[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

Discuss

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 298
Thread images: 49

Discuss
>>
troll/10
>>
The whole daughters and sons concept is dumb, people don't rape people because they were raised wrong, they rape people because they are rapists.
>>
>>583189514

don't ask your kids not to look both ways before crossing the street, ask your CARS to BEHAVE
>>
File: 1416280401787.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1416280401787.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
>>583189514
>>
>>583189710
You beat me to it
>>
>>583189631
/thread
>>
>>583189631
"Now remember son, try not to rape anyone before coming home tonight."
>>
I totally agree with this statement.
If people teach their sons to behave then there will be less competition when I go out on Friday night raping poor defenceless women
>>
>>583189729
Good call anon.
>>
File: Discus.jpg (115KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Discus.jpg
115KB, 1000x1000px
Discused.
>>
>>583189710
This analogy does not actually work. There is nothing inherently wrong with a car driving down the road. It is inherently wrong to rape someone.

Also, there already are many laws to protect pedestrians, and if you hit a pedestrian it is very difficult to prove it wasn't your fault.
>>
File: boris.jpg (49KB, 320x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
boris.jpg
49KB, 320x240px
>>583189514
I prefer to do both
>>
Why is rape on top of the agenda?
>Teach murderers not to murder
>Teach thieves not to steal

We could have world peace if we could only spread the message.
>>
File: 1400695940080.jpg (114KB, 429x410px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1400695940080.jpg
114KB, 429x410px
>>583189514
>Dating

heh.
>>
>>583190293
Well done.That was amazing. 12/10,would laugh again.Yes.Wow.So beautiful.It's as if I've never heard that fucking shitty historical joke before in my entire life.Yes.Cool.Amazing
>>
>>583190462
>rape
ERRRRR
Try again if you would like to proceed
>>
>>583190462

yes it does make sense

we teach prevention when to it comes to almost everything: not getting run over, not getting scammed financial, not getting diseases, etc

rape is this "sacred cow" that SJWs believe only the men are responsible for and only men can prevent

rapist are going to rape. if you're a woman, you're going to have to take precautions on your side for it not to happen

get fucked, faggot
>>
File: 52976.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
52976.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
cancerous thread
>>
File: 263027-1344148243.jpg (231KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
263027-1344148243.jpg
231KB, 1920x1200px
You aren't going to stop rape using social mechanisms. Rape isn't something you so much choose, it's just rooted in our sex drives. Most men wouldn't admit to wanting to rape, but you know damn well they'd enjoy it. They're programmed to by Darwinism. If not for code of law and liberal philosophy, our species would likely still be raping with no problem at all, and those ideological constructs are only around a few thousand years old. Our biological bodies just aren't well enough adapted yet. Of course this will surely change with each generation, but we're talking a few thousand years before most generations of human beings completely lose the urge.

The sjws literally can't win, they're trying to fight genetics.
>>
Tell your whores not to cheat
>>
>>583189514
what's there to discuss? do you need to be told not to rape someone?
>>
>>583189631
>inherently people rape each other and this has nothing to do with their upbringing

holy shit you are dumb
>>
>>583189514
This was my whole childhood though.
> Behave when you go out son!
>Come home in the middle of the night in a cop car
>Dammit Anon! You're fucking grounded!
>Get ungrounded
>Now behave yourself anon
>3 weeks later they find paraphernelia or something
>DAMMIT ANON!

The point of the story is that just like your Daughters will go out either way, we will not behave. Now the only thing that we can do to stop horny teenagers from having sex would be to put them both in a chastity belt. How about telling your daughters not to act like they were raped once a guy breaks their heart instead.
>>
>>583189710
Okay, how about this:

Don't ask your kids to pay attention in school, ask TEACHERS to give GOOD GRADES.
>>
>>583192243
This is actually a very good idea.
>>
>>583189631
This has to be bait you can't really believe this
>>
>>583190462
At the same time, the pedestrians and women should take protective measure including not stepping out in a busy street/going to a sleazy bar
>>
>>583189631
and they should face death penalty for this
which would solve the problem
rape reduction to 1% level in a blink of an eye
>>
>>583192243
That's the stupidest thing i've read on /b/ in last 69 months
>>
>>583193157
Because it's any different than the message femenists spout
>>
>>583193126
yeah works great with murder right?
retard
>>
>>583189514
Just like I tell my son not to take the darkest shady alley instead of taking a picture of myself holding a sign saying we need to teach every human being so well they won't do any violent crimes etc.
>>
>>583189514

fuck this. Don't let your daughters go out AND tell your sons to behave. If they disobey, beat the everloving shit out of them. They'll thank you for it
>>
>>583189710

fail/10

Where I live it is law to stop for pedestrians and you are taught to drive safely.
>>
derp dont lock your house when you go out cus that stuffs yours and nobody else should take it
>>
Don't know how to raise your own kids?

Blame others! That always works
>>
>>583189514

I don't see why it's a controversial concept. There are men out there who believe that if a woman is dressed in the wrong way, is drunk, or generally look attractive, they're "asking for it". Seriously, if a woman doesn't want to fuck you, it doesn't mean she needs convincing for forcing, she doesn't want to fuck you. If you can't behave around attractive women or women in different clothes, that's your issue, not hers. You're not a load of uncontrollable sex machines rules by your sexdrives.

Also, don't fuck anyone who is fucked up drunk. I don't care what your excuse is. If you got fucked up drunk and found out some gay guy fucked you, would you be all "oh it's my fault"?

