[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do women really like men? I don’t think so. No woman will

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 196
Thread images: 21

File: woman.jpg (87KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
woman.jpg
87KB, 640x400px
Do women really like men?

I don’t think so.

No woman will ever feel for you the obsessive, physical adoration that you might feel for her. Men, in their poetry and literature, scan the female form from top-to-toe and adore every feature. Men have even made mundane things like dimples, feet and the lower part of the neck into erotic objects. Even ugly little constellations of blackheads or other physical impurities are forgiven or loved by men in certain poems

No woman has ever or will ever love and forgive with such intensity. Women expect to be placated and seduced. They expect men to disguise themselves and make exaggerated performances. The quality of the performance is what is judged, not the quality of the man. A failed performance arouses complete contempt in women.

They aren’t like men, who see weakness and love or appreciate it - who see some token of themselves and of humanity in it. Women hate weakness because weakness is useless to them.

No woman will ever love you the way you love her.
>>
virgin detected
>>
>>585903202
So is life
>>
>>585903202
I literally and humbly worship my boyfriend's cock.

So go suck a dick, faggot.
>>
File: IMAG1041-1.jpg (160KB, 1770x674px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1041-1.jpg
160KB, 1770x674px
>>
>>585903635
Tits or gtfo.
>>
>>585903520
>>585903635
>>585903735

this kids fat or something no girls ever going to like him the way he likes her. he's never been attractive enough to make a girl like him back
>>
>>585903202
woman dont fall in love with looks they fall in love with the whole person. The personality. You would know that if you were a real man, im guessing this post is all about some ugly chick who didnt "love you back".
Well, you had the reason wrong, its because youre not a real man. Now you know, go to sleep
>>
>>585904079
So what makes a real man faggot
>>
>>585904010
Retard alert. Know the rules, dumbass.
>>
Op is a faggot
>>
It is true. Women in general don't have the capacity to feel and think as deeply as men.
>>
>>585904156
All of your personality. Your achievement , your attitude.
Your looks dont mean shit if its not related to who you really are.

Why? did you think a real man is one who has a pretty face? do you understand why women hate you?
>>
That's horseshit women are genetically programmed to be dependent on men. Just you know, men with something to offer. Girls are much more needy than men. I used to have a girlfriend who'd beg me to stay home for 10 mins even though I was already late for work.
>>
>that woman will never, EVER love you
>>
>>585904079
>>585904513
You really hit the nail on the head, anon.
Your insight is... refreshing.
>>
>>585904863
thats serious and objectively the truth. You can accept it or deny it. but thats really how it rolls.

seriously, do you think something different?
>>
>>585903202
You phrased that very well and unfortunately, it's 100% true.
>>
>>585903471
this
>>
>>585905021
Wasn't being sarcastic, actually, ha ha.
Was being serious. But maybe this is the wrong board for that, eh?

You really did get it right.
>>
>>585903202
How's high school going OP?
>>
You've never known any good women.

They don't placate themselves because they don' need to, men are supposed to be the 'aggressors.'
>>
File: FF14-07-2014-03-53-99F.jpg (53KB, 645x435px) Image search: [Google]
FF14-07-2014-03-53-99F.jpg
53KB, 645x435px
>no beautiful woman will ever look at you like this, with such intense adoration, lust, and repect
>you will never win the genetic lottery
>you will always be exactly who you are right now
>>
>>585903202
sucks to be you lol
>>
ITT: virgins who have never had multiple relationships and discovered women are all fundamentaly the same at the core.

You've watched too many tv shows/movies with that 'perfect girl' and you think she's out there somewhere. Guess what? She's not. Guess what again? All of those women were created and written by men.
>>
>>585904513
Pretty much this.
I'm kinda attractive, I'd say about a 7.5 or 8 out of 10.
But when I got confident, and started strutting my stuff (lol ik i talk faggy) a lot more girls that were a lot more attractive began approaching me or responding to my advances. And honestly, your looks don't even matter. I'll flashback to middle school. I was a fuckin autist. But this one girl. My first real girlfriend. I loved her so much. So much. And when she left me, i was in your position. Hated women. Became a recluse.
But confidence fixes everything.
Display complete faith in yourself, and the little things are most important. Rather than going "ohh well I couldn't possible choose which way to go" or "well which way do you wanna go?" fuckin choose. Show her that you can think for yourself and have faith in those thoughts. A woman doesnt simply love a strong man.
A woman loves a STRONG man. Strength of heart, strength of mind.
Confidence bro.
>>
>>585905646
that bitch looks like a dead fish
>>
>>585904513
Also horseshit. Women are also programmed to care. That would be more like a mother-child relationship.
Girls are actually quite easy to understand. All decisions are based on emotions and their perception of reality is comparable to the memory of a goldfish. My point being, you don't approach women Ina logical sense. You just approach them and try and establish some sort of emotional/personal connection. Once that happens you're no longer creepy, but a prospect. Doesn't matter if you're rich, poor, ugly or hot.. Attraction is only one factor in attraction,
>>
>>585905348
let me guess youre this girl:
>>585903635
right?

yeah, the thing is thats so fucking basic knowledge about how women work that people who dont know it are practically confirming they have little experience
>>
>>585903202
I agree with you 110%. Non-virgin old fag here.
>>
File: jamoutwithyourclamout.gif (2MB, 315x244px) Image search: [Google]
jamoutwithyourclamout.gif
2MB, 315x244px
>>585903202
>MFW when my gf actually does all those nice things, and more.
>>
>>585906023
Yeah, I'm sure you've had so much better.

