[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

Why are people with Down Syndrome kept alive? I mean really,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 61

Why are people with Down Syndrome kept alive? I mean really, what the fuck is their purpose in society? They are, by definition, not human, so why not just neutralize them?

How much money does the tax payer pump in to supporting these animals in schools and on social welfare, all for the purpose of dragging back resources that could be used on humans instead? Or kids have their education hindered just so their teacher can waste their time teaching Downy single-number addition in 8th grade? Or pumping money into carers, shoving a spoon full of potatoes into Downy's mouth at age 27 because he's not even capable of that? There is no quality of life, no contribution to society, all happiness is sucked out of the family that is cursed with them, and they die at age 40, long after any damage done by their very existence is repairable.

When I went to school, there were a few of these creatures on the school bus, sitting at the very front, they were mostly aged 30-40. You should hear the howls and shrieks coming out of them. One in particular literally couldn't talk other than "HARLaHaRLAAHRA", and when you could understand it, all she was saying was "Look at the window wipers! Wow!". I would compare it to having a conversation with my dog, but my dog actually has intelligence.
>>
File: 1417065862634.jpg (28KB, 480x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417065862634.jpg
28KB, 480x480px
>neutralize

Sounds like someone should have euthanized you, homie. You're on their level.
>>
Why so serious
>>
>>583921225
You do have a point there I must agree
>>
Because you are kept alive, wouldn't be fair to kill the lesser retarded instead of you ,the full retard.
>>
nowadays with modern pre-natal diagnostics many tards get aborted

only the pro lifers are still giving birth to them
>>
>>583921225
I would have to agree.
>>
>>583921225
I agree, but emotional illogical women will not.
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 350x317px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 350x317px
Wait, they aren't kept around for entertainment purposes?
>>
>>583921225
I feel like a terrible person for just reading this, and I barely finished the first paragraph.
>>
File: Untitled.png (21KB, 567x348px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitled.png
21KB, 567x348px
>>583921431
Whatever you say, Downy-lover.
>>
They are ultra low cost employees. Once they learn (and learn to like) a skill they do it like its a matter of life and death.
You can pay them $4/hr and basically enslave them their entire lives without anyone giving a shit except SJWs
>>
>Or kids have their education hindered just so their teacher can waste their time teaching Downy single-number addition in 8th grade?

the fuck kind of school in what backwards as place did you go to where severely mentally disabled kids are put in classes with normal kids?
>>
>>583921727
so why aren't they forced to pay for their special needs themselves instead of the county? they knew the kid was not going to be healthy and it was their decision to keep it anyway.
>>
>>583922174
Downy animals were stuffed into another small building at the other side of campus. Still it cost the school and taxpayers a lot just so these creatures were capable of entering the front door, let alone the cost of teachers and carers.
>>
We cannot ethically exterminate them. But we can make sure more aren't born. With prenatal screening and other technology
>>
>>583921225

>They are, by definition, not human
>How much money
>kids have their education hindered
>shoving a spoon full of potatoes into Downy's mouth at age 27 because he's not even capable of that
>no quality of life
>no contribution to society
>all happiness is sucked out of the family that is cursed with them

you have no idea what you are talking about, have you?
>>
>>583921875
And what is this, 9gag?
>>
>>583921952
>Not understanding contexts.
>Making my point for me.

American public education, everyone.
>>
>>583921225
you make a really good point there.
>>
>>583921225
>>
>>583922535
Name a SINGLE notable downy, that isn't some Special Olympics shit.
>>
I was thinking about it and its funny how they actually by definition arent human. Stop sucking cock faggots
>>
>>583921225
>neutralize
probably cause they are military personel kiddo.

the word your're looking for is Euthanized.
but we can't do that without people going mad.
>>
>>583922785

obviously there isn't one, but we are not euthanising you and your family either
>>
>>583921727
This
>>
>>583921225
why are people like you should kept alive?
>>
>>583922535
I know a single mom with kids and one has autism, she publicly tells people that she just locks him in his room so he doesn't drive everyone else crazy and says to call the cops she doesn't fucking care.
>>
Down syndrom is a great reason to support post-natal abortion
>>
>>583922974
You don't neutralise actual humans because there's POTENTIAL that something great can come from them. You could not possibly know if you or I could be billionaires in 10 years time. There is absolutely NO potential for Downy. He will never be anything other than a leech, he does not have the capability to have any skills, intelligence or social abilities. At least animals bring happiness. Downies bring misery.
>>
First, their families are emotionally attached to them. Emotional attachment doesn't always follow logical patterns.

Second, those alive that are allowed to continue living provide valuable data in the fight to find a way to prevent or negate their ailment.

Third, as mentioned they can often be trained to perform simple tasks and fill in for cheap labor.

Fourth, entertainment value, that's why we haven't offed you OP
>>
>>583922631
You're implying I want to kill them humanely. They should be just round up and shot, euthanasia is reserved for dignified creatures.
>>
>>583922631
That's not America's fault. That's his faggot ass fault for trying to use big boy words in context
>>
>>583923402
/thread, eh?
>>
>>583921225
Because we are not Sparta anymore (read how Spartans treated retards).

And in my honest opinion, because we are too tolerant and shit, we are performing a countdown to extinction. But, Sparta perished, too.
>>
>>583923262
See >>583923364
>>
While I can't refute your claims OP I just can't condone it. My brother has downs and yes it's true he has and will be a burden to some extent for most of the duration of his life and a huge waste of tax payers money, he's just so innocent and cuddly! :3
>>
>>583923364

>because there's POTENTIAL

there is no potential in most people. just euthanise everyone who is below the average in school in every year. it's the same waste of resources and many of them will even turn criminal, becoming a much heavier burden on society than some downies, who by the way, have a job in most cases
>>
Why are niggers kept alive? I mean really, what the fuck is their purpose in society? They are, by definition, not human, so why not just neutralize them?

How much money does the tax payer pump in to supporting these animals in schools and on social welfare, all for the purpose of dragging back resources that could be used on humans instead? Or kids have their education hindered just so their teacher can waste their time teaching Chimps single-number addition in 8th grade? Or pumping money into carers, shoving a spoon full of potatoes into Chimp's mouth at age 27 because he's not even capable of that? There is no quality of life, no contribution to society, all happiness is sucked out of the family that is cursed with them, and they die at age 40, long after any damage done by their very existence is repairable.

When I went to school, there were a few of these creatures on the school bus, sitting at the very front, they were mostly aged 30-40. You should hear the howls and shrieks coming out of them. One in particular literally couldn't talk other than "HARLaHaRLAAHRA", and when you could understand it, all she was saying was "I didnt do nuffin". I would compare it to having a conversation with my dog, but my dog actually has intelligence.
>>
I feel like we should euthanize anyone with downs syndrome or low-functioning autism. Or just anyone who has severe cognitive disability

>I've been living with my retarded great aunt for years and I can't get rid of them. They are a useless sack of shit and deserve to die because she makes my whole family feel like shit 24/7
>>
>>583922959
They have a different number of chromosomes...

