[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

Let's get #BillCosbySerialRapist trending on social media!

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 276
Thread images: 79

Let's get #BillCosbySerialRapist trending on social media!

This guys needs to go down hard.
>>
Fuck Bill Cosby - that shit isn't funny. Locj his ass up next to OJ.
>>
I didn't care enough to follow
>>
>>589547802
>>589548037
Is there any proof of the accusations
How do we know it's not just some attention seeking bitches trying to bring this guy down for some reason
>>
File: image.jpg (205KB, 938x944px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
205KB, 938x944px
Zeebbbidy boopidy bippity bopitty

Dubbz get!
>>
File: 0817200r71243.jpg (14KB, 337x233px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0817200r71243.jpg
14KB, 337x233px
>>589547802
no
>>
File: cosby4.jpg (47KB, 731x536px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cosby4.jpg
47KB, 731x536px
INNOCENT
>>
26 or so women so far, all who are completely unrelated, some of which are rich, have all come together to take him down for shits and giggles? Anyone that thinks this has issues themselves.
>>
>>589548177
B-but he's a nigger...
>>
>>589548386
Why not before when it happened or at least recent? Could be some bs
>>
>>
He starts his comedy tour anew next week. All his shows (that haven't been cancelled) need to be protested and get all kinds of shit stirred up.
>>
File: 1414880573897.jpg (26KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414880573897.jpg
26KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>589548386
Attention seeking bitches obviously

Innocent until proven guilty, and knowing sjws and the recent surge in false rape accusations I'm not surprised I'm not the only one that's skeptical
>>
>>589548386
What are their demographics? The black community views Cosby as an Uncle Tom and resents him because he's spoken out against the nig way of life.
>>
I'm okay that Bill raped some bitches. He earned it.
>>
>>Why not before when it happened or at least recent? Could be some bs

It appears you have no understanding of the stigma of rape, especially when having been done on you by the rich and famous. Your ignorance is showing.
>>
>>589547802
You're a fucking faggot, not your personal army, get a fucking life you stupid motherfucking son of a bitch. Jesus fucking Christ what the fuck are you doing here. We need to get a scat or gore thread going to weed out faggots like this.
>>
>>589548951
gore thread confirmed
>>
Reminder that all it takes is some random bitch to claim you raped her and you're fucked for life. Other bitches will join in on the bandwagon "he raped me too" to get their 10 seconds of fame, the media will join in and shit on the alleged rapists. By the time it's brought to court no doubt the jury will already have an opinion on the matter which will inflluence their decision.
>>
File: indeed.jpg (99KB, 587x650px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
indeed.jpg
99KB, 587x650px
>>589547802
He liked to rape white women.
>mfw
>>
>>589548386
>26 or so women so far, all who are completely unrelated, some of which are rich, have all come together to take him down for shits and giggles?

Then why wait so long before reporting it? Sorry smells bad like the fish stench between these "wymyn's" legs.
>>
>>589547802
What is your name boy? Tell me your name. I want you to experience some social media also.
>>
>>What are their demographics?

Mostly white women, and like 1 black lady (Beverly Johnson, some model) so far.

Lou Ferrigno's wife, Carla Ferrigno is one of the accusers. He better be careful or hulk will get him.
>>
>>589548636
Thats a retarded picture with a retarded statement at the bottom. Congratulations anon.
>>
>>589548625
I thought this was /b/

When did this place become tumblr.

If we're going to start anything trending shouldn't it be #COSBYDIDNOTHINGWRONG
>>
File: imgres.jpg (6KB, 294x171px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
imgres.jpg
6KB, 294x171px
>>589547802
as dsk ,he's gonna get out of this crap with some corruption
>>
File: 1417433673192.jpg (14KB, 320x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417433673192.jpg
14KB, 320x240px
>>589547802
NYPA

and next time Butch

TITS or GTFO
>>
Some of these accusers said he raped them but then they kept comming back having sex with him?
WTF was that if he really raped them?
>>
>>589549215
Not sure if you're trolling, but waiting long to report sexual abuse is completely normal.
>>
Fuck all niggers in the neck.
>>
>>589547802
#COSBYDIDNOTHINGWRONG
>>
NYPA OP do everyone a favor and kill yourself
>>
>>589549433
The problem with this is everyones memory gets worse with age. After a significant period of time people's memories really can't be trusted at all.
>>
>>589548931
My friend is on the sex offenders list for false accusations. My cousin died in jail because a bitch lied about her age. And my niece got raped. Not ignorant. Just don't give a fuck it's not up to me to judge wether he did the shit or not.
>>
OP is a SJW faggot.

