[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell us about your sleep paralysis experience

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 236
Thread images: 21

Tell us about your sleep paralysis experience
>>
>>587687594
>9fag

kek

gtfo
>>
>>587687594
have ass itch, can no itches of ass
>sad
>>
>>587687594
Couldn't move. Couldn't breathe. Freaked the fuck out. Finally forced myself to take a breath. No idea how long it lasted, but it felt like forever. Probably less than a minute though. Went back to sleep after getting a drink of water and pissing.
>>
I was sleeping belly-down. Woke up. Couldn't move. ... And I could feel a presence above me. Then I felt pressure as if it was entering my body through my back. Complete terror.
>>
I seen the 9gag logo everywhere I looked.
>>
>>587687594
It wasn't anything special. If you know there's nothing there and are calm about everything, it's not scary in the least
>>
2 years ago, I woke up in the middle of the night with my eyes open and heard a very deep growling sound. I couldn't move or speak, and felt like there was some horrible creature or spirit in my room. Attempting to thrash around worked and I immediately remembered reading about sleep paralysis years ago.

A few nights later, it happened again. I didn't fight it, I just lied there and analyzed everything that was going on. I knew I was safe. The deep growling was my own snoring, and I don't know what causes the feeling like some demonic creature is in the room.

This happened a few times and I always enjoyed them in the same way that other people enjoy being scared by a movie.
>>
The first time this happened to me it was horrific. Never experienced a fear like that.
>>
>>587687594
Mine was pretty weird, I as asleep in night school and we were just watching avatar and I woke up wonder what the actual fuck, cute Asian grill started at me once I woke up, we never once spoke before that and sure as fuck not afterwards.
>>
>>587687801
http://cursors.io/
>>
>>587687594
>>587687594
I get this at least 1 time per week.

Shit sucks.
>>
The first few times I had it I thought I was dying, but then I stopped giving a shit. I'd start moving my toes and work my way up, and that would free me. One time I saw a shadow person looking over me, but I didn't give a shit because if he was going to kill me he would have, rather than standing there like a pussy.
>>
I've haven't experienced this but, I've been experiencing nightmares lately all pertaining to the same subject.

My usual dream lately: I'm in a house wandering around and I hear noises it's like a haunted house.

Needless to say these dreams are fucking frightening.
>>
Untill a few weeks ago i got these 4-6 times a week, sometimes 2-3 times a night. But didn't have one for a few weeks. I want to experience it once again just so i can analyse it
>>
>seemingly wake up from normal sleep
>everything is blurry
>outside is obviously sunny as fuck, but it only peeks through cracks; room is dark as fuck, blindfolds down, etc.
>"energetic zombie" walks in, best i can describe it. Something that looks like a zombie out of Walking Dead but jerky and quick and shit
>Slowly comes towards me
>Can't move
>Panic
>Very vividly remember thinking "fuck this shit"
>Can suddenly move
>Zombie thing comes close
>Punch it square in the face
>Kick it while it's on the ground
>Figure it's dead, go back to sleep
>Awake from actual sleep

So tell me what the fuck happened? It feels so real and it was 2 years ago. It's the only dream I really remember. I can still feel my knuckles caving it's face in. What the fuck?
>>
>>587688319
Exactly the same
>>
>>>/x/
>>
terrifying, feel entirely helpless until you find a way to just snap out of it
>>
>>587687594

Is not true fear, more like annoying and "oh fuck, this shit again"
>>
Op is a fag
>>
kind of lame but its my only time
>laying in bed
>decide to try the trick where you dont move your body even to scratch an itch
>fall into a sleep like state
>decide fuck it and roll over
>except cant move
>start making these quiet gutteral moans as I start to panic
>luckily wife is still awake reading, she shakes me
>I am able to move again

Like I said it was really lame but holy fuck was it scary being conscious and not able to move. I would kill myself if I was ever paralized
>>
>wake up cant move
>see something at my door enter my room
>its very bright and looks like the aliens in the abyss
>comes closer to me
>cant move cant scream what do
>it lays one of its tenticles and starts squeezing my nuts
>screaming enternally feel alot of pain
>wake up in a spook
>>
>>587687594
BULL SHIT!

Your Mom was by far worse.
>>
>>587687594
thought i saw the exorcist, a golden cross on the wall, and i thought i was being possessed by a demon, which literally just looked like a shadow standing... right in front of me.

obviously, that was all bullshit since these experiences are common when subjected to sleep paralysis, but it was still the scariest moment of my life. hands down.
>>
>>587687594
>>587689676
guys i found the best way to get out of sleep paralysis is to say the lords prayer during the paralysis, i know it sounds stupid, but it works, honestly, just try it the next time it happens and it will help you, just say it over and over again).

( dont believe me? stop being a bitch and just try it, saying the prayer wont kill you, faggot)
>>
>>587687594
>be me
>normal guy
>suddenly one night something isn't right
>sleepparalysis.exe
>never shut the fuck up about it talking to others
>>
>>587690966
you wouldnt be able to kill yourself because youd be paralyzed
>>
File: 1417500143660.jpg (70KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1417500143660.jpg
70KB, 500x667px
>>587687594
Basically, I've just gotten used to it :/ I have it all the time now, I don't really think it's a big deal now. It's not that bad
>>
>>587690966
>>decide to try the trick where you dont move your body even to scratch an itch

You know what I hate?

Trying to fall asleep, but your face starts itching. You scratch that shit, and another one appears.

But out of both fear and annoyance, I can't let it continue, mostly due to your post; staying still on my back not moving at all can cause bad things.

Why do my first world problems seem like the absolute fucking worst?
>>
I get it when i start to wake up in the morning. Tbh only pussies find it scary.

All i do to snap out of it is to try my best to start heavy breathing... Then force my arm to move.
>>
>>587687801
>2014
>Not being able to itches of your own ass
>>
>>587691163
It's true because of psychology. If you believe that the "scary thing" is gone or that you believe that you can move again, then you can. Sleep paralysis is, in the end, only something happening in your mind, so believing that it's gone makes it go away.
>>
>>587691597
Pretty much exactly this.
>>
File: 1388449777749.jpg (49KB, 625x374px) Image search: [Google]
1388449777749.jpg
49KB, 625x374px
Worst instance of many here
>Sleeping soundly, for some reason wake up in the middle of a dream where I was running away from something
>Open my eyes to the familiar sight of my room, light only by dim moonlight fleeting through the curtains
>Door is open, hear a low thumping sound like footsteps
>Unable to move my body, save my eyes
>Begin searching the room for any clue about what is happening, as the steps get closer, hear a sound like fingers dragging along a wall in the hallway approaching my room
>bed doesn't allow for me to face the door, I quickly close my eyes and attempt to move, unsuccessfully
>Sounds stop, and I open my eyes, attempting to search the room again
>can feel what seems like a draft coming through my room, no windows open
>begin to notice the light fade from my room slowly, as if I were blacking out
>adrenaline begins to rush and I feel a weight upon my body, still can't move and now I am frozen staring at one spot near the window I face at the foot of my bed
>pressure begins to increase as I see a faint veiled head and torso begin to creep towards me
>arms outstretched are pale, smooth, look almost like that of a girl, but there are cuts on the arms and hands all over, some deep some shallow
>the person comes closer, and my heart beat speeds up, but I can't move
>person gets within a few inches from me and I can see the face. Covered with gashes, no eyes. Pale white skin, lips are the only normal part of her face.
>begins to inch closer to me, the hands go towards my own
>finally decide to try and power out of this
>stare the person directly in the face and force myself to move my arms and body as if to jump towards them
>jolt up into a sitting position with my arms outstretched, the person dissipates
I had seen this person in many of my dreams and once in a case of sleep paralysis before, but I do not recognize them at all. Even in dreams where the person had perfectly intact features. Night terrors and nightmares are a norm for me.
>>
Mine was weird. I was sleeping at my then gf place, and woke up to see a tall creepy dude standing next to the bed looking down at her. I tried sitting up but was frozen, tried yelling for him to get the fuck out but it came out as a loud breath instead of a shout. It was enough for him to notice and look at me.

