[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/b/, recently I stole something from walmart and returned it

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 275
Thread images: 17

File: Walmart_exterior.jpg (67KB, 1178x768px) Image search: [Google]
Walmart_exterior.jpg
67KB, 1178x768px
/b/, recently I stole something from walmart and returned it to get the money back. How could I continue to do this without getting caught?
>>
>>588475126
Go to different Walmarts, steal from one, and return at another
>>
>>588475126
but only niggers steal, so fuck off nigger
>>
don't you need a receipt?
>>
>>588475126
they don't prosecute you until you go over a threshold dollar amount so they can charge you with a bigger crime and possibly collect more in court settlements. LP in wal-mart is surprisingly sophisticated. they already have a profile on you, meaning you've already been "caught" but they have decided not to have you arrested yet.
>>
>>588475126
You probably had to use your Drivers License for the return.

You can only do 3 returns over a 6 month period.
>>
>>588475676
but all niggers look the same, they are the perfect thief race
>>
>>588475533
No, you can exchange something for a gift card to Wal-mart.
>>588475676
I highly doubt this is true, but go farther in detail please.
>>
>>588475126
You can't call the police and turn yourself in.
>>
>>588475859

>Driver's License for return
>at Walmart

Lol
>>
>>588475859
This is true, but what I did once was I walked up to the customer service desk as it was closing and they would say "We're closed, come back tomorrow" and I walk out with the goods. Is this honestly risky if you're not a dumbass about it?
>>
>>588475676
So that pokemon card pack i stole when i was young, and that cell battery i stole is all on record?
>>
>>588475876
Don't worry blackass mc niggerson, your thieving ass is safe
>>
OP: The major thing I'm discussing here is that I walked to the back and picked up an expensive item then circled around the store near the front and walked up to the customer service desk and returned it. I know they're not constantly watching the cameras, but how dangerous is this?
>>
>>588476402
Could result into a cop shooting your nigger ass, so you are taking your life in your hands every time brother
>>
Walmart asset protection here.
We get a report listing all no-receipt returns. We sift though these to find thieves returning stolen shit. CSMs will also tip us off to sketchy returns.
The AP team is watching you. They have your ID on file. They are either waiting to get you in person, or they're going to forward your information and evidence to your local police department.
>>
>>588475126
you didnt discover anything new. Old hustle that drug addicts have used for quite some time. You will get caught some day but its not that hard.
>>
>>588476731
How can you find if the item is stolen?
>>
>>588475676
This is true to an extent. YES if they do see you, and what you are taking is of little value, they generally don't give a shit. They will mark you and when you come in again you will be more closely watched. It's not worth their time until you break a money threshold where I live i beleive the threshold is $300. Now DID they see you?? Who knows, but if they did they will watch you from now on.
>>
>>588475126
You will. A manager I had when I worked at subway in high school for a couple of years. But now hes a felon and has to work there the rest of his life.
>>
>>588477100
they have white mans magic, my ape friend
>>
>>588476402
Lol.
That is the fucking holy grail for fraud returns at my store.
Most walmart APs don't watch live camera shots. We really only use that shit for evidence.
When we do refund review, the first thing we do is look at the high ticket returns, and follow them back on camera to see if they came into the store with the items.
>>
File: 20141219-230210-519.jpg (2MB, 1952x2592px) Image search: [Google]
20141219-230210-519.jpg
2MB, 1952x2592px
>>
>>588477164
>You will. A manager I had when I worked at subway in high school for a couple of year
can you please elaborate?
>>
File: Niggers_Gunna_Nig.jpg (108KB, 928x844px) Image search: [Google]
Niggers_Gunna_Nig.jpg
108KB, 928x844px
>>588475126
Wal mart knows niggers are gonna nig, they will catch up with you eventually nigger
>>
>>588476731
I'm calling so much bullshit on this
>>
>>588477672
I'm not black so does this give me immunity?
>>
>>588475126
A better scam is to go to an office supply store when they have photo paper for free on a deal with some ink cartridges. Buy the ink and the paper, then wait a month and return it with no receipt. Photo paper is usually around $50 so this can be a good profit in store credit.

Office Max, Office Depot, Wal Mart etc all use different barcodes for the same items (ink paper etc) So they will know if you try to return something bought at another store.
>>
>>588477774
why? we have two guys reporting the same thing.
>>
Are you a nigger OP?
>>
>>588478128
Nah
>>
how's Aurora OP?
>>
>>588478218
Lexington, but nice try
>>
If you didn't get caught the first time, there's scientific proof you will never get caught that way. So keep doing dame thing
>>
>>588478473

pic related?
>>
>>588475126
my trick worked very well for some time and I earned a lot of money

>went to the book store
>asked people who came out if I can have their receipt (told them I was doing some research for university)
>went into the book store
>took the books from the receipts and returned them

