[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/. Damn it's been like a year since I've been

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 235
Thread images: 11

File: image.jpg (35KB, 260x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 260x320px
Hey /b/. Damn it's been like a year since I've been on here. Anyway. I'm having some troubles. So the other night my girl was sleeping over at her sisters house. She and her "brother in law" that I had never heard of before were having a movie night. One of my girlfriends friends told me she walked in on them cuddling in the morning. Now my girlfriend says that nothing happened, they just shared a blanket and fell asleep that way and when she woke up they were like that. My other friend says she was flirting with him the night of. I also saw a pic of them on snapchat with their heads touching earlier that day. I feel super confused about the situation and don't know who to believe. I already broke up with her last night, we talked about it and I took her back. But thinking about it again just gets me paranoid and mad. Like i don't know dude or his intentions. Anyway I just didn't have anyone to talk to about this. What do you guys think?
>>
What would you guys do?
>>
>>589773257
If it's her brother in law, he's married, right?
>>
They fucked
>>
She probably just gave him head
>>
Man, I feel sorry for you /b/ro.
>>
Fuck him in front of her to establish dominance
>>
Sounds suspicious as shit. Even if she didn't do anything, sounds like she would with somebody else. Dump her ass.
>>
>>589773257
They fell asleep together under the same blanket? You must literally be retarded. Dump that stupid fucking cunt
>>
Definite dump though...
>>
>>589773431
Niggas her age? Like I don't get what she means by that. She keeps saying he's her brother
>>
>>589773830
Come on man. Look at this guys comment. Stop being a retard OP.
>>
>>589773636
:(
>>
>>589773645
this
>>
>>589773257
If your stupid ass believes that they just slept under the same blanket then your stupid ass would probably believe that they were having a water balloon fight if you find a condom under your bed
>>
>>589773830
Dude calm down. She probably just slipped and fell on his erect cock a few times then fell asleep under a blanket.

It happens all the time. Totally innocent.
>>
>>589773830
Like dog listen. It's been a year I've been with this girl man. I already dumped her last night because when I heard the story I was enraged man. I took her back after we talked about it. But I just.. It's like I can't take myself to believe that she'd do something like this she's always been faithful. But at the same time it's like.. Her story is so hard to believe yknow?
>>
Let's not jump to conclusions here guys, she probably just fell and landed on his dick
>>
>>589773830
Please just do this. Women lie all the time(most of the time tbh) and it's better that you end it here before its too late. This is coming from experience, I hate women that lie. Actually I hate it when anyone lies to me.
>>
think of it this way when it gets hard to break up with her: the way we as objective observers see it, is the way you will see it once feelings are out of the picture.
>>
>>589773645
Rolling for having sex with the guy
>>
>>589774322
Exactly dumbass. Break up with her man. Shit hurts. Life is tough, woman are whores. Move on
>>
>>589774322
What did the dudes cock taste like when you kissed her after making up.

If you don't dump her now she will shit on you until she finally finds a dude with some real balls and then dumps you.
>>
>>589774514
It's hard to just let go of someone you've spent over a year of your life with.
>>
>>589774576
/thread
>>
>>589774514
Nah man.
I love it when people lie to me.
>>
>>589773257
>Damn it's been like a year since I've been on here.
fucking king of comedy right here
>>
>>589774645
Why ask for our advice if you are gonna wipe your dirty ass with it? Fuck off. Everybody is giving you the right option. Be a beta cuckold
>>
>>589774641
This
>>
>>589774641
I dumped her already last night then took her back. I feel like such a dick. she was crying and shit. I love that girl man it's not like she's some random hoe it's like over a year of my life spent on her. Now I gotta tell her I changed my mind again
>>
>>589773645
this.
>>
>>589774322
Its been a year? take the good shit in a box out the front door and dump it onto a new girl, not some bitch who is slipping her hand in some other dudes pants
>>
>>589774645
No it's not. Collect her shit up, drop it off on her porch at 2AM and never acknowledge her existence again.

Don't give sluts like this closure it drives them fucking insane.
>>
OP, she is not worth having, she is testing/pushing the limits. Dump her and get a new one
>>
>>589774943
Chill
I'm just explaining myself man. This why I left its a lot of hostile niggas on this site
>>
>>589774873
Hahahahah is that hard to believe ?
>>
>>589775091
THIS
>>
you are young.

fuck bitch, get MONEY.

trust me dude.

If you need to fulfill sexual desires, get a FWB, or intentionally date chicks you are compatible with so you have an excuse to dip. Dont forget to wrap your willy, silly.

