[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder if you're a fat ass that goes to the gym

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 287
Thread images: 41

File: image.jpg (94KB, 472x840px)
image.jpg
94KB, 472x840px
Friendly reminder if you're a fat ass that goes to the gym girls are laughing at you.
>>
Thats not true at all lol. Fat people earn respect by going to the gym. Any Gym rat will tell you that. But yes we still make fun..
OP lets see a picture. Being skinny going to the gym is no different then being fat.
>>
>>586756580
>girls are laughing at you
Oh no whatever will I do
>>
>>586756848
This.
>>
>>586756580
six month later they are beggin us to fuck them
>>
Who gives a fuck what some skank thinks, he's fucking awesome for trying to get in shape
>>
This girl will prolly be 250 plus after she gets knocked up by some nigger, then puts out her first puppy.
>>
>>586756580
ok but theyre making a decision to change it and fix the problem and you know what, depending on how hard they work, in a few months-a few years they're gonna start getting those girls.

If youre a fat ass that goes to the gym, that's mad respect, if youre a skeleton that goes to the gym, that's mad respect.

I used to be skeleton and all the people at my gym would give me tips and shit, and it's been such an amazing process.

Bitches like this deserve no cock, i hope that girl gets pregnant and the guy leaves her dumb ass
>>
>>586756580
who the hell goes to the gym to take pictures. im not even fat but this made me rage
>>
I always make sure I choose a fat guy to spot me
>>
File: 1411069681724.jpg (39KB, 625x390px) Image search: [Google]
1411069681724.jpg
39KB, 625x390px
well how is he going to get a small ass if he cant go to the gym? you stupid dad fucking whore. you uggly shitfaced going to work as a stripper married to a trucker. tits or stfu you fat fat fat ass !
>>
>>586756580
at least the fucker is at the gym.
>>
>>586756580
Who gives a fuck about these bitches?
(im not fat but sometimes i go to the gym and I dont laugh at anybody)
>>
This bitch is proof you can rock an awesome body, but you can still be an ugly fucker inside.

Good on that neckbeard, at least he's probably gonna make it. Fuck that ho.
>>
>>586756580
At least they are accepting there selves and trying to work on it. Op is probably a lanky manlet.
>>
File: 992_3.jpg (197KB, 728x409px) Image search: [Google]
992_3.jpg
197KB, 728x409px
Where the fuck is this that the dude is wearing jeans at the gym, and that girl is wearing two not gym shirts
>>
>>586756580
Who gives a shit what people thinks?

We are all gonna fucking make it brahs
>>
ITT fatass justify themselves going to the gym. Lol get over it he's a fatass so what. He'll be made fun of deal with it.
>>
i bet gym is full of shallow people...
>>
>>586756580

There is nothing I hate more is when people put down people that are trying.
Only time you should look down on someone is when your helping them up.
>>
>>586756848
This
>>
>>586756580
Perhaps at first it seems a bit funny watching them sweating the shit out while barely getting to finish the workout. But with time they earn respect OP. Don't be such a fag OP I rather prefer fatties at the gym working his/hes asses off than blocking the entrance to the supermarket.
>>
For anyone who is feeling upset by OP's post. That image was quite famous on social media websites with a negative attitude towards people who make fun of others at gyms. Another thing is that if your friendly to everyone at the gym and give a lot of compliments and motivation (not to many or people will feel uncomfortable), it's very likely that you will receive the same treatment.
>>
The guy is showing motivation. Good for him.
>>
>>586756580
At least he's at the fucki g gym
>>
>>586757621
so very this
>>
>>586756580

it's pretty stupid to do weight training when you're fat. you obviously have no muscle tone and your metabolism is slow. trying to go at a weight machine will only hurt you for a few days and won't change anything in your appearance. the only way to lose weight--which is EASY, if you follow this rule--is to drop down to 800-1200 calories a day for at LEAST THREE WEEKS. you will see NO change as the metabolism adjusts but then you will begin to burn FAT like a motherfucker. it will ooze out around your eyes and that grease will have no flavor but be so salty to your eyes it'll be like burning red fire if you rub it in. your FEET will smell like rotting mango and the same acidity will EAT the bottom of your feet.

i EASILY went from 185 to 155 in less than 2 months, eating a simple salami and cheese sandwich and then a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, while drinking rum and diet cola all day. once you start burning, you fucking BURN it. NO exercise required. i found that i could cross my legs like a skeleton and freaked when i realized that my cheeks had DIMPLES because i was losing weight so FAST.

hitting machines as a lazy fat ass is a bad idea. you can lose 20 lbs of FAT and then start walking like 4 miles a day and only then do you want to start VERY slowly to "build muscles". just hurting yourself like a psycho isn't going to help you lose an ounce.
>>
judgmental little cunt should be gang raped by fat guys, impregnanted, then gang raped again until she has a miscarriage. bitches need to learn their place
>>
>>586757968
This seems a bit harsh to me.
>>
>>586756580
who gives a flying fuck what vapid women think
>>
Holy fucking shit at the amount of people defending him. You guys disgust me. Grow the fuck up he is a fat little cunt I would make fun of him too. It's like 4chan is the home of the pussies now.
>>
>>586758057
white knight pussy
>>
File: 1418988800992.jpg (74KB, 1200x801px) Image search: [Google]
1418988800992.jpg
74KB, 1200x801px
>>586756580
Every time i see a fatty at our local gym i have to admit that they have balls of steel. Because thats the spirit that you are willing to change youself
>>
File: 1382211267191.jpg (7KB, 130x179px) Image search: [Google]
1382211267191.jpg
7KB, 130x179px
>>586756580
>caring what people think
i get my fat ass on a treadmill all the time at the gym. it doesn't seem to help the weight but i think it keeps me able to walk distances in regular life without getting out of breath or slowing people down.
>>
As a gym goer myself, I can tell you that 95% of the people will respect someone who's fat and trying to change it

Planet Fitness is just feeding off of the misconception that you are being judged but people are mostly going to ignore you. They do this to keep out-of-shape people perpetually out-of-shape by feeding them pizza and bagels and shit right after they work out lol.
>>
That is a pretty mean thing to do.
>>
File: image.jpg (605KB, 2304x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
605KB, 2304x1536px
>>586757621
-le jesse jackshun
>>
>>586756580
I used to be pretty over weight when I was younger, so I started to go to the gym with my brother. One time there was a girl a few years older than me on a treadmill, she saw me and said to her freind (far louder than she thought she was speaking because of the noise of the running machine I think) "Look at that fat guy over there, gross", the only other people in the gym at the time were me and my brother, and he sure as fuck wasn't fat.

