[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/, ask me anything about sex. Want to make a girl leave

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 25

File: tumblr_ltg7tlY6Tf1qc6pb2o1_500.jpg (68KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ltg7tlY6Tf1qc6pb2o1_500.jpg
68KB, 500x417px
Hey /b/, ask me anything about sex. Want to make a girl leave marks on your back? Wondering why your cock won't go up? Trying to spice things up in bed? I'll help you out.

Don't ask me how to pick up girls, I'm not a fucking pick-up artist.
>>
No, fuck you
>>
>>583191802
on a 2 month nofap to cure my fetishes. will this work? if it doesnt how can i cure the fuck out of myself?
>>
Can you make a woman squirt from JUST sex (no clip stimulation at all)? How?
>>
I'd like to make everything spycier
>>
>>583191802

If you actually had much experience you'd know women vary hugely in what actually works/turns them on.

There are a few basics which will never go down badly, but there's no golden key.

You can be a God to one woman and average/poor to another.
>>
>>583191802
>teaching /b/ about sex
Like we haven't read about it online
>>
>>583191802
I cum after 3 seconds
The sight of watching my dick go inside a warm, soft and wet vagina makes me cum instantly
>>
>>583191975
you cant cure your fetishes, the only way to really "cure" your fetishes is to satisfy them irl

>captcha: observes henadom
>>
>>583191802

What's the best way to maintain an erection, and don't say refrain from fapping.
>>
File: rj 1.jpg (33KB, 400x542px) Image search: [Google]
rj 1.jpg
33KB, 400x542px
>>583191802
>>
not OP - but some things that work with literally almost every person you'll fuck is:

1. be relaxed. let them be relaxed. just flow into it, it's a completely natural state and try to just be in the moment.
2. talk about shit! what do you both like?
3. an addition to step 2: realize that not all communication is verbal, especially during sex, so get good at reading body language. some people compare sex to tuning an instrument in that you're just kind of trying to figure out what works and what doesn't.
>>
>>583191975
You can't stop thoughts from coming, either learn to accept them and deal with them and make it manageable, or spend your life fighting yourself.

>>583192021
It's different for every woman. Some are more prone to it, some are prone but stop themselves from doing it because they are embarrassed, some desperately want to but can't.

If you want a girl to squirt, be fucking relentless, take control of her and find out what she likes the most by watching her reaction (or communicating and asking her). Take control of her and make her beg you stop and keep going at the same time, if she says no with a smile on her face you're on the right track.

>>583192039
You can be a god to every woman as long as you want to please her and are open to what she wants.
>>
>>583191802
I feel that my penis is unattractive
Too short(about 6-7 inches), tiny(diameter of 2 fingers) and uncut.

I want her to leave marks on my back.

I want to fuck a neighbour, she's 25+ and I'm 19
I want to fuck classmate
>>
>>583192458
nigger I tried tuning my guitar with my dick one I ain't doin that shit again
>>
>>583192480

Well yes but that takes time to learn, you have to communicate. That doesn't counter anything I said.

You have to re-learn for most women, there aren't "moves" that will just make anyone think you are amazing.
>>
>>583192242
Try taking MAOIs/SSRIs. Try switching up, playing your strengths, using your fingers and your hands, take control of a girl, make her want your cock inside her very badly so it's more of a blessing for her than for you.

>>583192293
Find out what GETS you hard and do that in sex. If your gf/partner is shit at getting you hard, just go down on her and do it with your hand if you want to fuck her. If you feel yourself go limp again, switch things around and start fingering her or licking her again. Do things purposefully and use your erection whenever you can, that way she won't even notice when it goes away and you'll stay harder anyway.
>>
File: stopped_reading_there.png (72KB, 250x272px) Image search: [Google]
stopped_reading_there.png
72KB, 250x272px
>>583191802
>I'm not a fucking pick-up artist

oh
>>
>>583192973
You stopped reading at the last sentence ? wow thats some dank shit m8
>>
>>583192242
Don't look, at it, think about other things. To quote Big Narstie:

"I can't look at what I'm doing or I'll pop. I've gotta think about other things. All those man I lent £5 to? I'm tryna find em"
>>
>>583193163
yeah OK "m8"
>>
Are you cut or uncut?
>>
>>583192560
The more YOU care about it, the more the girl will care about it. The less you let her care, the more you do with her whatever the fuck ever regardless, the more she will love your cock.