Dis guy knows whats up.
>>
>>583921225

Chances are you won't contribute any more to society than they do, but you're still around. The only difference is you're (relatively) smart and useless, where they are retarded and useless.
>>
As someone who actually has a half sister with downs syndrome... I can tell you that this guy, while a giant asshole, actually has a point. My father and stepmother gave birth to a daughter with downs and she is literally the biggest piece of shit on the planet.

She is a super bitch from being spoiled her entire life because she has a "disability" and absolutely provides nothing but a drain to my father.

And, she was actually put into a classroom with normal children because they lived in an area where the local school had too little money to provide separate education facilities... and the sad part was, she wasnt the last in her class because it was a predominately black school.

In the past 13 years of her life I've watched her strain tear apart a marriage, cause my father to lose his job, and cost the federal government a minimum of 200,000 dollars (yes they get a check in the mail for having a handicapped child).
>>
>>583923836
I knew someone would do this, my rebuttal is, you can name Black people that have contributed to society, so this falls apart. You can't name any Downys.
>>
>>583922312
This is the problem with the British healthcare system. My money goes to paying for treatment for degenerates from a service I don't even use.
>>
>>583924224

Sounds like it's your parent's fault for treating her like a special case instead of a normal child
>>
>>583921225
Just removing people with unfavorable conditions is taking the fun out of life.

I'm sure there's a cure for any disease, and some people are passionate about solving the puzzle. Like a Rubik's cube or some shit.

Idk. Go shit on your neighbors porch in protest if you're so fuckin mad.
>>
>>583924313

If your argument is that those who do not actively contribute to the advancement of humanity should be put to death, you should be put to death as well.
>>
>>583921952
>120 bombs were neutralised
What the fuck?
>>
>>583924348
How the fuck do you suggest treating a person with Downs as a normal child?
>>
>>583924348
Trust me, that's a large part of it. But, at the same time, he managed to "raise" me (for maybe 10 of my 22 years) and I have an engineering degree and a job that pays 4 times what his does a year.
>>
>>583923857
We should keep the tards, but put them into buildings at birth and make sure they never see the light of day. THAT WAY, WE CAN USE THE TARDS FOR ORGAN HARVESTING for people who need the organs
>>
>>583924461
If you pay taxes without leeching off them, you have contributed to society, at it's most basic form. Anything else is bonus. Some Downys may have jobs, but they still have probably costed more money and misery than they've contributed. Also, you don't know me, you're projecting.
>>
File: 1400704917459.png (76KB, 602x652px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1400704917459.png
76KB, 602x652px
>this thread
>pic related
>>
>>583924597

In the case you described in your family, how about not having been "spoiled her entire life"? There's a difference between extra care for a child with a disability and spoiling.
>>
>>583922631
he's not really making your point you are just being stupid. But hey
>>
>>583922312
this. so fucking much this.
>>
File: 1418059373224.gif (2MB, 189x189px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418059373224.gif
2MB, 189x189px
>>
>>583924807
Hold up, Im not the guy who posted the story

anyway I see your point, fair enough
>>
>>583924671

like tardy organs for normal ppl?
aren't they like infested with retardation already?
this would be a real problem imo
>>
>>583922016
That's like the only reason to let them live.
>>
>>583923364
Kek
you are on their level dumbass.
>>
>>583924770

You assume that a person's worth is only defined by their net effect on social financial systems, which is a fairly twisted view of worth. Also, are you not projecting when you use the word "probably" to describe all people with down syndrome?
>>
>>583924973

My bad. I didn't check your ID.
>>
>>583922016
This.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mClfU2NStY
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 770x592px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 770x592px
Did you thay thumthing
>>
File: play.jpg (145KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
play.jpg
145KB, 640x480px
>>583921225
lol - americans spend fucking nothing on disabled or retarded kids. In the UK having a downs kid is like winning the lottery for retard families. They get a free car and everything! Couple of upsides are they never get cancer and they're probably better company than OP.

source: I work in a special school
>pic related - the school play.
>>
>>583923517
>Damage control.
>>
>>583923262
Because we aren't retards.
>>
I'm backing OP on this one.
Why we waste resources on literal genetic defects is beyond me.
>>
>>583924994

Some do actually do have shitty organs... for instance, most kids with downs have really shitty hearts. This is why they die so early usually
>>
>>583922631
When retards think they're not retarded.
That's you, faggot.
>>
>>583925387
He doesnt have down syndrome you tard
>>
>>583921225
Agree.
Animals kill their offspring when they are born sick.
>>
>>583924994
I'm pretty sure the tardy organs are the same as normal organs. Except tard brains are pea sized
>>
>>583925394
Doesn't matter nigger, context and definition was absolutely correct. Your nit-picking shows you are incapable of arguing against my point, kek.
>>
>>583922312

Could you explain your point of view a bit further, like details and stuff?

Is a human beings purpose to be valuable?

Why should we keep pets alive? they have no purpose you could connect to wealth.
>>
Because we live in a society and time when they can be given the chance to live out their lives instead of having no chance. Besides, they never do anything important or world changing in their life and neither will you. Suck it up, pay your taxes, live your life peacefully and die without being a dick. 1/10 for making me respond.
>>
>>583921225
It's immoral.
>>
>>583925539

I didn't know this. Any examples?
>>
Fucking /pol/fags
>>
The arguments for and against the persecution of the mentally-impaired, can be simplified to one word.

Evolution.

As primates, our ancestors bashed each other over the head with rocks, made crude "carvings" on stone walls and dragged women from one tribe to another, to rape them. Head first, of course, so they wouldn't fill up with dirt.

Then, humanity began to evolve. The wheel, musical instruments and early scientific inventions that boggle the mind, even to this day. With evolution came the single-greatest gift ever bestowed to humanity.

Empathy.

Sure, throwbacks were and always will be part of humanity. Slack-jawed troglodytes whose only hobbies in life involve crushing beer cans against their foreheads and date-raping women with names like Bobbi-Sue and Peggy-Jean, but evolution is the ultimate triumph. The mere idea that we can strive far beyond that which we initially thought possible.

This is why persecution of the mentally-impaired, is pathetic. Completely disregarding the "morals vs. ethics", "abled vs. disabled" and other arguments that plague such discussions, persecution of the mentally-impaired is simply devolution. It's an affront to what we're capable of, as a species. It's a proverbial "slap in the face" to everybody who has fought long and hard to push themselves physically, mentally and emotionally beyond what they thought they were capable of, to evolve us beyond every other species on this planet.

Those who participate in acts of such cruelty are not needed in a society that still, for all intents and purposes, encourages evolution.

>tl;dr: yeah, you should probably just go right ahead and kill yourself, OP
>>
>>583921225
>Why are non-whites kept alive? I mean really, what the fuck is their purpose in society? They are, by definition, not human, so why not just neutralize them?

its a slippery slope
>>
>>583925731
Dogs?
>>
File: 1349065276929.png (77KB, 185x211px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1349065276929.png
77KB, 185x211px
meanwhile, at OP house

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADbahezdXqs
>>
>>583921712

We don't neutralize OP for being a worthless faggot

Downs is variable, many people with downs are normal intelligence.

