[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were you spanked as a child? Do you think parents should spank

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 26

File: image.jpg (107KB, 970x777px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 970x777px
Were you spanked as a child?

Do you think parents should spank their children as a form of discipline?
>>
>>586587352
need gif of this
>>
File: image.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>
no.
yes.
>>
>>586587461
gtfo pedo
>>
File: 1415606028647.jpg (60KB, 720x800px) Image search: [Google]
1415606028647.jpg
60KB, 720x800px
>>586587352
Yep.

I was a disrespectful prick, and my mother and father beat me.

Maybe my dad had been a little rough, but I turned out to become a really nice person.
>>
Yes I was; no I don't
>>
Knuckles the Echidna (ナックルズ・ザ・エキドゥナ Nakkurusu za Ekiduna?) is a fictional character from the Sonic the Hedgehog series. He is an anthropomorphic sixteen-year-old red echidna and the current guardian of the Master Emerald, a powerful ancient relic which is his solemn duty to protect from anyone who wants to abuse it. He is also the sole remaining descendant of the Knuckles Clan and last of the echidnas on earth. His dominant traits are his superhuman strength, and the two spike-like knuckles on each of his hands, from which his name is derived from, which he can use to dig with and climb up walls with ease. He can also trap the wind under his dreadlocks to glide through the air.

A loner by nature, Knuckles is independent, headstrong and serious, yet gullible and short-tempered to a fault. He is fully devoted to his duty, spending most of his time on Angel Island protecting the Master Emerald, and rarely cares for anything else. When his friends and others are in need of his help, however, Knuckles can always be relied on being willing to leave his post and prove himself as a true and good-hearted hero. He is also one of Sonic's oldest friends and rivals.
>>
>>586587352
I was, and I do.
It's a great way to teach children that there are consequences for their actions
>>
Not every kid needs this type of punishment. If it's not out of anger then sure.

And yes I was.
>>
Yes i was and yes i do.
>>
>>586587352

On a few random occasions

Definitely, anyone who has trained a dog knows why.
>>
File: Yusuke_Flip.jpg (15KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Yusuke_Flip.jpg
15KB, 300x225px
>>586587629
>>
>>586587849
>>586587835
>>586587776
>>586587675
>>586587618
>>586587577
I thought we fought about everything....
>>
no and no

mental torture is much more effective
>>
yes
yes

>>586587461
kek
>>
>>586587629
Also, unlike sonic, he doesn't chuckle
>>
Yes but there's a way to do it.
Leaving your kids ass a bleeding mess after you go to town on their ass with a coat hanger, bad (thanks mom, I love you)
But like using your hand or a belt to make them feel a little physical pain does the trick.
It isn't so much the pain that gets the kid, it's the mental "oh shit I fucked up enough to get hit"
I got some pretty nasty treatment growing up but turned out fine.
I'll spank my kids but it will be light shit
>>
File: 1412576784953.jpg (38KB, 487x252px) Image search: [Google]
1412576784953.jpg
38KB, 487x252px
>>586588071
This is serious business though, faggot.

Go back to reddit, fuck.
>>
>>586587461

There's so much better out there.

Just look, man.
>>
>>586587352
Yes I was
It taught me there were consequences for my actions. It's not that it hurt its just that I knew a punishment was coming because what I did
I will spank my child and I believe children should be
>>
>>586587352
My parents, one time each, asked the other to spank me. On both occasions, i was taken into another room and the parent pretending to spank me would tell me to pretend to cry and clapped a few times. This was how i learned to lie.
>>
Yes. Usually a belt or something was used, I still have some scars.
My parents were harsh on me when I did shit.

Yes, kids should definitely should be hit when they missbehave or they will turn out to be cheeky little fucks, but there is a limit.
>>
File: 2006.jpg (5KB, 123x90px) Image search: [Google]
2006.jpg
5KB, 123x90px
>>586588176
My nigga.

My dad blooded me up more than once as a child, although I think it was justified. I'm sure hearing your son say "I hate you" can't feel good.

