[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

Fun fact: Christianity Islam and Judaism basically all believe

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 297
Thread images: 82

File: image.jpg (34KB, 320x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 320x240px
Fun fact: Christianity Islam and Judaism basically all believe the same things and all endorse racism sexism homophobia slavery and genocide.
>>
>>589596527
yeah, we know this, what's your fucking point niggerfaggot
>>
>>589596527
islam does not favor slavery or genocide
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 297x350px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 297x350px
>>589596708
>>
You say that as though it were a bad thing.

How else do you keep bloodlines pure?

Without those guidelines we would be buggering animals, killing each other and stealing everything that wasn't too heavy to carry.
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 600x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 600x480px
>>589596796
It most certainly does.
>>
>>589596527
>Implying homophobia is a bad thing
>>
File: image.jpg (6KB, 117x125px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
6KB, 117x125px
>>589596923
>>
>>589596527
you need to learn to look past all that or you're never going to receive the spirit of it, but even so, they are full of admonitions of these things.
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 275x183px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 275x183px
>>589596920
thats an unfair picture. if i use pic related to justify north america, it wouldnt be fair. same logic here.
>>
>>589597549
What's there to get? All three groups act like a cancer. None of them have done anything good enough in recent years to make up for all the senseless genocide and destruction.
>>
>>589598043
It's not all that unfair. We still teach hate and bias. It's just the poor in general now instead of just niggers. Society just picks a different target every so often.
>>
>>589598120
well, you could try looking past that, Or you could continue to be bullheaded.
>>
>>589596527
fun fact;

i am christian and say i am christian just to watch atheist and Muslim shit themselves.
>>
>>589598922
Religion has done nothing for humanity in the last 500 years. Society would have settled with or without the vatican. There was royalty long before for that void. Christianity didn't found the Roman Empire. It was already there.
>>
>>589598120
Except feed and clothe people while providing a fixed moral anchor.
>>
>>589599074
haha cool i say im atheist so retard lik u go "god mega gud!"
>>
>>589598749
well, you have to realize that brainwashing is a lot more common in these arab countries where terrorism spreads rampant. they are a problem that needs to be eradicated but only the gun wielding maniacs who use islam as a front. Im muslim. and i would know if my religion encourages genocide and slavery
>>
>>589598120
nothing like the cancer of atheism
>>
>>589599270
>fixed moral anchor
Yes, that is actually a huge problem and causes more suffering than it removes.
>>
>>589599354
it wont work as soon as you say Athiest everyone assumes you are a retard and stops listening to you anyway
>>
> ITT: would'be
>>
Dipshits all of you missing the one thing that actually connects Christian kike and slimers.

> dat Abraham
>>
>>589600383
even Abraham knew muslims were going to be wankers
>>
>>589599540
If you weren't disobedient, you wouldn't suffer. You will notice that everyone experiences the same ill consequences of their actions.

Disease, death, prison time. You will notice in most cases deviating from the moral anchor lands you in these situations and you have only yourself to blame.

God didn't reach down and smack you himself did he?
>>
>>589599448
Atheism is not a religion. Theism is not a religion. Neither is bad. Religion is evil.
>>
>>589601117
Science is also a religion. You expect me to believe that there was nothing in the beginning, and then it exploded?
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 900x397px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 900x397px
>>589601013
>>
>>589601013
No, God apparently made totally arbitrary laws that hold humans up to too high standards.
If you're shit poor and your family is starving, you'll steal food.
But then you'll go to hell. And prison.
Thanks Obama
>>
>>589601331
Science is not a religion. It embraces doubt and accepts we don't know things. Theories require proof to become fact.
>>
File: 1354316848845.jpg (63KB, 531x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1354316848845.jpg
63KB, 531x720px
>>589596527

shaddup. no they dont. read a book.
>>
Fun fact: People will leave this thread feeling pissed
>>
>>589601336
Lol. You can thank human greed for that. Remember what I said about consequences? Yea, sometimes other people get to experience them.

The fact that you propose this suggests that it's Gods Fault, which means you believe in him, just don't follow him.
>>
>>589598043
Pictures from a few years ago compared to pictures from the days it was black and white.
>>
>>589601488
I agree Circumcision is a huge WTF. But there's real gems in there too. Like do not kill, do not covet thy naighbors wife, you know, pesky stuff.
>>
File: NO.jpg (74KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
NO.jpg
74KB, 500x500px
>>589596527
>Christianity genocide and salary racism
>mfw
>>
>>
>>589602011
And you don't think that "Don't harm other people" is something we wouldn't have figured out would work best in any society without the word of God? There's a reason this is agreeably morally right in any society and religion.
>>
>>589599270
But only if you're willing to help me slaughter these heathens, right?
>>
>>589602662
Because I am sure even you can agree that some people are so damn stupid that they NEED a book to tell them right from wrong.
>>
>>589601799
I can find pictures of christians and whites doing terrible things.
But unfortunately, cherry picking is not proper argumentation.
>>
>>589599443
Good for you. It encourages pedophilia instead. Gg.
>>
File: 1402710340823.gif (31KB, 315x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402710340823.gif
31KB, 315x200px
>>589602341
Or he gave humans free will and we Fuck everything up
>>
>>589602798
Well, I agree reading some things can improve your morality.
But I suggest reading Plato rather than the bible in that case.
>>
File: 1250256536895.jpg (61KB, 600x741px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1250256536895.jpg
61KB, 600x741px
>>589601488