Love at this age is fucking stupid, so many of my friends are getting married and divorced, some with kids, some are in my family.

Fuck all that noise, focus on getting everything you want in life, dont get tied down by these fucking hoes that want your money and will leave you as soon as they believe someone else can satisfy them more in some way.

It's human nature. Work with that shit.
>>
>>589775061
i know the feel OP, but srs, all girls become "this girl aint like other girls". Its just about spending enough time with her
>>
>>589775104
This. The last conversation you had with her was the last time you ever talk to her. Don't acknowledge her ever again. I've done this to a few chicks and they hold on like pocket lint trying to get that closure on the relationship. Fuck em.
>>
File: image.jpg (154KB, 520x1173px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154KB, 520x1173px
>>589774641
This

>OP pic related
>>
>>589774645
That's why it's easier now than later. Its up to you bub. If you think you can live your relationship out to the end with this on your chest you do it, but just know that this is only the tip of the iceberg. She may or may not do anything else and you'll live happily ever after, until one day years later she admits to you "Anon, you know my brother in-law? Well we actually had sex that night, sorry, I just didn't want to loose you. Please don't leave me, we can get over it."

Then you'll be feeling like an idiot and she'll try to make you feel like a jackass and the bad guy because of her choices.
>>
hook up with some chick and u won't care about what she did
/thread
>>
>>589775419
Exactly
Liars and manipulator a of that magnitude don't deserve closure if any sort. Or respect, for that matter
>>
File: lonley.jpg (387KB, 2464x1648px) Image search: [Google]
lonley.jpg
387KB, 2464x1648px
>>589774645
Yes it is brother, yes it is. The sooner you realize its for the better the sooner you'll heal up. Hit the gym, buy some new clothes, chill for a while. Opportunities will fall on your lap when you're ready

>mfw also betrayed after being with a girl for over a year

please heed the advice of someone who has been in your position
>>
>>589775301
I agree with this, i look at myself as a faggot that is afraid of getting hurt or cheated on so i fill the time with money and fuck unknown bitches. Its quite a rush tho
>>
>>589775546
This works too. Cheating is an indescribable thrill. Getting caught is fucking awesome too, especially when you can get the bitch to take you back and run the cycle all over again.
>>
It's gonna be alright OP, you'll move in. If you find it hard breaking up with her just imagine her fucking that guy and enjoying it. Just picture her being with you and texting this guy about how much she misses his big throbbing cock. Smirking at you and thinking about how dumb you are for taking her back. Picture that and the breakup becomes easy.
>>
they fucked OP. Shouldn't have taken her back. She's just going to continue fucking this guy behind your back now that she knows you're a doormat.
>>
File: i agree.gif (494KB, 245x136px) Image search: [Google]
i agree.gif
494KB, 245x136px
>>589775419
>>
>>589773257
Dump her. Move on.
If you have to question, she's the wrong one.
>>
>>589775419
I like this
>>
Whether she did or didn't, your relationship will never be the same
>>
>>589775206
:/
>>589775301
That's what I was saying too. Prior to this I was thinking like man I'm in a relationship I'm too young to be tied down right now then this shit happens. Its like damn.
>>589775512
It really seems as if everyone in the thread believes that she did it. Fuck. I was really trying to convince myself that she didn't do it. I took her back. Now I just gotta let her go again and hurt her again. Im gonna be looked at like such a dick yknow. Like what if she didn't do it? I fucked up by taking her back probably. Man I'm just so confused you know. One year with this chick man I love her
>>
>>589773257
leave her
don't be her side bitch
>>
>>589773257
Dump her then hit the gym and move on to bigger and better things.
>>
>>589775967
>>589776263

>>589776279 listen to these guys OP
>>
>>589775799
Thank you fam. Sigh. I don't know what to do. I'm so stupid yknow. How am I gonna tell her "YEET Hahahahah u thought we was dating again nah" that's just super fucked up and playing with her emotions yknow. Fuck. I dunno how I'm gonna tell her
>>
>>589776279
Go with your gut.

Live.

Learn.

Die or Survive.

If you think she didn't do it, then go about your life as if it never happened. If she admits to doing it, lesson learned. Make your own mistakes, half of these yards on /b/ have never even been in a relationship.
>>
>>589776279

Do you really believe you could be under a blanket with a chick and fall asleep with her and nothing would have happened? If you do more power to you; stay with her. If you are a normal dude; man up, face facts and dump that cheating slut.

It's either a couple weeks of pain now or months and months of it as she realizes she has carte blanche to suck veiny drifter dicks behind the 7-11.
>>
OP she is FOR SURE cucking you.

