[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a man working on top secret technology anything. I don't

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 9

File: 1338604635978.jpg (506KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1338604635978.jpg
506KB, 1280x720px
Ask a man working on top secret technology anything. I don't have much time
>>
involved in the AGI field?
>>
>>584228849
how many minutes does it take to microwave popcorn? and how many seconds after the last pop should i wait until i stop it?
>>
>>584228968
No I actually work in advanced propulsions
>>
>>584229059
Press the popcorn button on the microwave, approx. 45 secs
>>
>>584229159
tell us more?
>>
>>584228849
figuring out how to make a dildo vibrate any more than 1000 times a second is not "top secret" technology anon
>>
>>584229297
I work for the United States government but on a base that is not in the US.

I suspect our work is reverse-engineering technology gained from other sources but from where, I do not know. Our team gets plans and parts from higher up on the chain and told to "figure it out" and work with what we have
>>
File: 1414021794220.jpg (31KB, 453x500px) Image search: [Google]
1414021794220.jpg
31KB, 453x500px
>>584229456
>>
>>584229456
60,000 rpm isn't actually that impressive
>>
>>584228849
What would the technology you're working on help achieve?

What's the most occult technology you've heard of/seen in your field?

Share something interesting in general most anons won't get to see or know about
>>
File: attention.jpg (92KB, 350x458px) Image search: [Google]
attention.jpg
92KB, 350x458px
>>584229471
tell us what you want to tell us, you came here cause you think or you do know something, now explain.
>>
>>584229471
alien technology? i wouldn't be surprised.

can you explain how it works?
>>
>>584229471
As in, chemical based propulsion or some other kind?
>>
>>584229627
Space travel, or transportation in general.

Define occult? If you mean magic or witchcraft, then none.

The propulsion technology we currently have our hands on is not based on combustion of fuels in any way, which should be interesting if you have any idea about propulsion methods. I'm not talking about electric engines here
>>
Ask a government hired assassin who just killed op anything.
>>
adding 'Ī dont have much time'', because you fear your thread will carry no importance and it wont achieve enough attention. It did not have to be so obvious.
>>
>>584229816

Cut the Obi-Wan Kenobi crap.

What are you working on? What kind of propulsion? If you're on here, just say it.
>>
>>584229990
>>584229990
>>584229990
>>
>>584229816
Occult by definition, meaning hidden

Anything about anti gravitational devices?
>>
>>584229816

Seriously, combustion fuels, electric engines. Is this your best example to give, when practicing cognitive biases on what others might have up in mind? You sound like you just read a book and you are so hyped about it.

TL:DR your profile seems to be very,very low.
>>
>>584229816
If you're telling the truth about this, then hw close do you think this technology you're working on brings mankind to colonizing another planet?
>>
"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

Just a reminder. Plausible deniability is something I'd like to preserve.

>>584229658
I'm not exactly sure. To be honest, I don't feel comfortable describing the tech as being extraterrestrial. To me it feels like something that could be in our grasp someday but very founded in our present technology. I've entertained the notion of it being technology from the future somehow, but I'm not exactly sure how that would work either

>>584229757
Combustion of fuels is thermodynamics, which is basically chemically based. Not sure how you would make a pure chemically based propulsion system.
Not sure how much I can or should say about how these work. Suffice it to say it is not technology that we have conventionally used.
>>
>>584229816
Magnetic?
Ion?
>>
>>584229652
To be honest, I came here because I am somewhat vain and hate the idea of no one hearing about what we are working on. I don't want to cause any potential harm however and know that some of this information could be potentially sensitive
>>
>>584230210
so are you proposing there is some breakthrough technology that may possibly coming in the near future, and you believe it may have a large impact?
>>584230295
you came to b with this, just spit it out, you're fucking killing me, I was about to go to bed but now I want to know
>>
>>584230153
I believe we are close to colonizing another planet even without the use of this planet. I'm not sure it would or should be allowed to spread to widespread usage until we understand the underlying principles entirely
>>
>>584230295

Is this propulsion land based? Or can it be installed and used in aircraft?