But more importantly

http://www.theonion.com/articles/developmentally-disabled-burger-king-employee-only,462/
>>
File: Murloc.png (274KB, 550x710px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Murloc.png
274KB, 550x710px
HARLaHaRLAAHRA
>>
>>583925731
>>583925731
Everyone knows this.
Nature is cruel but is also the ultimate law of the universe that everyone has to accept.

Keeping downies alive is against nature.
>>
A lot of it is because you have to carry for 3 months before a downs screening. By then a lot of mothers are already in love with their child regardless of handicap.
>>
>>583925578

nope, mostly they arent.

there organs tend to be weaker and to be more vulnerable.

the often die at young age, and that's not because they aren't as bright as you
>>
>>583925890
Eehhh no. That's just plain stupid.
>>
>>583925931

I don't know shit about animal behavior. Interesting.
>>
>>583925483
He looks retarded. He can't speak, can't communicate. Take the wheel chair away and he's practically worse. It's the lack of the ability to communicate with tards which makes us dislike them. Iv seen tards at school everyday. They don't bother me. They don't bother you either. The families of these kids still have a bond with them. People should abort a retarded baby while it's still in the womb. Once they're this old who cares.
>>
File: 1412621286620.jpg (27KB, 320x265px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412621286620.jpg
27KB, 320x265px
>>583925812
yeah, the funny thing is downs kids know they're downs.

polfags - despite being teased, ridiculed and beaten at school don't realise they're rejects. They even think they're in a position to give advice!

I'd sooner gas the autists from /pol than downs kids.
>>
>>583925890
But no one could actually argue with any actual science that "non-whites" aren't human. Yet Downys are the actual definition of not being human, they are genetically not complete.
>>
>>583926032
and people say the same shit about what you think
>>
>>583925994

Humans should always act in the same way animals in the wild do? Or only when it's convenient for those who don't the alternative?
>>
Money for the healthcare industry. Fucked up.
>>
>>583926170
We are animals after all. Just a little smarter
>>
File: 12.jpg (31KB, 250x251px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
12.jpg
31KB, 250x251px
>>583921860
>>
>>583925984
kek
>>
File: 1303285907567.jpg (35KB, 350x494px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1303285907567.jpg
35KB, 350x494px
>>583926132

/pol can't into science
>>
>>583926061
Put a Downy in Hawking's chair, he won't be able to figure out how the fucking keyboard works, let alone become a fucking scientist.
>>
>>583921225
I mean, I see your point but you act like these people are awful people but they can't control that shit. Don't get me wrong I agree, but we should just peacefully put them down as an infant, through doctors and shit until they find a cure. You can't just go around slaughtering human beings, then whose the animal, man? But yeah man, their standard of living is terrible. It's just really sad to see, ya know. Like a deer with 2 legs, you want it to be out of it's misery.
>>
File: 543726526.jpg (142KB, 970x1723px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
543726526.jpg
142KB, 970x1723px
They're sex dolls for pervs and give kissless betamaxed virgins a chance at love.
>>
>>583921225
every human deserves a chance to live.
>>
>>583926352

We are more than just a little smarter than almost all animals, and I think this gives us an obligation to hold ourselves to a higher standard than wild dogs. You may hold yourself to the standard of a wild animal, but I think it's a good thing that most of society doesn't.
>>
>>583921225
>Why are people with Down Syndrome kept alive?
Ask their parents....
>>
>>583926540
>heir standard of living is terrible. It's just really sad to see, ya know. Like a deer with 2 legs, you want it to be out of it's misery

not actually true - downs kids are usually really happy most of the time. happier than the average anguished "high level" autist I would gamble.
>>
>>583926661
I agree, but they're not human.
>>
>>583926786

In what biological way?
>>
File: 1340564544915.jpg (4KB, 251x251px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1340564544915.jpg
4KB, 251x251px
>mfw ALL these motherfucking downy supporters

I bet most of you would live terrible lives or kill yourselves if you were burdened with a downy for a kid.

While I dont think America should kill the ones that are still alive, we should be aborting those who are in the womb, stop them from existing alltogether, *procreate the fitter species bullshit here*
>>
>>583921225
They are the next step in evolution

think about it, no polllution, no bullying, just spedos saying HI! to eachother until god shuts it down
>>
>>583926132
>they are genetically not complete
They aren't missing any chromosomes. They have 3 copies of chromosome 21, where normal people have 2.
>>
>>583922312
Dont they? Do they get welfare for having a downy? Or some federal assistance?
>>
>>583926889
Their fundamental chromosomal make up is not one of a human.
>>
>>583922174
I can confirm this. Central Illinois here.
>>
>>583926992

Yes they are. Have an extra human chromosome does not suddenly make the chromosome non-human
>>
>>583921225
> They are, by definition, not human
Not entirely true, they're broken humans
Though I agree with everything else you say
>>
>>583921225
This is also true for severely autistic, physically disabled people and niggers fit the parasitic spoon fed welfare mould perfectly. All of these subhumans should be skinned alive and sold as cheap food for zoo animals as soon as they're born.
>>
>>583926992
>Their fundamental chromosomal make up is not one of a human.
Yes it is. They have all of the chromosomes you have.

Also, men are missing second copies some of the genes that women have, so are we not full humans, or are women extra-human? Or is all of this just stupid bullshit to justify eugenics (yes it is). I agree that Down syndrome fetuses should be aborted and parents shouldn't receive compensation if they choose not to abort, but this is a shit way to argue for it.
>>
>>583925845

>As primates, our ancestors bashed each other over the head with rocks

as a matter of fact they almost never did
>>
>>583922174

my gf teaches at an "inclusion school" where the sped kids (including kids with downs) are taught alongside "normal" kids in the same classroom, to help reduce the stigma of being retarded.

i totally get it, but the real problem with inclusion-focused tactics like this is that the sped kids invariably have a ceiling as far as intelligence/skills, whereas the "normal" kids don't, so really this kind of environment just holds "normal" kids back.
>>
>>583922174
>the fuck kind of school in what backwards as place did you go to where severely mentally disabled kids are put in classes with normal kids?

american education is shit - you're either a downs kid or a potential school shooter. Decent countries provide special schools for the screwballs.
>>
>>583927424
The physically disabled can still be contributors to society and a lot of niggers become dole-jockeys because that's the culture they're raised in, not because of a genetic tendency or anything. Downys aren't even either of those.
>>
>>583927541

I live in the USA and in my school the down kids had their own classrooms and teachers.
>>
>>583922631
Heeeeey are you retarded? How is your point being driven? I see no support for your points whatsoever aside from you stating that he's helping you.
>>
File: Tampopo-5706_2.jpg (68KB, 750x495px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Tampopo-5706_2.jpg
68KB, 750x495px
>>583926956

Don't confuse him with science it upsets him
>>
This picture mad me gag... we should eliminate all downie brownies
>>
Dr. Fag here I work delivering children in a southern state capital. I intentionally kill infants born with downs after I deliver them to purge society of these savages.
>>
>>583927537
>i totally get it, but the real problem with inclusion-focused tactics like this is that the sped kids invariably have a ceiling as far as intelligence/skills, whereas the "normal" kids don't, so really this kind of environment just holds "normal" kids back.

