[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today /b/, you learn to be a player. I will share my wisdom

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 64

File: nigg1.jpg (104KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
nigg1.jpg
104KB, 1024x680px
Today /b/, you learn to be a player. I will share my wisdom and take questions.
>>
File: nig893723.jpg (773KB, 1136x1589px) Image search: [Google]
nig893723.jpg
773KB, 1136x1589px
The act of playing girls keeps you mysterious. You'll naturally be hard to get and less available because other women monopolize your time. They all work against each other playing in your favor. They'll have to be on your time. They'll want you more. You'll have more experience and less inhibition. You'll make riskier moves and be more successful. You'll be less afraid of failure because you'll have a safety net. They'll see this as you being confident.
>>
>>583537692
lurking
>>
File: nig1902381.jpg (75KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
nig1902381.jpg
75KB, 480x720px
If you borderline cheat on a girl or leave her for another girl, she'll want you even more. Jealousy manipulates girls into thinking you're better than them. She'll take you back. Afterwards, she'll accommodate the shit out of you and never relax. She'll have it in her mind you could leave or cheat again so she'll spend every waking moment pleasing you. It's retarded how effective it is. At some point, you'll be fucking her in the ass and she'll be apologizing to you for bleeding on your dick. You'll respond by saying, "it's alright, bitch, just buy me new sheets." True story.

Once in a while, she'll bring up the past. It doesn't really matter what you say the result stays the same.

..cont.
>>
File: declothesher.gif (640KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
declothesher.gif
640KB, 360x360px
>>583538004

>Leave it alone or I leave you
She'll apologize for bringing it up once she gets over being mad. Don't give in beforehand despite what she says.

>Catering to her and building her confidence up
It subdues her temporary anxiety, but she won't remember why.
>>
File: n17.jpg (63KB, 606x960px) Image search: [Google]
n17.jpg
63KB, 606x960px
Girls crave authority over dick size and height. By authority I mean someone who people listen to or is in charge in some way. In essence, the center of attention. Example professions include professors, law enforcement, management, musicians, military, criminals, celebrities, etc. Not so coincidentally, females have poor spacial perception and their minds automatically enlarge such individuals. Conceive a scenario that a girl always thinks her dad or husband could kick just about everyone's ass. It violates probability, but females are irrational. Use this to your advantage. Make her envision you as a giant.
>>
File: nig1.jpg (149KB, 900x1136px) Image search: [Google]
nig1.jpg
149KB, 900x1136px
Get girls off. This is anecdotal and hearsay, but I have insurmountable experience to back it. Something triggers in a girl's head when she orgasms. Some part of her is forever bound to you. Unfortunately, that always means some part of her is forever bound to her past. Fuck the past though.

However, don't get her off every time. Leave her wanting more. Intermittently buttfuck her or receive head. This will keep her on her toes. Additionally, this will set the par that giving blow jobs and taking it in the ass isn't just for special occassions. Don't fucking wait until April 18th or your birthday.
>>
>>583537692
are you PUA?
>>
File: nig20.jpg (29KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
nig20.jpg
29KB, 500x333px
Girls are naturally masochistic. They like pain and being submissive. They like being man-handled. No matter what they say, they like not getting their way. They might fuss about it, but in the end they'll respect you for standing your ground and having the testicular fortitude to tame their incorrigible asses. Pull their hair and smack their ass while hitting it from behind. Don't be afraid to grab their head and push it down when appropriate. Treat her like a prostitute from time to time. They love that shit.
>>
>>583538912
No. I have my own game when it comes to that. But it's not about picking girls up. It's not about numbers and I don't generally hit it and quit it.

If I like it, I keep it around. The point is to get what you want. Why bang a hundred 6/10's when you can have 3 10/10's catering to every need?
>>
File: n89.jpg (90KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
n89.jpg
90KB, 640x640px
Get fit. This is what makes everything else fall in to place. It'll turn a foreveralone fag into a raging alpha. Simply by getting fit, you'll get more attention regardless of your beta leakage. 3/10's will seek you out. Surprisingly, female 3/10's think they're worth a fit fag despite their lack of inherent worth and motivation. Maybe because I can't handle my alcohol. From there, 3/10's will provide the XP and confidence to level up to 4/10's, 5/10's, and so on.
>>
File: f3.jpg (44KB, 620x926px) Image search: [Google]
f3.jpg
44KB, 620x926px
Don't put pussy on a pedestal. Guys do this and cause social inequality. Don't pay for everything and be super chivalrous for sex. Sex is already an even exchange. They want it as much as we do. In fact, if she gets some good dick, she'll become a personal ATM for you and more.
>>
File: n32.jpg (73KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
n32.jpg
73KB, 640x480px
Don't put up with shit. Move along when necessary. Don't get caught up in a power struggle. Don't let a girl do things you're not cool with. Treat her as expendable. She'll either mold to your expectations, or you'll move on to someone that can. She can't call your bluff if you're not bluffing. Keep in mind, you can't win them all. There are very crazy and stupid girls out there, and it will nag your mind if you think too much into it. Move on to the next. Half the time, they'll realize they were fucking with a boss and change their entire angle. The other half of the time, they get really, really mad.
>>
File: nt10.jpg (48KB, 525x700px) Image search: [Google]
nt10.jpg
48KB, 525x700px
Don't be an asshole. This is a common misconception. Girls say they want a nice guy, you play the nice guy, they friendzone you for an "asshole", etc. You're missing the point. He's not an asshole. He might fuck around on her. He might not put up with her shit. He might demean her a little, be rough with her, and put her in her place. But he's not being mean to her or needlessly cold to her. That's some passive-aggressive panzy shit. And that's the approach you guys all get wrong when come to the conclusion that girls like assholes. In fact, if you're an asshole and you do all these things, you won't get your way in the end.

Two girls find out about each other. They both leave the asshole. Two girls find out about each other. They give me the option between the two and start to compete for me. Big difference in outcomes.
>>
File: 1417761831542.jpg (48KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1417761831542.jpg
48KB, 500x667px
Please continue
I'm starting to like the way you're thinking
>>
File: nig8783743.jpg (932KB, 1350x1830px) Image search: [Google]
nig8783743.jpg
932KB, 1350x1830px
>>
>>583539552
>>583539552
This is what I'm working on, and I have 3/10s who want me currently, but the problem is I like this 8/10 who also likes me back.

I can't go and get the xp I need for being more alpha on 3/10s now while my 8/10 is currently on the plate. I wouldnt want her to get bored or move on :/
>>
>>583540759

Yes you can.

See >>583537823
>>
>>583540759
>Two girls find out about each other. They both leave the asshole. Two girls find out about each other. They give me the option between the two and start to compete for me. Big difference in outcomes.
play that shit right, anon.
>>
>>583541047

I made a thread yesterday wondernig about this girl.

We've gone out on 2 dates so far and I think shes really shy and/or has some baggage with her because she seems hesistant to be vulnerable.

If I'm mysterious and look as if I'm a player, I think that might completely drive her away.
>>
File: ere.jpg (323KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
ere.jpg
323KB, 2048x1365px
>>583537692
http://babes-live.tuplet.com

BABES LIVE
>>
File: a6.jpg (76KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
a6.jpg
76KB, 500x500px
>>583541295
Okay, you're touching on two points here.

1. Shyness and disinterest are indiscernible.

How to find out is that when a girl really wants you, she won't pass up the opportunity. So create that opportunity and see if she bites.

2. She fell for the old player tactics once, now she wants a nice guy.

No. It's artificial to be "a nice guy". It's not in our nature, and they sure as fuck don't like it either. They'll get bored and leave. Do what your primal instincts tell you. You can have a great personality, and she'll forgive the rest. These girls never learn anyways. They would rather be hurt with someone they want than be comfortable with someone they don't want.
>>
File: nig32.jpg (1014KB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
nig32.jpg
1014KB, 4000x3000px
>>
File: n28.jpg (25KB, 499x646px) Image search: [Google]
n28.jpg
25KB, 499x646px
bump
>>
>>583542089

Fuck anon, you sound alpha as fuck.

I picture myself as a nice guy, but maybe I just have a nice personality.

Like I've been pissed with this chick, because I want to just pull her and kiss her etc, but with the way shes acted, I don't want to risk scaring her away. Esp since I like her.

I guess if I'm straight forward with her, even if I come off agressive, if she likes my personality, she would come around and realize, that I am a man like any other
>>
File: 2014-12-06 13.48.31.png (412KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2014-12-06 13.48.31.png
412KB, 1080x1920px
>pic related for later in the story

There's this chick who I used to always see around campus sometimes but never talked to, who came up to me one day, we talked and she gave me her #. The next day I find out she's dating this guy I kinda know so I stop pursuing. Then one day(month or two later) I see and her and sit and talk to her for a while and she tells me her bf broke up with her. As she's leaving she tells me to text her bc I never texted her after she gave me her #. I forgot about her for a couple days and then text her saying "hey its anon" or something like that. No text back. Then I see her a couple days later and joke with her about not texting me back. So she texts me and right there and then later that night I reply. No text back again.