you think you got a grasp on religion, but im telling you brah...you dont. hit the books.
>>
>>589602738
No actually Jesus taught us to love thy neighbor and thy enemy as thyself. The new Testament ( Promise ) dissolved the laws of the old Testament when Jesus died on the cross.
>>
>>589602858
So much this!
>>
>>589603058
I Certainly wouldn't exclude one at the cost of the other, but a good direction if you're not going to read anything else.
>>
>>589596900
this.
>implying that every group of people, all over the world, over tens of thousands of years, all evolved to be equal.
It's like thinking all languages would just magically turn out to be the same. Egalitarian atheists are deluded.
>>
File: cff.png (65KB, 625x626px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cff.png
65KB, 625x626px
>>589596796
>>
>>589601718
I believe in god but not the god of Christians Muslims and Jews.
>>
>>589602341
being any of those thing does not make him the benevolent all loving character he is supposed to
be
>>
>>589603378
My problem is that the bible doesn't leave anything up to reasoning. If you ask "why is this bad" you'll get a slap on the wrist and get told "because God said so". It endorses an authoritarian rule because no one questions the established system.
Brain washing at its finest. Control the masses.
>>
>>589596923

Says the kissless lonely neckbeard
>>
>>589599448
Why is it that everyone jumps on the "hurr durr, stoopet athiests" bandwagon whenever someone trashes islam/judaism/christianity? I'm not an atheist at all, but I have lots of contempt for the abrahamic religions
>>
>>589603819
The Bible doesn't do that. Pig headed assholes with self inflated egos pretending to know the Bible do that.

Never anywhere in the Bible does it say to behave that way. There's way more books that have been written that are inspired by God.

Human intervention is how we have the very few books we have in the Bible today.
>>
>>589596527
Retardation is not knowing that morality is subjective.
>>
File: 1418625506865.jpg (386KB, 1016x799px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418625506865.jpg
386KB, 1016x799px
Hail Satan!
>>
>>589601117
atheism is not a religion atheist are just the biggest wankers ever
>>
>>589604208
Yes you're right, the smart christians will interpret the bible and pick the things that make logical sense and basically have the morality of an atheist. The stupid christians will lynch a homosexual and bomb an abortion clinic.
The bible is poison and totally superfluous.
>>
>>589604902
If they pick and choose, they may be smart, but they aren't Christians.
>>
>>589604902
Bingo.

Extremism is the Cancer.
>>
>>589604866
Perhaps.
>>
Satan is the best!!!! Besides Füher, of course :v
>>
>>589604191
because i would rather be captured by a head chopping Muslim then be stuck listening to an atheist talk.

getting my head chopped off is preferable to listening to 90% of atheist say more then 6 words
>>
>>589605416
So long as you believe and confess that Jesus died for your sins you have a place in heaven, but you *DO* have to back it up by living the lifestyle, which means loving others as yourself .

You Don't just get a 'get out of hell card' and consider yourself done.
>>
>>589604113
We're all kissless lonely neckbeards here. Even you.
>>
>>589596527
..Er, no shit.
>>
File: 1404498089835.jpg (70KB, 425x318px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404498089835.jpg
70KB, 425x318px
>>589596527
well the deffinition of what is right and what is wrong has changed alot by time. fun fact. nearly all religions has forbidden the bank interest rate. So basiclly the capitalism shit that ruins the life of many in favour of a fewwe have today is because people are doing what religion is telling them not to do. though I dont believe a god exist, I think religion has nothing evil about itself. every system can be corrupted by time and missused against humanity.
>>
>>589604902
To clarify;
*the morality of a smart atheist.
Virtue is learned and based on conformity as much as anything else.
Jesus would probably be one of the better role models to conform to, but better would be if you judged it all objectively.
>>
>>589604408
Morality is not all that subjective. Even lower primates have a natural instinct of justice and fairness.
The problem is, our society has made morality more complicated than it actually is. The golden rule is one of the oldest, most innate things in humanity, but because of these fucking retarded religions, created by psychopaths to control mass populations, morality has been linked with prejudice towards other basic instincts and types of people.
Now, that's not to say that people can't be mistaken about it, and think they were acting morally while other's disagree, but that is beside the point.
Also, just because a society is excepting of any given act or idea, doesn't mean it's moral. Just like a person can be judged as moral or immoral, so can a society.
>>
he desperation seems to have reached a new astronomical heights that I can not even get banned for life nowadays. It is bad taste to kick a victim who is already lying down and I get to banish myself for lack of higher powers. Have a good New Year all!
>>
>>589606896
Morality is very subjective in the sense that the chief goal of a moral discussion is subjective.
If you believe in survival of the fittest rather than "strenght of the organism" you're going to disagree on a lot with a lot of people and vice versa.
>>
>>589606896
I agree. Especially your last sentence.
>>
>>589601718
You blame human greed for malaria and AIDS?
>>
File: biblefail13.jpg (71KB, 541x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
biblefail13.jpg
71KB, 541x720px
>>589603009
and yet in the Old Testament God constantly stepped in and saved people when free will was abused...
>>
>>589608670
I blame human greed for Starvation / lack of food when Africa is Fertile and wet. All the crops get sent to other countries.

