[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

b what's the best advice you learned yourself that you're

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 31

File: 1-old-man-byoungman.jpg (68KB, 295x281px) Image search: [Google]
1-old-man-byoungman.jpg
68KB, 295x281px
b what's the best advice you learned yourself that you're surprised no one ever gave you? i'll start

>nyquil works wonders for adderall comedowns
>>
Our whole world is based off of squiggly lines, are we not greater than squiggly lines?
>>
and when I say squiggly lines dipshit, I'm talking about language and numbers
faggot nigger kike
>>
spic cracker chink
>>
>>585417679
numbers are pretty solid.
>>
>>585416766
teachers are idiots
>>
File: 16219.gif (395KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
16219.gif
395KB, 200x150px
>>585416766
Don't trust nobody
>>
>>585416766
1. Never be too nice to women. Always remain aloof and let them see you have options. This DOES NOT mean be an asshole, it means don't be a pussy.
2. Never say I love you to women before they say it to you, and even then say it sparingly.
3. Girls believe any man worth having must be chased, make them work for it. IF you show them that you only have eyes for them when they aren't offering you anything, you'll never have them.
4. Nearly ALL niggers strive not only to be a stereotype, but to be the strongest nigger stereotype possible.
5. Trust a nigger and they will see it as weakness and exploit you.
6. All other races are primarily good people but niggers are 98% garbage subhumans.

7. Do your best at everything and reap the rewards for it. Slacking at any academic or employment pursuit will only make things harder for you in the long run.
8. At work try to keep your attendance as close to perfect as possible. This is 98% of getting promoted and getting good raises. A lot of worthless fucks get great jobs they didn't deserve simply from reliably showing up every day.
8. Weed makes a shit life not hurt your soul so much, but it will also make you much lazier and dumber than usual, which will often hinder you from going places in work or academics.
9. Acid and DMT are great for opening your mind.
>>
>>585419089
+1
>>
>>585419089
so why haven't you tried acid or dmt?
>>
The best advice I can give to anyone is get dubs
>>
>>585419575
Take your own advice dick
>>
>>585419575
I'll take that advice
>>
>>585419089
and
Have you ever work at retail
I work at retail
1 to 2 times I been late and that was because of traffic the rest of the year never late
have I ever gotte a raised
hell no
so no that a lie
ALL races
really
then you must be Mr perfect then
>>
File: 1416266583683s.jpg (4KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1416266583683s.jpg
4KB, 250x242px
theres on piece of advice my grandpa gave me that took awhile for me to understand we were talking about a girl i liked and he said, "there is no difference between ripping and wrinkling"
>>
prostate masturbation is superior
>>
>>585419081
Sauce on the GIF?
>>
>>585416766
you shouldn't give a fuck on what people think of you, but this doesn't mean to be an ass, but also the way people act towards you is the self reflection of you
>>
>>585419089
more on women:
1. Women want what other women have. If you have a few female friends (decent looking) that you have around, you have MUCH GREATER chances of getting other interested women.
2. 90% of what women are attracted to is confidence. Dont' talk about self-doubts, frustrations, depression, anger, or sadness.
3. Be happy and upbeat around women. Radiate success even if you aren't successful.. Radiate sadness and despair and you'll never get the girl.
4. People see depression as a contagious disease and if you're a sad sack no one will want to be around you. People always offer to help when you're in a bad situation, but if you talk to much about your problems and despair, you'll look around pretty soon and realize you have no friends.
5. Life works best if you can laugh at everything and appear sunshine and rainbows, then you WILL attract friends, women, and good opportunities. Even if your soul is black with despair, plaster a smile on your face.
6. Laugh, and the whole world laughs with you. Weep, and you'll weep alone (greatest quote ever).
7. Shit happens, dust yourself up and keep a good attitude.
8. No matter how bad you think things have gotten, if you start acting stupid, things will get much worse. It's easy to get bludgeoned by failure and make dumb choices, but you can always fall farther.
>>
>>585419735
I took it a long time ago
>>
>>585420430
>>585419089

Your advice on women is something we all learnt during highschool
>>
>>585420430
+11
>>
Girls don't try to impress men, they only try to impress other girls.