So I feel like I'm getting mixed signals. Then on Thanksgiving she texts me happy Thanksgiving!! and I say the same. I feel like I probably could've started a convo there but I was at socializing with the family and not thinking straight. No text back that day either.

So fast forward to a few nights ago at a party her ex taps me on the shoulder greets me(super friendly guy) and as I'm shaking his hand I look next to him and see her. So I'm figuring they got back together. Dam. So I wave to her and say hey and she smiles and says hey back. And as they're walking away she like rubs on my elbow and winks at me. Wtf.

The next night I was on campus and that's when pic related happened. I know my text game is terrible, but I feel like I she's giving me all kinds of mixed signals or maybe she was never that interested in me. Advice based anon?
>>
What routes do you suggest for sex and/or fuckbuddies? Am I better of going the route of casual dating as opposed to being more open about my main intent being sex?
>>
File: n36.jpg (119KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
n36.jpg
119KB, 500x667px
>>583543452

Yeah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ne4lIjgWTTs

So man the fuck up and do what you want. There's nothing more unattractive to a girl than a guy that's afraid to make a move or has to ask. Cut that LGBT (.0001% of the population) rhetoric of asking out.

Risk taking is an attractive quality in a man. You're risking rejection. Do it. Also, confidence is an attractive quality. Have confidence you'll succeed.
>>
>>583542089
Kek I follow this chick on twitter. Any more of her?
>>
>>583544207

haha I'm scared to go about even engaging in one with her.

I guess I've been with easier or extroverted girls in the past who were hands on and touchy feely so I knew my awkward ass advances wouldn't be denied.

Give this beta a situation in where I should advance.

I want to invite her out to something like seeing the tree in the city this week and walking aorund the stores.

I felt like just grabbing her hand and holding it while we walk around, and then somehow engaging in a kiss somewhere after that but idk
>>
File: n88.jpg (2KB, 93x125px) Image search: [Google]
n88.jpg
2KB, 93x125px
>>583544170
I've ran into this situation before. She seems to have an on and off thing with her boyfriend. She's keeping her options open. I've gotten to the point of making a date to hang out and being stood up just to find out later she got back with her boyfriend. Meanwhile texting me back, but never committing.

The thing is, try it. If it doesn't work, move along. Don't get hung up on shit like this ever.

>>583544202

It depends on the girl. You can get plenty of sex casually dating and miss out on those opportunities if you're up front with them about only wanting sex. You'd be limiting your options. However, if you can tell the girl would be down, mention it.
>>
>>583546029
How should I go about it. She stays in the dorms, but I commute. I don't want a relationship with her I just want to smash. There's only a week left in the semester btw and I might not come back.
>>
File: n91.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
n91.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
>>583545637

No, you're fucking it all up. You're not ready. See >>583539552 and >>583537823

Basically, start fucking around with girls you're comfortable with until it becomes second nature to be a whore. It'd make it easier to transition from small talk to a move. You'd look back on that post later and see how much you thought way into it.
>>
>>583546841
Text her to hang out or something. I'm not a PUA. It's all circumstantial anyway. The point is getting her in private somewhere and making your intentions clear before hand.
>>
>>583537692
Half this shit is obvious. It's pretty much general information
>>
File: n62.jpg (232KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
n62.jpg
232KB, 683x1024px
>>583547883
Then consider yourself exempt. Thanks for bumping the thread.
>>
>>583539697
10/10
>>
how does one approach girls?
>>
This
>>
>>583548707
walk up to them, say hi
>>
Good advice OP. I have a weird problem, I don't have much game but I'm popular (as in lots of grills want to get with me), but the problem is the girls aren't so popular with me, as in I don't like the girls who like me enough to make a move on them and girls have no game, they can't make you like them unless you already like them.

So wtf can I do to change that and create tension so that there's something between me and the girl other than them just liking me for the same reasons everybody likes me?
>>
File: t7QZoip.png (185KB, 460x282px) Image search: [Google]
t7QZoip.png
185KB, 460x282px
>>583546029
Are you only talking about black girls or girls in general?
>>
File: n15.jpg (233KB, 1067x1600px) Image search: [Google]
n15.jpg
233KB, 1067x1600px
>>
>>583537692
cuck
>>
File: n2345.jpg (50KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
n2345.jpg
50KB, 960x720px
>>583549025
Sounds gay maybe. Go for girls you want instead. I can't tell you how make yourself like a girl you don't like.

>>583549029
Girls in general. I have a lot of experience with all types of women: black, asian, white. From my experience, women are all the same aside from their cultural quirks. There are only so many molds they're cut out of and how they act in relationships/dating depends on that and it's independent of their race.
>>
okay op. theres this girl ive had some classes with, shes a 9/10, funny, simple and shes also a model. but how do i become somthing that she desires? i know a lot of girls comment on my looks when im in class but im guessing that im not that impressive to her (?) i want to make her mine.i know how to play the game but how do i step my game up to have a chance with 8+/10 girls?
how do you become interesting to a girl that has so many options she might even not bother looking at you
>>
>>583548096
I don't think half of it is obvious. 47yo marriedfag here. If only this Anon had been around when I was 27, or 17, my life would have been much better.

This OP is NOT a fag.

Thank you, good Anon, for putting this all together, breaking it down, and helping us out. You deserve - and I hope you get - continuous epic pussy forever. You are a true gentleman.
>>
>>583549564
Okay Hook-Up Guru.

I'm 24. Single. Work a job to where I get $500+ a week.

I weigh 261 (Don't necessarily look it since I'm 6'2-3"), slowly going down in weight as my job is manual labor.

General nerd.

What do? I had a date with some bitch from Craigslist, but she stood me up. (Jokes on her, was about to spend like $200 on a legit nice date.)

Granted getting fit is one of the things you'll prolly stress- But I know that already. Tell me what I should do each weekend to get pussy, because it's been longer than a year... And I'm pent up.
>>
File: n78.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
n78.gif
2MB, 360x270px
Problem. You're worried about your looks. Are you afraid you're not pretty enough for her or something?

I didn't expect all these "how do I get this one girl in particular?" questions. I was hoping they'd be more theoretical or philosophical.

I'm not saying I can pick up a certain 10/10. It's hit or miss. Bitches are crazy or sometimes oddly specific in their tastes. But you can optimize your chances. If you read all my shit at the top of the thread, you'd have an idea on how to get there.
>>
>>583549564
Haha not gay, maybe more like demisexual, not sure. It's not that I dislike them, like, they're nice, they might be cute, but there's nothing to go on, you know, no tension, no connection.

It's like, you talk to a new girl, talk about mundane things, where you're from, what do you do, all that bullshit, and it stays friendly, even if she clearly likes you, but no tension, so no reason to go further. How do you turn up the heat on the situation and make shit start to happen? I get kinda capable if a girl starts teasing me but in the situations I usually meet people it usually doesn't happen, so I don't get inspired to do anything even if they drop massive hints.

I guess what I'm asking is how do you take a friendly conversation to heavy mutual flirting territory.
>>
god bless you anon

do you have any advice for making the nice "quiet" girls go ape shit for you?
>>
File: n33.jpg (71KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
n33.jpg
71KB, 600x600px
>>583550935
That's more like it. Yes. Get fit. But you know that already. It'll come in time. But don't use craigslist. Use okcupid, pof, tinder, and the like.

Also, don't waste money on a fancy date for Internet dating. You could be catfished or fooled by an angle-shot girl. Not only that, but don't spend that much money unless you know the girl is interested in you.

Mexican restaurants are awesome because they're cheaper than Applebee's but they don't have the stigma of being considered a cheap date.
>>
>>583552072

I'm still in the thread op, I was the one talking about the shy girl before.

I know you said just kiss the girl, but anything we can do do make her want us more?

my girl i find looking at me a lot, and then when i look at her, she looks down or away
>>
>>583551070
>how do i become somthing that she desires?
>>
What ways do you suggest to actually meet and talk to girls?
>>
>>583551070

Okay, kind sir. Then for a little bit more philosphical question. Do you personally think, it is possible to have an equal (to a realistic degree) and fulfilling relationship? I know, that your approaches work. But i don't like the kind of relationship that evolves out of this "set up" scenarios. I've lost faith in humanity long ago and i don't believe in love, but there is something missing in this relationships. I don't feel truly comfortable, if i have the feeling, that i completely control my partner. Can you follow?

TL;DR : Do you believe it's possible to find a woman, with whom one can live without this strategic shit or do you think, they're all the same?
>>
>>583552087
Well I'm not necessarily looking to internet date, I just live in a small town.

I'd assume a bar?
>>
OP, what's your take on masturbation?
Can you still be alpha and fap?
>>
OH YES, HOW TO BE A PLAYER

As in, how to be an immature little boy
>>
>>583552696
gtfo u feminist
>>
>>583552696
If you want class, date an old lady
>>
>>583537692
>advice to pick up women
>/b/
Sage newfriends, this is fratboy stuff that works on sluts and fat chicks. This won't helpy ou find a decent woman at all.
>>
>>583552617
That's a stupid question
>>
>>583552072
pls respond
>>
File: nig8.jpg (301KB, 1680x1259px) Image search: [Google]
nig8.jpg
301KB, 1680x1259px
>>583551741
You're the guy. It's better if put yourself out there first. Girls are less apt to do so cause no balls. It's kind of like how one person steps on the line, the other person steps on the line with them, then the person crosses the line just a little, and so on.

