[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I leave my parents' house and go as far as possible

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 7

File: sdfasdfas.jpg (33KB, 353x353px) Image search: [Google]
sdfasdfas.jpg
33KB, 353x353px
How do I leave my parents' house and go as far as possible in the unknown wide world without money or any kind of equipment and infrastructure? What's the minimum least I need to have and do in order to survive until I get a job and an income. I'm 25. No education, no experience.
>>
>>586711835
1st
>>
>>586711835

get a job, hippy.
>>
>Without money

You'll starve to death
>>
Bumping for interest
>>
good luck
>>
obviously get a low requierements job, save 1k and leave to eitehr south america or asia or even africa those are countires in which you can survie for a long time with litte funds.

i live in switzerland you won't last a month here with only 1k...
>>
>>586712223
In my hometown is virtually impossible.
>>
>>586711835
every time i see this movie i want to do exactly what ur saying.....

but without money?

>StarvetoDeath.jpg
>>
Where Bouts do you live? If you are in the states, head to North Dakota. Plenty of work for losers like you.
>>
>>586712897

bullshit. look harder.
>>
>>586712840
Oh. I'm already from a shithole country from Eastern Europe. I was thinking the first world places in the West will be the thing to solve my problems.
>>
>>586713273
This is the attitude of loads of eastern europeans, there are so many of them that are homeless in my city.
>>
>>586711835
>find a truck driver
>get good at sucking dick
>>
>>586712897
Then move
>>
>>586713273
No. Its scum like you that come to the 1st world EU countries and fuck shit up for the rest of us that already live here.
>>
>>586713273
salut, si eu plec la munca in west din ianuarie.
>>
File: tumblr_ndmadueg6B1te46ypo1_500.jpg (87KB, 500x706px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndmadueg6B1te46ypo1_500.jpg
87KB, 500x706px
>>586711835
Black cockaroni is superabundant
>>
>>586711835

1) Become a nigger, rob people for money to live on

2) Apply for muh welfares

Also, I'm doubting you are 25, probably some middle school kid that is mad at his parents for telling him to go to school.
>>
>>586713273
well just consider that getting into those countries is not just a matter of crossing borders. if you seek adventure in travel those countries dont really offer you that much without money.

dont get me wrong you can make it but it is probably easier to go into the other direction, just dont be delusional and think you'll malke it somehow without financial security.

but if you are really serious about it save as much as possible every month for about half a year, then sell all you've got and leave. point on a globus somewhere and just go...
>>
Join the army
>>
Friend of mine went to New Zealand without a penny. He "survived" easily 6 months and went back home.

He worked on Fruitfields collecting kiwi and shit. At first he was living just from tomato soup and washed himself in some public beach bathrooms. After he had enough money to buy a shitty car he drove through the whole country and worked for farmers till he felt like he had built something. He sold his car and bought a Tickets back home.
Easy
>>
Get a credit card. Get a job somewhere. Pay it back. Repeat.
>>
>>586711835
>go from place to place
>get some job at every place
>find nice people who will let you sleep in their houses and maybe give you some food

i know people who do things like that, i met a french guy who went from sanfrancisco to patagonia without money
motherfucker convinced a friend to give him some of our food
>>
>>586714099
if you are physically stable, this would be the answer. They feed you, provide you somewhere to sleep, and they educate you and they fucking PAY YOU.
>>
>>586714095
this.
also a way to travel is by couch surfing. also if you have good grades go to a Uni in Norway or sone place like that where they'll pay your living expenses and you'll be able o travel some. Au pair also offers something similar with living with families and teaching their chihldren english.
>>
>>586711835

go be a scuba diving teacher off the eastern coast of africa. its all travelrs and honeymooners.

live it up, and intermingle with lots of different people that constantly get refreshed.

save 2grand, and ur new life awaits
>>
>>586714574
no don't do that. nothing's worth dehumanizing yourself and others.
>>
omglolwtfbbq
>>
>>586711835
I would commit suicide. World is too scary and I've gotten too used to being given everything so I can't survive on my own. I would not be able to do things like go shopping or set up accounts to pay bills or set up garbage removal account, pay taxes, vote, etc. If I got a bill in the mail, I'd have no idea what to do. Just put some money in an envelope and send it off somewhere? I couldn't talk on the phone with anyone because I have never had an adult conversation. I'd probably start talking about penises and cumshots and saying nonsense like I'm shitposting on here.
I have to kill myself before I get dumped out in the world due to death of parents. I'm 36 and have never had a job and I've always lived at home
>>
>>586711835

suck and jerk dicks in public restrooms. Charge for it. Try and get a real job before you die of frostbite.
>>
Just moved to Colorado from Michigan. saved up about $1000 Stayed in a hotel for two weeks and found a job at a warehouse. 22 here btw
>>
File: Dimitrov-7-560.png (213KB, 560x315px) Image search: [Google]
Dimitrov-7-560.png
213KB, 560x315px
Thanks for the opinions all. I guess it's a no go. I'll try to make it here.