I was taking the money right out of their pockets and they even gave me a friendly smile.
>>
File: 1227142052a.jpg (657KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1227142052a.jpg
657KB, 1536x2048px
>>588477774
whatever, nerd.
>>
>>588478673
This seems super sketchy to me.
>>
>>588478845
Any tips to not get caught?
>>
>>588478845
timestamp
>>
>>588478933
That's called receipt shopping.
It's actually a pretty good way to steal. It's difficult to catch.
>>
>>588476731
Depends on what store you go to. I worked at at Wally World for a couple years and there were almost no actual prosecutions despite constant shoplifting. Bottom line is you need to know what the policies are because it varies wildly from store to store.
>>
>>588478996
Honestly, the easiest way to get away with it is to not look like someone who steals.
If I don't think you're going to steal, I'm not going to follow you in the store.
Blacks steal. A lot. A lot more than any other race. At least in my area, which is primarily white.
Young people also steal a lot.
Poor people steal. Drug addicts steal.
Try to avoid looking like any of those groups.
Also, I personally follow merchandise. If you're walking around the store with something that is frequently stolen, I'll follow you.
>>
File: WOWCOFFEE.gif (146KB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
WOWCOFFEE.gif
146KB, 300x375px
>worked at walmart in HS for 3 months
>worked in the seasonal department selling fucking BBQ's
>gave zero fucks
>worked 3pm-10pm
>worked with another guy
>we would take alternating lunch/coffee breaks
>wouldn't ever clock out for breaks
>came stoned often
>no one ever knew except some non-nigger black guy
>gave me the "I KNOW" look
>Sold a $750 BBQ to him for $50
>He brought me four 24 packs of beer when I was walking to my truck when store closed
>still give zero fucks
>was only a seasonal temp employee
>at end of temporary term
mfw when the manager said
>"Anon I think you could grow to management and beyond with Walmart"
>No thanks
>>
>>588478933
You have to switch the shops, of course.
Works surprisingly well.
I wouldn't do it anymore, though.
I have enough money and the punishment would be too severe.
>>
>>588479803
>Also, I personally follow merchandise. If you're walking around the store with something that is frequently stolen, I'll follow you.
Curious, what are the things that get stolen the most?
>>
>>588478845
So do niggers really steal the most?
>>
>>588480311
It will vary from area to area.
In my store:
Cosmetics. Number one thing stolen. Women are fucking thieves.
Electronics. Mostly cell phone accessories and shit. A surprising amount of TVs too.
OTC. medicine, visine, etc.
HBA. Hair dyes especially, because women.
But realistically, people steal anything not bolted down.
>>
>>588478845
>whatever, nerd.
Coming from a guy who works at walmart for just over minimum wage.
Lol
>>
>>588480939
What if i stole a pack of pokemon cards a few years back?
>>
>>588480416
Yes.
A sizable portion of the people I've caught are black. One month, half of the people I caught were melanin-enhanced.
The town I work in is ninety-something percent white.
>>
>>588481336
Nobody cares.
Something small like that, if they didn't stop you then, they aren't going to.
We don't comb the video for people concealing small shit like that.
>>
It works better at home depot, easier shit to steal and cashiers are easier to trick. You get a card for having no receipt then you go sell the card for 60% of the price on the card
>>
>>588480939
Do women and men steal equally? I'm surprised at the mention of them, even...

What do you do if you downright see someone stealing on camera? can you go grab them?

>Cosmetics. Number one thing stolen. Women are fucking thieves.
That one is really interesting. Sort of makes sense though (expensive and small)
>>
>>588481606
Oh ok good to know,
Also why is no one alarmed when a tag beeper goes off, everone is like go on, your ok. I always wonderd that
>>
>>588481731
If you look at nation wide stats, I think it says women and mean steal equally.
But theft seems to vary quite a bit depending on area.
Around here, women do quite a bit of thievin'.
>>
>>588481395
ayy lmao. fucking niggers man.

black chicks too, right? the chicks are almost worse than the men where I live. they start fights and provoke shit, I could see them stealing all day long.

one step outa the cage, I swear.
>>
>>588482294
Do women and men mostly steal for themselves? Or do they often steal to resell or turn to cash?

Like, for the women, are they going to use the products? Versus the men more steal then try the return scheme like op (faggot nigger)?
>>
This thread has turned into questions that should be typed into google and not asked here.
>>
Only thing worse than a nigger is a thief
>>
>>588481970
A bad stop is serious bsns to retailers.
If you make a stop, bring them to the back, and it turns out they didn't steal...instant termination. Because that's a huge lawsuit.
In loss prevention, you need to see three main things to stop someone.
Selection. You need to see them pick it up off the shelf.
Concealment. You need to see them hide it on their person
Continuity. You need to maintain constant observation of them.
Then they have to pass the final point of sale without paying for the merchandise.
>>
>>588482961
probably, but it is interesting to get a response from someone who actually works there.

most of /b/ can be found on google...basically anything can... so, you're a faggot.
>>
>>588482610
By the numbers, amatures make up the bulk of shop lifters.
They just steal shit they want.
Boosters are the pros. They steal to make money.
>>
>>588483350
Do you do this with cameras? How do you maintain continuity..that sounds pretty hard.

Camera sensors are so good now I can see them being able to see everything clear..but what about as they move through the store..that means you have to view from multiple cameras!
>>
>>588484303
Guy Fawkes Mask, man.
>>
>>588484877
Well, that wouldn't matter if they saw the selection, concealment and were able to follow the person without loosing sight for the whole time they were in the store until they left the POS.

mask or no mask, can still grab them..

but, the hard part has to be keeping an eye on them the entire time to make sure it doesn't get put back on the shelf (or passed to another person).

I mean, if they pass it or something, a nigger could get away with the theft AND sue the store. kek.
>>
>>588483350

That's one of the silliest things I've heard, the tag beeper thingy goes off, so you bring them back to see if they've stolen something, they haven't, it was some kind of malfunction, and you get sued?

Jesus, America and your suing culture...
>>
>>588484303
It's always odd to me how much people get hung up on cameras.
Other places do rely more heavily on live camera work, but most walmarts don't.
You don't have to worry so much about cameras as you do people.
I work in plainclothes. I walk around the store and pretend to shop. I could basically be anyone.
You're not just looking for a certain type of person. It's not like you're only looking for a 25-35 year old male, 6', muscular build, etc.
Pretty much anyone could be loss prevention. I've worked with 50 year old guys, 5'4" young females, Fat people, skinny people, etc.
Also, most walmart cameras are shit. They're all real (most people seem to think a lot of them are fake), but they're not very high-res.
>>
>>588478845
do you guys ever notice me jerking on panties and then putting them back on display ?
>>
>>588485623
No, we won't stop them if we only see them ding the EAS towers.
That was my whole point.
But yeah, a bad stop is pretty serious business.
When I stop someone, I'm basically making a citizen's arrest. If I do that and you're innocent, that's wrongful detainment. Which is pretty serious.
>>
>>588485691
Most cameras are fake. They put like 12 up at all and the rest are fakes.
>>
>>588485691
Ah, makes more sense.

