[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey Faggots, My name is Joan, and I hate every single one of

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 72

File: OrigCash.jpg (43KB, 242x251px) Image search: [Google]
OrigCash.jpg
43KB, 242x251px
Hey Faggots,

My name is Joan, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch
>>
reposting faggot
>>
File: 1 (2).png (343KB, 370x385px) Image search: [Google]
1 (2).png
343KB, 370x385px
DRRR HRURHDRHH DHRHRH DHRHR PFFRF RDFRR DRDR FRUD RUFURURURUDDURDUR DURURURUDUR FURUFURRFRFURUD RUFURUR DURFURU FURURUUURR
>>
>>587002093
>Joan
>>
File: 1417998515903.jpg (54KB, 560x400px) Image search: [Google]
1417998515903.jpg
54KB, 560x400px
>>587002093
>>
File: tumblr_ljq9zlx30O1qhgj0q.jpg (26KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ljq9zlx30O1qhgj0q.jpg
26KB, 360x270px
>>
the samefag is strong in these reposts

sage in every field
>>
File: 88888888.jpg (7KB, 207x244px) Image search: [Google]
88888888.jpg
7KB, 207x244px
>tfw post ends in 8
>>
File: 4f99bd03e525f.jpg (28KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
4f99bd03e525f.jpg
28KB, 500x368px
>>
>>587002093
Pro tip: dubs
>>
File: 1326593472362.jpg (25KB, 389x385px) Image search: [Google]
1326593472362.jpg
25KB, 389x385px
>>587003420

>420
>>
File: ngbbs502a00309dbd9.jpg (94KB, 551x368px) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs502a00309dbd9.jpg
94KB, 551x368px
>>
OP you are really a dumbass. First off, you assume everyone is so bad. Let me point out your flaws. First, you said you were pretty much perfect. If that were so, you wouldn't brag about it, you would be humble and not attempt to gain attention from "no-life’s who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures." Second, you said we do nothing else than look at things on 4chan and the internet. There again you are wrong retard. I in fact only go on 4chan when i have absolutely nothing else to do. I (and I assume at least several others on here) have friends. By assuming that we are all people with no lives you once again prove your idiot ways to us- you cannot grasp a concept that people with lives can also use the internet. Third, if you are trying to prove to 4chan that you are perfect, at least type properly. "but you all take to a whole new level." You forgot a fucking 2 letter word. Fourth, A's are not that hard to get in high school dumbass. It's not a sign of intelligence, but an ability to listen. Good job for using something that everyone can do. Go to /sci/ and get your mind raped by some actual intelligence. There you go; I just wanted to you about how wrong you really are. With all honesty, I really don't give a shit what you say only wrote this because it’s fun as hell to rant to dumbasses. Next time, go tell someone who actually cares.

PS. I saw that pic on Google images and it most definitely isn't you faggot.
>>
>>587003543

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>587003543
Way to take the bait faggot

2/10
>>
>>587002093

Wow OP,

Number 1 you look like you're trying to impersonate "The Situation" faggot off Jersey Shore just with a way shittier haircut. I'm sure you get fucked in the ass on a regular basis.

Number 2 as far as you're supposed "banging hot girlfriend" goes, she looks like a blow up doll with a fucking pulse, way too much makeup, fake ass tan, and you have better fucking eyebrows than she does. She's got a face like a fucking iguana. You guys kinda look alike, related perhaps?

Number 3, yes, I heard straight A's are pretty easy to get in special school. You look like the kind of kid I used to beat the shit out of for lunch money.

