[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Have no friends first 2 years of college >Meet girl that's

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 24

File: frank regular crying.jpg (74KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
frank regular crying.jpg
74KB, 1920x1080px
>Have no friends first 2 years of college
>Meet girl that's exactly like me in the same situation
>She's older than me, so not gf material, like best friend material
>Decide we're going to room together for her last semester in the spring
>So happy over the summer. I don't have any real friends at home, but we text all day and play games online at night
>Played virtually every night of the summer, even on vacation
>When it got time to play Diablo at night I would sit there with her contact open on my phone waiting for the text bubble to pop up
>Couldn't wait until the semester
>Semester starts and everything is great, we spend like 100% of the time together. Walk to and from school, eat lunch, watch tv, eat dinner, Diablo, pretty much every day
>I know it sounds like relationship shit, but it wasn't, just neither of us had any other friends
>However, several weeks into the semester she started getting really distant. Started treating me like an annoyance whenever I wanted to hang out, talk, do basically anything
>Try to do those things less, but she just keeps saying I'm doing them too much and keeps getting more distant, bitter
>Keep trying to ask her whats wrong, she just shuts the conversation down
>About a month ago, her birthday was coming up. She didn't know I knew the date, told me she didn't want to celebrate, never does
>I thought she didn't want to celebrate, so I left her a gift and a card in the morning, bought a cake for later
>She doesn't come home. Tells me she's going to be at school working all day. Won't be back until well after dinner. No mention of gift or card.
>Find out she's been out celebrating all day with people she just met. She'd rather spend the day with them than me. Didn't even want me knowing it's her birthday.
>Return the cake, cry
>Confront her when she gets back on why she's been treating me like a stranger and giving me the cold shoulder
>She argues and then starts crying.
>Continued...
>>
>>583648954
>Continued
>I leave the apartment for the weekend.
>Come back to receive the silent treatment
>Tell her I'm really sorry I made her cry on her birthday, I was just really upset.
>Try to ask why she's been treating me this way when we were best friends a month ago
>She says if I ask her again we are no longer friends
>I know that means it's already over
>Figure she might forgive me with time
>It's been a month, she's actually gotten worse. Doesn't even say hello or goodbye anymore. Avoids me like the plague.
>There's 1 week of school left then she moves home. If she goes like this I'll probably never see her again
>When I used to say I was going to be said when she leaves she would say "don't worry, it'll be just like it was over the summer"
>I really wish that were still the case
>I'm just worried she's going to just leave for the airport without saying anything and that's going to be the last I ever see of her
>I'll never know why she seems to hate me
>I'll never play Diablo with her again, let alone hang out in person
>Now I'm just sitting here crying because I'm about to go back to having no friends.
>I've got a week left to fix this. I don't know if it's possible, but I've got to try.
>>
Monitoring.
>>
It's over OP.

Let it go.
>>
Bruh, if she's a cunt, she's not worth your fucking time. Go make friends. Do something new, meet people. Try something you've always wanted to. Say hey to a few people or some shit. Get the fuck away from her, she's a bitch.
>>
she sounds like a cunt
>>
>>583648987
Dude you put yourself in the friendzone. You should've made a move form the start. Now she's met other guys, knows your interested but isnt interested herself and you're nagging her. I'd kick th ebitch out and cold shoulder her until whatever asshole she's dating cheats on him and if she ever contacts you again ignore her some more until she is desperate.
>>
She Probably felt like she was getting bro zoned, What would you do when a girl you liked never wanted to date you? You'd probably stop talking to them because you got sad and what not. She tried to remove you from her life to not feel like crap every time you do something with her. Then she found new friends and left you out of it to try to get the memory of you out of her head.

TL;DR, shoulda dated her if you wanted to keep her.
>>
Kiss her.
>>
>>583648987
RIP in peace OP
>>
>>583650498
I agree
>>
>>583650264
We're in about the same league, but she's 28 and I'm 21. I highly doubt the wanted the D and I wasn't going out of my way to give it.

The friendzone is where you crash into when you try and fail to get a gf. I wasn't trying to begin with due to the age difference and the fact that she'd be across the country in 3 months.