I don't go in Walmart because I'm not fat, stupid, and poor, but I do know they are big inside.

So you just tail them. Do they train you how to do that without getting caught? Or are most people pretty unaware?

I imagine their other behaviors are pretty good tip offs anyways.
>>
>>588486155
Yeah, but we're jerking off to you jerking off.
>>
File: pepe-kekeee.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-kekeee.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>588486386
>I don't go in Walmart because I'm not fat, stupid, and poor,
>>
>>588485623
You can thank liberals for giving more rights to criminals than to victims.
>>
>>588485691
What's a good way to spot a securifag?
>>
>>588486296

> That was my whole point.

Yeah, and my whole point was that it's stupid and America's suing culture is stupid

> Ding Ding Ding
> Excuse me sir, the technology we have in place to detect shoplifting has alerted us you may be shoplifting, can we check your bags
> Kay
> Turns out the machines went off but you didn't steal anything, sorry to bother you

Normal country

> That's fine, I know you're just doing your job and the machines did go off after all, you had every reason to suspect me

America

> I'M SUUUUIIIINNNNGGGG
>>
I steal stuff all the time from Walmart. Even easier here in Austin since they banned plastic bags. I just load up a cart with a few high dollar items when it's busy, bring a fake receipt and walk out and show the fake receipt to the greeter. Can only return 3 times a year without a receipt so I gotta get people to return for me for gift cards
>>
>>588485623
I feel bad for responding to a troll post, but long long ago in a far away life I too worked retail. If the beeper goes off and they keep walking there is nothing you can do but watch them go. Most of the time no one will make you go back to the register to get checked. At one place I worked they tracked the amount of times a cashier would fail to deactivate the tags on merchandise. When they take you back to the register often times all they will do is check to make sure that all the items you bought were deactivated. It's not stolen until it leaves the store, that being said go to college and get good jobs kiddies, then you wont have to spend your time trying to figure out how to scam Wal Mart out of a few dollars...
>>
>>588486669
thank god conservatives made corporations people too or else it would have been a victimless crime
>>
>>588486386
Yeah, there's training.
We just follow people around the store. You get good at it after a while, learn good hiding spots, etc.
Average shoppers are ridiculously unaware. Thieves are not. I've had shoplifters catch me peeking one single time and get nervous and ditch.
>>588486312
That may have been the case in the 60's when cameras were expensive and complicated, but it's not now.
There are over 400 cameras in my store. All but a handful of them work. The ones that don't work are broken. There aren't any fakes.
Case may be different in other retailers, but I wouldn't bank on it.
>>
>>588478845
I got caught stealing in walmart by a undercover employe are you one of those?
>>
>>588486296
>>588487176
Yeah, I don't understand this at all.

I've had the buzzer go off at like Best Buy and they check the bags...
>>
>>588487300

Missed my point, but thanks for the contribution.
>>
>>588477100
Cameras, receipts, etc.
>>
>>588486390
this is only gonna spur on my bad behavior
>>
>>588487435
>Average shoppers are ridiculously unaware
Do you get good at creeping on qt3.14s?
>>
>>588476172
You're going to prison son
>>
>>588485623
So you like illegal search and seizure by minimum wage assholes?
>>
>>588487176
Receipt checking is fine.
We do that occasionally. But only when we strongly believe that stole, or it's just a high ticket item.
But actually taking them to the back is something we do when we KNOW they stole.
>>
>>588487445
yep.
>>
>>588487435
Any good way to get one to follow me so I can bust them? Like go to cosmetics and pick something up, etc...

I want to spot one.
>>
>>588488227
lol fuck you and your people,
>>
>>588487704
Which in turn will only spur our bad behavior.
It's a vicious cycle we're all caught up in.
>>
>>588480939
Also, razorblades
I worked night shift at a small store and the food, toy, cosmetics, and hygiene aisles were the ones that had the most cameras. Literally everyone in the store knew when I was restocking razor blades because of the fucking alarm that went off every time the thing was opened.
>>
>>588488018
Can't they just keep walking? I mean, if they stole why would they bother to go to the back with you? Just keep walking .. or run..

(then do the outdoor cameras get plates and such?)

I'd think shoplifting with a pro could be pretty hard to catch.
>>
>>588479040
blind nigger
>>
File: ZIMMYZAMMYTHATASSHOLEGETSSLAMMY.png (132KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
ZIMMYZAMMYTHATASSHOLEGETSSLAMMY.png
132KB, 300x300px
>>588488268
This, so much this
>>
>>588481281
Asset protection makes way more than minimum wage, dude.
>>
File: pepe-terrorist-2.png (37KB, 531x622px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-terrorist-2.png
37KB, 531x622px
>>588488268
>>
>>588475126
Look for receipts people have dropped in the parking lot or left in their cart then take those items in the store. Even If you're caught walking out the door just display the receipt, you already paid for it. Otherwise just go to customer service and return them. Its best if they paid with cash or debit. If they paid on credit it can be directly refunded to the card.
>>
>>588488740
What do securifags get paid at Walmart?

Like 50-60?
>>
>>588487945

If I walk through a machine specifically designed to detect stolen items, and it goes off even if I have stolen anything I would happily consent to having my bags etc searched (Unless I had drugs or some shit in there) because I understand the person doing their job has every reason to now suspect me of stealing.