And lastly as far as what I do for fucking sports, I'm over here in fucking Iraq wondering why I put myself in danger everyday for a country with a bunch of assfucks like you. I bet you've never done a hard day's work in your life, you have no idea how to be a real fucking man. I wonder how it feels to go through life completely devoid of meaning. Stop going online and disparaging other people just because you're existence is so dull and meaningless, you're embarassing yourself. A shit like you wouldn't last ten minutes out here. And btw how much did cost to take a picture with your sister?
>>
File: 1419240474885.jpg (14KB, 402x403px) Image search: [Google]
1419240474885.jpg
14KB, 402x403px
>>587003543

>mfw this new
>>
>>587003788
Either this is pasta or you are the dumbest dillweed the world has ever known.
>>
>>587003543
I haven't seen this particular pasta before.
>>
What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now.
>>
>>587002093

LMFAO, NOBODY GIVES A FUCK DUDE. YOU LOOK LIKE SOME KIND OF FUCKING BITCH OUT OF JERSEY SHORE. WHAT, YOU WEREN'T FUCKING GUIDO ENOUGH TO MAKE THE CUT? YOUR FAKE TAN JUST WASN'T FUCKING UP TO SNUFF? NOBODY FUCKING CARES KID. CAPTAIN OF THE FOOTBALL TEAM?! MY FUCKING ASS LOL YOU ARE SKINNY AS SHIT AND NICE FUCKING FAKE CHAIN AND EMPTY BOTTLE OF FUCKING KID VODKA. IF YOU WERE AS HARD AND "GANGSTA" AS YOU CLAIM TO BE YOU, FIRST OF ALL, WOULDN'T BE HERE TALKING SHIT AT FUCKING 8 AM IN THE MORNING AND SECONDLY YOU'D PROBABLY BE TOO HUMBLE TO GIVE A SHIT. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT EITHER WAY. I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF YOU FUCKING TWIG FUCKS WHO WEIGH LESS THAN THE ANOREXIC WHORES THEY ASSOCIATE WITH ACTING ALL FUCKING HARD AND SHIT WHEN A SIMPLE BREEZE WOULD MAKE THEM CRUMBLE.

GO GET SOME MORE FUCKING CHILDREN'S VODKA AND FAKE BRONZER AND WHILE YOU'RE AT IT ANOTHER FAKE CHAIN HOW ABOUT SOME DOG TAGS? THAT'S FUCKING GHETTO RIGHT THERE YOU GUIDO FUCKING BITCH.

AND FUCK YEAH I'M MAD PEOPLE I GIVE A FUCK IF YOU WANT TO ASK ME IF I'M MAD BRO B/C I FUCKING AM AND I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF FAGGOTS LIKE THIS

FUCK YOU
>>
Hey Joan. Good to hear from you again.
>>
File: 1369383394618.png (94KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1369383394618.png
94KB, 600x600px
>>587003911

How new are you, seriously?
>>
Oh look it's Hey John again this thread only pops up every two seconds

Thanks for getting rid of IDs and captcha/post times moot, I was starting to forget this guy even existed.
>>
>>587004277
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch. I’ll have you know my name is John, and I woke up this morning 5:30 sharp to the smell of wet pussy. I was getting a blowjob from two bitches (Shit was SO Cash), one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 18 and 3\8 inch dick. She started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time. I gave it to them and they were on the floor squirting like motherfucking fountains. Must have come about a quart of sperm and compressed air. Imagine your best orgasm, then multiply it by 35. I had to go to base camp so I front-flipped from my 14th floor barracks into my valet parked 2012 Ferrari (I got connexions). Pushed my shit to about 4 hundo (mph, mind you) and I was at base camp in no time. When I entered, I became a top sniper and was granted access to the entire arsenal of the USMC. I learned how to kill someone in over 700 different ways and was assigned to be the leader of a squad that will kill 300 terrorists using gorilla warfare tactics. Also did 6000 push-ups, 8000 sit-ups and bench-pressed 30 plates in 16 minutes. After basic training, I met a network of secret spies who will help me trace your IP address, while eating gold plated sushi and 15,000 $ champagne. My unit got the rest of the day off and I became captain of our base’s football team and starter of the basketball team. I got straight A’s on the military entrance exams and received more awards. Meanwhile, you were jacking off to pictures on Facebook and naked drawn Japanese people. Went back in the Lambo to my barracks and now I am getting ready to go to sleep. I am going to graduate at the top of my class in the Navy Seals tomorrow and I want to look pretty much perfect for it. Don’t be a stranger and remember, I did more in one day than you will your entire life.
>>
>>587004422
Now there's one i haven't seen for a minute or two
>>
File: 1326931327655.jpg (3KB, 126x122px) Image search: [Google]
1326931327655.jpg
3KB, 126x122px
>>587004587