The dude was Jasper from 101 Dalmations cartoon. Wtf??
>>
This shit use to happen to me all the time as a kid. I would wake up and then be unable to move for shit. It would take me a few minutes, and I'd be panicking like a mofo.
>>
>>587691111
Thanks
>>
>be sleeping in my bed
>suddenly feel something in my room
>man up and force myself awake
>get out of bed, and put my hand on my night stand
>fall instantly to the ground, legs straight out, sitting up at 90 degree angle with arms at my side
>can't move.
>dragged forward along the floor in my pose, around my bed, out into the hallway to the dining room.
>lifted a couple feet into the air, turn around, fly towards my bedroom window, which a light blue light shines through my shades.
>wake up.

My friend made me watch The Third Kind the next week and failed to tell me it was fake. Asshole.
>>
>like 8 at the time
>wake up in the middle of the night sweating
>see bright white figures with black eyes, about 8ft tall
>draw shit on my walls
>watch me while they did it
>leave
every time i'd wake up the markings were gone, hasn't happened for like 8 years now
>>
>>587688528
you're the only other person I've heard of who said they were on the belly. my experience was similar although I heard electricity sounds from under the bed. tried to yell but couldn't
>>
>>587687594
That image doe. Dat looks hot.
>>
I seem to have out grown it by 18 ish, I thought my house was haunted,till I learned about s.p. There tens to b issues with panic attacks later in life
>>
Is hearing noize part of this sleep paralysis?
Cuz sometimes, when I got the time, I really like to sleep. But then in the morning, I don't wake up, but instead I hear this noize. A noize that is undescribable with normal words. The noize gets louder and louder. The noize isn't scary, yet it has a certain feel to it, which also gets louder, The feel is a terrigying one, making me feel unease. The sound feels like it is taking over my body. It gets louder and more intense. The only thing I can do is fight it with feelings of superiority to the noize. Untill either it gets to much, or I overcome it.
>>
>>587692302
underage b&
>>
>>587692682
Yeah, I hear a similar sound right before it hits me and I can't move.
>>
I can self induce sleep paralysis.
Takes about 5-20 minutes of not moving your body even a single centimetre. I usually think of stuff that would keep me awake during that time.
Then my body suddenly just shuts off, but I can still open my eyes, have yet to experience some hallucinations while doing this.
Anybody else does this shit before they go to sleep?
>>
>>587693133
Used to use this method right before going to sleep when I was attempting to force lucidity in dream state. Never had it induce sleep paralysis
>>
>>587691730
i know, thats why i know it works & why everyone should do it.
>>
OP here

Did some of you start to scream? I did scream at the very first times where i knew i was stuck in sleep paralysis so my brother, or someone else, could wake me up. Did someone do similar stuff to wake up?
>>
>>587690390
it's called a "false awakening" it's pretty common and annoying
>>
I got it frequently in my teens, to the point where I was pretty used to it. Cept this one time, holy shit, I was face down in my pillow taking really short breaths, not getting much air, seriously thought I was going to die, I eventually got control of my body and flipped myself over, was scared to go back to sleep.
>>
>>587692930
Does it also take a lot of effort to get out of it?
It's not like I'm terrified of it (anymore)
The first couple of times it happened I was kinda scared.
But then I learned to 'master' it by overthrowing it with my mind. But still it keeps coming.
>>
>>587693591
yep, very normal mate, see >>587691163 & >>587691730

next time, just say the lords prayer, over and over again.
>>
>>587693591

I'm >>587692231

It's happened more than that one time, and I've tried yelling every time. Usually I get a sensation that I'm trying but not really forming any words or sounds until I come out of it, then I can here myself become more clear.
>>
>>587687594
Was high as shit. Hallucinations of being killed but I couldn't move. Thought I'd stopped breathing.
>>
File: sad-cat.gif (998KB, 350x206px) Image search: [Google]
sad-cat.gif
998KB, 350x206px
So /b/, I tried to ask you earlier but no one wanted to answer me. a few days ago I was fired for stealing from the company I worked for. when I was being fired I signed a paper voluntarily announcing my actions and that I would reimburse the company for the money/ merchandise I stole. so far no police are involved and I have to wait a few weeks before I get back from the law firm that is handling the paper work for my billing and such. what I wanted to know is how this will all go down for me, will I have a felony or a misdemeanor, will I have to pay some huge fine or go to prison.
inb4; I'm a filthy nigger, I made a bad decision. anything else I'm already having to go through.

overall I had taken about 650 dollars worth of money/merchandise. I have no prior convictions or felonies, and I plan on going to counseling after the fact because of other problems in my life. pic. unrelated.
>>
Had it a couple times...pretty fucked.

2 most memorable times.

1. Im sleeping, and I wake up like normal but I still have my eyes closed, I slowly open my eyes and notice that everything is a different colour. The room looks like it is lit by candle light.... so I try and get up but I cant. I start having a panic attack ( I can feel/hear my heart go crazy ). I can only move my eyes this point so they were bugging all over the room. Something catches my eye in the door way, and I look. Just like that an entity that looks like TV static is in the door way. It comes closer, see a women in a white dress. Face is skin, no eyes/mouth/nose. JUST.Fucking.Skin. No hair either, but I could see cleavage so it was a women.

She had a knife, there was blood on the knife. It teleported 6 feet away, then 4 feet, then 2 feet, and then was right above me face to face. Our noses almost touched and I woke up.

I proceeded to smoke 5 bowls immediately, i stayed awake for 3 days after this.