What you shoot your genetic code into a tissue while looking at doesn't count as 'had' by the way.
>>
>>585903202
Hahahahahaha virginity
>>
>>585903202
Op youre just confirming that youre an angry sad man and that your gf was very very wrong in dating you and very right in dumping you.
You dont have the emotional maturity of even a 12 yo , fix that or you will suffer all your life.
>>
>>585906267
Yeah, that's me.

You would be surprised how many men don't understand what you understand.
>>
>>585903202
Speak for yourself, buddy.
>>
>>585906493
lol
>>
>>585903202
They have a room to do that though. Lets put it this way, men are the driving force and women are the moderators.

You have one first impression and that's the only thing they can judge you on, it's gotta be good. It really sucks, but that's how it is.

We as men, have a drive to fuck any women we find some what attractive while they want to be carried on a high horse and have the ability to do so because we all want to fuck them and they won't fuck us if we don't do that.

As for us putting on a show to impress women, it's just the whole moderator thing. You put on your best you for the short bit you meet them and they judge it.

I sometimes wish I had no sex drive. I literally wonder why the fuck would I want the burden of having to carry this useless thing I can only use as a fuck tool that costs me a shit load of money and time. But it's in our fucking nature to procreate and men got dealt the card of having to put their life of hold to want to fuck. It sucks, and that's why they have the power.
>>
>>585903202
lel
>>
>>585906743
the "understanding" part is not that hard.
Its actually quite easy to understand:
"to be a man you have to man up"

The thing is nobody wishes to make this decision because its hard. Thats why girls would choose someone like me 100% of the time
>>
File: NzkRlWc.jpg (216KB, 530x395px) Image search: [Google]
NzkRlWc.jpg
216KB, 530x395px
>>585903202
>>
>>585907076
lel
>>
File: 1416805667453.jpg (32KB, 535x462px) Image search: [Google]
1416805667453.jpg
32KB, 535x462px
>>585907076
No one has power over you unless you let them. I NEVER put anyone on a high horse. If you stay firm and don't give in, they will pick up on that. But if you let women control you and take advantage of you by using sex as leverage, then you'll always get the short end of the stick. Self control is all you need.
>>
>>585907076
Yeeep, this guy gets it. Neutering isn't just a mercy to pets; it's a mercy to any animal, humans included.

>b-b-but m-muh manhood
Shut up faggot you only love your nuts because you've grown up with them, society has conditioned you to anthropomorphize them, and the human brain is a rationalization machine utterly determined to justify your current state as "the right choice."

Neutering, while eliminating the chances of natural reproduction, ensures that you can live life to your fullest potential, unhindered by an evolutionary drive to do anything, no matter how self-destructive, to procreate.

And no, faggot, I'm not saying go get neutered right now unless you're WAY underage b&. It's too late for you. Like how a dog you neuter too late will still hump the shit out of anything that moves, and a cat you neuter too late will continue to spray, your balls have already had an irreparable effect on your behaviors.
>>
>>585903202
Tl:DR

but I assume its like "women suck" I do agree

I think women suck they are ungrateful heartless cold cunts.

But i still go for them and spend my time and money on them

Its the curse of being a man
>>
>>585904513
This.

Women are emotionally driven and will see past pretty much all your physical short comings if you are offering what they need. Which is usually security, health and making them feel special.

This is why rich or strong dudes are seen in society as what women like, because its true to an extent but just not the extent people think.

You can be ugly and fat and still get a banging hot girl if you have the right personality.

Looks don't mean much to women, it doesn't mean they don't like to see or touch a really buff guy, it just means they don't value it over other things
>>
File: 1418747387474.png (15KB, 428x271px) Image search: [Google]
1418747387474.png
15KB, 428x271px
>>585903202
You're right op, sadly, these faggots in here will dance around in their circle jerk to say you're a virgin/little experienced manlet. The truth is, sure alot of men have women who "love" all of them(personality/hairdo/decisions), but the real underlying reason is because they have one of two or both things they want. Money, or great sex. Those things trump anything else for a woman in the search for a relationship. For the "but-but, woman are programmed to mother though!" Yea they are, to their sons/daughters you faggets. Not to some random grown man. Infact, if you get a woman pregnant she'll love the child more than she loves you, so try again you incels.
>>
>>585906409
haha, im having a serious IRL laugh imagining how ugly your girl must be compared to that pic.
>>
>>585908766
>>585903202
haha faggot, do you think we care if you choose to be a pathetic introvert who think the world has wronged him??
its your choice you choose to remain a virgin were just trying to help you
>>
File: 1414953238001.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1414953238001.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>585903202
god i hope this is troll because OP has a faggot butthurt worldview. smells pretty beta in here
>>
>>585908766
the fact that you posted a fucking feels guy with naruto eyes speaks volumes about your maturity and life experience.
>>
File: 1418259969227.gif (2MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1418259969227.gif
2MB, 600x338px
>>585908885
Can't be as hard as me laughing at you not having one at all.
>420gitrektm80
>>
>>585909006
>do you think we care?
>we care to help you
Choose one, feminist cunt shitlord bitch
>>
>>585909217
haha if you knew.
>>
Because they're trained at birth to increase their value by seeming to be unreachable. Thus when women to express these things they're shamed for it. Called cheap whores or whatever.
http://www.alternet.org/when-women-wanted-sex-much-more-men
>>
>>585908766
How's that fedora fitting?
>>
>>585909192
Why? Because animay and may-mays aren't "cool" and "mature"? Just shows you're a piece of trash as a human who judges others not through their actions but through their image, just like the OP explained.
>>
>>585909581
It's not so much that they're trained at birth rather than that training just being an expression of how the world is in the first place.