Anyways, I'll for sure be lighter on my kids, but not soft enough to where they get away with shit and become disrespectful pricks.
>>
>>586587352
My dad had a belt encrusted with little metal pegs, he wipped the Shit out of me and my brother with it, we even Reyes to bury it, but he made us find it, but wipping us with a board, out whatever he could find

Also yes it should be used, more often I think
>>
>>586587352
Yes, it was actually legal when I was child 40 years ago
>>
>>586588366
>>586588475
Case and point
>>
Yes I was, it was a fucking horrible experience. I don't think I was a particularly bad or spoiled child, but I couldn't take no for an answer (I still can't), and my mother was fucking terrible with dealing with this. I was hit with a wooden spoon, shit fucking stung. I mean, what kind of fucking concept is mercilessly beating your child? That's fucking horrible. I couldn't do that.

That being said, most other softer forms of discipline don't fucking work and kids are just shit-eating fucking pricks today.
>>
Yes and yes. If spanking was allowed there would be much less crime within young kids. Also less stuck up little spoiledd bitches, less faggots and less trannys too.
>>
>>586588612
>we even Reyes to bury it
>but wipping us with a board
wut?
>>
>>586587352

No.

Don't care so long as they don't bring their screaming kids along when I'm on a plane or in a restaurant.
>>
No.
Yes.
>>
>>586588745
> less faggots and less trannys too.

But it's the faggots and the trannies that are into that shit.
>>
>>
>>586587352

Funny story I genuinely used to ask my mom to spank me, I really enjoyed her doing it to me as a kid for some reason.

Probably because moms are pussies and spank really soft to the point where it's practically a tickle.

I dunnno, just really enjoyed it.

Spanked once or twice by my dad which was humilitating and degrading. Not sore as far as I remember though.

If I have a daughter I absolutely intend to gently spank her when she's mischevious, pulling her little pants down or her little dress off, removing her little panties, bending her over my knee and gently spanking her smooth little bottom in the same enjoyable way my mother used to do to me.
>>
>>586588858
>>586588612
Fucking Swype

I ment we tried to bury itand made us find it by wipping us with a board
>>
File: china breathing.gif (256KB, 460x351px) Image search: [Google]
china breathing.gif
256KB, 460x351px
>>586587352
No, but I think spanking is hot.
>mfw I spanked my niece when I was watching her
>>
>>586587352
Parents really shouldn't discipline their child with this sort of behavior, they'll just grow up to be more pessimistic, and the world will never change.
Honestly if more people would just talk to the corrupt people of this world everything would be alright,
>>
>>586587352
I was beaten lol.

And no just because all the kids I knew who got spanked grew up to be assholes. Something about it turns you into a compulsive lying childish cunt.
>>
yea I was beat the fuck out of for fucking my little sister, turned out I actually became a nicer person... gonna have to give props to dad for beating me... I would to have respected him if he was some understanding, liberal fag
>>
>>586587352
Yes.
No, it's child abuse.
>>
Now that I think about it, my parents did a fucking shit job raising me. I'm a narcissistic, lazy asshole. If I wasn't smart then I'd have nothing going for me. that was pretty much raised on fucking 4chan from ages 13-18. Beating me for being bold did nothing.
>>
>>586589315
Liberal pussy detected
>>
File: 420.jpg (74KB, 500x563px) Image search: [Google]
420.jpg
74KB, 500x563px
>>
Yes, and yes-up to a certain age.

I can't remember being spanked after age 7. My parents had taught me by then what exactly bad behaviors were, and I knew enough to stay out of trouble.

I think that younger than that the kid probably doesn't know what poor behaviors are, and you probably have to have that immediate stimulus to get it into them that something was wrong.

Older than 7-10, a child knows what they've done, so reason and logic are better used to educate them, and it's better to take things away etc. for punishment.

What you don't want to do is have chores or "do your homework" be a punishment because that builds in a resistance to doing those activities when the kid hasn't done something wrong.
>>
>>586589279
p.s. "I was beaten" = some family members used me as a punching bag when they didn't feel good. It wasn't punishment for anything, so I wouldn't call that spanking.
>>
File: daddys little girl.gif (985KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
daddys little girl.gif
985KB, 500x280px
Only if pic is related
>>
>>586588176
>I got some pretty nasty treatment growing up but turned out fine.

And my grandad smoked for over 60 years and died to natural causes. That doesn't make smoking okay because he turned out fine.
>>
>>586587352
Yes and yes
>>
>>586589638
Are you me?