What is the advantage if it over conventional fuel based systems? (Not including the obvious running out of earth's resource issue)
>>
>>584230210

Surprise me, you are boring the hell out of me. Imagine reading, practically, anything you already have an idea on.
>>
>>584230295
What kind of capability have you witnessed? How do you activate it if not through combustion?
>>
>>584230434
*use of this technology, that is
>>
>>584230434
>>584230527
Is what you're working on solar powered, or otherwise any other type of power that's in use today?
>>
How do you propel something without an acting force? What components are used and how?
>>
>>584230573
Doesnt that go against like the 3rd law of physics?
>>
>>584230465
It can be land based, and it can be utilized in aerospace applications. It's just a propulsion methods, we use combustion in cars, planes, and rockets.

The main advantage it has in comparison to conventional propulsion systems is that it has a much higher upper bound. Our current combustion-based systems are limited by the materials we have available; a very layman example being engines can only reach a certain compression ratio because our metals can only withstand temperatures and pressures to a certain degree.

This technology bypasses that and thus would possibly allow us to reach much higher accelerations and speeds, but at the cost of immense energy. Some of the parts I've seen do look like they come from small-scale applications though
>>
In what form of packaging did we obtain it? Just an engine or part of a working craft? Should we get Jeff Goldblum in here to hack in and check for viruses?
>>
>>584230745
Physics is just an accepted theory as far as I know
>>
>>584230573
he didnt say anything about using force. he said its not combustion based.
so what then op? ion drive? solar panels (the ones that catch solar 'winds')? as much as i read so far, you are either a troll or dont know much about what you are doing

you said yourself
"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."
be a bit more specific on what kind of propulsions are you working on. you can deny it anyway
>>
>>584230745

Why do you think that all of the laws of physics are shared with the general public? Why do you have such an immense trust in others? Why do you think they freaking care about you so much, that they will share everything they now? It is very often wise to keep secret, be silent on things, matter, information etc. Also consider the fact, that people are greedy as fuck. Some might even use valuable info for far greater plans than you could ever imagine. It is best to keep low profile.
>>
>>584230571
We can power it any way we want. It's the principles behind it that are unconventional.

>>584230745
I'm not sure which law you're talking about, but the forces are conserved.

Without mentioning too much, the forces used in this propulsion system are alike the fundamental forces. Think about gravity, electromagnetism, and the strong atomic force, and you'll get an idea similar to what's at work here
>>
>>584231140
Does this propulsion system utilize anything that can be seen as "fuel", even in a non-chemical sense?
>>
>>584231005
Solar sails are interesting but too volatile to make use of consistently. see >>584231140 for a little more detail
>>
>>584230848
Ok so massive amounts of energy. From where do you get that? Or is that the issue you're trying to work on? How to create and maintain (safely) such energy?
>>
>>584231140
so what, you use some different technology (that is not combustion based) to create a lot of heat. and with the use of that heat (which is extremely high as you claim), you create power?
>>
>>584231293
If you had to throw out an estimate, how long do you think it will be until the general public is allowed to know the details of your project?
>>
>>584231140
I saw a video of an old man drop a piece of a certain metal down what I believe were a hollow copper tube, and possibly a hollow iron tube. the magnetic forces in each varied, causing the object dropped down the tube to have an either unimpeded or slowed descent, depending on the tube. Is this similar to what you're doing? Or are you just running an insanely high current through something?
>>
>>584231236
>>584231308

Currently that is indeed part of the problem we are trying to solve. One branch of the team is working on attempting to gain a complete understanding of how this technology works, but each test runs up an impressive energy bill.

Another team is working on creating a reactor or other power source capable of fueling the system for a period of time that would make usage actually feasible.