>>583192867
I don't have to, you're just attacking me for no reason and talking nonsense.

Of course there are fucking things that every single girl fucking likes, we're all fucking human. Fool around with a girl, slide your hand in her panties and cup it over her pussy and it doesn't matter whether you have your horny classmate, Kim Kardashian or a Japanese hooker, she will WANT you to touch her. By going through the moves and trying foolproof things you WILL find out what a girl likes, then you focus on that.

Assuming you won't get a girl off because you don't know what she likes will get you nowhere because she notices. If a girl feels like you're a man who knows how to pleasure her, whether you've just met her or known her for years, she will let you do just that.
>>
>>583193190
But I want to fully enjoy what I'm doing
Seeing that delicious body and everything
>>
Much crush told me she really likes being licked. Anything I should consider besides the standard stuff?
>>
>>583192973
Anonymous sex is fucking shit.

>>583193318
Uncut.
>>
File: 1415495615679.jpg (11KB, 202x200px) Image search: [Google]
1415495615679.jpg
11KB, 202x200px
>Want to make a girl leave marks on your back?

why
>>
>>583193406
Lick her face, neck, tits, ankles, elbows, fingers. Whole hands
>>
>>583193406
My*

I'm retarded.
>>
op, why do most guys have so much difficulty doing any of this. Hell I was a virgin until I was 18, and then the first time I screwed i got her to climax 3 times with just my dick.

My question is, do you think the men that cant perform naturally are barely men at all like i do?
>>
>>583192931
any more getting soft advice?
my girl don't get bothered by it too much, but i get annoyed when i start getting soft.
>>
>>583193406
Press your tongue on her clit and moan and hum against it, wrap your arms around her thighs and throw her back and forth, slamming her clit against your tongue, play gently with her clit with the tip of your tongue, then dig it inside her pussy, get a good taste, and trace it up slowly and flick her clit. Gently grab her clit between your teeth (GENTLY FOR FUCKS SAKE) and roll it around.

Tease the FUCK out of her. Don't dive in, but kiss her inner thighs, her tummy, kiss on either side of her labia, kiss her pubic bone, look her in the eye and breathe on her clit, stick out your tongue and hold it a fraction of an inch from her pussy, and when you do touch it, make it the lightest of touches possible. The more she wants it, the better it'll feel for her.
>>
>>583193248
You stopped reading at the very last sentence of op's post and you still felt the need to post that you stopped reading. m8
>>
Don't underestimate spanking. Make her feel like she's actually being punished and she will love it. Also pick her up once in a while or put all your weight over her to dominate her. Basically let her know who her daddy is.
>>
>>583193457
Do certain sex positions roll back your foreskin in a way that stimulates the inside out foreskin layer? It sounds like it would feel amazing, if so.
>>
>>583191802
>Want to make a girl leave marks on your back
no, why would i want that? a girl did that once, it made me want to punch her in the face.
>>
>>583192763
Kek'd
>>
>>583193331
I enjoy the way you dealt with your faggy heckler.

What is the best position in your opinion to get a girl to cum? The one I go to is missionary (sorry) with a pillow under her hips
>>
>>583192385
what the fuck is that
>>
>>583193743
i did that to my girl while her hands were tied to the couch while she layed and she had her eyes covered with a scarf and she was out of herself, i've never seen her as horny as that time
best sex we ever had right after that
>>
How do you get your GF to have anal?
>>
So I'm average I guess (5.5 inch) any advice for what I got?
>>
>>583193467
>This faggot
>>
>>583193554
Most guys think they have to do certain specific things to measure up to a girl's sexual standards which makes them nervous and insecure.

Girls want a guy who can bring them pleasure and they get off on giving a guy pleasure. It's different for every girl and really, all you have to do is try different things, test the water and see how she responds (physically and verbally). Any guy who relies on his instincts will have no trouble getting a girl off.

>>583193710
Does it decrease your pleasure or do you feel you need to stay hard for her?

>>583194146
Anything where a girl has her legs together. I fucking LOVE fucking a girl awake. I used to have an ex who was extremely fucking tight in the morning but also extremely fucking wet, I could slide right in and I'd feel her labia peel my fucking foreskin away as I'd slide inside her. Then she'd wake up and her pussy would squeeze all around my cock, but especially the tip.