Complements from M to F are basically worthless.
>>
If you're crap at giving head to a girl, put a strong mint in your mouth and let the menthol do the work
>>
>>585421717

Wouldn't do shit
>>
Being awesome at befriending and influencing people is more important than talent or skill.
>>
>>585422068
but how
>>
>>585419089
jim shut the fuck up
>>
>>585416766
>In life we should never give up
>never do stuff while we are being emotional
>Always strife for perfection
>>
File: 1352934615915.jpg (25KB, 335x483px) Image search: [Google]
1352934615915.jpg
25KB, 335x483px
>>585416766
Part 1:
>Being nice is overrated and easier than being mean and aggressive.
Being nice is the default way of approaching a situation, but one should develop a mean side and work on it, no matter how bad you feel after. It was true when Michaeveli said it, it's true today and always will be.

>Getting hurt and embarrassing yourself should not deter you from doing what you know must be done.
If someone crosses you and you don't say anything, even if that person doesn't realize that they've wronged you, you have to stand up and let them know that you've been wronged. If that leads to anything less than death, it's worth it, because it helps you become brave.

>There is no such thing as cheating.
Everyone in life is either good or bad at something and life forces us to compete against one another at things that we may or may not be good at. If person A gets in a fair fight with person B and person B wins, it's because person B is a better fighter, which indicates that A and B are not equal and therefore if A had cheated (by, say, using a weapon) it's not actually cheating. Do whatever it takes to win, so long as you can get away with it.

cont.
>>
>>585420831
I would venture to say that most of us *did not* learn it in high school. I learned women by 23. Then afterwards, I didn't have trouble.

Things you NEVER do with women:
1. Tell them how much they mean to you if they've never voiced a similar opinion about you.
2. Tell them that you want only them.
3. Tell them I love you before they say it.
4. Beg them to put a name on a relationship.
5. Act needy or overly emotional, women are always expected to be the needy and emotional partner. If you're the needy and emotional one, it breaks the male/female dynamic and they won't want you.
6. Let yourself get showed up by another male in her presence. Stand up for yourself and don't let another guy pull stupid alpha male shit around a girl you're interested in.
7. Call or text too much. Do it sparingly and always make sure you're calling texting at a far lower rate than she is. (this goes along with not being needy).
8. Never beg her to hang out. If she doesn't feel like hanging, don't push the issue.
9. Never chase a girl that's pulling away. Just distance yourself and you'll usually find they start coming back.
10. If a gf/fuckbuddy is being a bitch, dump her and move on fast.... as soon as they see you have options, they'll come running back.
11. If you want her after a breakup, don't call or text saying how much you want her. Find another women (in similar or better league) and make sure she knows about it (without being so blatant it seems transparent).
>>
>>585422496
>It was true when Michaeveli said it, it's true today and always will be.
what'd he say?
>>
>>585422598
That a person cannot go through life ALWAYS being nice and/or ALWAYS being mean. The nice guy will always be frustrated by the lack of nice people/things/events and the mean guy will find many enemies.
>>
>>585422884
huh
true
fucking true
>>
1) women are like buses, theirs always another one
2) (being nervous about your woman like if she is going out) you could stick a woman in a bottle and still they would screw the cork
3) never get married
>>
>>585419089
>advice about weed making you dumber appearing in a duplicate tip #8
>>
File: pw07.jpg (127KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
pw07.jpg
127KB, 340x340px
Like I said our world is based off of squiggly lines.... nothing was said here but squiggly lines
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6p1Ck0ab80
once you realize this you may become the next tesla
>>
File: 1340220550439.png (208KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
1340220550439.png
208KB, 412x351px
>>585423263
>theirs
anon, pls
>>
>>585416766
is that trure?
>>
>>585416766
No body gives a shit about you
>>
>>585423596
there's* happy
>>
File: 1314660328329.png (110KB, 900x891px) Image search: [Google]
1314660328329.png
110KB, 900x891px
>>585424047
yes
>>
File: 1343864037391.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1343864037391.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>585422496
Part 2:
>We are not equals.
Anyone that buys into the notion of equality will find life very frustrating. It's a fact that simple genetics can dictate the career and sexual viability of a person and then you have things like being born into the right/wrong family, time, place, etc. We have to come to terms with this and work through life accordingly.