I am part of the first group, and my personal belief is that until current technology improves, we will not have the power sources to make productive use of this technology
>>
>>584231140
This subject has always fascinated me. I have no doubt there are technologies within our grasp far beyond what I can imagine. What have you been able to learn so far? Would the upper limits you mention include speeds approaching light?
>>
Can you classificate all 3-dimensional manifolds?
>>
>>584231584

So you're just trying to understand how IT works...which means you didn't...make it? So where did it come from then?
>>
>>584231734
He already answered that; it was just handed down to him from superiors.
>>
>>584231605
We predict relativistic speeds to be within the bounds of this technology. The issue here is the energy involved; the faster you are travelling, the more energy is required to accelerate further.

Nead-light speeds are theoretically possible with this system, however, in practice it would take far more energy than it would be possible to pump in to achieve such velocities.
>>
>>584231734
he said that it is reverse-engineering
im guessing they stole it from eu, japan or korea. i doubt anyone else has the knowledge or funds
>>
>>584231734

Usually, we get plans from higher up on the chain. We attempt to make sense of the schematics, and then later on we are given part and pieces of a larger assembly. There is no doubt they are keeping some from us, but I agree that practice is an intelligent safety precaution.
>>
>>584231959
is cave johnson your hero?
>>
>>584231682
I am an engineer, not a mathematician. Please don't get us confused. It's a pet peeve of mine
>>
>>584231959
>>584232105
Do you think this technology could be a step toward earth becoming a Class 1 planet (a planet whose society fully utilizes the power emanated by their sun)?
>>
>>584231584
You said earlier some parts seem to have come from existing small scale applications. Then mentioned Current technology prohibits us from making usage feasible. Trying to read between the lines here, can you help me out?
>>
>>584231550
Yes that is similar. That experiment you've mentioned is a common example of the electromagnetic force. Imagine that force being used to accelerate something instead, in the manner of an rail gun, if the metaphor were to be extended.

That's currently a measure of our control over the system, but we'd like to fine tune it and have more precise control over it soon
>>
>>584232154
I'm not sure how a propulsion system would give us the ability to use a greater percentage of the sun's energy.
>>
Do you believe this technology is man made and comes from this earth?
>>
>>584231550

That's just EM 101, eddy currents in particular. Probably not secret government tech.
If you thought that was cool look up flux pinning.
>>
>>584232414
Attach the propulsion system to an extraplanetary solar panel and have the panel reflect/beam energy to a receiving point(s) on the planet's surface.
>>
>>584232232
When you examine a part or piece of a system, you can get an idea of the scale of the entirety. Some of the sections we've seen definitely give the impression that they were from a small-scale applications, as in perhaps individual use or for use in small groups.

Our current energy availability makes even infrequent use of the system impracticable, let alone widespread. We simply cannot provide the power to run this system in any extent for a worthwhile period of time.
>>
>>584232635
Flux pinning and quantum levitation are technologies of a similar principle. However, the forces the system in question are not electromagnetic in nature.
>>
>>584229627

It's propulsion you fucking moron, what the fuck do you think propulsion is? A new kind of toothpaste?
>>
>>584232883
>replying to a post from almost three quarters of an hour ago
>>
>>584232864

Are you suggesting your work relies on a fundamental interaction outside of the standard model? If not, which such interaction?
>>
>>584232568
I believe so. I have no way of knowing for certain, but although the underlying principles behind the propulsion are completely foreign, some of the components look too remarkably inspired by current design to be a coincidence.

This is to the extent that, if I were to be told that this was extraterrestrial technology, I would have to concede that all advanced technology converges, a notion that is ludicrous to me currently.
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 301x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 301x225px
>>584228849

You invented rectal feeding?
>>
>>584232981

>Sitting around reading the times on posts because you have no life.
>>
>>584232750
I guess what I'm asking is, if you think it was being used by someone or some group, that implies not only do we not understand the technology but we also don't understand the power source. The between the lines part begs the question do you think the power source could actually be more important than the technology itself? More to the point, do you think the power source is something someone on earth actually has built?
>>
>>584233018
I'm not sure how much I should or can mention here.