>>583194224
It's a sign she's having a great fucking time.

>>583194389
It differs per girl, but what I've noticed works best is the following: Lie her down face-down and put a pillow underneath her stomach, enough for her hips to tilt just a bit. Fuck her not straight from behind, but from above, so in a position that you can kiss her neck. Try not to go up-down, but rather back-forth. That way you'll perfectly rub the tip of your cock back and forth over her gspot. For bonus points, reach around and grab her neck and squeeze it with one hand, and with the other reach below her legs and turn her clit with every thrust you make.
>>
>>583192763
forty keks
>>
>>583195382
most girls like anal, they just dont know it yet. Gotta start small. If you can get a finger, great, if you can get your mouth on it, she'll beg for more.
>>
>>583192263
>>583192480

okay, also i am suffering ed at intercourses, what should i do?
>>
File: passion-beating[1].jpg (30KB, 400x249px) Image search: [Google]
passion-beating[1].jpg
30KB, 400x249px
>>583195681
>It's a sign she's having a great fucking time.
so what? the romans had a great fucking time, that didn't make it feel better to have your back slashed into bloody strips of loose meat.
>>
How can I stop cumming instantly, when I have Sex?
>>
>>583194863
Hah, I surprised one of my exes with handcuffs, a blindfold and a ballgag for valentine's day. I kissed her around her pussy so much she ended up grabbing my head with her legs and thrusting it into her pussy.

>>583195382
Depends on the girl whether she will actually like it or not, but make sure if you convince her you do it for HER. You want to give HER pleasure she's never felt before and you KNOW how to do it by fucking her ass. Convince her that by denying you, she's missing out on a world of pleasure.

>>583195461
Pretty much anything I've said in this thread. If you tease a girl enough and get her pussy wet and swollen as fuck, it won't matter whether you've got a horse cock or a poodle cock, she'll fucking crave it.

Big cocks are only good for GETTING a girl horny, something you can do with your mouth, fingers and body anyhow.
>>
>>583195681
>Does it decrease your pleasure or do you feel you need to stay hard for her?

decreases pleasure for me because, well my dick aint hard anymore.
>>
My girl is prone to UTIs. I've tried everything, including brushing, flossing, and using mouthwash literally minutes before going down on her. I'm generally very hygienic, but she won't allow me to go down for fear of getting another UTI.

Also, she's really tight. Because of relationship issues, we've gone a while without sex, and now I can't fit my dick inside her without causing pain, but she doesn't want my fingers, and she's afraid of my tongue. Wat do?
>>
>>583195928
Try focusing less on your pleasure on more on hers. And no in a desperate sense like "oh god I have to please her and I'm going soft oh no", just be convinced that you can get her off and your cock is a tool for doing it. Try different things for yourself as well, find out what your real fetishes are and work them into your sexual escapades.

>>583196126
Varying. Some guys are just most sensitive, but it's also a mental thing. Switch things up, play some of your strengths using your fingers, your tongue, dirty talk. Before going in grab your dick and slap her clit, then slide in, pull out again, slap her clit again, lean over her, kiss her neck and finger her. Play around with her and get her so worked up that she too will cum as soon as you fuck her.

MAOIs will also help, they can be found in St John's wort or passionflower supplements, which you can buy in almost any general store or pharmacy.
>>
File: 1416513387249.jpg (214KB, 2064x1383px) Image search: [Google]
1416513387249.jpg
214KB, 2064x1383px
Been dating a girl for 4 months. Shes 32 im 26. The sex was nothing less than perfect in the beginning. Now I'm finding it more difficult to last longer. She's told me I make her cum harder than any other guy she's ever been with. I think the pressure has got to me. Tips?
>>
>>583196020
If you are comparing girl's nails to getting fucking lashed in the back mate you're a fucking pussy
>>
>>583196420
Then you have to find out what you really like, what your strongest fetishes are, what gets you off the most, what keeps you the hardest, do that with her. It sounds like your partner is sufficiently satisfied so I'm sure she'll be more than willing to indulge to give the same to you. Girls LOVE getting their guys off.