Seriously, this "hurr durr I'm a man I can't stop myself fucking women dressed in the wrong way" shit has to go.
>>
>all the angry little boys and MRA faggots ITT
>>
>>583189514
It should say:
Don't ask your daughters not to go out, Ask them to stay away from niggers.
>>
>>583194053
If you act in a way which initiates sexual arousal between sexually depraved people you are bringing yourself at risk. In much the same way when you drive in an expensive car through the bad side of Detroit you are bringing yourself at risk for getting mugged, assaulted or killed.

Did the person ask for it? No.
Is it fucking stupid? Yes.

It's not a tragedy to expect people to act smart. You aren't going to change a criminal by whining or asking, you are going to have to change your own attitude to prevent and defend against crime.
>>
>>583196327

>If you act in a way which initiates sexual arousal

But, the sexual arousal is the fault of the aroused person.

I'm heartily sick of people claiming something "made me angry" or "made me do it". Like they had no brain.

And p.s. I chose to be sick of it, they didn't make me sick.
>>
>>583194053
Highly unlikely but if I consented while drunk its my fucking fault for getting blackout drunk. I once assaulted a cop while drunk...Is that not my fault either cause I was drunk? Fuck I need a drink!
>>
>>583189514
Makes sense to me.
>>
>>583194053
100% agree.
>>
>>583196659
This 100%
>>
>>583196659
Of course it is their fault, but what are you going to do against it? You are making the mistake of trying to rationalize a criminal.

You can also ask yourself, why should a store owner have to defend himself against robbers? That doesn't mean that he should remove all his CCTV cameras and locks just because he is sick of criminals. It doesn't make sense.
>>
>>583194053
>>583196659
>>583196916
>>583197041
What up with the sudden influx of SJWs on /b/?
>>
>>583192140
>we will not behave

so it's a man thing? it's something that men do? Is it punishment? and about the chastity belt, it's either rape or no sex at all? Not wearing revealing clothing is not a precautionary measure, rape happens under different circumstances than you think and in most cases from people the victim knows. Saying that women should not dress slutty is like saying to them "don't be attractive", that's the point of it, because a)what constitutes "decent" dressing (some people find school uniforms sexy...what would you say to the students?) and b) attractiveness in a woman can also be parts of the body that won't be covered, like hair, eyes, face, shape of figure. You 're no different than the radical muslims.
>>
>>583197828
obviously /thread
>>
File: 1417800808588.gif (1MB, 780x330px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417800808588.gif
1MB, 780x330px
>>583189514
What about this tell your daughters to fuck everything that moves just as we tell our sons. Then everyone has sex, everyone feel worth something.
"RAPE CULTURE" = GONE!!!!
>>
>>583199062
That doesn't make any sense
>x so y, because z is wood
>>
Obviously it's ridiculous. Like everything else every Female oriented group has ever done or said.
Why do bitches think the only way to be taken seriously is to act like a fucking crazy person?
>>
>>583197828
First off, you don't know jack shit about Islam or what it REALLY teaches so don't even fucking start (let me guess, you'll try to argue that you for some reason just read the ENTIRE Quran one day without any preconceived notions or biases or that you for some reason don't need to have done any research to know you're right.)
My main argument though is let's pretend there's a glass of poison on a table, what you're suggesting is that the liquid just "stop being poison" and that will instantly turn it to water. Others are suggesting you pour most of the poison out so there's much less of it and thus isn't as lethal. You're freaking out and saying "THAT DOESN'T SOLVE ANYTHING! A SICK PERSON COULD STILL DIE FROM IT!!!" Yes, OBVIOUSLY women dressing more conservatively and not going somewhere without SOME kind of self defense won't make rape disappear, but it will make it much less common. What you're suggesting is basically that if we all wish hard enough upon a star, we can wish the world's oldest crime away overnight.
>>
File: 1264580379047.jpg (169KB, 742x441px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1264580379047.jpg
169KB, 742x441px
>>583199873
How does it not make sense?
If every man could feel like they could get there dick wet and every women felt as though they could get there pussy pounded when ever they wanted. Then there would be no need for rape. It is only through the double standard of women should only have sex with one person wail a man should have sex with as many women as possible that animosity is created through the haves and have not's. Thus rape becomes necessary.
>>
So, to sum up:

"Don't ask your daughters to behave, ask your sons to behave."
>>
File: 1400343764278.gif (2MB, 350x197px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1400343764278.gif
2MB, 350x197px
>>583191350
HAHAHAHA
wow.
>>
>>583200862
You have zero comprehension of the psychology of rape, and it's extremely obvious to anyome that does.
>>
>>583200756

You don't know jackshit about what I know about the Quran and what I said was correct: radical muslims treat women less than human, hence the burgha.
What I also said about women is correct: I didn't say they shouldn't know some form of self-defense or go to an unknown place without someone familiar and get drunk (which would still make rape wrong and it's everyone's right to go wherever they wish). What I said was that most rapes happen from people known to the victim, that "decent" and "conservative" and "vulgar" are in the eye of the beholder and social constructs and that despite dressing how you would like them they must still draw attention just from the fact they are women.
>>
>>583201512
said the rapist
>>
>>583201512
>You haven't taken a community college level psychology class and liberal arts class and it's extremely obvious to anyone that has.
FTFY
>>
>>583201714
>they must still draw attention

I meant, "they will"
>>
File: 1413148513984.jpg (29KB, 336x335px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1413148513984.jpg
29KB, 336x335px
>>583201714
>I know a lot about Islam!
>Still has no idea what the burqa is ACTUALLY for
>>
File: 1251347039752s.jpg (9KB, 251x184px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1251347039752s.jpg
9KB, 251x184px
>>583201512
If I know so little then fight my argument you stupid moron and stop just stating that I don't understand. You can't because you know i'm right. So you devolve into childish statement of (you just don't understand) because you are to stupid to find a good argument against me.