2. Laying on couch, I try and get up after sleeping and I cant. I fall back asleep, I try and get up and I just sort of fall asleep again. I then wake up with my eyes open quickly and I am staring at the mirror above a fireplace. I can see the outside door and the kitchen table in the mirror.... What I can best describe as a Raven flys right to left out the door. Wasnt that freaky, but it spooked me out.
>>
File: 1379354030423.jpg (533KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1379354030423.jpg
533KB, 1920x1080px
>>587687594
I've had plenty of sleep paralysis experiences, but I can easily force myself to start moving after only a few seconds. The worst one I've ever had, however, I couldn't go back to sleep. I became aware of myself in bed and that I couldn't move. I couldn't open my eyes either (normally I can). Then I feel this vibration and loud noise starting at my feet and moving up my body until it reaches my eyes, at which point I'm also blinded by a bright light (my eyes are closed still). The sound is piercing once it reaches my ears. It feels like I'm being scanned or something. I'm so terrified that I still don't know if I was actually paralyzed or just too terrified to move.
>inb4 aliens
I honestly believe this to have just been sleep paralysis and not anything paranormal/extraterrestrial.
>>
Oh wow what a thread of pussies.
Sleep paralysis is awesome and is easy to get out of it is easy.
>>
>>587694497
fucking nigger.
Don't steal what isn't yours.
You fucking retarded?
Just gtfo, or at least to a thread where this is relevant you fucking poorfag nigger faggot.
>>
File: 1415374479308.jpg (17KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1415374479308.jpg
17KB, 500x373px
>>587687594
Woke up in a panic immediately, could only move limbs very very slowly, all of the sudden I was pretty certain there was an intruder standing next to my bed in the pitch black, but I calmed down and tried to control myself, tell myself it was silly I thought someone was in my room. I slowly lifted my hands to my face and rubbed my eyes a little and got up to turn the light on.
>>
One night I was trying to sleep and I just couldn't, after several minutes I finally was in like that moment when you are half awake, and I just had a fucking scary nightmare, I had music in my cellphone so I would calm down then when I opened my eyes the music started to distortion in something awful and I felt like somebody was singing it in a low tone by my bed. When I wanted to stand up I felt like something was above of me and I wanted to scream and I just couldn't, yell I kinda tried to move my arms violently for like 15 seconds then I decided to just stay down and relax, that's when it faded away and I couldn't sleep scared for the rest if the night.

I had to wake up for school 2 hours after -.-
>>
used to get it all the fucking time... rarely get it anymore

PROTIP: start wiggling your fingers, should work and wake you up... after that go drink a beer or something
>>
>>587695205
depends on the person/case you total idjit. the b8 is real.
>>
>>587689366
Mine is similar.

I was just dozing off and I noticed that I couldn't feel any of my limbs or virtually any part of my body.

I got up to turn around and I saw myself still in the bed sleeping. There were two lobsters in double breasted suits holding twinkies above my body and I woke up pissing all over myself. Scariest thing I've ever had happen
>>
sat there, frozen. dark figures all around me. looked like they were observing me in a way. I thought i heard whispers of my name. creepiest shit ever.
>>
>>587687594
Cybernetic Succubus like creatures with huge elegant claws, neon skin markings and other world hair an facial structures. Would pace around my room or linger at the end of my bed starting at me cocking their heads in curiosity.

There eyes would be black with flashes of color symbols appearing on them periodically.

The would oz. strange dark or neon liquid from there mouth eyes and skin and offices.

There skin looks like synthetic material like latex.

Tentacles, arachnid appendages or obscure wires and machinery or protrude and decorated the body and the walls.

Otherworldly symbols and writing would usually be scrawled all over the wall where groups of lizards and incest would skitter around periodically.

I think I saw Kali once.

Weird Shit man.
>>
>>587687594
Use to "practice" this shit like two years ago. Only time something happened was when I went threw with it, once(bitched out almost all of the times, in fear of seeing demons or someshit lulz).

>couldn't move
>staring at walls
>they have lines going down them, and they started twirling like zig-zags.
>that's it.

My experiences with lucid dreams are more intense. Hasn't happened in awhile, although I did have one a few weeks ago, just before falling asleep.

>laying in bed falling asleep
>start drifting off my bed, up towards the ceiling
>"ahh, lucid dream, this is fucking great"
>end up going to local store, land on roof, fall through it, and, seriously, I like this grill, fucked the clerk for a little, and then fell asleep.
>>
Only happened to me once. Woke up, couldn't move and noticed the room was lit by the sun rise. Mine wasn't scary at all I just felt really relaxed from the paralysis. Was able to move after a few minutes.
>>
>>587687594
Happened to me back when I used to sleep in the back of the car. First time i was freaked the fuck out. Was conscious but couldn't move, the more i struggled the worse it got. I really wanted to yell out to my parents for help but i just couldn't.

After I finally got out of it, I looked it up and discovered what it was, so next time I was much more comfortable about it and tried some of the recommended steps. Eventually used it as a launching pad for lucid dreaming which was weird. As I fell back to sleep it felt as if a huge gravity was pulling me into my own body, then I "popped" into a dream. weird shit dude, mind is some weird shit
>>
i hear noises, sometimes voices. i can hear someone moving over my body. i can hear conversations in the kitchen. i hear doors open and closing. i cant move...sometimes i can move my fingers or my toes. sometimes i can rock back and forth my body. thats how i fight the paralysis. i start with little movement and work my way up until i am awake or at least can open my eyes. i saw a burning cross on the ceiling. i saw shadows moving. first time it happenend i was shocked and confused. i hate when it happens but i am getting better in taking control over it. sometimes i believe there are demons around me. sometimes i know whats going on.
>>
>>587696133
im hard seriously i would love to get raped by one
>>
>>587691597
true that you can find ways to pull yourself out of it.

but do you really have to be a pussy to be scared of waking up paralyzed? Or are you just a super fucking badass.

You must ride motorcycles with a leather vest on and sunglasses. Must be cool being you.
>>
>>587692231
First time I watched Paranormal I wasn't told it was fake...I was told it was a real documentary. Scared the shit out of me for weeks.
>>
>>587696133

All of these with the usually sense of dread and impending doom.

Sometimes I would imagine some of the figures where there to comfort me from the enemies terror.

I could usually hear a choir of angels singing classical composition in drenched and vampy synth leads.
>>
>>587696133
Yes man, people start hallucimating. The most common 'figures' are: shadow people, someone/something pressing on your chest/choking you and just a human like figure walking around the room from whom you think he's watching you just for fun...
>>
>>587696532
>retard.gif
>>
>>587696426
Yeah me too….

This kind of shit happened from like age six to 19.

Think it profoundly effected my sexual psychology.
>>
New years eve a couple years ago I got wasted drunk and spent the night at my friends house. I was sleeping on my back and something woke up me early in the morning, like 4 am.

I couldn't move a muscle, and there was a bitch that looked like she was the the exorcist, fucked up face and all. She had this evil as fuck grin on her face, and when our eyes met she fucking crab walked insanely fast right over to me and sat on my chest.