>>583196547
Is her middle name Catharina?
>>
>>583196547
tell her to try "D-manose" powder... had the same problem with my girl, this cleared things right up. you can get it online or at pretty much any drug store
>>
>>583196737
Don't worry so much. She's figures out your buttons and she LOVES that she knows how to get you off. If you really want to last longer you'll have to switch things up, fuck her intermittently and go down on her more during sex or finger her more. Or switch between fucking her fucking brains out and pulling her her, or getting close to her, body-to body, sliding in and out of gently.
>>
>>583197119
>Is her middle name Catharina?
Nope.

>>583197121
What is D-manose powder? Better question is, how will this affect her? I'm assuming it's for the UTIs?
>>
>>583197556
Thank fuck, because you described 1:1 what I went through with my first girlfriend. It's actually because of her that I became borderline obsessed with how to pleasure a girl.

With her it was because she was really fucked up in the head, her parents were both nuts and she'd been sexually abused as a kid by her stepsister. Your gf MIGHT, MIGHT, MIGHT have similar issues which is why her pussy will contract very hard. Try talking to her, with concern and care and ask her what she thinks might cause her to be so tight and painful. Ask her what she wants most out of sex, what pleases her.

As for the UTIs, get cranberry concentrate.
>>
Hey OP.

I have no trouble getting my girl to cum multiple times through penetration alone, but (including foreplay) it takes me upwards of 40 minutes to have sex because I can't finish.

What do?
>>
>>583198289
Actually, her mom ignores her and her dad is overbearing. And she was sexually abused by her stepdad.
Well fuck, maybe they're more similar than I thought. You think it's the fear of abuse that's making her contract?
>>
>>583197556
google it. it's not any type of drug, it's a supplement that keeps the lining of her urethra from becoming irritated. sounds weird but it works. should be taken daily, about one teaspoon
>>
>>583198521
It takes you 40 minutes INCLUDING foreplay? God, I'm jealous. My girl takes upwards of an hour of EXCLUSIVE foreplay before she'll even consider doing anything.
Well, now it's more than that. I haven't had sex in a year, and haven't received a blowjob in longer than that.
>>
>>583198873
y are you still together
>>
Is it acceptable for me to keep fucking a girl after I cum if shes on birth control
>>
>>583198996
Because I love her for more than her body. I want this to work.
>>
>>583191802
How to get gf to give more oral? I give her way more
>>
File: 1353199641000.jpg (41KB, 496x600px) Image search: [Google]
1353199641000.jpg
41KB, 496x600px
opinions on positions to make her enjoy it more? I already have about two but I just want to be able to do a bit more for future reference
>>
>>583198873
nigga, either leave that bitch or fuck someone else. I'm not even joking. I never condone cheating, but if my girlfriend fucking withheld like that for longer than a Year I'd either speak to her and tell her I'm considering breaking up with her or I'd fuck someone else and just say it's her fault for not fucking me while she had the chance.Shit frustrates me.
>>
>>583199113
Oh and this, shit's bullshit. I refuse to give her more oral until she gives me some more often
>>
>>583191802
I had sex for the first time with my GF and I didn't cum I'm i still a virgin?
And her cherry didn't pop (she's a virgin trust me) I'm I doing something wrong?
>>
File: DeadSpace1onImpossible.gif (149KB, 251x200px) Image search: [Google]
DeadSpace1onImpossible.gif
149KB, 251x200px
>>583200168
this has to be a troll.
there is no way your dick is that small you can't tear a woman's hymen.
And guess what? Sticking it in the pink makes you a NOT virgin.
So deal with it
>>
Fucked a bitch for 30 minutes, drank some water, fucked her for another 30 minutes, didn't jizz
why
>>
My balls get all itchy and sticky when I'm done. We shower together after and its really uncomfortable.

What do?
>>
>>583199490
Did it work?
>>
File: Screenshot_2014-12-04-21-08-56.png (93KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2014-12-04-21-08-56.png
93KB, 480x800px
>>583191802
So I am in sort of a relationship with my step sister. We didn't grow up together and there is a 10 yr age gap.
6-7 months ago we fucked and then dated for a month before I ended it cause of reasons. Ever since then we've been close cause of what we've been through. Want to officially date her again but shes said no each time. Here recently we've been closer than ever. Text all the time, sit/cuddle on couch each night, I love you every night and morning, when I come home she runs to hug me.

