[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

Anybody else get the chills over the Elisa Lamb mystery? How

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 225
Thread images: 18

Anybody else get the chills over the Elisa Lamb mystery? How did she get up to that tank? What does /b/ think ?
>>
Women do stupid shit.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dYHzblg84A
>>
I think she was on some real good LSD or sumin
>>
>>588361539
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dYHzblg84A
anybody ever bring up a possible demon possesion?
>>
Who? What?
>>
File: 1419633045194.jpg (13KB, 196x178px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419633045194.jpg
13KB, 196x178px
>>588363023

That girl was filmed in that elevator before she died. She did some strange moves. Ayway, that happened in a hotel. Visitors complained about the water because it tasted like shit. So they found her dead body in these water tanks
>>
>>588362825
there is no such thing as demons..

if bait i r8 8/8
>>
>>588363671
*b8 , noob
>>
>>588361241
lol that totaly reminded me of dark water, too bad the movie sucked <.<
>>
>>588361241
She was mentally ill, got up in the water tower and died.
>>
>>588364605
but how did she get up there? the roof was locked AND alarmed.
>>
>>588364605
what if she was murdered?? not by some otherwordly power y.y but by a hotel employee??
>>
>>588361663
No drugs in body.
>>
>>588364785
It was probably open and the security alarm was shit.

Anyways, source for that?

>>588364808
Why would a hotel employee kill her?
>>
File: 1419599922407.jpg (24KB, 320x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419599922407.jpg
24KB, 320x300px
>>588365000
nice trips anon
>>
>>588365000

sex
>>
didnt realise this was /x/
>>
>>588365000
welp no idea why, but maybe some personal conflicts? the elevator was sabotaged by that employee to keep her from escaping, when she didn't give him the money he simply stuffed an air needle into her veins and dragged her on the roof since the main hallway would be too suspicious. "perfect crime"
>>
>>588363671
this
>>
>>588361539
/x/ pls go
>>
>>588365327
That's pretty farfetched to think he sabotaged the elevator. I do think it was weird that it wouldn't close, but I don't think anyone sabotaged it. And wouldn't a needle make a mark on her and show up in the autopsy? Besides there was no foul play suspected.
>>
>>588365000
Also trips
>>
>>588361241
>[
I spent hours on this shit. I love mysteries like this. Really makes my mind wander.
>>
>>588365795

ever seen a body thats been in water for a while? would be pretty fucking hard to do so.
>>
>>588364397
movie is based on this story
>>
The Cecil Hotel where this happened is known for several suicides and its criminal activity which includes three murders. Most notably, the hotel was the reported residence for serial killers Richard Ramirez in 1985 and Jack Unterweger in 1991. It is rumored to be one of the last places Elizabeth Short was seen before her murder in 1947.
>>
>>588361241
>What does /b/ think ?
havent even heard from her
>>
>>588366006
There would still be something else pointing to the fact that she was murdered
>>
>>588366390

It seems the hotel has done some rebranding.

http://stayonmain.com/
>>
>>588364941
LSD could have been easily in her body without being detected. It's halflife is so short you'd need a specialized test specific to test for LSD. It is not part of the NIDA 5 test.

Testing for LSD is expensive and ineffective for a drug that doesn't do anything harmful to the body.
>>
The thing is - just to get her out of the tank the fire department had to use a blow torch to cut a hole in the tank. You see those tanks don't just have easy to open doors like a car or something. No, they have 1000 lb caps that are placed on by cranes and heavy machinery. They are not meant to be accessible like that, not easy at all to get into without industrial machines. It would take 20 men to lift the top of the tank to get her in there.
>>
"..her decomposed body was discovered on February 19 by a maintenance worker in one of the rooftop water tanks of Los Angeles' Cecil Hotel, after guests had complained about low water pressure and water that "tasted funny".

>water that tasted funny

UGHHHHHH
>>
>>588366290
Wow, I just read those exact same words on wikipedia. You must be clairvoyant.
>>
>>588366624
I also believe there where bars on the inside of the tank which would make it hard to slip into it.

If not mistaken.