Come back when you grow some brain cells retard.
>>
>>583201758
Eh. Some girls enjoy that fantasy. I stick to those females brave enough to ask for what they want, which by definition, makes it not rape.

>>583201862
You don't need to go to college to know that rape and sex are two different things.
>>
>>583202382
Wow, umad faggot?

It's real simple, Rape is about power, sex is about communion. One is not equal to the other. A rapist will still rape, no matter how often he's getting laid, because a rapist desires the power-trip.
>>
>>583202339
The question is not how many things I know about Islam but how different is the perception that rape is the victim's fault from the taliban perception that women shouldn't drive-and by the way you perceive rape and women in generaI can tell you are an anti-islamist as well.
>>
>>583202773

I can tell that you*

meaning you hold those values from Islam that fit your worldview (subjugation of women, conservatism based on religion etc.) but you are generally in favour of an anti-Islamic crusade.
>>
>>583200862
>there would be no need for rape
Rape isn't always for sexual gratification, and when it is often the harm being inflicted is what the rapist is enjoying moreso than the sex act.
>>
>>583189514
Nah, boys'll be boys
>>
>>583197828
>implying women need to dress slutty to be attractive
>>
File: 1251072413861.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1251072413861.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
>>583202590
Okay so let me reiterate for you since you missed the point.
(your argument)
rape = power
sex = communion

(my argument)
through lack of "communion" = sex
Rape is need to fill the void = power.

Thus if there was enough "communion" to go around rape would not be prevalent.
>>
"Don't ask your daughters not to look both ways before crossing the street, ask drivers not to run them over"
>>
>>583203357
that's the argument I 'm making!
>>
I kind of agree, actually. Putting the onus on girls to avoid sexual assault would continue a long line of shitty behavior, but realistically if you're going to go by that method you'd basically be using your own daughter's as canon fodder which is pretty fucked up, guy.

also this person >>583190462 is completely right

I swear to god the majority of anti-feminists are kids who grew up watching Carlos Mencia and really took it to heart
>>
>>583203596

"Don't ask your daughters not to look both ways before crossing the street, ask drivers to run them over"

Because sluts deserve to be run over anyway.
>>
Whereas most girls have been lectured to no end by their parents and other authority girls about the things the can do to avoid being raped, we are virtually never sat down in our formative years to be taught the importance of consent and sexual boundaries.

Rape is not just the action of monstrous psychopaths. Good people can make terrible judgement calls, especially when alcohol is involved, and if they have never been educated on sexual consent, a regular person can easily commit a horrible crime.

Teach your kids about sexual consent.
>>
>>583197828

>implying rape is a complicated issue that needs complex analysis
>forgets that some people rape other people

kek'd
>>
>>583203387
that's what they 're telling you, there is no void to be filled by forced sex, they are different.
>>
>>583202773
Are you seriously trying to say that the Taliban are the spokespeople of Islam? Or that if I don't support the subjugation of women and don't support a terrorist group, I'm not a "true" Muslim? That's the most idiotic thing I've ever heard. Also, I suggest proofreading before you post; It makes you look less stupid when you don't have to reply to EVERY one of your posts with a correction.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 253x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 253x360px
>>583189514
EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY
>>
>>583189514
Discuss rape statistics you cockhound. Ask around male prisons
>>
>>583203387
Yeah, and that's where you're wrong. You're operating under this impression that rape is an act of desperation perpetrated by those the opposite sex have deemed "unfit for sexual activity."

That's not the case.

The people you're imaging as rapists aren't rapists, they're virgin neckbeards who can't haul themselves out of the basement long enough to stalk a woman, let alone shore up the courage to sexually attack her.

A rapist is a completely different psychological build, a Sadist and Megalomaniac, not some foreveralone fedorable faggot desperate to put his cock inside a female.
>>
>>583204193
that doesn't take anything from my argument (proofreading that is).

And I 'm not trying to say that the Taliban are the spokespeople of Islam. That's why I used the adjective "radical". If you read my posts, you'd see I am against anti-Islamism and that usually people who defend sexism are also on the bandwagon of "Christianity is superior to Islam". How would you even get I am anti-Islamist from my posts?
>>
>>583203387

He just said that makes no difference, and that is correct.