As for Aids, most likely crossed over from an animal in the woods. Malaria? They have medicine for that.
>>
File: morality religion.jpg (62KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
morality religion.jpg
62KB, 500x500px
>>589606896
Christians believe they have a monopoly on morality... it's ridiculous... with all the baby genital mutilation, fucking altar boys, doing humanitarian work with conditions of acceptance of Jesus, etc... truly pathetic.
>>
>>589609391
this
>>
File: morality.jpg (72KB, 737x606px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
morality.jpg
72KB, 737x606px
>>589609382
You desperately need to watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74SQ6w6LdU0
>>
>>589596923
>>
>>589609391
Islam mutilates the females genitals. Scrapes the Labia off at the age of 10 or 12 and sews the damn thing *shut*

Look it up.
>>
File: BibleStories.jpg (63KB, 400x566px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BibleStories.jpg
63KB, 400x566px
>>589609382
I take it you skipped over the Old Testament and went straight to the watered down version of the New Testament your pastor preaches, amirite?
>>
>>589609391
still not as bad as listening to one faggot atheist speak for 12 seconds
>>
File: islamanswers.jpg (41KB, 640x554px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
islamanswers.jpg
41KB, 640x554px
>>589609754
I'm fully aware. My comment was about Christians though. Would you like me to start in on Muslims?
>>
>>589609851
Logic and skepticism really piss you off, eh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr1I3mBojc0
>>
>>589609896
I have only read the Koran once, so you will need to find a proper rep to discuss it with. :) But by all means I am curious. :)
>>
>>589609896
you should start in on how atheist make people want to kill themselves
>>
Semites gonna semite
>>
File: godtard.jpg (143KB, 650x648px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
godtard.jpg
143KB, 650x648px
>>589610128
How is that? We point out that morality exists, science is more reliable than 2k year old writings and an oppressive, petulant, invisible sky God doesn't exist?
>>
>>589601336
lol this is not a human this is a nigger, fucking brown piece of shit. also racism is good if racism is against niggers, jews, shitskins etc.

also christianity is better than two other shitty religions.

prove me wrong you can't

inb4 sjw jews nigers leftists and other scum call me a redneck, implying this is a bad thing
>>
>>589610041
already starting

the killing fields in cambodia was not a crime. all those people killed themselves listening to the atheist shit day after day.... it was the easiest way out
>>
>>589602341
>We Fucking Love Atheism
Holy fuck that's just as cancerous as a religious foundation.
>>
>>589610359
You're citing age as a qualifier for belief yet science is trying to tell us they know what happened BILLIONS of years ago?
>>
>>589610360
You sir, are obviously a Christian the type we have been discussing. Wonder how long it would take for one of you to show up.
>>
File: sciencevsreligion.jpg (123KB, 400x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sciencevsreligion.jpg
123KB, 400x700px
>>589610557
Yes.. because we have actual evidence. Speed of light much? Hubble telescope much? Red shift much? Microwave background radiation much? It isn't like they are just inventing stories and claiming they are right. Hypothesis are formed. Tests are evaluated. Laws are described. Theories are espoused.
>>
>>589603009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnoE1ho4Hhc

Hitch Slapped!

He gives the free will cop out a giant bitchslap.
>>
>>589610755
I am not even a christian, honestly I don't think christianity is true etc.etc. I like christianity because christianity is a part of the white culture.
>>
>>589610885
Because science cannot adequately explain 'Eternal', or 'Infinite', it has to attempt to place boundaries on everything.

It's encouraging that you at least recognize these are theories though.
>>
>implying religion means denial of science
OP should kill himself
>>
>>589608907
So what's your point
They got the ball rolling now all that left is to end the world
>>
>>589611382
>589611382
The level of Ignorance of that statement has exceeded 9000...
>>
>>589608907
Same guy here
Also thoughs people followed God like a bro and didn't betray then
>>
File: 1408316831000.jpg (668KB, 2000x2715px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408316831000.jpg
668KB, 2000x2715px
>>589611382
>>
>>589611586
These religions don't hold up to scientific scrutiny
>>
File: theory.jpg (32KB, 596x338px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
theory.jpg
32KB, 596x338px
>>589611420
You are so glib I am embarrassed for you. Theory has special meaning in a scientific context. You would know that if you pulled your head out of your asshole.

http://www.notjustatheory.com/
>>
>>589609772
Kings 2 Damn God book
>>
>>589611855
You never read the New Testament did you? You've never heard of Judas have you?
>>
>>589611036
To long summarize it
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 600x600px
>>589610557
Science attempts to understand through observation and adapts as new facts becomes known. Religion asserts a truth regardless of contradictory evidence.
>>
>>589612491
Personal attacks are the first sign of a defeated argument. I appreciate your surrender.
>>
File: heroin.jpg (91KB, 600x750px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
heroin.jpg
91KB, 600x750px
>>589611420
Eternal and infinite are described by math. Do you know what dividing by 0 is you fucking moron? That is how black holes were theorized...

Divide 10 by 1
Divide 10 by .5
Divide 10 by .05
Divide 10 by .005

Notice what is happening? The closer you get to 0 the closer you get to infinite. Holy fuck you are a moron. I can't believe Christians are able to dress themselves and survive day to day life.
>>
>>589613012
those edges
>>
>>589612916
No, people apply religion as an excuse to avoid stepping outside their comfort zone.

Religion does not say reject science. Except maybe Islam.
>>
>>589596527
All religions are fucking retarded OP. They all need to die. Religious people are just a bunch of fake faggots.
>>
>>589613012
Lol you actually just exemplified my point.
>>
File: JesusTaDah.jpg (46KB, 310x386px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
JesusTaDah.jpg
46KB, 310x386px
>>589612918
bahahah... the moron thinks he can act like he knows everything but when you put his dumb ass in place he claims you've lost. Logical fallacy much.