All these bitches are just jumping on the bandwagon to try to exploit the dude and get money. No real evidence has been presented, just a bunch of women crying rape to get paid now that their pussies are old and dried up. Innocent until proven guilty, and these bitches had plenty of time to come forward if this actually happened. It didn't.

Go fuck yourself OP.
>>
>>589549399
Cuz they're lying out their fucking mouths. #Don'tTrustaBitch
>>
>>589547802
fuck of tumblr
>>
>>589549534
>>589549288

Yup. #COSBYDIDNOTHINGWRONG
>>
>>589549288
#WEDONTGIVASHIT is better
>>
File: nypa.gif (100KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nypa.gif
100KB, 5000x5000px
>>589547802
>>
http://strawpoll.me/3303797
http://strawpoll.me/3303797
http://strawpoll.me/3303797
http://strawpoll.me/3303797
>>
>>589549656
This. Fucking this.

OP is tumblirina
>>
>>589547802
Anyone of us could be the victim of a false rape accusation in the future. We aren't gonna help some dumbass womens agenda.
>>
>>589547802
Fuck off back to lgbt where you're shit is sometimes tolerated.
>>
>>589549758
No one is going to know that's about Cosby though. Just sounds like a shittier YOLO.
>>
>>589548426
there are niggers
then there are black men.
>>
>>589549312
dsk raped a black woman ,cosby raped a white woman so its a tie no ?
>>
>>589548386
Media attention, money, 5 seconds of fame or some other personal reason
>>
>>589549833
But 25+ women from all walks of life???
>>
OP isn't getting any chocolate pudding.
>>
>>589549972
Nigger, all it takes is one girl and one famous person. Then all the attention ratchets are going to be jumping over the fences to get their 5 seconds of fame from the media, or money.
>>
Guilty or not guilty we have the same thing over here in the UK. The investigations into Jimmy Savile led to an alleged 450 victims. The man is now dead yet investigations still continue. Also other former celebrities have been convicted of sex offences that happened 20 plus years ago.

This is nothing more than a media distraction whilst the ruling classes shit all over us with the biggest transfer of wealth from the poor to the rich in history. We are bein screwed now with ebola. They literally want us all dead whilst we are looking the other way. They can't have conventional warfare anymore as it would destroy the planet. The war is against us.
>>
>>589549972
26 plastic surgery-ridden, "I need more money to fund my rhinoplasty" bitches
>>
>>jumping on the bandwagon to try to exploit the dude and get money

Yet, nobody really as of yet is asking for money. They just want to expose him for what he is.

>>Anyone of us could be the victim of a false rape accusation in the future

False accusations maybe happens with 1 or 2 accusers... has there EVER been a time when it's happened with over 20 unrelated people, some of which are rich and semi-famous?
>>
>>589549972
>>589550132
Inb4 but why would they want media attention for rape

If you need to ask that, you have not been paying attention lately. Playing the victim is the easiest form of attention seeking.
>>
>>589550207
>They just want to expose him for what he is
How do you know what their agenda is? You a mind-reader?
>some of which are rich
You've taken a look at their bank statements?
>>
>>589550207
Bill Cosby is famous, normal false rape accusations are out of spite or revenge. In the case of a famous person it's for attention or money. In this case probably attention.

Play the victim is the easist form of attention seeking
>>
>>589550207
Maybe some are genuine but no way in hell are all of them genuine.
>>
Innocent until proven guilty. Not: "he says she says"
>>
/b/ is awesome at playing the blame the victim game. especially when it comes to rape. remember when we finally get proof and he is sitting in jail and you were proved wrong, just how ignorant you were. maybe you will think before spouting shit. then again, most of you are probably stupid teenagers that haven't grown up yet (maybe never will)
>>
>>589550723
This.

People see some random article saying he did it and suddenly believe it as if it is fact.
>>
>>589550785
Fuck off back to tumblr faggot.
Kill yourself while you're at it
>>
File: 1412331733909.gif (2MB, 381x434px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412331733909.gif
2MB, 381x434px
>>589547802

He's already gone down hard. Many times.
>>
>>589550785
This
>>
>>589550785
You, my friend, are naive.
>>
>>589550785
>>589550931
samefag
>>
>>589550785
Innocent until proven guilty.
Just because the media is saying something, that doesn't make it true. You should know that by now.