You talk about it as though it weren't the only possible way.
>>
Why would they need too?
Men want to fuck and women want kids. Atleast subconsciously. Evolution brah
>>
>>585904079
I feel like you're underestimating how much attraction towards males counts on things that aren't personality.

Pheromones, voice, stature, social status and even physical looks are very very important.

It would make no evolutionary sense for them to not be taken into account.

To simply say it's because 'women actually care about personally' seems crazy to me.
>>
File: YourGF.jpg (59KB, 1000x711px) Image search: [Google]
YourGF.jpg
59KB, 1000x711px
>>585909455
That your girlfriend is just a callused palm and five fingers?
>>
>>585903471
agreed. this dude sounds like elliot rogers.
>>
>>585908340
I'd disagree on staying firm and they'll want to fuck you. Let's use this as an example, and maybe someone will call me a faggot for this but whatever.

So I have a co worker, she's extremely hot and everyone wants to fuck her and she knows this. I know this, she knows this, everyone does. So instead of being one the average guys who will gaga over her and beg her to just to talk to her, I said fuck it.

I don't need this preppy bitch in my life, she's no better than me and will get everything she's ever wanted with a silver platter handed to her. So I gave her my minimal attention needed, never talked to her and she highly picked up on that.

She pretty much got to the point of begging me to talk to her, after a few months of her coming to me I let up and tried to with her. I started slow by talking to her more and more and being nice and the more I talked and talked to her, the further she drove away back to me just being one of her filthy plebs.
>>
File: 1418871913426.jpg (167KB, 849x919px) Image search: [Google]
1418871913426.jpg
167KB, 849x919px
>>585909601
Feminists are the bane of human advancement
>>
>>585910036
... It aint tho.

You're a crazy troll. The world and culture changes all the time. The harsh world aint a fixed place, shit gets better for people all the time.
>>
File: DOqLXrt[1].gif (469KB, 480x228px) Image search: [Google]
DOqLXrt[1].gif
469KB, 480x228px
>>585909349
>feminist cunt shitlord bitch
>MFW

Also just because someone tries to help you doesn't mean they care about you. It can just as easily mean they pity you, and if you decide to snub their help because you're too proud of your fucking superhero doll collection, no skin off their back. They'll just keep winning at life while you convince yourself that women are a separate species specifically out to get you.

>>585909960
No, because Naruto is a legitimately bad show. There are tons of good anime out there, and that's not one of them. Shit, even people who like Naruto usually know how bad it is. I'm judging you on your poor taste, same way I would judge someone for liking Chief Keef or Bobby Shmurda. Get over it. Just because you don't love yourself enough for a woman to love you doesn't mean you've discovered the secret to life; it just means you're an inexperienced worm determined to live your life wallowing in self-pity instead of carving out the life you know you deserve.
>>
>>585910859
Do people in here truly think that at it's core feminism is a bad thing? That seems crazy as all cash.
>>
>>585903471
/thread
>>
some men have yeah, but there are parts of a woman that disgust me as much as any other person
>>
>>585910864
Shit gets better as an exception, not as a rule.
>>
>>585910078
Why do men want to fuck? Men want kids too, at least sub-consciously. That's what fucking fucking is.
>>
>>585910224

Pheromones, voice, stature, social status, and physical looks CAN influence how a woman sees you, but only if you let them. Here's the thing: the brain is fucking primitive. It is not some high-tech scanner of male worth, but a mere judgment machine. All you have to do is know how to make it judge you favorably regardless of your birth-given attributes.
>>
>>585911328
I disagree, 1800's was pretty cruddy as far as social justice goes, I'd say things seem bad at the time, but they always get better.
>>
>>585910810
some women are just no good, just like some men are just no good. keep going and move on.
>>
>>585911414
As long as you're saying it in the context of it going both ways, both male->female AND female->male. I'm on board
>>
>>585910864
Proof?
>>
>>585911508
As an exception, not as a rule.
>>
>>585911353
Do you really look at a women and go "Damn, our kids would look great" ?
>>
>>585911856
I do.
>>
>>585911798
>>585911821

I don't know, black people had it pretty bad? Now they don't have it quite as bad?

Women had it pretty bad? Now they don't have it quite as bad?

Food was pretty bad? Now it's not quite as bad.

------------

Like there are exception to what I'm saying. I just have faith that humans will eventually make the world better for themselves, as long as they don't end the world in the process.

I think the onus of proof otherwise is probably on you guys, since one of you made the first claim.
>>
>>585911725
Oh, naturally. I was just keeping with the "straight male" theme of the thread.

It's hilarious how much the brain can fall for, really. Confidence and self-love are a good 90% of attracting anyone, and they're completely intangible (unlike status markers, physical appearance, etc.). When people without those things ask themselves why their sex of choice doesn't like them, the intangible doesn't even occur to them, so they come to the conclusion that only the 10% they can see with their eyes matters.
>>
>>585911856
Do women look at men and do that?