My dad beat the fuck out of me when I was a kid but it never changed anything.
>>
>>586589638
>it's my parents fault im a fucking loser
you'll go far in life
>>
God I hate those fucks who think "reasoning" is the better thing to do then just disciplinig your kid.

Are they insane? How do you reason with a little prick?
You think they won't do it just because you told them its bad?
>>
Rarely and no. Parents who beat their kids lack the capability to properly teach their kid discipline. It's an escape route for bad parents
>>
>>586589673
black people beat the fuck out of their kids look where it gets them
>>
>>586589173
you'll be a good dade
>>
>>586587352
I was, and it depends. A swat on the ass prior to standing a kid in the corner? Fine.
Holding a kid by the wrist and repeatedly slapping their ass as hard as you can? That makes you a pussy.
Not only are you showing that you're incapable of raising a child or requiring them to understand why they should not have done what they did, you're also proving that you're too stupid to assert yourself over someone less that half your size except by striking them.
I laugh at my father every day for having spanked me, as he was not only too weak-minded to discipline me properly, he was also too weak to overcome his alcoholism. He could easily have raised me without spanking me, but he chose to anyway.
I never have and never will respect him and he deserved every time his father beat him until he cried on the floor. I only wish grandpa had hit him harder.
>>
File: 5 gum 2.jpg (69KB, 481x720px) Image search: [Google]
5 gum 2.jpg
69KB, 481x720px
>>586589638
>Being bold.

Irishfag?
>>
>>586587352
You never heard of ADD until people stopped beating their kids...

Just sayin...
>>
>>586587352
yes. yes.
>>
>>586589910
I wasn't blaming them, you dumb motherfucker, I'm just saying, from age 13-18, I was a total piece of shit. Everything I do from here on out is entirely my own responsibility. Recognizing where they fucked up is the first step of improving myself.
>>
>>586587352
I think there's no "one size fits all" answer to that.

I was not spanked, and that was good for me because I was an extreme hyper-sensitive faggot with rage issues... all it took was the slightest indication of displeasure for me to feel regret for my actions... punishment made me switch over to pathological rage mode.

But not all kids are like me. Some are tough as nails and don't think twice unless they feel pain. Some only see punishment as a reason not to get caught next time. Some can be reasoned with using words, others don't have a clue what you're talking about. It's one of those tough on-the-spot judgment calls where you just do your best and hope you didn't ruin the kid's life.
>>
File: goy.jpg (25KB, 343x400px) Image search: [Google]
goy.jpg
25KB, 343x400px
>>586590112
Or AIDS. Or Ebola. Or sand niggers.
>>
>>586589927
It's not "telling them something is bad," that's not very effective. You have to have the child figure out why they shouldn't do it by asking questions like "why do you think this is wrong" so that they come to the conclusion that something is wrong.
>>
>>586589927
Reasoning should be the first option. Spanking should be only if nothing else works or if they act violently first.
>>
I used to get beat with a stick.
I think I deserved every one of them.
Didn't stop me.
If my mum was alive now I guess she would still beat me.
Never laid a hand on my child as I'm still the naughty one.
>>
>>586587352
Yes and no, i see some parents just spanking their kids and thats no way to educate them, Just as a serious measure. Im a father myself and i think im never gonna be able to do that to my kid.
On another note, the father of my ex punched her in the face when he found out she was selling drugs as a teen, she never did it again after that, so, good use of a punch in a face.
>>
op is that pedo from earlier, this is his fetish.
>>
>>586587352

Only a few times by my step dad but he was a fucking asshole. I hardly ever did anything though.

And no, parents shouldn't spank your child. When you break the law, do the cops whip you? (well, the GOOD ones anyway don't). Then why the fuck are you beating your kids.

It's not rocket science. Find out what you child can't live without and take it away. iPhone, Xbox, etc. Is what they did severe? Grounding. REAL grounding. Like being in jail grounding.

All you have to do is show your kids what life is like. If you don't show up for work, you don't get shit. If you really fuck up, you don't get freedom. Pretty simple.
>>
When I was little I was about to put my hand on the heating plate. My mom wanted to stop me, my dad let me do it. Guess what, from that day on I knew I should fuck around with fire. Physical stimuli can be quite effective if used reasonable.
>>
Yes, no.