Your belief system deserves the scorn of society. Truly pathetic. You don't understand basics of scientific discovery and make ridiculous claims. I bet you think we believe we "evolved from monkeys"... admit it...moron.
>>
>>589613206
No that's not fair about Islam for the same reason as religion, I retract that line.
>>
>>589611420
That is true. Science and the scientific method are limited to the observable universe. Philosophical discussions about existence would include contemplation of a god without a need for proof. Religion asserts things that are unknowable as true. This is where it fails.
>>
File: onetruereligion.png (269KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
onetruereligion.png
269KB, 500x500px
>>589613321
You clearly missed my point then. You claimed science tries to put boundaries on things and ignore the infinite. I give a perfect example of infinite. You claim you are right. Face palm much?
>>
>>589613487
This is called 'Faith'.
>>
>>589613206
Religion does not adapt as contradict story evidence is found. It denies the evidences and persecutes those asserting the evidence. This is a form of evil and is indicative of religions backward tendencies.
>>
Christianity promotes slavery? Wasn't the whole part of Moses to show that slavery is bad and you get punished for not stopping that shit?
>>
File: faith idiocy.jpg (84KB, 720x540px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
faith idiocy.jpg
84KB, 720x540px
>>589613729
Faith is just stupidity.

Believe in me with no evidence!
If you ask for a sign you are evil and adulterous.
Good.. now keep believing...
Now let me throw things at you to make you QUESTION your faith...
Good... I killed your family and you invented reasons why it was good... let's keep this going to the next level...

FAITH = IDIOCY
>>
>>589613669
You believe black holes are formed by the universe attempting to divide by zero?
>>
File: bible bans.jpg (81KB, 670x515px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bible bans.jpg
81KB, 670x515px
>>589613943
You should really read the Old Testament some time. You know... that book that is part of the basis of your entire belief system... ?
>>
>>589614024
I would rather believe and be right, than not believe and be wrong. See the risk calculation there?
>>
>>589613729
What's wrong with doubt? The reality is we don't know. There's nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>589613831
It also does not try to proof it's theories but picks apart every evolution theory. If you have a theses you have to proof it, not go around and disproof everything else and say that yours the best.
>>
>>589613831
*People* do not adapt, there is new evidence coming out all the time.
>>
>>589614379
How do you know God didn't use Evolution to get the creatures we have now?
>>
I am this guy >>589603009
Alright let me give you a run down of what I've figured out

Yes Christians have done things in the name of the Lord that didn't follow the word of the Lord
And I agree with you, the faggots saying God hated gays are blasphemous and have no idea what they are taking about
The slavery thing idk if it's in the bible or not, but you have to remember slavery was a different thing back then, in the time of the Romans slaves steers treated no where near as harsh as niggers
We aren't supposed to hate or sin, we aren't called to have the material things of this world, and we aren't called to live like how most of you portray us Christians to live
And I'll admit we are all sinners no-one is perfect
>>
>>589614162
I'm not really into religion, just curious. Moses was the only thing with slavery that came to mind. But yeah the old testament god is kinda angry.
>>
>>589614379
I've always thought it was interesting that religions assume if evolution is disproved the next logical choice is creationism. I think that other options are actually more likely.
>>
>>589614063
No. Go get an education please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3U0vjSUhOA
>>
>>589612639
> implying Judas didn't feel so bad about what he did he killed himself
> implying Judas believed in Jesus
>>
no dey don't christianity is wonderful it's only Islam dat does dat, islam is the prblem if we kill all mooslims we solv everything
>>
>>589596527
All of these religions were created by Semitic people (Israelites, Arabs) and have destroyed countless distinct cultures and religions around the world. Ever single culture has been poisoned by these religions in some way
>>
>>589614791
More personal attacks. Granted this is /b/ I astounded it's been civil for this long.

Go do more math to infinity ok? it should keep you busy for a little while.
>>
>>589614581
If you're a Christian you need to read the bible and understand what saying you're a Christian means in terms of what you believe.
>>
>>589614239
>I would rather believe and be right, than not believe and be wrong. See the risk calculation there?
You got it backwards, idiot.

I would rather believe and be WRONG, than not believe and be RIGHT. See the risk calculation there?

It's called Pascals Wager and you're a moron for believing like that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8BXyZXDqlI
>>
>>589614550
That could be and I honestly have no problem with that statement, but many very religous people just try to disproof evolution itself and just say its not in the bible so its not true.
>>
>>589596527
that's not fun, or true
they all have their beliefs and all teach peace and love above all else
back to reddit lord tippington
>>
>>589614452
People do all the time but only so much. Science and culture certainly adapt a great deal.
>>
Here's a fun fact:
>there is no point at all arguing with religious people because they wont change their beliefs
whether you like it or not you have to share the Earth
>>
File: maher.jpg (61KB, 720x571px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maher.jpg
61KB, 720x571px
>>589614550
Because first and foremost it would require abiogenesis. Second, if he did just create the Big Bang and then everything else just evolved then where is his "power and glory" and where is our "unique spiritual tie" to God? Also, religious faggots claim they were created in Gods image.... if we evolved then that kills that.

The Genesis account is considered a fable now by Catholics. The rest believe it is a true story. Kind of doesnt explain how the land of Nod where Cain went to and was fully populated came to be. Were there multiple creation stories or is it truly a crock of shit that lacks continuity.
>>
>>589614162
> the pic
It's says the bible not the Torah
Christians don't follow the old testament because we got the new one
It's only there to act as where our roots came from and our history
>>
>>589615167
My wife and I are out-liers on that topic I will admit.
>>
>>
>>589615328
Agreed!
>>
File: mecca.jpg (52KB, 480x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mecca.jpg
52KB, 480x480px
>>589615082
Believes in ridiculous fairy tales and gets offended when you call him an idiot for basing his life around it...
>>
>>589615091
Catholic fag here
Not necessarily if you go to mass every Sunday you get the bible read to you, and interpreted

That's what most of you faggots are complaining about, its like shake spear you just have to have it interpreted by someone who gives their life to God
>>
>>589616098
Makes personal attacks when I don't immediately cave to his worldview.
>>
File: muslimstoning.jpg (210KB, 1100x746px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
muslimstoning.jpg
210KB, 1100x746px
>>589615633
So you completely disregard the Old Testament? Holy shit Christians are getting stupider throughout the years. Your pastor just got lazy and didnt want to explain the horrors that God is responsible for so he claims Jesus fulfilled all that so just ignore it now. LOL...
>>
>>589616144
*Boot to the head*
>>
>>589615681
you need to show your wifes tits asap
>>
>>589615315
They are all certainly true. Of course these religions endorse good things as well. If they didn't they would have no followers. But they also endorse some of the worlds greatest evils.