everyone has a ceiling. the teacher should be differentiating the work - not giving everyone the same shit.
>>
>>583926774
I live in a small town full of drug addicts, these people get these severely retarded babies through doing god knows what through their pregnancy and then they have these fucked up kids, some autistic, some with downs, some that are just down right mentally handicapped, they use their kids to get food stamps and a free place to live, feed the kid ramen noodlesaybe 4 times a week and sell the food card for drug money, fucking disgusting. Meanwhile the kid stays locked up in the house all day or just wandering the streets doing god knows what, it's so awful. I mean, if they have good care providers I'm all for it but that's no type of life.
>>
>>583921225
>implying you have any purpose in society
>>
>>583927687
it's a step down from a special school, but better than having too much variation in ability in one classroom.
>>
>>583927424

I always find that people with this attitude are a clear and present danger to civilization.
>>
>>583925679
It is a burden to the state. I'm not sure about killing it once it is born, but if you KNOW that it will have down syndrome... I don't know
>>
>>583924421

underrated post
>>
>>583927814
When regular people reach their ceilings, sometimes in high school, they then leave school. Why would someone of lower intelligence then go into a medical university? They wouldn't. So why put a Downy in an elementary school? They aren't capable of it, so shouldn't be hindering everyone else.
>>
>>583921225
>>583921662
>>583921747
>>583921838
>>583921952
>>583922420
>>583922603
>>583922656
>>583922785
>>583923857
>>583924671
Back to /pol/... oh wait
>>
>>583926540

Downies aren't any different from you and me, besides their retardation.
The happiness in their lifes can vary from time to time.
Some, suffer in normal schools, realizing they are different.
Some, have the best time of their life in a special ed school.
For some is adulthood and independence a pain in the arse.
But in general they tend to value the little things in life, which wont satisfy many of us.

if you feel pity for them you are unexperienced and ignorant.
>>
>>583925845
Empathy helps us better take part in an organized social group with people like us. That empathy extends to other animals too, however we put down animals that would cause pain or be in pain themselves and niggers and mentalists should be put down humanely for the sake of that model we are working so hard to protect.
>>
Looks like OP is a real big fag today
>>
>>583927880
yeah - I agree depending on the disability that some kids have no quality of life. At the school i teach, some kids are in pain and crying most of the day - and they can't communicate to tell you what's wrong. By comparison, downs kids have pretty good lives.
>>
>>583921225
They are keep alive because there are 2 groups of people. I have come to realize that there is the freedom group and the socialist group. Freedom people are all about live and let live. Stay out my business, don't violate my rights and I will do the same. Then there is the socialists who want to force resources from those who have to give to those that don't through the power of the gun. Neither side understands the other. Freedom folks want to have the choice to help those in need who they choose. The socialists believe in forceing charity with the power of the gun, government. This extends to Down syndrome. tax payers forced to give to the less fortunate. Nowadays it's better to be "disadvantaged " than to be able to stand on your own two feet
>>
File: 1416178218594.jpg (87KB, 500x437px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1416178218594.jpg
87KB, 500x437px
>>583925624
>Makes a shit shock point to appeal to 4chan's echo-chamber of edgelords.
>Sounds like an idiot while doing so.

You never had a worthwhile point to refute.
>>
>>583926061
He has Lou Gehrig disease. It affects the nervous system to where your brain can send signals to parts of your body. Pretty atrocious.
>>
>aunt keeps popping out downs syndrome kids so she can stay on welfare and get more government checks
This is what is wrong with society.
>>
>>583921225
You sir need to die if you can't do that then at least be castrated! They are the hope of out future!!!
>>
>>583926061
He's a fucking genius with a degenerative disease you dumbass
>>
>>
I was thinking about putting them all on an island together. Let's see if they can survive and built their own society.
>>
>>583928270
>U r dumb so fuck u xD

Alright Downy, whatever makes you feel better.
>>
>>583926086

>I'd sooner gas the autists from /pol

oh, they would love that! they could finally say: "see, the were actually after us all the time! we said *cough* said so *cough*cough* the jews *cough* 9/11 *cough*cough*cough* reptoid freemacon illuminati *cough*"
>>
>>583928239
fuck off, the people that "support" the other people are way, way, way less, and don0t think is it because they are special.

It is sheer luck or injustice.
>>
You guys are sick. People are people. That's like saying gays aren't people because you're born different. Fucking shitlords are the reason social justice warriors are fighting. I'd challenge any of you cockstains to a debate on the subject anytime.
>>
>>583925845
"devolution" is an idiotic concept. There is no room in evolutionary biology for regression.

If you had a goddamn whit of scientific education you'd know this.
>>
>>583928089
the theory behind inclusion (in the UK at least) is that all children work at their own level, setting separate work isn't that tough.

The disadvantage of a special school is everyone is so kind - the downs kids don't find out how many selfish wasters there are in the world until they leave.
>>
>>583921225
>They are, by definition, not human

So what's your definition of human?
>>
>Work at Rent to Own Store
>Lowest of the low white trash want to pretend they are rich customers
>Huge scam, pay quadrupedal the price for shit merchandise
>90% of customers always have an excuse can't pay, able bodied, mentally sound, pack of losers
>Potato comes in, wants stereo, has job as a dish washer Sucker.jpg
>Potato pays of stereo in 90 days without accuring obcene interest
>Potato pays of big Screen Tv the same way, then bedroom set
> mfw Potato turns into best customer, always pays on time, never have to repo merch
>>
>>583928542
>Actually using the term shitlords unironically

Go the FUCK back to tumblr.
>>
>>583928464
>>583926086
>>583925812
I don't even visit /pol/ but there used to be a time where pussies like you weren't allowed here. Just be grateful you can shit up this place
>>
>>583928620
Someone with the same chromosomes as a homo sapiens sapiens. He's right if you look at it on a biochemical level. A douche, but a correct douche.
>>
>>583922535
>They are, by definition, not human
This is actually true.
>>
>>583925346
if dogs paid taxes, then they would be just like jou
>>
File: meep meep.png (31KB, 300x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
meep meep.png
31KB, 300x225px
>>
>>583927675
That's true, however largely physically disabled are horrendous for society to view. Niggers are predisposed to violence and stupidity and allowing their DNA to mix with other races will pollute the gene pool with inferior genes.

>>583927971
Civilization must exist, I am not a danger to civilization. I am a danger to the societies that try to function by supporting an ever growing population of inferior genes. If nature had its way, they'd be dead anyway. Why not help them along?
>>
>>583921225
I know they are disgusting I saw one last week making fart noises with her mouth in a que behind her mother.
>>
>>583928421
>inb4 "samefag"
Making a movie of that would be cool too.
>>
Hello OP,

I will take the bait if you convince me how they are not "by definition Human".
>>
>Why are people with Down Syndrome kept alive?

Because it's not OK to exterminate a group of people just because you don't like them.

Who the fuck are you? What gives you the right to decide who lives and dies?
>>
>>583928708
just stfu
>>
File: 1367186894999.jpg (366KB, 1840x1232px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1367186894999.jpg
366KB, 1840x1232px
>>583925845
>Then, humanity began to evolve.