I don't think she's met other guys. They were just girls in her lab group for the birthday thing. She still never really goes out of the house.
>>
>>583648954
call her up right now and ask her out as a couple not just friends, if shit fails oh well.
you've got nothing to lose
>>
>>583650743
This because why not?
>>
File: 599928.jpg (96KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
599928.jpg
96KB, 400x400px
You know there are ~7 billion more people on the fucking Earth and you are clinging to this faggot ass bitch? Get your shit together OP or die as the lonely faggot you are.
>>
>>583651164
She had said on several occasions that she would never date a guy that's younger than her. She was referring to a guy that was 3 years younger than her, we're 7 years apart.
>>
>>583651896
Just fucking do it faggot
>>583651637
you have nothing to fucking lose.
>>
File: sad_hitler.jpg (27KB, 545x305px) Image search: [Google]
sad_hitler.jpg
27KB, 545x305px
>>583651896
As a 23 year old I fucked ~35 year old MILF. It's not a big deal.

But this girl:
>Doesn't want a relationship with you
>Being a cunt

Time to sever all emotion and become a giant ball of hate as I have.
>>
>>583651882
It's not like I just latched onto the first bitch to show an interest in me. She was literally female me. Everyone in our dorm would say that. That's why I started hanging out with her. Physically, she looks like me, gender-swapped, we dress exactly the same, play all the same games, same political views/opinions, we very often do that twin thing where you say the exact same thing at the same time. It was like having 2 of me around. It was pretty awesome while it lasted.

She's stubborn as shit, but so am I. She's being antisocial, but that's part of the reason I liked her in the first place.
>>
>>583653312
She hates herself and you. Find other friends loser.
>>
>>583648954
ain't no here ask for your life story you narcissistic faggot
>>
>>583653312
pic of her? we'll tell you if you should even bother with her anyomre
>>
>>583651896
she was testing you, you idiot
>>
File: skeleton dance.gif (566KB, 215x194px) Image search: [Google]
skeleton dance.gif
566KB, 215x194px
>>583653312
she sounds pretty girlfriend if not marriage material bro. Except for the whole being a bitch and ignoring you thing, fuck that.

anyways since things already went as south as they could go, you should just ask her out or at least confess your feelings for her so that maybe... just maybe she'll get her head out of her ass
>>
Does this shitcunt not realize that its easier for women to make the first move on account of the fact that they have the pussy? If she wanted a relationship she could've done something about it, and if didn't well then she's just a bitch.
>>
>>583653959
OP said she looks just like him so just imagine a huge faggot with a vagina
>>
>>583648954
dude, you cried, its a relationship, its just you didn't know it. She got pissed because you didn't acknowledge it or tell her what she wanted to hear, a.k.a. its a relationship. If you want to fix it, call her out on her shit, and don't apologize. Man the fuck up, if she cold shoulders you, walk away, from here it goes two ways, she doesn't contact you and you know its over, she tries to contact you, you know she still likes you
>>
>>583648954
>Meet girl

Stopped reading.

you're either broken up or she's dead
>>
>>583653214
>Time to sever all emotion and become a giant ball of hate as I have
this
its quite amazing you made it this long without becoming hate
>>
File: blown the fuck out.jpg (5KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
blown the fuck out.jpg
5KB, 165x115px
There's one part I left out:
Last week I saw a text on her phone from her dad about what an idiot I am and knew that her hatred of me was much further gone than I thought. I obviously said didn't tell her I saw it, but I was pissed off beyond belief because I had been as nice to her as humanly possible recently.

I used that anger as motivation. I went on the internet and found a new roommate that is everything this girl is not. My current roommate think's she's really hot, when she's a 6.5 at best, is obsessed with fashion and aspired to be a model and thinks she can sing, but sucks at it.

My new roommate is a professional fashion model, sings in theater and is like 9/10. Actually, I pretty much hit the jackpot. I have no illusion I'm going to bang her, but she seems really cool and the fact that this woman who is everything my "friend" is not will be sleeping in her bed will surely piss her off.
>>
File: 1417988726111.png (142KB, 282x339px) Image search: [Google]
1417988726111.png
142KB, 282x339px
>>583648954
>>583648987
What a cunt, what a surprise.