Last but not least:
>Never believe in anything.
All ideas are based in perception and brain chemistry that changes time to time. Always know this one thing and you will find yourself able to grow out of ideas that don't fit your circumstance any longer. Let me give you an example, before I sign off:
I used to believe in Feminism, for example. I wrong extensively on the subject in University. Fact is, I still kind of believe it, but I've outgrown the idea. I used to believe in it, now I don't because it favors me to stop women from taking advantage of this movement, while my rights/perception/value stays the same. If I still had the beliefs of my 20 yearold self, I'd be mindlessly pushing the feminist agenda, but I've realized that it is working against me, and no woman gives a fuck about how men also have it tough.
In short, I believed in Feminism for a while, saw its strengths and weaknesses, and once I realized my interests were being harmed, I dropped it. That's because I don't believe in anything. Circumstance changes belief systems faster than temperature. If anyone is actually reading my post, this is the only thing I would ever impart to my closest friends out there. Holding beliefs indefinitely is like wearing the same clothes all year round. You have to change with the circumstance.
>>
>>585422506
This.

No matter how much girls will deny things like this, deep down inside they know they want a mysterious, alpha bad boy.

Don't let them fool you /b/rothers
>>
>>585424934
Well, that's just it. The things women *think* they want and what they really want are too different things.

Almost every guy starts out in their adolescence trying to be what girls say they want; quiet, thoughtful, emotional, pacifist, sweet, loving, carring, and cuddly...... then they find very quickly that's not what women want at all. A guy behaving like that will have NO interested women, even if he looks attractive.

Women really want; strong, macho, not needy or emotional, never depressed, always happy, radiates success, confident, aloof, and a guy that DOES NOT where his emotions on his sleaves.

I think womens' brains tell them one thing but biology makes them crave the exact opposite type of man they think they want.

That's why the alpha male that's a dick to her is the one she's always crying about even when he mistreats her and the guy that's everything she *says* she wants is nothing more than the emotional tampon that she uses to sop up her tears and throw away the second the alpha male wants to dump a load of jizz in her.
>>
>>585424562What's the proper way to respond when someone calls you a virgin or implies that you are? It speaks to or about you as if it can just be taken for granted?
Also what is the proper response for when someone calls you insecure? These both seem like double bind situations
>>
>>585423977
This!
>>
>>585426586

in what context
>>
>>585423593
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAuQeJqPtEU
>>
>>585420161
http://nl.xhamster.com/movies/160646/white_wife_showers_and_bangs_black_plumber_while_hubby_away_hot.html
not exactly that but unbelievably similar
>>
>>585426767
I don't know. Like when there is an attractive girl around and someone points you out and says "Look at him. Like he would know what to do."
I can think of many examples but I'm a slow typer on phone
>>
>>585427613
I'm not op but the best advice is to just stand up for yourself at all costs and then people stop fucking with you + you get laid. If someone said that to me irl I'd be like "yeah, I would, your mom taught me some cool shit"
>>
Noone cares about you, never rely on others.
>>
>>585420304
Elaborate on that. Self reflection of you. So if someone is a sanctimonious, reproachful Christian who is taking me to task about being immoral, in what way is this a self reflection of me? Is my behavior a self reflection of them?
>>
>>585419089
>8.
>8.