Seems unlikely that it would be very common.
>>
>>585911089

At it's core, feminism is fine. Arguing for women equality is great, and I fully support that if a woman is better at a man than some particular job, she should have that job regardless of sex. That is fundamental.

The reality of feminism pins it far off of this core concept. The campaign now is completely filled with double-standards. Feminists want equal treatment but don't expect to have their names in the war draft pool or be deployed on the front lines, expect to be treated like kings while not treating men with the same prestige, expect to explicitly NOT be objectified while explicitly objectifying men (especially on feminist, female-laden websites like Buzzfeed), etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. I could literally go on and on and on. The feminist movement as it stands now infuriates me more than it should, and I say this as a bleeding heart liberal.
>>
>>585903202
Thank you OP
Thank you
>>
>>585905864

Bingo. All these neckbeards in here are acting like all women are characters in a romance movie.
>>
File: target yeah right.gif (483KB, 500x221px) Image search: [Google]
target yeah right.gif
483KB, 500x221px
>>585903202
>>
>>585908569
Health eh? I knew healers get all de pussi
>>
>>585903202
Hey elliot. I thought you killed yourself?
>>
>>585912615
This. The mindset required to have a viewpoint like OP's is one that has failed to fully actualize other people as entities separate from themselves, and therefore characterizes them as cartoon-like schema of expected character archetypes.
>>
>>585910921
So you do care just not enough to persist past initial engagement. Checked
>naruto is bad and comparable to liking music that promotes death
>you don't love yourself because you know women are shallow and petty
Grand deduction you got there. I'm sure you're a great judge of character, twat.
>>
>>585912583

Fucking this x100000000

Fuck feminism
>>
Women hide more. It's simple as that.

They had been treated and adored like as perfection and every notion of beauty we have are compared to the female figure.

Guess what, that made us super protective. "Women and children first" because women were as protected as children. Such innocent and lovely creatures.

Welp, now they hide everything. You see no monuments of adoration of the male body because women are too busy hiding it from us.
Heck, we man had to do monuments of our own versions of our perfect bodies.
>>
>>585903202
>. Women hate weakness because weakness is useless to them.
Wish a nigga would.
If women actually thought like this we'd do wonders in this fucking life instead of getting dragged back because of their bitchin.
>>
>>585905646
lol that nig aint win no genetic lotteryand he's playing soccer for christsakes
>>
>>585912583
I don't think most people who are on the left want there to be war drafts at all.

That's a non-issue to most feminists, nobody should be drafted. That's a shit example of double-standard.

Yeah, the stuff on Buzzfeed drives me crazy as well. I don't know, as somebody (male) who has just recently become leader on my HS's feminist club, I think irl people who actually know what they're talking about are far more moderate than people on buzzfeed who think anything that includes a white male is bad.
>>
>>585912474
+1 Alright, I'm on board. (y)
>>
File: 1417670598098.png (228KB, 328x398px) Image search: [Google]
1417670598098.png
228KB, 328x398px
>>585912955
>>585912615

this thread is like the friend zone train

I think the more women you fuck the more you dislike them. I am currently in this boat.
>>
>>585912416
The world becomes a better place out of exception, not as a rule. Nothing you have said so far has actually challenged that.

The burden of proof is not on the person who made the first claim, it is on the person making the positive rather than the negative point. I said the world becomes a better place out of exception, and not as a rule, therefore my point is the negative point, and the burden of proof is not on me. You are the one making the claim that the world becomes a better place as a rule, and not as an exception to that rule, therefore the burden of proof is on you, as the rule is the positive point while the exception is the negative. You are making the positive point. The burden of proof is on you.
>>
>>585903202
Go back under your bridge you illiterate fuck.
>>
>>585903202
"i am an ugly fuck and women dont like me therefore they dont like anyone"
>>
>>585912731
uderrated toast
>>
>>585911089
Feminism at all densities is a hinderance on REAL issues with equal rights.
>>
>>585913372
>:l

Alright, It's just based on my experience with humans. I believe in the desire for greater good from humans as a species. Things will change for the better when society as a whole wants them too.

I'm just a humanist. I don't have time to defend that fundamental belief right now.
>>
>>585905176
>>585904863
copy pasta new fags
>>
>>585912955
Do you believe that you escape doing this very thing yourself?
>>
>>585913109

No one wants a war draft. Neither side wants it, but it exists, just as nuclear warheads exist. It's an unavoidable evil.

Women don't expect to be put in the draft poll but expect equal treatment as men, which is a fantastic example of a double-standard dumbass.
>>
>>585913996
Each of your 4 posts in response to me have not responded to anything I said in my posts. You are now aware of what sort of person you are.
>>
File: 1402424803399.jpg (63KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1402424803399.jpg
63KB, 700x700px
>>585903202
i'm guessing you usually wear one of these OP. right?
>>
>>585913975
And those are?

Feminism just puts its resources where it feels like.

If you think that somewhere needs resources (male mental health clinics or anythings else feminism may be forgetting) you're free to do that.

Feminism isn't a hindrance in that sense, it doesn't stop you standing up and doing something else.
>>
>>585912583

I agree. Especially about Buzzfeed. I'll pop in there time to time, and there will be an article like, "This woman had the perfect retort to a man that said he wanted to have sex with her" and then have an article right below it like "40 ways Nick Jonas is a fine cut of meat"
>>
>>585912979
I suppose that's a fair description.