This one is really strange.
>>
>>588366624
SO ur saying 20 men did her
>>
>>588366390
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TjVBpyTeZM
>>
File: 1419697783013.jpg (33KB, 688x457px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419697783013.jpg
33KB, 688x457px
obvious chemtrail


look at where my arrow is pointing. you can spot the chemtrails
>>
I think it was the illuminati doing chairty work.
>>
>>588364941
She was in water for 19 days. I think that's ample time for a decomposing body to get rid of any drugs in the system.
>>
>>588366921
The elevator is obviously not operating properly
>>
>>588366599
It could also be any of the hundreds of analogs that have come around in the last 20 years. No tests for them yet. Still doesn't explain getting to the roof.
>>
>>588361241
If I remember she was diagnosed with something, probably schizophrenia, and hadn't taken her medication the past few days. She kept a Tumblr blog up until her death, and in it it becomes painfully obvious she was being overly paranoid and worried about persons following her. I think she was psychotic prior to her death and in the video.

However, I have no explanation for how she might have gotten in the tank.
>>
Soon after Elisa Lamb was found dead, there was an outbreak of Tuberculosis in the homesless people around the hotel area.

The test used to diagnose Tuberculosis is called the Lam Elisa test.

0.o
>>
File: doublesguy.jpg (12KB, 248x249px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
doublesguy.jpg
12KB, 248x249px
>>588365179
>>
>>588367064
No shit, but the thing that people don't get is her weird hand movements, the person by the door and how she got to the roof, in the tower and drowned.

Also there was supposedly a TB outbreak there a few years ago and one of the tests they use to detect TB is called a LAM-ELISA.
>>
She was sacrificed by Illuminati Satanists.
>>
>>588367195

Or maybe there were people following her.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dYHzblg84A
>>
>>588366673
jesus fucking christ i would only drink bottled from that point.
>>
Nicolas Winding Refn is in talks to do a movie about this. He's pretty good most of the time.
>>
>>588367084
It could have, but if you're on PCP or something like it you get inhuman strength and your pain tolerance is so high that you're basically gaining tard strength through a drug.

I've seen people on PCP do some crazy shit, the way she was acting was really erratic, I think she could have had PCP or something like it.
>>
>>588367195
>schizophrenia
The wikipedia says she suffered from bipolar. I doubt it has anything to do with this. The elevator isnt working right. The strange hand gestures dont have anything to do with bipolar disorder. Bipolar is feeling really happy somedays and really depressed other days.
>>
>>588367195
>She kept a Tumblr blog
confirmed for mental defective
>>
>>588367677
mentally ill is mentally ill.
>>
>>588367596
So the alarm was broken momentarily. She climbed in. Then with no leverage pulled the lid over herself? No way, this bitch got murdered.
>>
>>588367677
http://psychcentral.com/lib/bipolar-disorder-with-psychotic-features/0001292
"Psychotic features are often present during the manic phase of bipolar I disorder. "
>>
some rosemary's baby shit she was into.
>>
Thanks very fucking mcih op fot brining this fucking creepy ass shit video back into my mind afters months of trying to forget it

Fucking scary ass fuck tit niggers that video was and her fucking wrudd ass fuck hand movements...fuuuu
>>
>>588367933
I don't know all the details so I can't speculate on actual actions. Was just putting in my two cents on how ungodly strong pcp makes people.

I heard about this on a talk radio station I love. I agree with you though, she had to have been murdered. Insane that the case has been shuffled into the background.
>>
>>588367933
i think she secretly had some hardcore kung fu training and used her chi in ways the typical white person can imagine.
>>
>>588368403
*can't
>>
The facts:
- EL left home without her glasses.
- LA was not part of her initial itinerary, and her parents did not know why she stopped there.
-All daily contact with her family ceased on Jan 31st.
-Coroner will not say whether there were visible marks or trauma on the body.

So she wasn't supposed to be there in LA at all, and she had been in daily contact with her family before Jan 31. Her movements and behavior seem consistent with some form of psychosis from what I have seen, likely from bipolar mania or possibly drug induced.
>>
>>588367332
this
>>
>>588366673
I feel so sorry for those folks.
>>
>>588367933
>Then with no leverage pulled the lid over herself?

This is all speculation since neither you nor I know how those towers are, and how strong you need to be to pull the lids down, or how strong you have to be open them.
>>
>>588368707
The facts, continued:
-He said that the police do not believe that EL's body was hidden anywhere previous to being put in the tank. They believe that she was in the tank "pretty much" the whole time she was missing.