I guess I can mention that it has to do with gravity, in a way, but to really get a grasp on it, you must toy with the very nature of mass and matter. I doubt anyone will believe me anyway, and I hope I can hardly be incriminated by a 4chan post
>>
>>584233513
>not just remembering one of the posts from the top of the fucking thread
>>
>>584228849
Do aliens exist?
>>
>>584233517
That is a good question.
I doubt that anyone on earth has access to a power source powerful enough to power this technology, simply because any civilization would have massive bargaining power with it.

But, as a researcher working on technology hidden from the public eye, I have to admit that there are probably a number of other teams working on other advanced technologies for the United States alone, let alone other countries. Some of these could very well be that power source.

I wish I had a definitive answer for you, but as a propulsion engineer I would not have the chance to work on energy sources, nor would I ask my superiors to be reassigned
>>
I don't know enough about physics to ask an educated question here so why don't I phrase it a different way. Can you give an example of what you've seen from this that would blow a laymans mind?
>>
>>584233618

>Look at me, I have a keyboard and opinions.
>>
>>584230210
Ever thought it could be something someone like Tesla came up with, but never shared?
>>
>>584233903

I know this sounds like I'm a tin foil basement dweller, but do you think a nuclear explosion could power it? Various countries kept on "testing" atomic bombs, maybe they were also testing that as an energy source?
>>
>>584233542

You're making this up, remember. This is 4chan.
>>
>>584233903

What is the basic underlying principle of this system?
>>
>>584233920
Again, every experiment we run with what systems we have rigged up is extremely expensive in terms of energy costs, but also in risk of damaging the prototypes.

However, the question of utilization in weaponry does come up. Call it an American stereotype or not, but potential use as a weapon is a bargaining chip for further funding.

Theoretically, what we have in our hands is a method to propel objects to extremely high velocities, meaning their mass alone is a payload. Their sheer kinetic energy would provide several megatons of destructive potential. This is a concept based on current rail guns, but we are looking at methods to weaponize this tech not possible with conventional technology
>>
>>584231584
Would building a few local power plants be feasible?
>>
File: 1386384820007.jpg (137KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1386384820007.jpg
137KB, 650x650px
>>584234086
>oh shit, he out-logic'd me
>guess I better make this a personal attack
>>
>>584234147
It is possible. This technology is different enough on a fundamental basis that it could easily have been discovered early on but abandoned in favor of more established propulsion methods. I don't think any historical researchers could have made much progress however, because of the issues with power I've already mentioned.
>>
>>584233542

Sorry, I missed this. If this is the case then wouldn't it be truer to say that it has to do with mass rather than gravity?

Also, what are the chances that it is likely to have come from the distant past rather than the future or Ayy Lmaos etc?
>>
>>584234231
If I thought anybody in any position of interest would believe me, I wouldn't be posting this. I'm not an idiot
>>
>>584234380

>Just fuck off faggot, nobody likes you.
>>
Op is full of BS, he says he doesnt know what it is but they do energy experiments on it already.
>mfw when need more energy to get practically a shit in propulsion
>>
Do you think it's the sort of thing that the public would see in the next 30 years or will it be kept as a trump card for worl war 3 etc?
>>
>>584228849
how can i join you?
>>
>>584234518

Well how long have you had this tech now? How many years of research are you already in? How much have you learned about it since?
>>
>>584234168
>>584234376

Nuclear energy is one of the main energy sources the power source group is researching. However, because this is a propulsion method, the reactor would need to be lightweight and scaled down enough to be installed on the vehicle. Currently we have several plants on-site to be used in a variety of experiments. Our research is not the only to be occurring on this site.
>>
>>584234616
How do I steal it?
>>
File: 1358579595761.png (266KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1358579595761.png
266KB, 640x400px
>>584234648
>OH SHIT HE'S ON TO ME
>ARM EMERGENCY INSULTS
>FIRE AT WILL
>>
File: John.jpg (450KB, 1114x1233px) Image search: [Google]
John.jpg
450KB, 1114x1233px
>>584228849
>I don't have much time
Good thing you're building a time machine.
>>
>>584234750
Start by getting a degree in advanced propulsion systems, or aerospace engineering. I'm not sure if I should mention this, but I was contacted out of the blue by a government representative. There is a lot of paperwork involved.
>>
>>584234865

Do you have any idea what other kinds of experiments are going in in your facility?
>>
>>584232750
Can you talk more about the sections you've seen and how they led you to believe they were fir individual or small group use? This idea combined with weaponization lends itself to thinking this is essentially a "high powered rifle" you're analyzing albeit with incredible stopping power. Am I on the right track?
>>
>>584228849
Are you risking yourself doing this?