Don't get me started on entertainment promoting death. Naruto glorifies the fuck out of murder, but you don't give a shit because it's your chosen medium. Entertainment is entertainment is entertainment, and Naruto, like Chief Keef, is shitty entertainment. They're like the McDonald's of media.

Loving yourself projects an air of confidence and worthiness. Not loving yourself projects an air of insecurity and uselessness. It's pretty simple, really. Any person who can find reasons they would be attracted to themselves can find people who will be attracted to them by living those attributes. That's the thing, dude. The ONLY way to come to the conclusion that all women are shallow and petty* is by having so little faith in yourself that you cannot attract a mate (because even you can't find a way to project those aspects of yourself worth loving).

*The objective fact of the matter is that all women are fucking humans like you and me, and there are more personalities and qualities of character in the world than you could know in a hundred lifetimes. Generalizations like that are ignorant in every context.
>>
>>585914077
I don't want women in the military because they can't fucking hack it.
Give them logistical jobs. Answer phones, do IT work, shit like that.
But the next person who tells me women should be allowed in combat positions is going to have to let me put Ronda Rousey in the ring against a man and watch her get beat halfway to death.
Then tell me that domestic violence is not a crime worse than standard assault.
And then put women in the NFL against 300 lb linebakcers.
When you're comfortable watching a woman die on the football field then you can tell me that women are anywhere near as effective in combat as men.
>>
>>585914077
I think that war drafts are unconstitutional.

War drafts are a problem for men, not a benefit for women. If all men were born without legs, should we cut off women's legs to make the genders equal?

What we should fight for is to get men off of the war draft, not fight to get women on to the war draft.

I completely disagree that drafts are an inevitable evil.
>>
File: checkmateathiests.png (272KB, 541x480px) Image search: [Google]
checkmateathiests.png
272KB, 541x480px
>>585903202
>>
>>585904262
He knows rules, you dont. faggot

Also OP, nice bait. got alot of replies, wp
>>
>>585914640
>all women are fucking humans like you and me
>Generalizations like that are ignorant in every context.
>Generalizations
>like that
>in every context

>all women are fucking humans like you and me
>>
>>585914793
That's to imply that all men can be good in the military, if I joined the military I'd probably be worse than most women.

There are people who simply aren't cut out for military in both genders. There might be more women who aren't cut out for military than men, but be sure a shitton of men couldn't do it either.
>>
>>585915299
It's not a generalization, it's a definition.

By definition all women are human. Women is a word for female human.

>definitions.
>>
>>585915299
>all women are objectively homo sapiens
>this is not a generalization, this is fact
>therefore I am obviously referring to the only generalization mentioned in my post

Dang, anon. I forgot how much trouble with reading comprehension you tend to have.
>>
>ITT: full of "players" with nice hats.
>>
>>585914503
Of course you're oblivious. Racial equality and physical disability. Things that are institutional. Not some women upset they get paid less because the jobs they work toward are less paying.

Wasting resources and taxes and time on dumb shit like that IS a hinderance. If you took the ball in soccer practice and started throwing it around you would be hindering your teamates and your own development.
>>
>>585915094

War drafts weren't even a huge part of that dude's original argument, but I wouldn't expect anything different than a feminist to change the topic entirely. War drafts are an inevitable evil in this country because there's no law requiring a certain number or portion of men to join the military, so if a huge mass of men decide to not rejoin and subsequently only a small number of people joined we'd be fucked. That's why a draft is inevitable, because the possibility of this situation exists.
>>
>>585915585
Definitions are generalisations. Just sufficient ones.

>>585915665
He didn't use the word human to refer to the fact of being of the homo genus and the sapiens (sapiens) species. He used it to refer to an emotionally gushy idea of 'humanity'.

Humans are factually all homo sapiens. Humans are not factually all 'human'.
>>
>>585916061
Sure, but they were a part of his argument that I have the time and the bother to rebut.
>>
Women are only here to be the vessels of reproduction and to make me a sammich.
>>
>>585904019
Some people just see more deeply than you. Get over it.
>>
>>585916017

>Implying I think that the gender wage gap is even a problem

I'm a feminist, but I don't really believe in any of the 88c to the dollar stats. There are factors to be taken into account.

When I talk about feminism, I'm not immediately talking about equal pay, even if that were an issue. It's not a tenet of feminism by any stretch.
>>
Where's that pasta image about women being attracted to power
>>
>>585903202

Can you explain Justin Bieber and One Direction to me then?
>>
>>585906652
Maybe you're just a cuckold.
>>
>>585915410
won't ≠ can't.

They've had the Marine fitness test open to the baddest women on planet earth for years now. I think maybe 1 or 2 women have actually passed it.
The fat kid I went to high school with is a marine. The average guy can hack it in the military. The exceptional woman cannot.
>>
>>585903202
i have read this somewhere before....
>>
>>585916195
Nah bro believe it or not I actually know more about what I meant by my post than you do.

Fuck a gushy idea of humanity. From the best to the worst, every human is human, and yes that is a fact. Do shallow fucking cunts exist? Yeah. Are there murderous psychopaths? Fucking duh. Go back and read it again, dumbass:

There are more personalities and qualities of character in the world than you could know in a hundred lifetimes.