-He said the water tank has a "hinged lid" for looking inside of it, and says that he believes it was closed when the officers went up there and "they didn't think someone would climb up, or go onto that lid".

-He said the water was approx. 10 feet deep, and he didn't know if she was floating on the top or if she was at the bottom of the tank. He adds, "but a body at the bottom of the tank would be difficult to see."
>>
>>588361241
Go back to /x/, OP.
>>
>>588365000
wow
>>
>>588369098
To discover her body, workers had to open the tank for maintenance, so it can't be as difficult as some persons are speculating within this thread.

Some have suggested that the workers left the tank open, and that's how she got into it. To cover their own asses, they might have closed it after discovering the body. This is all just speculation, of course.
>>
You guys have a lot to learn about the Illuminati.
>>
>>588369713
Entirely possible, but not spooky enough for anyone to report on or look into further
>>
>>588361539
Richard Ramirez is not still on death row... he's been dead for over a year.
>>
>>588369968
There gonna get you if you keep talking about them, nigger.
>>
File: 1416164196119.gif (2MB, 300x169px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1416164196119.gif
2MB, 300x169px
>>588361241
Satan here. I took over her mind and caused her to "an hero" as you faggots would say it. She died terrified and slowly.
>>
>>588370271

Nah they don't care. The game is in checkmate already.
>>
>>588369968
What the hell does the Illuminati from the 1800s have to do with this case?
>>
>>588366061
this is wrong

movie came out 8 years before the happening of elisa lam
>>
>>588367736
underrated post
>>
>>588369098
The facts, part 3:
Despite claims that there was no way she could get onto the roof, there are fire escapes from every room leading to the roof, and this may be seen at the hotel on Google Earth.
>>
>>588367677
Jesus, how can you be so ignorant? If you don't know what bipolar disorder is, why do you pretend to?
>>
>>588371583
i love fucking women with bipolar disorder. it's so much fun when they get all depressed and you slut them out
>>
>>588365327
Needles with air dont kill you
>>
>>588361539
Lol'd at elevator closing as soon as she leaves. Seriously the fuck was up with that shit? Shitty elevetar means shitty alarms so how hard can it be to figure out what happened?
>>
>>588371042

The Illuminati was from the 1700's, but they're a continuation of a Hermetic underground which has existed all through history.

In 1400's Spain it was called the Alumbrados. They had a follower in Ignatius Loyala who founded the Jesuits, who in term educated Adam Weishaupt, the founder of the Illuminati.

In the 1800's, the Jesuits were largely considered the leaders of the global conspiracy, but in truth it pre-dates them as well.
>>
File: 13425125143.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
13425125143.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>>588363431
> Mfw americlaps drink water from their faucets.
>>
>>588366599
> a drug that doesn't do anything harmful to the body
Except killing it
>>
>>588363431
>it tasted like shit

They also said it tasted kinda sweet.
>>
>>588372262
it's way better than drinking it from the toilet like some degenerate yuropoor
>>
Her moves in the elevator were unusual to say the least.
also the video released by the hotel was sped up.
Hotel had history of murders
>>
>>588372212
Seems like a bunch of similar but not affiliated groups throughout history that haven't existed in years, unless you consider stuff like the Bilderbergs the modern Illuminati.
>>
>>588372262
A lot of places in America have top notch drinking water. You should give it a try if you ever get off welfare long enough to get off your couch.
>>
>>588372262
>>588372660
That superiour feel when my countries tap water can be qualified as spring water
>>
I am an sceptic but watching the video gave me a feel of something was not quite right.
>>
>>588372884
Ya think?
>>
>>588367944
Bipolar disorder and bipolar disorder with psychotic features are two different diagnoses. A diagnosis of bipolar disorder with psychotic features is basically saying you're bipolar with a side of psychosis.
>>
>>588372660
>>588372821
>>588372837
> Mad burgerkids
>>
She was found naked also.
>>
>>588373145
>a faggot
>>
>>588372810

What evidence is there that the Illuminati seized to exist?

The official story is that they disbanded when the ruler of Bavaria banned them. But it's also a fact that they had lodges all throughout Europe, so does that even make sense?