probably b/c you just made it up nerd
>>
>>587004422

kek
>>
File: 1418053004601.png (116KB, 242x251px) Image search: [Google]
1418053004601.png
116KB, 242x251px
Hey Faggots,
My name is Sidorak, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are poorly built, cross-wired, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass carvings. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever enslaved an entire region? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than being tricked into being put into a coma. Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was ruler of Metru-Nui, and leader of the Visorak hordes. What shit have you done, other than “get fucked over by Makuta”? I also make perfect Kanoka disks, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just captured some Toa; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic related, its me and roodaka.
>>
File: 1416102238307.gif (994KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1416102238307.gif
994KB, 300x169px
>>587004787

Can't tell if serious or just missing a chromosome
>>
File: 1419171323536.jpg (159KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1419171323536.jpg
159KB, 768x1024px
Michigan Breackfast
>>
File: 1411537661782.gif (1018KB, 300x167px) Image search: [Google]
1411537661782.gif
1018KB, 300x167px
>>587005203
Lel
>>
>>587002093

Fuck off, cunt. Go and brag somewhere else. No one here is interested. If you're so fucking perfect, why do you waste your time coming here to insult us for looking at "stupid ass pictures" when all you can do is come up with "stupid ass" half-baked insults. Also, does your girl approve of you posting pictures of her online and referring to her as your "bitch"? I know there are some people on this site who could find you by using tiny-eyes on that photo and getting your exit data. Just be sure that you know who you're insulting. You don't want any unpleasant visitors. Idiot.

Judging people you don't know simply because they visit a particular website makes you look extremely ignorant. It suggests that you lack education and culture. Ironic that you talk about "making fun of people because of your own insecurities" and proceed to do exactly that. Mind you, if I was ignorant and judgmental like you, I would guess that irony would be somewhat lost on me as it clearly is on you. You really ought to take some time out and review what you're doing in your life. If things really were as "perfect" as you imply, you wouldn't be coming here and trying to insult people. For Fuck's sake, John, get a grip!
>>
>>587002093
Cool story bro
>>
>>587003651
Haha how old are you??

My guess is 15-16
>>
File: 1368680417426.jpg (43KB, 428x410px) Image search: [Google]
1368680417426.jpg
43KB, 428x410px
>>587005529

>newfag
>>
>>587005705
I found this shit on 9gag lol :)
>>
>>587005557
Not op, just have a certain amount of respect for John and Joan and all of their respective exploits.
>>
Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet. Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag? Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.
>>
Dam son your GF looks like she got hit buy a clown
>>
>>587003543
>>587003788
>>587004137
>>587005529

lol newfags XD
>>
>>587005849
Jewfag?
>>
File: 1340342668776.jpg (20KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1340342668776.jpg
20KB, 600x450px
>>587005814

>mfw when realize John is misspelled in OP as Joan
>>
File: BrotherJohn.png (128KB, 242x251px) Image search: [Google]
BrotherJohn.png
128KB, 242x251px
Hey Atheists,
My name is brother John, and I despise every single one of you. All of you are blaspheming, immoral, devil worshipers who spend every second of their day denying the existence of a higher being. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever read a bible? I mean, I guess it's fun wandering around ignoring the one and only messiah, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than defecating on Jesus's shroud.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the bible study team, and said the most prayers in church. What religious activities do you take part in, other than "Worshiping the porcelain God"? I also get a lot of praise from the local community, and have a smart black bible with gold trim (I just read the gospels; Stuff was SO enlightening). You are all sinners who should just repent. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and my bible
>>
AHAHAH. I'm laughing at y'all fucking manlets. Are you even true men? Or just dwarfs? I don't even think you deserve to life. I could kill 10 of yous in a single fight. And that's just with my left hand, while with the left one I slap your gf (implying you have a gf) ass, and then I fuck her right in her mouth with my huge, enourmous cock.

Pic related, it's me: 6'5 true viking.
>>
>>587005953

it's copypasta you tard
>>
"I guess it's fun making fun of people because of my own insecurities"

You admit to be insecure.