The moment you claim you know what every woman is like is the moment you reveal that you have no conception of the scope of our world.
>>
>>585916734
that's not deep emotional attachment.
They're in love with an idea, a fantasy. It's basically what porn is to dudes.
>>
>>585916763
That's complete and utter tripe. Source your stats.
>>
>>585903202
agreed for a lot of fucking women,
not all though
>>
>>585914793

Hate to break it to you, but literally any person without severe mental or physical disorders can function adequately in a combat role in the military.

Following extremely simple instruction and being able to carry things are pretty much the only qualifications needed.
>>
lol, this thread is full of teenagers and early twenties fags.

I don't think OP is 100% correct though. Here is the truth, young /b/: If you want a quality woman you had better lock her down early in her sexual career.

The effect of sex and intimacy is felt by women much more. Though that effect drops exponentially with each subsequent partner. Not so with men. Men are effected by visual cues and can compartmentalize emotions/ logic much more than women (right-left brain connections in men vs women for the most recent pop-sci studies). That means their emotional/ chemical/ biological attraction is much less affected by their logical thoughts and they can therefore continue to fall deeply in love when most of their 20-something peer women have lost all capability to do so.

Women get hung up their best lovers from the past and compare all subsequent lovers to them. Men do not.

OP is right, the rest of you are fags.
>>
>>585916379

But your retort didn't even have to do with the argument made. As a stable thing as it exists now, women don't want to be a part of the war draft, which is said existing and stable thing. Men HAVE to be a part of this, but feminists seem to only want equality in the things that are easy, which doesn't include having to be a part of the war draft, an element of a massive list of female privileges.
>>
>>585917003
fucking google "women marines" if you can enough.
My sources are General James Mattis USMC
A radio interview concerning women in the marines I heard on NPR.
and countless other places I've read about this issue.
>>
I didn't expect 4chan to be this right-wing. Like, fucking hell.

You fucktards really believe in compulsory military service?

You ameritards have the biggest military in the world, nobody could beat you. What fucking need to you guys have for more cannon-fodder?

Crazy motherfuckers.
>>
>>585917107
not if they can't make it through basic. I don't care if they can follow orders and shoot straight. I care that it doesn't take four women to drag my shot ass behind cover when it only takes one man.
>>
>>585917003
bwahaha thjen look at this faggot, actually arguing with a straight face that women are physically equivalent to men.

All you can do is laugh at such faggotry
>>
>>585917195

This. If feminists truly "wanted" equality, they would have to argue to be included in the draft.

They conveniently ignore this issue.
>>
>>585917528
I'm not even arguing that. I'm arguing the physically fit women are better than fat, ameritard men.
>>
>>585917451

Is this your first day?

4chan is almost exclusively right-wing and almost exclusively HATES the left-wing.

Lurk more, fucking newfag
>>
>>585914640
>naruto glorifies death
Well it's obvious now that you haven't actually seen naruto. Exposed yourself as a face value judge.
>this is my definition of what loving yourself is
Now here's mine. Loving myself is not allowing myself to be blind to the facts and order of what is currently "societal standards". If it is women being vapid whores, and it is, then so be it. The greeks used to openly practice having little boys as sexual partners and they didn't think they were pedophiles. Were they pedophiles? You be the judge, o' wise one.

There is no such thing as objective matters in terms of the literal science of it. You need to learn a little about human biology before you try that again.
>>
>>585917451

The draft exists but it hasn't been used since the 60's. It exists for ever country with a military. Fuck off retard.
>>
>>585917877
I've been here since 2009, I stayed away from /pol/ like a cancer. I guess I wanted to stay away from people like you.
>>
>>585917982
I'm not saying it doesn't exist. I'm saying it shouldn't.
>>
>>585917843
> better
Do you even english you stupid foreign mother fucker?
>>
File: 1418857477586.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1418857477586.gif
2MB, 320x240px
Does anyone else notice that this happens right as a woman walks by?
>>
File: 1418486900903.jpg (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1418486900903.jpg
2MB, 1920x1200px
>>585908569
>Looks don't mean much to women

Yeah not to unattractive women, or women who tend do actually be more sexually attracted to women but don't want to be in a relationship with them because they are batsy. Women definitely do care about looks and fashion. Are you kidding me? I don't know what feminist bullshit your friends that are girls (shit you might be a delusional woman yourself) but yeah.

>You can be ugly and fat and still get a banging hot girl if you have the right personality.

Uh that goes both ways. I have seen a bunch of good looking guys with ugly/fat women, especially in the Army. Simply because they will remain loyal to them unlike most of the ones that have hot wives who end up getting railed by half the neighborhood, if your lucky she won't send you a video of the train being ran on her by all your supposed "best friends" (no that fucking didn't happen to me but I have definitely seen it happen to others.) Women are people, just like men. Equally capable of both acts of cruelty and compassion, vanity and humility.

I have noticed that I don't think I have every truly had an intellectual conversation with woman. I have been around a lot of women that are very educated, and from what I can tell very intelligent ( Biologists, historians, engineers) and none of them really were able to maintain a mentally stimulating conversation.

