MB, 324x356px) Image search: [Google]
creepy-performance-art.gif
1MB, 324x356px
>>590377910

don't do drugs, they are bad for you, instead you should focus on improving yourself
>>
>>590389051
Opiates are for junkies
>>
>>590389291
>implying doing drugs after setting a PR isn't the greatest feeling
>>
>>590389291
Shut up faggot let him do what he wants and figure it out for himself
>>
>>590389295
That's what I thought. She seems smarter than that, but I wasn't sure if I was missing something. I guess she just likes the old-timey stuff when it comes to recreational drugs
>>
>>590382874
uwotm8
>>590381969
1-1.5g dried depending on weight and metabolism/age
from the sound of OP though you're either an older gentleman or a rich kid, in either case, mushrooms should teach you that painkillers are for losers

>>590377910
>>
>>590389572
Tell her not to start that shit if she doesn't want to get hooked.
>>
>>590389051
>opium
>psychonautical
uwotm8
>>
>>590389051
Going by my limited experience I've found it just makes me feel really fucking good. So if you need to justify your drug use by saying it's purely for "introspection" or "learning maaaaan" than it's not something you'd be into.
>>
File: both[1].png (260KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
both[1].png
260KB, 560x560px
>>590389852
I'm not OP, all I've done is weed and alcohol
>>590390447
pic related
>>
>>590383931
yeah shit's fucked up, same thing happened to me. i thought i saw a dude kneeling over my bed praying, thought a 50s looking woman was standing in my closet with a gun, thought i heard malcolm x on a megaphone outside my house, shit was not fun. the worst was when i picked up my phone and the swipe pattern didn't work and i just thought what the fuck, tried it a few times then pressed my thumb down through it and the phone disappeared
>>
File: butt_drugs.jpg (56KB, 549x412px) Image search: [Google]
butt_drugs.jpg
56KB, 549x412px
>>590388808
Well, I already posted the chloroform thing.

As for the buhtt drugs, I was referring to taking an Ambien tablet, crushing it and dissolving it in ~5ml of water, and administering it rectally via a needle-less syringe. The effects come on FAST - within 60 seconds, and the bioavailability is markedly increased - 5mg rectal = 10mg oral. Also, this seems to maximize the mild dissociative qualities of Zolpidem, making for a fun night of stumbling around before passing out.
>>
>>590389852
The dose you recommended is a tiny ass dose for cubenis shrooms
>>
>>590390979
>i thought i saw a dude kneeling over my bed praying, thought a 50s looking woman was standing in my closet with a gun
please no. I just took 300mg with a bottle of red wine and 8oz salmon.
>>
File: 660-poppy-remember.jpg (36KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
660-poppy-remember.jpg
36KB, 876x493px
>>590389051
Opium poppies are totally legal to grow (hell, on Memorial Day, they plant a shitload of them outside Washington DC). I planted a few in my garden (beside the Daturas, just for kicks), and nobody said anything.
>>
>>590391095
it's a starter dose
you need to get acquainted with what a drug does before you go all in
doing research and reading trip reports isn't enough when it comes to shrooms
>>
>>590391167
lol I'll pray for ya dude
>>590391314
that's fuckin radical, I didn't know that
>>
>>590384427
damn i can't believe i have never heard of this. How safe is this? any tips?
>>
File: small_1180-Patriotic-Poppies.jpg (50KB, 250x350px) Image search: [Google]
small_1180-Patriotic-Poppies.jpg
50KB, 250x350px
>>590391490
An American Tradition: Opium poppies.
>>
>>590391490
shit, well I'm gonna do what you're suppose to do with any disassociation/hallucination/deliriums... try to set a good mood with music, and think positive thoughts.
>>
I tried plugging some percs last night and it was fantastic, also chewed up a 7.5 vicodin to go with it, anybody want correct plugging instructions?
>>
File: Exel curved tip syringe1.jpg (8KB, 410x91px) Image search: [Google]
Exel curved tip syringe1.jpg
8KB, 410x91px
>>590392073
Get yourself one of these, makes plugging easy as fuck.

Seriously you retards, if a drug is water soluble, plugging it is about as good as IV'ing it, and your rectum sees shit on a daily basis so you don't have to sterilize/filter anything.
>>
>>590391358
I dived right in by doing 2 hits of acid for my first time.
>>
>>590392473
How do you keep it in your asshole? It's liquid, wouldn't it just leak out as soon as you sit down?
>>
File: l_vs-3421.png (56KB, 200x280px) Image search: [Google]
l_vs-3421.png
56KB, 200x280px
>>590392473
this^
also if you cant order or pick up a syringe, if you have any bottles with a dropper in it they work just fine, its what I use in a pinch
>>
>>590392698
xD
>>
>>590391892
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Sv_Bv1H7BQ
I got you
>>
>>590392698
You learn to clench, and you lie on your stomach for a few minutes. It's easier than it sounds.

>>590392773
I've been too afraid of having glass crack with one of those; don't want a repeat of 1man1jar
>>
>>590389291
>that's what psychs do
>>
>>590393033
a good amount of them are hard plastic so as long as you check you're good
>>
>>590390979
What's the best way to get dph?
>>
>>590392698
you can actually learn to swallow fluid from your rectum into your large intestines by kinda flexing your bowels. and the spincter or whatever the hole is called isn't always open.
>>
>>590393405
Over the counter in a drug store
>>
>>590393405
dph isn't even age restricted like dxm.. you get it any store that sells otc medicine
>>
>>590393902
Any recommendation?
>>
>>590394052
DPH is in benadryl
>>
>>590394206
What about like 25mg pills? Like Equate Allergy?
>>
>>590394807
equate allergy is walmart generic brand for benedryl
it's pretty much the same thing probably like $1 cheaper
>>
>>590377910
Shrooms are my favorite drug.

I usually pay about $25 for an 1/8th.

Depending on the strain you can have more of a body high or a hallucinogenic trip. Kind of hard to describe a trip since most of them are fairly different. Colors are awesome, you'll probably start busting out laughing at some point, and you'll do a lot of introspective thinking.

They last quiet a long ass time. I've had trips last around 8 hours, but the comedown is nice and easy and you usually feel refreshed afterwards. The best trip I've had was at a beach with friends.
>>
>>590394910
I appreciate the info /b/rother
>>
File: frank garrett.jpg (8KB, 200x177px) Image search: [Google]
frank garrett.jpg
8KB, 200x177px
>>590377910
>>590377910
Bump
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.