Beta as fuck, kekek

/thread
>>
File: 1375417573598.png (412KB, 925x903px) Image search: [Google]
1375417573598.png
412KB, 925x903px
>>587006089

lol
>>
File: hämta (22).jpg (10KB, 258x196px) Image search: [Google]
hämta (22).jpg
10KB, 258x196px
>>

▲▲
>>
File: 1362814173021.jpg (10KB, 240x191px) Image search: [Google]
1362814173021.jpg
10KB, 240x191px
Hey faggots. Its the real JOHN - well for real my name is Joey, it seems like youre even too retarded to see the difference.

It seems like you keep reposting my image the whole time, you're even editing my text and photo. Do you think I care? Youre just miserable - it's just like I said. By doing this you try to hide your own problems. Fuckin HUGE problems

Well, my life keeps getting better and better. I just dropped my bitch: shes just a whore who slept with my best friend (well, I still wouldnt kick her out of bed for eating crackers). Also I keep BIG PIMPIN, just got a new fuckin spendy car (a porsche) and changed my style - calling it BLUE STEEL. And you? I guess the best thing you did in the last month was masturbatin to some drawn animal sex or sick shit like that; well Ill meet two girls tonight and plan to get off with both of them.

So, do the world a favor and kill yourself before youll rape a person for real. You make me sick.

Pic related: its me and my car
>>
>>587006166

u mean its like copied from somewhere? uv got nice pairs btw XD
>>
>>587006471

Shit...this shreds some new light on the whole "John" affair...We've gotta remember there are REAL PEOPLE in these pics.
>>
File: 1299357103992.jpg (86KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
1299357103992.jpg
86KB, 333x500px
Hey guys,

My name is Jenna, and I'm asking every single one of you to help me. My boyfriend is this skinny, greasy-haired guido who spends every second of his day looking at his stupid ass hair. He is everything bad with today's youth. Honestly, do all men brag about having fucked their "bitches" last night? I mean, I guess it's because of peer pressure and trying to be accepted, but he takes it to a whole new level. This is even worse than drinking beer all day and listening to Heavy Metal.

Don't ignore me. Please, help me. I'm pretty much desperate. I was a regular at the literature club, and vice-president of the science club. I also had a thing for classical music? I used to get straight A's, that is, before I met him (He just made me blow him; Shit was SO gross). He's a faggot, and I want to kill him. Please help me!

Pic Related: It's me.
>>
File: 1364696306889.jpg (59KB, 703x703px) Image search: [Google]
1364696306889.jpg
59KB, 703x703px
>>587006545

>pairs
>XD
>mfw I take the b8
>>
File: 21f5e4f2s1f5e4v12dv.png (81KB, 242x251px) Image search: [Google]
21f5e4f2s1f5e4v12dv.png
81KB, 242x251px
Hey Faggots,
My name is Elliot, and I hate every single one of you. You girls have never been attracted to me. I’m the perfect guy, and yet you throw yourselves at all these obnoxious men, instead of me, the supreme gentlemen. I will punish all of you for it. On the day of retribution I am going to enter the hottest sorority house of UCSB and I will slaughter every single spoiled, stuck-up, blonde slut I see inside there.

I will take great pleasure in slaughtering all of you. You will finally see that I am in truth the superior one. The true alpha male (Got a BMW for my birthday; Shit was SO cash). You are animals, and I will slaughter you like animals. I’ll be a god, exacting my retribution on all those who deserve it, and you do deserve it. If I had it in my power, I would stop at nothing to reduce every single one of you to mountains of skulls and rivers of blood, and rightfully so. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch
>>
>>587006687
kek this is new and entertaining for me
>>
File: 1361139094833.jpg (61KB, 417x327px) Image search: [Google]
1361139094833.jpg
61KB, 417x327px
Hey Fagots,

Mon nom est John, et je déteste chacun d'entre vous. Vous êtes tous, aucun mortes retardés graisse qui passent chaque seconde de leur journée à regarder stupides Ass Pictures. Vous êtes tout le mal dans le monde. Honnêtement, ont l'un de vous jamais obtenu toute la chatte? Je veux dire, je suppose que ce est amusant de se moquer de personnes en raison de vos propres insécurités, mais vous tous prendre pour un tout nouveau niveau. Ce est encore pire que branler à des photos sur Facebook.