>>583551741
>>583552271
You're going about it wrong. Just make her feel comfortable and then make the move. It's simple.

>>583552309
You need to get on her radar and show her your confidence. That's getting to know her. Forget about becoming something she desires aside from being fit, experienced, and confident.
>>
>>583537692
OP and I have similar tactics. He is telling the truth, they work.
Not sure if I agree about "putting them in their place" or not paying for meals. I do treat women well, but each girl knows that I wouldn't really mind losing them. There's a difference between caring and being attached. Not being attached means I come off as confident and I don't hesitate to do or say what I want.
>>
>>583552368
>>583552436

Internet dating works. Some on there are thirsty, but you want to catch the ones that are either slutty or were duped by their slutty friend and only temporarily on there.

Also, you can meet people anywhere. It's riskier and more of a cold start meeting people at work or school. Also you may not want to shit where you eat. The best way is to become super social. Put yourself out there. Hang out with people you might not even like that much. Go to get-to-gethers and parties. Also, friend women you're not interested in to get to their cute friends. They're always wanting to play cupid.
>>
QUESTION: Im in a situation where there is this random cute red head in my church that i have never meet nor seen. She doesnt know me at all. How do i apporoach her if shes constanlty with her family at church?
>>
>>583553507
Good point, thanks. So then how do you initiate the flirting when you don't feel particularly inspired? Compliments?
>>
File: n60.png (451KB, 398x600px) Image search: [Google]
n60.png
451KB, 398x600px
>>583552419
You can but you'd be out of her league in this society. I believe whole-heartedly there's a social imbalance. You need to step up your game to get someone of equal value.
>>
OP, you are a gentleman and a scholor
>>
What's your stance on someone you're already extremely close with? Is a lot of your advice still applicable?
>>
>>583554283

Well then, thanks for your oppinion. I've felt like this already, although i'm not really sure, what this 'next step' might be. You, sir, have a nice evening.
>>
>>583544207
>Cut that LGBT (.0001% of the population) rhetoric of asking out.
Sorry, my english is a little bad. What does this mean?

Also, thanks to you OP. This thread is gold.
>>
>>583553025
so called decent women are no different from 20yo sluts, they just camouflage themselves better.
For 10years I had a gf who by all standards could be called decent, stylish, classy and so on. And guess what? In the end she turned out to be exactly a fucked up 15yo slut that despised me for trying to treat her as equal and falling for a slick manipulator who now gets her do things she would never do for me and I would get a lot of bad language just for asking.

Continue OP, I too wish I had your wisdom earlier.
>>
>>583537692
OP get all of the advice in one image. I'm gonna need it.
>>
File: n21.jpg (94KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
n21.jpg
94KB, 500x750px
>>583552617
Of course. It makes you last longer in bed anyway. I don't see what's wrong with it. I get laid almost every day, but the days I don't I definitely rub one out. Every now and then skipping a day or two.

>>583553608
By putting them in their place, I mean when they become incorrigible or unfair, calling them out on their shit and not putting up with it. I think you can agree with that. I treat women well too. I also try to pay for them half the time, but what I do works so well, I couldn't possibly afford it all and they insist.

>>583553923
Smile and say hi is a fucking start.

>>583554004
Sometimes I say raw shit to catch them off guard. Not a suggestion, but something I wanted to share. They're startled, but they like it. Maybe you can think of what you want from them? I don't know.. this is outside the scope of this thread.

>>583555018
Yes, you can definitely change things mid-flight. I've done it before.
>>
>>583555509
do it yourself you lazy cunt
>>
I've been texting this girl on Tinder for a few months now. She has told me all about her other dates and shit. Some of them they got physical with. She says she told me abot all off them. Yesterday I met her for the first time and we just hugged. She said she didn't want to ruin our friendship(alot of heave subject conversations) by kissing me or anything. classic friendzone. She says the fucking around is a phase and has previously been in long term relationships(confirmed)
Mention to me she is going out with another guy tonight.
Is she anyway into me or should I just bugger off?
>>
>>583537692
good thread OP, definately some good tips
my biggest issue is self motivation to work out.
i'm not fat, but i'm not fit either... any good tips for that maybe?
>>
>>583555908
obviously im going to say hi, but with her family present how am i ever going to have an actual conversation and get her number. I cant just say hi :) GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER I FIND YOU ATTRACTIVE I WANNA POUND YOUR FIRE PUSSY INTO THE DEPTHS OF HELL. love me..... NA i cant say that so how should i lure her away from her family so i can get to mackin!?
>>
>>583555963
>I've been texting this girl on Tinder for a few months now
>for a few months now
There's your problem I guess, Tinder isn't for penpals, you set up a date after a few messages.
>>
File: 1417745319098.jpg (299KB, 1280x1027px) Image search: [Google]
1417745319098.jpg
299KB, 1280x1027px
>>583555908
What's the trick in knowing when to escalate? I've heard it's a gut feeling, that tingling feeling when you know somethings about to happen.

Also, is there a trick to faking confidence? What are some tell-tale signs of a confident guy (body-language, speaking, etc)?
>>
>>583556228
get a gym buddy
you will motivate each other
>>
>>583555908
OP you are the shit man, you are the shit.

10/10 meta-alpha.
>>
File: nig21.jpg (337KB, 1600x1064px) Image search: [Google]
nig21.jpg
337KB, 1600x1064px
>>583555297
So if anyone was born in the eighties and was impressionable in the 90's the media brainwashed you into thinking you need to ask to make a move otherwise it's rape. It's complete bullshit. Of course there're guys out there that can't read body language and are mildly retarded, but most of us know when it's appropriate. And we should go for what we want. If she gave us mixed signals. Her fault.

The LGBT (lesbian gay bisexual tranny) is a significantly small but extraordinarily vocal percentage of the population.
>>
File: eye.jpg (20KB, 628x87px) Image search: [Google]
eye.jpg
20KB, 628x87px
>>583537692
okay, gimme advice... spent 13 yrs in a relationship with the girl i lost my virginity to... she left me almost 2 years ago... and ive been single since then, ive taken a few girls out on dates, but never got anywhere with that... i feel like a little kid when i get around girls i dont know... all my experience was with my ex, and i never had to learn to be alpha... should i just try to get on craigslist or something and fuck random sluts? or what? cuz im getting tired of jacking off all the damn time... also- imnot an ugly person... most girls think im cute, and they love my eyes.... i just turn to a pussy around them and it fucks me over...
>>
>>583555963
shes friendzoned u....

And she is saying u are beta bux - i.e.
Her telling u about the dates was her wanting u to be jealous and man up and ask her out... but u failed shit test.
Ur ucked Op.
Stop the oneitis anon and move the fuck on.
All your doing is giving her attention and thats all she sees u as.
>>
>>583538973
can verify. chatting to my gf about sex one day and she shyly admitted she likes it rough sometimes. not every time. so i bought a paddle. she keeps it. i told her to get it and bring it to me whenever she feels like it. it's at least a couple of times a week.
>>
OP, I have a question.

I've been with this girl for 3 years now and she's pretty cute, like 7 or 8.

But our relationship has come into a rut. Now I know she won't break up with me, not even in a million years.

But I don't dare to break up because I think I might never find a girl that level to like me back that much.

What do? Try to stay with first chick or break up and explore?
>>
>>583537692
Someone get all of OP's advice in one image.
>>
>>583553507
she's gonna ruin that chair
>>
I see the red pill is out in force today.
>>
>>583542089
op I have a question for you, why does being head-on about how you feel pushes girls away?
>>
>>583557497
Marry that bitch.
>>
That feel when I want to stay around and continue reading the thread, but I have to to the gym to continue getting fitter.

Refer to point >>583539552

OP, you have given me great insight into what I should do in order to get this chick. Hopefully things work out between us and I'm able to make a move for what I want before she gets bored.

Kudos and take care!
>>
File: nig31.jpg (226KB, 800x1446px) Image search: [Google]
nig31.jpg
226KB, 800x1446px
>>583555963
Move along. But you can still be friends with her. She might have friends. It's also good conversation practice.

>>583556338
haha. How do you know you want to without judging how she says hi back? You should start with saying hi. Smile more.

>>583556515
You judge their subtle body language and what they say. It comes from experience too.

Confidence is harder to fake than it is to build. I mean, if you can act, sure.

Both of these can be achieved by gaining XP from 4/10's+ and leveling up

>>583556578
Yeah, you need to get your feet wet. Don't set your sites too high immediately or you'll just strike out and feel worse. But you definitely need the experience. Keep trying until you find one you like that likes you back.

>>583557497

First, I would never make this assumption no matter what.