I do think some of the rape claims are genuine, I do not however think they all are.
>>
>>589550785
This is probably OP, pissed off that we wouldn't be her personal army lol
>>
dindu nuffins
>>
>>589550239
>>589550179
>>589550132

You fuckers really need to get your heads checked. 1, 2 maybe even as many as 3 or 4 and I too might be inclined to say it's made up. Especially if they are all dropping huge litigation with the allegations. But when 26 different women all accuse one man of rape, then it's fucking rape. Add to that the fact that few if any are looking for $$ then that's that. Dickerson is a fucked up attention whore of a mess. But ever on her worst, most shallow Hollywood day would she want people to know she was raped for a little more 'fame'.
>>
File: 1379092460190.gif (2MB, 180x230px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1379092460190.gif
2MB, 180x230px
>>589547802
we tumblr now.

fuck off nigger
>>
>>589550785
Fuck off, you whiny feminazi cunt.
>>
>>589551128
No, the second one was me. I thought she was saying "perp" not "victim". I didn't mean to agree with what was said.
>>
File: 1396960297726.jpg (42KB, 306x343px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1396960297726.jpg
42KB, 306x343px
>>589551338
did reddit invade 4chan?
>>
Some people talk about court of public opinion. This basically means character assassination is ok.
>>
>>589550785
The funny and ironic thing is, it's people like you that are the problem.
>>
Op hasnt he been hard enough
>>
>>589551338
Just wait till you're sitting in prison on a false rape allegation, you'll be singing a different tune. It happens far more often than you might realize.
>>
>>589549104
>>589549104
>>
File: 1415543331608.jpg (23KB, 373x404px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1415543331608.jpg
23KB, 373x404px
Zip Zot Zooty
I'm coming for that booty!
>>
Somebody give an example of a famous person that was accused of rape by multiple people, then was proven innocent of charges, but now has their life ruined because of it. Anybody?
>>
>>589547802
Completely don't care
>>
>>589551900

Zeus
>>
>>589549972
>all walks of life
The majority of them were acting or modeling.
>being in Hollywood in the 70's and 80's
>claim 40 years later they were "drugged"
>>
>>589551338
Nigger, have you not been paying attention?

People throw around the words "I was harrassed" over stupid shit like people saying hello to them. This is a trend nowadays, to play the fucking victim because playing the fucking victim is an effective attention seeking straategy. You might not stoop so low but don't assume that others won't.

I do not think all 26 are false. I do however think the some or a majority are lies. If this is true the false rape claims should be weeded out and made an example out of.

If some of the 26 lied they deserve rape as much as Bill cosby
>>
>>589552107
I mean they deserve jail, not rape

Fuck
>>
If even 1 of the accusers is telling the truth, that's 1 rape too many. Nobody else gets away with rape, why should cosby? Fuck the rich and privileged, they are not above the law.
>>
>>589551338
>what are the Salem witch trials
>>
>>589552281

I like the thought of rape as punishment for those who cry rape but later admit it was all bullshit.
>>
Look at all these witch-hunters. Innocent until proven guilty. Listen to all this "he says, she says" bullshit
>>
>>>>Somebody give an example of a famous person that was accused of rape by multiple people, then was proven innocent of charges, but now has their life ruined because of it. Anybody?
>> Zeus

A mythical god the best you guys can come up with?

Maybe all the males posting on here have raped people before and are just taking cosby's side because they are scared that some day they will get caught as well.
>>
>>589552361
If 1 is true he should be locked up. Along with the girls that lied about their claims
>>
>>589552361
You apparently don't know the difference between criminal and civil law.
>>
File: 64e.jpg (513KB, 1146x1148px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
64e.jpg
513KB, 1146x1148px
>>589552672
>>
>>If 1 is true he should be locked up. Along with the girls that lied about their claims

Absolutely. So what are the chances that all 26 accusers so far, seeing that we can all google info about them and a lot seem very reliable, are all part of some conspiracy. Very unlikely.
>>
>>589552672

Femnazi spotted. Get my rifle. Need to put this one down before it spreads.
>>
>>589552361
Provide the hard proof of the allegations and then you can prosecute him all you like. Until then, it's just unsubstantiated claims and public character assassination.
>>
>>589552917
>seem very reliable

=undeniable truth
>>
>>589552672
Maybe you are an attention seeking slut who also would stoop so low as to file a false rape claim for attention. Maybe that's why you assume ALL 26 are fucking true.

Seriously, people are saying this over and over again. I don't doubt at least one is true, that is probably the case and if it is he should be locked up. I am merely skeptical that all 26 are true. If some of the 26 are false they need to be weeded out and thrown in jail just like Bill Cosby assuming he is guilty
>>
File: images (8).jpg (6KB, 240x160px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images (8).jpg
6KB, 240x160px
> implying rape is bad
>>
>>589552672
Maybe all the females posting here were called out on their former false rape accusations and are here to try an exact revenge
>>
Hitler never killed any jews either, it's all a bunch of lies. He was just a victim of huge character assassination. It drove him to take his own life. RIP hitler. Hopefully cosby doesn't go the same way.
>>
>>589547802

Maybe serial alleged rapist would be more accurate?