Rapists rape for the power, not to just get their jollies off.
>>
File: 1417794537726.jpg (237KB, 778x2000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417794537726.jpg
237KB, 778x2000px
>>583204149
So you are honestly telling me that if rape fantasy's where readily at oh.. idk a brothel, and that there was a place for people to safely join up with other people like rape fantasy's, that there would still be "illegal rape's".

idk I feel that if there wasn't so many prudes in the world that this problem would cease to be a problem.

but that's just me I guess.
>>
>>583200521
>act
>>
>>583194053
Drunk driving isn't the person's fault because they can't make decisions correctly when they're drunk.
>>
>>583205126
There already IS a place for that shit. It's called Fetlife. And Yes, there are still illegal rapes happening all over the first world.
>>
>>583204698
well, it is to get their jollies off but in a different sense than you and I would understand; it's what the other anon said about megalomania, it's the feeling of losing your sexual identity as a man, your integrity, your ability to overcome rejection and other hazards. So you see it stems from masculine perceptions of masculinity and we can all find ourselves there if we attach ourselves to them at least in spirit. When, as a man, you think "the dumb fucking cunt, who does she think she fucking is?!" and you 're angry, deep down you know you feel there is a secure way to reestablish dominance. First by hitting/overpowering her and then who knows? Maybe you 'll feel you have tamed her all by yourself.
>>
>>583204689
>by the way you perceive rape and women in generaI I can tell you are an anti-islamist as well
>can tell you are an anti-islamist as well
>you are an anti-islamist as well
>as well
You're saying YOU'RE anti-islamist (which isn't even really a word) and that you can tell, I am ALSO anti-islamist. Unless you just decided Islamist means "The fear or hatred of Islam" which just means you made up your own damn word.
>>
File: 1250825996550.jpg (105KB, 430x395px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1250825996550.jpg
105KB, 430x395px
>>583205362
By the way have never raped anyone ever and I have a lovely girlfriend in which I can bang all the time(and yes we both have rape fantasy's)


but am now currently looking up "fetlife"
THANKS. :D
>>
>>583204094
This is especially prevalent on college campuses. Plenty of times rape happens when an assumption of consent is made, or when both individuals feel pressured into having sex. If freshman orientation mentioned "Hey, if you're partying with a friend and they're about to hook up with someone, and one or the other looks too wasted to know what's going on, that's a thing you should defuse. Have them exchange numbers and then get them to their places safe.
>>
>>583204094
Isn't that the same shit as not stealing, hurting, murdering etc. Basic respect for other people.

My parents never talked about sex with me and I have had no problem figuring out what is okay and what isnt.
>>
>>583191350
I knew this since a long time just didn't know how to describe it. You did it very well!!!
>>
>>583206094
>:D
>anime
>gf have rape fantasy
what name does your hand have?
>>
>>583206094
Just remember to have ironclad proof of consent before any rape play. Saw an episode of SVU where an ex-husband made an account for his ex-wife on a rape-play site without her knowledge and convinced a guy she wanted to enact a rape fantasy.

Just a horrifying situation to imagine
>>
File: euueueueu.png (91KB, 359x231px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
euueueueu.png
91KB, 359x231px
>>583205950
dude seriously
>>
>>583200862
Reading that really hurt my eyes.
>>
>>583204094
If I rape someone while being drunk its not my fault
You cis shitlord
>>
>>583206202
>Have them exchange numbers and then get them to their places safe.

ok, that's just plain cockblocking.
>>
>Be a teenager
>Never leave house or have fun

>Sister leaves house through bathroom window in a way that fucking wakes me up EVERY TIME
>Because it's fucking annoying I keep telling my parents that she's escaping to go party, do drugs and have fucks
>They chase her and she "runs away" from home

Tell the boys to behave, plz
>>
you can prevent 100% of the chance that your daughter gets raped by not letting her go out.
you can prevent it by 0.000000000001% if your boy behaves. you don't miss anything, your fucking nigger daughter only gets drunk anyway
>>
>>583205682

I mean, serial rapists and murderers of women (i.e. Ted Bundy) harbor an intense hatred of women and dominating them through manipulation, rape, and eventually murder is all a way of being in control.

But yeah, it seems to take both a lot of trauma and narcissism to reach a point where people would act on those feelings. But...the new generation of rapists are more alarming to understand: seemingly average males drugging women they usually know. Sounds like opportunism, but that's still quite disturbing you are more likely to be raped by someone you know.
>>
>>583206873
That's what I mean. That perception is what causes a lot of rape to occur among young adults. By all means wingman your heart out the next day and do what you can to get those two pantless together. But if you see a friend about to have sex and any individual involved is clearly incapable of giving informed consent, and don't stop it, you just enabled rape.
>>
>>583204658
>Sadist and Megalomaniac
Do you even know what megalomaniac means?
>>
>>583206506
I call him "mister fancy pants"
BTW my girlfriend not only watches more anime then me but also plays more video games then I do. (yes they exist)
Although i'm not going to lye to you she's a seven at best.
>>
>>583207050
they're called sociopaths. people who just don't care what you want. women are sociopaths too. a guy i knew woke up to a girl on top of him, 9 months later he had a kid. and she's not the type of person you'd want to have a kid with
>>
>>583207242

I was mainly kidding. I was referring more to a situation where both parties are dancing, laughing, talking, kissing. Wouldn't you say that to jump up at that particular point would be jealous cockblocking? I wasn't talking if someone was passed out, that would be extreme and it really doesn't take much of a keen eye to understand shit's fucked up.
>>
>>583207346
Do you?
>>
>>583206632
>Google searched "Islamist" just to be sure
>Woops
Okay, I didn't know about the ACTUAL term. Everyone I've heard use it before were just mispronouncing the term for Muslims, instead of IslamIC. I'll fully admit though, I went full retard. Carry on, sir.
>>
>>583206571
THANKS!!! will do. :)
>>
>>583207242
what if both parties are drunk?
>>
>>583207576
Okay, yeah obviously I don't mean walking around with a ruler measuring distance between everyone. But the area between just dancing and carrying on and passed out is what I'm talking about.
>>
>>583208236
Still the guys fault. According to feminism.
>>
>>583208473
yeah i can see them thinking that. but logically, it would be on both parties the fault occurred
>>
>>583208473
ur ignorant
>>
File: 1250777086873.png (1MB, 5999x3384px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1250777086873.png
1MB, 5999x3384px
>>583207473
>>583206675
>>583205362
>>583204698
>>583204658
>>583204149
>>583203115
>>583202590
>>583201512
>>583199873