You need to break up with her. You have just too many clues, when other people hide having sex even better than she is. She at LEAST rubbed his dick that night.
>>
>>589776621
Give me her number. I'll straighten this shit out.
>>
>>589775061
this is the thing OP, your girl shouldn't have been in that situation where she was sharing a blanket with another guy and even more so she shouldn't have fuckin fallen asleep with the fuckin guy she shared a blanket with and was allegedly flirting with
the fact that you took her back just shows her that she can get away with shit like that and this is the thing: she's gong to keep pushing the boundaries more and more because she knows she can just cry and you'll take her back, so if she didn't end up fucking the guy this time, it's only a matter of time til she does it with someone
no matter how much you think you know a girl OP, truth is you don't, i know this from experience
even if a girl who you swear up and down is faithful could break under the right circumstances
>>
>>589777083
Nah, you haven't hit puberty yet. Your voice sounds like gay sex.
>>
Find some actual proof first. Get her to admit it. Look up a few ways onljne. It's manipulation. Or just sit her down and explain calmly why your passed and go from there. She's a women. She'll crack.
>>
>>589776621
Easy. Ask her to tell you the truth.
If answer= didnt do it
Then dump bitch
If answer=I did do it
Then dump the bitch
>>
>>589777083
seems legit
>>
>>589777083
>>
File: Untitled2.jpg (333KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.jpg
333KB, 1920x1080px
Giving them second chances doesn't work. this is from experience. My ex cheated on me 2 years ago when I was away. I have her phone gps telling me he's at his house until 6 am. I was about to dump her but took her back. Then 2 years later when she went back to Vietnam she cheated on me with another guy. Find out through tapping her home with a recorder when she got back. It's this bitch right here
>>
>>589776621
You don't know what to do? You mean you already know what to do but you're too scared to act upon it. The time is now my friend, cut off the ties and get rid of anything that reminds you of her
>>
>>589776900
>>589776907
That's what I'm saying yknow? Like I don't know the dude man. I really don't know that nigga whatsoever. I don't know his intentions and if it was me? I would have wanted some pussy. Like they woke up cuddling? But damn. I'm thinking about this now and I'm like I blew this out of proportion dumped her I was mad as fuck. Then talked to her last night and took her back. Now I gotta find a way to dump her again. I feel retarded yknow. It's just hard to come to terms with it like idk what to believe you know. I'm really confused man.
>>
Go with your gut. People ignore their intuition too often. Either way your trust in her is gone. It won't ever be a good relationship.
>>
>>589777373
was it painful to watch the recording?
>>
>>589773257
Trust me bro, once the trust is gone, its gone.

Take./b/ for example, you've probably seen(maybe even jacked off too) a beautiful woman who turns out to be a trap,

Bottom line, when something goes wrong, we always expect it.

If she gets away with it once, a second time is inevitable.

Cheating or not, she was under a blanket with another man. Grow a pair and walk out
>>
>>589777373
There you go OP, at least you didn't get your nose bitten off by a Saigon whore.
>>
>>589776621
dude just say you are really sorry but because of all that you have heard you cant bring yourself to trust her and that you cant be in a relationship without trust. or some gay shit like that anyways.
>>
>>589777261
this is not a bad idea
if your girl is so desperate to get back with you, then she obviously cares a lot about you.. and you can use this to get her to crack
you know her better than us OP, so use that knowledge to get her to break down emotionally and spill the beans
>>
File: 1406776589235.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1406776589235.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
>>589777261
>trying to get a woman to tell the truth
>>
Girls will lie until the bitter end. Until you have concrete evidence that they did it, no matter what you try they will say they never fuck another guy.
>>
OP

ITS SIMPLE, how do you look at a man that lets his girlfriend sleep with another man under the same blanket??!?!?!?!
>>
>>589777431
Yea tbh. I feel like such a bitch. Like my gut is saying you know you should break up with her or whatever and now it's like I gotta do it again? Like she's gonna be upset as fuck. And I'll never really know what happened too. What if she actually didn't do it yknow? it's like holding me back
>>
>>589777493
>Now I gotta find a way to dump her again.
you say this because you think that you have to prove your actions to anybody. But guess what man, you can do whatever the fuck you want to do. You're not an asshole for taking her back and then dumping her again, just fucking dump her. She fucked up big time man, and there's nothing worse than getting fucking CUCKED. She disrespected you big time by sleeping next to another man EVEN IF she didn't do anything besides rub her ass on his clothed cock.
>>
>>589777493
His intentions were to stick his cock in one of her holes. There is no finding a way to dump her. I told you. Never speak to her again. If you have shit of hers gather it up, drop it off on her porch at 2AM so you don't have to see her and never acknowledge her existence again.
>>
>>589777261
I tried that with my ex and she needed somewhat 3 months to get everything out, never more. Women are like snakes, they lie straight up to your face without shame
>>
>>589776263
underrated post
>>
Kill them both in a jealous rage. Then off yourself. I'll be watching the news.