Ne soyez pas un étranger. Juste me frapper avec votre meilleur coup. Je suis à peu près parfaite. Je étais capitaine de l'équipe de football, et le démarreur sur mon équipe de basket-ball. Quels sports jouez-vous, autre que "Jack Off au peuple japonais tirées nues»? Je ai également obtenir des A, et avoir une petite amie chaude frapper (Elle m'a vraiment impressionné; Merde était SO trésorerie). Vous êtes tous les fagots qui devrait juste vous tuer. Merci pour votre écoute.

Pic connexes: Ce est moi et ma chienne est
>>
File: 41f2er1216z54c1r5h66rv12e.jpg (98KB, 800x550px) Image search: [Google]
41f2er1216z54c1r5h66rv12e.jpg
98KB, 800x550px
يا حزم الحطب،

اسمي جوان، وأنا أكره كل واحد منكم. كل من كنت الدهون، والمتخلفين، لا يفس-الذين يقضون كل ثانية من يومهم النظر إلى الصور الحمار غبي. كنت كل شيء سيئ في العالم. بصراحة، لديك أي من أي وقت مضى كنت حصلت على أي جمل؟ يعني أنا أعتقد أنها متعة متعة صنع من الناس بسبب انعدام الأمن الخاصة بك، ولكن لكم جميعا تأخذها إلى مستوى جديد كليا. وهذا هو أسوأ من الرجيج قبالة إلى الصور في الفيسبوك.

لا يكون غريبا. مجرد ضرب لي مع افضل بالرصاص. أنا مثالية الى حد كبير. كنت كابتن فريق كرة القدم، وكاتب على فريق كرة السلة بلدي. ما الرياضية هل اللعب، وغيرها من "جاك قبالة لعاريا الشعب الياباني رسمها"؟ أنا أيضا الحصول على علامات ممتازة، ولها صديقة الساخنة ضجيجا (إنها مجرد فجر لي، كان شيت SO النقدية). كنت كل مجموعة من المثليين الذين ينبغي أن مجرد تقتلوا أنفسكم. شكرا لإصغائكم.

الموافقة المسبقة عن علم ذات صلة: إنها لي ولبلدي الكلبة
>>
>>587007394

fuck off sandfaggot
>>
>>587007488
Allah Akbar
>>
File: einstein.jpg (14KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
einstein.jpg
14KB, 300x225px
>>587005529

>using tiny-eyes on that photo and getting your exit data.
>>
Cannot believe this hasn't 404'd yet...
>>
File: anakin amidala.jpg (335KB, 478x747px) Image search: [Google]
anakin amidala.jpg
335KB, 478x747px
Hey Jedi faggots,

My name is Anakin and I hate every single one of you. All of you are over critical, nerf herder, "diplomats", who spend every day meditating and "not getting involved". You never listen, and you won't let me take the trials. I'm way ahead of you, I know the force. I got more midiclorians than Yoda. Senator Palpatine thinks I'm the best and could be a Jedi master. I'm getting some sweet senator pussy (shit was SO cash). Some day I'm gonna be in charge and I will make it so no one can die. You'll see.

Pic related, it's me and my bitch.
>>
>>587006135

lol i luv ur l'il head...u look like a star wars figure's head on a he-man figure's body! XD
>>
Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any dick? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot boyfriend (He just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

>>
>>587006687
>>587006865
>>587007103
>>587007394
>>587008896
>>587008601

ok these are pretty funny actually lol
>>
File: bna1.jpg (17KB, 444x318px) Image search: [Google]
bna1.jpg
17KB, 444x318px
>>587008976

bump! XD
>>
File: bna2.jpg (50KB, 999x303px) Image search: [Google]
bna2.jpg
50KB, 999x303px
>>
File: 1332198375554.jpg (10KB, 180x232px) Image search: [Google]
1332198375554.jpg
10KB, 180x232px
Hey dudes,

My name is Jack, and I like every single one of you. All of you are cool, witty, funny guys who spend your free time of their day looking at funny pictures and macros. You are the sense of humor that lacks in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any hate mail? I mean, I’m sure it’s fun making fun of people because you are so witty, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even more awesome than stand up comedy.