Not long after that, the French Revolution happened, and books came out about how the Illuminati were still around and outright responsible for it. One such book was Proof of a Conspiracy, written in 1798 by John Robison. Robison was no fool, he invented the siren, and worked with James Watt on the steam engine. Early conspiracy theorists were important people who actually rubbed shoulders with these types of people. That was the only way it could come out.
>>
>>588373380
She was wearing water soluble clothes
>>
>>588372976
Are you literally retarded?
>>
>>588373507
>seized to exist

you're too dumb for anyone to take seriously
>>
>>588372837
That feel when my dogs eat better then europoors
>>
>>588373507
>seized
It's CEASED, you brain-dead retard. Don't try using big boy words until you know how to fucking spell them.
>>
>>588361241
Oh boy tin foil hat faggots coming
>>
>>588373716
Letting your dogs lick peanut butter out of your asshole doesn't qualify as a meal
>>
>>588373520
> Some people will believe
>>
>>588373659
No, I am figuratively retarded.
>>
>>588373903
Jelly yurotrash detected
>>
Nerve gas got her.

/thread
>>
>>588372837
B8
>>
>>588373903
top kek
>>
>>588372976
This is incorrect.
>>
>>588372262
>>588372660
>>588372821
>>588372837
>>588373145
>>588373716
>>588373903
I love when stupid americunts derail an interesting thread with some stupid shit about their country
>>
>>588373507
What evidence is there that they still exist?

And even if they are inventors, it isn't like they can't be wrong. It's all speculation that they caused the French Revolution.
>>
>>588374259
Stop same fagging this thread has nothing to do with this faggotry
>>
>>588374254
No, this is incorrect.
>>
>>588361241
it's Lam, not Lamb.
>>
>>588374259
lol ur so mad hahaha
>>
Am I the only one concerned about who movements in the hallway? Not only is she clearly convinced someone is following her with malicious intent, but when she steps out and starts doing her "hands signs" in the hallway, it looks like they finally decided to show themselves and she's begging.

I must have watched this 1000 times and maybe it's some sort of conformational bias, but I'm convinced there was someone else there we never heard from.
>>
File: PEpTH[1].jpg (33KB, 636x424px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
PEpTH[1].jpg
33KB, 636x424px
>>588374259
>>
>>588374037
I'm not jelly, at least my yuropoor country has other food besides deep fried cheese
>>
>>588361241
She just wanted to go for a swim there is no fucking mystery.
>>
>>588373818

Fuck off fag, I slept like 3 hours last night. I know what the word is.

You can't say shit about the message so you attack a spelling mistake. You probably realize that you can't debate me. I've forgotten more than you'll ever know.
>>
>>588374574
lol yuro ignorance is funny as fuck
>>
>>588371871
Yeah I dated one. one night this went to my bros and didn't call or answer her thousands of texts and she came to his house in the middle of the night with a giant gash from wrist to elbow crease...

" why didn't you call me!!!...I've been at home all night cutting on myself and it's your fault"

dumped her a week later
true story
>>
>>588372976
Source on that?
>>
>>588374259
Are you fucking kidding me? >>588372262 , who is probably some culturally enriched eurofag started all this.
>>
>>588374781
i didn't even sleep last night. i was too busy doing blow and fucking a cis female.

the reason no one responded to your "evidence" is because you're clearly working for either the JIDF, or the illuminati directly.

thanks for playing, shill
>>
>>588374852
>>588374574
>>588374259
All these fags are illuminati trying to distract us from talking about it. Fuckin ilurminaty.
>>
>>588363671
you are ignorant

God is real and demons are on earth fucking with people
>>588362825
i think that is what happened
>>
>>588374259
I hate them as much as you too but a europoor started this shitstorm
>>
>>588374506
A, the cube has no momentum of its own.
>>
Hotel employee raped her and disposed of her body in the water tank.
Cops don't feel like spending the time and money to investigate the death of some random asian tourist in a really shitty part of town.
"No foul play, case closed."
>>
>>588374495
>cannot unsee
>>
>>588374283

There's a lot of research linking the Jacobin movement to the Illuminati. Several books dedicated to the subject, not just Robison's.