But I just have to add if solving the rape issue is not directly linked to sexual abundance that what's the point of asking our sons to behave. They are sociopaths and asking responsible people to behave seems quite pointless and grossly devoid of the point.>>583189514
>>
>>583193126
women already make false accusations of rape that are believed. making rape have a death penalty would have a similar result to old witch hunts where you could kill any of your neighbors by claiming they were a witch.
>>
>>583208598
Yes, we've already established that feminism and logic are directly conflicting ideologies. This isn't news.
>>
>>583208236
Honestly if both parties are too drunk to make that sort of decision then you're helping them both out by breaking things up. Because what if one of them really didn't want to actually sleep with the other? What if neither of them really wanted to? You going to let your friend end up in an unintentional double-rape?

>>583208473
According to what you think feminism is. It's a weird situation and obviously is something that you'd have to go at case by case. Generally though if they're both too shitfaced too have consented and both didn't actually want to have sex I'd argue that both were raped even if neither is really a rapist.
>>
>>583207861

>facepalm

the point was not about the word islamist. When I said "as well" I meant "as well as being sexist".
>>
Dumb thread. Rapists do it because they know what they're doing.
>Ex was waiting at her ex'
>Next door deal drugs
>Ex' ex talks to them while they wait outside.
>Ex' ex out at shops.
>Ex sees guy she knows as she's taking out rubbish
> He asks if he can wait with in hers.
>smokes some crack next to her on the sofa.
>Big 18st fat fuck
>slides on her and traps her arms between his legs
>she can't even head butt.
>Pulls her trousers down
>She's bitting and screaming.
>Breaks her nose and eye bone with punches.

.....
>I'm waiting in line for a night club
>Scummy skinhead behind me "Hey, wanna buy some E?"
>Eh why not
>Round corner
>5 guys 2 with screw drivers, 99c stanley knives all around me
>"your money and your shoes or we cut you"
>well fuck. and i'm drunk. Here you go then.
>decks me and stamps on my head a few times - fucking pussy. 1on1 I'll find you prick
>"right fuck off"
>they leave the other way

SJWs live in a messed up world. They've never experienced a real fight like this. if they did they'd stop with the bullshit women have it worst.

Also volunteer at a shelter. SJWs do do more harm than good for victims !!
>>
>>583190073
Kek'd
>>
>>583209058
it wouldn't be rape though. just a mistake. they'd both wake up, think, oh shit, what did i do? then go on with their lives remembering not to drink as much next time. mistakes teach us life lessons you know
>>
>>583209058

>both at fault
>girl gets counseling for being a rapist
>guy goes to prison for 10 years and is murdered in the first

Join us in the real world.
>>
>>583209058
Of course you would, because you're operating under this assumption that rape is a crime of the flesh.

This is incorrect.

Rape, real rape, as in when a woman or man is robbed of all control over their motor functions and forced yo accept sexual congress regardless of their feelings creates a psychological scare from which no one can recover. That is the real yheory behind rape as a crime. Even women and men who accept and move on afterwards are never the same, developing radically different philosophical ideals or sexual urges or emotional functionality from their former selves.

Getting shitfaced and doing something you regret is not the same as being raped, or being a rapist. Don't sit there diluting one of the purest forms of evil and blurring the lines that divide just for some bitch ass platform of equality.
>>
>>583193730
like there aren't laws against rape and guys aren't thought not to rape
>>
>>583189514
the woman holding it has the face of a kid throwing a tantrum, aka the feminist face
>>
>>583209058
>double rape
rape is banging without consent. If both people are in on the bang, they both WANT to bang at the time, therefore they both consent
>>
File: 1364552714484.gif (1MB, 312x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1364552714484.gif
1MB, 312x225px
>>583209662
>join us in my delusion
>>
>>583210549
If they're not capable of consenting, then consent is not given.
>>
>>583210448
epic argument :DDD
>>
>>583210629
thats actually how it works. a female who rapes is misunderstood sexaddict who needs help. a guy who rapes is a psycho maniac who needs to be hanged.
and some people actually believe feminism is about equality
>>
File: fem_1406657688028.jpg (94KB, 500x491px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fem_1406657688028.jpg
94KB, 500x491px
>>
File: fem_1416750378536.png (2MB, 1016x859px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fem_1416750378536.png
2MB, 1016x859px
>>
>>583191220
this
>>
File: fem_1406663275775.png (643KB, 720x602px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fem_1406663275775.png
643KB, 720x602px
>>
>>583193730
Where you live sounds fucking stupid. Who the fuck gives pedestrians right of way?
>>
>>583210756
I dont think you understand. Ill take it slow, one perspectove at a time. One of them, lets say the man, is intentionally going after the woman, they are going out of their way to have sex with them and even though they are under the influence of alcohol, it doesnt matter. Hes not being coerced into it because hes about to pass out, he WANTS to bang, desire is consent. The same applies to the woman, she isnt on the couch being abused in her sleep, she is actively having sex with the man, maybe she is on top even for a while. Its not rape if both people want to have sex
>>
File: fem_1406662955172.png (264KB, 617x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fem_1406662955172.png
264KB, 617x480px
>>
File: fem_1406662051746.jpg (389KB, 1286x2000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fem_1406662051746.jpg
389KB, 1286x2000px
>>
File: fem_1406660797646.jpg (167KB, 490x547px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fem_1406660797646.jpg
167KB, 490x547px
>>
File: fem_1379126813805.jpg (77KB, 700x736px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fem_1379126813805.jpg
77KB, 700x736px
>>
File: fem_money.jpg (77KB, 431x597px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fem_money.jpg
77KB, 431x597px
A VERY good read.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-London/2014/12/04/The-Sexodus-Part-1-The-Men-Giving-Up-On-Women-And-Checking-Out-Of-Society/
>>
>>583211302
I'll slow it down even further for you.
The people in question haven't met each other before this party, and don't meet until they're both wasted. One thinks they know the other and doesn't. They sort of talk a bit and kiss sloppily. Someone yells for them to get a room. Cheers, or applause at an American party.