Move on.
>>
>>583648987
she realized how beta and loser you are and is trying not to associate with you anymore because all you do is keep her down. she was just using you while she was getting her shit together too.

lol idiot.
>>
>>583653312
Just say to her that you wanna talk and be really serious. Then when you have the chance say it. Everything that's troubleing you with this problem. What you feel about the situation and about her. Be really sincere and ask her to be sincere too. You'll not loose anything because you don't have a relationship(even as friends) with her anymore. Just go m8. Be real to her. And you should talk about this with someone, too, even if it's your family.
>>
>>583654670
WELL THERE YA FUCKING GO OP!

The universe sends you a gift, don't waste your energy on something that will eventually tear you up from the inside

it's bad stuf bruh
>>
File: Archer.png (1MB, 1024x936px) Image search: [Google]
Archer.png
1MB, 1024x936px
>>583654670
>Last week I saw a text on her phone from her dad
For a moment I thought you said sext, also it sounds like you're mad and want to replace her, that's sad.
>>
>>583654670
Nice brah

If female you gets mad, just tell her its her fault, which it is.
>>
As a femanon, I feel like she put up walls and distanced herself so when she leaves it won't hurt her as much. It would be easier to leave with neutral if not negative feelings opposed to being sad and missing someone. She could also be hurt because you bro zoned her, when she could have actually been diggin' you from the start and assumed you would make the first move, and when you didn't she felt like she wasn't good enough. Females are weird creatures man, I am one and I still don't understand my own kind at times.
>>
>>583648954
tell her you miss her but not in a faggot ass way. romantic, not weird.

tell her she needs to cooperate to find a solution to this bullshit stalemate or itll be *really* over, in which case you throw away everything she gave you in a way so she notices. like pile all of the pictures and shit into a trashcan you both use, with the point being to show affection and care as a last-ditch effort to corner her into choosing a heavy ultimatum.
>>
File: 1409604270228.jpg (19KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1409604270228.jpg
19KB, 225x225px
>>583655554
So close to quints it hurts

also TITS OR GTFO you kinky slut
>>
>>583648954
My only question is do you eat ass?
>>
>>583648954
Move on, few things in life lasts forever, she's not one of them.
>>
>>583655798
A week ago, before things were confirmed for fubar, I asked her if she wanted to go to the movies and see Interstellar for old times sake. I said that we hadn't hung out in a long time and that I'm really going to miss her when she's gone.

She said I was trying to "emotionally manipulate" her into doing things. She said she had too much homework and then spent the entire day playing Civ 5 in her room. It's pretty much been gg since then.
>>
File: 1402165468069.png (85KB, 219x229px) Image search: [Google]
1402165468069.png
85KB, 219x229px
>>583655554
>she could have actually been diggin' you from the start and assumed you would make the first move
this mentality destroyed my love life because i wasnt sure and didnt want to risk fucking up what relationship there was between us
why will women never make a move? why would they sooner let the chance of a relationship die away before being the one to come onto a guy?
>>
Guys and girls can't be bros. You are either acquantaines, fuck buddies, or bf and gf. No bro zone
>>
File: Simple.jpg (12KB, 199x253px) Image search: [Google]
Simple.jpg
12KB, 199x253px
Dude, she is fucking pissed because you have not attempted to ask her out! just see if she wants to be more then friends! fucking retard
>>
she's got either mental problems or is just a total cunt.

either way horrible personality traits and will lead to regret and time wasted years down the road, drop it and let her be crazy by herself, trust me, I wish I'd heeded my own advice years ago, I could have been with who I'm with now years sooner.
>>
>>583656303
You know, in this game, you just gotta eat the whole ass bro. Ain't no playing around.
>>
>>583656859
I eat so much ass.. It affects my nutrition
>>
>>583656619
>>583656440
>>583655554
>>583650498

Everyone I tell about this says that, but I really don't think it's the case. If there were one real sign she was interested, I'd believe it, but in months of constant interaction, I never saw anything I'd consider interest.