Don't disappoint.
>>
>>589774322
Why take her back? It's inappropriate for her to be sleeping with/cuddling other men. End of story. He's not her brother. Even if he was, they don't sleep together/cuddle if she wants to keep a bf.
>>
>>589777674
No, this is me having sex with her. I never recorded her having sex with that guy. If I have i would've hurt her real bad. The fucked up part was that I was living together with her and her car broke down so I have to stay at my parent house and let her use my car. Low be behold that night she went to club with him and stay at his house until 6 am. She keeps on denying it saying they just having drinks and nothing happen. Fucking whore will always be a whore.
>>
>>589777493
OP, you're relationship is just gonna be shit from now on if you choose to stay with her. You're going to resent her for the rest of your relationship, you won't trust her, you'll think about what happened that night besides the "cuddling" constantly, and she'll resent you for not trusting her. Just end it man, sorry man. There are women out there RIGHT NOW who would do nothing other than please you and respect you and never hurt you. Don't settle for a cheating bitch, you don't deserve that shit.
>>
you gotta break it off NOW, OP.. if you wait you'll just be diggin yourself deeper into your own grave and that shit's gonna hit you that much harder when she finally admits to it in the future
you'll never love again
>>
>>589776621
lol is /b/ full of wiggers now? nah mean fam, lol wtf.
>>
>>589778440
Seriosly? You know she wouldt accept you going out with a women until 6 pm in the morning having drinks right?
>>
>>589778464
This so much this.
Trust is gone, and without trust you cannot have a relationship.
>>
>>589778440
Good riddance.
>>
>>589778685
She stay until 6 am, not pm. It's worse. Women will cheat behind your back if they think they won't get caught. Good thing I tapped her phone at the time.
>>
>>589778909
Yeah but tbh, you shoulda called it off before you had to do any tapping, I mean you already knew at that point.
>>
>>589773257
Check her underwear, pads and/or tampons for cum stains. Pic with timestamp

Take sample of cum to local voodoo shaman to bring a terrible curse on that nigger.
>>
>>589777789
:/ that sounds about right. Maybe i should just message her tonight some super long paragraph about how I feel about it.
>>589778018
You're probably right. Sigh.
>>589778258
I took her back because I believed her. Now I gotta let go again.
>>589778464
That's what I'm saying. I feel like this is just gonna be in my head because I'll never TRULY know yknow? And I felt like talking to that dude about it and straight up asking him what happened.
>>
>>589778603
I'm black
>>
>>589778909
Men do it to man, i know this from experience lol. I only felt shitty about it when she knew, i dunno, i might be an asshole like that but its to much tempting pussy out there. Its either get fucked or fuck. I would also go crazy if my gf cheated and i found out, but i would survive it.
>>
>>589779205
Talk english nigga
>>
>>589779205
sorry
>>
>>589778017
She's gonna be upset as fuck? I would give a shit but I already gave one for New Years and I'm all out. And you know what happened and even if she was telling the truth she still slept with another guy. So fuck that bitch, tell her to shove a broom up her cunt and find yourself someone who isn't a stupid whore
>>
>>589776621
Why is that bad? Fuck her, it's ok for her to hurt you but you to not hurt her? Fuck that logic. Try your best to be nice, then one day drop the fucking break up bomb on her. Try to cheat on her ass too and take pics.

here's how you break up too OP. Be real nice, for like another month, let her think shit's all good. Go out to eat at a nice place (whatever you like). Then when your food gets there hand her the pics you took while cheating on her with "we're done" written somewhere on them (make sure it's easily noticeable). As she's reading/looking at them and in shock, enjoy your meal. Let it unfold too, she might throw food/drink on you, so be prepared to dodge, or not give a shit idc. If she tries to stab you make sure it doesn't kill you, then get her put in prison for assault.

Fuck her life up op.
>>
>>589779020
Hindsight is 20/20. Yea I should've broken up with her after that incident but I was stupid her being my first gf. I tapped her phone after she lied about going out to see her sick grandma but she went to starbucks with him. That's when the trust is going down and I put gps on her phone.
>>
>>589779150
>That's what I'm saying. I feel like this is just gonna be in my head because I'll never TRULY know yknow? And I felt like talking to that dude about it and straight up asking him what happened.

smh

NO.