If they just came up out of the blue and accused me of stealing I'd be annoyed (I wouldn't sue though, because I'm not an Amerifat), but if I set off a machine designed to pick up shoplifters? Yeah, I'd understand, and I wouldn't make a huge deal out of it because I'm not a butthurt asshole.
>>
File: 1383779029437.jpg (7KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
1383779029437.jpg
7KB, 259x195px
>>588488740
If minimum wage was $5 an hour then $10 an hour is "WAY" over minimum wage, but still garbage money.
>>
>>588489162
...there is a timestamp on the receipt bro...

I used to check receipts at a place, they are onto that. You check the time.
>>
>>588489337
Canadians get $18/hr. fuck life.
>>
>>588488558
Actually, nobody in the store has any legal right to detain you. That's why they won't grab you or anything, if they're not fucking retarded. They can yell at you, and demand you go with them, but you have no legal obligation to do so. Of course, by that point you'll be banned from the store anyway, but whatever.
>>
>>588487906
Staring at ass is what gets me through the slow days.

>>588488268
Go to electronics, select something small and expensive, walk around the store a few times, looking around at people, look nervous, and then go to a quiet part of the store,
I would advise against it, though. I've trespassed assholes who have called me out.

>>588488373
It is what it is. I got caught by loss prevention when I was a kid.

>>588488740
Not really. LP is a pretty low paying job. Especially at walmart.

>>588488545
Them too.
>>
>>588489622
But you got away...

So essentially can steal from each store once kek.
>>
>>588489410
Go back in a couple hours
>>
>>588489660
>Staring at ass is what gets me through the slow days.
any tips on how to creep better?
>>
>>588475676

interesting. i've taken hundreds if not thousands from several different bal farts. always figured i was being swatched
>>
>>588489660
>I would advise against it, though. I've trespassed assholes who have called me out.
trespassed?
>>
>>588489980
be attractive
>>
>>588489270
>If I walk through a machine specifically designed to detect stolen items, and it goes off even if I have stolen anything I would happily consent to having my bags etc searched (Unless I had drugs or some shit in there) because I understand the person doing their job has every reason to now suspect me of stealing.

That's the dumbest shit I think I've ever read. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. Just because they have fancy machines does not mean they have any right to search you, and if you let them you just degrade the bill of rights.
>>
>>588477100
stock numbers
>>
>>588489980
>>
>>588480017

great life your living there
>>
i found a walmart employee badge, what can i do with such an item?
>>
>>588489524

Our minimum is $11CAD/hr in Ontario
>>
>>588489524
No we don't
In Ontario minimum wage is $10.75
The loonies only 86cents now so that's $9.25 USD
Things here are also taxed higher and are generally more expensive. We don't have it that good but muh free healthcare like the rest of the developed world
>>
>>588490727
I would go the the break room and leave x lax brownies for everyone
>>
>>588490918
Is it $11 now?
>>
protips

>they dont prosecute under 25
>who cares
>take appliance like humidifier in $55 range
>return to different store
>receive store credit
>buy 50$ visa gift card (credit covers card + fees)
>enjoy shitty 2 for $20 chilis dinner and shitty movie with fat gf
>>
>>588491075
Awesome. I shall do this and report in.
>>
>>588477774>>588478845
you got BTFO
>>
File: pepe-jihad.png (220KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-jihad.png
220KB, 499x499px
>>588490727
fuck with customers, blame it on Walmart

/retail terrorist reporting in
>>
>>588490727
Not much. You could walk into the backroom, but people might ask questions, and there's a good chance the badge will be deactivated if you found it more than a couple days ago.
>>
>>588488558
If LP is receipt checking you, chances are we are 99% sure you stole, we're just covering our ass. If you try to run, we will either stop you, or forward your picture to the police.

>>588489162
Receipt shopping is harder to catch, but not impossible.

>>588489622
Merchant's privilege. Look it up. You can be detained. Even physically. Some places even let their LP use handcuffs.

>>588489194
I get paid under $15/hr.

>>588490119
We can ban you from the store. At walmart, that means every walmart and sams club in the world. Every time we see you, we can kick you out, and you'll get a fine in the mail.

>>588490727
Clock the employee in/out.
Walk around dressed as an employee...
>>
>>588476402

this is retarded. largest item i've taken is a UE Boom from a nigger wal mart. went to the ghetto in shirt and tie, grabbed UE Boom, left ??? ears are still loving it
>>
>>588480939
I work at Walgreens and I can agree on the cosmetics being stolen a lot. I find empty packages all the time and catch chicks stealing all the time. it's rediculous how much more cosmetics is stolen than anything else.
>>
>>588491257
Would like to point out that you could also say you forgot your badge at home, and just got hired and are really nervous about it, and you'd still get into the break room, if anyone asked you what you were doing back there.
>>
>>588491123

yes has been since last year or so
>>
>>588491383
Can i accuse dumb bitches of shoplifting and they must perform sexual favors and i will let them go?
>>
>>588490249

> Being this butthurt

I know they don't have a right to search me, at the same time I also know I now look like I stole something, and so all the employees in the store now suspect me of stealing, so I will happily consent to a search (Within reason of course, I'm not having my anal cavity violated) to show them I haven't stolen anything.

Just because a piece of paper says certain things doesn't mean it is infallible, it is not degrading to the piece of paper to allow a person to rifle through my shopping bags for 2 minutes to clear any suspicion about me, just because they don't have the right to search me doesn't mean they don't have reason too, and I understand there reasons, they are perfectly valid and acceptable, so I will happily consent to the search because of those reasons.

The only dumb one here is you the (Presumably obese) person going

> HURR DURR ILLEGAALL DETAINMENT MA BILL O RIGHTS HURR I'M SUUING

A truly disgusting culture you live in. It's not your fault you turned out like this though, you were born into this shittiness, you never stood a chance. I feel sorry for you /b/ro.
>>
>>588491463
>We can ban you from the store. At walmart, that means every walmart and sams club in the world. Every time we see you, we can kick you out, and you'll get a fine in the mail.
For spotting a security guard?