I looked over to her and she looked away, I proceeded to ignore her. But that didn't have to last long.

About a minute after she said that she tripped on the treadmill. She went face first on the running deck and got shot off of the back. She stayed down for a good minute, covering her face. I stood and observed, as did my brother, as her friend proceeded to panic and ask if she was OK, flapping around the place like a fish instead of doing anything... well, helpful. She was fine, all that was injured was her pride. She got up and half ran, half hobbled over to the changing rooms where she proceeded to trip over her feet and fall over again, flat on her face. She bounced up right away, in tears, and just stormed out of the place, opposite direction to the changing rooms she had been headed to. I noticed her friend come back in about 20 minutes later and pick up their drinks and their stuff from next to the treadmills. I gave her a little wave.

We never saw them in the gym again.

I think it's possibly one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

The moral of the story: if you're not lifting for the benefit of yourself then don't bother lifting at all.
>>
This bitch is a real cunt.
Who brings their phone into the gym to take pics. Oh wait if you dont check in on facebook no one will know how cool you are.
I hate skanks like this.
Look at this bitches arms.
I bet they smell like butter.
All she knows is cheese curls.
Oh btw.
Tits or gtfo.
>>
File: image.jpg (136KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136KB, 640x1136px
I'm a gym rat and I love seeing fat people who are hitting the gym and are actually working out. No disrespect at all.
>>
>>586756870
This
Who the fuck cares what people think
>>
>>586757968
And the unborn what has been done to have a mother like that?
>>
File: 1266722696908.png (120KB, 351x285px) Image search: [Google]
1266722696908.png
120KB, 351x285px
>>586758254
Flawless victory
>>
>>586756848
This.
I only make fun of people who are clearly using equipment horribly wrong.
>>
>>586756848
This.
>>
His name is Robert Paulson
>>
>>586757937
Don't listen to this literal retard.
>>
>>586756848
/thread'd so hard
>>
So much delicious beta rage in this thread.
>>
>>586756580

Should change the text to.

>When a girl with medium sized tits thinks a fat guy trying to get healthy has bigger tits than her, but clearly doesn't, but is too much of an air head to realize it and likely enjoys niggers from Ferguson who will now adopt a "Hands up" policy for California shot teenager who wasn't assaulting an officer with a machete, but instead was swatting flies with it around the officer.
>Winky face
>>
>>586756580

which is the perfect motivation to keep going to the gym

if fatty sticks to his goals then one day a girl will be snapchatting her friend about how she wants his D
>>
>>586757937
This is not a bad idea to lose weight, but it won't work for everyone.

When I lost a bunch of weight (since I was also doing like 20-30 Mins cardio 4-5 times a week) I was eating around 1500 a day.
Also, don't drink alcohol when trying to lose weight. Itll fuck with your metabolism and can slow it down, leading to less than ideal results.

But the weight loss happens fast once you start getting into the fat buring stage. Most people give up before that happens though, unfortunately
>>
Why is he wearing jeans?
>>
>>586758374
Kudos to the fat people trying to get in shape.
>>
File: also.jpg (8KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
also.jpg
8KB, 284x177px
>>586756580
>Reminder, if this sort of thing bothers you, your balls haven't dropped yet...
>>
This bitch probably doesn't even lift properly.
>>
>>586758507
i don't understand, these people are actually trying to get in shape. how is that a bad thing? can you explain yourself? or are you just trying to be edgy
>>
>>586756848
Yeah I agree, if it isn't a one off thing and they are consistently coming and making an effort, then they rock. It is much harder to get in shape then it is to stay in shape so seriously they have earned my respect.
>>
>>586756580

>Fat
>jeans at the gym
>polo at the gym

3 strikes for that lard
>>
>>586756580
Fuck this cunt. At least the dude is trying.
>>
>>586756580
>implying gym girls are worthy of respect
>>
>>586756580
As your resident gym rat, I can tell you that fun being expensed at fat people isn't as common as you would think. For us, making fun of fat people is kind of frowned upon. Its like a genius making fun of a retard, its just not right.

What we do make fun of: People who use the machines wrong, people who use terrible form to try an lift more weight than they should, people who think this is some sort of powerlifting competition, people who use the fucking squat rack for bicep curls and especially people who sit at the same machine and take 3-5 minutes between sets sitting on their phone.

Gym rats hate these people. Fat people just want to better themselves and WE WERE ALL THERE at one point! Much respect.

PS, generally bitches aint nuthin but eye candy. Id much rather work out in a guy only gym to purge their stupidity and machine-hogging
>>
>>586757543
preach it zyzz
>>
>>586757621
This. Cunt is retarded for putting someone down who's trying to lose da weight
>>
>>586756848
/thread
I only make fun of fat people that don't go to the gym or don't try to lose weight
>>
>>586757569
This is no fucking joke, faggot. She's making fun of a fat guy at the gym, he's trying hard to shed pounds and she's laughing at him. Put yourself in his place.
>>
>>586756580
I'm married to a hot woman, I don't give a flying fuck what others think about me when I go to the gym
>>
all people who goes to the GYM are stupid.
>>
I started to read this thread because I believed OP. It was the reason I didn't go to the gym.

Now, after reading al these nice posts and gym going opinions.. I just submitted at a gym and will go tomorrow.