You do know and you know what you need to do. You've got plenty of good advice. Now take it faggot.
>>
>>589779275
Lol
>>
>>589778140
You went about it wrong then. It shouldn't take that long. But hey you did right by calling her your ex.
>>
>>589779150
You can ask the nigga, but 100% of the time the nigga gon say no. Unless he jus hated yo ass and wanted to get in yo face bout it
>>
>>589778909
One of the women i cheated with told me when we fucked that she got really turned on by me cheating with my gf. I can tell that i did NOT get turned on when i fucked girls that cheated with their bfs, so i dunno. I dont like this whole cheating thing, someone kill of jelousy, not good man, not good.
>>
>>589779150
>I'll never TRULY know yknow?
This is what you should do.
Call your gf.
Tell her that you don't know if this relationship will work anymore, because it will be hard to trust her, you'll always be thinking about what happened that night, and she'll resent you for not trusting her, tell her you at least need closure to what happened that night, and if she doesn't tell the truth, you will talk to that guy.
She will most likely deny again, in which case, call the guy, ask him what happened.
Either way, I think you should break up with her, even if all she did was cuddle up next to a guy, because that shit means that she doesn't respect you, and that she doesn't value you as a fucking human being, there are women out there who wouldn't even THINK about doing that if they wanted to keep their boyfriend.
>>
>>589779469
You're right. Welp. Maybe it's just like fuck it yknow? i should just try to not care or something.
>>
>>589779652
Cheating really enrages me like nothing else. I actually went to get a gun to kill her and then commit suicide, but back out at the last second just because my mom called earlier that day and it would torn up my family if I did it. I just want to hurt her really bad.
>>
>>589779554
She never cheated, i was just a insecure paranoid faggot that had micro dick complexes, so i always accused her of cheating when it was just really small signals. meh, sucks to have those insecurties, i thinks its better today tho
>>
I really appreciate all the advice I've gotten in this thread. I really do. Yall still my /b/ros man.
>>
>>589779205
lmao this nigga black
>>
>>589779812
Look just be glad you're not married or have kids or anything. That's when you're fucked when you find out shit like this. You have the option of just walking away and starting over. Whatever you do, NEVER marry or conceive with this woman, or you will be fucked.
>>
>>589779205
Hol up man nigga, is yo gf white or one o den ghetto bitchnizzles?
>>
>>589780243
She's white
>>
>>589779807
I'll text her a message tonight
>>
It's pretty simple you piece of blind shithead!!! Dump your fucking girlfriend! If your going to act like a fucking little pussy then leave her ass. If you saw the snapchat then you know a picture is worth more than a thousand words bro. Fucking do as I say. I've been through your shoes before it fucking sucks man. Learn from my mistakes leave the bitch and move on.
>>
>>589780317
Smh, nah nigga nothing happened. Trust me on this one brah.
>>
>>589779812
You can care. You should be mad as hell, but don't give that slut the satisfaction of knowing it. A flat out no contact dump is the best course of action here. If you talk or try to stay friendly you will either end up getting back with her or fucking her. Have some self-respect and do that bitch dirty just like she did you.

Even if she didn't fuck, suck or jerk the dude she still put herself in a situation that showed you the ultimate disrespect. Show her the same.
>>
>>589779652
I fucked a married 19 year old once, I kinda felt bad for her husband afterwards ( I was 27 and freshly separated from a cheater at the time). She didn't seem to give a fcuk though, especially seeing as we fucked in her best friends house, her best friend whose husband was best friends with hers. Hahah man it sucks being a guy.
>>
>>589780086
fuck, this made me think about this shitty period of my life, fucking painful as shit. Seriosly, im worried those "ocd" thoughts will never dissapair making me unable to keep relationships, fuck i need to go to therapy
>>
>>589780422
Long story short, white bitches do some weird shit
>>
>>589780525
Women simply dont care about stuff like that, i have some standards id like to keep, just to show you are a decent human being
>>
>>589780426
Yo that's what I was gonna do last night you know? I really was. My friend talked me out of it last minute and then guilted me out of it. I called her and took her back. Told her I love her. Now I gotta do it again. Whatever man. Fuck this is hard
>>
>>589773257
she is definitely cheating get rid of her, youre ony in for more hurt
>>
>>589780525
>Hahah man it sucks being a gay.
>>
>>589773257
Well if you are a dude, then you do know his intentions
>>
>>589780086
Ah lessons to be learned at least.
>>
Pics or it didn't happen
>>
I'm gonna come up with a paragraph quick to send her I'll post when I'm finished
>>
File: 1418823438472.jpg (19KB, 400x359px) Image search: [Google]
1418823438472.jpg
19KB, 400x359px
>>589773257
>already broke up with her
>talked about it and took her back

i remember when i was 12.
fuck off bro. seriously.
>>
>>589780683
Nigga this shit so easy. Just tk hr 2 da br.
>>
Break it off