Don’t be a stranger. Just laugh with me too. I’m pretty cool. I was editor of my school newspaper and started my own detective agency. What funny activities do you do, other than “having fun to awesome drawn Japanese anime”? I also live with my mother and have a modest friend who is a girl. (She just taught me calculus; Stuff was SO complicated) You are all awesome who should gather at a big party. Thank you for listening to me.

Pic Related: It’s me and my female friend.
>>
File: bna3.jpg (63KB, 999x391px) Image search: [Google]
bna3.jpg
63KB, 999x391px
>>
File: 1405387192238.jpg (9KB, 247x252px) Image search: [Google]
1405387192238.jpg
9KB, 247x252px
>>587009143
>>587009167
>>587009202

Fail
>>
File: 1411904738702.gif (245KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
1411904738702.gif
245KB, 400x200px
>>587009314

If only you knew...
>>
File: so cash - blind.jpg (81KB, 483x500px) Image search: [Google]
so cash - blind.jpg
81KB, 483x500px
v
>>
>>587009412

Knew what? How gay you're are?
>>
>>587008896

>Aussiebum
>>
>>587002093
Op is the one on the left and the one on the right is a transvestite.
>>
File: what the fuck did you say.gif (132KB, 326x52px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck did you say.gif
132KB, 326x52px
>>587003651
>>
>>587009781
John?
>>
File: 1410363686861.gif (1MB, 633x475px) Image search: [Google]
1410363686861.gif
1MB, 633x475px
>>587009761
>>
>>587010441

lmfao, not bad
>>
anons dont even answer this faggot, hes a troll, just image search OP's image.
>>
File: 1410361496777.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1410361496777.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>587011152

I bow to your superior knowledge. Thank you, Daddy.
>>
>>587011152
>>587011553

just let thread die noob
>>
File: 1418534705551.gif (356KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
1418534705551.gif
356KB, 500x366px
>>587011951

No.
>>
>>587012226
Jack Dickhandsome
>>
File: 1416304744516.png (550KB, 648x860px) Image search: [Google]
1416304744516.png
550KB, 648x860px
>>587002093
my waifu vagina-chan is way hotter than your grill so up yours nigger
>>
File: Shit-was-so-cash.jpg (912KB, 600x4743px) Image search: [Google]
Shit-was-so-cash.jpg
912KB, 600x4743px
>>587002093
>>
>>587002093
>Joan
>>
>>587002093
This is some stale pasta, mate
>>
File: 1418283546926.png (204KB, 374x356px) Image search: [Google]
1418283546926.png
204KB, 374x356px
>>587014698
>>
>>587002093
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
File: 5d4f515e4g6zsc25e4f8e1c6e54c.jpg (327KB, 610x812px) Image search: [Google]
5d4f515e4g6zsc25e4f8e1c6e54c.jpg
327KB, 610x812px
Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

>>
File: DSCN0926.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0926.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Hey Faggots,

My name is Jackjohn, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid pictures of asses. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any dick? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the waterball team, and bareback on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese furries"? I also get straight D's, and have a banging hot boyfriend (He just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

>>
File: 1418666624790.jpg (34KB, 242x250px) Image search: [Google]
1418666624790.jpg
34KB, 242x250px
Hey John,
My name is Faggots, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are stupid ass pictures every second of their day looking at fat, retarded, no-lifes. You are everything bad in the world. Pussy, honestly have any of you got any? I mean, making fun of people , it’s fun I guess. It’s fun making fun of people because of your own straight A’s, but to a whole new level. This is even worse than my banging hot girlfriend jerking off to facebook on pictures
Don’t be a best shot with me. Just hit a stranger. I’m perfect. I was a pretty captain of the football team starter on my basketball team. What Japanese people do you jack off, other than play sports? I also get insecurities, and have a banging hot starter on my basketball team (Just blew me; Cash was SO shit). You all should just kill faggots yourselves. Listening for thanks.
Bitch Related: It’s me and my pic
>>
File: 54f5e18e42515e4f2s1c5e4f.jpg (160KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
54f5e18e42515e4f2s1c5e4f.jpg
160KB, 612x380px
Hey Faggots,