Over the summer, she used to call me up drunk at least once a week. Even drunk, she never let anything slip, I don't think she was interested.
>>
>>583656440
>>583656403

Hey kids, want a tip? Don't about what you're "supposed" to do, care about what you want to do. If you like her as a friend, keep her as a friend. If you like her as a woman, try to make her your woman. If she feels the opposite you do, it's "her fault" (none's fault really, it is what it is), so you shouldn't feel bad. If she can't be mature enough to understand that, let it go. Drama is for actors and teenage girls, you cunts.
>>
>>583656440
This shit pisses me off so fucking much. I have a shitload of matches on Tinder and I almost never message them just because I want to see if they'll fucking step up and message first. Only one fucking girl did and when I responded to her flirting she straight up autismed the fuck out and logged off and hasn't been back on since.

Going to strip clubs and fucking whores is so much simpler. At least with them you don't need to be a fucking psychic to get laid.
>>
OP Let her know you have a new female roommate now, and just hope the jealously way works, if she's not jealous, then just move on
>>
>>583654332
>she's dead
>inb4 OP is Bruce Willis
>>
>>583654670
Didn't happen.
>>
>>583658129
I think you missed the part when OP said he only wanted her as a friend. Then I think you also missed the few times he repeated it.
>>
>>583659963
Sware on me mum. She currently commutes 2 hours to her agency and needed a place to live immediately. She came to see the place and really liked it. We're meeting tomorrow night so she can sign the lease.
>>
>>583648987
No, bro. You're going to let this go. You know it's over. Save some face. She hates you now. Sorry.
>>
>>583648987
> Let her know she became a shit friend and how fucked up she is

>Never talk to her again

>Buy a hooker and fuck her brains out

When bitches being bitches its better to leave them in the ditches.
>>
>>583648987
If this happened:
Maybe she developed feelings for you and it hurts too bad to be around you especially because she is going to move back home soon.

LOL jk you're a fucking neckbeard so there's no way that's the case.

She probably just realized how much of a faggot you were, didn't want people associating you with her, so she avoided you.
>>
>>583660473
I'm 2/3rds of the way to closure. I got someone better than her to replace her, I know I've done everything in my power to fix things, I just need to know why she hates me or it's going to haunt me forever.

It might sound like a waste of time to have tried so hard to fix things with her, but I know how my own brain works and if I didn't do everything I could I'd be spending the next 5 years awake at night wondering what I could have done. It was worth it to not have to worry about that.
>>
>>583660150
That's what I meant, he wants her as a friend. We're not sure why she drifted away, some said it might be because she was bro-zoned. However, the fact is that she's distancing herself, meaning she wants something different from OP, so he shouldn't make a drama about it and try to play mind games. Eitherway, it'd be better to just accept it and find new friends.
>>
>>>583651882
>Physically, she looks like me, gender-swapped, we dress exactly the same, play all the same games, same political views/opinions, we very often do that twin thing where you say the exact same thing at the same time. It was like having 2 of me around.

I don't understand. Why didn't you want to Fuck yourself? I would. I'd Fuck me hard
>>
>>583648954
Is that you filthy Frank?
>>
>>583654670
There is no mystery to women OP so you made the right decision. I think once you understand this you can move on.
>>
>>583661180
I'm in a similar situation. Any way, you lose. It still haunts me. How c cold she was. No remorse.
>>
File: fU05iuj.jpg (201KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
fU05iuj.jpg
201KB, 1280x1024px
>>583661180
Why not just get angry? Fucking push her. Get the answer out of her, or dismiss her and her bullshit. You may have cared about her, but if she's leaving you behind, the most you could do is find out why, then go with this girl. Leave her ass right back.
>>
>>583661180
Dude, seriously, let it go. You can't fix this kind of female behavior bullshit, and you can't try to beat yourself up over it and dwell on it retrospectively. It wasn't your fault. Let. It. Go. Look forward, not back. Worrying about why people do such incomprehensible things is just wasted energy, if not outright self destructive. People are crazy, such is life. I've been there man, god have I been there.