SJW fantasies dont immediately become truth just because they dont like someone.
This all stems from the fact that Cosby was calling out black people like Mike Brown and Treyvon for being wannabe thugs who thought it was funny to attack an authority figure.
>>
>>589553330
comparing hitler to cosby
>>
>>589552917
Again, more than 1 are probably true. Hell, maybe even 20 out of the 26 are true. The point is assuming it is 20 that are true, the other 6 should be made an example of and thrown in jail.
>>
>>589552672
Michael Jackson, moron. He was tried and acquitted of wrongdoing, his accusers later recanted as it turned out that they were forced by adults to claim a bunch of bullshit in order to get...wait for it...a shit ton of money. Bur of course, not before his reputation and life got ruined in the public eye.

Again, fuck off with your bullshit. Women lie quite often. Have a problem with that? Take it up with your sisters.
>>
>>Maybe you are an attention seeking slut who also would stoop so low as to file a false rape claim for attention. Maybe that's why you assume ALL 26 are fucking true.

Never said all 26 are true.. but it is likely that most are. Also, I am a middle aged man.. yes i've been on 4chan a long long time. Just tired of males being so fucking stupid.
>>
We like bill cosby here. We dont just jump on bandwagons op
>>
>>Again, more than 1 are probably true. Hell, maybe even 20 out of the 26 are true. The point is assuming it is 20 that are true, the other 6 should be made an example of and thrown in jail

Absolutely. Doesn't stop the need for Cosby to be taken down hard.
>>
>>589553655
>yes i've been on 4chan a long long time
You clearly haven't
>>
>>589553834
I agree, he should be taken down hard if even one rape allegation is true
>>
>>589550170
get all your tin foil hats guy
>>
>>589553330
There was evidence that hitler ordered massive war crimes to be committed. There is no evidence that Cosby did anything other than be wealthy and popular.

You are really becoming more hysterical as this thread goes on. But keep on, so we can all see how ridiculous you feminists are.
>>
>>You clearly haven't

I've been here since the beginning. I know exactly how the hivemind of /b/ works. It's so easy trolling you guys.
>>
>>589554103

I am forever. I am eternal. I am THE oldfag. Bow before my fedora.
>>
>>58955210
exactly
>>
Cosby is a god. He raped Janice Dickinson. What a guy. Shame he didnt kill her as well, but at least he fucking raped her.
>>
The funny and very annoying thing is some feminist groups are calling for lower jail sentences for people who claim false rape charges.

In my opinion a person who makes a false rape allegation deserves the same prison sentence as the alleged rapist would have got. Not only does it undermine and insult actual rape cases, it ruins the innocent person life.
>>
>>589553330

There is quite a bit of evidence on Hitler.

As far as I can see, with Cosby, his only crime is being the most recent positive father figure shown on TV.
>>
>>589554676
B-but the media is saying he did it. M-must mean he did
>>
>>589550676
>>589549215
>>589551338

Roofies can kill, If he knocked out that many wyman, one at least would have died.
>>
>>B-but the media is saying he did it. M-must mean he did

not the media, 26 women (so far)
>>
File: 1416448473949.jpg (34KB, 384x494px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1416448473949.jpg
34KB, 384x494px
well, zip zoopity bop, gettin some of that class ass tookie booty
>>
>>589555237
More women =/= more likely to be true
Especially when it comes to celebrities.
>>
>>589555444
Double trips has spoken
>>
I guess we'll have to wait and see how many of the accusers get successfully sued by cosby for false accusations.
>>
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-tyne-30585301
why dont we use this against #BillCosbySerialRapist, as he is still innocent until proven guilty.

Not guilty until proven innocent
>>
>>589555444
i wonder why they trying to milk his moneyz
>>
>>589555444

We had one here in the UK with a soap actor called Simon Levelle.

In the show, his character had a relationship with a young girl.

Following that story, a few delusionals tried to take him to court alleging that he raped them for reals.
He was found innocent, of course. But by this point he had been suspended from the show he was on and his reputation was pretty much ruined.

Because of the laws here, we dont even know who the delusional women were who accused him.
>>
>>589555865
See even if every single rape accusation is proven false, in the eyes of the general public he will still be seen as a rapists.
>>
>>589555865
your shit country sucks fucking feminazis cunt.

[email protected]
>>
How many here think Michael Jackson was not a peodophile in the true sense of the word. He was not charged because he was rich. Same as OJ. He got away with murder because he is rich. It looks like cosby will get away with it as well while you fools cheer him on.
>>
>>589556006

Yeah.