Your pride and dignity are literally all you fucking have in this world. She aint gonna be faithful from the sound of things. If she has not already violated your damn trust that is
>>
>>589780525
I met this whore in a club with her friend and we went back to (what she said was) her sisters place and knocked one out. As I go to hit the bathroom (after fucking her) I see a wedding photo on a dresser of her and some Army dude. I palmed the used rubber and threw it under the bed and then stuffed the wrapper into the pillow case of the pillow I was using hoping it was his and that he'd find one or the other.

Felt bad man.
>>
>>589780910
I agree with you /b/ro but let the young grasshoper learn his bullshit idiotic mistakes as he will eat his own shit.
>>
>>589780629
I know man that's what's fucked, I think I actually felt worse about it than she did.
>>589780725
Good one
>>
>nobody knew about them "sleeping together and sharing a blanket" until the morning when they were "walked in on"
>you even slightly believe that bullshit story

listen, this is what happened and you fucking KNOW this is what happened.

Your girlfriend flirted with this guy all night, everybody started hitting the hay and IN SECRET she and him went to that room and FUCKED. They fell asleep without anybody knowing they did this, and they woke up together, to be found by her friend.

They fucked dude, they fucked, why the hell would they share a fucking blanket? Is there really a huge shortage of blankets at that house? That's IMPOSSIBLE and you know it.
>>
>>589780317
thank you for fucking our daughters' pink pussies with your superior black cock and spread your African seed inside and all over her, master.
>>
PICS OR IT DIDN'T FUCKING HAPPEN OR THIS IS B8
>>
>>589780683
It's almost certain she fucked him or at least suck him off. This girl have no respect for you or much love for you no matter what she claimed. In the future if you take her back she'll just fuck some guy behind your back. They will cheat again as long as no one finds out.
>>
>>589773257
My .02

Dump the bitch.

She should not have been in that situation in the first place. She failed in her duty to you as your partner.
>>
>>589773257
Your gfs a whore
Post pics
We all will feel better
>>
>>589781098
Definitly dude, ive had my moments with cheating and dealing with cheating bitches, and i always get paranoid about their bfs wants to kill me or something. Sometimes when they get insecure, i even say it to brag about it, just to rub it in their face. jesus, im a terrible human being. But all i know is, all those bitches that cheated with me never felt bad about what they did, because they almost always think that HE deserves it or HE doesnt have shit to say. Bitches are ruthless like that, its because they know they can get around and get layed the very next hour without problems. Guys have to work for it, therefore its more hard feelings
>>
if you think it happened it happened. bitch is cheating on you and you're a beta cuck if you think otherwise
>>
PICS OR IT DIDN'T FUCKING HAPPEN OR THIS IS B8
>>
Alright. I've really thought about this. I really have. I don't think I can do this anymore yknow? I really am sorry. I just feel like things won't be the same with us anymore. You know it too. I'm always going to be thinking of this and getting mad about it and resenting and neglecting you over it and it's like there's no point. I don't know the dude. I don't know his intentions. The whole situation feels just too suspicious. Our relationship really won't ever be the same. I'm always going to be thinking about it that way and I don't want that. I don't want to keep getting mad at you anymore. I love you. I'm sorry for doing this to you again but I know this is for the best now and the best way to do it. I think you know too. I still want to read that letter. I loved everything we've shared together and if you really can't see me out of your life we can try to be friends. I really am sorry for doing this again but it just doesn't feel right and I dont think it will ever again.
>>
>>589774645
Fucking pussy
I broke up with my gf of 15 years
I'm still happy about that decision
>>
>>589782194
About to send this.
>>
>>589781755
Man and that very thing has me fucked in current relationships, because now that I'm older, I don't trust anyone, and my current gf who din do nuffin gets treated like a cheater, just because I know there is the potential. It's hard finding a middle ground with this shit.
>>
>>589782243
Your a fucking pussy op I outta clubber your fucking skull you big pussy.
>>
File: 1419798406033.png (871KB, 800x578px) Image search: [Google]
1419798406033.png
871KB, 800x578px
>>589775207
>>
>>589782243
Remove the sorry part.
>>
Hey /b/. Damn it's been like a year since I've been on here. Anyway. I'm having some troubles. So the other night my girl was CUCKING ME at her sisters house. She and her "brother in law" that I had never heard of before were having a CUCKING night. One of my girlfriends friends told me she walked in on them CUCKING ME in the morning. Now my girlfriend says that nothing happened, they just CUCKED ME and fell asleep that way and when she woke up they were CUCKING ME like that. My other friend says she was CUCKING ME the night of. I also saw a pic of them on snapchat CUCKING ME earlier that day. I feel super confused about the situation and don't know who to believe. I already broke up with her last night, we talked about it and SHE MANIPULATED ME INTO TAKING HER BACK SO SHE COULD CONTINUE CUCKING ME. But thinking about it again just gets me paranoid and mad. Like i don't know dude or his intentions. Anyway I just didn't have anyone to talk to about this. What do you guys think?