We've been evolving ever since the first cell you imbecile and we still are. Evolution never stops.
>>
>>583928708
homovongaylord.tumblr.com

Come at me and check your privilege at the door.
>>
They can bag groceries and masturbate. That's high functioning for /b/ so fuck you.
>>
>>583928094
/pol kids know what it's like to be retarded / rejected / unloved and unwanted better than most. The echo chamber nature of containment gave them their sense of entitlement.
>>
File: wat.jpg (62KB, 600x750px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wat.jpg
62KB, 600x750px
>>583928725
>>
>>583928848
Would be great to have that right.
>>
File: 1414518484893.jpg (26KB, 352x395px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414518484893.jpg
26KB, 352x395px
>>583928446
>Ironic shitposting.
You're getting desperate now.

You can't even fight an argument on the lowest levels, how do you ever hope to convince anyone outside of the echo-chamber with something this controversial. This is exactly why idiots like yourself get to talk big in places that nobody cares about. What's it feel like to have an opinion with no weight?

An opinion so hollow it actually convinces people of the opposite.
>>
>>583928805
I saw one licking the floor of a train car while her mother just watched. I have no idea how people can be so pro life that they would subject themselves and the kid to a lifetime of this.
>>
>>583925956
Even though the onion is totally satire, I've found that as long as you can give them a repetitive task like washing dishes, they work great.
>>
They are fucking always happy. Let them
>>
>>583928725
don't cut yourself on all those edges!
>>
>>583925994

RULES OF NATURE!
>>
>>583926992
so people with kleinfelter syndrome or XXX, XXY, XXYY or any other are not human? I will still take a crazy XXX woman anyday, especially that most go all their lives without knowing they have it
>>
>>583928542
Okay then. Homosexuals are capable of producing some kind of benefit to humanity through other works. Their sexuality is unimportant, they're unlikely to breed also. However, severely mentally handicapped people should not have their DNA allowed to prosper based on a human concept of taking care of everybody. They're inferior human stock, we cull inferior stock of animals daily, humans should not be any exception.
>>
>>583928737
homo sapiens sapiens is another way of saying human. Can't include the word (or synonyms) in your definition
>>
Human right says
Dignity makes you a human been not your intelligence

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&ei=jVSHVKP8CIK1ggTk1oPwBQ&url=http://www.un.org/en/documents/udhr/&ved=0CCEQFjAA&usg=AFQjCNGuz0OBO9j5u30ZHPCnuznkkDiT8g&sig2=qP6UArrueBcOL58BTBw1gQ
>>
So I came across this video. The nigger made me kek so hard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cA3t1HW1Ow
>>
>>583921225
OP has a point here.

I'm sure that if given a moment of normal intelligence they'd ask for death.

Most of us already want family to pull the plug if something happened to us that would leave us retarded for life.

They just never got the chance to make a choice because they were born that way

>>583928886
But natural selection has a pretty important role in evolution.

We care way too much about each others to let natural selection take place like it should , therefore altering evolution.
>>
>>583921225
Cause society is sensitive and you're fucked up.
>>
>>583929047
>You can't even fight an argument on the lowest levels

>I make a full argument in the OP
>LOL u used a wurd wrong xD
>I actually didn't
>just STFU you're getting desperate xD ur ideas r dumb

Fuck off Downy, if you were making a point I would argue against you, like I have with several others in this thread, but you're not, so fuck off.
>>
>>583928737
But they are the same exact chromosomes, only in a different number, you turd-brained fag
>>
>>583929187
I'm not using it as a synonym for human. I'm using it as the definition of human. As in Binomial Nomenclature for a species. Their DNA does not match. It's not like the difference between an asian and a white being a breed differential like a schnauzer to a lab. They are fundamentally different on a genetic level.
>>
>>583928830
The average human has 46 chromosomes but downys have either more or less than 46, you see fag? It's the chromosome that defines who we are
>>
>>583927985

It's a burden to the state..
A burden to...
what?
why should it matter to you?
they'll get our money one way or the other.
and they will waste it.
build airports that no one needs(e.g. germany).

so what are millions for an unwanted airport, compared to millions for these 'creatures' to live their lifes?
>>
>>583924671
the human body would probably reject the mutated dna of the potato's organs so.... nah
>>
>>583929085
You were just talking about gassing people. Don't spout buzzwords you saw here without realizing what you post.
>>
>>583925994
>Nature is cruel but is also the ultimate law of the universe that everyone has to accept.

>>583925994
>Keeping downies alive is against nature.

The appeal to nature is a logical fallacy anon. And besides, today's culture and society is as natural as anything else in the history of life.
>>
>>583929221
>makes you a human been

Thank god you're not one of us. I don't want any of you degenerates dirtying up my gene pool.
>>
>>583928569
I'm pretty sure that OP was referring to allowing genetic abnormalities and serious defects causing long term problems for future generations and not allowing the fit gene pools to survive, as nature intended. Is reading between the lines that hard, or is picking apart a point based on badly worded or formed sentences more important, as it's easier to discredit people by making a mockery of them rather than taking in to consideration what is being said.
>>
File: 1416864546799.png (247KB, 377x377px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1416864546799.png
247KB, 377x377px
>>583928906
heh
>>
>>583923829
>many of them will even turn criminal,

I thought most of America were criminals.

Don't you have something like 5% of your population in prison? Thats fucking insane.
>>
>>583926583
I don't think she's retarded, I think she's just fat.
>>
>>583929407
you faggots struggle to argue outside the asylum
>>
>>583928542
Would you invest in a phone that you know will never work properly? If no, then why do the same with retards?
>>
>>583926992

>confirmed for total mongoloid
>>
>>583929428
But then you would be saying that one species can give birth to another species. Doesn't that go against the definition of species? Genuine question.
>>
>>583929479
they shouldn't waste our money? And they'll surely do if the state has to support unuseful people.
>>
File: 1417803160064.gif (395KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417803160064.gif
395KB, 500x500px
>>583921225
I work at a group home. Sadly the amount of money the taxpayers put toward these people are huge. Each receives about 60 grand a year to pay for their living expenses. That pays for food, shelter, people to take care of them, clothing, and any other expense that they occur. I do not personally feel it is a life for some of these people. Yet we can learn a lot from the genetic standpoint and why they are the way they are. Sadly, most of society shuns the thought of these people and the use they can bring to the medical society.

I have felt that all people should do one of two things in our society. Work for the mentally disabled or go to the military. Minimum of 2 years. Just to teach people that there is a need to clean up our society. We truly need to see the detrimental effects of drug use and what it can do to the human fetus. Not always is it from that, but a majority of the time, from personal experience, was from the use of excessive drug use and alcohol use.