If you throw enough mud it sticks.
>>
if he is innocent imagine how terrible that is for him, false guilt
>>
>>See even if every single rape accusation is proven false, in the eyes of the general public he will still be seen as a rapists.

Nope, if all are proven false, Cosby will become the poster boy for what false accusers can do and will become more famous and loved for it.
>>
>>589556041

To be fair its happening in your country too.

You guys have a constitution which was written back when people werent massive entitled idiots. That guarantees certain freedoms like freedom of speech and prevents the SJWs from taking over entirely.

We dont have any of that. You are right.

But you are moving in our direction. With things like this Cosby farce.
>>
>>589549609
Yeah most people over the age of 50 just start having these false memories of Cosby raping them.....it's like magic
>>
File: ubaydullah.jpg (32KB, 680x383px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ubaydullah.jpg
32KB, 680x383px
>>589556059
Cosby is innocent you ass backwards faggot.

mj was innocent he never raped no kid,sleep with some but never did anything to em.

and OJ killed a white woman, nothing of value was lost that day.
>>
File: image.jpg (127KB, 884x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
127KB, 884x800px
>>589553655

> most likely that most are

Well done anon, let's just have a few bare false witness to make the cry of his 'absolute' guilt do much louder.

Oh well, I guess we no different from those witch accusers back in the day.
>>
File: 1418404243338.gif (126KB, 720x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418404243338.gif
126KB, 720x480px
>>589556059
how's your arsehole? after Bill went in dry
>>
>> But you are moving in our direction.

Yes, civil progress must be stopped. Go back to the old days when men were men and everybody else can shut the fuck up.
>>
>>589556284

Just to add another way your country is better than mine, you guys have a statute of limitations.

If Cosby was in the UK, he would have been arrested and dragged in to court by now.

Here in the UK, we bring up accusations from the 60s where nobody really knows what happened, and besides attitudes were completely different.
Then we throw people in jail based on what someone thinks they remember happening from 50 years ago.
>>
>>589556227
Unless a person says "I lied"
How would one even determine if a rape really did happen, especially if it was years ago. It will just become he said, she said.
>>
I am on Cosby's side. Men should have the right to rape anyone they want... we run the world so we have the power. Fuck all you feminazis and faggots.
>>
guys... i think bill cosby raped me as well.
>>
>>589556474
>

Maybe back to the old days where people were innocent until proven guilty...

Rather than moving towards our system in the UK, where people go to jail for posting politically incorrect opinions on twitter.


Ill just say, be careful what you wish for.
>>
>>589556759
/thread
>>
File: frozen.jpg (307KB, 1024x759px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
frozen.jpg
307KB, 1024x759px
>>589556474
Do you want to build a strawman? Go to Tumblr if you do
>>
File: 1419725117777s.jpg (5KB, 125x125px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419725117777s.jpg
5KB, 125x125px
>>589550785
tumblerina mad at /b for not being personal army
you know what to do
>>
#DefendBillCosby

That's better than OP's SJW crap.
>>
>>589548386
>>589547802
Fuck off with your social justice faggotry you fat dumb soggy cunt.
>>
>>589556474
your taking it to the other extreme and only proves your an extremist SJW men deserve some justice too.

is not all "I'll play the victim and if I get called on it nothing will happens" resources, time and reputations go down the drain with this allegations.

my lawyer told me one's that under any circumstance fuck with a girl under 18 you know why?
>>
File: dissapoint.png (251KB, 367x332px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dissapoint.png
251KB, 367x332px
>>589549889
No, there are only niggers
>>
>>589557219
>my lawyer told me one's that under any circumstance fuck with a girl under 18 you know why?

Less chance of STDs?
>>
File: liberal tears.jpg (163KB, 500x363px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
liberal tears.jpg
163KB, 500x363px
>>589550785
I really wish it'd become a thing where every SJW thread would get spammed with loli cartoon shit, just to make your inflamed vaginas hurt even more.
>>
Added a few to my Cosby folder. Now dumping
>>
>>589548386
you mean 1 woman came out and said it and 25 hopped on the band wagon. Sheesh you're a silly cunt.
>>
File: 0506_0569_a_p.jpg (167KB, 969x972px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0506_0569_a_p.jpg
167KB, 969x972px
I love Cosby btw
>>
>>589557387
good point but no
>>
Bitches hatin on him because he challenges blacks to succeed
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 440x248px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 440x248px
>>589547802