Learn to count you fucking pothead
>>
>>585428588
Yeah dude, it's 4 in the morning and this isn't a fucking essay in school. My shit may have typos and numerical inconsistencies. So fucking what? The content is solid.
>>
File: edgy2.png (185KB, 521x360px) Image search: [Google]
edgy2.png
185KB, 521x360px
we do not see things how they are,
we see things as we are.
>>
>>585428083
That will be followed up with "Wow somebody's insecure!" Etc etc. I can never get this to stop once it starts. It becomes the theme for all subsequent interactions and all actions of mine are taken as confirmation of insecurity. I disregard it but then I'm told that I'm "mad". It sounds silly when I'm talking about it now, but in the moment it is very stressful.
>>
Always. And i mean ALWAYS be willing to let her go at the drop of a hat. And truly, honestly believe it in your head, and be willing to actually go through with it. When you do, she'll be calling you non-stop and will try her hardest to get you back
>>
>>585429317
I get it man, been there. They probably know it gets to you, which is what makes them keep doing it. Sounds crazy but once you realize they're likely just ripping on you for that very same reaction/response, you'll seem confident/not worth trolling.
>>
File: 1418070588288.jpg (47KB, 558x564px) Image search: [Google]
1418070588288.jpg
47KB, 558x564px
>>585428083
>2014 going on 2015
>"your mom"
>mfw
>>
>>585420430
I concur
>>
>>585422496
Yes being nice is normally an indicator that the person lacks any extraordinary talent so that have to be nice in order to have as much support as possible. Exploit the fuck out of them.
>>
>>585416766
>just fucking do whatever you want to do, no one gives a fuck
>>
>>585417380
Fuck off liberal
>>
>>585430177
I give a fuck. I disapprove of this idea and other things that you do. Don't do whatever you want
>>
>>585419575
thanks
>>
>>585417380
we are much greater because we give the lines extensive meaning. Faggot
>>
whats the best way to ask a girl out?
Also, what are great first date ideas?
>>
>>585432443
Casually.. hey lets have a drink sometime
>>
>>585432647
Yeah man. I had a subversive father too who didn't teach me anything.
>>
>>585432827
is that enough to show interest?
I don't want her to think I am only going out as friends.

Also what are good date ideas?
>>
>>585432443
First off, NEVER call it a date. It seems desperate and you're much more likely to get a no. Just ask her if she wants to hang out some time. Get her somewhere private where it's just you and her. I'd just encourage you to ask her to hang and have some drinks (or smoke some weed) and watch a movie or play vidya.

If you get her to where it's just you and her alone, things get a momentum of there own and start to happen. I'd encourage you just to hang out in a regular setting before trying to take her to restaurant and a movie or something.

When you ask her to hang out, just you and her, the unspoken agreement is that it's a date, even though it was never explicitly said.

Don't be awkward about it. Just the next time you're having a good conversation in person, ask if she'd like to hang out sometime, if you get a yes, you're golden. If she tries to get you to hang out with her and a group of friends or worse yet, hang out with her and some other guys, it's failed....
>>
>>585433146
What if she wants to be gangbanged by you and the other guys?
>>
>>585433146
Also, if she says she's really busy and doesn't try to give you a time slot that will work, that's a polite no. Understand it and don't push the issue, or you're likely to get a ruder no.

Just move along to the next.

Getting women really is a numbers game. Ask EVERY girl you're interested in. You'll win some and lose some, but you can't win if you don't try. And the more you do it the higher your success rates will get and the less a rejection will sting. Women are usually super polite with rejection unless if you keep on hassling her and she has to make her point a little harsher. Also, you'd never dream of the kind of women that actually *WILL* give you the time of day if you simply ask every girl you're interested in. If it's a no, don't fixate on that one, move along.... plenty of women out there.
>>
>>585433146
Thanks anon.

Also any tips on how to keep conversation going?

I am really shitty with grills and for the first time in 5 years I might have a chance with one. So I really don't want to fuck this up.
>>
>stop caring about women. As soon as you get one you will just want to get out of a relationship but find yourself too committed. Enjoy your time by yourself until a cumdumpster comes along and ruins your life.
>dont get in a relationship just for sex. After 5 years you'll only do it once a week and then its even worse.
>>
Trend is your friend.

as in going to restaurants, the more people in one place the better chances are your meal will be epic.
>>
File: 1418504453993.gif (299KB, 448x256px) Image search: [Google]
1418504453993.gif
299KB, 448x256px
>>585433013
>my father was never around.
>>
>>585434131
Mine was always around because he was unemployed. Spent his days plotting against me
>>
>>585433671
Any ideas guys? anything will help.
>>
>>585433671
Well, first off, you're gonna fuck some up and that's just life. Don't fear it. It's a learning experience.. I couldn't get laid to life til I was 23.

Also, I've given a lot of advice ITT. All of the numerically ordered posts are mine.

Just talk about things you like. If you're funny, be funny. If you have similar interests it should be enough.

Avoid any type of conversation about sad or depressing things, things that make you angry, things you hate..... just generally be the happiest you that you can be. Be upbeat, women love that. Be a downer and they'll run from you.