The more that we as a planet do not find a way to solve this problem, the closer we get to allowing it to consume us. I feel the best way to correct it, is to throw society into it and let them see the truth of what the political hierarchy wants to hide from all of you.
>>
>>583928948
You're not the first narcissistic wanker to think they alone deserve that power and trust me, you won't be the last.
>>
>>583922476
But Murricans are stupid so they still decide to have tard babies. I costs society billions of dollars every year in adult daycare.
>>
>>583929458
See >>583929140
then stfu
>>
why is this thread still here im tired of seeing this faggot kids face on page one

kill yourself op they hvae the right to live as much as you do
>>
>>583929624

>most of America
>you have

I'm not an Ameritard.
>>
File: 1417754931042s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417754931042s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>
>>583922174
i have had a mentally disabled kid in one of my high school classes
>>
File: 1416725906705.jpg (66KB, 600x750px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1416725906705.jpg
66KB, 600x750px
>>
>>583929373
>But natural selection has a pretty important role in evolution.

It drives shifts in the gene pool yes. Which matters when the environment is unstable. Now we control the environment, and therefore selective pressure isn't as important.

I don't see what killing the downies would accomplish in evolutionary terms?
>>
>>583929502
i'd rather gas the pol kids I said, at least downs kids have happy lives. /pol people have it worse. They're terminally unhappy and persecuted by jews.
>>
>>583929886
no you did not you fucking spider
>>
meh so what, id rather pay for there programs then all the welfare queens.

besides they actually give them jobs, simple jobs but they actually do them!.
>>
>>583925387
Stephen Hawking has a motor neuron disease you dolt.
>>
>>583929886

Sure you do

Do spiders even have high school? I fucking doubt it.
>>
File: 1412356245481.png (172KB, 203x353px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412356245481.png
172KB, 203x353px
>>583929407
Do you have any idea how MAD you're going right now?
>>
>>583929682
It's DNA transposition. It has to do with how the DNA helicase unzips the double helix and copies it to make a gamete. So the gamete would not technically be a human one, due to the genetic differences. It's some fucky, in depth biology and I can't do it justice. My suggestion would be wikipedia it. Long story short, it's like if your photocopier had a hiccup and accidentally printed trap porn on page 55 of the 72 page expense report you hand to your boss. You're fucked if it happens to you, but the rest of the world gets a cheap giggle at your misfortune.
>>
>>583922785
Robert Downy Junior
>>
File: harlequin baby.png (6KB, 66x80px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
harlequin baby.png
6KB, 66x80px
>>583928404
>>
Is there any Down Syndrome porn actually? Is that even morally ok? It would be like fucking an animal, because they don't have the intelligence to give proper consent.
>>
>>583925679
A pet brings joy to people and downies mostly don't.
>>
>>583928684
I am telling you man, some potatoes are fucking good like that. Can put them all together. It is like black people, some are great people others are just niggers.
>>
First of all we wouldn't be wasting time and money on a bunch of disgusting retards and instead we'd be using our medical capability to benefit healthy humans which actually help advance the human race. THESE DISGUSTING TARDS ARE NOTHING BUT A HINDRANCE
>>
>>583925994
Pretty much this
>>
>>583921860
>>
>>583929921
First off it's /pol/, not /pol, so I can tell you are new here. You sound like you just got here or something, your school buddies tell you about this place?
Second, you are being hypocritical in wanting to kill people and calling me edgy; I only wondered why people were pro life if they knew. Are you not the same as /pol/ then, wanting to kill people with differing lifestyles/opinions?
>>
/pol/ can't come back soon enough. The morons have started to leak out to other boards.
>>
>>583929908
>Now we control the environment

Now that's artificial selection. The gene pool wasnt plastic enough to adapt to the environment , so let's try and adapt the environment to the actual gene pool.

Because yeah , the current gene pool is just perfect.

Killing the downies wont accomplish anything in terms of evolution. They dont really reproduce in the first place and we cant really control the mutations that cause it , so there isnt much we can do about it.
>>
>>583930240
downy kids are fun and happy in class - better than that brooding autistic who all the girls hate.
>>
>>583929562

Thank god, your idiot gene pool are in extinction.
>>
File: 1412306440548.jpg (24KB, 283x357px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412306440548.jpg
24KB, 283x357px
>>583926061
>>583928356

You guys took the bait
>>
>>583921225
People with down just live almost 50 years and die. They can't have kids, so they can't spread that shit. People with shitty genetics, like midgets, diabetics and obeses should be forbidden to have kids and we would cleanse the world of that shit.
>>
>>583930178
Well then we obviously just don't have a satisfactory definition of human.
>>
>>583929187
Ok then Human = correct number of chromosomes. That was his argument.
>>
>>583930407
You literally can't string a sentence together. In /pol the retards all agree with you.. Outside you're back to being the kid that the girls avoided in school.
>>
File: 1418064241171.jpg (240KB, 499x665px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418064241171.jpg
240KB, 499x665px
>>583930332
>Can't put them all together.

Sorry.

I mean look at rain man.
>>
>>583922174
In my Junior school (britisher here) the downies were with us humans. I only knew one, a girl who reeked of shit. The cunt bit me once.

Wish I could go back and spark the little cunt out like a fucking alpha. But I was Mr Nice Guy back then.
>>
>>583921225
Gattaca
>>
>>583925430
>Because we aren't retards.
Kek
go back to /pol
>>
Looks like on of those stupid facebook posts people make. If there was a loving god, why wont he prevent these things?
>>
>>583930554
Thank you. Something like the movie 300 would be good.
>>
>>583929373

We aren't altering evolution. Downies happen to be infertile in high rates.

What's that 'normal' intelligence you are talking of?

Out of curiosity, are you someone who approves death penalty?
>>
File: 1312423509843.gif (2MB, 350x197px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1312423509843.gif
2MB, 350x197px
>>583930554
Im pretty sure some downies can have kids....
>>
>>583930850
Exactly. Where's a good, Old Testament fashion mass smiting when you need one. Take the sand niggers out too while you're hurling ligtningbolts.
>>
>>583930850
Christfags would say it's a test.
>>
>>583921225
> implying that the 3mil or so is anything other than a drop in a bucket.
> Thinking that you are special, check your privileges son I would hang out with one of them and consider drooling a more involved conversation than what you posted.
>>
File: 1380697092809.jpg (42KB, 479x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1380697092809.jpg
42KB, 479x720px
>>583930474
>The gene pool wasnt plastic enough to adapt to the environment , so let's try and adapt the environment to the actual gene pool.


More like evolution created in us behavior to seek out nutrients, create shelter, bond together in groups and so forth, and then when there was a strong selective pressure somewhere in our past towards generalized intelligence we suddenly got the capability to modify our environment. Naturally we'd been striving to do so ever since, the result being agriculture, cities, health care and so forth.

>>583930474
>Killing the downies wont accomplish anything in terms of evolution.

Exactly, so why kill them? We are not savages are we?
>>
>>583930704
I know the first sentence could have used a semicolon, but I know the rest is correct. If you are going to argue sentence structure, or are too stupid to even read and respond to what I wrote, I'm done with you.
>>
>>583921225
Civilization is an agreement between individuals that they will serve the greater good so long as they benefit from it. If the government begins rounding up individuals simply because of the way they were born then that unspoken agreement degrades. It wouldn't be much of a jump to include more undesirables, and then more, and then they start rounding up people with counter productive ideas.