But now I have a spanking fetish for some reason
>>
>>586590221
>my parents did a shit job raising me
>recognizing where they fucked up
the first step towards self improvement is recognizing YOUR own faults, because only you can change. Also, bitch piss and moan some more, cunt.
>>
i was spanked as a kid and then later in life i ended up spanking my mom
>>
>>586589991
I'm not saying we should best the Shit out of our kids but physical punishment works allot better, also it would help with three generation off pussys being raised right now
>>
>>586587352
No.
Yes. I was never spanked as a child, just yelled at. Now I'm a grown man and I cry every time someone gets the tiniest bit upset with me.
>>
>>586587352
Fuck yeah.

Fuck yeah.

My dad would have smacked the enamel off of my teeth if I would have acted ignorant enough
>>
File: amins 2.png (19KB, 300x203px) Image search: [Google]
amins 2.png
19KB, 300x203px
>>586590759
Wincest?
>>
I wasn't spanked, but I absolutly support spanking. How else are girls going to be messed up enough at 18 to start letting me fuck their ass without lube?
>>
File: 1417293868058-4.jpg (2MB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1417293868058-4.jpg
2MB, 1200x1800px
spanking children is sexy
>>
>>586587352
You cannot turn on the news and see the animals on this planet, and not atleast once think. "That fucker should gotten his ass beat when he was younger"
>>
>>586587352
No
Yes, sometimes to make an statement maybe just a bit you know not real violence, some child's are just awful spoiled demons
>>
Teacher student here; even if we disregard moral sayings like "violence begets violence", there is another hugely important reason why physical dicipline of children, if not already illegal, should be: hitting a child conditions it for obedience and intolerance, while it simultaneously destroys the bond of trust between the patent and child. Loyalty and dicipline is not love or trust; regardless of how much you keep on loving a parent that uses violence to teach, this love will always be stained. This had nothing to do with forgiveness or moving on; the svars are there. This conditioning folklores the child into adulthood and may very well become a "trigger" (sorry for that term, but it's correct) for the adult either to act out, or to shut down emotions.

Great way to create drones, but terrible way to create humans.

Now, not everyone ends up like this, of course, but there are other ways of raising a respectful son or daughter that doesn't potentially rob them of emotional security.
>>
I got spanked as a kid but only rarely when I did something really bad, I think it lets children know they've stepped a boundary and children need a threshold, it worked for me as a kid
>>
File: Torture.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Torture.gif
1MB, 640x360px
As masochistic as I have become I am glad I wasn't or I would probably have some odd parent fetish.
>>
>>586587675
I agree
>>
My stepdad punched me in the jaw and whipped me with an electrical cord when i was 12
What a dick
>>
File: 1402848060879.jpg (36KB, 805x669px) Image search: [Google]
1402848060879.jpg
36KB, 805x669px
>>586587352
>spanked as a child
>spanked slowly
>with one finger
>inside my ass
>from my dad
>mfw when I was molested
>>
File: 1393180879428.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1393180879428.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>586589855
Literally has nothing to do with spanking whatsoever....
get out of here liberal scum fag!!
>Pic related
>>
>>586590942
she made me do it
>>
>>586590112
I think one of the reasons for ADD's prevalence is the problem of convincing a child that they should be interested in something and be able to do just one thing for a very long time, to increase concentration at a young age. That's just a lapse in parenting. There are some genetics involved (gf has it and so does her mother, sister, and other family members) but otherwise I think it's a parenting issue.
>>
>>586587352
yes and yes.
kids these days are softies.
they think they're tough, but they can't handle the real world.

military sevice should be re-introduced also.
>>
File: d.jpg (57KB, 839x350px) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
57KB, 839x350px
Yes, I was physically punished as a child.

No. The only forms of discipline shown to be highly effective are negative and positive reinforcement. Punishment has been shown over and over to be very ineffective. Physical and emotional punishment cause higher levels of aggression and hostility that eventually carry over into adulthood.