Lets take slavery, jesus could have said, "you know the exodus story says our ancestors didn't like being slaves and the people who are slaves don't seem to like it so lets not do that anymore. Lets not own people." He could have done that but he didn't. In fact he didn't change anything from the Old Testament. He really just added some feel good love thy neighbor stuff that was already around. His only addition to the religion really is the forgiveness of sins and without the ot there would be no sins to forgive.
>>
File: muslimlogicfail.jpg (71KB, 720x553px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
muslimlogicfail.jpg
71KB, 720x553px
>>589616398
>worldview
LOL... scientific fact is now a wordview... merely an opinion... bahahahahhaha.

PLEASE go do some reading and get some facts before you spout your bullshit any further.

Go spend 1 full hour researching these topics and the EVIDENCE supporting them.

Start with evolution and watch this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdZOwyDbyL0

Then move to abiogenesis and watch this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mF9U5x6Nxnw

Then move to evolution and lookup red shift and microwave background radiation.

Then throw your shitty Bible out the window and enroll in a science class at a local community college.
>>
>>589616478
Not what I said faggot we look back to it as, line an old text book, the new one is updated and idiot proof (or so I thought), and the old one is still useful and has good shit in it but we'd learn most of what matters from the new tenement
>>
>>589616144
Wow oh wow. So not only is god infallible so are catholic priests. Good thing those guys never take advantage of such blind devotion. Oh wait I seem to remember there was a problem. What was that again?
>>
File: 1410628654872.jpg (57KB, 628x858px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410628654872.jpg
57KB, 628x858px
>>589601336
>>
>>589602890
How exactly? You have to remember that islam is not actually a religion that has the same guidelines all of the time. When the quran was first revelated (idk the english word) marrying children around the age of 12 or 13 was commonplace. So, it was permissible during that time because of a principle which's name I've forgotten that allows traditions of a place to be carried out as part of religion.

For the record, the prophet never had sex with aisha until she was like 17 iirc.

Fuck you faggot cunt, choke on a nigger's cum and drown
>>
>>589596796
Top kek>>589596796
>>
File: 1412994387594.png (183KB, 1464x1560px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412994387594.png
183KB, 1464x1560px
>>
>>589616843
Grab yourself a pair of socks and put a little bit of wet sand in the toes and glue them to your chest then take a selfie.

Don't forget to timestamp that shit.
>>
File: abortion vs flood.jpg (181KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
abortion vs flood.jpg
181KB, 1200x750px
>>589617549
The nature of God is the same. Go read the Old Testament.

Jesus was a perfect example, right? Did he get married? No!?!?!??! Shock! Horror! Then why is marriage encouraged?

Jesus is perfect, right? Then why does he go into a 2 yr old bitch rage and WHIP people in the temple for trying to make a living?

Jesus hand picked his own followers and got betrayed. Pathetic.
>>
░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██░░░░░
░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░
░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░███░░░
░░░██████░███░░░░░░░░░████░░
░░░░███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░█████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░█████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██████░░
░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░█████████░░
░░░░░░█████░░░░██████████░░░
░░░░░███░███████████████░░░░
░░░░███░░░░███████████░░░░░░
░░░███░░░░░░░█████░░███░░░░░
░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░
comemenism
>>
>>589618139
Why didn't he do his schwoo! thing and set everything straight?
He's all powerful isn't he?
>>
>>589617098
>opinion
A Hypothesis is the current popular opinion about how our existence was formed.

Wasn't it you just a moment ago that stated we shouldn't blindly follow what we are told without healthy debate?
>>
File: Islamtolerance.jpg (47KB, 430x499px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Islamtolerance.jpg
47KB, 430x499px
Islam is a religion of hate.
>>
>>589596796
Islam IS slavery and genocide!

Muhammad was a pig who can F himself with his mother's C!!!
>>
>>589618631
All religions are religions of hate and fear. That's why they exist in the first place.
>>
>>589618516
>A Hypothesis is the current popular opinion about how our existence was formed.

A hypothesis and theory are VASTLY different. There you go misusing simple scientific words again. It's adorable how idiotic you are. Like a 3 yr old trying to form multi-syllabic words...
>>
>>589597207
Kek
>>
>>589618869
Fuck off faggot
>>
>>589596527
Pretty sure Jesuspect never endorses racism, sexism, homophobia, slavery, or genocide... but gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>589617552
> blind devotion
You know hell isn't portrayed as fiery with blood and shit everywhere
It's a place with the absence of God
>inb4 this is hell
He's here you guys
And I'll admit he's Damn hard to notice, but he does do shit for us all the time
All we have to do is ask and wait, it won't come instantly, and it might not come at all if you ask for something greedy out stupid
But he does work round the clock for you because he loves you, but the reason he gave us true will was so we could give him out love in return
>>
>>589618139
you have never read the bible haven't you
>>
>>589618139
The Jews are checking in...
>>
>>589618869
not knowing the full history and picking at shit like its cake
>>
>>589619217
Jews Christians and Muslims basically believe the same thing.
>>
>>589616988
Maybe that also means to forgive slaves
>>
File: church lies.jpg (38KB, 550x515px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
church lies.jpg
38KB, 550x515px
>>589619051
How much have you given to God today? Make God a promise through provident living. If you give your pastor $1000 then God will magically turn it into $10,000 to bless you. LOL... fucking Christians...