Keeping disables people around is a very small price to pay to keep far away from such a world.
>>
touchy subject.

ive always been thinking that IF i should have a child that is disfigured or w/e what i would do.

dont think id keep the child tho. might orphan it away. children are handful enough, but being 20-30 years old with the mind of a child and having to still take care of a 30 year old is too much.

living with ur parents at the age of 30 is one thing, but being incapable of feedin yourself, getting a job, or even going to the bathroom cuz ur still pissing/shitting urself at 30 years old is next level.
>>
/polfags struggle so hard to make arguments outside their own private asylum - and man they get mad quick..

Does the rejection remind you of highschool pollacks?
>>
>>583930754

Except for the Paki (actually Omani) kid wwho used to try to fuck with me, used to spend every day burying my foot in his and his little gang's ass, good times. Ahmed you cunt, 1v1 me now, faggot.
>>
>>583925161
so how would you define someones worth? Emotional attachments mean nothing in the world of reason, so please, do go ahead.

Just joined thread, but from the arguements so far, OP seems to be winning
>>
>>583931096
Second* sentence, not first. The first is fine.

inb4 this faggot calls me out on it.
>>
Actually I am worse than many downies, I am 30 years old and still live at home, no friends, occasional sex with hookers and that basically is my life in a nutshell. Seriously /b you should love the weaker beings amongst you, you often forget that perhaps there is a God watching you who will Judge you the same way you Judge others..We should care for the vulnerable and the weak, that's what makes human beings special and worthy. anyone who disagrees belongs in the animal kingdom
>>
>>583930240

From my experience I have to disagree.

Downies bring so much joy it makes you cry, a cat shits in you pillow and pisses on your keyboard.

Worked with downies. the most of us can learn something or another from them.
>>
>>583930905
Yep... just the females. But is like 20% of them (no one would have kids with a downy anyways).
Males with slightly down have 1-5% chances of be fertile.
>>
>>583921225
Also I hate that if we even hint even a bit of disrespect towards them people flip a shit and go to the ends of the earth to protect this waste of matters feelings even though he probobly cant process that your even talking
>>
>>583931096
>I'm done with you

it must be really tough not being in an echo chamber, where every other retard agrees with you.. man you polfags give up easy.. It's the jews' fault right?
>>
>>583931165
>touchy subject
aka
>trigger warning
fuck off poljew
>>
>>583931338
>I am 30 years old and still live at home, no friends, occasional sex with hookers and that basically is my life in a nutshell
>you often forget that perhaps there is a God watching you who will Judge you the same way you Judge others

Just kill yourself, holy shit, you're just as bad as the downys.
>>
>>583931380
Exactly. I call my cat "Clownshoes" all the time becuase he's a dipshit, and nobody bitches me out about it. Say the same thing about a downy and you're a monster.
>>
>>583931404
see
>>583928725
>I don't even visit /pol/

Now I'm done. Goodbye.
>>
>>
So I've decided that if I ever get a girl pregnant and it turns out to be Downy, I'll ask her to get an abortion or just leave, no other option. Human lives are far too valuable to be wasted on Downies, let alone MULTIPLE human lives.
>>
i know its terrible to say it but i have a sibling with downs and it fucking sucks, she live with my father and her mother, actually was their fault for having kids after 40s so they get fucked and try to set me up with a fucking child that is not mine, there is a lot of different downs syndromes but the type that this girl have is one of the worst so im actually scared of having a kid like that i would totally eithanize that shit and i know i am fucking selfish but fuck you anon you dont know shit about having to deal with this fucking mutated gene
>>
>>583923517
Fucking christ go look up the definition for Euthanasia kid.
>>
>>583931340
this guy has actually met downies. I'd rather teach a downy kid than an autistic freak in a black duster. Loads more laughs / rewards from the downs kids.
>>
>>583931687
I'd rather deal with a goldfish than an autistic freak in a duster. Doesn't make it a human.
>>
File: 1416790948417.gif (2MB, 270x152px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1416790948417.gif
2MB, 270x152px
>>583921225
>Middle school
>School had integration policy where tards spent some time in normal people classes
>Have retarded girl in social studies
>The kind who is the definition of barely functioning retarded
>We're all just sitting there when suddenly
>She tosses her shirt off along with her bra in one fell swoop
>The entire classes face when
>>
File: Sloth - Goonies.jpg (27KB, 493x430px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Sloth - Goonies.jpg
27KB, 493x430px
>>583921225

>Why are people with Down Syndrome kept alive?

Because people are sentimental and offing one of their kids isn't easy to palette even if it is defective and because euthanasia and infanticide are illegal.

Ideally you abort them before it becomes an issue.
>>
>>583931360

>no one would have kids with a downy anyways

you have no idea, buddy
>>
File: 1417454895049.jpg (45KB, 506x516px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417454895049.jpg
45KB, 506x516px
>>583931463
At least I have a heart, empathy and feelings!
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 650x511px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 650x511px
>>583921431
>>
>>583928239

No.

There is the fascist boot licking group and the socialist-freedom group.
>>
>>583931621

Implying you wouldn't wreck that sweet sweet pussy.
>>
>>583930754
>britisher here
>with us humans

>The brit thinks it's human

Fuck off, you filth
>>
>>583931096
> I'm done with you.
>>583931610
Now I'm done. Goodbye.

Sure you're done this time faggot? You fucking edgemasters can't argue for shit. no wonder you preferred /pol.

/b reminds you of highschool, getting your head flushed repeatedly, right?
>>
youre a fucking faggot nigger
>>
>>583931380
Sounds like you made an asshole joke, got chewed out, and are now buttmad about it. Grow up.
>>
File: chinesinho.jpg (20KB, 320x218px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
chinesinho.jpg
20KB, 320x218px
>>583930850
>>
>>583931406
the thing is, most of you guys, especially on /b/ will never have children or want to have children, so its easy for you to say kill them off.

but once you realize that the reason they are fucked up is because of your own shitty genetics is what makes u take pitty on them. cuz it is ur fault they are like that, no one elses.

what, you think they are randomly born autistic or disfigured? naw son, its something fucked up with your own genes that made them that way.
nature isnt random despite idiotic believe, there is always a scientific reason behind everything.
>>
>>583930850
I'm sure the dad would be a better host than the kid.

now we wait for her head to split in 2 , knife tentacles blazing.

>>583930861
you must at least have the ability to understand basic concepts such as life and death to the extent where you can make a decision like pulling the plug on a loved one.

And no I dont approve of the death penalty.

>>583931059
Not saying we should kill them.

Just saying we could stop caring about them so much.

Fuck it's not like anything productive will ever come out of people like this.

If a family decide to keep a children that has downs , it should have to assume full responsibility over him for his entire life.
>>
>>583931537
Because society has "tought" the modern generation that we shouldnt hurt Anyones feelings no matter what and everyone.deserves everything and we all live happily ever after. Its stupid bullshit and I hate it, that person is wasting the parents money, taxpayers money, time and space but its kept alive for what reason.
>>
>>583931902
Anonymus: I really, really, really like this picture
>>
>>583921225
I ask myself the same and I think that people who give birth to people with Down Syndrome are ignorant and selfish. I think there should be a law to abort retards.
>>
>>583929698

What's that you value most in life?

Wealth or well-being? Or something else?