>>586713557
Yeah, sorry about that.

>>586713898
Sounds like a plan. Good luck. Pic related.
>>
>>586714882
idd these options work, but getting into without any education as OP mentioned is far more difficult at least from my perspective.
>>
>>586715553
dont be stupid man, you can make it. just be serious about it and start saving!
>>
>>586715340
please... these things are incredibly easy all you have to do is do them. and not bitch about it.
>>
File: tumblr_mas5y2chSI1qdcqnoo1_400.jpg (26KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mas5y2chSI1qdcqnoo1_400.jpg
26KB, 400x300px
>>586715344
Yes, niggers all always up for having their dicks sucked
>>
>>586713673
/thread
>>
>>586711835

set up a tent beside a soup kitchen you god damn hippie
>>
>>586715340
It just takes a couple weeks of shock before learning it all but it'll come as long as there isn't too much stress.
>>
>>586715340
You sound pretty coherent here. If you can learn to maintain this flow of logic and rhetoric when speaking with real people you should be able function at some basic level. I mean, you're obviously not retarded. It's a matter of confidence. I feel pretty much the same, but I'm younger. By the time I'm your age I'll probably be a totally ruined if I don't change something. The only thing that keeps me from an heroing is the little drama I'd cause with my folks.
>>
>>586715863
No my brain is not capable of doing these things. I know what they are intellectually and abstractly but can't actually do these things. I'm used to staying up all night every night and then sleeping randomly throughout the day and just jacking off for hours and then listening to music for hours and taking long baths. Can't make the adjustment. Gotta die
>>
>>586711835
get on the doll faggot
>>
File: gun-suicide.jpg (47KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
gun-suicide.jpg
47KB, 425x282px
>>586711835
Start drinking.
>>
>>586716345
Ever heard of Neuroplasticity motherfucker?
>>
File: 1414216632743.jpg (203KB, 1030x1520px) Image search: [Google]
1414216632743.jpg
203KB, 1030x1520px
>>586716283
This (pic) is essentially me.
>>
>>586711835
>commit a crime
>Go to jail
>Free living (food and a roof over your head)
>find someone to love
>get raped in the showers
>??????
>profit
>>
>>586711835
just join the military bro i am lifes cancer but u gotta move on bro ^_~ dont sit on this board with every other faggot whom secretly hates their lives good luck brother
>>
>>586714099
Navy. More fun, chance to go further away.
>>
>>586716810
agreed that's what im going in shits gonna be dope get stationed somewhere cool and be on a ship for 6months whats not to want ?
>>
>>586716810
Space army takes you even farther away though, into outer space. Join space army
>>
>>586716891
Wish i could swim ;-;
>>
Join the military, and get stationed overseas. Work as an IT or something, so when your done with service, you'll have work experience that you can actually use.
That or get a CDL and become a truck driver.
>>
>>586716995
That's something you could teach yourself
>>
>>586716966
I second that
>>
>>586716641
Yet you have acces to internet. A person who is capable of using the internet has to be able to do the most basic tasks daily life requires and get a stupid job like moving heavy things from one place to another or cleaning up stuff.
>>
Join a commune, you'll meet nice people, travel, grow as a person.
>>
>>586716995
haha i went to my cousins graduation from boot camp in Great Lakes, Chicago was pretty cool he said boot camps easy even swimming just dont be a nigger kick your feet bro you can do it or join the air force but army is shit trash food
>>
>>586717244
Crooked spine, torn knee ligaments, yellow teeth, stroke so face looks weird. Not presentable
>>
>>586717420
For you know if there's any good cults these days?
>>
>>586717593
Stay clear of cults, join one with a activist belief.
>>
>>586716745
>>586717030
When I was a kid I dreamed of becoming an FBI agent. When I was about to finish highschool, one my teacher recommended me to try the Police Academy. I started learning and preparing for the exams but then I change my mind and applied for something I couldn't handle and which I dropped out of shortly. Some aquaintances also suggested the army a couple of times. I also had a childhood friend and neighbour who signed up to it last year. Maybe that's my destiny.
>>
>>586713273

Shittier than Hungar?

This is Gabor. He started hitchhiking in Austria, went to Gibraltar, then to Jamaica, then to USA, then through Canada and to Alaska, and now is on his way to Patagonia. He's in Mexico now I guess.

How about you try and ask him he does he do it?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgQv6Z4TUmvmsACxbPdag0A
>>
File: 1408931504487.jpg (76KB, 609x587px) Image search: [Google]
1408931504487.jpg
76KB, 609x587px
>>586711835
I have been in the same boat as OP for a while now. I have managed to walk from one city to another on the concept of beating boredom. Only problems involved with it is lack of funds to keep going. Only way I can think of it going better is joining a group. Worst case scenario for me is taking an unregistered motorcycle on my last suicide run to a location picked out on a map prior. I will either ride until I run out of gas or the cops pull me up for breaking the law thereby ruining my run and possibly being charged and sentenced for doing so. Just need a gun to make it a ride worth doing.
>>
>>586717969
Don't do it, it robs you of empathy and turns you into just another authoritarian.
>>
>>586717493
Scoliosis?
>>
>>586711835
i left home with $2500 and just barely found work in time to pay rent
>>
>>586718344
Ankylosing spondylitis
>>
Your best bet is to make personal connections who can help you out. Most jobs are given to people based on recommendation.
>>
>>586718477
Ahh that looks shit man, hope you get better if there is a possibility.