Shift all the energy you might have put into figuring out what, if anything, you did, or didn't do, and put it instead into improving yourself. Get out, get some exercise, go to a book store, find something that you want to read for your own pleasure, go find a new genre of music to explore, anything. Don't dwell on craziness.
>>
She was friends with you out of desperation.
Now she has real friends and doesn't need you.
>>
Don't try to understand it OP, and don't try to resolve it. If anything, it's a good preview of what dating the bitch woulda been like anyway. Just tell her you get it, and that you'll stay out of her way for the next week. The guilt will hopefully make her try to kill herself, theny ou can get sympathy poon.

But in all seriousness, who cares why she's doing what she's doing. Excise the cancer and move on OP. You'll meet new people. Live on res, you're still young. Dorms is a great way to meet people.
>>
>>583662406
Not so much. Only if she was shallow as fuck. And it seems like that if that were the case, than OP is just as shallow and can move on just as fast, and we don't need to be having this thread.
>>
File: 0b0JZmL.jpg (780KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
0b0JZmL.jpg
780KB, 2560x1440px
Also, OP may be dead.
>>
>>583648954
This is how women behaive
>>
Okay OP, here's how you get a response. You've gone about this like a bitch so far, begging her for attention and trying to get her to talk to you. You're giving this bitch all the power so she can step all over your feelings. Start drinking in the middle of the day or some time you know she'll be coming home soon or be home most of the day. Hang out in the living room or something and it'll probably catch her off guard, and just be a drunk idiot and ask her "wtf, why were we such good friends if you hate me so much" "why would you be my best friend and then fucking turn on me" just say stupid shit and call her out for what she did. Let her know that it was all really fucking shitty. Whether she gets upset or not it doesn't matter, you'll probably get an answer. Just don't scream or get physical or give her a reason to call the cops. This is pretty emotionally manipulative but she already accused you of that anyway so might as well
>>
>>583662593
>only if she was shallow as fuck
>if she was shallow
>She
>shallow

So you agree then.
>>
File: ngbbs4443b09c697c5.jpg (22KB, 465x317px) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs4443b09c697c5.jpg
22KB, 465x317px
wait guys
>girl acts like op
>>girl LOOKS like op
>>>op desperately trying to understand why girl doesnt like him
>>
File: ihaTHQg.jpg (166KB, 960x800px) Image search: [Google]
ihaTHQg.jpg
166KB, 960x800px
>>583663105
Honestly, yeah. And what does it matter, if OP has a 9/10 in his back pocket who seems like a much better person?
>>
>>583661180
I don't know why you care so much about the personal reasons of a so called "friend" that started hating you, be your own man. If a girl like that gets you down, you probably won't make it far in life.
>>
>>583662876
Jesus. This behavior is absolutely mental. If this is how all females are, I think I'm going to hang up my jersey before I get started.

How can any human being have this sort of resent for so long? It's been a month of the silent treatment. She spends all day alone in her room. She sits on a fucking ottoman to watch tv on her computer monitor when I'm watching the same fucking show on the couch in the living room.

What gets me the most is that she's ok with it. We were best friends, how could she not miss me at all? It's not like she found something better, she's actively choosing isolation over me. She knows full well that all she'd need to do is say the word and I'd hang with her again. It's insane.
>>
>>583648954
youre a faggot op. the girl likes you and is pissed off you havent done anything about it, mystery solved.
>>
File: worl.jpg (39KB, 500x599px) Image search: [Google]
worl.jpg
39KB, 500x599px
>>583648954
way to ruin her birthday faggot
>>
She's probably fuckin ur dad
>>
File: 1416799048416.jpg (83KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1416799048416.jpg
83KB, 720x720px
Just let it go OP. Shits gonna be painful, but its for the best.
>>
I'm the opposite of an expert in women, but this model this is pretty much guaranteed to fuck with her head right? I mean, someone that's pretty much everything she wants to be, replacing her and sleeping in her own bed.
>>
>>583653312
the answer is simple. she did indeed have romantic feelings for you only to find out that you are /actually/ long-separated siblings. she doesnt know how to break the news to you and its crushing her.
>>
Here's the thing, OP, women don't usually turn on you like that unless you said or did something that really fucked her up. Doesn't sound like you know you did it, but you did. That said, this girl is an immature cunt for not talking it out with you like an adult. Avoiding you, talking shit about you, and excluding you are petty ass fucking ways to show that she is angry. There's no way to resolve things with a person like that. I know it sucks, but ignore that passive aggressive bitch and make new friends.
>>
>>583648954
so looks like your "friend" thinks you're a complete loser
hate to say it, but when she was nice she was without "those other" people, but all along she wanted to BE those other people
cut to your friend actually befriending those other people, she now realizes what a complete beta faggot your are who wants to hibernate in their room all day playing vidya
those others are a bunch a normies who dont like faggots like you so long story short your "friend" chose the normies over your faggot ass, especially since its her last semester and shes wasting it with a faggot like you
oh, and if she's being this cold to you when you're around, chances are the normies and your friend talk mad shit on you all the time to the point where you repulse her now