Being comfortable around women takes experience with them and it's gradually acquired. Just talk to her, she's human just like you.... she's not a fucking goddess. Like they said in the 40 Year Old Virgin, don't put the pussy on a pedestal.
>>
>>585434506
Antianxiety drugs
>>
>>585416766
Red is backwards. We are all dead air. Gender roles are primarily enforced by women.
>>
>>585424562
good shit

>Ego suspension
To make people like you, trust you or not takes about a few moments. Always smile when you meet someone, be carismatic and make sure to let the person talk about their favorite subject: themselves. Show them you care about what they are saying, study some of this on videos about charismatic people. Its easier to get what you want from people if they trust you and want to be around you. Remember to always listen and don't judge. always aprove what they are saying, joke along and don't pissed off or say something about how much "you" know thats not right. Let them talk all day about themselves, until they want to find out about you.
>>
File: 1417756356776.jpg (55KB, 585x391px) Image search: [Google]
1417756356776.jpg
55KB, 585x391px
>>585434452
>mfw I know that feel.
I am convinced that father issues are what fucked up our generation. I mean men back in the day who were raised in a traditional nuclear families were alpha as fuck.
>>
File: 1265267176516.jpg (9KB, 210x251px) Image search: [Google]
1265267176516.jpg
9KB, 210x251px
>mfw 95% of the advices in this thread is about women
>mfw probably you all still virgin fedora fags
>mfw YOUR advices about women only work for YOU cause relationship cant have the same ''mechanics'' or they fail hard
>>
>>585416766
cut the fat out of your life, literally and figuratively. if someone doesn't believe in you and your dreams and goals, tell them to fuck off and don't talk to them again. negative people just want to bring you down to their level, nothing more
>>
>>585435158
I'm killing myself Wednesday morning
>>
>>585435544
why
>>
>>585435544
We are all dead air. You can try but I think you'll get the point best if your attempt involves high-speed impacts. The hospital will rebuild you, the maps will change, and nobody will ever tell you how to escape the system. Personally, I blame the Dutch.
>>
>>585435953
That's easily the most schizophrenic post ITT
>>
>>585422506

confirmed /im a grill kekeke/
except maybe 3 cus i feel like saying 'i love you' first is masculine
>>
File: 1417618083206.gif (598KB, 351x185px) Image search: [Google]
1417618083206.gif
598KB, 351x185px
>>585435953
>>
>>585435544
Fuck that dude, why kill yourself? You know what you can do with that mindset? "Fuck this shit, I'm just gonna end it all" No. HELL no. You know what you can do Wednesday morning instead? go out, get a loan and flee the fucking country, go innawoods or go skydiving or literally anything. If you're willing to off yourself, that means you have literally nothing to fear. Swimming with sharks will kill you? So what you don't fear death especially if you wanted to die that Wednesday anyways, go do amazing fucking things anon. Live it up.
>>
>>585428083
Shitty advice anon, how about:

Don't be a bitch, be the upmost mature about every situation and handle them, with the requested intensity for the moment rather than acting foolish, and doing unecessary child-whogetsthelastword- play with others. Handle life's hard moments with class. Be emotionally smarter than everyone on the room, but never, act like a bitch.
>>
>>585420430
Theres no way in hell im gonna change myself to get some woman to love me.
>>
File: 1414814818712.gif (891KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1414814818712.gif
891KB, 320x180px
Yah well it's more fun than depression, believing you are so close to the end that if only you tip the scale a little in death's favour, you will reach true peace.

Crazy or not, I'm here to tell you that is bullshit.
>>
>>585436277
yes ok. >>585436864

I miss IDs.
>>
>>585436516
I've already asked multiple women for swx. Turned down by all. I'm hideous. I have yellow teeth and I had a stroke so my left side of my face droops and I have giant cell arteritis and my eyes are always sickly looking and my spine began growing sideways and twisting a few years ago. I went from 6 feet to 5'9
>>
>>585424047
No, not since the accident
>>
File: 6UsNvMVO.jpg (84KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
6UsNvMVO.jpg
84KB, 640x640px
>dont trust anyone
>hoes are actually before bros, learned this by losing all my closest friends.
>i dont blame people by living by the term "YOLO"
>if you want something you have to earn it, unless youre born into fame/royalty.
>if you even have the slightest bit of heart for your parents, spend time with them. They will be gone before you know it.
>any type of burrito outside fast food is the best food of all time
>>
>>585436947
You're a faggot
/b/ is a shit ton better now without them
>>
>>585438305
>hoes before bros

can you elaborate?
>>
>>585419089
>has not seen a psychedelic in his life
you're caring just a little bit too much there, pal.
>>
File: 4.jpg (8KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
8KB, 240x180px
>>585439268
Here
>>
>>585416766
People, essentially and at their core, are pure and utter garbage.