They get into the room. They have sex without really knowing what's going on. They have a lot of trouble remembering it all the next day but know they feel uncomfortable about what happened.

No consent was given.
>>
>>583194053
> If you got fucked up drunk and found out some gay guy fucked you, would you be all "oh it's my fault"?

If I went to a gay bar in a sailor costume, then absolutely, yes, it's my fault it happened to me. The guy might've raped someone else if I wasn't there, or not; but the fact that I WAS there in that state gave the appearance of consent
>>
>>583191350
Of course darwin was a MAN
>>
>>583211857
100% THIS
>>
>>583211370
The goal of mainstream feminism is to solve all those issues. Stormfront, /pol/, Rush Limbaugh, etc want you to think that the tiny fringe of feminism speaks for all of feminism. They don't any more than WBC speaks for all of Christianity.
>>
OP here. Holy shit the bait was real
>>
>>583212104
you and your bullshit can get right the fuck out if you actually believe that.
>>
>>583189514
Don't ask people not to go to shady areas, ask people not to murder
>>
>>583212203
bait? fuck that, you didnt bait shit.
ANY time this topic comes up, people are going to debate / argue it. You just gave us the thread to do it in.

Dont pat yourself on the back like that, you ARENT a special little snowflake.
>>
>>583211854
You didnt slow anything down, you just decided to add a bunch of specific factors to it all to make it all seem worse. If youre going to any party where you know everyone is in such an inebriated state that they wont remember ANYTHING from entering the party, and you plan to be in the same state, where you know you will wake up the next morning with no knowledge of what happened then tough luck, its no ones fault but your own that you made bad decisions while drunk, ESPECIALLY not the person who was just as drunk as you were. Seriously, control yourself, you shouldnt want to get that shitfaced drunk if you dont want to deal with the way you act while in that state of mind. Especially considering that at the time, some part of you wanted to have sex with that person, thats why you DID IT
>>
>>583201862
>You haven't taken a community college level psychology class and liberal arts class and it's extremely obvious to anyone that has.

and this right here folks is why sjw opinions are absolutely worthless. just like there degrees
>>
>>583212290
You're drinking the Kool-Aid, anon. You're the perfect little bitch for Stormfront.
>>
>>583189514
Correct
>>
File: 1253404385321.jpg (104KB, 750x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1253404385321.jpg
104KB, 750x600px
>>583212446
Agreed.
>>
>>583211854
>anon goes to bar has a few too many drinks
>anon tries to drive home
>anon crosses center lane and hits oncoming vehicle
>should anon be innocent because he was not sober enough to know not to drive
>what kind of fucked up fantasy land do you live in?
>>
>>583197828
He said both genders, your willful ignorance is showing
>>
>>583212104
Please tell me what mainstream feminism has done to
-stop baby circumcision
-equalize or eliminate selective service which only applies to men
-end social constructs which make men feel the need to make money or feel inadequate(dont say giving women the conviction for jobs does this, women would still judge men based on their monetary worth
>>
>>583196659
The argument isn't over who's fault it is; rape is always the rapist's "fault". The argument is, do my actions have consequences, and if those consequences may be negative, should I change my action.

As a society, we put lots of measures into place to try to limit certain behaviour; jail, for instance, if you commit a crime. I don't commit crimes, because if I do, I'll likely go to jail. I MAY NOT: if I don't get caught, it's all good, but the LIKELIHOOD THAT SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO ME is greatly increased, and so, as a rational human, I don't commit crimes.

Sexual assault is the same thing. No bitchy looking woman in a pant skirt who is all business and spends her nights at home has ever been sexually assaulted. If you dress skanky, hang out with the wrong people, etc. the LIKELIHOOD that you will be assaulted is increased, and as such even though if it happens it isn't entirely your fault, you have not done your due diligence as a rational human being to prevent harm to yourself.
>>
I'm taking over this tread.
>>
>>583211857
>gave the appearance of consent

no it didn't. if the person raped you they wouldn't care about that anyway. What you want to say but fail is that "if I were in the presence of such a person, inebriated, it would be my fault if I was raped". But he's asking you to answer for real. Imagine you were at a halloween party, in a sailor's costume, you got drunk and there actually was a rapist who wanted YOUR butt and managed to get it while you were in no position to defend (because he would be stronger, you 'd be under the influence or both). What would you really say? That it was your fault?
>>
>>583212571
>you shouldnt want to get that shitfaced drunk if you dont want to deal with the way you act while in that state of mind.