>Now I know she won't break up with me, not even in a million years.

Why's it in a rut? Do you like her?
>>
bump. Thread is too good to die.
>>
>>583558837
bump it for another 2 hours mayne, i'll be back from the gym at 6.
>>
OP, how does one keep a good conversation going without sounding awkward?
I usually resort to small talk and can only get a good conversation going for a couple minutes, then it gets awkward and quiet again.
>>
File: hello.jpg (231KB, 1920x1080px)
hello.jpg
231KB, 1920x1080px
>>583537692

Allright. Since you are offering to help. I am no alpha player, but neither am I a virgin. I recently spotted a girl at school that I would classify as an 8/10 (9/10 if she has a good personality). She seems to be the shy sort, and rarely converses with those outside of her social circle. It also seems as if she does not go out on weekends to party Problem is: i have no idea on how to approach her, as i do not have any common classes or friends with her. Normally i would somehow strike up a conversation based on something we have in common, such as a class or a friend. If that would not work i would meet her at a social gathering such as a party, but she does not go out. How on earth do i make contact with her? Shy girls are hard...
>>
>>583555963
to
>>583558794

So basically you say I should move on but I can also keep doing what i'm doing. I'm just never going to fuck her...
>>
File: b.jpg (49KB, 386x601px) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
49KB, 386x601px
>>583537692
http://babes-live.tuplet.com

BABE ONLINE!free
>>
>>583537692
Sauce on pic ?
>>
>>583557497
dude you need to do something to spark up your relationship again or the next guy like OP who comes along is gonna take her away from you.

try travelling somewhere. doesn't have to be exotic, just far away enough that it feels different from home. people act different when they are in different environments. also hotel sex is awesome and you don't have to clean the sheets yourself.
>>
>>583558794
Have you done coke? Would you be okay with doing drugs if it helps you socialize in party situations?
>>
>>583558794

I like her. But I have a feeling we can't talk about anything anymore. We don't have mutual interests. When I'm traveling for work all we talk about is how each others day was and that we miss each other. Those are our only talking points.

You might think it's strange but I'm pretty sure she's not seeing this and thinks we're good as always or maybe she thinks it's normal after three years.

Sometimes I meet a girl I'm interested in but I can't really chase her because I'm in a relationship and I don't have the courage to make an end and dive into the uncertainty of single life.
>>
>>583559870
Don't do coke you'll seem like an idiot.
I prefer a little bit of molly, or even half a tab of acid. I'm infinitely more social with them. Both really good for talking if you can handle your shit in public.
>>
saving this fucking thread
>>
>>583559232
The burden is always going to be on you to prevent it from going quiet or getting boring. If you have nothing to say don't make yourself look stupid coming up with stuff, you need to do that before you talk to her. Think about what you can talk about with her, ask a lot about her and get to know her. Trust me, I've never met a girl who can't talk about herself lol.
>>
>>583558794
Smiling is inviting and friendly, but statistically a man that is not smiling is viewed as more attracrive than a man who is. Just putting that out there. Smile, but dont grin like an idiot all the time.
>>
>>583539552

this is the hottest black chick i have ever seen
>>
>>583558028
Because as soon as she knows you're caught it's not a challenge anymore, it's like a kid with a toy, when they can't have it they want it. You need to keep her guessing until you make the move, leave any time between showing interest and making a move and she's gone.
>>
Mr. player how can i play v-card into my favor?
>>
>>583558794
Ok op I have a question
So im borderline alpha 7/10, fit i work out every day.
so i met this girl during summer in canada, we had a thing but nothing really happened, we both wanted to fuck but we didnt have a chance. SO the story is that I live in moscow, (im a senior in HS)
>inb4 underage
no im 18
and I go to school in moscow, so i visit canada every summer. WE both knew that nothing was gonna happen cus long distance is a bitch.

So we talked and shit and fuck i want to marry this girl shes 8/10 perfect face etc super smart too

but basically when i got back ot moscow i fucked some slut and accidentally told the girl in canada about it.

she got really pissed off and pretty much wont reply to me on whatsapp anymore.

wat do ?
>>
>>583558794
So theres this old coworker i had that was single back when i worked with her. She was always very excited to talk to me and would hug me and try to take breaks at the same time that i did.

Now about a month later i visit the store again and everyone was happy to see me, missed me and so on. She is going out with one of the boys there and apparently its very new.

What i want to do is seduce her, im thinking about going up there on one of her usual shifts and telling her straight up that i can rock her world better than the bf can, giving her my number, and then letting her bite. Does this sound good or should i be more subtle?
>>
op, you're cool a guy
cheers!
>>
>>583560487
I know the truth in what you said second, yet, why don't they understand that, even if I fucking like them, I can still swallow it and leave? It confuses me
>>
>>583560564
Find a girl who's a virgin as well. Generally girls will want to lose their virginity to other virgins, atleast as far as I've seen.
>>
File: n31.jpg (171KB, 1275x1920px) Image search: [Google]
n31.jpg
171KB, 1275x1920px
>>583558028
I'm glad you asked.

It's more of how you say it. You can be direct, but not get carried away.

Girls don't like guys being mushy. That's their job. They might post instagram pics of sayings they wish their dream man would say, but coming from a regular guy, it's too beta and turns them off. They'd rather be slapped on the ass.

So declaring your intent doesn't push them away, but being all up in your emotions does.

>>583559232
Practice. Eventually you'll get to the point where you have typical silence-killing goto's. But if you get to know them more, you find their interests and what really makes them interested and open up. If they don't have any interests it's because they don't like you or they're a shitty person and not worth your time.
>>
Dear OP sir,
I have an important question you haven't talked about and I assume a lot of betas need to know the answer. How do you know if a girl likes you? When she has caught the b8 and when she is just being friendly?
I give an example - there is this girl who always rejects my offers for meetings; but then again after a while she proposes something? Does she does that only because there are no other options for her entertainment or is it pure interest?
>>
>>583560929
Impossible to find attractive and virgin girl, most likely pick one of these options
>>
>>583560762
Gonna pick up some slack from OP here. I have similar tactics. What you have to do is not message her for awhile. A month even. Give her time to get over it and realize that you two aren't committed and she still wants you. Messaging her over and over shows desperation. Girls hate desperation. Make her want you instead of showing your hand and letting her know how bad you want her.
>>
>>583560880
They understand, they just don't care. It's harsh but in the end everyone is out for themselves. If they don't like you they'd rather make you unhappy than make themselves unhappy by dating you.
>>
>>583560790
By the way i had a gf while coworker was single, thus the reason why i didnt pursue her earlier.
Now im single and she has a new bf. (Who i feel like she might pick me over)
>>
File: IMG_1110[1].png (266KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1110[1].png
266KB, 640x1136px
>>583561303
She sent me this....
>>
File: 1417560935406.jpg (131KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1417560935406.jpg
131KB, 750x1334px
>>583539697
this.

i've gotten this girl off 8 times and she never hesitates or complains when i "come up short" on money.

in reality i just don't want to pay for her ass.
>>
>>583560971
So you're saying, I should be more brief and less emotional when talking about these, right? That makes a shit ton of sense, thanks op, you have my gratitude
>>
File: Andrea-Riseborough.jpg (89KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
Andrea-Riseborough.jpg
89KB, 675x900px
>>583537692
I get hit on by women constantly ask me anything, I'm talking overt embarrassment inducing passes. If you think for a second women don't hit on men I'm here to tell you you're dead wrong.
>>
>>583559959
if you really like her it would be worth the effort to start a hobby you two can get into together. work out, go to live music shows regularly, set up a night each week to go to a new place to eat.

long term relationships take effort after the honeymoon phase wears off. if shes a keeper its totally worth it though.
>>
>>583561685
Whatever you said you dun fucked Alex
>>
>>583537692
Reading this thread - I can confirm as a high test alpha male that this advice is incredibly legit. Especially:

>>583538973, >>583540072 and >>583540250

OP, thank you for sharing wisdom with these autists so that they can equalise the game.
>>
>>583561685
Like I said just leave her alone for awhile and she will get over it. Either she will or you will learn a hard lesson: Don't tell women you want to fuck about the girl you just fucked. The only women who like that are sluts who's brain goes to the "I bet I could do it better" place instead of the "I thought he liked me" place.
>>
File: IMG_1114[1].png (267KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1114[1].png
267KB, 640x1136px
>>583561685
>>583560762
some one pls respond

>>583562079
i am kill
but am i really kill?
>>
someone screencaping?
>>
OP, anyone;

How could I meet new girls in general?
Unfortunately, all of my friends are taken, so we won't really have "guys nights" anymore, which means we no longer approac random girls.

What are the best opportunities to meet someone? I don't really like doing anything alone, like going to clubs and stuff like that.
>>
>>583559342

Good question, i have the same issue

Reply to this please
>>
File: IMG_1112[1].png (267KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1112[1].png
267KB, 640x1136px
>>583562298
i think im really kill
>>
NEW CHAN OPENED (hope you like it),

http://2file.org/Of5LD
>>
File: IMG_1583[1].png (285KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1583[1].png
285KB, 640x1136px
>>583562554
last thing i got from her...
fuck man im so pissed at myself, she was perfect and i let her get away
>>
>>583562298
Oh is she the type who can go one month without even getting online or trying to talk to you and act like everything fine? lol blame it on her, turn the tables and ask her what's up with that, how can you have a LDR and expect commitment if she goes AWOL for a month.