Would you like to explain briefly the ineffectiveness of a life defined by down-syndrome?
>>
>>583928421

They already made of a movie where they put a bunch of kids like OP on an island

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whYZUZKzFkY
>>
>>583922631
stfu R0Y
>>
>>583931904
Nice proxy you got there, OP.
>>
Theres a kid with fucking downs on the bus. He knows my name somehow, i pretend the fucker is not even there.
>>
>>583931338
We live in the fucking animal kingdom you retard
>>
>>583931128
Shit. You just changed my views dude.
>>
>>583932062
Yeah it's our fault guise.. Boy is it fun to decide what genes to pass on to a children.

fucking retard
>>
>>583928764
>Civilization must exist, I am not a danger to civilization. I am a danger to the societies that try to function by supporting an ever growing population of inferior genes. If nature had its way, they'd be dead anyway. Why not help them along?

You just proved you a present danger to the civil order and should be lobotomized and castrated.
>>
>>583931826

I bet that sounded better in your head.
>>
>>583932062
no, the thing is that /b/ is full of edgy faggots who wants to prove to a bunch of annonymous people that they will never know that they can be edgy.
>>
>>583932193
Money, love it or hate it, makes the world go round. If you cut out a huge chunk of what government funding goes to (i.e. subhuman monsters) and send it to something useful (education, public works, economic stimulus, literally anything other than keeping potatoes "alive") then everyone's quality of life goes up.
>>
>>583921225

OMG, my sides are hurting. That picture intensifies your point regarding neutralizing them.
>>
>>583932297
>How could two people POSSIBLY share the same correct opinion?!
>>
>>583921431
Isn't it always hilarious when someone displaying towering arrogance is proven incorrect? The English language is wasted on you it seems.
>>
>>583931826
>>>583931826
>I'd rather deal with a goldfish than an autistic freak in a duster.

no shit - in my school we have both. I'd always prefer time with the downies. you never know what autists are going to do next. Plus downs kids never shoot up schools.
>>
>all the happiness is sucked out
>burden

Financially and physically yes, it is hard to take care of them. but they aren't just a burden. my friend's sister has down syndrome. She is so happy all the time (because she doesnt understand how shitty the world is) and she brings joy to that family. They basically live for her.


let me ask you, why would you own a pet?

>does nothing for you, just consumes food and water and makes a mess

it's because they are a living creature capabale of affection
>>
File: 1418153150658.png (34KB, 245x242px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418153150658.png
34KB, 245x242px
>>583932167
Go ahead son, save the picture as many times as you wish and show it to your loved ones so they can have a chuckle as well :)
>>
>>583932408

ya, the problem is ur parents didnt abort u cuz they thought you were normal. but instead you turned out to be a edgy no life that posts on /b/.

you are an example of someone with shit genes. a complete waste of space. the fact that u have heaven in ur name proves this without a doubt.
>>
>>583930170
>ur so mad lel

& yet you speak about damage control...Poor poor you.

You're as useful in this thread as downies are to society.
>>
>>583932306

how very autistic of you
>>
>>583930375
>THESE DISGUSTING TARDS ARE NOTHING BUT A HINDRANCE

The Nazi's believed that, they also though invading Russia was a good idea.
>>
>>583932578
Exactly. And if you leave the downies the fuck alone with their tonka trucks, they don't bother anyone. The autistic fuckers decide to pop one day, and dear christ. My sister is the boss lady at a subsidized daycare at a local primary school and she's got both autistic kids that bite, kick, throw toys and on more than one occasion, smash windows, and a downy that sits there sniffing it's own farts and giggling. I know what I'd rather have around my kids if I was forced to pick.
>>
But seriously guys, if we are going to abort downies, what is the next step? Killing all the mentally handicapped, then the psychically disabled, then all the people who don't have an IQ above 100 and ending up killing Jews again? Man, I thought the world was freed from fascism!
And people who support this form of eugenics are probably sociopaths without any empathy and a bigger problem for society than most downies
>>
File: 1411717095542.jpg (58KB, 532x502px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1411717095542.jpg
58KB, 532x502px
>>583932671
>She is so happy all the time (because she doesnt understand how shitty the world is)
>Kids are happy all the time because they dont know yet how shitty the world is
>tfw you are not considered a person until you understand how shitty the world is
>>
>>583921225
I agree with OP.
>>
>>583932337
No we are not! God used evolution to create mankind in His own image, I want to bear the image of God not the image of an animal. I am too good to be part of the animal kingdom
>>
>>583932306

dont be silly anon. that kid is probably the only friend you have because of your beta self esteem issues and awkward social skills.

you really shouldn't "pretend" he isnt there.
>>
File: 1307125427953.png (357KB, 600x1172px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1307125427953.png
357KB, 600x1172px
>>583930407

New fag lecturing old fag that can't give a fuck if it's pol /pol or /pol/
>>
>>583932671
A pet doesn't go to school and ruin everyone's education. An individual pet doesn't cost the state thousands and thousands of dollars every years just to stay alive. A pet is euthanized when necessary. A family doesn't have to work several jobs and have their lifesavings wiped out to look after their pet. A pet usually dies after just a few years, not decades of misery.
>>
>>583932995
Sorry to say, but we are not more than animals
>>
>>583932972
There's a pretty big gap between aborting downies out of empathy and killing people with an IQ lower than 100


I wish I was a downie.
>>
File: kermit.jpg (258KB, 600x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kermit.jpg
258KB, 600x800px
>>
File: 1406095672206.jpg (22KB, 533x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406095672206.jpg
22KB, 533x800px
>>583921225
They should all be sent to a place that locks them inside of a machine that encases their head and body so they can not move or experience any of their senses, like being in a coma. Then, the machine harvests blood from their body. When they die later, harvest their organs.

There, I just remedied the need for blood or bodyparts in medicine. No more waiting for donors for weeks in a hospital, you get your heart replacement NOW.
>>
File: 1372287682572.jpg (571KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1372287682572.jpg
571KB, 1920x1080px
>>583932078
>Fuck it's not like anything productive will ever come out of people like this.

And is that what existence is about? Being productive? Nature is a cruel mistress, dooming some individuals to disease or worse. We, as compassionate, rational humans now have the means to not let nature unleash it's tortures on these unfortunate souls by letting them live out their life safely and in relative comfort. We should instead marvel at what we have accomplished and be proud of the fact that we have the means and the will to do right in an otherwise indifferent and hostile universe. Minimizing pain and maximizing pleasure is our ultimate legacy.
>>
>>583932903
I'd be scared if my kid was in school with an autist in the class. fucking psychos. Downies never hurt anyone.
>>
File: anna_machine_gun.jpg (106KB, 910x617px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
anna_machine_gun.jpg
106KB, 910x617px
>>583931128
>Keeping disables people around is a very small price to pay to keep far away from such a world.

Seriously how much violence is a society willing to do? A society that's willing to kill potatos is willing to do a bunch of other stupid shit. Like trying to hold on to Stalingrad in the winter against a bunch of Slavs
>>
>>583929886
Ha, spiders don't go to high school!
Thread posts: 332
Thread images: 61


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.