26 bitches raped and not one nigger kid produced by anyone of them. So either Cosby is sterile or those cunts were on the contraceptives and thus whores.
Or wait, he didn't rape them.
>>
File: 502237307_a_l.jpg (95KB, 972x548px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
502237307_a_l.jpg
95KB, 972x548px
remember the backlash from the pound cake speech?
>>
>>589547802
>implying all the women who were "raped" are normal women with good christian values
>>
File: 1416253647300.jpg (47KB, 475x275px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1416253647300.jpg
47KB, 475x275px
>>589557599
Also check them
>>
File: 1418396623399.jpg (21KB, 236x189px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418396623399.jpg
21KB, 236x189px
>>
File: 1418571438448.gif (489KB, 450x341px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418571438448.gif
489KB, 450x341px
>>
>>589557610
now this is /thread
>>
File: 1418404946520.jpg (7KB, 255x197px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418404946520.jpg
7KB, 255x197px
>>589557699
check em again
>>
Do you guys realize there have been accusations against him as early as the 80's and he's basically paid everyone off with hush money to make them go away. These accusations now are not something new for Cosby.
>>
>>
It's only rape jeez, it's not like he killed anyone, cut him some slack ffs.
>>
>>589548680
Bump
>>
File: bill-cosby6.jpg (41KB, 625x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bill-cosby6.jpg
41KB, 625x450px
Do you all realize zippity zoop?
>>
>>589557798
they took the money.

justice was serve
>>
File: bill-cosby.jpg (307KB, 2316x1343px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bill-cosby.jpg
307KB, 2316x1343px
>>
>>589557599
I didn't understand the backlash and I'm a black guy too.

He's an old man who had to watch black people from going to have a little dignity to becoming animals over night.. Shit must have been jarring but at the same time he should be smart enough to understand why it is this way, which is why I think the backlash came.

Still I liked the speech feels bad that the only black guy every one trusts is getting his rep slaughtered like this.
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 500x329px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 500x329px
>>589557798

So it simply means that they were false then and they are false now.
>>
File: bill-cosby2.jpg (207KB, 970x1002px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bill-cosby2.jpg
207KB, 970x1002px
>>
>>589550723
This
>>
#COSBYDIDNOTHINGWRONG is currently trending. OP fails.
>>
File: bill-cosby3.jpg (51KB, 664x286px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bill-cosby3.jpg
51KB, 664x286px
>>589557929

It needed to be said anyway.
>>
>>589557938
Basically

It says a lot about a person when they can get raped and paid off. Seriously if you have a price for rape I think that's more bothersome than the rape it's self.
>>
File: bill-cosbyeye.jpg (13KB, 292x140px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bill-cosbyeye.jpg
13KB, 292x140px
>>589558041
kek
>>
>>589558041
#justice4cosby
>>
>>589549259
Carla Ferrigno: "He kissed me at a New Year's Eve party 40 years ago."
>rape
>>
>>589547802
He might had sex with them but i dont believe in rape util there is evidence. Bitches are after money
>>
>>
>>589557798
If this says anything, this says "Hey, this guy have money and if we accuse him of something, he'll make us rich! It worked then, it will work better now!"
>>
>>589557798

You are just proving /b/s point.

Its very common for celebrities to pay people off rather than go through a huge public court case.
Economically, that makes more sense.

But it encourages new people to make up the same accusations. Because everyone wants free money off millionaire Bill Cosby.
>>
>>589550723
THIS
>>
Cosby publically admitted his guilt for drugging and raping back in 69

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx6KAd_Su3I
>>
>>589558181
mah nigga
>>
>I had a dream once that I was in a school for whatever reason.
>I was going to each classroom door and I'd peak in.
>I don't remember why I was doing this, but somehow along my journey I encountered Bill Cosby.
>He didn't see me that I could tell but he was sputtering his gibberish language.
>He was riding a rascal or small scooter through the halls.
>It's odd now that I think about it, but was normal in the dream to me.
>Something in my mind told me to get the hell away from him.
>I began darting through the hallways and he was always on my path on his damned scooter.
>I couldn't see him and he couldn't see me, but I knew he was there because his scooter kept making a 'meep meep meep meep' sound when it moved.
>Running out of places to run, I darted into a classroom and ducked behind a small wall in the room.
>I could hear his scooter nearing me.
>"Meep meep meep meep"
>It got closer to me.
>"Meep meep meeeep meeeeeep" the meep sounds growing longer as the scooter slowed, right around the corner from me.
>One last "meeeeeeeeep" and I could see the front wheel of this damned scooter with this possessed Bill Cosby who spoke in tongues.
>This was when I decided to take action.
>I sprung out from behind the wall and I believe I yelled "Pudding pops!" while waving my hands at him like a crazy person!
>Then I woke up. Confused.
>>
>>589547802
>>589548037
>>589548625
>>589549972
>>589550785
What I truly fail to understand is why people like you even bother to come on this website. If you are trolling I understand that completely. But if not, there are websites like reddit and tumblr where you can go and everyone will be behind you. Why bring rape cries here?
>>
bill cosby raped us all
>>
>>589558041

This is even better than the original idea.