Fuck you OP. Thank you brothers.

I will earn respect, I will change.
>>
>>586757213

Fuckin right. Liftfag here. You see lots of liftbitches in the gym working out and getting with liftniggers. A couple I know ended up getting pregnant, liftnigger switched gyms and said "aintmybabyyo," girls now trying to find babysitters so they can go lift. Singleliftmoms now. But then white knight white beta barelyliftfags swoop in there and get with them and support. Such fail makes me puke my lift supps.
>>
File: 1296401026993.jpg (3KB, 126x123px) Image search: [Google]
1296401026993.jpg
3KB, 126x123px
>>586759463
Well if that ain't the fucking truth.

>Its like a genius making fun of a retard, who's actively reading books and thinking independently
Fix'd.
>>
>>586756580
Everyone at the gym looks fucking stupid. Including the hot girls
>>
>>586759786
You can and will make it bro, the first steps are tough but once you start getting results the rest is easy mode. AND DON'T PUT YOURSELF DOWN EVER.

Never miss leg day, that's another thing.
>>
>>586756580
haha, jesus people are shitty.
>>
>>586756580
Girls are laughing at pretty much everything when there are more than two of them, they're like a fucking pack of hyenas.
So I don't think it should be taken very seriously.

Also >>586756848 /thread
>>
>>586759786
Make sure you stick with it.
Good luck you wobbly beast, let the lean times begin.
>>
Just because a worthless cumdumpster whore trash is laughing at you doesn't mean shit. I swear american people gives too much value to women, in my country we don't care about whore, we fuck them and kick them back to the kitchen.
>>
>>586759347
they are fat thats the problem
>>
>>586758507
Whenever I see posts on 4chan saying "(something) detected" I imagine a stereotypical nasally nerd behind their computer in a dark room sniffling and laughing like squidward.
>>
>>586760110
Fat self conscious retard detected, someone a little salty they grew up looking like a fucking walrus?
>>
>>586759082
I've tried just about everything to lose weight... except diet and exorcise of course.

I cant go to the gym, because i know im too fat and ill look like a fat fool, i need to be fit to start going to the gym.
>>
>>586756580
Good on him. Get at it bro..fuck that bitch.
>>
I went to the gym an hour ago to find out the area where the power racks were is roped off. Fucking gym sucks. I really need to invest in one.
>>
File: fedorap.png (262KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
fedorap.png
262KB, 900x675px
>>586760457
I tip my fedora for you my fellow redditor
>>
>>586756580
Dude wtf? is you dont go to the gym your are lazy fat ass mother fucker, but if you go people will laugh at you
>>
>>586760597
You can go to the gym dumbass, I was 150 kilos once also 6'4" master race.

I'm not only 102 and have fuck all fat on me, just muscle and the ability to sooo much more.

You can do it just don't get sorry for yourself like a dickhead.
>>
>>586757937
as someone who went from 326 down to 240 I can promise you that you are a fucking idiot

heavy people are constantly doing weight training, every single giving thing they do they have weights strapped to them

if you felt me at my max and pushed past the fat I was ripped

so if I did what you are saying, my muscles would have disappeared, and I would have ended up a skinny fag instead of bear mode

so when I lost weight I went and did 45-90 minutes of distributed cardio and coupled it with 45-90 minutes of weight training

do you know how many calories I dropped from consumption? zero
>>
File: ThisFaggotNeedsAnotherHobby.jpg (212KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ThisFaggotNeedsAnotherHobby.jpg
212KB, 1600x1200px
>>586759786
I have 30x times more respect for whales at the gym than the diehard bodybuilding faggots who spend half their week at the gym. I've never seen anyone looking like this get girls at a bar or club.
There is such a thing as overdoing.
>>
>>586761118
That's when you grow balls and don't give a fuck what /fit/ faggots think.
>>
>>586756848
What about bitches wearing make up to the gym? I cringe everytime i see that too.
Far more than when i see a fatty.
>>
>>586757937
finna need you to write this shit down nigga
>>
>>586756848
Yeah, I would rather see fat people attempting to get into a healthier shape than seeing them sitting in front of a McFatty's eating a triple bacon cheeseburger.
>>
>>586760231
>they're like a fucking pack of hyenas
Holy shit how have I never put this together. Kek
>>
>>586757937
You write like you have Tourettes Syndrome
>>
>>586758308
Best story ever
>>
File: 1340024337269.gif (81KB, 576x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1340024337269.gif
81KB, 576x1202px
>>586756580

Aww she shouldnt be sad about having small boobs.

I like small boobs.
>>
>>586760597

Only diet and exercise work. Get online, get a hold of a good 4-5 day split. Write it down in a small notebook. Take notebook/pen/headphones/fav tunes/take preworkout to gym and do your thing. Concentrate on gains. Remember when you have lotsa fat, lifting will first make you seem fatter because the muscle beneath it is pushing it out. But eventually the muscle will burn off the fat, with good dieting of course (low carb/high clean protein). Stick to it. It takes time. But in a year you'll be buying new smaller sized clothes and feeling awesome, and hopefully addicted to that healthy gym life. GLDM
>>
>>586760231
>they're like a fucking pack of hyenas.
topkek
>>
>>586760785
You got me!
>>
Damn. Made fun of if you're fat. Made fun of if you go to the gym to try and change it. Check your privilege skinny punks.
>>
If you are trying to lose weight you dont need a gym membership because running, push-ups and sit-ups are your best friends. You need a membership if you are building muscle or need to have someone to motivate you to move your ass.
>>
>>586756580

Thank you OP, you just help me realize even more, that women are stupid cunts.
>>
>>586758843
but that's not how motivation works, getting made fun of for going to the gym isn't it m exactly going to help you come back
>>
>>586761468
It doesn't matter what they wear, really.
As long as they lift, there is nothing to laugh about.
>>
File: Abs 1.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Abs 1.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
1) Laughing at women who wear makeup at gym
2) Laughing at men who clearly check out other dudes in envy the whole time
3) Women who do nothing more then hold their guys water bottle
4) Women who do nothing more then look for attention or talk to guys.
5) Women who think they're in shape just because they are 16-24 and happen to be thin when in 5 years they'll be fatties.