Would the civilian population ever be told about this?
>>
Where is your lab?
>>
>>584234750
A PhD is a must, of course. They actually don't like high-profile figures, for obvious reasons, but your work must be technically impressive enough to get noticed.

Surprisingly, they're not as strict on the public life issue as I thought they would be. You aren't forced to cut off all ties to family and friends, just to keep confidentiality, of course. I still very much have a life outside of research.
>>
File: wardenclyffe_tower.jpg (26KB, 278x300px) Image search: [Google]
wardenclyffe_tower.jpg
26KB, 278x300px
>>584234518
Take this post as nothing more that a joke, but I think you're forgetting something.
(I know, this still wouldn't have been anywhere near enough power for the forces you're describing, but if it was him who knows what else he built.)
>>
Have you managed to somehow reverse the strong atomic force so that quarks repel each other? Are you using this energy to create anti gravity properties seeing how the strong atomic force is more than 40 orders of magnitude strong than gravity? Are electromagnetic fields responsible for guiding the thrust?

Come one OP give us more than this
>>
>>584230210
>>584234961
Confirmed time machine
>>
Wow i knew here where dumb people but not to extent of believing op. Are several known exotic energy projects currently in experiments fase that need tons of energy and NOT secret, like op's bullshit hurr durr ayy lmao technology, who says he doesnt know what it is, but now its a reactor. Fuck you Op, people here are enough dumb to believe you.
>>
>>584234892

>I've kept you shitposting for 15 minutes, I could keep this up indefinitely (well beyond 45 minutes) and you'd keep posting, thinking you're a winner but you're only helping me make you look like an ass

>People do stay in threads for 45 minutes or even more

>You just lost the game
>>
magnetoplasmatic propultion /b/ros

btw
i am a bot
>>
>>584235071
It's a very need to know basis. I've heard tale of weather control, but that may have been an in-passing jest. You can never tell here though.

>>584235098
I don't think the original design was created for destructive application, but that sure isn't stopping us from trying. Our control over this technology is embarrassingly imprecise, to be frank. It's not quite just an on-off switch, but it's close, which makes it easier to use like a rail gun than a propulsion method, even though we are categorizing it as such.

>>584235192
What do you think? If I came out to the media about this, my body would be disposed of right about now, but this is a public forum.
I'm not sure if the public would ever be told of this from us. I think we typically allow the scientific community to discover technologies on their own, as deplorable as that sounds.
>>
>>584234865
hydrogen fusion could be a power source. Attach it on a scramjet which uses electromagnetic force to funnel the interstellar medium (ionized hydrogen) and you'll have a fusion reactor without the need for carrying the fuel
>>
>>584235654
Wow now its a rail gun, ayy lmao railgun.
>>
>>584235284
To be honest, that is a line I cannot cross. The details of the exact principles of the system are very sensitive, and I've said a lot already.
>>
>>584235940
topkek, wtf did you said besides bullshit?
>>
Alright, so you're working on a gun that fires pods full of humans. How do you keep the pod from disintegrating and/or being peeled apart from opposing forces? How do you keep the humans from getting liquefied in the process? On top of that, how do you even get it to stop once it's reached its destination? Say a prayer and throw salt over your shoulder?
>>
>>584235654

Do you own/are you wearing a shirt that would offend feminists?
>>
>>584235940
well then fuck off you cunt
>OP makes gay thread
>HHURR I HAVE WORLD CHANGING TOP SECRET ALIEN TECHNOLOGY GUYS ASK ME ANYTHING
>"How does it work?"
>OH I CAN'T TELL HURR I'VE SAID TOO MUCH ALREADY HURR
>>
>>584235654
Lets say you weaponize it. What kind of destructive power we talkin?
Could it be used as a massive game-changer to tip the scales in some kind of future war?
>>
From what i understood, youre reversing an ayy lmao rail gun, to uses its principles on reactors and propulsion systems, but you still need more energy that its going to give. wot?
>>
so are you crushing mercury with artificial solar flares?
>>
Do you use Mac or Windows for your research?