I have a no Canadians rule precisely because shit like that keeps happening with them. Canadian girls are fucked in the head man.
>>
>>583539697
To add on to this point, stop fucking watching porn and ogling pictures of girls all day, staring at idealized beautiful women all day makes you nervous, shy, inferior around women, porn is probably the number of culprit for this pussy ass phenomenon. Easier said than done.
>>
File: 1.jpg (161KB, 500x446px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
161KB, 500x446px
>>583560971

Icebreaking, OP, how do you go about it?
Obviously smile say hi, make some polite conversation etc etc, but how do you go about making your intentions clear without seeming like you only want sex or seeming sort of creepy?
Gd thread btw m8
>>
>>583562554
I'm not as pro, but I think she's fucking dying to be comforted, stop fighting her and act like you have it all under control
>>
File: 1417568323882.jpg (11KB, 393x383px) Image search: [Google]
1417568323882.jpg
11KB, 393x383px
>>583562736
>youre still on my mind

you fucking needy little faggot please kill yourself
>>
>>583559384
bump for answer
>>
>>583562848
fuck you i didnt message her for a month
>>
>>583539697
To add on to this point, stop fucking watching porn and ogling pictures of girls all day, staring at idealized beautiful women all day makes you nervous, shy, inferior around women, porn is probably the number one culprit for this pussy ass phenomenon. Easier said than done.
>>
>>583562554
You are if you keep messaging her back. End with something sweet that says you don't mind moving on and that you are going to do exactly that. Say I'm sorry I hurt you. I didn't know you cared that much but I will leave you alone now. Or something similar. You can make it more personal and it will sting her and stay in the back of her mind.
>>
>>583562942
with that betaness you dont have any room for defending yourself
>>
>>583563098
last thing she wrote me was >>583562736
so im just ignoring her now for a couple weeks
what esxactly should i write?
>>
File: aaron-rodgers-cowboy-2.jpg (57KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
aaron-rodgers-cowboy-2.jpg
57KB, 400x600px
>>583562942
should've just responded with "lol" to her long ass story nigger.

women ain't shit but hoes and tricks, move on away from her already. she obviously doesn't like you no mo chief.
>>
>>583537823
wow, sounds like you're a ginormous faggot with a gigantic ego who instead of focusing on other important aspects of life as well as women chooses to spend 100% of his time thinking about "the game".
Frankly, I had 5 girlfriends and I never wanted having more or less. I had some beautiful ones and some were average Sometimes I've been rejected but massive faggots like you just make me laugh every time.

>get fucked
>>
>>583563169
fuck you im not that beta
at least i get laid
im only beta around this chick becuase shes fucking top tier shit
>>
>>583562553
Kmon don't autoput emphasis
>>
Aight i'll bite. How do I get good at getting over girls? Rejection i'm fine with, but actually being dumped causes major problems for me
>>
>>583563281
it's ogre, let it go, she doesn't sound as great as you think anyway

Jesus man you're in Russia, fuck some Russian hoes, why bother with neurotic Canadians.
>>
>>583563628
do other hobbies that take up your time.

you have other hobbies that aren't just posting on a chinese cartoon imageboard right?
>>
>>583563428
fair enough. I do ok, but im no pro either
>>
>>583563281
Just write what I said in my last post. It may not work now but she obviously cared a lot if she was still mad after a month.
>>
File: Filthy-1.jpg (60KB, 599x900px) Image search: [Google]
Filthy-1.jpg
60KB, 599x900px
>>583537692
You can't be claiming to be good with women and then be into sheboons. Nigger women crave white dicks and the wallets that go with them. They have no self respect, nor should they.

Come back and talk to us when you are getting gorgeous white/asian pussy.
>>
>>583563680
i do fuck russian hoes
maybe a bit too much

i have a shit rep at my schoolbecause i did some hilarious shit freshman year
anyone up for storytime?

but in canada chicks are all over me because im "diversified" (im fromukraine originally but i live in russia lel)
>>
>>583560790
One of you guys give me some support on this.

is it too strong of an approach or just right?
>>
File: 1417377288041.png (547KB, 469x361px) Image search: [Google]
1417377288041.png
547KB, 469x361px
>>583563281
>>583563098
do what this guy says. shes angry but youve shown your desirable to other females. and keep fucking the russian. post pics
>>
>>583564009
post pics of who, russian chick or canada chick
>>
>>583563745
D-does Vidya count as a hobby?

No I dont really have any hobbies, or friends right now (Just started college, havent talked to anyone)

Makes it all significantly harder. My main problem is that getting over girls takes me too long. There's a girl I split up with 5 months ago and it still makes me feel like shit (Which granted I am)
>>
>>583563941
Too forward. She moved on already you missed that opportunity until she gets single again most likely.
>>
File: evolution.jpg (39KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
evolution.jpg
39KB, 600x480px
>>583563828
There is this guy in my circle of friends, Degenerate Dave. He gets laid by different females constantly, but it's exclusively by third world niggers (mostly Jamaicans, but some Trinidadians and Haitians, and recently a Liberian). He thinks he's some kind of stud. Everyone just lets him talk like he is the man, then we all laugh at him behind his back.
>>
>>583563920
Yeah but then you get into the LDR crap that never works. Go local from now on,

And sure, go ahead.

>>583564152
lol both
>>
>>583539552
Get fit, and forget the rest of OPs yammerings.

Get fit and suddenly women start paying you attention. If you don't make a move, they pay more attention, and are more obvious with it.

Everything becomes easier when you are fit - especially the women.
>>
File: n42.jpg (23KB, 432x658px) Image search: [Google]
n42.jpg
23KB, 432x658px
>>583560423
Agreed. In this scenario it calls for a smile though.

>>583561303
Thanks I'm drowning

>>583561780
Yeah, but I question meat people try to give away for free. I prefer to go buy my own when I have the money. Some guys don't have the money.

>>583560790
It's not really my MO to intentionally steal girls and from my experience the only thing that can pull a girl from the honey moon phase (unless she's a whore) is the past. If it's not a honey moon phase, it won't last and just pick her up on the rebound.

>>583560979
If you were her primary interest, she'd make time for you. She may be busy with other guys. You can tell when someone likes you because they make themselves available.

>>583563628
Be objective about it and take it as constructive criticism. It hurts, but don't dwell on it. Nothing's going to come from thinking of the same bad thoughts on repeat. Come to your conclusion.

Rebounds also work wonders
>>
>>583564203
yeah vidya counts. join a video game club at your school to get some like minded friends.

try to branch out though maybe think about joining a dance class. yes a dance class. it's full of girls and it gives you ample opportunities to talk to them and get close to joke about your dance skills or lack thereof.
>>
>>583564543
>>583564543
>>583564543
Thanks for the advice! Can you talk more on the subject in general? Like if you are interacting with a girl what are the signs that you can push and which are the signs for the friendzone?
>>
File: canada.png (324KB, 589x595px) Image search: [Google]
canada.png
324KB, 589x595px
>>583564304
canada chick
>>
>>583564524
>implying
getting fit isn't a magic bullet man. It doesn't magically whisk away all your problems of social anxiety or stuff like that. Things that need to be worked on should be worked on, including one's body
>>
>>583564152
all. haha

op i have a question. i wanna fuck early 40s women but always get rejected with ur to young after they ask my age (24) how do i respond after?
>>
hey OP, beta anon here. im an 18 y/o good looking kid (ive been told 8.5/10 by a solid 8-9) and i know girls are interested in me, but i have 0 game to speak of. i need help approaching girls, starting convos and from there making a move. the conversating part is not too bad, but i could use some help. my main problem is approaching and making a move without being the awkward b eta that i am, thanks
>>
File: russia.png (624KB, 387x570px) Image search: [Google]
russia.png
624KB, 387x570px
>>583564304
RUssia chick
OK story time up next
>protip: its not the nigger
looks like i have a thing for blondes
>>
>>583558794
i feel you on that part. but the problem here isnt saying hi or talking to her. its getting the opprotunity to do so. she is surrounded by her family 24/7 in the church. so i dont even know how to talk to her. keep in mind this is church so were basically the only people under 18 in the building. i go to an all boys school so i dont get the opportunity at pussy often. so how can i lure this girl away from her family, or should i just approach the entire family after mass?
>>
>>583564921
Son, don't put the pussy on a pedestal... Even if she is hotter than what you can normally get.
>>
>>583564203
This guy >>583564559 speaks thruth. Dance class is an amazing leveller, almost everyone is feeling a bit weird and scared. Girls score high for a dude that can dance, and there is loads of socialising shit that goes along with it (get a bit drunk). Something like swing/lindy.