My name is Tom, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

>>
yawn
>>
>>587003651
Definitely seen this same post on a thread about a soldier who couldn't get over the fact he killed someone in war.
>>
File: weRb8.jpg (40KB, 959x848px) Image search: [Google]
weRb8.jpg
40KB, 959x848px
>>
>>587002093
You're so right. I'm fapping to this picture of you and your girl right now. Thanks OP. Hardest thing ill have to do today
>>
File: elmosfire.gif (158KB, 612x459px) Image search: [Google]
elmosfire.gif
158KB, 612x459px
>>
File: ngispots.jpg (27KB, 300x401px) Image search: [Google]
ngispots.jpg
27KB, 300x401px
>>
File: dat-sketchy.jpg (51KB, 611x425px) Image search: [Google]
dat-sketchy.jpg
51KB, 611x425px
>>
>>587006135
>who are you calling pinhead
>>
File: 1413192322795.jpg (8KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1413192322795.jpg
8KB, 224x225px
>>587019119

it never stops...
>>
File: meinnit.jpg (8KB, 239x300px) Image search: [Google]
meinnit.jpg
8KB, 239x300px
>>587002093

fuk of kunt. i bet i cud kik ur ed in. im 5th hardest in y8 so fuk u

pik iz me
>>
File: d646f16s4f6e43ds2.jpg (42KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
d646f16s4f6e43ds2.jpg
42KB, 500x400px
>>587019119
>>
File: tablecat.jpg (891KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tablecat.jpg
891KB, 1920x1080px
Oh hai.. going to hang around for a bit.
You done with that bacon anon?
>>
File: stopcatsaysstop.gif (1MB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
stopcatsaysstop.gif
1MB, 360x203px
>>
>>587009201
This guy is so cool!
>>
File: 1419104970966.png (98KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
1419104970966.png
98KB, 220x229px
>>587005953
get the fuck out of here, newfag
>>
File: 64ef1t894g6edc26r4g.png (41KB, 930x794px) Image search: [Google]
64ef1t894g6edc26r4g.png
41KB, 930x794px
>>587020388
>>
why is an orange with hair and his orange hooker insulting me i don't understand
>>
he probs paided her to get that pic lolololol and that hair
>>
>>587020630
It's a Jersey thing
>>
File: image.jpg (147KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147KB, 640x640px
>>
>>587016175
This actually makes sense
>>
>>587002093

Listen here kid. I can probably beat your ass. Your girlfriend is ugly and she looks like a whore. You are obviously insecure with yourself, and thats why you feel the need to came to /B/ to vent. You are a newfag. Sage
>>
File: tumblr_n0i005drPi1sq0upuo1_400.gif (658KB, 270x208px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0i005drPi1sq0upuo1_400.gif
658KB, 270x208px
>>587021377
>>
File: e4f21ze54fc132d6z4rfg2s31c5e.png (174KB, 567x364px) Image search: [Google]
e4f21ze54fc132d6z4rfg2s31c5e.png
174KB, 567x364px
>>587021377
You're fucking dead kodo
>>
>>587006687
where did you get this piece of confidential stuff?
>>
File: Untitled.png (273KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
273KB, 500x335px
>>
File: 1418700288929.gif (1MB, 290x189px) Image search: [Google]
1418700288929.gif
1MB, 290x189px
>>587021377
my nigga...
>>
File: Imperialcash.jpg (16KB, 242x251px) Image search: [Google]
Imperialcash.jpg
16KB, 242x251px
>>587002093
Stop Right There Criminal Scum,
My name is Imperial Guard, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are low endurance, low intelligence troublemakers who spend every second of their day looking for laws to break. You are everything bad in Tamriel. Honestly, have any of you ever bought something? I mean, I guess it's fun stealing shopkeepers' property because of your low score in mercantile, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than pickpocketing wandering traders when no guards are around.
Don't be a criminal. Just hit anyone within eyesight. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the running team, and starter on my shouting team. What sports do you play, other than "commit senseless acts of violence and theft against those who cannot defend themselves"? I also have full Imperial Armor, and have arrested the hero many times (She just paid the fine; Shit was SO gold). You are all criminals who should have just payed the fine. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me apprehending a criminal.
>>
File: Henry-Hill-Goodfellas.jpg (23KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
Henry-Hill-Goodfellas.jpg
23KB, 400x350px
>>587003845
>mfw you being this new
>>
>>587022824