How can you even enforce that? I mean, unless you have some way of checking everyones face against a ban list..

Also, how would you even have their address to send the fine?
>>
>>588491710
I don't catch many asians.
Either they don't steal very much, or they're really damn good at it.
>>
>>588475126
Steal a walmart and return it to another walmart.
>>
File: oldlady.png (175KB, 490x294px) Image search: [Google]
oldlady.png
175KB, 490x294px
>>588491383
No one will ask questions.

Do you really think at a HUGE store with MANY departments and NO full time employees that anyone knows anyone? Of course everyone probably knows Cindy the fat whore with 20 kids and Johnny the stoner, but I would stake money on the fact that walmart employees probably don't know each other from Adam
>>
>>588491463
>I get paid under $15/hr.
jesus, why don't you go somewhere else?

that is horrible pay. are the benefits really good? maybe that compensates?
>>
>>588491463
>Merchant's privilege. Look it up. You can be detained. Even physically. Some places even let their LP use handcuffs.

That's not even a fully national thing in the USA, and I'm in Canada. It would be pretty fucking smart to look that shit up prior to trying to steal something if you were planning on doing it, though.
>>
File: pepe-furry-mousepads.jpg (97KB, 1024x765px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-furry-mousepads.jpg
97KB, 1024x765px
>>588492183
They are one big family, actually, Anon.
>>
>>588491463
How often do you catch people?
>>
>>588475533
"Gift from a friend"
>>
>>588491937
For being trespassed.
I really only trespass thieves. You have to be an obnoxious cunt for me to trespass you for something else. The people I've trespassed for calling me out were interfering with my ability to do my job. They were following me around and telling customers I'm store security. I actually found that pretty amusing, but still...
>>
>>588475126
Wal-mart loss prevention here...We know you are returning stolen merch..we are hoping you will keep stealing- your kind always do. As soon as you break the 500$ mark..we are going to slap a feleony charge on you..then you get to go live with the animals for awhile
>>
>>588492183
There are all sorts of full time employees at Walmart. If you're gonna steal shit off the floor you don't need a badge, and if you're gonna try and steal from the back room, there's a good chance there will either be a manager or receiver there, both will work fulltime.
>>
>>588490249
>hurr durr illegal detainment hurr durr muh freedoms I EARNED

Typical American response.
>>588491844
Kind of went over board buddy, but I agree with you.
As an American I am consistently depressed by the deteriorating presence of common courtesy and common SENSE.
>>
>>588475676
Not true my friend had stolen a pack of pens that were 3.00$ for 20 and they had the cops come and arrest him.
>>
>>588492759
Yeah, but how do you enforce it? I mean, you can't memorize every assholes face and distribute that to every store to actually ban them... let alone have their address.
>>
So what's the best way to do a beer run in a walmart?
>>
>>588492016
We have no reason to steal
>>
>>588492016
>>588493230
Yeah, laudrewy business rewy rewy good.
>>
>>588492228
It's a fun job. It really is. I'm just doing this until I get my shit together and go to college.

>>588492672
Pretty much every day. Often more than one person per day.

>>588493124
We keep a database of people who have been caught shoplifting or are trespassed.
But realistically, you have to be recognized by LP or management. Go to another store, and nobody will give a fuck, but it does apply at every store.
If you get caught shoplifting, they'll look your name up in our database, and if you're listed as trespassed, you'll get fucked by the long dick of the law.
>>
>>588491463
>Merchant's privilege
This is a joke, you can only detain someone for 15 minutes max, you can only check items in plain view. You also have a long list of rules you must follow. If some minimum wage, sorry some $15 an hour punk tried to detain me at Wal Mart it would be a bad day for the whole corporation. Another case of trying to scare people into no exercising their rights if you ask me
>>
>>588492016
not a whole lot of Asians in my area. mostly white trash and teenyboppers are what I catch. honestly I don't catch a lot of black stealing. I have this weird amount of like higher class better looking blacks in my area and low level trash white people.
>>
true story

>be 15 or 16, live in Ontario, Canada
>Take short cut home from school in the ally behind some stores with my friends
>one day friends and I decide to go "dumpster diving" because we saw it on TV or something
>find a full, unopened case of beer. (behind a store called "The Beer Store" where you guessed it, they sell beer.
>take it back to friend's house enjoy.
>the next day we look in the same spot
>more beer. This is awesome. Take it to friends house.
>next day we look in the same spot, no beer
>we look around in other boxes and bins, find a case of beer.
>Then we start to figure out what was going on.
>Staff from the store would hide a case of beer when they'd unload the truck so they could steal it after work.
>we were stealing beer that Beer Store staff were planning on stealing
>we kept this up for the rest of the week; friends closet was full of 24s and some 6packs
>The following week we couldnt find the beer, and we looked everywhere in the area.
>We decided the guys must have gotten smart, and found a better hiding spot
>mfw we were stealing stolen beer for over two weeks and never got caught. The hardest thing was getting rid of the bottles from my friends house without his parents finding them.
>>
>>588494298
>almost two weeks
>>
>>588493799
>If you get caught shoplifting, they'll look your name up in our database, and if you're listed as trespassed, you'll get fucked by the long dick of the law.
If you get caught trespassing, wouldn't you get fucked anyways?

is anyone really dumb enough to give their address? that's the funniest part.
>>
Wouldn't it be easy to get any with buying expensive computers, taking out the parts and replacing them with cheap parts, then return the computer to the store?
>>
>>588494044
>teenyboppers
you ever get a hot one?

ever get an offer to get your dick sucked?
>>
>>588494871
Maybe, keep switching stores to avoid pattern
>>
>>588494871
That's what I used to do at Costco. Fucked them good for over two years.
>>
>>588475126
i used to steal polaroid film from one store, and return it to wal mart saying that i keep getting the wrong kind as a gift.
>>
>>588492823
What about jewpons? Walmart care about those?
>>
>>588494731
Unless people from the store see you and know you're trespassed, the only way another walmart would know is if they look you up in the database, which they would only do if you're caught stealing.