I bet it's Windows XP, because government.
>>
>>584236001
That's a good question, and a concern we're trying to address. We're not sure how the originators solved the problem of surviving the incredible accelerative forces they would be subject to, but we're researching our own methods.

A small team is currently looking into immersion in a medium that allows liquid breathing to disperse shear forces over the entire body, thus allowing the human body to survive much higher g-forces.
We do hope that once we gain better control over the system, that we can assist in solving this dilemma.
>>
>>584236272
ayy lmao Evangelion shit here. topkek, he is reversing an eva ayy lmaoo
>>
>>584235940
>>584235940
Do we have the materials available to reproduce and even engineer prototypes of the sections you've analyzed or are you having to test using original pieces? How scalable do you think this is?
>>
>>584236114
It would provide no more destructive power than nuclear weapons already do. However, it can be scaled down to however small your power source can be, meaning if you have a strong source small enough to be carried by a single soldier, he could potentially carry the payload of a warhead by himself.
>>
>>584234865
something like lockheed martin's research on compact fusion

http://www.lockheedmartin.com/us/products/compact-fusion.html
>>
File: This grss feels funny.jpg (38KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
This grss feels funny.jpg
38KB, 512x512px
>>584236272
I can't wait!
>>
>>584236339
Wasn't the liquid turned to plasma? It's been years, but I didn't think that had anything to do with dispersing force.
>>584236073
What he's saying is interesting. Be gone.
>>584236272
From what you've been given do you thing it was ever used for transport of life? Perhaps the last people that tried it kept liquifying themselves and gave up.
>>
>>584236272
this medium already exists. It's called perfluorocarbon. If your "top secret government program" needs it's own team to figure out what any scrub can figure out by just reading a chemistry book, or god forbid, read on wikipedia, well then I'd think that's a little strange don't you?

You're so full of shit you roleplaying faggot
>>
>>584236523
it may be interesting but I too can cook up a bunch of bullshit pseudoscience jargon and bait all the 15 year olds in the world.
>>
>>584236387
Some parts given to us are very capable of being reproduced by our current technology. Others are decidedly not. A thought that crosses my mind often is that we are not being entrusted with the original pieces of the system, but rather pre-reverse engineered parts, which would explain the human-inspired design on some of the components.
>>
>>584236339
Stop posting.
>>584236272
What benefits would liquid breathing have if the object is still being propelled at an absurd velocity? Wouldn't the subjects then suffer the bends? I guess it depends on the liquid but it all seems really shaky
>>
>>584236621
I've seen less believable things come true on this site.
>>
>>584236007
I'm actually wearing a parka, and nothing else on my upper body. It's colder than where I came from where I am, and it's more comfortable to wear a parka without a shirt underneath than with
>>
>>584236686
liquid breathing can allow a human to withstand up to 50 g's
>>
>>584236735
please, name one.
>>
>>584236639
So what, get some lower tier scientists to try, then kill them all, and hand the results to you?
>>
>>584236523
Because we have seen both large and small-scale applications, I believe this technology has seen widespread use by it's original creators. Transportation is a common use of widespread technology, so definitely.
>>
>>584236686
make me. they guy just says incoherent bullshit, first he didnt know what it is, then he makes energy experimetns on it already, then he sais its like a rail gun, and they want its system for propulsion and power plants.
>>
>>584236416
Could it be used propel objects in accurate trajectories and coordinates?