Dude stop bumping this dead fucking topic the last 30 posts are all you. You're a faggot.
>>
>>587003543
You really took this bait. You took it up the ass.
>>
>>587023280
Dumbass
>not knowing copypasta
>>
File: 99ez8er4f2d6s9e54f21x6s5f1g.png (95KB, 433x457px) Image search: [Google]
99ez8er4f2d6s9e54f21x6s5f1g.png
95KB, 433x457px
>>587023280
>>
massive b8
>>
>>587023638
The sad part is this is more true than you guys might want to believe...just head over to reddit once and tell me what you find.

>kek
>ayy lmao
>le 4chin meme outside of 4chin xDDDDDDDD

Cancer is real. And it's fucking disgusting.
>>
File: Guidobros.jpg (16KB, 350x287px) Image search: [Google]
Guidobros.jpg
16KB, 350x287px
You think you are all fucking funny, don't you? Don't answer that, losers, I was being rhetorical.

I've seen the "John" thread, and it's fucking tasteless. Paulie is dead. What's wrong? It's not so funny now, is it? If Paulie was still alive, he'd kill every last one of you. How about this for a 'LOL': I'm coming to kick each and every last one of your asses, I won't hold back; I may go too far, but I've got a crack-shot lawyer ready. I know hacking experts; they will get every single IP logged on this pathetic site. They will locate each of you, then get your names, then forward the list directly to me.

Before you say, "our IP's are only logged temporarily, therefore I can act like a tough guy because, safe in the knowledge, you won't find me," I'd like to let you know that you've all been terribly misinformed. The guy I know is a fucking black-hat hacker. Best of the best. Numero Uno. You are in for one hell of a ride, degenerates. I'll fuck your shit up when you least expect it.

I know you are all fat, weak nerds. Don't expect me to show mercy. Oh, and if you happen to be female - which I doubt - expect to ride my 12inch, rock solid, veiny, throbbing cock.

Image located to the left shows me on the left; just a head start in case you see me, you'll know when to run. But don't expect to out-run me, I'm an athlete in peak physical condition.

This is no joke, fucking degenerates. Also, if you don't want to be fucking wasted, try and fault my physical appearance. Go ahead.
>>
File: so crash.jpg (11KB, 416x300px) Image search: [Google]
so crash.jpg
11KB, 416x300px
Hey mourners,

His name was John, and he was loved by every single one of you. He thought dearly of you Anonymous, spending every second to try and steer you away from what he thought were bad life choices. He thought what he was doing was everything right in the world. Honestly, he was so deeply rooted in his beliefs. I mean, now that he's gone, so are his insecurities, and at least his soul is at a whole new level. To his family, his loss is the worst thing that could happen. Please, mourners of /b/, don't be a stranger. Speak up about your favorite memories with John. He is now in perfection, looking down on all. He was captain of the football team, and starter on his basketball team. He knew he was faster and tougher than a lot of people, and wasn't afraid to say it. He got straight A's, and had a beautiful girl at his side (he was going to propose next week, shit would have been so cash). You are all welcome to mourn at his casket. Thanks for listening. Pic Related: This is John in Australia; where the passanger seat is on the left, and the cars are down under.

In memory, John. You will be missed.
>>
File: 1419081482208.jpg (11KB, 321x375px) Image search: [Google]
1419081482208.jpg
11KB, 321x375px
>>587002093

Yay! You tell 'em, John-boy.
>>
>>587016175
first i didnt catch it then i re read and am dying of laughter
possibel eternal bleeding
>>
>>587024840
>>587024434
Well, these are funny, more?
>>
Thread posts: 138
Thread images: 72

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.