It's a secret society. It was extreme happenstance they were even found in the first place. So there's not one giant piece of evidence that they exist, as much as there is a mountain of clues, which becomes overwhelming on examination.

Even the point I already made, academically, why is no consideration given to the possibility that they survived, when there's very little evidence that they were even squashed in the first place?
>>
File: AmBSCe7.jpg (146KB, 660x495px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
AmBSCe7.jpg
146KB, 660x495px
>>588375313
>>588375258
>>588374852
>>588374574
>>588374259

Hush your petty squabbling.
Kazachstan has of best kitchen
Europa and amerikana are no matters
>>
>>588367592

Yeah, but Only God Forgives was a fucking shit.
>>
>>588375383
Depending on the frame of reference.
>>
>>588375145
Alex Jones please go
>>
>>588375383
Even though it's obviously B im not gonna start this shitstorm
>>
>>588375443

gawd
>>
>>588374506
A
>>
> something mysterious and unexplainable happens
> lumernerti
>>
>>588375785
wtf? this site is supposed to be anonymous. you clearly do have a connection to the illuminati, and now i am absolutely terrified.
>>
>>588375983
I-It was totally random. I s-swear.
>>
>>588372976
I'm not saying you're wrong yet, because I don't claim to know. However, I'd like to see some form of evidence for that other than your word.
>>
She was a feminist.
>>
>>588365290
maybe because its random meaning anything goes..
>>
>>588376241
your mom said anything goes to me, but she still bitched at me hard when i stuck it in her ass.
>>
>>588376241
>>588376434
damn, well actually now i just realized i didn't use any lube lol. that's probably why. but still, bitch shouldn't have started screaming smh
>>
Whats the tl;dr on this bitch

Was she hot?
>>
>>588376695
she only dated black guys. i think the police should look into that
>>
Long time no see tila tequila
>>
>>588376695
>fem canook goes to LA for no reason
>stops talking to family
>has spirit sex with elevator
>found in water tank 2 weeks later, no idea how she got in
>>
>>588376197
As someone with bipolar disorder, I can tell you that he's wrong. Psychotic symptoms are common for people with bipolar disorder.
>>
>>588376197
It's bullshit. There is no source because made it up for shits and giggles just because I could.
>>
>>588376434
>>588376694
Master of wit
>underage detected
>>
>>588377356
because I*
>>
File: 1419575520351.gif (529KB, 625x626px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419575520351.gif
529KB, 625x626px
>>588363431
>>
>>588377418
i am 38. nice try, faggot. try getting laid for once.
>>
>>588361241
Wuts dat?
I raff I ruse?
>>
>>588377628
How is that bait? That's pretty much what happened.
>>
Wow this thread really turned to shit
>>
>>588374506
B. The coming momentum of the plate in which the cube is on would smash into the bottom one and the kinetic energy would dissipate into the secondary platform and a considerable amount would go into the cube itself, launching it. When you slap your hands on a table with a small box on it, there would be an upward motion of the small box. However is this was an instantaneous change in position we could choose A. but that is not the case seeing as there is at least a moment in which this energy may be transferred into the cube. Using simple calc to compute the relation of the momentum, box, platform, position, and time we see that it much be B.
>>
>>588377209
I'm actually bipolar too, (or at least I was diagnosed with it) and I never noticed any symptoms of psychosis. Just because I haven't noticed any, however, doesn't mean that they can't be there.
>>
>>588377038
>has spirit sex with elevator
Top kek
>>
>>588377661
>implying anyone will believe you
>implying defending it so hard doesn't guarantee we think you're underage
>>
Late to the party but imo;
>looks to me like this chick took quite a bunch of lsd (with the square stepping and her movements)
>tripping pretty hard
>a hotel employee wants to pay homage to Richard Ramirez
>maybe he's knows this chick takes drugs
>stalks her
>Watch's her on security cameras, finds out the hotels's blind spots
>Puts her in tank also to get back at hotel occupants
> That amount of time in water would get rid of any drugs in the body, especially any amount of acid.
>>
File: 8866554535789.jpg (29KB, 349x642px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
8866554535789.jpg
29KB, 349x642px
>>588377356
>>
>>588377919
sorry, the coming momentum of the plate that the portal is on.
>>
Does anyone know why her Tumblr was being updated a few months after her death?