Pic is of our conversation talking about how I am in trouble with dad.

Any pic soon.

What can I do? Ask me anything
>>
File: Screenshot_2014-12-05-13-09-11.png (87KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2014-12-05-13-09-11.png
87KB, 480x800px
>>583201509
>>
>>583195779
bullshit
>>
File: 1381421889648.gif (1020KB, 400x229px) Image search: [Google]
1381421889648.gif
1020KB, 400x229px
>>583201509
Simple, you like this girl right?
She wants your hot prince bod right?
Man up and tell her you can't picture life without her.
Then kiss her deeply, ect. ect. Congrats you're in a relationship with the woman. Enjoy your happy life.
>>
>>583191802
what is the average time for sex (penertration) to last? and what do you think girls would think was too long too short? broad question i know
>>
>>583201801
this girl obviously wants you to marry her now. or at least ask her out.
>>
>>583194738
virgin detected
>>
File: 1321492583363.jpg (37KB, 670x496px) Image search: [Google]
1321492583363.jpg
37KB, 670x496px
>>583202013
after 45 minutes, she's just plain tired.
She can keep having sex, but she ain't doing any work.
Average time? if you work on your diet? I say 15 minutes tops, no condom.
For her? You best put effort if you care about her enjoying it.
>>
File: 1362489083672.jpg (37KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1362489083672.jpg
37KB, 550x550px
>>583202123
Agreed, I just suggest he do it in person over dinner or the movies.
Bitches love that shit. hell even over a phone call,
>>
>>583198521
It's not a problem, it's a blessing. Most girls would kill to have guys who can last that long.

>>583198676
Not the fear of abuse, but the association with it. You'll have to be gentle and find out what will please her but not make her uncomfortable.

Also if they are THAT similar she'll be a sub type of girl, try and be a bit dom if she is.

>>583199023
Why not?

>>583199113
Don't make it a give and take sort of thing, tit for tat. Eat her out because it pleases you, because you want to please her, because it gets you off. Stick your cock in your mouth and have her suck it for HER AND YOUR pleasure.

>>583199254
Try different things, it depends on her really. Spoon her, fuck her from behind on her knees, fuck her from behind with her lying own, spoonfuck her from behind, fuck her sideways, missionary, throw her legs over her shoulders, experiment and see what she likes.

>>583200168
This has to be a troll and if it isn't you're underage.

>>583200781
Don't know, you could have an insensitive cock, it could be a mental thing, maybe she just doesn't get you off.
>>
>>583202337
i tend to find girls love to be fucked hard but i also find thats one way to make yourself cum (too) quickly...advise?
>>
>>583202013
About 5-10 minutes.

Whether a girl thinks it's too long or too short REALLY depends on the girl. I've had 6-hour fucking sessions and I've had girls that could barely take more than a few hard poundings.
>>
File: 1314397739792.gif (420KB, 225x236px) Image search: [Google]
1314397739792.gif
420KB, 225x236px
>>583202775
>>583202841
Alright round 2!

Dating this current chick right now for a bit over a year. Now I love her, and she loves me. I know this much for a fact, but I'm having second thoughts whenever I hang out with my childhood friend who's a girl, who I'm fond of very much.

tl;dr thinking about ditching gf 1yr for childhood friend
opinions?
>>
>>583202841
Do it but don't do it for too long. Fuck her brains out, pull the fuck out, slap her clit with your cock then dive on it with your tongue. When your cock is desensitized enough, fuck her brains out again. Keep her stimulated non-stop and keep switching up and you will outlast her and make her beg for your cum to finally come out of you.
>>
>>583202775
I'm not flexible enough/dick too small to stick in my own mouth
>>
OP! Should i go slow with my hands (Scratch her tights, feel her back and ass, slowly bite her neck and shoulders) or should i just go straight up for panties
>>
>>583202123
>>583201884
Its what I want. Last time we talked about it was about two months ago and she i said to her if we can't be together for her to tell me and she said we couldn't. I told her id not mention it again.
We almost had a sexual experience not long ago but living at home makes things hard.
im taking her out to eat monday on her lunch break.
>>
>>583203181
I can't fucking tell you. Look in the mirror, look in your eyes and ask yourself: what do I really want?