They can state facts about their job and utilize those facts to be great at said job but when it comes to personal opinions about important things i.e. life in general, politics, how they truly feel about there place in the world they just kinda spew out generic answers like they have never really thought about it as long or as deeply as most of the men I have met. Don't get me wrong I've met more stupid men than I have smart ones but I have definitely met more intellectual men then I have intellectual women. I look forward to the day when I meet one.
>>
>>585917843
fat can be burnt away by PT. Inside the average autistic 4chan neckbeard is a soldier waiting to get out.
The best professional women athletes come nowhere near the performance of their male counterparts.
>>
>>585917519
You do realize that women make it through basic training, BCT, boot camp, etc. all the time?

I can tell you first hand that basic (for the US Army at least) is absurdly easy. I can also tell you that it doesn't require huge body mass to be able to drag a person. I can also tell you that there are a lot of female soldiers that I would trust more than many of the male soldiers I know in a combat situation.

I agree that the best men will do it better than the best women, but it's absurd to say that women couldn't do it.
>>
Lol faggit.
>>
>>585918033

>been here since 2009
>hasn't noticed all of 4chan is full of right-wingers

You literally have to have an IQ of 20 to not notice this within 10 minutes of being here. Hell, I showed my buddy this website last year at some point and he was almost immediately, like "Is this a Repub site?"
>>
>>585918033
Go back to the echo-chamber then. Or go antigamergate or some fag sjw obama-sucking dickass shit.
If you live in a fantasy you'll be called on it.
>>
>>585918105

Sure.

But nobody here is arguing that it should. Do you have reading comprehension problems?
>>
>>585917946
Watched/read the entire first series and about half of Shippuden. Try again.

nigga what the fuck are you talking about
yes there is
ALL I said
was that women are human
as in
female homo sapiens are in fact homo sapiens
how is this not objective, enlighten me.
>>
>>585918145
Yeah I'm aware of the grammatical mistakes, I don't care, fuck off. Oh and I know there are very intellectual women out there, just none that I have met and I have met a lot of people. Again very educated, professional, and bright but never truly unique in their opinions. Like they use those tools but not to truly become individuals but to simply just go through the motions and try and get noticed by others by doing those motions better then other women.
>>
>>585918479
"antigamergate" is the right-wing, anti-sjw side, dipshit.
>>
>>585918466

I just assumed that people were taking the piss.
>>
>>585919193
nope.
trust me, I've got a gg guy on my FB who straight up never stops posting about it, it's bad. Pro-GG are the gamers, Anti-GG are the SJWs.
>>
>>585918300
yeah but military women are all naaaaaasty skeezes 90% of the time. There are some hardcore she-wolves ill admit but most of women I served with used the vagina card WAAAY to often to get outta shit but then again there were a lot of shit bag guys as well.
>>
>>585919520

>taking the piss
>in every single thread for years

Yeah, I don't believe you man. I really hope for your sake that you're trolling, because your set to lead a sad life if you don't have even this basic of an observation skill.
>>
>>585903202
Women ADORE men!
Women love men so much that some aspire to be men. Or be treated like men.
Some women pay to have surgery to become a man and sue the prison when they can't afford to be a man.
Some women are offended if a man opens the door for them, or pays the dinner check, or is otherwise polite.
A very vocal group of women are like black folk that demand equal treatment as men, but are offended and secretly emabarassed that special concessions are needed.

Women love, nay, adore men and are perfectly suited for partnering with one if they have the minimum requirements.
>>
>>585918603
People are saying that women should be included in it. I just wonder why anybody would think that a feminist would care about it enough to argue that?

What person sits down after reading about feminism and goes, "before trying to stop systematic abuse of women and a culture which promotes them as objects, lets try and make them fight in wars that we don't believe should be fought"

Why on earth would a feminist fight for that? Why is it anti-gender-equality for them not to? They just don't give a shit.
>>
>>585918603
+people here totes are arguing that

>>585916061
That's why a draft is inevitable, because the possibility of this situation exists.

---

He literally just called draft an inevitable solution to an inevitable problem. It seemed a lot like supporting the draft to me. :L
>>
>>585919867
my mistake - it was a manlet that sued to become a woman.
>>
OP, most of the replies to this thread (especially the ones against you) are just proving what you say is true.

Live strong, OP.
>>
>>585918145
I've never seen someone write so many words while saying nothing.

All you did was confirm you're a ameritard who doesn't get to interact with real women.

I pity Americans and how stupid your women are, sorry bro
>>
>>585919867
OP focuses mainly on physical adoration, and I think he is right there. They don't really have fetishes like guys do.
>>
>>585921208

What fridget girl told you that? That's not even remotely true.

I feel like everyone in this thread only knows one kind of woman and projects that that is the only type of woman that exists.
>>
>>585919967

Again, your little "believies" don't matter, what should and should not be do not matter. What exists right now does actually exist. Drafting whether it is right or wrong exists and will continue to exist whether anyone likes it or not. I personally don't, but it's not up to me.

Women only argue to receive the equal treatment in situations that will benefit them, like equal hiring or equal pay, which is fine. But true equality would lie in their argument to be put on the front lines or be legally required to be a part of draft, a huge hardship that MEN have to deal with that feminists conveniently ignore. Women being a part of the draft would be another step in male-female equality, but women ignore this issue and solely make men deal with it. This is where a tiny part of the massive library of feminist double-standards lie.

This issue you keep bringing up of whether or not the draft should exist is not part of the argument, it's the issue of women not being included in it. Please stop changing the subject.
>>
>>585903202

*Tips fedora
>>
>>585903635
TITS OR GTFO CUNT
>>
File: 82851407.jpg (170KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
82851407.jpg
170KB, 1280x1024px
>>585919967
uuuuuh you think men want to fight in wars they don't fucking agree with you dumb bitch?