$71 billion in tax dollars are lost because religions get a free pass. Just imagine what the actual amount contributed by religious morons actually is since that is just the amount that would be due if taxed. Now look at all the homeless. Look at all the hungry. Look at all the people with curable diseases. Religious wackjobs are responsible for exercising free will outside of moral boundaries.
>>
>>589596527
>implying any of those are bad :)
>>
>>589618869
It's funny how you think that if we know how we came to be that it outright disproves a god.
I bet you think your great-grandfather doesn't exist because you know you were made from your parents.
>>
>>589619174
Read the bible
>>
>>589619436
What is their sin? Is being a slave a sin?
>>
File: prayer.png (403KB, 331x448px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
prayer.png
403KB, 331x448px
>>589619186
>All we have to do is ask and wait, it won't come instantly, and it might not come at all if you ask for something greedy out stupid

God's ultimate, perfect plan is so fickle that he'll change it if you ask...
>>
>>589596527
>racism
People where racist far before judeochristian religions.
>sexism
Once again all cultures are in one way "sexist"
>homophobia
Humans have always looked down on homosexuals in all cultures
>slavery
Who sold slaves to slave traders? Those where tribal Africans. Regardless of religion all cultures have had one form of slavery in their history.
>genocide
>implying the holodomor wasn't genocide of Ukrainians done by fedora communists
>implying that Chinese communists didn't wipe out huge pockets of Chinese culture
2/10 made me respond
>>
>>589597207
Kek>>589609896
Too bad the raper wasn't a pig!
>>
File: HemadBro.jpg (8KB, 233x216px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
HemadBro.jpg
8KB, 233x216px
>>589618869
>>
>>589618710
Is it summer already?
>>
File: godwar.jpg (39KB, 604x483px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
godwar.jpg
39KB, 604x483px
>>589619637
What you just typed makes no sense.

I have a great-grandfather. It can be proved simply through genealogical research. God is a metaphysical, spiritual super-being. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 500x500px
>>589619845
These religions are claiming the moral high ground and have no right to it.
>>
>>589618139
>whip rage
Cause Jews selling Shit in his father's house
> Jesus didn't get married so why is encouraged
What, it wasn't his job, he came to earth for one reason, to defeat sin and death, he wasn't called to get married
>>
>>589620196
And you're the entity with the authority to be the judge of that?
>>
>>589601331
> being this fucking pleb
>>
>>589620196
You mean "outlined," right?
>>
>>589620196
>AtheistRepublic
nope
>>
>>589619186
>God
>In /b/
If God were in /b/ I would lol.
God here, jerking to CP &Traps
>>
>>589619690
Sin is a deviation on something

Racist claim niggers are deviated
Maybe he meant to forgive sin, is to forgive deviation
Therefore to forgive slaves
>>
>>589619646
>because I have

right...
>>
>>589619817
Did you not read
>> if not stupid or greedy
>>
>>589596923
Hello, conservative.
>>
>>589620702
Don't forget the occasional Bestiality.
>>
File: 1419954645174.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419954645174.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
>>589596527
>mfw I posted in the last thread like this

>Religiousfags taking this shit literally
It's a moral codex written by oldfags, in an attempt to educate a hedonistic people. They threw in a God and some miracles to instill fear into the hearts of the people because humanity has never changed without fear.
>>
>>589620906
Oh how could I forget that.
>>
>>589620390
>Cause Jews selling Shit in his father's house
He was unable to provide sufficient evidence that it was "his fathers house"... why the fuck should they listen to him? He also promotes a life of entitlements. Leave your family. Give no thought for tomorrow... sound familiar? They were trying to earn a living. He wanted them to be thought slaves.

>What, it wasn't his job, he came to earth for one reason, to defeat sin and death, he wasn't called to get married
He was sent to be the perfect example. If his ONLY job was to defeat sin and death then...
why was he baptized?
why did he heal?
why did he walk on water?
why did he raise the dead?
He can do all that shit and live a "perfect life" but can't find time to get married?
>>
>>589620729
That is incredibly backward racist thinking. If that is your gods way I would want nothing to do with him.
>>
>>589620903
>Implying consrvatism is a bad thing
>>
>>589620196
And how those the atheist can claim that the religious don't have moral ground if they themselves don't
>>
File: religion drink.jpg (72KB, 650x528px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
religion drink.jpg
72KB, 650x528px
>>589620865
So little kids dying of cancer who pray to be healed are stupid and greedy? I'll be sure to let them know...
>>
>>589596900
>>589596923
this
>>589604442
edgy 12 y/o detected
>>
>>589621195
Because we all don't know. We are all equally in the dark and do our best. You're not better than me and don't have a magic connection to god. I know you don't because I don't.
>>
>>589621104
Wow you're dumb

Never heard the verse
>prepare like if God's coming is tomorrow, but make plans for the next ten years
>>
>>589604442
If you believe in anything jedeo-christian, Satan is the most logical to worship.
>>
File: godfail.jpg (38KB, 499x499px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
godfail.jpg
38KB, 499x499px
>>589621642
That isn't a verse in the Bible. Likely a touchy feely sentiment came up by your pastor that ignores what is actually preached in the Bible.
>>
>>589621158
how so
>>
File: satan1.jpg (110KB, 300x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
satan1.jpg
110KB, 300x450px
>>589621828
EXACTLY
>>
>>589620702
God loves loli
>>
File: image.jpg (109KB, 454x494px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 454x494px
In the ass baby!
>>
>>589610359
One of the Crown Princes gave us free will
>>
File: satan4.jpg (48KB, 300x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
satan4.jpg
48KB, 300x450px
>>589621828
>>
>>589620196
All "religions" including atheism (which now operates no differently that the inquisitions that the Catholics held) all claim moral high ground. Buddhism, Shintoism and any East Asian religion does to. It's nothing new.
>>
>>589621104
Needing evidence
Here we go

Also baptized for original sin
And all the cool shit to gain faith
And people still didn't believe in him
>>
>>589622304
I like this one
>>
File: image.jpg (94KB, 497x575px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 497x575px
>>
>>589621624
>I know you don't because I don't.