Don't be with a girl you don't want to be with because it will hurt you both, don't confuse feelings of friendship with love. Figure it out.
>>
File: 1381180106443.gif (3MB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
1381180106443.gif
3MB, 640x479px
>>583203262
Yeah look, I'm all about the fucking and making love and stuff. But I ain't about to put my mouth JUST where my dick was.
Just a pet peeve of mine, but yeah switching it up is a good idea
>>
>>583191802
I need help op, me and my girlfriend met online and we havent seen each other, she is coming to see me in a few weeks and we are planning on having a lot of sex. I am a pretty small guy unfortunately and she wants me to be really rough with her, are there any tips and tricks you could recommend?
>>
>>583191975
>on a 2 month nofap to cure my fetishes. will this work? if it doesnt how can i cure the fuck out of myself?
yep it will work if you don't relapse, don't listen to those 2 fucktards atlking about shit they don't know, been there done that it works.
>>
File: 1371692707074.gif (1000KB, 385x215px) Image search: [Google]
1371692707074.gif
1000KB, 385x215px
>>583191802
OP OP OP OP QUESTION
I am male, just had sex for first time in over six months. Day after, back of legs are sore as fuck.
Why? and what do?
>>
File: 1330753662427.gif (476KB, 450x282px) Image search: [Google]
1330753662427.gif
476KB, 450x282px
>>583203449
I hate being an adult, why can't I just let everyone else make my choices for me and just let me drink my juice!?
But yeah thanks for the words. I definitely have to figure this out
>>
File: 1405110774344.webm (2MB, 756x420px)
1405110774344.webm
2MB, 756x420px
Good job OP.

You're giving decent advice which doesn't happen too often here.

I agree with everything you say.
>>
>>583203494
if it was someone elses dick i could understand, but your own..? you gotta be kidding me,
>>
>>583203672
it is just hamstring soreness, because you haven1t used them as much before
>>
>>583203810
Call me weird, look if it was after a day and ya know. Showers were taken sure I'm down, I just don't like that idea, hell I find it crazy hard to kiss her after she gives me a blowjob.
>>
>>583203494
you think you're so disgusting you can't put your mouth where your penis just were. I suppose you wouldn't suck your own cock even if you could either.. you disgust me, pussy
>>
File: perfect.webm (2MB, 1280x720px)
perfect.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
OP is hero
>>
>>583203339
Slow. Make her want you to touch her more and more. The more you make her want it, the better it will feel for her. Be in control, YOU decide when you touch her.
>>
Hey OP, just a question, I have no problem staying hard when I'm fucking my gf but I do have some trouble with other girls

I've cheated her 3 times...

First time was with my ex (I still had feelings for her at the moment) and I had no problem staying hard.
Second time was a slutty experienced girl from work, at first I thought I had no chance with her, turns out she liked me too, we tried to fuck but I got hard only when she gave me a great bj, after that when I tried to penetrate her I went soft... Shit sucked a lot, I got pretty traumatized (first time it happened) and she was a cunt about it.
Third third time was with a girl I met in the mall, I stayed hard at first, then went soft, then she said something "anon aren't you exited?" I said to her "you need to work a little bit harder", she gave me a bj and got hard, but not when I was trying to fuck her.

But that never happens with my gf, I always stay hard with her, what the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
File: 1403877397059.gif (226KB, 300x237px) Image search: [Google]
1403877397059.gif
226KB, 300x237px
>>583204049
Right me not sucking my own dick. I am pretty disgusting,
>>
>>583192039
/thread
>>
>>583204135
your dick tells you what's right and what is not.

you seem to love your GF, stop betraying her /b/ro
>>
>>583203494
>Yeah look, I'm all about the fucking and making love and stuff. But I ain't about to put my mouth JUST where my dick was.

If you don't want your mouth where your dick just was you probably aren't keeping it clean enough...
Also, you expect her to take it in her mouth but yourself to be too good to go on her pussy after having touched it with your dick...?

>>583203615
Be rough with her. That's pretty much it. BE rough, TAKE her.

>>583203672
Because those muscles are underused and weak. Go bikeriding more often. Also, not unsurprisingly, doing lying hip thrusts will help too. Don't feel retarded about it, just see it as a workout, which it is.