I laugh at all of those in that order and more.

pic related. I am not in perfect shape but for 6'5 245 I am happy with not getting bigger and not being a tiny bitch.
>>
>>586759463
The only reason I would want girls around is because it raises testosterone and helps with all sorts of anatomy science blah blah blah build muscle.
>>
>>586756580
>taking pictures at gym
>multiple layer of clothes, because muh fashion
>make-up for working out, because muh femininity
Stupid, whore is stupid.
>>
>fat ass that goes to the gym

>implying you have to go to the gym to get laughed at

Doesn't matter where you are, someone will laugh at you for being fat. So just go to the gym and lose that fat.
>>
>>586759454
this
>>
>>586762141

I bet you're a hipster faggot who wears skinny jean.
>>
>>586756580
then they're fucking stupid cause at least he's doing something with his problem. in a year or two they may be drooling and begging for his cock.

OH WELL.

is it just me who respects even the most obese guys who decided to lose the fucking weight? it cant be just me.
>>
>>586757295

He doesn't need to go to a gym to fucking eat less, you mong.
>>
>>586761976
General life pro-tip:
Stop giving a single fuck about what anyone thinks.
If you want to be a fat disgusting basement loner for the rest of your one chance at a life? Fine, you go ahead.
Want to make more of it? Go ahead. Be the fat guy every man respects and every girl laughs at in the gym for a couple of months until you're neck deep in pussy.
>>
File: 1314986918022.jpg (1MB, 1024x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1314986918022.jpg
1MB, 1024x3000px
>>586757937
>metabolism is slow
>slow
>muscle tone
>tone
nt Scooby
>>
>>586756580
Friendly reminder she will be begging for his dick in 6 months.
>>
>>586756580
oh look it's this thread again, op is a huge faggot.
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 720x960px
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (64KB, 346x257px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
64KB, 346x257px
>>586762480

this

Don't get sad or embarrassed that people are laughing at you.

Fuck that.

Get pissed.

Fuck everyone else. Lift and kick people's asses.
>>
>>586756580
so?
>>
>>586762833
>every man respects
There's a reason for that shit.
None of these /fit/fags were just born fit.
People who are successful - in physical health, business and money, academics whatever - respect genuine effort cause they had to put it in themselves at some point and learned the wisdom of humility themselves.
That cackling jackals are just distracting from their insecurity. it's pointless to engage it.
>>
>>586762775
fat people don't just "eat less", their stommach is bigger which means they need to eat more to get full... a faster metabolism which comes from working out is what they need.
>>
>>586762731
I'm with you Anon. When a fat bloke or girl comes into the gym and is genuinely trying I offer help if they don't know how the particular machine works. I have a great respect for those who try.
>>
>>586760430
Japanese?
>>
>>586756848
Respect brother
>>
If they're going to the gym i don't laugh at them, they at least a bit pf my respect cause they want to get it shape.
HOWEVER if i see a fat ass anywhere else i feel absolutely repulsed. They're disgusting human beings.
>>
>>586757075
Its alright bud, at least u got fat girls to roll around with
>>
File: 1418569712786~2.jpg (160KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1418569712786~2.jpg
160KB, 960x1280px
>>586757937
Actually no nigger.
Weight training will increase your base metabolic rate for 36 hours, increase your muscle mass, which will increase your base metabolism, and has positive effects on your looks, because the mass you build will becone visible once the pounds drop.

Also: going too low in the calories will make your body go jew mode and stop caloric expendature nearly all together, making you lose muscle in stead of fat

Picture related. It's what you'll be getting with that approach
>>
>>586756580

He can lose weight, she will always be ugly.
>>
>>586758448
Everyone.
>>
At Least the guy is actually Trying to get out and do something - Better than him continuing to sit on his ass
>>
>He lifts for grills.
if you lift for girls you're pathetic. I personally lift for functional strength, but everyone has their reasons
>>
>>586761149
Take an English class nigger
>>
>>586763668
What do you mean everyone?
>>
>>586763930

He means most people and humans being a socially driven specie makes him right. But this is /b/ so ... yeah.
>>
>>586757937
>it's pretty stupid to do weight training when you're fat

Muscle training builds muscle mass, muscle mass burns calories. While I wouldn't suggest it as your only workout, building muscle is very helpful in burning fat and keeping your motivation up. Also, who knows what this dude's situation is, he may not be able to do much cardio due to any number of reasons, so diet and weight training would be perfect.
>>
>>586757937
I hope this is a troll
>>
>>586763628
post more
>>
>>586761778
That doesn't change the fact that you're wrong about your preference.
>>
>>586761778

>That's sexist!

I'm not one of those tools who use that term to appear like an hypocrite who pretends like I am a caring gentleman who cares about bullshit issues.

I say that I like all tits sizes and don't discriminate. All of the tits sizes are good tits sizes.
>>
>>586759703
stay fat
>>
>>586764584
You're lying through your fucking teeth.
Spare me the PC bullshit. Everyone has a preference of some sort. This is about priorities, not about making a rainbow.
>>
>>586763145
is that raywilliamjohnson?
>>
>>586764741

Ok, mom, I often forget you know me better than I do.
>>
File: faceb.png (171KB, 398x533px) Image search: [Google]
faceb.png
171KB, 398x533px
ITT everyone getting trolled, do you even internet /b/?
>>
>>586764762
yes
>>
>>586765070
When you're deluding yourself most people actually do.
>>
>>586765070
Now clean up your fucking room you filthy pig.
>>
>>586761229
is this what you tell yourself when women don't look at you in the bar to console yourself? bodybuilding is a sport like any other, any serious bodybuilder like the one in your picture isn't doing it for the women you fucking idiot. do you think professional athletes work in their respective sport because they want pussy?
>>
>>586756848
Pow right in the kisser
>>
File: this is truly banterful.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
this is truly banterful.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>586756580
that moment when girls are laughing at OP anyway
>>
>>586765318