Source: I learned to dance, ended up teaching, saw it happen over and over again...
>>
>>583564940
when u feel good about urself it shows. it gives u a topic/hobby to talk about and there will be a few girls in the gym
>>
>>583565117
>protip: the black girl is hotter. white bitch looks like arnold swartzanegger
>>
>>583564940
Well it worked on me.

Nothing helps your social anxiety more then having to say no to a girl you quietly dreamed of for years, cause you are now out of her league and have a few nicer, prettier better women in line in front of her.

confidence is the bomb, dude.
>>
>>583564304
OK STORY TIME FAGS
>be me
>be freshman year
>beta/10
>not fit, dont lift
>get no pussy what so ever
>have an ipod nano (pic related)
>have these fat ass shoes
greatidea.exe
>put the ipod nano beneath my laces and turn the video recording on
>walk up to girls in skirts and put my foot under them and get the cp
>get home
>masturbate to cp
>cum buckets
>do this on a timespan of 2 months get around 1 gb of videos
>fast forward 3 years
>post some gets on 4chan
>friend who knows about the shit finds it
>tells some other guy
>other guy tells popular girls
>popular girls tell the school
>suspended for 4 days
>almost expelled
>fast forward 1 year later (senior)
>i sit next to these bitches in english class
>mfw no regrets
>>
Theres an 8/10 girl who I like and who likes me, but she sends mixed signals. She has actually told me I'm cute, but doesn't text me back. She will text me "hey" then when I text back hey or whatever she won't text me back. Wat do?
>>
>>583565117
love the smile
>>
>>583564962
In my experience which is not much with older women. She found me on a dating website like a pof. Cougars seem to usually seek out younger men on sites than to be open about wanting someone twice their age in public.
>>
>>583565821

She's playing games with you. Don't let her get inside your head.
>>
I have a crush on this girl that is somewhat of a distant bitch. What I mean is that whenever we talk, she acts uninterested and couldn't even care less about me but the moment I turn my back to her, she just keeps looking at me. I keep on calling her shit out. She always look at me and whenever in try to look back, she will unequivocally turn her head around in an obvious manner
>>
>>583565782
what im listening to right now
>>
>>583565821
u and her have same problem she doesnt know what to text you. dont give her a one word text. ask her something. also dont give her life story short and sweet
>>
>>583566161
I still have the ipod lel
>>
>>583566035
This happened recently with a girl I knew who just wouldn't stop staring at me every time we met. Turns out she just has a bad habit of looking directly in front of her when she's bored.
>>
>have gf at the age of 14
>she didnt wanted to bone
>dump her
>17 years old now
>still a virgin

Fuck why. I'm not even ugly or a beta fag,
>>
>>583564962
Did you know that right after a divorce, women who have been married for a while (ie older women) go nympho for a short while. They are not caring about relationship, just sex with a new guy, and tend to go after younger guys for some reason.

If you found a chat room of women going thru divorce and say youre a young single guy into older women, I bet they might wear you dick off from fucking you so much. I bet you will come back to /b starting a thread saying "help, I fucking so many 30-45 yo women so much that I am losing too much weight in sperm. I am having to eat more"
>>
File: IMG_0911[1].jpg (111KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0911[1].jpg
111KB, 720x960px
>>583565782

rate me/10
>inb4 /soc/
>inb4 you look like a faggot
>>
>>583537692
>have gf at the age of 14
>she didnt wanted to bone
>dump her
>17 years old now
>still a virgin

Fuck why. I'm not even ugly or a beta fag,
>>
>>583566476
OH SHIT. my exact situation..... is we brothers?
>>
>>583566705

You kinda look like a faggot
>>
>>583566705
Good style but you looks boring
>>
>>583566273
This. Try to meet in person casually. I find it much easier to talk in person. Pay attention to body language. Talk about stupid shit even mundane things you see around you and try to be funny. This will loosen her up a bit even if the jokes are bad.
>>
>>583566476
>>583566768
fucking 4chan lag made it into dupilcates
>>
>>583537692
Hi OP

Got a question for you, bout a year ago I met a girl who was 2 years younger than me and we talked a lot, like a lot. I started to like her and I was not sure if she liked me too. Even though we would talk (messenger) to 4 am in the morning. She started asking relationship related questions like what do you think is the limit of age you can date someone and etc. etc. So the more I got to know her the more fun it got. But then shit happened like she and her friends seemed more like cunts (talk about irrelevant shit and attention whoring) and I said to my friend we gotta bail out. This shit is bad for my sanity. So I cut my contact with her and her friends. I only see them in HS, but mostly ignore them.
With make-up she would be a 5/10.

I read all your posts.

Do you think I did the right thing or did I fuck up.
>>
>>583566705
you really do look like a faggot
>>
File: IMG_0670[1].jpg (166KB, 577x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0670[1].jpg
166KB, 577x1024px
>>583566932
better pic with my hoe
>>
>>583540759
> who also likes me back.
theres your answer right there.
life is much easier when all your chips are on the table
>>
>>583566705
good looking but you look too safe for girls to be interested in. work out and maintain a light beard
>>
>>583565782
lel, moar?
>>
hey alpha anon, do you have any advice on making smalltalk? I can usually go up to girls and make smalltalk with them for a few minutes on topics that we have in common but there usually aren't that many and after I run out of common topics I kind of freeze up, advice would be appreciated.
>>
I have a huge troubles with my confidence when approaching girls, what do? I feel like my whole body is saying huge NO when i do so. I know how to play the game onwards from there, but how do i get over this problem.
>inb4 gay
>>
>>583567086

Pics of girl pl0x
>>
>>583567129
ty anon
>>
>>583567086
hmm now it's babyface situation
see >>583567129
>>
>>583566705
A homosexual person would look like you. Also:
Get off /b/ underage boy
>>
>>583567086
Is that your fag hag? Girls like hagging with gay guys for some reason.
>>
Right. PUA here, anyone who's got questions on picking up girls. Whether it's Tinder, PoF, In a club, at Tesco (im a brit) just ask i've got you anon!
>>
>>583551070
>
the issue here is that the advice on this board is "how to be a player" meaning "how to fuck many unhappy unstable women and then die alone"
>>
File: IMG_1089[1].jpg (97KB, 640x638px)
IMG_1089[1].jpg
97KB, 640x638px
>>583567232
same grill
>>
>>583567224
Practice and experience. Talk to uglier girls and get their numbers then never text them. Work your way up to the big leagues. If you get good with the ugly ones you'll be better and more confident with the hotter ones.
>>
>>583567429

how do YOU pick up grills?
>>
>>583567429
lel how do you pick up a girl at Tesco?
>>
>>583567429
How do you know from girls talk if she's interested?
>>
this is all retarded
>>
>>583566496
no im talking nightclubs and pubs. we get talking shits going well like getting close basiclly dry humping me haha. happen a few times now. then they botttle. ur to young blah blah.
>>
>>583567525
yeah. you look like a gay hipster.
>>
>>583567219
>>583566939
This
>>
File: IMG_1210[1].jpg (137KB, 644x644px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1210[1].jpg
137KB, 644x644px
>>583567525
i do water polo thho
>inb4 faggot
>>
>>583567525

Nice traps and shoulders (no homo)
>>
>>583567525
why the hover hand if thats your ho?
>>
>>583567702
im not gay sry m9
>>
>>583567912

Lmaooooo!!!
>>
>>583567629
Easily, walk up next to what they're buying. Pull out the shittest product, tell them it's better.
ie) She's looking at countrylife butter, pull out tesco's own brand shitty butter. Tell her it's better.
She'll laugh, introduce yourself, say you have to get going as you need don't have much time, get her number. Always smile but not too much.

Even if you don't have to go and aint in a rush, shopping centre's are huge u wont bump into her and if u do say ur picking up something u missed.
>>
File: n18.jpg (31KB, 466x700px) Image search: [Google]
n18.jpg
31KB, 466x700px
>>583566986
You missed the window of opportunity with her earlier. Happens when you're young. You don't see it until after the fact. But maybe you dodged a bullet cause she turned out to be a cunt. You should hone your skills at getting to know when a girl is interested. But what matters more is if you're interested.
>>
>>583566810
Probably.
>>
mp4 supports, webms with sound, gifs galore
8-c-han.co/wx/
Delete -
>>
>>583567525
>hoverhand
>>
>>583537692
there's one chick that i started talking to a while ago. we get along great and she's my type, but she's taken.
so far nothing unusual. what confuses me tho is, that she's somewhat flirty around me and never talks about her boyfriend.
her best friend brought him up once as she got too flirty with me

what am i gonna make of this?
>>
>>583568000
nice trips
>>
>>583567250
np man. im in the same boat myself. thin with a handsome face. ive been working out and keep a light beard to look more masculine.
>>
>>583567224
I had that problem for years. One trick is to worry about whether she feels nervous and concentrate on calming her down.