that's how i read that
>>
>>589782243
post reaction
>>
>>589782243
Only thing sorry should be is that your sorry the relationship had to end like this.
>>
>>589782325
You always gotta start off fresh with a new girl dude, you cant have taht same attitude, trust me, she will leave you
>>
>>589773257
THEN WHO WAS PHONE?
>>
>>589782194
You should've said this, " I ain't stupid you whore. You fucked that pleb I've been in the game for far tooo long to know what's going on. When I smell shit that means your fucking lying, well guess what the shit does stinks. Fuck you fucking cunt.
>>
I had a fwb I met one day that caught her boyfriend trying to talk to other girls so she wanted revenge(at least that was her story). The first time we fucked it was in a wendys bathroom(so romantic), the second time was in her house. I cut it off after that..stepping over her kids toys and seeing picture's everywhere was just a bit much.
>>
>>589782652
I laughed
>>
>>589782599
THIS don't be fucking sorry. She cucked you, she KNEW she cucked you, and she should feel SHAME about it. You're fucking up by taking any sort of responsibility for this extreme cucking she just did to you.
>>
We all want PICS OR IT DIDN'T FUCKING HAPPEN OR THIS IS B8
>>
>>589773257
Wuz they nekked?
>>
>>589782782
You're right, even though I'd probably be ok with that at this point right now. Having a kid makes relationships shit no matter what I guess.
>>
>>589782194
Sounds to beta man, "his intentions"?

Hahaha, maybe he just wanted to have a little girly talk, thats all
>>
File: 1419793490091.jpg (28KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
1419793490091.jpg
28KB, 450x337px
>>589776279
>>
>>589777493
Did you talk to the sister, the wife of the brother in law. And who else was there just your gf, her friend, and him? What kinda hang was that
>>
>>589783125
how come you have a kid with her? Jesus man, a kid is the downfall of a man
>>
all this cucking gave me a chubby tbh
>>
>>589779150
It doesn't matter if they fucked. She flirted with him all night and cuddled up with him under a blanket. If her friends are telling you she was flirting, they probably know she did worse.

You could just be like me and keep trying to make it work until you have a kid with her and still end up splitting up later on, thus fucking up an innocent kids life with a situation that isn't ideal (divorced parents). Break it off NOW or you will fuck up your life man
>>
Kill the bitch
>>
>>589777338
Leave Jenny out of this
>>
Alright. I've thought about this. I really have. I don't think I can do this anymore. Thing won't be the same with us anymore. You know it too. I'm always going to be thinking of this and getting mad about it and resenting and neglecting you over it and it's like there's no point. The whole situation is disrespectful to me, and our relationship. It will never be the same. I'm always going to be thinking about it that way and I don't want that. I love you. I know this is for the best now and the best way to do it. You know too. I do not want to read that letter. I loved everything we've shared together.

Edited to remove beta-ness thank me later OP
>>
>>589783727
how about you just ignore her? jesus fucking christ
>>
I sent it.
>>
This is fake just another pasta. There were no pics or proof of the man fucking the shit out of op girlfriend.
>>
>>589783914
Honestly not
>>
File: 2006365-dark_souls_06.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2006365-dark_souls_06.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
Well op. Fuck her up mentally or leave her ass. There is too much proof against her and she may have done worse shit.
>>
>>589783727
You were literally one second too late
>>
>>589773257
andrew?
>>
>>589778440
Op proving here that he's a beta faggot
Abandon shitty thread
>>
>>589783971
Honestly yes it is. Post pics or I shall call moot to destroy this thread.
>>
Tell us what she says OP
>>
MOOT MOOT MOOT
>>
>>589784139
His name was robert paulson
>>
Well by him saying the sorry part I see an advantage. Make sure you stick to your decision and do not talk to her anymore. Shell respect you but if you left out the sorry bs she would respect you more. Take it back. No advantage. You dun goofed.
>>
OP send her another message saying "after some more thought I realize that I'm not sorry. I've been disrespected and so was our relationship. Goodbye"

this is the guy who edited your message.
>>
>>589784738
This

Don't let her twist anything around to you, as if you are the bad guy. SHE fucked up. SHE needs to feel responsible for it.
>>
>>589784967
Should I really?
>>
>>589784967
Yes. Send this an hour after she replies or even a day.
>>
>>589775061

let me guess

shes: "cute, smart, funny" ?