Yes, mom, what a great delusion I am living, the pressure of this lie is unbearable on my soul!
>>
>>586765598
Stop pretending you have a soul you disappointment.
>>
>>586758507
>Woman detected
>>
>>586756848
This!
>>
the trippy part is he never wants to kill her
>>
>>586756580
Friendly reminder if you're a woman between the ages of 16-19, you are more inclined to be an evil bitch.
>>
>>586758466
He was a faggot who swam fast and millions died because of him. I think he deserves death.
>>
>>586765783
Friendly reminder that you're a faggot
>>
>>586765656

but I have though because I gave myself to Jesus Christ my lord and savior and also your savior repent now or face eternal hell at the hand of Satan the forsaken angle.
>>
>>586758448
Non atheists
>>
That guy doesn't give a fuck what some cardio bunny/ cross fitter trend whore with her starbucks coffee thinks. He knows he's fat, and he's about to work on it.
>going to the gym for bitches

PLus, men aren't emotional little speical snowflakes, you shouldn't be getting your feeling hurt if you're older than 25 and male. That's some female shit.
>>
>>586765940
God. Just stop trying.
>>
>>586758166
nah
>>
>>586757937
800-1200 calories a day.
This would literally kill a fat person.
>>
File: billcosby.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
billcosby.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>586758302
>>
I'm fat at fuck 5'9 285.. and I go to the gym regularly.

I will give motherfuckers the death stare if they look at me funny, and yes I have embarrassing tits, lmao

But in reality I have gotten nothing but helpful tips and compliments every time someone has talked to me.

Yes I've gotten some funny looks, but those funny looks are given right back only cause the gym is cramped as fuck sometimes and we're all trying not to take another guy's head off by mistake during peak hours.

And even if someone is judging/laughing, so what. I'm too focused on what I'm doing to pay attention, and let's be real as well no one openly laughs at someone else.
>>
How the fuck do you think fat people are supposed to be skinny if all you do is make fun of them for trying? Wtf is wrong with a person who is fat and self-conscious that wants to change their body for obvious reasons? This is why people hate themselves, becauae of assholes like you!
>>
File: 1416543027379.jpg (75KB, 878x768px) Image search: [Google]
1416543027379.jpg
75KB, 878x768px
>>586766191
this
>>
>>586766292
1200 would still work.

Just set some daily nutritional targets like:

270 gr carbohydrates
60 gr fats
60 gr protein / 80 if you're working out

Watch a Spartan body slowly forming.
>>
>>586756580
every fat sac of shit earns nothing but my respect, if i see him often at the gym. You OP are just a faggot.
>>
>>586766494
Dunno man, maintenance calories for fat people are apparently like 3300.
>>
This thread is convincing me to hit the gym soon.
>>
>>586764289
Most cardio is rough on the joints, joint heavy exercise should be actively dissuaded in the fat. No point in being thin if you end up crippled.
>>
>>586766213

lol I'm not the one desperately trying to win the tits argument on a fat shaming thread on 4chin's bay
>>
>>586756580
Wow, that is pathetic... The guy is trying to better himself and some cunt is making fun of him. Some people are only truly happy if someone suffers more than they do.
>>
>>586765940
You just had to go full rambling beta on him. You where doing so good...you massive faggot..
>>
That chick is a fucking cunt.
>>
>>586766701
That's the point

The carbohydrates are your immediate energy source, will keep your system going spread out over the day and give you energy for the work out. North of 300 you overdo it and start converting excess to fat.

Meanwhile keep the fat under the threshold. It's used as a substitute and for some side functions, but anything beyond what you actually use gets stored. This is where most fuck up since they just count calories, but calories are an energy representation of all forms of nutrients. You overshoot that barrier and you get a disproportional intake. You get north of 130 or so and you're taking in more fat than you body can physically process regardless of other forms of energy (carb, exces protein) being deprived.

The proteins go to protein structures (muscle) first and then get converted to fats. Should be just over the threshold. Whatever's unused and converted to fats can fall in your buffer, you fall under it and you start losing muscle mass regardless of how much you workout.
>>
>>586767312

Hey we all gotta fail at one point or another.
>>
>>586766191
>, men aren't emotional little speical snowflakes, you shouldn't be getting your feeling hurt if you're older than 25 and male.

TFW 29 and my female
>>
>>586756580
if you posted this... go kill yourself cause your fatter than he is you fat fucking cow. wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole.... shallow fucking crack whore
>>
>>586767456
Fair enough.
>>
File: 1406668429689.jpg (156KB, 494x531px) Image search: [Google]
1406668429689.jpg
156KB, 494x531px
>>586756848
I respect any heavy person going to the gym and actually trying to better themselves. They are at least putting in the effort rather than sitting on their ass at home complaining about it.

Also, most of 'those' kind of girls at the gym do one set of five with 5lb weights then go get icecream because they worked SOOOOO hard.
>>
File: 1418960965602.jpg (22KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1418960965602.jpg
22KB, 500x375px
>>586767199
>>
>>586767386
>>586766701
I.e. this dude wants to maintain healthy energy use and fall short of his carbohydrate requirement while not simply adding more fats into his system while he's doing it.

Carbohydrate just under requirement, fat clear under requirement. He'll start burning through his reserves.
Oh and the figures I just quoted come down to 2073 kcal per day.
>>
>>586766448
>

Haha that shirt would make a feminazis head explode...
>>
>>586756580

maybe if she wasn't so flat it wouldn't be a problem
>>
>>586766384
>How the fuck do you think fat people are supposed to be skinny if all you do is make fun of them for trying?

Did you know you can lose weight by not eating like a pig?
>>
Soup, /b/. Former Amerifat here.

Here are four tips from a guy who lost, and has kept off 120 pounds.