Anytime you (or she) talks with someone you are even moderately attracted too, your blood pressure goes up and you get a little nervous. So if you have any chance with her, shes already going to be a little nervous. And you will look alittle less nervous and an little more protective (which to a girl, this is attractive)

Also works for me: Smile warmly, but sort of smirk like you are in on a inside joke. Makes you look more confident.
>>
>>583566705
but... you do look like a faggot...
>>
>>583567620
I don't pick up grills, girls however!

>583567634
how qucikly she replies, how annoyed she gets if you don't reply,(Online).
(RL) How much eye contact, body language, how close she stands, does she recoil when you try to make more contact or put ur arm round her, does she step back if you step closer, does she let you put ur hand on her, is she putting her hands on you, is she laughing or smiling at complete shit ur saying. Doesn't have to be all this, but helps a lot to have some.
>>
File: IMG_1001[1].jpg (87KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1001[1].jpg
87KB, 640x1136px
>>583568287
pics?
>>
>>583568040
How does music taste affect dating in general?
>>
>>583568040

Yeah you're right. As I said she wasn't that good-looking and the age thingy .....

Could you give some examples of 'girls interested'

P.S. I've been getting fit/lifting for 1,5 years so I'm on my way!
>>
OP, what do if my girlfriend kind of split with me, sometimes she acts super nice and loves me does all that nice shit, sometimes she's super sarcastic and nasty and acts like a bitch. What do I do when she acts like a bitch? How do I get the upper hand because she always ends up in control
>>
OP what do I do if I'm a 5'6" shortfag? i feel like women never look at me like i'm anything but a child
>>
>>583566705
It's the flipped collar and your expression that makes you look like a faggot. I bet when you are not posing, you look less faggy
>>
>>583568184
She is weighing her options. A lot of girls like to have a guy that is plan B. Maybe her and her bf relationship is going down hill. Maybe she just isn't as happy with him or just bored. She just wants you on stand-by if her relationship goes south. Either that or she is a whore and bored with bf fucking her and wants some new dick.
>>
>>583568596
Confidence. I personally know 6'4'' tall beta guy and 5'5'' alpha.
>>
>>583568596
Go after shorter women
>>
>>583567776
Your team must be awful. Especially since you're all wearing shorts.
>>
>>583568752
Work from the bottom to the top
>>
I have a gf for 3 years and she loves me and what not but right now we're pretty equal. I want to be on top not equal. Halp
>>
File: IMG_1584[1].jpg (940KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1584[1].jpg
940KB, 3264x2448px
>>583568601
just took a pic now
>>
>>583567635
most women are retarded, so it needs to be retarded, too
>>
>>583568448
>claims not gay...wants other guys pics
>>
>>583567219
Another trick: obvious lies. Don't waste time with boring and obvious truth that reduces your mystery. she asks what you do for a living, you answer something like "astronaut", assassin, time traveler, porn star ...

Don't have to go over the top with it, but make her laugh, maintain a little bit of mystery.
>>
>>583568196

XD

How old are you? You look frickin' young
>>
>>583568448
I dont really keep pics of myself around on hand. I hear i look like Joseph gordon levit from girls all the time, just with long hair.
>>
>>583568925
(not op) - just a PUA.

Turn the tables, make her want you more. act more mysterious. Don't chaneg too much, if you change too much she'll realise and think you're cheating etc. With long term relationships if she thinks you're cheating you're pretty much fucked and it's going to mess up the entire relationship.

tl;dr: don't give her as much time, make her chase you and give you what you want. You want to spunk in her arse, make her let you. You want to slap her and bite her - make her let you.
>>
>>583568978
underage b&
>>
ITT: fag op posts his experiences with niggers
>>
>>583568516
You have to take control even if it's with simple stuff at first like what movies you watch, where you eat, what you do together. Baby steps bc if you go in there like a giant asshole it will just be a turn off. Just be more assertive and she will start to like it.
>>
>>583568456
Lurking for this question.
>>
>>583567549
yea, that's it - practice. Even talk to ppl more in non-pickup situations. makes you better at relating, and if you are open an confident with talking to everyone, it make you look more alpha with girls cause you will actually be a little more alpha
>>
>>583568613
hmmm thx for an outside view on that.
not sure if she's a whore, but plan B sounds possible too. no idea either way, nothing i'm gonna worry about any further... she knows where to find me
>>
>>583568978
You're still posing...

I have a friend who does the same shit. In person you're probably fine, but you just can't help yourself when taking a photo it seems.
>>
>>583569101
For this i always say i'm a janitor. I read it in Roush V's book on picking up girls when I started to learn the game.
Honestly, i dress like a total rich twat, with designer items, expensive watch etc (I have a good job) - Saying i'm a janitor throws them. when they ask why - Say i love seeing the kids happy that their school is so clean.
She'll laugh and call you out on it or just agree with you and continue on from there. Most the time she will know it's a lie - but that's te mystery ehy!!!
>>
>>583567776
looks like a gay "strip dodgeball" team
>>
>>583551070
to maybe fit your request for broader questions,

texting and snapchat tips in general?
>>
Nice thread OP. You seem to know what you're talking about, and it gives me a bit of confidence reading your tips.

I feel like I'm too beta to get with girls atm. I am kind of shy (though I have worked on my shyness over the past months. Trust me, it used to be awful not too long ago), and I'm also overweight. Not obese, but enough to make me feel like I'm never going to get a girl. However, I'm working on my weight and hopefully I will become fit one day. Strangely though, I've caught girls looking at me while being at different places. For instance, I was at the store yesterday, and there was this cute girl who I made eye-contact with several times. Also, another girl looked me in the eyes and smiled at me one day (I only smiled back, thinking she was just being nice or something). Do these things mean anything?
>>
>>583567429
Still doing tips, reply with situations etc.
>>
There's this lady at work she's married but Idk why I want her so bad we have conversations she even flirts with me but Idk if she wants me like I want her help me out her wise gentlemen. .
>>
>>583569101
>you answer something like "astronaut", assassin, time traveler, porn star ...
Jesus, I had almost forgot that being a PUA is about doing cringey douchey things that still work often enough.
>>
File: IMG_1585.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1585.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>583569156
not undeage m8
>>
>>583569101
You know what, if this really works that would be So fucking awesome for me

Especially Since I'm unemployed and all
>>
>>583568978
why do you have that stupid worried look on your face?
>>
>>583569448
looks like OP left
>>
>>583569932
because its almost 2 AM here in moscow
fucking IB bullshit work to do
>>
>>583537692
...Denis ?
>>
SAUCE?
>>
>>583537692 Anon, how the fuck do you know these things? You're like a pick up genius. What is an alpha doing on /b/?
>>
>>583569558
No problem. That's the way to think. Sometimes if you don't text back a bit you'll find that they will become single all of a sudden if she's into you enough and doesn't want to lose her plan b. Hell if you're friends with her on fb or something even post about going on a date with a girl near her level.
>>
>>583570164
Read books on picking up.
Roush V
Rules of the Game, etc etc

I assume that's what most of you guys here do.

Otherwise move to:

Pick up uglies, seriously. It's a minor confidence boost. We all play games here, imagine farming low levels in an MMO, eventually you level up, get harder things to kill etc.
Exchange mobs/minions with girls. start with the uglies that're "Easy" to pull, move up to the harder ones.

Pro tip - If you can go to a club with a bunch of girls and a couple of guys, position yourself with the girls. Chat with them, it'll make all the others want you - Jealousy is strong in clubs.
>>
saved this list from a similar thread a while back:

-statements make educated guesses and are far more engaging
-effective language = speaking with fewest words possible while still maintaining your meaning and intent
-women do not see features they see how you present yourself
-women do not hear words they hear your intentions
-talk louder, then louder than that
-always make people break eye contact with you before you break it with them
-when engaging in conversation, suppress the urge until its your turn (one-up-ing)
-lean back
-do not lean forward
-watch others
-do not put head down
-pause, relax and slow down
-do not laugh at things you do not find funny
-take up more space
-stop approval seeking
-my boundary/frame is established, eg. “I value honesty, curiosity, education, intelligence and authenticity, etc.”
-keep your approval, keep your power
-project self-image and beliefs
-honest signals to practice
-do not stare, moral looking time
-dominant and confident posture and walk
-slower than usual movements and gestures
-be conscious of your body language until it becomes unconscious
-allow her to orient her body to you
-tone of voice, “hey what up”
-rub a girls back while hugging, do not pat
-physical escalation
-eye contact
-verbal contact
-hand to arm
-hand to shoulder
-shoulder to hip
-hip to leg
-face to face
-mouth to mouth
>>
>>583570164

He said in his later posts that he had a lot of experience.

Maybe he was a former /b/tard
>>
This seems to be a common problem and i think it should be answered by the alfas in this thread:

How to get girls if you are stuck in a closed friend circle?

>Basement dwellers guide for girls
>>
>>583570649

> cont'd
-things to talk about
-F.O.R.D (good things to talk about)
-Family, Occupation, Recreation and Dreams
-R.A.P.E (would not recommend using these as talking points)
-Religion, Abortion, Politics and Economics
-the inflection of your voice, do your statements sound like questions?