I'm 18 and with rather bad scoliosis and I doubt I still have much time to fix it.
>>
>>586718209
Sounds good. I'm at the point at which almost anything looks better.
>>
>>586718757
So am I. I met someone who flew me out to another country and was going to hook up a job with a gaming company but things fell through and it turned out they were a Narcissistic-Sociopath :(
>>
>>586711835
I doubt you have the guts or the determination to realize your dreams.I'll give you some suggestion anyway:
1. find out what you would like to do in life a gather information about where in the world this activity can pay back
2. train in such activity...if you have low salary expectation you are more likely to receive training from skilled people
3. build up a network of relationship wih people that may help you
???
4. profit
>>
putting the picture of a rich ass privileged jew without any sense of reality to talk about going somewhere without money isn't appropriate
>>
>>586719055
ya, pretty much
>>
Just move to Germany or Norway and do shit jobs cuz they pay a shit ton compared to eastern european ones. I moved from lithuanishit to Germany and then got an education and am now earning 15k euro for programming even tho i don't even work a full week.
>>
>>586715903

Haha as long as them nigga dicks pay for it business is business. Then get a job later on after renting a room or bedsit maybe flipping burgers to regain a slight shred of dignity left to you and take it from there.
>>
STEP 1: get a job
Step 2: find a rommate / gf
STEP 3: find housing that you can afford
Step 4 : leave your parents.
Its that easy.
>>
>>586719437
Sweet, I've been thinking of doing this for a little while so this is motivating.
>>
>>586711835

Find a job, stay in school. be eager for bigger things in life, soon it'll be you helping them.
>>
>>586719437
I always wanted to learn German, cause I like philosophy and wanted to read Kant in the original. I'd love to end up somewhere in Hitlerland.
>>586719055
Yeah, if I hadn't had a guts problem probaly I wouldn't be here and like this right now.
>>
Forming connections is your biggest aid. If you're not already a boss at something universal like programming then having a dependable core is vital.
>>
>>586711835
Learn to build table, world is oyster for man who learn to build table.
>>
The age limit for Au Pair is 26 so you could do that if you don't mind living with a foreign family somewhere.
>>
>>586719864
Believe me, Germany is the tits. All you need to know before you get a decent job is fluent english. And since you are writting here I assume you know it (which already makes you better then half of the slavshits). Best pay to work ratio ever.
>>
>>586719540
I have declared dignity bankruptcy. Nothing is beneath me. I'll even kill. Fuck everything and everything fuck me.
>>
>>586720379
I learn to built table and sunshine every day
>>
>>586720643
I've been to Germany too. I've also been to a few Scandinavia countries and their culture is arguably better, not sure though. 15k would be sweet for easy programming, that's basically my dream.
>>
>>586720643
What city are in working in?
>>
>>586711835
what u need is rice, a cooker, good clothes and iron hard will, and leave everything behind.

i hitchiked across canada 5 times ocean to ocean this way, just dont do such thing in the winter

best feeling ever
>>
>>586711835
Just fucking word a shit job like Panera bread and afford rent with 1 or 2 roommates. You will get so much life experience from this, plus the added benefit of not dealing with your faggot ass panrest
>>
>>586721283
Do people still pick up hitchers?
>>
>>586713273
no education = no good job. all you can do is seasonal work like harvesting
>>
>>586721262
Berlin
>>
>>586715340
why are you so afraid? you're 36 years old and never had a job so what then? everyone has their first time and it doesn't really matter when. you go out there and start acting your own age. people will help you out and tell you what to do. there are literally instructions for everything on the internet. just go out there and look for a job, you'll notice a huge difference in your life once you get the hang of it
>>
>>586721648
Nice, that's where I visited. Craziest city in Europe.
>>
>>586721984
Yeah, I know. I saw some people just puffing blunts there and cops just stopped them to say not to do it so publicly.
>>
>>586718418
Where did you go?
>>
>>586722182
How did you get that programming job?
>>
>>586711835
you're basically going to end up as a gypsy
>>
If things fall through try to make it to France. They give homeless people 500 Euro a month no matter where you're from.
>>
>>586711835
Go live in a video game. Like super Mario world, or crash bandicoot, or Madden or something. You just have to pick up health packs and tokens and stuff in order to live
>>
>>586711835
Do this op
>>586724696
Make sure you jump head first into a tv
>>
>>586723926
http://www.runawayguide.com/runaway-hideouts/live-in-the-south-of-france-and-get-paid-500-euromonth/
>>
>>586725197
spend as little as possible, save up, enjoy the weather, topless beaches, figure out next move, profit.
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.