1) what you're eating is 80% of the battle.
I was too fucking fat to exercise effectively and stick to it. So I changed what I ate. Didn't drink calories. Mustard was my only condiment. Vegetables became my friend. The most important thing this will do is break your body's cravings and bad habits. It will reboot the way you process food.

2) fuck the gym
When you are super fat, two things are true - you are more likely to overdo it, hurting yourself and your ability to sustain a workout routine. Start easy while you adjust to your nutritional changes. Walk a few miles a day. second thing - your body weight is the only weight you need to work. You've got a lot of it, and it will help you burn it off you. No equipment necessary. That said, avoid high Impact exercise at first, because you're fat. If you want an intense workout, find a pool. your weight isn't a factor anymore.

3) be in this for the long haul
You will not fix this overnight. You WILL NOT fix this overnight. Chances are you are fat because of habits that neglect your body. You are not just working out. You are making lifestyle changes. You want to create sustainable permanent behaviors. This is going to KEEP the weight off.

4) you can still drink*
No beer. No calorie laden mixers. Hard liquor only, and if you do drink, it replaces a meal (this has an added benefit of you needing to drink less to get as drunk as you want to be)

*this is obviously risky advice for alcoholics only and isn't necessarily with your health in mind
>>
>>586757428
anyone find her twitter
>>
File: bloodtypeGaylord.gif (150KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
bloodtypeGaylord.gif
150KB, 500x333px
>>586757937
Bet you lost the weight between your ears, silly fag.
>>
>>586769402
I wish. body shaming ditch needs a doxing.
>>
>>586758374
Same here, I go off my way to help them or teach em how do stuff.
Brahs help brahs no matter what size
>>
this is why i'll b fat forever
>>
>>586756580

ugh men have become such fucking bitches. look at this - listening to a whores opinions like it matters
>>
Well I was kinda chuby the first time I entered in a gym
People is very fiendly and most of them will tell you when you're doing wrong an excersice
Now I work in a gym, no fucks given
>>
I have respect for people who go to the gym and train right. However, I cannot stand fatties who excuse their obesity by saying, "I've tried dieting. It doesn't work. I've simply come to the conclusion that this is how I am, and I love my body." No shit dieting doesn't work. You should just be eating varied and balanced meals with enough physical exercise. Fat fucks pretend that dieting is the answer because they already know it doesn't work, but at least they can have an excuse for not really putting in any amount of real effort.
>>
>>586769355
Ty anon for tis
>>
Which is just more proof how obnoxious and childish girls are. It takes tremendous effort to break the cycle of sitting and eating and actually change yourself. Fatty there deserves a medal. The Empty Couch.
>>
op is a mean guy
>>
File: tumblr_ngdvcaHhrt1tpypfzo4_500.png (65KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngdvcaHhrt1tpypfzo4_500.png
65KB, 500x382px
>be me
>obese, huge man boobs
>join gym, ashamed, always cover man boobs with towel
>everyone watches me, laugh at me
two years later
>am one of the strongest guys at the gym
>dont care about towel anymore

Never give up guys
>>
>>586757075
>women begging for sex
they hold the vaginas, dumbass. This means they will never have to beg for sex outside of talking dirty to the guy she didn't have to beg to fuck her.
>>
>>586775696
are you still obese?
>>
>>586775847
Lost 45 pounds but gained it back. Now im losing it again.
>>
>>586776220
beetus?
>>
>>586769355
>your body weight is the only weight you need to work

Bullshit. Build muscle, burn fat. And no, what you eat is not 80% of the battle.
>>
>>586763628
>jew mode
>holocaust
kek
>>
File: 1394568840618.gif (12KB, 320x325px) Image search: [Google]
1394568840618.gif
12KB, 320x325px
>>586776535
>>
File: 1365473039303.jpg (9KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
1365473039303.jpg
9KB, 247x204px
>be me
>be over 300 lbs
>find out gf is cheating
>runsingleplayermode.exe
>decide fuck this life
>go to gym
>lose 75lbs
>still fat
>look better though
>feel better
>i see men and women snikcering at my fat ass on the eliptical/treadmil
>0 fucks given.
>their laughing tells me they were never fat and lost significant weight
>i'm fatter than them and have made a greater physical achievment than them
>they still look better naked though
>oh well

My fat ass is off to the gym. Peace off faggots.
>>
>>586756580
It's funny because she won't have the guts to go to the gym when she gets fat.
>>
>>586756580
So, girls are a bunch of fuckheads? this can't be true.
>>
>>586758798
>>586758580
>>586758570
>>586757680
>>586756953

no fat faggots, not "this"

Fat people are fucking retards. They take up the machines, sit around for 5 minutes after a set for a break, and get in the way
>>
>>586756848
true. skinny or fat you are seen the same.
>>
Jews are the master race
>>
>>586756580
Lol Op what are you 12? "Oh hahahahaha ive never seen a fat person before!"
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 320x240px
>>586756580
Literally who gives a fuck? Atleast they are making the effor to go to the gym and try to turn their life around. They could stay home and avoid embarrassment and post on 4chan all day sure, but they choose not to. Who gives a shit if some bitch laughs at them? More power to them
>>
>>586776495
Not when you're a superfat. You aren't going to create a sustainable lifestyle if you are dumbassing it. You have to start slow, because all that fucking fat on you can and will be a liability when you start.
>>
>>586756580
Friendly reminder girls are fucking retarded
>>
if the guy's working out and trying to better himself, good for him

if he's just there ogglin wimmens while sucking down protein shakes, then he should be mocked mercilessly
>>
>>586777010
HAHAHA, you actually complain about people staying out of the way by using the machines, how is your first week of going to the gym going?
>>
>>586756580

Fatasfatass
>>
>>586776687
This is the true mindset that will change everything. Follow this man people.
>>
>>586758083
He's working his fat ass to get thin dip fuck do you not understand how big of an accomplishment that is here?
>>
File: 1418943280812.jpg (10KB, 200x195px) Image search: [Google]
1418943280812.jpg
10KB, 200x195px
>>586762775

Skinnyfag detected lol

Get the fuck out of here
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 338x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 338x600px
>>586758507
>>
File: 543.jpg (37KB, 700x466px)
543.jpg
37KB, 700x466px
>>586756580
lmao
While she laughs the fats lift.
While she takes shower the fats lift.
While she calls her friends to grab after-workout meals.. the fats lift.