There's so much overwhelming evidence in the scientific literature for what I am saying that I don't understand why this is even a question. We've solved this riddle decades ago.
>>
>>586587352
I was spanked, still turned out to be a hellion. Not convinced it works.
>>
>>586590112
That's not true, I was diagnosed in 3rd grade I believe. This was the same period where teachers began calling DSS to visit our house and look for signs of alcohol/drug abuse or unlivable conditions.
My father spanked me every time I did or said anything he didn't like.
>>
>>586590346
>You have to have the child figure out
Thats only for when they are older.

How are you going to explain a little kid to not touch a fire because they can burn themselfs or not get near a power point?

You can't, even if they do listen, they are just going to forget about it.
You need to give them a scare
>>
Got licks in school to burn off detention 3 licks burns 1 detention. It was the 70s
>>
>>586587352
Was spanked as a child and, as I got older, my parents also slapped me when I REALLY screwed up.

I think that a well-placed spanking as well a well-dosed slap should be incorporated in any education. Sometimes the kid needs to know it really fucked up and sometimes, words are just not enough to convey the message. Not everything is grounds for a spanking or a slap, but corporeal punishment has its place.
>>
>>586591553
lol, they didn't do it hard enough
>>
I wasn't spanked...I was BEATEN...huge difference
>>
I wasn't spanked but some kids just need a fucking slap
>>
File: 1410118188574.gif (2MB, 432x575px) Image search: [Google]
1410118188574.gif
2MB, 432x575px
Yes
Yes

>tfw you're sitting nearby parent and their kid
>kid is being the worlds worst little shit causing trouble and being a cunt in general
>"Stop, stop doing that, be nice, don't do that."
>kid keeps on acting like a cunt
>mfw

DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, CHRIST. You don't need to beat the shit out of them just a single spank on the ass is enough
>>
File: 1412271849677.jpg (15KB, 421x536px) Image search: [Google]
1412271849677.jpg
15KB, 421x536px
>>586591484
get money. but only if you are female, cause male cant get raped
>>
>>586591408
why is he holding a mannequin
>>
File: 1256707038105.gif (2MB, 317x242px) Image search: [Google]
1256707038105.gif
2MB, 317x242px
If it's done properly. alot of the times when i was hit with a belt/slapped/wooden spoon, I was confused about why it happened.

Explaining why i was being a fucking brat wouldve helped me understand alot better.

Of course people would abuse the power since it's probably one of the more powerful punishments and easily done. Using the belt for spilling milk or just being overly loud in the evening.
>>
>>586591349
ip being traced. teachers shouldn't be on 4chan.
>>
if the child is acting violently towards another person to solve their problems or express their emotions, yes spanking is warranted as they need to learn that violent behavior will lead to violent responses from others.
>>
>>586590301
Also, it depends on the offense. If the kid did something dangerous, by all means don't spank them... let them get hurt on their own so they understand how life works.

But if the offense was like... being a douche to their sibling or throwing a tantrum at the grocery store, and they're not responsive to reasoning, then a spank or two would certainly be reasonable.
>>
>>586591643
Dunno anon, I got hit pretty good.
>>
>>586587352

Why is this even in question?
>>
>>586591766
Obviously he is mentally ill to willingly jump onto the Lego, so there is probably no sensible reason.
>>
>>586591542
boxxyfag spotted
>>
>>586592023
with?
>>
>>586591596
If we had id's, you'd see I wrote post >>586589691
Sorry, my answer didn't provide much context to you. I think we agree with each other.
>>
File: 1407601905343.jpg (7KB, 120x124px) Image search: [Google]
1407601905343.jpg
7KB, 120x124px
>>586587352
Who the fuck spanks their kids while they're walking away from you?
>>
>>586591349

Shut the fuck up faggot.

If it werent for the belt, I wouldnt be making 120k a year now.
>>
Spanked a few times and he'll yes kids need stricter discipline. Doesn't anyone else see the correlation. Between people not disciplining anymore and the shit bag society we have
>>
>>586592109
Wooden spoons, belts, hands, pretty much anything near by.
>>
>>586589285
So you fucked you little sister? Was she tight?
>>
>>586589855
Shut the fuck up faggot. People like you is responsible for assholes and spoiled fucktards everywhere. Moron.
>>
>>586592075
fair
>>
>>586589991
White people don't spank their kids, and they all become mass murders, shooting up schools and movie theaters.