this prob sound pretty harsh but close to the reality of the situation, your best bet is to move on and be the faggot you are or move on and try to meet some new peeps

either way you just gotta move on, no real hope at this point in time
>>
>>583661238
http://youtu.be/X_DVS_303kQ
>>
>>583648987
>>583648954
You've cried twice over someone you knew for a year. Jeez, wtf, you don't sound 18.
>>
Pics of old and new roommate
>>
>>583665770
Your just gonna drive yourself crazy constantly thinking about what this bitch thinks. Start new. If you wanna get back go bring a girl home to fuck loudly.
>>
>>583657976
do u drunk dial your platonic male friends?

even if she didnt let anything slip, she wanted the nutsack and u were too autistic to realize it
>>
>>583655554

As another femanon, I concur. She definitely was digging on you, OP. Despite what others here would have you believe, something you did put her off. These things do happen for a reason. I feel like the most likely scenario was that she was digging on you and dropped hints that you didn't notice/misinterpreted and she took it as a rejection. While it could have been because she was moving away, you gotta think that if she were your best friend, distance isn't a big deal. Especially for the tech savvy types like you two. Skype, text, online gaming ... it's not hard.

Not justifying what she's doing, mind you. The way she's handling this is incredibly cunty and she ought to have been straightforward with you about it.

This is what I suggest doing. Outright shut her out of your life and make a point to show off how you're living your own life to the fullest. Nothing eats women up like seeing a dude living it up without them in their lives. And they do notice.

Do not text her. Do not apologize. Don't even tell her to fuck off because that means she's getting a reaction out of you. Just leave things as they are. In a couple of months, i promise that if you two really were so close, she'll be back.
>>
>>583661180
You don't need to know really. Whatever the reason is, you don't care. You wanting to know why is that last morsel of you giving a fuck about her, that last shot at fixing the problem.

Don't. Let it go. Fuck her, it's 100% her fault.
>>
ehhh, i'd give it one last parting shot. text her "can you at least tell me what i did wrong? because i don't even know what happened here."
>>
>>583669091
Why put energy into a cunt? Maybe she WAS into him, but who cares. She's being a total fucking cunt.
>>
>>583666279
Well the first time wasn't really about her. It was really that that all the people I've ever been friends with always exclude me when it comes to going out with groups to bars and whatnot. She was my closest friends and even she did that to me so it just really sucked. Just teared up a little bit and felt like shit.

But yea, tonight was like full-on faggotry. I just ran the shower so she wouldn't hear me and sat on the bathroom floor and cried like a bitch. I looked in the mirror after and just thought "what have I become?".
>>
>>583669232
op is obviously somewhat curious. i'd wonder too. it's just a text. it's not like he's begging her to be friends again with a bouquet of flowers in his hands.
>>
>>583656859
>>
File: saul_pointing.jpg (31KB, 269x326px) Image search: [Google]
saul_pointing.jpg
31KB, 269x326px
>>583669391
The first time you ever really open up to someone and form a connection that erodes this way . . .it hurts man, but if it's any consolation it always hurts the worst the first time. You'll man up from this, walk away with thicker skin and be ultimately better for it.
>>
File: 1319008902784.jpg (48KB, 224x257px) Image search: [Google]
1319008902784.jpg
48KB, 224x257px
>>583648954
Not possible to fix.

