[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it can't juts be me, /b/ros. I'm not a homophobe,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: fag pride burning.jpg (238KB, 660x440px) Image search: [Google]
fag pride burning.jpg
238KB, 660x440px
it can't juts be me, /b/ros.

I'm not a homophobe, nor do I have anything against gays, I just HATE how much gay pride is shoved down our throats. I don't have anything against gays, I really just hate all the liberal shit "SEX WITH ANIMALS IS OKAY, HOMOSEXUALITY>HETEROSEXUALITY, WHITE PRIVELEGE"

fuck that shit, and fuck the FCKH8 people who complain about people like me saying faggot.

what are your opinions on gay pride, 4chan?
>>
>I'm not a homophobe, nor do I have anything against gays, I just HATE how much gay pride is shoved down our throats. I don't have anything against gays, I really just hate all the liberal shit "SEX WITH ANIMALS IS OKAY, HOMOSEXUALITY>HETEROSEXUALITY, WHITE PRIVELEGE"

Just stay off of tumblr, real people don't act like this.
>>
>>583505238
A surprising amount of people do.

they throw parades, fly their flags everywhere and if you don't agree with them 100% you're labeled a neo nazi that HATES gay people.

I fucking hate it, I can't leave my house with liberal bullshit shoved down my fucking throat
>>
>>583505238
They do though, and I'm with you OP. Fuck I'm a closet bisexual because I don't want to be identified with the sheer faggotry that is 'gay culture'. I hate how if I came out everyone would treat me like a special snowflake and adhere me to this fucking godawful 'culture'.
>>
>>583505117
as a gay person, i completely agree with you. it wouldn't be such a big deal if people didn't make it such a big deal. i understand the need for acceptance, because, here in the south, there's still a lot of serious hate crimes going on, and we need legislation to protect this, but i don't want it to be anymore of a massive news story than the LOGICAL black people want the constant push for race relations to be a thing. if you stop talking about it, it stops becoming an issue.
>>
Kill faggots for life.
>>
>>583506774
I mean it's good people are being pushed towards not being homophobic, but when there's straight kids lined up chanting "GAY PRIDE WORLD WIDE" it's just a fucking brain wash tatic and kids that want to look cool.
>>
>>583506774
exactly
i mean, i'm mostly out to the public, but i'm not flamboyant about it, and i don't go around flaunting it to everyone, but if someone asks, i'm gonna answer honestly. and i can't fucking stand pride parades, it's like a socially accepted ferguson chimpout, but with hideous drag queens and people running around in bondage
>>
File: disgusting fags.jpg (234KB, 1200x807px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting fags.jpg
234KB, 1200x807px
>>583507078
it's disgusting dude.
>>
I don't like the idea of people being homosexual.

I have homosexuals in my family.

I keep quiet about it.
>>
>>583505117
There are just as offense and stupid groups that promote straight rights, the rights of gun owners, the rights of people who hate guns, communists, liberals and right wingers. Don't judge a group of people based on the media, because its all designed to incite emotion. I'm as straight at is comes, but i don't give a fuck who decides to stick what in where. Pick a topic any topic i guarantee you there is some extremist group that makes assholes of themselves. The reason gay rights get so much spotlight is because gays are still given a heap of shit for something they didn't choose, and most people recognize that. Is it any of your business who wants to fuck who's ass? Not really. And for the record, I have a lot of gay friends and most of them don't run around with picket signs with a lisp and rainbow pants they just want equal rights.
>>
>>583507324
it really is. like a big fucking black mark on the community as a whole. i can't help i'm attracted to men, but i just want a stable monogamous relationship, and to not bother anyone else with it, because honestly it's none of their fucking business anyway unless they're a close friend who actually asks. pride parades are just a big walking glory hole
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.