>(f)at the end
>>
>>586756580
Yea but atleast my tits are bigger than hers and I can laugh about that in her face about her bug bite tits
>>
>>586756848
This.
Fuck that fake faced bitch, shes wearing makeup to the gym, what the effin fuck? Dumb bitch. Respect to the fat guy.
>>
>>586756580

What is this? fuckin reddit?

Tits or GTFO
>>
to the /fit/izens still lurking, got any tips for a skinnyfat fucker with zero muscles?

I jog thrice a week but I can lift for shit
>>
>>586777010

>Sit around for 5 minutes after a set

Are you fucking retarded? You take a decent break after doing a set so you don't fuck yourself over. Sure some may take a minute or two but over exaggerations get you no where.
>>
File: 1415610225020.jpg (138KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1415610225020.jpg
138KB, 720x720px
>>586756580
>>
gym rat here

> first workout ~8 years ago
> been consistently going the last 3 years
> never was fat, but started as twig
> now 195 lbs
> 8% bodyfat
> everybody starts somewhere
>>
>>586775723
Unless anon has a thick roll of cash... Then they beg cause all women are hoes.
>>
Fuckin newfags.

OP, Tits or GTFO
>>
This fucking thread raped my faith in humanity. On /b/ of all places. You guys can be fucking awesome sometimes. This is the type of spark that spawns action against shit that's fucked up in the world. I fucking love you guys. And to wrap things up, check em~
>>
>>586780360
Get enough protein and lift heavy, if you have more questions you can go to QTDDTOT (questions that dont deserve their own thread) on /fit/, a lot of help there.
Consistency is key.
>>
>>586762372
so you are gay?
>>
>>586780360
>Read Brooks Kubiks "Dinosaur Training."
>Don't listen to anybody for 2 years, trust the book and lift as often and hard as you can
>come back and ask for advice
>>
File: 1416781708835.jpg (150KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1416781708835.jpg
150KB, 1280x800px
Any fat ass with half a brain knows this that why you start working out "rocky 4" style.
>>
That guy behind mr tits seen what she did and knows who she is. He will find her and when he does it'll be in a dark ally and he will brutally rape her for having smaller tits. He will post it on /b/, she will cry, lesson learnt.
>>
>>586765118

People on /b/ who also has facebook and a social life is the 1% in here
>>
Can confirm I find it hard to not laugh when I see fat fucks at the gym because I just start thinking about how they will probably still go to mcdonalds later kek
>>
>>586756580

Friendly reminder that they laugh at you even more when they see you, 45 years old, 365lbs in public. Depending on how their day is going, a singe of pity may occur, because they know its too late for you to make any positive changes to your health, and, they know that you're living off of socially secured income and foodstamps and thus are not even appealing on a financial basis.

If you're at the gym, starting a routine, maintaining a diet, trying to go somewhere with you're life, they will only be able to laugh at you for so long.
>>
Fat guy here

How should i get started on losing weight? i wanna start diet on 2015
Im patient, i know i wont get skinny in 1 month like those shitty commercials say, but i just need something to get started on
>>
>>586782967
no you dont start in 2015, you start now.
no more alcoholic drinks, cookies, crisps, soda, deep fried food for starters.
2 pieces of fruit every day.
whole grain bread, not white bread.
>>
>>586782967
Yes. Start. Fuck the popular sayings also, you can eat whatever you want and work out regularly to lose weight. Best method,
>alternate between push-ups and sit-ups during commercials on tv, or between matchmaking games.
>>
>>586783470
>>586783817
Kek
>>
>>586782967

tl;dr version: Eat less, do more. Hunger pains are going to be a very real part of your life. There's no magic cure for them. You have to be prepared for the effect this is going to have on your mood, as well. Prepare accordingly and try not to push people in your life away because of the misery that's going to come from being constantly hungry.

I know it sounds gay, but, get a dance workout DVD to use privately. Like ZUMBA or billy banks, or some shit. It'll start you down the road to burning fat, if you follow and stick with it.

Once you start to shed some and you feel capable of more than you were before, that's when to get into typical calisthenics. Crunches/squats/push-ups/facing an ottoman backwards and doing dips off of it/brisk walking/jogging at a comfortable pace (no matter how slow you go youre lapping everyone at mcdonald's)

the hardest part, bar none, is going to be maintaining a diet in the beginning. It requires a lot of discipline. Its like telling a chronic masturbator to just keep their hands out of their pants. They have to want a lifestyle change, just about desperately, and see a problem with their behavior, before discipline even becomes a plausible factor in life.
>>
If a male posted the equivalent of this about a female and posted it online there would be a fucking shitstorm about fat shaming, but why don't we ever talk about male fat shaming? It happens moreso than with women even.
>>
>>586784266
Nigger
>>
>>586784266

because its seriously only teenage girls and insecure guys who worry that they're not as buff as their secret gay crush that spots for them who laugh at anyone trying to improve their lives.
>>
>>586784266
feminists hate him!
>>
>>586777010
says the Fat Person.
>>
>>586782967
your plate should have more veggies and fiber than meat(but still enough protein to build muscle) and start measuring out your food, what you think is a normal serving is probably double for a regular person.

find out your daily caloric need vs how much you actually eat and try to shave off a few calories every week till they line up

your main goal should be to build muscle, a lot of people quit because they're goal is to go from tub of goo to thin.
buy some weights (avoid crossfit unless you want to fuck up your joints and slow your progress)

your week should be something like 3-4 days muscle training, 2 cardio 1 of rest.
>>
who cares, at least they're trying to lose weight.