Yet the college party scene reinforces that this is something you should be doing. That is the issue here. I'm saying that young adults not having a clear view on what consent is end up encouraging each other to have sex without consent.
>>
>>583212625
OHH HO HO! YOU SURE GOT ME GOOD WITH NAMECALLING! I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW!
>>
File: 1414443965471s.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414443965471s.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>583213058
Fuck off you nigger!
>>
>>583212886
and your sexual wonderings and ignorance about life in general as well teenager. Women cannot rape. Don't give me the "button up your ass" theory, women cannot rape. What are the fucking extraordinary instances in the history of the planet that that thing with the prostate or a group rape with strap ons happened?? How many of those were revenge and (most importantly) how did those instances affect mens' perceptions over women?
>>
>>583212975
Google can help you out in a few seconds. Lots of papers by feminists calling for action on all of those. Hell, your last point was a major focus of Emma Watson's UN speech.
>>
File: 60s spiderman.jpg (41KB, 250x183px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
60s spiderman.jpg
41KB, 250x183px
>>
>>583213715
>Don't give me the "button up your ass" theory, women cannot rape.
>an erogenous zone has to be stimulated before it is classified as rape
>>
>>583213249
The college party scene doesnt encourage shit. If you dont want to go to those parties, dont, tons of people dont like them, and you can hang out with them in an alcohol free environment. If you want to go to the parties, drink in moderation so you can control your actions and decisions. If you want to get shitfaced, sorry, weve given you other options, you now need to live with the decisions YOU made. You use the term yound adult but adult implies someone who can take care of themselves, youre describing people who need to be babied to the point where everyone should be super careful not to do anything wrong when this person is drunk, because any choice they makd right now isnt actually theyre choice. Grow the fuck up, dont make the world confrom to people who want to get smashed with no restricyions, just control youre alcohol consumption and stop blaming others for your wanting to drink. "College party life" my ass
>>
>>583210756
At exactly what blood alcohol level is consent not able to be given?
>>
>>583213734
>i swear these type of things happen
>give me an example of these things happening
>uhh...look it up yourself!
This is a fallacy, kids
>>
>>583213734

Post them, because google isn't showing shit. The only people even mentioning those things are MRA or Egalitarian.

>>583214051

>not understanding peer pressure
>>
>>583193126
>rape woman
>know you'll get death penalty for it
>might as well cut her throat open to prevent being identified by her
>murder only gives lifetime anyway
good job, you should study law or something
what a bright candle you are
>>
>>583214328
>not understanding these "young adults" should know not to fall for peer pressure
>not understanding the fact that kids are told not to fall for peer pressure from as early as elementary school for anythig
>not adressing any other points from my post
>>
>>583214051
this!!

tl;dr
take some responsibility
>>
>implying no parents fail
it is that way aswell
>>
>>583214565

>thinking the world is even close to ideal

Come join us in the real world.
>>
>>583199062
gif sauce?
>>
>>583214817
I was going to give a counter but then i saw that sage and im glad i saved the time
>>
File: spidermanthread4.jpg (20KB, 587x459px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
spidermanthread4.jpg
20KB, 587x459px
>>583213058
>>
>>583213163
No. I wanted to say exactly what I said. If I took my tight ass down there to a gay bar, in a sailor costume, acting as if I was gay and available, and then got super fucked up beyond the point where I had any judgment and could see and subsequently refuse advances, I give the appearance of consent. I appear as if what is happening is what I want to happen. If a chick in a slutty outfit who has been eyeing guys all night in a singles bar gets too drunk to recognize or refuse a man's advances, she is giving the appearance of consent and is essentially an accomplice in her own assault.

Doesn't make it right, just saying there is never black and white at 4am at the local university bar. You can't appear to feel one way and expect people to believe you when you say you felt the other but couldn't express yourself.
>>
>>583214064
Completely different for every person. All it comes down to is what they express once they are capable.

>>583214265
Literally pointed out that Emma Watson championed one of those issues in a worldwide address. For the others you could look at "Foreskin is a feminist issue" by Marie Fox and Michael Thomson. The NOW Foundation is overall anti-draft, but if there must be one argues for a universal draft of men and women.

>in b4 "he could only find these few examples means I'm right"
>>
>>583189514
i agree
>>
>>583214016
no it doesn't...rape means forced sexual contact which carries further social implications. Men can be raped but by other men.
>>
How about tell you kids, both sons and daughters to not get blackout hammered. If a sluts gets drunk and fucks some drunk ass dude... They are both fucking retarded, and both at fault. I've fucked lots of girls and not even remembered. Did I rape them? Maybe, but I can't recall because I was so drunk.
>>
If you want to go out to a party dressed as a slut and get wasted to the point where you will fuck any guy who comes on to you then regret it next morning, and dont want to take any accountability or responsibility for your actions that you took that lead to that situation, then you deserve to be treated like a child from then on out. Children have no accountability, it falls on their parents. Children aren't responsible for their actions, because they are just that, children. They also don't have privileges like voting rights, they aren't allowed to get a job, they are told to do something and expected to do it, etc.

