[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /b/ Ausfag here I am wondering if anyone here likes to do

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 2

File: shemaghh.jpg (244KB, 576x582px) Image search: [Google]
shemaghh.jpg
244KB, 576x582px
Sup /b/ Ausfag here I am wondering if anyone here likes to do what I do. I've never had many hobbies but I've found an activity i have become addicted to. I like to walk around at night scaring people (just got back from doing so), I wear a shemagh, hoodie and camo jacket over the hoodie, I carry a 7inch double edged hunting knife on my belt with the sheath showing and a 40cm retractable saw in my left hand, it's got 2cm teeth and looks mean.

I have a large nature area behind my house that leads to many parks/ovals and all around my suburb, It also leads to the back of a large shopping complex, I use these paths to get around avoiding police patrols (one goes straight down my street about every 4 hours).

Usually I walk till I find either someone else walking or a bunch of people at one of the parks, people are always around even at midnight although it's usually kids drinking. When I find another person or a group of people I walk toward them till I'm sure they see me, flick my saw out and say hello while remaining completely still, I've only ever gotten a "hello" back, after they reply, or after 2 minutes of staring at them, I start slowing walking toward them, unshealth my knife and wield it in my right hand. I've been doing this for 6 months and I've never had a confrontation, people always run.

Lately I've been getting much bolder as I've been doing the same thing for so long. Tonight I decided to take a stroll down the front of the mall, despite it being after midnight there were around 10 people there, I didn't do my usual thing, I walked with my saw out holding eye contact with everyone I passed, It was an amazing feeling, so much adrenaline. Two people bolted to their vehicles and everyone else just stopped talking and looked at me. Afterwards I circled back around to the paths and watched the carpark from a safe distance for an hour, I could see all the people were now talking, one waving his hands around, no cops showed up.
>>
>>586730515
I first started doing this with a friend but he moved away. I really want another partner to do this with, when there are two of you the adrenaline hits so much harder, I once felt like I was going to have a heart attack.

Does anyone else do anything similar to this? Would any of you ausfags like to come with me on one of my walk, if so post your postcode pls.

Lots of people I know used to be /b/tards so If you think you know me post my name and I'll confirm if you're correct.
>>
Please go on a killing spree
>>
>>586730766
Give me a pistol with 300 bullets and I will.
>>
>>586730515
Chris go kill yourself you fucking loser.
>>
>>586731954
>>586731954
Initial of last name..?
>>
Australia is like the experimental testing ground for the NWO.

You guys get fucked with like a kids toy.

It's sad.
>>
>>586732091
K and you've got two middle names they start with F and T
>>
>>586732305
Jesus fuck well that was unexpected, you could be one of about 5, how do you know me?

>>586732303
What?
>>
>>586732473
As if. Just know one of your friends now know you're a deranged psychopath, I've saved this shit too might show others.
>>
>>586732473
bwahahahahahaha
>>
>>586732857
Why not send it directly to the police? I'm sure there have been some complaints about Mr Crazifuck
>>
>>586732857

gg, show it to his work

even said he would go kill people if he had a weapon

Australia likes that right?
>>
>>586732857

Fuck this fuck.. Report him
>>
>>586730515
state/city?
>>
report. sounds like he needs a bullet in his head like that cunt from the siege last week.

faggot
>>
>>586732857
Show them I doubt they'll care, I'm always talking about crazy shit.

>>586733040
I've delt with the "internet police" once before, they send regular cops.. you just explain how your WEP was hacked and you've got rootkits on your PC, they can't do shit unless you admit it.