This mocks the niggers' inability to take responsibility for any of their crimes.

way over niggers heads, but funnier none the less
>>
File: proxy.png (384KB, 640x359px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
proxy.png
384KB, 640x359px
>>589558242
his beloved wife of 50 years
>>
>>589558316
Cosby is no nigger.

He is a black man.
>>
>>589558312
Testify honey
>>
>>
>>589558281
to evolve each others thinking processes?
to teach?
Doesn't matter, what matters is to troll, or not to troll
>>
>>589558242
I was shocked at how good looking his wife is, I was gonna make a rape joke but feels weird man.
>>
ahahahahha
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyDCJzHU34M
>>
>>589558593
i'm just here to post cosby
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 286x176px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 286x176px
>>589558634
i hadn't considered it but you're right, she is very attractive for her age
>>
>>589558677
why would cosby need to rape someone, wouldn't anyone fuck him for free?
>>
>>589557583
>says obama

It's all your fault obama
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 308x313px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 308x313px
>>589547802

Sorry OP, it makes me kinda hard knowing that the greatest rapist of modern times will get away with it.
>>
>>Cosby is no nigger. He is a black man.

Sorry, he's been downgraded to nigger.
>>
>>589547802
Cosby just proves that rape is funny

#CosbyRapeIsFunny
>>
>>589547802
He may be a rapist but he's still one of the greatest nigs ever
>>
File: 1413555370960.jpg (38KB, 615x409px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1413555370960.jpg
38KB, 615x409px
>>589559010


Yeah good old Jimmy Savile.
>>
>>589559102


Sounds like you havent even heard the pound cake speech.
>>
>>589553958

I think you'll find that you're the one in the tinfoil hat
>>
come on.

even the most hard core cosby fans gotta admit the guy was giving off a rapey vibe way back since Dr Huxtable was a little too grabby with his daughter's character, Denise Huxtable

guy was the type of creepy that was made worse by his 'good guy' image. it's like learning Mr. Rogers is a pedophile
>>
>>589558543

>be 19 year old girl
>see bill cosby on set
>starstruck
>invited to bill cosby's home
>drink water
>raped
>>
I think he spent his life preaching against how useless black people are because he has tremendous guilt and hates himself for being the rapist he is.
>>
>>589559388
or maybe cosby wanted niggers to be useful to society.
>>
>>589559388

> I think he spent his life preaching against how useless black people are because he knew that even though he was THE Mr. Model Citizen Nigger, he was still raping chicks on the down low.
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 500x625px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 500x625px
>>589559388
>>
Those bitches never said no
>>
>>> I think he spent his life preaching against how useless black people are because he knew that even though he was THE Mr. Model Citizen Nigger, he was still raping chicks on the down low.

THIS.

Once a nigger, always a nigger.
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 301x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 301x225px
>>589559844

This.

It's too unbelievable that Steven Tyler banged 1000s of slutty fans and not one cried rape while all 26 women that Bill Cosby slept with scream he violated them.
>>
>>589559388

Maybe.

But still he has a net positive effect.

Its like Jimmy Savile from the UK.

He allegedly diddled a few kids, but he raised millions upon millions for kids charities.
So compared to the average person from the UK, he still had a positive effect on kids lives.
>>
>>589560175

When it comes to protecting niggers, SJWs are always willing to bend their definition of crimes.

In this case consensual sex = drugged, passed out, and raped
>>
>>Steven Tyler banged 1000s of slutty fans and not one cried rape while all 26 women that Bill Cosby slept with scream he violated them

Steven Tyler = consensual sex
Bill Cosby = drugged and raped sex

See the difference?
>>
>>589560175 you

Steven Tyler was white...

that's the main difference
>>
>>589560331
Steven Tyler is a nigger
>>
>>589560351

SJWs go through amazing mental gmynastics as they try to justify crimes committed by niggers.
>>
File: 1414578011409.gif (2MB, 328x182px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414578011409.gif
2MB, 328x182px
>>589558924
exactly
>>
File: masturbation.jpg (22KB, 249x320px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
masturbation.jpg
22KB, 249x320px
>>
>>589560655

My point exactly. Anyone with his toes can't be Caucasian.
>>
File: dge.jpg (12KB, 375x258px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dge.jpg
12KB, 375x258px
>>
Cosby gets off on drugging and raping what his money can't buy him. I'm sure he's paid for lots of pussy as well in his lifetime.
>>
File: check.jpg (17KB, 375x258px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
check.jpg
17KB, 375x258px
>>
File: 1415615512853.jpg (49KB, 491x481px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1415615512853.jpg
49KB, 491x481px
>>
>>589558924