I wanted to scream but couldn't do shit. then she just disappeared and I could move again. Was intense.
>>
I'm kinda glad i don't dream now.
>>
>>587687594
NO
I don't want to remember.
I experienced it every morning for two whole years. Worst years of my life. There is only one thing more terrifying than sleep paralysis: being completely drugged and having no control over yourself, watching from the back seat as the drugs destroy everything around you... coming out of it and realizing it wasn't a dream.
Fuck you, I'm not telling ant stories of anything.
>>
had twice

first time proper freaked out, saw a dark figure run into the room i was sleeping in and hide behind the end of the bed, was really anxious and shit all day but looked it up so i knew what was going on

second time i knew what was going on so i just chilled out, didn't see anything and just relaxed till i could move

not anxious about it anymore since i realised just knowing what was going on chilled me out to the extent that it just became an inconvenience rather than a horrific experience
>>
>Brother tells me about lucid dreaming. Interesting I can fuck all the hoes I want? "Yup" well shit I'm down!
>Start working at it for a few weeks, not really getting anywhere, mainly I can hear myself think in my dreams, no control
>One night I wake up in my dream, to the sound of a toilet flushing. Odd, my room is nowhere near the bathroom.
>I sleep next to a seal door, weird old house/duplex. I hear my neighbor, loud son of a bitch always slamming his door at odd hours.
>Suddenly I hear the door knob jiggle WTF! SHIT! SCRAY!
>Can't seem to move DOUBLE SHIT SCARY!
>My neighbor is going to open the sealed door and shoot me! Because logic!
>FUCK! FUCK! The door is opening, even though my bed is in the way. Run faggot! FUCKING RUN!
>Suddenly I wake up screaming and kicking the sealed door that was indeed sealed.
>Haven't dabbled in lucid dreaming since.
>>
>>587687594
>Not realizing you can turn sleep paralysis into a lucid dream.
>Not having a dream flying and doing whatever the fuck you want
>>
>>587696753

I know that now but when you a kid its scary fucking shit man.

I didn't exactly understand the concept of a hallucination and never told my parents about my condition so for the longest time I was making up explanations as it went along.
>>
>>587687594

Get it at least once every year but just figured out how to get out of it.

>Real tired
>drift asleep but wake up to someone calling my name
>can hear keys jingling outside my door trying to open it
>name gets called faster and faster but still pretty quite
>hear knocking on door
>knocking stops and see two dark figures move towards me
>Fuckthisshitagain.gif
>realise only thiing i can control is my breathing.
>start breathing faster and faster in an odd pattern to try get gfs attention
>success
>she calls my name
>BAM instant awake and out of paralysis.

So from that experience i realised, you just need interaction from real world to wake up
>>
>>587697134
That doesn't sound like it had anything to do with lucid dreaming, you just had a nightmare.
>>
File: 1419255445158.jpg (156KB, 1000x1268px) Image search: [Google]
1419255445158.jpg
156KB, 1000x1268px
>>587691925
i hope this isnt a fresh experience, if so you have a while more of that "zombie girl" to see

i have the same dreams, same swinging at her, same jolt up, i seen her for about a year straight, havnt been able to sleep in the dark for a while now since i started seeing her, after a while i started hearing things in my real life, i havnt seen or hear from her in about a year now, still cant sleep in the dark alone in the house but i wouldnt dare look into the light of my room

ill green text my first time seeing her

>wake up
>mom says she is going to the store and she will be back
>fall back to sleep almost instantly
>wake up 30 seconds later
>hear someone open my house door and start walking towards my room
>think its my mom
>close my eyes
>open my eyes
>shes in the corner of my room facing away from me
>who is that? why is she here? is all im thinking
>feeling very eery
>get scared as fuck
>turn away from her
>feel her getting closer and thinking of the possibility of that happening
>turn and she is right in my face
>pale smooth skin like a girl, very skinny
>i panic immediately and swing at her face
>snap awake in the sitting position with my fist clenched so hard it hurts

not the worst of her but the first, seen her quite a few more times, she walked like nothing ive ever seen, like an aberration of some kind very disturbed

looks like my curse is lifted, however im not an optimist and im sure ill see her again
>>
Woke up at like 3 and i was still pretty drunk from partying.Took a shit then went back to sleep. 10 minutes i woke up but couldn't move and it sounded like someone was crumpling paper near me. Twas kind of terrifying but I knew that it was all in my brain.
>>
>>587687594
The worst dream I've ever had was running around an abandoned asylum full of zombies and this one bitch finally gets me
It then turned into her sucking my dick tho
>>
Mine was pretty interesting, actually.

Before I left for basic training me and my friends would had this blow up alien we called "J-Rod" like the Roswell alien. I'm not really sure where it came from but we had it... Well I was at basic training and I had a dream I was walking into a room and I cracked the door to see a standing, sort of glowing, J-Rod. He was staring then started to walk forward a bit fast. I tried to slam the door but stopped being able to move. At this point I was lucidly dreaming and could not, for the life of me, move my limbs for like 30 seconds. Finally i jerked my arm forward, fully woke up, and was breathing heavy. I went back to sleep after that, I was always tired over there...
>>
>>587697619
I read that lucid dreams can trigger sleep paralysis. That's why I stopped doing it, or more so trying to do it. Never did get to the point where I could have my own little sandbox.
>>
>>587687594
I don´t really know if this is true but here I go:
Once I had a really weird dream wich I don't remember and then a paralysis, I wake up with my body upface and my face was looking to the left and I sense someone putting his dick in my mouth I bearely saw that he was my brother, that happened years ago maybe 4 or 5 I do not know if all was an hallucination induced by the paralysis
>>
>>587697285
how? I've experience this 'paralysis' before
>>
File: grudge.jpg (26KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
grudge.jpg
26KB, 600x300px
>>587687594
Had a case just recently. It was pretty simple, though.

Couldn't move.

Looked around.

Suddenly noticed a girl eerily like the dead chick from The Grudge lying right next to me.

Freaked the fuck out, tried to breathe but even that shit was difficult due to the paralysis, had to cope with some malevolent ghost being within arm's reach until I finally woke up properly and could see straight.

Turns out what I was looking at was just a part of my own bed.

Fuck you, brain.
>>
>>587697720
forgot to mention that i never moved the entire time

>turn away from her
>feel her getting closer and thinking of the possibility of that happening
>turn and she is right in my face

that happened without me moving, its a real mind fuck, i guess i just imagined it, i had a few more times like that to where i was moving but obviously not because i was paralyzed, very weird
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 232x232px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 232x232px
Thanks assholes you've totally spooked me and I can't sleep

right b5 Christmas Day too
>>
>>587687594
happened to me once (probably because of swine flu/H1N1 meds)
couldn't move, breath, speak, only sound i managed to make was some kind of whining
managed to wake my mom up with that (she thought something happened to our dog) and when she turned the lights on i took a deep breath and it stopped
>>
>>587687594
shit I have a sleeping disorder where I actually wake up and see shit. I see shit all the time it sucks. I wake up and think I see a little monster crawling on the ceiling super fast. Or think someone is in my room. Hell I have actually ran out of my house before I stopped dreaming thinking something was after me.
>>
>>587695436
What is this mouth watering delicacy I gaze upon?
>>
>>587698642
Just helping you stay up to meet Santa, ass hat.
>>
>>587687594
>>587687594
there were exactly three instances of sleep paralysis in my life, two of which I was able to have near out-of-body journeys

Anyone care for greentext or is this just a "me too" thread?
>>
>>587691163
You could say basically anything though and it would probably work the same way
>>
File: origbear.jpg (1MB, 1492x2000px) Image search: [Google]
origbear.jpg
1MB, 1492x2000px
>>587687594
I haven't had full paralysis, but i have experienced partial

>Be me
>Sleeping one night on my back
>Randomly wake up
>Decide to get a drink of water
>Had to use my left arm to help prop myself up and get out of bed
>Realized my muscles in left arm weren't responding
>Take my right arm and reach over to touch left arm, completely numb no feeling whatsoever
>Actually attempt to lift left arm with right arm
>It just flops around without feeling
>Now terrified that i have lost all feeling/movement in left arm
>Sit there staring at the ceiling for 40 minutes trying to accept my fate.