they all are she should not have allowed serself or anyone else to out her in that position and and should have in no way ended up as you described

just tell her > "I dont play games, we are done"

read>>589777187
>>
>>589785268
after she replies yea
>>
And post some screen caps you leech. I bet you don't seed your torrents too. Asshole.
>>
I really feel a lot better. Thank you all.
>>
Drive to her place at 3am and blast this
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ThjmAEzT8S0
>>
>>589785434
She's sleep rn it wouldn't do anything.
>>
>>589785451
>nvm I fixed it :)
>>
>>589785297
She's sleep rn. I'm just gonna add it on.
>>
>>589773645
kek
>>
>>589783419
His life is already fucked
He is a nigger
>>
>>589785268
Yeah dude. In her head she will try to convince herself (and possibly you) that it's not her fault. Saying sorry just gives her more ammo, even though you are just saying it because you love her and wish things were different. She messed things up, not you. Sorry for your loss bro, hope you stay strong and follow through with breaking up. You will be better off only spending a year with her instead of 2...3...5.
>>
>>589785698
Do what you feel like. I wouldn't personally but I'm more vindictive. I'd want to hurt her. You don't seem to want to so make sure she's knows she screwed up and out of respect for yourself. It's over.
>>
>>589785451
Love you bro, you'll get through this. No homo...no tumblr
>>
>>589784716
No one in project mayhem has a name
>>
>>589786028
Homosexual tumblr fag
>>
>>589785909
Meh, he's got affirmative action on his side lol
>>
fuck that bitch op forget about her
also beat that motherfucker up
>>
>>589786130
Oh no you caught me
>>
fucking racist shits i bet you wouldn't say that to my face
>>
>>589785918
Thank you man.
>>
>>589776279
Dude. Quit taking the blame. She slept with another dude. I'd be hella fucking pissed. Not sad that I'd be breaking Her feelings. She knowingly did what she did. Man up.
>>
>>589786130
>>589786267
Shut up faggots. I rekt you mate. 1v1 me your host. I'll bxr u up.
>>
>>589786331
You're cool black bro :>}
>>
File: image.jpg (158KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158KB, 640x1136px
Proof
>>
>>589786156
That's worked so well for them!
>>
>>589786331
Everyone hates niggers. 9/10 White people that walk past you hate you.
>>
>>589786490
I'm behind 11,000 pixies. Fight me fgt
>>
>>589786331
Pussy you'd find yourself in the reckt thread
>>
>>589773257
>they just shared a blanket and fell asleep that way
implying it's okay to cuddle with some other guy all night

lol, what fucking beta world do I live in?
>>
lifes crazy. I lost my virginity to her one year ago tonight. One year ago I'm laying in bed with her as happy as I've ever been.
>>
>>589786539
>confirmed beta cuck
>>
>>589786679
I'll combo you up. Ill rt x y y rt you nonstop bro. Mlg for life nigga
>>
>>589786863
How nigga
>>
>>589786807
Now your a man. Go have an arrogant bastard ale and take a jog for awhile.
>>
>>589781156
Fucking Americucks I swear.
>>
>>589787084
At least we don't let sand niggers rape our women forcing us to be cucks. Faggot
>>
>>589786455
No prob. Been there done that, sorta. Didn't have the balls to leave but I was also a wreck on drugs. Now have a kid with her and she took off when he was 2. You want to find someone who you can have a family with and stay together. You'll find her. Also keep in mind that you're doing her a favor. Maybe she'll learn to stop acting that way if she's dumped over it. Better for her in the long run. That's also why you take no responsibility. You're helping her too bro
>>
question the friend more. sounds like she only gave up a little info
>>
>>589786675
That's not true you faggot.
>>
I know it'll be hard to not get back with her, but just remember that she laid with another man. She made the mistake, not you. She didn't think about you at all to fall asleep and flirt with another man. It's hard, but stay true to yourself. You deserve better. She doesn't deserve your love, and she'll realize and do anything to get it back.
>>
Why am I the first to request OP to dump nudes of her?! What happened to TOGTFO!!! Come on /b/ you're lettin me down!
Thread posts: 235
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.