http://nouvelle-nouveau.tumblr.com/
>>
File: 1376441168672.jpg (63KB, 595x599px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1376441168672.jpg
63KB, 595x599px
>>588367736
>>
>>588377790
/b/ is shit, atleast between 5am and 11pm pst.
late nights are slow, but less retards
>>
File: 1417979838275.jpg (87KB, 656x425px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417979838275.jpg
87KB, 656x425px
>>588377356
>>
>>588377919
There definitely would be a transfer of energy to the cube, but it wouldn't send it flying like a fucking missile like in B. It would be a result somewhere between A and B.
>>
File: yup.png (408KB, 600x832px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
yup.png
408KB, 600x832px
>>588377356
ugh.
>>
>>588374495
There is someone else there. Later on in the video, imn. It sure which time though, you can see someone's top of the foot when she exits the elevator for a last tine
>>
>>588378605
Depends on the speed which the platform comes down. Cube flies out at the same speed
>>
>>588378125
>>588378479
>>588378728
lol
>>
>>588378605
That is also true. I meant it would be closer to B. You are right.
>>
>>588361241
>LAMB
Is LAM
>>
>>588361241

Of course I don't get chills, because I'm not a fucking idiot.

She had some mental illness and either killed herself or was killed by someone else. The elevator did some strange shit because it was malfunctioning.

You people are a bunch of a fucking morons. Some chink making weird hand movements in an elevator and suddenly "oh spooky how did that happen must have been ghosts 2creepy4me"
>>
>>588377790
I know dammit. I really wanted to talk about this.
>>
>>588361539
The narrator's upward inflection makes that unwatchable.
>>
>>588379111
If you had to pick only one of the choices available, your choice of B would have been the correct one.
>>
>>588379111
Also, nice trips.
>>
>>588361319

yeah faggot, but if you wouldn't be a completely retard and when this shit happend you would have asked /pol/ and /x/ you wouldn't say that. stay blue pilled fagget.
I give you the Women do stupid shit anyway.
>>
>>588366624
So how did the employee find out there was a body inside the tank? Wouldn't he have to open up something?
>>
>>588374506
short answer, A, but that's not the whole story. the block would be disintegrated from being forced into itself as it's pushed through the portal. as the first part of the block comes out the blue side, the rest of the block is quickly trying to occupy the same space. if this were simply physical force, the leading edge would be pushed, but because this is dimensional transfer, the output of the entire mass of the block rests on a single layer just outside the surface of the blue portal. when the next part of the block collides with the leading edge, it would cause nuclear fission and disintegrate the block.
>>
>>588361539
I hate the intonation of the narrator. Why does she pitch way down at the end of every sentence? So annoying.
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 400x400px
>>588378376
>>
>>588377661
Underage kid digging a deeper hole.
>>
>>588378739

That's her foot, you moron
>>
>>588379787
I agree it causes extreme stress. But a strong enough block would fly out
>>
>>588379411
"Elevator happens to be malfunctioning, then works perfectly fine"
"She was drugs/crazy"
"She killed herself after somehow eating in water tank"

Oh, hey illuminati. Glad you could join us.
>>
>>588366961
Kek
>>
>>588379778
There was no 1000 pound cap.

But the fire department did have to cut her out because the body was so bloated from being in the water it wouldn't fit through access hatch.

You can see the access hatch in the news video.
>>
>>588361241
i also make these weird hand gestures when i had to much cocaine or mdma. she could have been talking to someone. she could have been the victim of a murder. one of the employees, or someone who prepared this all along. she could have been druggen and trying to flee strung out on dope. who knows. thing is calling it demons is as far fetched as telling people there is an invisible man in the sky with a beard.
>>
>>588380088
>strong
>atoms occupying the same space
>>
>>588380322
>she was drugs
>somehow eating in water tank
>>
>>588380322

That's what elevators do, especially if some mentally ill woman is pushing loads of the buttons. You fucking retard.
>>
>>588361663
yep, set and setting people. if u can't handle the drugs then bad things can happen
>>
>>588361241
She was a schizo who committed suicide there's nothing weird about that.
>>
So, the established facts are that she had bipolar disorder and her behavior in the video appears to be psychotic. Psychosis often is a symptom of bipolar mania. It's not likely she was on drugs, but psychosis as a result of heavy use of drugs looks very similar to the psychosis of mental disorders, I've heard.