>Will myself to try again
>To my amazement, my arm responds perfectly fine
>Shrug it off as some freak incident of part of my brain still being asleep
>Get water, and fall back to sleep.

Now i know what its like not to have a left arm.
>>
First time for me i saw jesus

>no homo
>>
Was odd man out at summer camp and got a cabin all to myself. First few nights were fine, but on the third night I woke up in a cold sweat and couldn't move. I started to get this feeling something was in the cabin with me. I couldn't see it but I knew it was watching me. I closed my eyes and thought "its not there, its not there" in some insane mantra. But I would hear a tiny voice in the back of my head say "I'm still here, I'm still here." It kept getting colder and colder. After probably five minutes it began to warm up and i went to sleep, longest five minutes of my life...
>>
>>587690042
This!!!

sleep paralysis to is more of a nuisance rather than a nightmare. I just want to get a good nights sleep
>>
File: DI_Mowen.jpg (16KB, 559x559px) Image search: [Google]
DI_Mowen.jpg
16KB, 559x559px
I've had sleep paralysis a good few times since my sleep patterns are just fucked up, but I've never had any of these feelings of terror or hallucinations of demons or stuff holding me down. Worst I've had were just feeling extremely uncomfortable or panicking because I'm not able to move.

Think is nowadays if it happens, I just try to relax and not panic and I either go back to sleep, or slowly wake up and get the feeling back in my limbs.
>>
Hours into a sleepless night I feel a suddenness like waking though I didn't think I was asleep. My sheet is pulled up over my head (never sleep like that) and there are murmurs and movement in the other side of my sheet. I can see clearly fingers poking there shape into my side of the sheet. There is a low light up near where a torso or bent head would be, I feel there are two things communicating and standing right above me. I can't move of course as I struggle to throw the sheet back, panic sets in. The sound slightly busies and the light focus through the fabric. Suddenly I pull myself into a sitting position and the sheet falls away. My room is perfect dark and empty, I am fully wet with sweat.
Having experienced nightmares and vivid dreams my whole life, this was totally different than the vague unreality of dreams. The tactile reality of the sights and weights and sounds was terrifyingly real. I dismiss the experience as an adult nightmare but it was very real and I fully understand people who claim visitations or ghosts based on these kinds of experiences
>>
Except, you know, having Lucifer holding you by the throat over the edge of the Endless Pit of Fire with billions of sinners, burning in the eternal fire then kicking him in the balls, running out only to be stopped by two of the deadly sins, Lust and Greed. You proceed to kick Lust in the vagina and Greed in the balls and you use a nigger as a stepladder back to the real world. The exit is in your room's closet. As a gift for surviving Hell, Lucifer gives you Lilith, *the* succubus to serve you and your dick for all eternity.

You know, that's kind of scary but cool too.
>>
>have dream some crazy dude is chasing me
>crazy dude has pack of wolves for pets
>wolves chase me down
>pinned down
>can't move
>wolves biting my ankles and wrists
>crazy dude walks up and says "you can't escape from me"
>crazy dude laughs as i struggle to break free
>suddenly get power level over 9000
>pulling out of wolves grasp
>start to become conscious
>trying to move but can't, cause dream wolves still got me
>scream "fuck you" and sit up in bed
>wife jumps and yells "what the fuck!?"

crazy dude's last words were "i'll be waiting for you"
>>
>>587687594
Bad enough nightmares are far worse than your faggot sleep paralysis
>>
I used to get sleep paralysis every night for like 3 months straight. so glad its gone now. i never knew why it happened or what i did to cause it. scariest times of my life. been about 8 months since then and i sleep fine now.
>>
>>587701414
Like what pleb?
>>
>>587693591
The first time it happened to me, I tried to scream as loud as I could, but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't do anything.. it sucked
>>
>>587701821
Sleep paralysis is bad ass...
>>
>>587690966

> would kill self if paralized
> can't move to kill self
> logic/10
>>
OP again

I once woke up with a fucked up situation. I woke up paralysed while still dreaming. The paralysis only held for 1 or 2 seconds and in my dream i dropped a dinner plate made of plastic on the ground. The sound when it hit the floor was the exact same sound when a pigeon was sitting on my window and startet flying. It made these 'flutter' sounds when it 'starts clapping' with it's wings. This situation was so amazing I instantly made a note about that on my phone.
>>
>>587701780
Not that guy, but I've heard night terrors are pretty bad.

I'm this guy >>587700765 through my experience the worst part of sleep paralysis was that it was extremely uncomfortable your limbs not responding. I think the panicking while it happens make things a lot worse.
>>
>>587701821
Yea, sometimes i tried as hard as i could but couldn't even leave a small noise out! It's really annoying and scary at the same time because you know you won't get woken up...
>>
I woke up in the middle of the night, with nothing but stark blackness. I couldn't move my arms or legs and I couldn't even speak. I saw a monster in front of me. This monster had a gaping mouth with sharp teeth and was smiling three inches from my face. I stared directly into it's eyes with horror, trying to scream but I couldn't move any part of my body, not even my mouth. I eventually lost consciousness again and it hasn't happened since but it fucked me up nice and good.
>>
>be me
>be asleep
>wake up
>little dog on my chest, mouth at my neck growling loud as fuck
>turn my head left
>big ass rotweiler sitting on floor staring at me
>somehow know that if i strangle ankelbiter big dog will fuck me up
>lay there paralyzed by fear
>wake up for real 10 secs later
>hear loud ass weedwhacker outside my door
>gave me that weird fucking dream
>wtf?
>>
hahahah you are all pathetic faggots, if you are expecting something dangerous to come get you, that's what you will experience, if you expect a fucking butterfly to come, it will most likely come, l2 lucid dream niggarrss
>>
Ive had sleep paralysis twice. The second time I knew what was up so it should have been less scared. But it was so strange because it seemed that BECAUSE I understood it was temporary, my mind made up a reason to scare me anyway and force me to experience the sense that there was something terrible approaching me from behind that I NEEDED to get away from , but couldn't due to the paralysis.
>>
>>587696049
>There were two lobsters in double breasted suits holding twinkies above my body
>Scariest thing I've ever had happen