But if you get stopped, and don't present your ID, we have to call the cops to come down and ID you.
>>
>>588495329
Okay, so store bans confirmed worthless unless you are a complete moron.

which a lot of people are, so it probably is at least worth trying for Walmart. Like teens and shit would probably give in and might be more likely to steal in the future, etc. Something else for the lawyers to use. Again, if they are extremely dumb...
>>
Bump to top
>>
>>588491844
It's not about the piece of paper, but the many Americans who have been mistreated by their own government, and their own peers. The bill of rights is one of many reasons people choose to come to the United States. Where do you draw the line on what search is legal and what is not? You won't consent to a body cavity search, but is it ok if they strip you naked, even though they have no authority to do so? What if they handcuff you even though they have no right to do so? What if they detain your children while they strip you naked?

I'm not saying that these things will happen, but citizens of the United States have rights against illegal search and seizure, as well as self incrimination for a reason. I feel bad for you if you live in a place that does not ensure your protection against the government, or provide you with a way to change that government in order to better suit the needs of the people.
>>
>>588495741
You would be amazed at how many recidivist thieves we catch. Not even counting boosters, just amature thieves.
>>
>>588475676
I returned lightbulbs with receipt. Girl didn't even bat an eye. Money back. No questioned asked. They could've been dead bulbs. She don't get paid enough to give a shit I guess.
>>
>>588496059
Yeah, I imagine. I mean, a lot of people are criminals because they are too dumb to be anything else.

If they are smart criminals, they wouldn't bother with such a crappy gig as shoplifting from Walmart. Better things to do that are harder to get caught.
>>
>>588496122
Dude, literally no one who works at walmart gives anything that even resembles a fuck.
>>
>>588495917
>Provide you with a way to change that government in order to better suit the needs of the people.

Firstly, every other first world country thinks it's quaint how American's think they're the only ones with freedom, or that they invented freedom. Secondly, you have no way to change the government to better suit the needs of the people, or else you'd have something better than the system you have now.
>>
about a month ago me and my buddy went to walmart and he stole yugioh cards. he had been doing this for a couple months already. i had only went with him a couple times and he never tells me when he steals, he just walks off and tells me hes looking at something. anywhey, he calls me and tells me he's near the front. ive been looking for him for a while, so i walk out with him. then, some asian dude follows him out of the door and says "hi, mind telling me about that merchandise in your bag?" and i just keep walking completely ignoring both of them like it never happened and i calmly drive off.

even if i didn't know what was going on, do they still have me on file?? do they watch me when im in the store?
>>
>>588496122
They can't re use those. Once the bulbs have been touched, they're fucked for resale (the oil of fingers)...

..although I doubt walmart employees are smart enough to know that.

They probably just don't want to bother or it is store policy or some shit
>>
>>588495009
haha uh Ya sometimes there are some of those like man they are hot in slutty way kinda teens we catch.

and unfortunately Naw none have ever offered to suck my dick. I come off as more intimidating to teen girls when I'm at work. and I'm not that great looking
>>
>>588496450
Shoplifting is a shitty way to make money.
But you'd be surprised at the amount of money boosters get away with.
Some people will get away with $10,000+ worth of merchandise in one theft. Not bad for the ~20-30 minutes they're in the store.
>>
>>588478845
Ever catch a hot shoplifter?

You ever masturbate to one giving you a blowjob to get out of the crime or whatever?

like fantasies
>>
>>588475126
The loss prevention is actively searching for this kind of activity . So be careful
>>
>>588496665
No, you're not on file.
If you weren't with him when he stole, and they don't believe you had knowledge of the theft, you're probably fine. Especially for something like yugioh cards.
You probably are followed in the store, though.
>>
>>588497002
How is that possible? What could you steal?

Do they use spotters? Like one guy actually steals it while others watch for security guards?
>>
>>588496665
>yugioh cards
What kind of faggot shit is that?
>>
What do managers says about jewpons. Do you make files for those people?
>>
walmart is full of white trash, fucking disgusting
>>
>>588497465
well, the first time i went with him he got off with a $80 computer mouse, $40 headphones, and about $60 in cards.

which really fucking scared me and i almost didnt give him a ride home.

>>588497947
hey, man. its an expensive hobby.
>>
You can continue doing so but if you continue to do it at the same walmart they will know your face, and call AP everytime. If you make returns, make sure you do it with a receipt (find one, match items on it, return) because you can only do 3 non-receipt returns a year. If they know you too well, they can mark you for trespassing and if you go to their store they can call the police and charge you hundreds.

Souce: Behind enemy lines.
>>
>>588498261
What is a jewpon? Googling made me laugh, but, just said a shitty coupon that isn't worth while.... what is the context here?
>>
>>588497170
Yep, caught quite a few hot thieves.
Never beat it to the thought of that, though. I'm not really the power tripping kind who gets off on authority.

>>588497541
They look for a high dollar-to-volume ratio. Basically, the smallest, most expensive things they can find. Ipod/phone accessories, razor blades, bluray players, electric trimmers, etc.
Some have spotters, some don't.
>>
>>588498302
>its an expensive hobby.
Looks like magic.. I heard that game is more expensive than my benzo and amphetamine habit was....
>>
>>588498560
Buying a 9$ item with a jewpon for 8$ off that might or might not be legit
>>
>>588498593
>Some have spotters, some don't.
Do they spotters work pretty well.