You'll meet some that want to be "good" and a few that actually try, but mainly its just people who aspire to what they perceive to be "lofty" and superficial positions of (mainly) delusional self importance and self agrandizement.

They attempt to cover themselves with wealth in various forms to stave off their own putrid stench, but effectively its like putting perfume on a pig. In some cases, literally.

Humanity is "the devil" and it shows very little "humanity" as a whole.
>>
File: sadface.jpg (53KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
sadface.jpg
53KB, 333x500px
>>585438326
>>585438326
>>585438326
>>
>>585419089
muslims are worse then niggers
>>
>>585439756
you misspelled jews.
>>
>>585419089
>>585419860
>>585420430
>>585422496
>>585422506
>>585423263
>>585424562
>>585426126

ITT: Fedora wearing neckbeards who watch "real social dynamics" videos.
>>
File: You are Gay and FAGGOT.jpg (26KB, 320x332px) Image search: [Google]
You are Gay and FAGGOT.jpg
26KB, 320x332px
>>585436947
>I miss IDs.
Stop being such a FAGGOT, faggot.
>>
File: Z-1.jpg (11KB, 192x201px) Image search: [Google]
Z-1.jpg
11KB, 192x201px
>>585439521
Not me though
>>
>>585440204
How do you know what those are?
>>
File: 1414202821546.jpg (97KB, 331x459px) Image search: [Google]
1414202821546.jpg
97KB, 331x459px
>>585440110
>>
Put a finger up her ass. She'll melt.
>>
>>585421717
re-fucking-tarded
>>
>>585440742
Wow. Real claasy
>>
>>585440877
True though.
>>
>>585439205
I had 3 close friends during childhood, we grew up together, and eventually lived together. Later they got girl friends, all their first girl friends. They got so caught up in getting laid they eventually just stopped coming back to our place, and eventually moved in with all their girl friends. Even though i can tell their relationships is based around sex, they left anyways. Now i barley talk to them, their relationships now i feel like arent based around sex but its still sad to say i lost by closest friends because he wanted to get laid, i barley talk to them anymore.
>>
>>585440995
Only Jesus Christ is true
>>
File: 1407991385126.png (245KB, 432x436px) Image search: [Google]
1407991385126.png
245KB, 432x436px
>>585440354
Oh yeah and now that you mention it, THIS WILL FUCK YOUR SHIT UP TOO; PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO, OF THE OPPOSITE SEX, FREQUENTLY, IF NOT ALWAYS HAVE FACIAL SPACIAL DIMENSIONS THAT RESEMBLE SOMEONE IN YOUR FAMILY THAT IS NOT ALWAYS OF THE OPPOSITE SEX.

So that chick you are really attracted to, yeah, look at her closely.
She probably has the exact facial dimensions of your dad, or brother, or grandfather.
>>
>>585433036
Smile, maintain eye contact (important!) and tell her you two should go out some time/get a drink/coffee/do whatever.

Don't ask her, just inform her about it. If she is even remotely interested she will go along.
>>
>>585441232
similar thing happened to me.
I feel like losing childhood friends are harder than any breakup one can go through.