Wut
>>
File: 120px-Boxcat.gif (446KB, 120x108px) Image search: [Google]
120px-Boxcat.gif
446KB, 120x108px
guys what your experiencing is beings callled thoughtforms or tulpas. theyre just messing around with you and playing they would never actually hurt you. sauce i have 13 of them myself.
>>
>>587703390
Can you tell me a bit more about this? I'm fascinated.
>>
>>587696133
>oz.
>skin and offices
>lizards and incest

Lmao mane, I hope that was autocorrect's doing
>>
There was this gurl that ruined my life constantly laughing at me and pointing at me....
>>
>>587703390
Looking them up, never heard. Interesting, thank you
>>
>>587699351
That's not partial paralysis that's just you sleeping on the arm weird and it's still asleep cause no bloodflow
>>
>>587703676
heres a link to a subreddithttp://www.reddit.com/r/Tulpas/
pls take this very srsly though these things are lifelong commitment that shouldnt be taken lightly and thoughfully looked and considered over.
>>
>>587703390
>13 tulpa
Bruh...
>>
Only happens if I sleep on my back. So i never sleep on my back anymore I never see anything but I feel a pressure on my whole body. Cant move at all but feel like you can "feel" more than usual and can instantly start and stop dreaming just by opening and closing my eyes can be fun and can be totally fucked up
>>
these happen cause you're a scared little bitch, and negative energy is attracted to fear, you can only sense this energy that is attracted while your subconscious is in control, so at heart you must have many demons to face or are very fearful of things you have done, you have been naughty , but i can fix your nightmares for a small price in gold, you can afford it after all getting good sleep is priceless.
>>
File: paralysis[1].jpg (73KB, 609x487px) Image search: [Google]
paralysis[1].jpg
73KB, 609x487px
>be 12
>be sleeping in cousin's house on floor
>wake up in the middle of the night
>mouth and nose are mashed against the floor in such a way that I cannot breathe
>can not move body one inch
>suddenly get a terrifying ominous feeling
>begin to hear deafeningly loud cackling right down my ear
>nope.gif
>still cannot breathe
>think I am going to die
>this seems to last for an eternity
>eventually slowly turn myself over and begin to breathe again

Every time I get it, it's invariably the same terrifying cackling right down my ear. My twin bro gets it, but for him the sound is an approaching train, getting louder and louder.
>>
Okay i've never experienced this in my life what is this and what is it like?
>>
>>587704313
Are they hard to deal with?
>>
>>587687594
I had this when i was a child a few times.
Also lucid dreaming almost every night.
>>
sooner or later.....
>>
>>587704645
they wont be malicious unless you make them that way.they're like a mix between children, pets and family.they require a lot of love cuddling and attention just be nice to them and they will reward you for your efforts, trust me its a hard process for most people(i was lucky enough to get everything but mindvoice down in a few months) but for most people its not so easy but trust me the reward is worth the effort if your willing to commit yourself to it.
>>
>>587704544
Read above
>>
>>587704951
Why does the brain do such horrible things to us?
>>
>>587701223
Odin wants you dead
You should be scare
>>
Only happened once..

>at a friends house, sleeping in the guest room
>wake up, can't move, this is weird
>hear a voice behind me "you idiot..."
>loud hissing in the room, like static in my ears
>still can't move
>my back is to the door, feel very vulnerable
>focus my chi into my center, and push outward
>spell breaks, I can move.
>to this day convinced it was a malevolent spirit
>>
This happens to me all the time, for some reason I'm always able to move my feet but nothing else so I just keep moving them until the wrest of my body wakes up
>>
File: Picture 1_3.png (112KB, 340x153px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 1_3.png
112KB, 340x153px
I don't precisely remember when I first started getting sleep paralysis, but I think it may have been a reaction to my sleepwalking. When I was very young, I would sleepwalk a lot. I'd do things around the house like open the oven door or put my pillow on top of the refrigerator. I think around age 12 I stopped sleepwalking and started having sleep paralysis along with waking dreams. I would see things like people and animals when I awoke, and they'd stay there for up to about 10 seconds after I had awoken. They're occasionally accompanied by auditory hallucinations and I've even had somatosensory hallucinations two or three times, which was fucking horrifying. For the most part, I get waking dreams so often that they don't frighten me anymore. Not being able to move combined with auditory or somatosensory hallucinations are still absolutely terrifying, and they'll freak me out for the whole day sometimes.

Then again, one of my great aunts died from sleepwalking into the road, so I guess I'm glad I don't do that anymore.
>>
>>587705278
Cuz humans are evil
>>
Can you fuck a tulpa?
>>
>Be me
>Wake up in bed, can't move
>Feel a weird pressure in my chest
>Try to move, can't
>Pitch black in room
>Feel something... there, in the blackness
>Panicking now, still can't move
>Close my eyes, all I can see are a pair of big red eyes
>Open them, blackness
>Close eyes again, eyes are back, glowing, staring at my soul
>I hear a voice
>Breathing heavy as soon as he starts speaking. It's like dragging a shovel across gravel
>"Kalen" (not my name) "Give to me and you'll be released"
>Start coughing, breaks the spell
>Start screaming and I can move again
>Walk outside, get in car, go for a ride and smoke half a pack before I come home
>>
>>587705387
>noise
Tried this too during a paralysis.

I now know it was just in my head, but jesus fucking christ when I heard it it sounded exactly like and animal's hiss from something right next to me.
>>
>>587705278
well, i guess we are lucky if we only cannot move...
imagine a dream tells you to follow and you actually walk straight ahed.