>>583203683
Not wanting it doesn't make it go away. Either you deal with it or it deals with you.
>>
>>583201801
wtf.
>>
>>583191802
Ok OP you seem legit. Let's give it a go.

I always ore-cum loads. Takes me a while to cum (thankfully) but I can rarely use condoms because there is so much fucking precum the condom slides off. I've tried big ones, small ones, same result. I've tried varying shapes of condoms and ones with different stuff on the inside. No change really.

Chicks don't seem to mind - would rather not have to wipe my cock on the sly every few minutes when we're getting jiggy though so she doesn't get slopped with pre-cum.

It's load man, like a crying child.
>>
File: 1411762161988.jpg (108KB, 782x960px) Image search: [Google]
1411762161988.jpg
108KB, 782x960px
>>583203494
faggot, you wouldn't suck your own dick?
>>
>>583204135
What is wrong is that you're fucking with other girls.
>>
File: 20141127_133916.jpg (82KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
20141127_133916.jpg
82KB, 640x480px
>>583204617
Op what r ur thoughts?

>>583201509
>>583201801
>>583201884
>>583202123
>>583203436
>>
OP is obviously a woman.
>>
File: 1331652825476.gif (1MB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
1331652825476.gif
1MB, 300x170px
>>583204939
>Not sucking dick.
Yeah I must be one of those gays I keep hearing about
>>
>>583204361
>>583204986
I thought so too, my dick seems smarter than my brain so I'll stop then. Thanks.
>>
>>583205019
she's cute, and she obviously wants you.
Just grow up and keep her, just make sure she knows it.
Gotta be a man about it
>>
>>583205109
lmfao that gif made me kek. 10/10
>>
>>583204859
I've never had or heard of this problem, but fapping before you're with a girl will decrease the amount of cum you'll release for a few hours, that might help. Also supplements like zinc and vitamin D will make your boners harder, which will make it harder for precum to come out (make sure you get zincgluconate, not zincoxide, gluconate allows it to be absorbed in your body better)

I myself have the opposite: I have NO pre-cum, never had it. I myself don't have to use condoms that much because I only have cum coming out when I really cum.
>>
>>583204617
is there any condom you can recommend? im so used to not using one and im scared I am going to get soft
>>
>>583191802
QUESTION: so i broke up with my first gf 6 months ago and since then have tried to get with 3 girls since but each time couldnt get into it because i just cant find any other girls attractive.

My first girlfriend was really hot, but its gotten to the point now where i cant find anyone else attractive, and we broke up for good reason so im never going back to her.

how do you recommend regaining my attraction to other girls? Has anyone else had this issue? and dont say oneitis, I know thats what this is but i want to cure it.
>>
>>583205019
Really, do whatever you want, where is your sexual question though?

>>583205106
Nope.

>>583205139
Your dick IS your brain. Your brain and body aren't separate entities, they are one thing. When you're in love you get butterflies in your stomach, when you're sad your body feels heavy, and when you're cheating on the girl you with and you have unconscious feelings of guilt you won't get hard.
>>
>>583191802
what do you recommend doing about not being able to use a condom? i can last for a long time without one, but within two minutes of putting one on, i cant keep it up.
>>
>>583191802

How do you pick up frills, OP?
>>
>>583205531
I rarely use them, and if I do just the standard durex one, can't help you too much with this, sorry :-/

Also, the largest part of going soft during sex is being scared of going soft.
>>
How can I shorten my refractory period? My girlfriend takes a while to cum and if I blow my load it can take like 15 min to get hard again.
>>
MY DICK IS FUCKING 5.8 INCHES WHEN HARD... What positions are good for small dicks?
>>
>>583205736
Obviously you're not over your ex and you're comparing other girls to her. It takes time.

Also there will NEVER EVER be a girl like your first, sorry to break it to you, but once you truly accept all this it'll get easier for you. The first is always special, because it's the fucking first. Every guy has a sort of instinctual urge to put his first girl on a pedestal. Once you accept it and stop caring that your brain does that you'll find it easier to get with other girls.

>>583205827
I rarely use condoms myself, but it's really a mental thing. You don't like condoms so you don't like how they feel, learn to like them somehow, maybe find a fetish and do it for the first time with a condom on.
>>
>>583206276
alone in ur room in the fetal position as you watch your gf leave for chads
>>
>>583206376
Been there, it's better to have sex tho.
>>
>>583205978
Zinc and vitamin D supplements.