Now, the elevator. As >>588381200 has suggested, the elevator acting this way is likely because of all the buttons she pushed.

So, that accounts for her behavior and her paranoid Tumblr posts and at least provides a guess for the elevator. But how the fuck did she get into the water tank?

It's not all that difficult to get onto the roof using the fire escapes, so that disproves the "there's no way she could have gotten onto the roof alone because the only door to it was locked" thing. Furthermore, the tank was not overly difficult to open, because maintenance workers were able to open it to check about the water complaints at the hotel. But it is claimed that the water tank was locked, though I've found no original sources for that.

Maintenance could have left it open and she could have gotten into it through that means. When they discovered her body, they could have closed it to cover their own asses.

All of this seems to provide a possible explanation for this, and it's my beliefs on the subject. Regardless of whether you believe this or not, there's no reason to start claiming it was the illuminati or occult phenomena. Elisa Lam was just a normal 20-something with bipolar disorder, so there's no reason why anyone would really want her dead that badly.
>>
She's from here, in a hook up thread. The guy was gloating about it last night. Making jokes about skinny dipping with his favorite new corpse.
>>
>>588371957
medical fag confirmed
>>
The elevator wasn't working. That proves that it might be ghosts since elevator malfunctions are virtually unheard of. And then the water tank is usually surrounded by armed guards and we're supposed to believe that a young girl could get by them without being seen? No, it was obviously some kind of shadowy mafia. Also, when the door closes, a face is seen in the far right. That's probably the invisible man. Another thing that is fishy is when she seems to levitate at one point. Quite clearly, the Ghost of Christmas Past had a hand in that.

All those are much more likely than the very possible fact that this poor girl had some kind of psychotic break, walked up to the roof where the door was unlocked, climbed up to the top of the water tower by use of a mythical object known as a ladder and fell in and died.
>>
>>588372523
another medical fag expert
>LSD is lethal
>>
>>588378376
Can't you queue posts to tumbler?
>>
>>588382052
No, just common knowledge. Injecting air could be lethal but it's highly unreliable
>>
>>588382068
Murphy's law..again how can we be sure that she pushed any button in the elev at all
>>
>>588382523
watch the vid faggot
>>
>>588373903
funniest post in thread confirmed
>>
>>588382334
I don't know. Why would she reblog photos?
>>
>>588382738
meet >>588382068
>>
>>588382482
This. There's a reason bubbles in an IV is a BIG PROBLEM. It can basically cause an arithmia on its own.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 358x239px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 358x239px
>>588382818
>female
>tumblr
Gee anon idk this sure is a mystery
>>
File: asdasdasdasdsad.jpg (27KB, 634x322px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
asdasdasdasdsad.jpg
27KB, 634x322px
sauce pls
>>
>>588382334
Yes, you can queue anything to be reblogged at any future date.
>>
>>588381470
or bad people.. I think this was ether a hotel employee trying to be clever with lots of connections to the surroundings or just obscure. The hotel employee using acid too, maybe they knew each other or got it from the same source. Maybe it was the source that killed her and he's living inside the building. But my money is on just another deranged individual who wanted his murder fix and saw a sweet Asian girl who took drugs which are proven to make people more suggestible. So he stayed out of view of cameras and led her up to the roof without a commotion, and convinced her to get in the tank from there.
Conclusion: Psychedelics can do powerful things to the mind and this is exactly why the CIA was investigating lsd for mind control. The drug isn't going to brainwash most people, but large dosages and a person is just going to go with the flow to the extreme. Anything could of happened though..
>>
File: mad-fucking-tart.jpg (120KB, 1317x881px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mad-fucking-tart.jpg
120KB, 1317x881px
>>588361241

In the video, from 2:00 says it all.

Nutty bitch. Psychotic.

Pic: Related. 2:01, she "feels the air"
>>
>>588383087
haha i meant set it to automatically reblog photos months in advance. it just seems weird.
>>
>>588362825
She knew I was coming for her. I told her to run and gave her a 2 minute head start.
Thread posts: 225
Thread images: 18


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.