still horrible though
>>
>>587705661
Now read the stories here my friend: http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?239690-Sleep-Paralysis-or-Jinns-Have-you-ever-experienced-them
>>
>>587687594
happened 7 times in 2 weeks, i didnt give a shit i wouldnt surrender my control, just keep trying to move my body and it finished it in less than 15 seconds everytime
>>
File: 1.jpg (14KB, 250x159px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
14KB, 250x159px
>>587705617
maximum pop kek
>>
>>587705617
different guy here, Yes, but to get the real feel takes focus man, that and having actually had sex before helps get it feeling more real
>>
>>587706138
dude nice
>>
>>587705617
yes but please don't make a tulpa for only one single purpose like to be your lover or any other sort of tool, you need to understand that what your doing here is creating another sentient being. a person with their own personal feelings,opinions and thoughts. they dont deserve to be brought into existence just to be a personal fucktoy. how would you like it if someone created you for one and one purpose only and forced you to do it even though you hated it?
>>
>>587687594
i have around 20 or more of this "experiences" every night since 12 years to this day, it isn't really something paranormal, it's just a sleep disorder
>>
>>587706268
i'm gonna fuck a tulpa
>>
>>587705696
the pressure and hissing disappeared at the same time
>>
ok guys, every time i get a high fever i get the same fucked dream. I know its a fever dream, but this summer i woke up and believed it and walked around i complete panic
I dont know the details, but it has to do with me being forced to do something out of this world impossible.
Like i had to pay something, i remember somewhat a giant, and i mean out of this world giant sphere. Its like a payment due to the result of one an action that i did that i cant control.
this summer i woke up from the dream and walked around for about half an hour panicking. I thought everyone and everything i knew was going to die, and i crying trying to figure out what to do.
eventually i lay down in bed and thrashed around, put my covers over my mouth and screamed, and proceeded to breath heavily, as if i was trying to go into orbit.
But then again i was delusional with a fever like no other.
move along
>>
>>587706302
heresSomeValiumForU.jpg
>>
Holy Shit. I didn't know there was a name for this. I've experienced several over the years and thought I was going crazy. Just did some research, and apparently sleep paralysis is linked to narcolepsy, migraines, sleep apnea, etc. I'm a chronic migraine sufferer. Have been since I was a kid. TIL....
>>
>>587687594
Happened to me last night. My eyes were sealed shut, but I could sort of move my arm, so I jerked my wrist until I could hit the headboard and kept hitting it like that until it was enough to get me out.
>>
>>587706481
i'm quit that shit 3 years ago, you'll end like a robot, i prefer the regular insomnia that being really drugged the whole day
>>
Im not fully sleeping for some time now.
You get used to it....
Just lay down and force not to think about something - bur for me this seems to not mean to actually fall aslessp ....
>>
http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?239690-Sleep-Paralysis-or-Jinns-Have-you-ever-experienced-them
>>
>>587706651
OP here
I first thought i was going crazy, too. Or i also thought i had 'contact' with other entities.
>>
File: COMIC COVER 4.png (125KB, 721x581px) Image search: [Google]
COMIC COVER 4.png
125KB, 721x581px
>be 17
>Sleeping in class.
>Cannot move my body.
>Not afraid, But I did say fuck it until my body.
>Dreaming about having woman with blue hair holding my head.
>Can't beneath
>Can't do nothing.
>Until I started fighting like motherfucker and hit my head in wall.
>Everybody thought I was going mad.
>>
>>587707101
that's pretty sad man.
well, don't fall asleep in public places i guess ^^
>>
>>587706953
I will read the link after i go to sleep. When i start reading or thinking about jinns i get scared like shit... And then cant sleep. So this has to wait until i wake up after sleep
>>
I was 16-17 woke up couldn't move anything but my eyes , then noticed 3 gray aliens over me with the central one reaching toward me. Luckly I remembred the move your eyes back and forth to get you moving again trick . I did that ( the eye thing) And no anal prob that night at least.
>>
>>587707101
>>Not afraid, But I did say fuck it until my body STARTED MOVING!
>>
I'm not sure if this is sleep paralysis or out of body experience or what but I will tell it anyways
>be me, about 13
>wake up at about 5 in the morning
>feel really sick
>decide I'm going to get up and go to my parents room
>I get up and walk towards their bedroom door
>as I get closer a gorilla materialises in front of their door
>watinthefuck.gif
>gorilla beats the shit out of me
>wake up back in my bed in a cold sweat
>well that was fucked
>get up and walk to parents room
>there a boar and it kills me
>wake up again
>repeat this cycle with different zoo animals for about an hour and half
>end up nit caring and just walking to my washroom and going pee and then going back to bed
>>
Happens occasionally. Not for a year or two.

Best thing is to relax and let it pass. Sucks... scary... Goes away though.
>>
>>587707446
Ok my man, take your time to listen to ayat al kursi if the sleep paralyzis happens to you very often. Peace.
>>
>>587707779
I do man. Just read a few pages from quran before going to bed :)
>>
>>587704153
A fair point, but there is no way that it would have taken 40 minutes for blood to return to my arm.

I sat there and watched the clock for the entire duration of that time. No movement.
>>
>>587707101
Have had a moment of it like that during community college once.

I was early since public transportation and all. So I had some time before class started. I was in the hallway sitting in one of the comfy chairs they had around and I fell asleep. I woke up but couldn't move and started panicking. Eyes wide rolling back and slight gasping. Probably got some weird looks, but I was too tired and out of it to really care
>>
nothing to do when afrait of sleeping...

>browse b, get some healthier thougts on your mind
>>
>>587703390
>>587703676
>>587703881
>>587704315
>>587705617
with this talk of tulpa and sleep paralysis. Mine just talks me through the sleep paralysis if I get it. Keeps me from freaking out
>>
>>587687594

Lying on my back with my head turned to the side facing my bedroom door. For some reason that door was open (I literally never leave my bedroom door open when I sleep) and I'm wondering who came in my room.

Try to get up and can't move. Feel just overwhelming terror laying there. Start getting short of breath and feel like I'm going to pass out. Was convinced that I could hear someone coming up the stairs outside my bedroom door.

I don't remember ever moving. I don't remember falling back to sleep or the "dream" ending. I just woke up a little later and could move again. Fucking weird shit man.
>>
>>587687594
Any time I sleep on my back, I feel this overwhelming terror and soon I wake up to hallucinations and sounds. Sometimes it's dolls climbing onto my bed to kill me, but most of the time it's shadow people staring at me whispering something. The only way for me to get out of the experience is to make a fist/move fingers/try to scream/move feet. Recently I've been going into sleep paralysis in my dreams so even those techniques don't work anymore. I have this problem 1-2 sometime more a week, I hope to eventually conquer it.
>>
I don't know if this is reality or not. I keep hearing things and my body is numb. Please help me.
>>
>>587709325
OMG!! Having a sleep paralysis in my dream happened to me, too! I literally woke up 3 times untill i lost the paralysis terror...
>>
>>587710096
http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?239690-Sleep-Paralysis-or-Jinns-Have-you-ever-experienced-them
>>
>>587710096
OP here

Could you describe your problem more specific?
>>
I had one last night.
I dreamed that a really old and ugly women was shaking her head right infront of my face.

I woke up in shock, couldn't move and suddenly her fucking face pops out. So I got a fucking panic attack and forced my arm to swing. After I manage to "slap" her I woke up with my hand hurting.
>>
>>587710294
Damn that must of sucked, I learned that in my nightmares my lamp next to my bed doesn't turn on so as soon as I saw that I tried to scream which woke me up instantly.
>>
>>587707681
That sounds pretty unusual.

And fucked up, really.
>>
>>587687594
this image basically sums up every night of my life.
>>
It literally ruined my life. i lost everythung as a direct result. Five years later im mostly free of it and doing well.
>>
>>587710096
Pretty much your body goes numb when you fall into a deep sleep, You just don't notice it because well... You're out cold. Sometimes you just happen to wake up while this is going on for crazy sleep patterns or other reasons.

Best thing to do is just relax and try not to panic. It will pass. Panic makes things worse and I guess sometimes your dreams effect it because you're like half asleep, half awake.