You say its use depends on its power source right? Could this be a turn of an era much like the mass use of coal an oil in the industrial age?
>>
>>584236748
How does that even work? I mean, I've seen The Abyss, but I'm still confused as to what specifically is affected? Is there just a more even pressure distribution?
>>
>>584236639
Is this the most interesting project you've worked on so far? Without being too specific, have you worked on discovery of other technology in the past that now is part of public knowledge?
>>
>>584228849
If it's the interferometer obtained from the Greenland site. Don't bother I worked three years on it and the only thing it appears to do is create blue and green light flashes. It's useless. Also the neuro synaptic circuitry is broken. We got it only to measure to 23 newtons of force at 2100 watts of power. It's not worth it.
>>
>>584236743

Sounds legit. Scientists love dem Parkas

Would/could the use of super dense matter in your machine potentially offset the negative effects of acceleration on human occupants in any way?

Could energy generated by the manipulation of super dense matter be a viable power source?
>>
>>584236909
You sound like you're either underage, dumb as a hammer, or both. Either way it's entertaining to those of us with an imagination, so go stare at tits or something.

And for fuck's sake learn to use spell check.
>>
>>584236975
By far, yes. Previously I have worked on only conventional technologies, and very few top secret projects that still used technologies that are only slightly more advanced than those publicly known, and very much founded on modern tech. This is my first "big" confidential project, so to speak. Amongst my peers, I could be called a newcomer.
>>
something to do with Tesla?
>>
>>584231584
There is a power source not yet discovered by man kind. Once discovered it will be the last one and then claim our future In the stars. Screen cap this and show it to others in the future, it may not be the coming future but the future. It is the one last energy source we need and will find. Nuclear was one of the last ones but this one is 100 times that
>>
>>584228849
how do toasters work? is there like a charmander sitting inside them?
>>
>>584237137
and it seems you have the required intelligence to believe in bullshit, bit more points in your IQ and you will be a human, hurray.
>>
Lol, how did you even get this job op?
>>
>>584233542
To entertain the thought for a bit.
So by this are you converting mass into energy and then moving the energy and reconstructing the mass on the other end using the energy spectrum or are you changing how the mass interacts with the higgs field.
>>
I think I've said quite enough now, and it's time I made some productive use of my day.

Thank you for letting me entertain myself, and have a good day.
I may eventually come back and talk more at length about this, if I escape being admonished by the brass. Good luck to all of you.
>>
>>584228849
Anon, this is [REDACTED], your boss.

Our Digital Analitics Experts have found you posting classified information on this site.

I came here to warn you that if you do not cease this violation of Article 45b I will be forced to 'remove' you.
Since you are one of our best, it saddens me if I have to take these dramatic measures.

So I will ask you this only once:
Would you kindly leave this place?

Greetings, [REDACTED] tech manager at [REDACTED]
>>
Would you classify this a conventional type of propulsion, meaning propelling one object from point a through space to point b, or are you dealing with some other means of relocation?
>>
>>584237368
That's nice, dear
>>
>>584237552
you are a humongous faggot
>>
>>584237524
>>584237185
answer
flying cars by using magnetic energy with electrical generators would be cool man
>>
>>584237184
The problem with any chemical based space propulsion is always the same.

The faster you want to go, the more fuel you need, the more fuel you store, the slower you go.

You dissed electrical propulsors earlier, but hook one up to a nuclear reactor and our solar system becomes small as you speed up till half way and slow down the rest of the way for free
>>
>>584237524

Nice chatting to you, it was interesting. Good luck with the project, hopefully we at least get a hoverboard out of it or something.
>>
>>584237524
There needs to be a way to know when someone comes back. This was very interesting to me and my imagination and that doesn't happen much anymore.
>>
>>584237639
While I did volunteer to be a test subject for our Faggot Beam, which indeed makes me a faggot,
I am still efficient at my job, and I honestly cannot see how my gained sexual orientation has anything to do with my job or my posts.

We are making a 'humongous' version of the Faggot Beam however, so be prepared.
Thread posts: 162
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.