I mean my friend and I were pretty much brothers and my entire childhood and teenage memories consist of hanging out with him.
>>
>>585419971
explain
>>
>>585441515
Thanks anon!
wish me luck.
>>
>>585419971
What? care to elaborate?
>>
File: 1414005469342.gif (974KB, 400x303px) Image search: [Google]
1414005469342.gif
974KB, 400x303px
>>585442841
It's about black cocks
>>
File: 1414223449955.jpg (76KB, 625x441px) Image search: [Google]
1414223449955.jpg
76KB, 625x441px
>>585443007
>>
in this world there is your family, then there is everyone else
>>
File: 1414225764445.jpg (26KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
1414225764445.jpg
26KB, 403x403px
>>585443213
this nigga gets it
>>
>>585437317
Straight up asking for sex is weird.
>I'm hideous
Even if you look horrible, there are always grosser people who manage to find someone.
>yellow teeth
get them whitened. Brush often to keep em that way.
>eyes sickly
could be your diet. I dunno. eat better?
>spine thing
see a doctor. I had the same thing. Cost a lot, but fixable
>>
File: Paul Lynde Bunny.jpg (39KB, 555x417px) Image search: [Google]
Paul Lynde Bunny.jpg
39KB, 555x417px
>>585442301
>>585441232
>Realizing this, yet not realizing they weren't really friends if that is what it took to "lose" them

Also; keeping the same people around you your entire life stifles your maturity.

If you do this it is because you fear "growing up>"

Your friends are meant to be so through periods of time when they accommodate a particular area of growth.

When you "keep them" as you would a memento of some cherished moment in time, you effectively tie a rock around neck.
>>
File: that doesn't make sense.gif (488KB, 499x367px) Image search: [Google]
that doesn't make sense.gif
488KB, 499x367px
>>585416766
The truest advice in this cesspool of advice: Nobody really knows what's going on.
>>
If we are talking about women I want to ask some experienced guy how to aproach this girl. We are in the same group in collage. She is innocent looking girl who doesnt speak much. From the clothes she wears I know she doesnt know how beautiful she is.. anyway We exchange looks a lot. I am social butterfly joking around and I found she likes my jokes, coz she laughs. We exchange stares a lot, but jesus fuck when it comes to speak to people im interested in im suddenly shy.
>>
File: MOZO121029_001.jpg (575KB, 956x1440px) Image search: [Google]
MOZO121029_001.jpg
575KB, 956x1440px
>>585444253
The girl seems (at least by your limited description) to be a reflection of you, to some degree. So what would someone say to you to put your shyness at aese Also, your jokes. You think she likes them? Nothing is a better aphrodisiac to women than laughter.... well, there's money, a big dick and roofies also, but focus on the laughter... at least initially.
>>
>>585444253
"We should go get a coffee sometimes". Don't ask like a beta, state the fact like an alpha. If she is even mildly interested, she will want to go get a coffee.
>>
>>585444886
i guess i have to be myself and just ask her out without acting like some beta faggot
>>585446262
yeah i know, but thats some strange thing with me, coz normally Im confident, I would even say overly confident which get me troubles sometimes, but im such a pussy with women. Need to fix it.
>>
File: 1413899164447.gif (4MB, 275x220px) Image search: [Google]
1413899164447.gif
4MB, 275x220px
>>585446981
>>
>>585444008
You have poor character
>>
>>585424562
The joker picture really makes this lmao
>>
>>585421717
b8
>>
>>585422068
SRSLY HOW
>>
Women don't _want_ you to treat them like shit, but they'd rather be with someone that does instead of someone that's a total pushover with no initiative or preferences. What she wants (if she's a decent human being,) is simply a guy who knows what he wants. The problem with a lot of lonely introverts, and I'm guessing you too, is that when you get to know a girl you let her make all the decisions. You don't suggest or make decisions, you just do whatever she tells you to. You don't introduce her to anything new. You don't challenge her shitty views. A woman doesn't want that. She wants someone who says "I want to have dinner with you at (place) and (date). She doesn't want someone saying "so if you don't have anything better to do maybe we could like hang out or something sometime". She wants a guy who says "That TV series sucks", not "I haven't watched it properly yet but now that you mentioned it I will binge all seasons and tell you it's great tomorrow".

So basically, you have to show them you're a dude with opinions, values and a fucking back bone. Don't agree with her when she is being irrational. Tell her she's being silly. You have to take her places and show her stuff. Take her to parties, for a walk in the park, to a concert, it doesn't matter as long as she feels you're adding something to her life. You don't have to treat her like shit, you just have to stop treating her like her opinions and actions are worth more than yours.
>>
>>585423558
Ohhh lawdy top kek
Thread posts: 145
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.