Sorry anon, that's the truth.

You know what else? It's not your fault.

I mean, it kinda is. A relationship is a function of two people. If you were her kind of person, she'd like you more. Likewise, if she was really a person that was good for you. If she actually like YOU, she wouldn't act like that.

I'm not going to say some people aren't more likeable than others. They are. I've never personally had a problem like yours (I had very few friends in college, because I had a gf that didn't like meeting new people and I spent all my time with her). Every time I've been available for friends, they've flocked. So I get that it's different. I can't say you're awesome and are getting fucked over because I don't know you.

What I CAN say is that when you find people that are right for you, they'll stick around. I have some friends that are truly alone ALL the time, and the largest problem they have is that they don't put themselves out there.

My advice:

>Be honest about what you love
>Find other people that love the same stuff.
>Be friends with them.
>>
The only time women aren't open about their problems are when they know in their heart they aren't being sensible. She will look stupid if she tells you why she's all the sudden upset. She doesn't value you as a person anymore but it's not your fault, normal decent people don't dehumanize their friends. That's disgusting behavior, but judging by her dads texts she's either lying about you to him to get support or she's mad you didn't ask her out.
>>
File: 1338795969405.jpg (25KB, 214x268px) Image search: [Google]
1338795969405.jpg
25KB, 214x268px
>>583655554
>assumed you'd make the first move.

I truly don't get it when someone wants something and doesn't go for it.

>internal locus of control

One of the most harmful things our society teaches women is to wait for things to happen to them. If you dig a dude, go out there and do something about it.

Damn, son.
>>
>>583669391

This is going to suck for you for a while, OP. Not gonna lie. But the best thing you could possibly do is to show you give literally no fucks. Cry all you want when you're by yourself but be apathetic towards her.

I mean it on the no texting, talking, etc thing. Like I said, it'll suck. But the thing about women is when we feel for someone we feel really, really deeply. It doesn't just go away over night. Even if it seems she wants nothing to do with you, it's because she's hurt somehow. By doing this you're not outright rejecting her, but keeping your foot in the door.

Look, I won't tell you to let her go. I know that when you connect with somebody so deeply, it's not that easy. Everybody here talks about it like it's the easiest thing in the world. It's really not. And I may be one of the few to tell you that as it stands, I don't believe you should give up. However, you need to leave things be and give time a chance mend, but do not try to push it along. The best thing you could possibly do is focus on you.

You'll be okay, OP
>>
File: image.jpg (7KB, 183x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7KB, 183x250px
This has nothing to do with the Friendzone. Do any of you have any life experience?

This is what is going on OP. She is have an identity crisis. Look, she is almost 30 years old. She is probably doing some reflecting and she realized she has done anything in her life. She doesn't have a career, no husband, no chrildren, no house, playing video games all day and she will be 30. She probably gets a lot of shit from her mother and father for not having these things. She also beats herself up a lot because she can tell she is aging and that no man will want anything to do with her old ass.

Reason why she is getting so distant from you is because of the age difference. She feels like hanging with you makes her feel old. You'rd in your 20s and doing something. She is 30 and doing the same thing.

Only thing to do is try to talk to her, if she doesn't want to listen. You can't do much but just move on.
>>
>>583670842
This. She's not mature at all, and that's not benign, she hurt you and I'm pretty sure she doesn't/won't even understand the extent of her actions.
>>
>>583672076
Gg
>>
File: 1362110134012.gif (1MB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
1362110134012.gif
1MB, 350x262px
>>583648954
ITT: Op friendszones a chick who is totally into him and wonders why it went wrong
>>
>>583648987
Why are you do pathetic
>>
>>583663925
Ask her what the fuck is up
If she blows you off, rape her
>>
File: image.jpg (221KB, 1399x881px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
221KB, 1399x881px
>>583674410
>>
>>583673360
It is funny how females react to being put in the friendzone.
>>
Damn bro, i think you should have gotten a crane to take her out.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 251x201px
>>583648954
You should have got a crane to take her out
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.