Fucking razor blades are expensive, and probably easy to fence. I'd buy stolen blades, those are a ripoff...
>>
>>588498970
Ohhh... like make fake coupons and shit? I imagine those are a pain in the ass to make
>>
>>588499041
Depends. Even some amatures have "spotters". Some are good, some aren't. I've come across some fucking excellent spotters.
>>
>>588499041
I used to put 4 refills of blades inside another box and buy cheap item for a few years. Haven't done in years but I sold them for half price and gifted everyone razors
>>
>>588496552
>Firstly, every other first world country thinks it's quaint how American's think they're the only ones with freedom, or that they invented freedom
No one said that we invented freedom, or that we are the only ones with freedom, I'm just trying to point out that if you do not exercise your rights you are in danger of losing them.
>Secondly, you have no way to change the government to better suit the needs of the people, or else you'd have something better than the system you have now.

Our system has worked for 238 years. Sure we don't have government provided healthcare, but that is because most people do not want to pay the additional taxes to fund such a program. If our health care system is so bad then why do people from Europe and Asia come here to get medical treatment every day? If our system is so bad then why do so many other countries and even the European Union borrow our ideas to use in their own government? Lastly the United States was born as a British colony, and the rebellion created one of the wealthiest nations in the world. What happened to the other British colonies?
>>
>>588498560
>What is a jewpon?

counterfeit coupons of the type you download to your printer

last year they were bigger on 4chan than Miley's busted hymen
>>
>>588499403
What is a good spotting strategy?
>>
>>588499682
Too bad no threads anymore. Wonder where all the makers went.
>>
Every once in a blue moon I'll buy something and it rings up like 80% off store price. Last time bought a fifty dollar backpack and it cost me fifteen.
>>
>>588499902
Stand in such a place that I can't observe the person stealing. Know what to look for.
>>
>>588500101
What should they look for?
>>
>>588499977
i need a new backpack ;_;
>>
>>588499627
America Strong
>>
>>588499682
>>588499903
Haha. Ever try one?
>>
>>588500274
Loss prevention.
I'm not gonna make it too easy.
>>
>>588499903

they literally "made a Federal case out of it"

b/ros went to jail

I think even moot told mods to kill jewpon threads as if they were cp
>>
>>588475676
I can confirm 100%
I worked in LP for some 10 years before a policy change basically required me to sit behind a desk doing nothing for 8 hours a day
>>
>>588500778
You are no longer needed then.

Keep sucking the dick of Walmart. They don't give a fuck about your 15 dollar an hour ass.
>>
>>588501045
>I worked in LP for some 10 years
>Walmart
>10 years
kek, you are pathetic
>>
>>588501121
Need some preparation H there, bud?
>>
>>588501463
I stole some from you, got it covered.
>>
>>588500596
>Haha. Ever try one?

Miley's hymen?

yeah but I was even drunker than her don't remember shit about it
>>
>>588499682
I used to have a bunch. If I can find them I'll post what I got
>>
I just fucked up my LED TV screen and a few pixels are permanently stuck on now, was considering buying a new one at wal mart and returning the old one after swapping the serials, anyone know if his works?
>>
>>588475676
False, ap is lazy as fuck and most cameras don't even work in walmarts
>>
>>588501638
Nice
>>
>>588500778
From the LP guys I've seen, one thing I've noticed is a lot of them (at least where I live anyway) wear really nice, clean, new clothes. So maybe that's something to look for. Extremely nice/clean/new clothes.
>>
>>588501788
They do work. Just it is cheaper to fire some cheap security mule to tail the niggers and white trash fatties. Can reference cameras later if needed.
>>
>>588501762
If you buy the exact same model, and have a receipt, they'll accept the return, and it probably won't be noticed.
>>
>>588500973
Coupon guy in jail buy that's years ago. Figured something bad since threads did get killed fast went they out. Too bad
>>
>>588501446
I had a mother with cancer and no other family. If it's any consolation, I fly for republic now
>>
>>588502045
No trust me they don't work. I've seen it, maybe like 6 actually worked?
>>
>>588501954
Wonder if Walmart gives them the clothing as a uniform... they probably do.
>>
>>588502339
>had
Fuck man
>>
>>588502357
I imagine they do. I mean, cameras are cheap and good now. And easy. Not having them is an insurance problem, among other things.
>>
>>588501954
Not necessarily. I look pretty shitty most of the time. Dirty, old shoes, old, worn in t shirts, etc.
And like I said earlier, all types work in LP, short/fat, old/young, men/women.
>>
>>588502380
the guy that caught my friend stealing yugioh was wearing really preppy aeropostale, so i can confirm this.
>>
>>588502108
the thing is it's a 70 inch, I'm worried they'll actually look or test it since it's a big ticket item, could I even get in trouble for something like that if they do notice?
>>
>>588480017
Anon, I think it's time for a lifestyle change.
>>
>>588502357
Nope. They all work in my store. All 400 or so. There are only 3 broken ones. No fake ones.
May be different at other retailers, but I doubt it.
>>
You will get caught eventually, hopefully you can outrun loss prevention niggers, even when they sneak up and grab you from behind when you don't expect it.
>>
>>588502380
lolno.
Walmart doesn't pay for shit. They don't even pay for our cell phone bills, which is primarily how APs communicate with each other.
>>
>>588502879
Yeah, or maybe they get a discount in store, etc. so end up wearing that shit to work.

Did your friend stop or just keep walking?