-be aware of the strength you finish your sentences with, some people trail off when they do not think others are listening
-ignore her beauty
-keep your eyes at normal resting size, if not a little bit tighter than usual
-while making eye contact do not over focus on one eye, move back and forth, find your rhythm -
EDIT May 11 2014 - Since writing this I have noticed when moving back and forth it can come off as reactive, attention seeking and needy, use with caution
-soften your gaze to the point you can comfortably see both eyes without focusing on either one
-smile big with your whole face, like you just saw your best friend for the first time in a year
-breath from your belly
-before an act or action we need oxygen as fuel
-draw air into the bottom portion of your lungs before the chest muscles expand and draw further air into the upper portion
-funny shit-test responses to “do you play video games?”
-“no I use mature media modules”
-“no I dabble in adult entertainment simulations”
>>
>>583570583 Extra points for the farming comparison, finally someone speaks tha language I understand :) Also, I can't even get ugly chicks. I'm ugly as shit and not really fit, even though I'm not super fat
>>
>>583570583
sauce op pic?
>>
>>583570904
^ this + rules of the game.
>>
>>583570914

> cont'd
-quotes
-“No persons time, attention or companionship is more valuable than your own.”
-“You cannot allow your ego to become attracted to receiving specific reactions and responses from people.”
-“What you make yourself to be is a choice. What happens to you as a result of what you are, is not.”
-“Whatever it is you are feeling is a perfect reflection of what is in the process of becoming.”
-“Confidence is the reward for being Courageous.”
-“Men have approach anxiety and women have last-minute-resistance anxiety.”
-have preferences to create your identity
-if a guy is looking your girl up-and-down
-“Chief, eyes on your own paper.”
-keep moving on, but preserve what works
>>
>>583569429
From personal experience: do not engage.
When she is aggressive towards you, just step back, say something that you see she`s not in a mood, politely say goodbye and go home. If you live together it`s harder, but still doable in similar manner. Engaging leads to escalating, escalating leads to even more escalating and this leads to Yoda.
Another option is ignoring the bitching and sarcasm and saying something like "would you like some tea? I`m making some for myself".
>>
File: 1415339753271.jpg (46KB, 800x741px) Image search: [Google]
1415339753271.jpg
46KB, 800x741px
>>583537692
Tips on getting with my best friend?

Her on&off guy is out of the equation so im fucking ready
>>
>>583570904
You just have to get out there. Being around people and being comfortable is instant turn on even if you're a little uglier than what she will usually go for.
>>
>>583570228
in fact, i am...
sounds like a good idea. guess i should overcome my shyness somehow and go on some dates.
man, how did i get here?! back in high school i fingerfucked the hottest chick in class, now i can't even get laid
>>
Hey /b/ros, let me share how I get laid pretty much every date I go on.

Meet the girl. If you approach her in real life, comment on something about her and tell her you thought she was interesting and you had to say hi. Figure out what she's into and try to get a number. Once you get a number, set up a date. This goes the same for online dating such as okcupid or Tinder. Set up a meeting within the first five texts or so, don't get sucked into text convo or else you're screwed. I won't go too much into getting the date, so here's the date plan:

Step 1.) Have her meet you somewhere close to your house. There's a coffee place a block away I use to meet girls, plus I know people there so I have social proof, showing her I'm popular or at least social.

Step 2.) When you meet her, never shake her hand, always go for a hug bc it shows you're comfortable with physicality early on. Set that standard.

Step 3.) Use meeting location to: Talk about the basic interview shit (work, school, family, hobbies, etc.)for no more than like five minutes. I use the question game:

1, you ask question/i ask one 2.) have to tell the truth, like truth or dare "because I don't know how weird you really are" (usually gets her laughing) 4.) have to ask questions that let skeletons out of the closet. Take advantage of the fact that you dont know my friends/I don't know yours, etc. 5.) you go first!
- my first question is always "how many serious boyfriends have you had?" because you want to insert romance in her head quickly. Avoid "friend vibes" always

Step 4.) Use question game to figure out deep stuff about her (what are you truly passionate about?) Slowly move to sexual questions: (biggest turn-on? Craziest thing you've done in bed?) If she goes along with it, you know she's hooked. PS: ALWAYS make eye contact when asking questions. Never break contact first. If you see her eyes scanning around your face, you know she's thinking about kissing you/attracted to you.

Continued...
>>
>>583570956
What are you asking for a picture of?

>>583570916
Thought it would help a lot of you. Erm, there's always girls you can get. If you imagine leagues (I'll continue with the WoW reference for the sake of it) of people. You maybe in the bottom one by your own standards, bfind false confidence through what you do and what you're good at - make it seem you're in a higher league.
Ie) You might be ranked 1500 in 3v3, bullshit and say your main is 1850 (I think that was the achievement above it when i played). It's quite miraculous how it works, just make yourself appear better - but not too much better arrogance kills.
>>
>>583571186
True. I just meant when things were not aggressive.
>>
File: n44.jpg (134KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
n44.jpg
134KB, 683x1024px
>>583568516
>>583568925

see >>583540072

>>583568596
see >>583538470

>>583568752
see >>583539552

>>583568456
Current popular music is the safest. Girls like to dance and they keep up with the latest shit. If you have eccentric taste, look at it as a con unless you know she's into it. Music doesn't have to be involved and if you get her head over heels she won't really give a shit if one day you pull out bluegrass. She might even pretend to be into it. You should refrain from having shitty taste though.

>>583569847
Yeah, they're kind of shitting up the thread. It's not about being a PUA. That's the approach which I've neglected to cover.

>>583569979
Still here.

>>583570885
Been off and on since late 2007. Every now and then remembering where the Internet poops from.
>>
>>583570070
explain the sunlight in the windows then.
>>
>>583571812
im 5'7'' and balding op

do i have a chance?
>>
>>583571608
yeah, getting teen girls as a teen is a totally different ball game than getting real wimmin
>>
>>583570649
>shoulder to hip
wat

>honest signals to practice
>do not stare, moral looking time
wat wat

>>583570914
>“no I use mature media modules”
>“no I dabble in adult entertainment simulations”
lel it sounds like you have sex with a 3D waifu using an Oculus Rift and a fleshlight
>>
>>583571608
Haha I had to learn the hard way. I was the unobtainable guy dating his hs sweetheart my whole time in hs. This worked for me at first when we broke up until it wore off then I had to get some game.
>>
>>583537692
OP dunno if you're still around but I need some anon advice here.

Been dating a girl for almost a year now. She's really nice (she's had a pretty rough past with anxiety), but we're both pretty young and she keeps talking about "forever". Fuck, I don't even know what I'm doing for sure next year and I sure as hell don't know what forever will look like. I'm going away to uni next year (I took a few years in between) and she is worried about what will happen. To be honest, I'm not sure if I want to stick around in the relationship. She's fun, but we have very different interests and hobbies, not to mention we want different lifestyles and different locations. She's going away all summer and I don't know what I should do. We spoke about it once and it ended up with tears on both sides, but I honestly could not say I want forever with her.

I enjoy her company but she doesn't have any friends except me. I wish that wasn't true and I'm trying my damnest to make it not true, but that's the situation. I feel like I can't break up with her because of her lack of friends. And her parents are pretty generous to me.
I wish I could tl;dr this but I don't think I can sum it all up just like that. I'm just at a loss....
>>
>>583537692
Anon, first of all your a pure genius, i know all these things work as i have used them for prettymuch all my life (more or less ofc) although i have gotten to i point where i have this problem.
My ex and i where togheter for about 2.5 years, i know she's about 8 or 9/10, a little above my league. And recently i broke up with her because i felt like she held me back in some totally different areas and also she kept letting others hit hon her and i felt it was time to cut the crap.. So the problem is that i feel like i should need to backtrack to like 6's and 5's maybe, to get me going. So i have done that and i have sedused a number of girl. But in the final moment i just can't seem to tie the bag togheter into actully meeting up with the almost certain fuck. idk if its because they are not as attractive as my ex's or if i havent moved on from her. So i ask you, should i just get it over with and fuck around and let that "make" me get over her or what the fuck shall i do?
>>
>>583571980
I'm 6ft 1 and have a receeding hairline. I'm 20 and constantly pick up 7-10/10s. Who gives a fuck if you're balding. Find a hairstyle that works with it. Or just go bald and get hench - worked for my 23 year old mate.

>> all (I'm going to brb for 20mins, i'll continue to pick up slack on PUA/Online Situations and Picking up in clubs when i'm back) -> i will be back don't worry!!!
>>
Anyone Screencapping?
>>
>>583570914
>-the inflection of your voice, do your statements sound like questions?
Reminds me of a girl I dated that was hyerbeta, hyper submissive and her every statement went up at the end, sounded like a question.

She wasn't attractive or popular and ppl wondered why I was with her. But there was something about her submissiveness that was an amazing turn on. I was too young and stupid to take horrible advantage of it, but I did have her suck my dick all the time. But if I could do it over ... wow
>>
>>583550141
seconded

Thanks OP
>>
>>583570070
>IB work
Underage b&, you highschool fucker
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.