There are a lot of fat faggots out there who accept that they're fat and embrace like it's a badge of honor.

Friendly reminder that OP sucks so much dick that he beat his whore mothers dick sucking record of 37 black guys in an alley.
>>
that guy looks tall as fuck. if he loses the fat and gets a bit of muscle he'll be drowning in pussy.

i hope he's gonna make it.
>>
>>586784728
THIRTY SEVEN?!
>>
>>586784728
I'M THIRTY SEVEN???
>>
>>586784728
37?!
>>
File: tumblr_ly6hv57jxp1qip799.gif (291KB, 500x225px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ly6hv57jxp1qip799.gif
291KB, 500x225px
>>586784728
>>
>>586776495
This guy doesn't know what he's talking about.
It is easier to not drink 300 calories or eat a 300 calorie cinnamon bun than it is running 45 minutes of cardio on an elliptical.

Eating is almost all of it.
And you'd be absolutely surprised at what body weight execises can do.

Take it from someone from /fit/. I've gone MWF for 15 months.
>>
>>586784119
>>586784668

I already eat a lot of veggies, and, believe it or not, i almost eat.
The reason why i am fat is because i barely do shit
Working out privately for sure sounds gay, haha, but ill try it
Thanks for the tips, im taking screenshots of your post and lets see how i can work on it
Is /fit/ any decent? or is it a joke like others single-purpose boards like /g/?
>>
File: tumblr_n8ocu7xmg71tdwy8zo2_500.gif (1MB, 500x267px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n8ocu7xmg71tdwy8zo2_500.gif
1MB, 500x267px
>>586785266
>>
File: dante2.gif (27KB, 320x237px) Image search: [Google]
dante2.gif
27KB, 320x237px
>>586784728
Mate...
>>
>>586756580

No. If you're a fatass that goes to a gym, no-one laughs at you.

They laugh at you, when you're a fat-ass who will never, ever try to go to a gym.
>>
File: 1373408850060.jpg (37KB, 549x543px) Image search: [Google]
1373408850060.jpg
37KB, 549x543px
>>586756580
Isn't the point of a gym to get fit in the first place ?
Like oh look at that fatty Ha, bitch please at least he's doing something about it.
People such idiots if he's just fat n not doing anything about it people will laugh if he has discipline people will still laugh, Oh ignorant America you amuse me !
>>
>>586786073
>They laugh at you, when you're a fat-ass who will never, ever try to go to a gym.

Not if you stay in your room where nobody can see you.

Check mate atheist.
>>
>>586785674

/fit/ are bros.
Most people who are healthy WANT you to make it. They want you to experience the positivity that physical fitness brings.
>>
>>586786270
>Isn't the point of a gym to get fit in the first place ?

No its to pose and show off your body and hook up with other genetically blessed people.
>>
>>586757937
You are so fucking dumb. Working out (including lifting weights) is PROACTIVE to getting in shape and losing weight. I was a self defense instructor for 4 years, and my dad was a personal trainer for 5 and a bodybuilder his whole life. What exactly is your experience, aside from being drunk all day long?
>>
>>586764206
normal people care about others' oppinions and live by them. successful people don't give a fuck. that's why this guy is losing weight in a gym instead of sipping mountain dew in his mother's basement

comprende?
>>
>>586757518
Looks like sweats. Girls wear makeup at the gym. Theres no explanation for what they wear bro
>>
>>586764344
if you want to lose weight, you need cardio, not lifting. it ofc helps, but cardio is over 3 times more efficient if done properly
>>
>>586786350
then EVERYONE laughs at you, with tears of pity, when you're shown on TV, after they have to demolish a wall of the house and use a crane to get you out, to a hospital for the stomach-stapling operation before you die.
>>
>>586758374
nice abs you soft fuck
>>
>>586763334
Tell me again why people have to eat till their full?

Am I on retardchan?
>>
File: 1407589720190.jpg (52KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1407589720190.jpg
52KB, 600x900px
>>586786468
Yeah sure society's standards today in this century perhaps, if the majority is as shallow as you at least.
I personally don't feel insecure or shallow enough to actually care enough about my appearance like you.
But hey we can't all be non-conformists, Gym's n corporate companies would go to shit then.
>>
>>586785674
gotta have lots of fiber!
then start doing some shit man, even if its some squats and curls when you're bored.

set a goal for yourself with real punishments if you fail to reach it.

ex you can only do 1 set of 10 squats/curls etc try to double it in a week, if you fail no games/tv for 3 days
>I was gonna say no fap, but you should be cutting down on that anyway.
>>
>>586787084

This.

there's no reason you shouldn't have confidence in yourself for starting a proactive fitness routine.
No matter who you are, or, what you do, how blessed you are, someone, somewhere, is going to laugh at you and call you a faggot. Even sincerely believe that they are better than you for their own reasons.

Your life is your responsibility. Take absolute confidence in it, no matter what. Its the things you can change that you choose not to that will haunt you the rest of your life. People can't help if they were not born with attractive facial features, or one arm, and shit like that. You can control your weight, if you want to, however. Even if you like to spend 2/3 of your time in front a computer.
>>
>>586756580
Max or adam pls.>>586756580
>>
File: 1417553618921.jpg (18KB, 240x299px) Image search: [Google]
1417553618921.jpg
18KB, 240x299px
>>586756580
At least he's ten times better than the fat fucks that sit at home on the internet all day and night. He's bettering himself, when he gets cut and bitches like that start wanting his cock, he's just gonna be like "nah bitch go on somewhere". Women are shallow whores, every bit as much as most men are. Fact.
>>
>>586756580
Telling fat people to not go to the gym is like telling cancer patients they shouldn't go to the hospital; they need it the most.
>>
>>586757937
The only 20 lbs fat you lost was your brain
>>
>>586763105
is this you?
>>
The only thing fatties should give a fuck about in the gym is their form. Whilst they're laughing at him, he'll be making sweet gains.
Thread posts: 287
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.