That's like saying nobody can fly a plane or build a boat just because you don't, can't or won't.
>>
>>589622348
Atheism is not a religion. Neither is theism. There is nothing wrong with either. Religion claims knowledge of the unknowable. That inevitably leads to evil behavior.
>>
>>589621335
> implying death is a bad thing
It's gonna happen whether you like it or not you're gonna die
Doesn't matter when or how
All that matters is were you ready to go
Did you free yourself from sin?
>>
>>589622231
God loves everything.
wouldn't that make him the biggest degenerate on 4chan?
>>
>>589622641
No it's not. It's like saying you can't magically fly because I can't. We both can fly in a plane.
>>
>>589622143
I'm paraphrasing. But the verse is real

And you saying it isn't only makes you look fool in front on everyone
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px)
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
How did the prophet Muhammed get here?
>>
>>589622367
>Needing evidence
living by blind faith is SO much better, eh?

You should go research about all of the solar messiahs at the time of Christ. He was just one of many. The Roman empire adopted Christianity to quell and control the people. Government controls religion. Religion controls thought slaves. No possibility of them trying to overthrow you. Just have pastor give a quick sermon about respecting laws of the land AND Gods law... done. Render unto Caesar that which is Caesars... doesn't that seem odd. The creator of the heavens and the earth and all things that in them are tells you he doesnt own Caesars stuff... and Caesar made things he doesnt own... YUP...
>>
File: satan9.jpg (101KB, 333x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
satan9.jpg
101KB, 333x500px
>>589622396
>>
>>589622847
Yes! Duh!
>>
>>589622641
this

Because you don't know something doesn't mean other dont
>>
File: 1408326285409.jpg (149KB, 1008x567px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408326285409.jpg
149KB, 1008x567px
>>589618631
They're all of hate.
>>
File: agnostic.jpg (549KB, 1052x1921px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
agnostic.jpg
549KB, 1052x1921px
>>589622348
If atheism is a religion then off is a channel on TV.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 395x395px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 395x395px
>>
>>589622928
quote it then... it doesn't exist.
>>
>>589623093
This is most stupid paragraph I've read today. Your have to be a troll.
Someone who believes this have no knowledge on history, specially Roman history.
>>
>>589622770
You think the Bible is the moral authority and defines what is a sin?
>>589614162
Are you wearing any cotton/polyester clothing?
>>
>>589623594
Even the bible has a TitsOrGTFO mentality. Awesome!
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 272x252px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 272x252px
>>589623246
But no one is magical no one talks to god and has god answer. Sorry it doesn't work that way.
>>
>>589623594
>spoon feed me

Didn't you say that you have read the bible and know more than every theist?

Fedoras are so lazy.
>>
>>589622687
In this age atheism is becoming less of the rejection of a creator and into the destruction of people who disagree with ones opinion. I personally am a Shintoist but I do not reject science nor do I reject ideas other than that taught by it. Yet I am attacked by militant atheists for the fact I pray to my ancestors past. Is this right? Is the destruction of ones cultural roots in the promotion of your own ideals what athiests now believe is morally correct?
>>
>>589623856
>what's metaphysics
>>
File: biblechange.jpg (111KB, 650x462px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
biblechange.jpg
111KB, 650x462px
>>589623656
Must be convenient to ignore evidence and call people anti-Christian, trolls, etc because they disprove your belief system.

You anti-atheist... you anti-scientist!!! Wah...
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 400x400px
>>589623252
Agnostic is not an alternative to atheism or theism.
>>
>>589623093
That's what faith is
Not blind, but can't see it

Also this whole time ice been taking with you people call your shit stupid
Do better
>>
File: religionlogicfail.jpg (56KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
religionlogicfail.jpg
56KB, 600x600px
>>589623881
I have read the Bible. I'm 35 and have read it probably 2 dozen times in my lifetime. I was a religious pastor for 7 years. The verse doesnt exist.
>>
>>589624350
Can you start teaching people that this 'Silence is acceptance' needs to effing quit???

It's helping give Christians a bad name.
>>
>>589623977
Atheism isn't your problem. I don't know where you live but where I live religious freedom is embraced as is the freedom to not have a religion.
>>
File: atheismex.jpg (48KB, 450x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
atheismex.jpg
48KB, 450x450px
>>589624316
What is the basis of your faith?
>>
>>589623701
Yes, but most people miss interpret it
>>
>>589624651
Atheism is fine I never said that it was wrong it's just that people who use atheism in a manner in the likes of religion is the issue. There is nothing wrong in not beliving in a deity it's wrong to attack people for believing in them.
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 610x496px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 610x496px
>>589624350
>>
File: bible.png (34KB, 580x322px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bible.png
34KB, 580x322px
>>589624769
you should really read this
>>589624099

If a perfect book is so poorly written it can be interpreted hundreds of ways you should REALLY reconsider it as a moral authority.
>>
>>589596527
Some of the Meccan surahs, large portions of the Torah, and nearly all of the direct teachings of Christ don't fit your statement. Like your image, though.
>>
>>589625187
You are associating with the wrong people.
>>
File: dragons.jpg (42KB, 800x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dragons.jpg
42KB, 800x600px
>>589625187
The problem is with religious wackjobs trying to pass social policies on to the rest of us based on their belief system.