Sounds stupid, right? Now go back and read your post, and see how stupid you sound.
>>
I beaten regularly with a wooden spoon for little reason by my mother.
>>
>>586587352
>Were you spanked as a child?
yes
>Do you think parents should spank their children as a form of discipline?

Of course. We're animals, most mammals do this in one form or another, its actually really important for kids to understand the concept of consequence.

This hippy shit about making it ilegal to smack kids is born out of child/social services starting witch hunts against parents.

Should gets get smacks, yes, should they be beaten? no.
>>
>>586592248
lol, I had a paddle. mom though she would be funny and get "The Board of Education" brazed into it, and honestly, it makes me laugh looking back.
>>
>>586589927
there is always a reason anon.
>>
>>586587352
>Were you spanked as a child?
yes
>Do you think parents should spank their children as a form of discipline?
absolutely!
>>
File: hellscream intensifies.gif (668KB, 512x412px) Image search: [Google]
hellscream intensifies.gif
668KB, 512x412px
Yeah and now I'm a very aggressive person because my mom took out her anger about my father on me.

Sure, but there's a very fine line between discipline and outright abuse.
>>
>>586587352

Is spanking really much worse than washing your daughter's pussy when she's in the bath?

Hardly.

Probably a lot less pedo really.

Some girls love to get spanked, they love having an excuse to take their little clothes off and get their smooth little bottoms gently but firmly spanked and rubbed.

Honestly sometimes they roll over and ask you to spank and rub their belly as well, then make dirty inappropriate requests that can never be carried out.
>>
File: 1313192089468.jpg (14KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1313192089468.jpg
14KB, 320x320px
>>586592541
>The Board of Education
>>
>>586592172

they're spanking their kid because they're trying to walk away from them
>>
Yeah I got spanked. But apparently that's okay because the second my father actually punched me, that's when my mother divorces. I don't hate my parents for spanking me, because I learned to behave at a young age. Do I think it's a good form of discipline? It's up to them. There's better ways to teach your child not to be a dick but it's not a bad way.
>>
http://hw-mobile.worldstarhiphop com/u/vid/2014/12/UeYpt94zmQjw_mobile.mp4?ri=512000&rs=850
>>
>>586590102
lol baahhh my dady dnt lub me
>>
File: Paddle.jpg (20KB, 444x306px) Image search: [Google]
Paddle.jpg
20KB, 444x306px
>>586587352
The answer to public education in the USA as well as the cure for ADD and ADHD.
>>
Spanking.. ha.

My dad used to choke me and break my toys as a kid.

One time I got bad grades on my report card and came home to find he'd trashed my room. He then put me in his truck, drove me five miles out and dropped me off. He left me with this "walk home before sundown or I throw the rest of your shit away." He would drive down the roads on occasion to make sure I wasn't hitching.

Kids these days don't know what real abuse is until they have a parent that feels nothing for you.
>>
File: 36342353SKK.jpg (48KB, 534x800px) Image search: [Google]
36342353SKK.jpg
48KB, 534x800px
I'd spank her...
>>
>>586591349
I got hit a lot as a child until around 17
and I agree with you.
I barely trust my parents and I don't trust people.
looking back sometimes I might have deserved it
but there were times I never understood why I was getting hit. maybe if they told me why I would of been like oh ok hit me til you get tired.
>>
I don't even know how a boy can grow up to be a mature man without being physically disciplined by his father. Kind of explains why most men are passive spineless wimps today.
>>
>>586593041
Ditto.
>>
nope. studies show its an ineffective *teaching* tool that leads to lower performance compared to other methods that onclude communication of ANY FUCKING SORT.
>>
>>586593119
>Kind of explains why most men are passive spineless wimps today.
agreed
>>
>>586592185
How do you earn that 120K- BDSM?
>>
No
No
Punishment doesn't work at all. At least not on me.
>>
Problem is you lib pussies take everything to far like a spanking is the same as putting your ass in the oven. No it's not spank the shit out of your kids just don't go all middle eastern torture on em
>>
>>586590738
Fuck off you dumb nigger, you need to learn a thing or two about context. They DID fuck up, you don't know me or my family, amazingly not everyone was raised identically to you. That doesn't mean I can't look back objectively and then try to improve myself.
>>
>>586593347
You haven't been punished yet then.
>>
>>586589173

>pedo as fuck
Thread posts: 146
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.