"oh I want to be equals with men but treated differently, like If the government gets involved in a war that is complete bullshit and conscripts people to fight it, none of them should have vagina's because our lives are simply worth more then theirs. I mean how are we going to make laws that put men in prison for raping women with their eyes if we share in equal burden in this society?"

Oh and don't bring up that
> systematic abuse of women and a culture which promotes them as objects

bullshit. My older sister (the stupid hippie she is) takes women's studies at her University in Maine (big surprise right) and she just spits out the most nonsensical fear mongering drivel I have ever heard. I have never abused a woman, or treated them as an object. Nor have most men. Some men do but a lot of women do the same to men and get away with it a lot easier cause they just put on the "distressed kitten" look on their face and just get out of whatever lies they have been telling. My mother was a drill instructor in the Navy and my sister who isn't a loser is a 1sgt. in the Air force. I grew up and was raised by strong women and they never once cried allowed "inequality! RAPE culture! WAGE GAP!" Because they were to busy pioneering the way so other strong women can follow and had to much god damn dignity to let the opinions of fools who would see them as lesser then they are simply because of their gender spur the slightest response. Grow up cunt.
>>
>>585920286

How is that "supporting the draft"? The draft IS an inevitable situation for ANY country on the planet with a military.

Just because taxes are inevitable doesn't mean I support them. Just because death is inevitable doesn't mean I support it.
>>
>>585921531
I'll just go ahead and end this little squabble for y'all.

The draft has been abolished, as it should. Doesn't exist.
It has been replaced with the far more lenient Selective Service, which addresses the "we need a draft" problem without an actual draft, and yes, obviously, both men and women should be required to sign up for it, not just men.
>>
>>585921531

Well, even if women were drafted, their positions in the military would be different and oppressed pretty strongly because there is such a strong anti-female-soldier vibe in the military.

I feel like the military is fairly threatening place currently for anyone who shows any sign of feminine traits.

Mate, please listen to me, I never meant for this to become such a large part of the conversation, I don't keep bringing it up, it's what I said once, and they you picked up on it and kept responding to it. If you don't want to talk about the draft, stop giving me replies like this one that are, you know, about the draft.

I'm not even really changing the topic, to say that is pretty much dead wrong, we're still talking about feminism's role in modern society.

We don't have the time or the ability right now to completely argue all of feminism.

If the draft really isn't something that you want to talk about it, I leave it to your next post to propose what we do talk about.
>>
>>585922410
Cheers, I'm Australian, it's getting a bit difficult for me to keep up with a conversation based around American-isms, not that I mind especially, 4chan is an american site I suppose.
>>
>>585920920
I've never seen someone write so few words and say so much of about their profound naivety. Go back to licking windows and breathing heavily through you're mouth and stop tainting my beloved site with you're filth.
>>
>>585922688
Cheers cunt, have a good night
>>
>>585922905
You too mate.
>>
>>585922474

I'm going to let this go, as you continually ignore all of my points with your posts and post about some entirely new subject. Not to mention your retort is "well just stop posting". It's pretty clear where you and I lie in intelligence levels and I really don't want to continue arguing with someone who offers zero retorts to any of my points. Have a nice life, kid.
>>
>>585921469
>>585917140
>>
>>585923526

Not even gonna try. Have a good one man.

I hate this site so much. I used to think everyone here was just taking the piss, but if you really believe what you just did was like, the proper way to have a discussion. You're fucking braindead.

The conversations I have on here are why I have anger problems.
>>
>>585922474
Shut up. When I was in AIT there was a gay guy who would wear the most flamboyantly gay clothes off duty and go to his Wiccan covenant meetings on the weekend, yeah they had a meeting of Wiccans on base because who fucking cares what you believe in. I don't know what god damn military you're talking about but when I was in that whole anti-woman sentiment wasn't there at all. In fact quite the opposite. Shit don't ask don't tell was still enacted but we all knew who the gay/lesbian people were and we didn't give a shit, they were are friends who cares! I fact one of the big ol' butches I deployed with is getting married to her lady next year and I am happy as fuck for her. I was in for 6 years and In that entire time I never saw a woman get abused or treated as a lesser. Not saying it doesn't happen but honestly the only thing I saw was women asking to be treated differently because they were women, that's they only time the men got pissed at them. Again there are noble military women who have great honor and don't act like spoiled little girls and they are the shit but yeah, you are wrong.
>>
Youre entire post just reminded me of my girlfriend OP. I think youre just a worthless fag who has no genes that anyone else. Go die in a hole
>>
>>585903202
Shut up, pussy.
>>
>>585918466
There has never really been a clear ideological dominance. Even /pol/ has a big ideological range. The only thing that all boards seem to have in common is a distaste for feminazis. If anything 4chan is mainly libertarian.
>>
>>585924351

>feminist douchebag BTFO
>>585922474
>>
File: 1416717290470.gif (150KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1416717290470.gif
150KB, 500x333px
>>585903202
>>
>>585903202
I feel bad for you OP. Just by the way you write I can tell you've never been with enough women to really know. You opinion is jaded and biased.
>>
>>585924351

Honor is the idea of a crazy person.

I'm happy that the "big ol' butch" that was deployed with you has all the support she needs in you. Truly.
Thread posts: 196
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.