>>583206276
You're not small, any position is good. If you want to go really deep, use positions that have your body close to hers. The deepest I can do is when I raise one of my girl's legs, put mine between, and go as close to her as possible.
>>
>>583206346
hey thanks man. Im kinda happy cause we broke up from her cheating on me with my brother, which makes me FUCKING HATE her, so emotional loving feelings are mostly gone but her body still just ugh, pops into my head whenever i see another girl. Always comparing.

but hey if thats normal for a guys first then im not as worried about it. Thanks.
>>
OP is legit
>>
>>583206346
hopefully thatll help. they just kill the sensation for me.
>>
File: Mandingo.jpg (186KB, 746x718px) Image search: [Google]
Mandingo.jpg
186KB, 746x718px
My girl and I aren't having sex because in college and want careers before babies.
That said, how do I get her more interested in oral? I eat her out all the time because I like it but she isn't all that in to sucking me, and always has excuses like cuts on her lips or cheeks or something.
Also, how do I confront her about shaving? She shaves the bush but not the labia/ ground zero and the hair is ~inch. I've learned to ignore it but i hate getting the hairs in my mouth. I asked ehy once and she says she "doesnt want to look like a 5 year old".
>>
>>583206346
where are some good places to fuck besides in the house
btw thanks op you're amazing
>>
>>583205741
okay, op listen to as follows.

>>583206276
Same sort of issue here. Im fat, 5.5 length and 4 girth.

We fucked once and haven't since then.
fingered her on the couch and she likes it rough.
im very strong, could bench press her

what are some good moves or positions.

She likes it doggy but haven't been able to use that one on her.
I wanna eat that pussy but I don't think shes ever let anyone, I know she would enjoy cause she told me a story about how she spilled some jelly on her thigh and the dog ate it then her.
>>
>>583205430
Worth a shot man, thanks. I'll give it a go. :D

OP delivers.
>>
>>583207182
read >>583202775
>Don't make it a give and take sort of thing, tit for tat. Eat her out because it pleases you, because you want to please her, because it gets you off. Stick your cock in your mouth and have her suck it for HER AND YOUR pleasure.

Convince her that if she does shave you will go down on her more enthusiastically, bringing her all new kinds of a pleasure. Tell her that with the hair going down on her feels like a chore, while it's something you really love doing to her if it weren't for the hairs and you really want to make her feel amazing.

>>583207185
The park is amazing. Sit on a bench on a cold day and have eachother's hands down eachother's pants. Get eachother worked up. Or have a picnic and have her wear a dress, lie down next to her, take your cock out of your pants and fuck her with people passing by, without a clue.

>>583207190
Hold her down by her throat with one hand and finger her with the other by curling up your middle finger and ring finger inside her and pulling your hand up and down. The harder you go, the faster you go, the harder you squeeze her throat.

Fuck her in doggystyle, then pull her head up by her hair until she's straight, wrap your arm around her and slap her clit while fucking her.

When fucking her in missionary, pull her legs back and have her knees on her shoulders, put your weight on your cock and literally bounce off her while fucking her. Throw all your weight down on your cock and when you're the deepest, bounce off and go up until only the tip is of your cock is still inside her, then plunge inside her.

Fuck her from beside, stick your arm under her knee and pull up her leg and hold your arm up up by holding her throat.
>>
Every time I go down on her she starts screaming and telling me to get off should I stop eating jalapenos before or what?
>>
>>583205741
Thanks, I really appreciate your response, I really thought my dick was broken until I fucked again with my girl and everything went right, I won't cheat again.
>>
>>583208152
>>583208152
Lol nice. She likes choking. Found out by mistake one night by grabbing her neck as my hand reaches around both sides of her neck she whispered careful or you'll turn me on so ill probably do this.
>>
>>583206591
I will have that on mind, thanks.
>>
All vagina feels loose I can't feel e
Anything after initial penetration, what do
>>
>>583209970
Stop fucking whores.
>>
>>583193897
what is this fucking youtube? shut the fuck up
>>
>>583205430
Op can you give any info on doses/mg per day? This
Thread posts: 150
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.