>>588503160
Highly doubt many are broken in other stores either. Most of that is contracted out (I work for a company that does cameras). It is fairly normal to have a few out when you have so many, although less common with the latest cameras. Also replacing is a lot less work now.
>>
>>588502710
do loss prevention guys ever just wait in the bathrooms and act like they're taking a shit? also, why doesn't walmart have uniformed associates that stand in the bathrooms and do nothing? it would prevent so much theft.
>>
I steal the digital copies out of the movies all time. Just go to the tupperware aisle and put all the cases inside one and slice them open. Works like a charm.
>>
>>588502908
They won't check it. Just say some of the pixels are fucked up, that's why you're returning it.
If, in the unlikely event they don't accept, just go to the next closest walmart.
>>
File: 1269608637031.jpg (407KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1269608637031.jpg
407KB, 2048x1536px
>>588501810
My folder is a mess, here's something I found though, I used to have jewpons for free monster, red bull, xbox, playstation, and all sorts of other shit. I planned on printing them on glossy paper so they looked like they came out of a magazine, but I never really cared enough to actually do it.
>>
>>588503577
he stopped and started trying to make an excuse. but i dont really know much after that cause i left. but i know he didn't get arrested. they let him leave with a warning.
>>
>>588503609
Probably because bathrooms serve as a great place for them to spot the shoplifters because many think it is a good place to go?
>>
>>588475126

well, unless you stole from Wallmart in 2009 and returned it in that same year then I would say you are either a liar or a time traveler.
Every Wallmarts state computer is updated in real time, and some states close to borders are connected. Unless you stole something from California and drove to New York then you couldn't return it.
>>
>>588503871
haha, awesome
>>
>>588503882
Was he dumb enough to show ID?
>>
>>588496122
>I returned lightbulbs with receipt. Girl didn't even bat an eye. Money back. No questioned asked. They could've been dead bulbs. She don't get paid enough to give a shit I guess.

and depends on the person i think. i've returned a tv, they didn't even check in the box if it was the correct one, or even a tv. just gave my money back.

then another time i took back some extra yarn the wife didn't need. the cunt was just certain we had used some of it and was trying to return the unused portion of yarn for a full refund. she even went as far as to get a ruler and was going to try to measure the yarn. she asked another person working there to go get her a skein of yarn off the shelf so she could compare it. happily for me, i knew the girl, who told the woman she was being dumb and just give me my money. fucking cunt.
>>
>>588504074

yeah after 2009 its almost impossible to returns.
>>
>>588475872

Halflings are way better.
>>
>>588504361
When was the last time you ate your wives pussy?
>>
>>588504288
he told them a lot of shit. he even called me, put me on speaker, and asked me where i was saying that if i came back to walmart to pick him up they wouldn't charge him. i didnt tell him where i was and i hang up. i dont know if he told them my name. but i know they told them his name.
>>
>>588504736
Some friend that is.
>>
>>588504693
couple of years ago. she doesn't like it. but she loves giving me blowjobs, so less work for me all around.
>>
>>588504288
You don't have ID on you, then we call the cops to ID you.
Honestly, if you get stopped for shoplifting, the best thing you can do is cooperate.
If they stop you, you're already caught. They know. If you have your ID, and don't act like a prick in the back, you'll be out of the store in less than 20 minutes. Shit, if you're a cool guy, and just kinda shoot the breeze with me in the back, I won't trespass you, and I might not even file criminal charges on you if you're not too far over the threshold.
>>
They can track inventory via computer/ so returning something that is misscounted in inventory could raise alarms...

Protip:polaroid film sets off door sensors/so carry a pack of film in camera/or just the film, if they check it when you went in and you weren't good enough to get sensors off during your visit and it goes off when you leave just point to your bag and say "film again" then keep walking so you arent stopped. works best at barns and nobles
>>
>>588505144
Nice, that's a keeper.
>>
>>588505203
What is the threshold so I can steal under that?
>>
>>588487192
What do you steal for? To support a drug habit? I'm about to move to austin actually.
>>
>>588505668
$25.
That's the threshold for CRIMINAL charges.
If it's over $10, you'll get a civil fine of $150.
If you get caught stealing under $10, basically nothing happens. We just take your info and put it into our system. Now, if you get caught again...then you automatically get trespassed and all that shit.
>>
>>588505715
no plastic bags sounds like a recipe for bacteria with grocery shopping....
>>
File: 1333073544375.jpg (510KB, 1275x1005px) Image search: [Google]
1333073544375.jpg
510KB, 1275x1005px
>>588504168
Here's another, These don't work obviously, and I am only posting them to bring back the good old days. I never used any of these, and the items they are for are old shit that no one wants.
>>
>>588506306
Okay, so I just run. Not like you can do anything.
>>
>>588491138
lol
>>
>>588477368
Underrated post.
>>
File: 1333074131353.png (336KB, 1968x817px) Image search: [Google]
1333074131353.png
336KB, 1968x817px
>>588506326
I'll bet this one works
>>
>>588506909
The free bigger one works good in the ghetto
>>
My friend told me that there is secret spies who dress like normal people and they watch shoppers to check for thieves and shit. Is this true?
>>
>>588475676
calling bullshit on this
>>
>>588475126
As I Walmart employ, kinda like this thread.
>>
>>588506440
We can physically detain you.
And if you get away, we will print out your picture and hand it to the police, probably with a picture of your car and your plate number. The cops in my area are pretty good about responding in a timely manner, their station is less than a mile away.
But go for it if you think you can get away. I'm certainly not saying you'll one hundred percent get caught.
One thing to consider, if you physically push past the person stopping you, it turns into a strong arm robbery charge, which is pretty serious.
>>
>>588507401
You can't physically detain me in my state, faggot.
>>
>>588507076
Yes. That is what I, and a couple other people in this thread do.
>>
>>588477164
your English is really bad
>>
>>588491138
>humidifier
Why not just take a mini fridge in the same price range?
You'd look no less conspicuous.
>>
>>588507611
Could we have a conversation about this. Like kik or something
>>
>>588507963
Just read through the thread.
We've posted a ton of info already.
>>
File: 1333074540086.png (108KB, 638x1239px) Image search: [Google]
1333074540086.png
108KB, 638x1239px
>>588507072
>>
>>588508115
alright
Thread posts: 275
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.