>>586733070
Even if he did, they couldn't do anything otherwise I'll scream unfair dismissal.
>>
>>586733515
In which case you should have no worries
>>
>>586733514
I'm a middle class white 4th born aussie, no bullets will be going into my head.
>>
>>586733689
Your partner was Corey L am I right?
>>
>>586734116
Yep, shame he had to move. Why don't you join me whoever you are :)? I can guarantee you'll get the thrill of your life.
>>
>>586734116

report this mofucker
>>
>>586730515

The stuff you're doing sounds like stuff I'd do when I was 11 years old. You look much too old to be wasting your time doing immature shit like this.
>>
>>586734290
I'm not fucking deranged I always knew you were fucked chasing thrills like that will get you killed and I hope you fuck with the wrong people one day

>>586734441
I dont think it will do anything he has been tracked down for sending death threats to businesses and gotten out of it twice in the past.
>>
>>586730515
Where abouts in Aus are you?
>>
>>586734982
At least end his anonymity...
>>
>>586735201
This.

>>586734982
Post his name and facebook
>>
>>586734754
>pic unrelated
What do you do for a thrill then?

>>586734982
You don't have to be "deranged" your body will go into fight or flight and you WILL get a huge kick out of it, come on, you're on /b/ at 2am, you obviously have nothing better to do with your time.

And no, It won't do a damn thing, not only will I lie like always but
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
GG.
>>
>>586735201
Chris Forbes-Tailor Kain

He doesn't use Facebook or any type of social media to my knowledge
>>
>>586736136
ahhhh, I can hear the pukkering of the bunghole from here.

So, we begin....
>>
File: 1386496157253.jpg (46KB, 465x382px) Image search: [Google]
1386496157253.jpg
46KB, 465x382px
>>586730515
>>
>>586735546
Chris you're fucked, do you not think about the people you're doing this to? How close have you come to actually attacking someone? I bet in a month you kill someone and we both know how you'll do in prison.
>>
>>586736136
What's up Will? Why are you exposing him?
>>
>>586736903
cos he's a dangerous lunatic
>>
>>586736903
>>586736136

australia is a small place eh
>>
>>586736646
Cunt I am not fucked and if I find out who you are I will fucking ruin you and your families life, I'll go after every single fucking one, dropping my name you cunt, yeah I don't use social media so good luck finding me you trash moralfags.
And yeah I think about them and they're going through the exact same thing as me, fight or flight, didn't you ever get caught doing shit as a kid? do you not remember the thrill you got from it? and fuck you're laying down the morals aren't you, you're on fucking /b/ here faggot.
>>
>>586737147
Yeah theres like five of us out here.
>>
>>586736903
Not will..
>>
>>586737188
Oh Chrissy boy, you done did it now. Will's doing you a favor, you're going to die soon.
>>
>>586736646
I'm gonna be watching my friends very closely, you better keep your fucking act together because I will notice if your behavior changes around me
>>
>>586736136
If you actually know this dude give us a location of some sort. It can be vague
>>
>>586737188
Sounds like someone is craving a pizza
>>
>>586737188
Notified police

Your exploits and fun is over dude.

My suggestion, find a damn good excuse before you get the knock on your door. They have your name and said they have reports of activity already.
>>
>>586737188
Give me your location and I'll screen cap this and send it to your local police station. I'm sure they'd be interested in popping in for a chat
>>
>>586737188
Sounds like you're fucked to me
>>
Next time don't go blabbing about illegal shit you do. Its the #1 reason people get caught
>>
Oh shit... /b/ is white knight suddenly! WORLD IS COMING TO AN HERO
>>
>>586737674
excellenty. Archive this shit
>>
Tldr... You're a cock-smoker
>>
>>586737562
lmao how about I show all of them and I show your parents and email it to your work so everyone changes around you?

>>586737573
He lives in geelong the only reason in not dropping his address is because of his family
>>
>>586738099
Not a problem, I'll track his family down and send them this thread.
>>
>>586737674
As I said I can get out of anything over the internet, ofcourse they have my name I'm known to police faggot.

>>586737822
been caught before got out of it, your point?

>>586737841
FUCKING THIS!

>>586738099
3 out of 5 of those people have answered there phones, I highly doubt you would answer, you could be one of two, so are you Charlie or are you Sam? maybe I should drive over to both there homes and kill everyone inside?
>>
>>586738482
watch that edge m8
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.