Abortion
Gay marriage
>>
File: religionfail3.png (25KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
religionfail3.png
25KB, 1600x1200px
>>589625291
>Some
>large portions
>nearly all

Gotta love the non-specificity of religion.
>>
>>589625291
That's true but they don't refute these teachings and jesus endorses the ot. See. >>589616988
>>
>>589625509
This.
Leaave politics to politicians and religion to the religious.
>>
>>589625321
Have you been to a college campus recently? The fact that people will attack a person for beliving in a deity then they say those people who they are attacking are full of hate is distgusting. Those are the people who I talk about. I see it almost everytime I visit a university.
>>
>>589619964
Winter break is still in session, faggot
>>
File: nojesus.png (361KB, 640x497px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nojesus.png
361KB, 640x497px
>>589626070
>>
File: atheist cry.jpg (27KB, 508x497px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
atheist cry.jpg
27KB, 508x497px
>>589626280
Religion deserves to be mocked. You wouldn't make fun of somebody who still believed in Santa? You'd say it is their right and let them pass laws about how we should respect Santas naughty list?
>>
>>589625243
So you're agreeing with me
>>
>>589626466
True there is little historical evidence jesus existed and zero that he was magical.
>>
>>589625509
I understand where you come from. But the basis of morality in the United states comes from a Christian background. As Saudi culture comes from a Muslim background. Religion plays in people's morality so it's going to law. But again marriage is a religious institution and we would of had domestic partnerships that have the same legal weight as gay marriage just that they wanted the word. It's a shame.
>>
File: IMG_0660.png (290KB, 640x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0660.png
290KB, 640x960px
>>589624706
Like what I believe in?
Or why?
>>
File: amateur bible.jpg (59KB, 750x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
amateur bible.jpg
59KB, 750x600px
>>589626932
Yes, I agree that the Bible is a poorly written piece of trash that shouldn't be relied on as a moral source, as a document to describe how we came into existence, or anything other than a soft core porn book with periodic incest and rape scenes.
>>
>>589627329
Christian morality comes from the Middle East so does Muslim morality. You should read a book once in awhile.
>>
>>589627329
>But the basis of morality in the United states comes from a Christian background
Citation required.

It is NOT from a Christian background. If you believe that then you have NOT studied anything about the founding fathers, nor have you read any of the documents.

You probably believe that "In God We Trust" and "One nation, under God" have always been around.
>>
File: 1420023560578.jpg (54KB, 1108x318px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420023560578.jpg
54KB, 1108x318px
>ITT
>>
>>589626666
Yes it's their right to believe in whatever they want. Yes I would poke fun but never would I ridicule them in public as I see atheists doing. And any law that censors speech in anyway is wrong no matter what it is.
>>
>>589627721
M'lady
>>
File: satan vs god.jpg (129KB, 800x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
satan vs god.jpg
129KB, 800x800px
>>589627338
I'm asking you to answer 1 Peter 3:15.

Is your answer "Because the Bible says so" or "I was raised this way" or "I prayed about it"?
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 599x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 599x450px
>>589627811
>>
File: religionrandi.jpg (209KB, 2048x846px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
religionrandi.jpg
209KB, 2048x846px
>>589627811
It isn't censoring their speech. We do have separation of church and state and colleges are state funded, therefore religion has no place. That being said there are plenty of preachers on campuses telling the kids they are going to hell. They can speak freely. The kids can also ridicule them freely. They do. It's hilarious.
>>
>>589627715
What I talk about is culture not the constution nor the operation of government rather in what the common man belived.
>>
>>589627378
Well I wouldn't say that's agreeing with me
>>
File: muhammadkidfucker.jpg (69KB, 720x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
muhammadkidfucker.jpg
69KB, 720x600px
>>589628268
Citation still required.
>>
File: respect religion.jpg (39KB, 468x461px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
respect religion.jpg
39KB, 468x461px
>>589628368
Then I guess we disagree.
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 500x500px
>>589628268
Wow oh wow. I bet you've lived in one place your whole life haven't you?
>>
>>589627811
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPqqp8KVuQU

Religion is not off limits to scrutiny. They don't substantiate their shit and need to be challenged and quashed.
>>
>>589628792
Ridicule is inappropriate but scrutiny is necessary.
>>
>>589627984
Because he's done shit for me
I'll admit its hard to notice, but he does it
>>
File: jesushung.jpg (127KB, 505x416px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jesushung.jpg
127KB, 505x416px
>>589629070
What specifically has he "done for you"? Why did you attribute it to him? Please watch this video in it's entirety as well please...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZeWPScnolo
>>
>>589629392
>dat pic
keks were had.
>>
>>589629070
Ah the I prayed and I got a miracle argument. You know parents of kids with cancer pray everyday and watch their kids wither and die, painfully. What's your explanation why they didn't get their miracle?
>>
File: religionfail18.jpg (31KB, 500x380px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
religionfail18.jpg
31KB, 500x380px
>>589629007
So you believe any stupid ass belief has to be given respect?

Did you read the comic here?
>>589628519

If I believed in lesbian space turtles that shit out the universe would you not mock me? What if I said it was very sacred to me and anybody who mocked me or made pictures of the turtles should be murdered as it is offensive and it is my space turtle Gods shared will that I defend them?
>>
>>589629579
See>>589622770
>>
>>589628548
I've lived in 13 different countries and 10 different states what are you trying to get at here?
Thread posts: 297
Thread images: 82


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.