It's just sorta uncomfortable to be awake and not be able to move is all.
>>
>>587704153
>bloodflow

no

nerves, not blood
>>
>>587710627
OP again
It was terribe! I thought I'm in an infinite loop of terrifying horror...Man, only thinking about it makes me dizzy!
>>
>>587687594
>eyes open
>can't move
>old time vignetting
>dark contrast
>seemed normal at the time
> look over side to side
>nothing there
>Looking at left arm trying to move it
>right arm feels tense
>see grudge lookin girl
>eyes are lookin striaght at me
>starts walking over me closer
>feels tense everywhere shes leaning on
>trying to scream
>mouth won't open
>imagine scene from matrix
>wake up
>way harder than usual
>fap
>>
>Be me
>be faggot
>be sleep
>be paralyzed
>Many demons ness
>Try to gasp, no gasp
>Try to scream, no scream
>No move
>No scream
>much terror
>no escape
>awake
>try to sleep again
>happens again
>suckage
>>
Got scared by something in my dream, woke up sleep paralyzed. Tried to move hand but could barely do so. didn't know I had sleep paralysis so thought something was majorly wrong, Trying to wake girlfriend by moving hand on face, she turns on light and speaks. Can't hear anything. Feel like I'm under water. Start having panic attack. Wake up for real. Dreamception?
>>
>>587687594
The only thing that i have to say about sleep paralysis is, you never used to it. if you have this frequently, you know what i'm saying
>>
>>587711636
this
>>
Pro tip: Don't sleep directly on your back. Sleep on your side or your stomach. You're much less vulnerable in these positions
>>
>>587711901
Yeah I wanna beat it but the overwhelming terror just turns me into a sack of sweating shit.
>>
>>587711901
Exactly dude, it's always the same fear, but at the same intensivity...
>>
>>587712062
this.
>>
>>587711901
I would figure those who say they've grown use to it, probably found a solution or something that at least makes it more tolerable.
>>
>sleeping because I'm a bitch
>wake up to the sound of bed squeaking when sat on
>feel bed and legs sink down as if someone is sitting on end of bed
>get scared cuz I'm a bitch
>try to turn on TV
>remote bends in half
>try to scream
>nothing, can't move either
>pull covers over without moving
>fall asleep.
>>
>>587705454
every part of your body is doing something and not telling you about it.
>>
Is there a way to make this happen?
>>
File: 2014-03-09_155924.jpg (69KB, 944x529px) Image search: [Google]
2014-03-09_155924.jpg
69KB, 944x529px
>>587687594
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEpAD5N3jEo&list=UU07Td0d-m7_IjzkI61OImpA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkW0Wv5O0BQ
>>
File: Devil in the Room.jpg (668KB, 1920x1180px) Image search: [Google]
Devil in the Room.jpg
668KB, 1920x1180px
>>587712859
Why the flying shit would you WANT it to happen?
>>
> have nightmare
> me and my mum are for some reason at my dad's house haven't lived there for years
> hiding in bathroom holding bathroom door shit scared out of our wits
> mum says it must be "x" spirit ( can't remember what she called it )
> all of a sudden lights go out when they come back on bathroom is trasshes blood smeared on walls
> wake up from dream
> face down ringing in ears can't move
> sleep paralysis.jpg
> Tell mum about dream
> that night she has,same dream wakes with sleep paralysis.
> nope.jpg
> never speak of it again.
>>
File: 1418863700141.jpg (127KB, 594x942px) Image search: [Google]
1418863700141.jpg
127KB, 594x942px
Is there a way to save this thread with all the replies somewhere? I don't want this thread to get lost or deleted...
>>
>>587714357
Newfag
>>
Mine aren't scary per say, such as ghost, noises, demons, etc.

Mine are like, last man in the world overbearing loneliness or family dying. Sometimes I'm happy and it's stripped away. A few weeks ago I just knew my wife and kids were gone. Woke up heart pounding and confused to where I was. Before that I swear it felt like I was lost in space and time was nothing. Just suspended there watching life on earth go by, feeling everything by everyone on earth.
I woke up feeling like I didn't belong here and seriously felt lonely for days. That dream wouldn't go away for a while.

I wonder if there's something deeper than what we see in our surreal dreams.
>>
>>587714454
So what, just tell me
>>
Ive had hallucinations before and heard voices/sounds while awake for several days and I've heard you can get sleep paralysis from not sleeping properly.... that true? ever since i learned about it recently after hearing stuff the thought of it happening fucking terrifies me
>>
>>587713880
Just to experience it. Plus it is fun to be scared and horror movies don't do it for me anymore
>>
>>587714357
"Save for offline reading" if on phone or computer google it retard and stop bumping
>>
i woke up looking at my window, there was a strange weird look woman, like the one who appears in "mama. Then i just close my eyes and felt a annoying noise on my ears, like she was screaming directly at my ears.
>>
I've had it since I was 12, you get used to it.
>>
>>587690390
Good news is your subconscious is a badass, and if that's true then you also have that capacity especially in those moments of extreme fear.
>>
>>587714836
>horror movies don't do it for me
Alright, I guess nightmares might in fact be up your alley, then.

Being there in person sure as hell makes things much more terrifying.

Not sure how to force these things, though. Someone else will have to explain that.
>>
>>587713880
sauce on this, it looks terrifying.
>>
>>587715797
Filename

It's a movie.
>>
Have reoccurring dream of me falling from sky into the yard of a house I lived in as a kid, about 20 years ago. Dream happens like once or twice a year.
2spooky4u
>>
I experienced sleep paralysis once. wasn't really scary. that may have just been me though.

I didn't panic, I just kind of rolled over a tiny bit, realized I couldnt move, groaned some, and then figured my body must still be asleep. went back to sleep and woke up an hour later perfectly fine.
>>
>>587687594
I've experienced sleep paralysis since I was a kid. I don't know why you guys are so afraid of it.

I'd almost always get a feeling that I was in a dream, and so in that dream I'd just shut my eyes and concentrate on waking up. So I'd black out and then wake up a few moments later. No big deal. If I ever have a nightmare I can just force myself awake again.
>>
>>>>http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?239690-Sleep-Paralysis-or-Jinns-Have-you-ever-experienced-them
>>
>>587689501
What fucking country are you from? I don't think that was English or any human language at all; I think you just barked at us like a dog.
>>
>>587687594
Frightened at first, but since I knew what it was, I calmed down and was able to move after about 20 seconds
>>
>>587716507
It probably depends a lot on how your mind works.

In some of my dreams, my emotions are completely out of control and stronger than they ever are when I'm awake.
I've had dreams where I'm ridiculously sad, angry, and afraid, and fitting stuff then happens (I meet dead relatives, get into a fight and tear people in half, get hunted down by vicious monsters, etc.).

Maybe your emotions or mind are just a bit more stable and you can avoid weird stuff.
>>
>>587691111
dem quads
>>
>>587690390
I'm not 1 for horror, in fact I have no problem saying I'm a pussy but I have played Dead Space and those fuckers which are pretty much what you just described left some kind of minor tear in my psyche
>>
>>587689676
Enjoy it
There are people out there who wish they could still feel fear.
Thread posts: 236
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.