Pretty sure you would suck the dick of anyone famous, but the rest of us have some semblance of dignity
>>
File: SinbTanbCosby.jpg (38KB, 500x313px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SinbTanbCosby.jpg
38KB, 500x313px
>coming to /b/ for sympathy
>>
Where can I look up whether these hashtags are trending or not? Is there a site that specifically lets you see this data?
>>
>>
File: ldia4.png (725KB, 853x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ldia4.png
725KB, 853x480px
>>
>>
Video of rape accusers here
http://jezebel.com/this-video-features-all-the-women-whove-accused-bill-co-1676420264
>>
>>589548177

It's like 20 chicks. I believe they all independently reported their cases to the police and it turned out that they all reported more or less the same M.O. used by the Cos. This was compounded by the fact that the M.O. was rather unique, which very strongly indicates that the Cos is in fact a serial rapist.
>>
File: oh yeah.gif (1MB, 850x676px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
oh yeah.gif
1MB, 850x676px
>>589560761
Hope you're watching grandma, this one's for you
>>
File: 39891875.png (228KB, 622x372px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
39891875.png
228KB, 622x372px
>>589561183
I like this one without the caption
>>
File: AP97011902448_a_p.jpg (133KB, 647x972px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
AP97011902448_a_p.jpg
133KB, 647x972px
>>
>>589548386

The only thing you said that is compelling is that some of the women are already rich. That is, they have no incentive to make false accusations. It's only because of them that I tend to think that Cosby is guilty.
>>
File: bs3jvbi.gif (72KB, 500x346px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bs3jvbi.gif
72KB, 500x346px
>>589561421
If that was true there would have been further criminal investigation
>>
File: Little Bill 3 HR.jpg (26KB, 200x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Little Bill 3 HR.jpg
26KB, 200x250px
>>
File: cosby3.jpg (114KB, 961x558px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cosby3.jpg
114KB, 961x558px
>>
>>589561398

>Jizzabell

Hmm why am I not surprised its the feminazi websites pushing these delusional women to invent these allegations.
>>
I loved that one when Theo had his first shave
>>
File: cosby_one290x303.jpg (15KB, 290x303px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cosby_one290x303.jpg
15KB, 290x303px
>>
>>589561693

It is true. But such evidence is regarded by the law only as prima facie and therefore there can be no further criminal investigation - unless physical evidence turns up at a later date.
>>
>>589561683

Remember a lot of women want attention too.

Especially rich women.

Making up rape allegations is one way of getting lots of attention and sympathy.
>>
File: 67079.jpg (64KB, 426x555px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
67079.jpg
64KB, 426x555px
>>
Let's face it, Cosby is a serial rapist.

/thread
>>
>>589562061

Why would rich women want to be known for having been raped by a black man?

Rich people usually have enough impulse control and sense to not want to be known for such things. Not all are like that of course. But older rich women are. They come from a time when propriety mattered a lot more than today. I don't think they would do this if it wasn't true.
>>
>>
Someone who can sing White Christmas that beautifully can't be a bad person.
>>
File: noneedtobeupset.png (333KB, 357x346px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
noneedtobeupset.png
333KB, 357x346px
>>589562347
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIygmneQJCA
>>
#cosdidnothingwrong
>>
>>589562356
>Why would rich women want to be known for having been raped by a black man?

If they are black its because thats all they can get.


If they are white, its probably a SJW related reason.
Like how hipsters try to have one token black friend. SJW women want a token black rape story.
>>
>>
File: aU7sz9a.png (236KB, 499x332px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
aU7sz9a.png
236KB, 499x332px
>>
>>589551900
cliff richard, music sales dropped massively
>>
>>589550785
tumblr has arrived.

Plz fuck off and die.
>>
>>
>>589549104
oh god yes
>>
File: bill-cosby-5.jpg (17KB, 315x189px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bill-cosby-5.jpg
17KB, 315x189px
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 429x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 429x600px
>>589547802

The recent police brutality saga revealed something. It revealed that within hours, any dirt, be it footage or documents, will be put out in the public domain for everyone to decide for themselves whether what happened is true or false.

26 women allege Bill violated them in one way or another. But not one bellboy/staff has come forward to state that he remembered seeing a women hobbling out of the hotel/resort crying after spending the night with Bill.
Not one took pictures of their creampie just in case. Anything that places them individually with Bill Cosby. But nothing.

All these bitter old skanks who he probably just didn't call back after he busted a nut in them have done is to make the accusations of real rape victims be looked at with suspicion.
>>
>>
#BILLCOSBYPUDDINGPOPRAPIST
Thread posts: 276
Thread images: 79


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.