So if women aren't going to take responsibilities for their actions, then one must lead to the conclusion that they should be treated like how children are treated.
>>
>>583215241
So women can't ever force a man to undergo sexual contact? Fuck off troll.
>>
>>583214951

>doesn't have an argument
>claims he does

>>583215241

>wrong on both counts
>not knowing what a strap on is
>not knowing women will forcibly insert a mans penis in their vagina

topkek, it's like you're both really underage&b
>>
>>583213163
also see this
>>583213025
The assault is always the rapists fault.
The fact that it happened to YOU can certainly be your own fault when you can take measures to prevent it but don't.
No crime ever happens for no reason. Crimes have motives, and appearing to consent to sex is a motive. It's enabling.
>>
>>583215190
>implying being able to inb4 makes that point any less true. You literally just hoogled feminism followed by each of those topics, didnt you?
>>
>>583215190
>Completely different for every person. All it comes down to is what they express once they are capable
how should this be moderated then?
>less than 3 drinks becky just wanted the d
>over 3 drinks becky didnt know what was happening
>>
>>583189514

"Son, now remember... if that bitch doesn't put out on her own, you take what you want. If she doesn't understand the basics of economics, then its your job to teach her. You pay for the product, you get the product. Do you understand? If she doesn't like it, she can pay for her own fucking dinner and movie."
>>
>>583215498
>>583214951
>>
File: 1415816579672.jpg (30KB, 401x403px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1415816579672.jpg
30KB, 401x403px
>>
>>583215006
>I appear as if what is happening is what I want to happen

that's what I said. You are clarifying what I have already clarified for you.

>she is giving the appearance of consent

that's not even logic. she is giving the appearance of a shitfaced person, a zombie. If she is giving consent she is giving it and it's something clear and expressed. But if you 're too drunk to properly open your eyelids, you can't talk. so you probably don't even understand what's going on.


I didn't say if you took your ass to a gay bar, I said Halloween party.
>>
>>583215495
>>583215498
read my other comments as well smartasses.
>>
>>583214051
Well said.
>>
>>583215627
Considering that's what I told you to do in the first place as a means of illustrating that there are feminists that do support those points and it's not even hard to find examples? Yeah.
>>
>>583189514
I rape both men and women. Argument Invalid.
>>
>>583215579
If your house ever gets broken into I want you to think the same thing about the burglar. Because it will be you who enabled them to get in by not guarding it correctly.
>>
>>583215797

nice

>>583215779
>>583215498

>>583216007

>doesn't even know the legal definition of rape and sexual assault
>doesn't even know the dictionary definition of either
>making claims that heavily imply you're a leddit/dumblr feminist type
>thinking some one that just destroyed your "comments" is being a smartass and not just pwning you with facts/logic


topkek
>>
>>583216316

>strawman fallacy
>>
File: fars2.jpg (41KB, 450x364px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fars2.jpg
41KB, 450x364px
Rape claims are usually a scam job, to either get something from a man or get out something they don't want to be associated with (like everyone finding out they are a whore). Have you ever heard a girl threaten a man with crying rape? I have, and over really stupid shit like petty arguments. You cross the wrong girl, share her noodz or talk shit? Suddenly you're a raper a on your way to the wall.
>>
>>583191350
>Rape isn't something you so much choose, it's just rooted in our sex drives. Most men wouldn't admit to wanting to rape, but you know damn well they'd enjoy it.

Were not all sick fucks like you. How about you get the ball rolling and remove yourself from the gene pool.
>>
>>583216007
No need, that's what you're saying. Unless there's an earlier post of yours that says "I'm talking shit, please disregard my subsequent posts" then there's no point.
>>
>>583216262
No because if you 'behaved' in accordance to the context of what's in question, you wouldn't rape anyone regardless of gender. You fucking idiot.
>>
>>583210862

its true though

why would i bother argumenting when feminists are immune to logic and there isnt anyone in 4chan anyway obviously
>>
File: far.jpg (23KB, 415x234px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
far.jpg
23KB, 415x234px
>>
>>583216239
Considering you, a self proclaimed supporter of feminism, had to go out of your way to find a supporter of these issues shows that these one-off supporters are rare enough in your party for me to prefer to dismiss your group for the other bullshit you consider issues. Egalitarians actually care about equality fyi
>>
>>583192140
Sounds like you're a piece of shit with no self control. Maybe if you're parents weren't so inept they would have taught you not to be a drug addict criminal.
>>
>>583216345
same implications, what would you think of a man who got raped by women even with a strap-on? That he's a major fag for not being able to rpevent it? Just because it's not written in your dictionary doesn't mean it's wrong.
I have written several posts in here about this, not my fault you don't want to read them.

>>583216474
and tell that strawman fallacy about the argument with the road-crossing, not mine.
>>
>>583191220
Do you condone rape?
>>
>>583216475
I was accused of rape after losing my virginity. She didn't want daddy to know she liked cock.
>>
>>583192408
it's all bait, everything
>>
>>583211137
Fuck her for what she did to Vegeta
>>
>>583216828

>bitching about strawmans
>strawmans his own position

You're a riot. It's too bad the cognitive dissonance is the only thing keeping you a functioning human.
>>
>>583189514
yes.

it's more reasonable than one gender should be banned from going outside.

if you're saying that one gender should not go out, then it's just as reasonable to say daughters should not go out as it is to say sons should not go out.

it's only reasonable to educate people of society's danger, and combat those dangers at the same time.

when people say a girl was responsible for being raped because she drank so much she passed out, they can't even imagine it happening to them. that's because most guys (not all) can drink so much they pass out at any party, and wake up unraped. it is a SOCIETAL PROBLEM that women can't do the same. it's not about defeating men, just women being respected and treated as EQUAL.

and talking about men not being raped when they are drunk, it actually does happen sometimes, and a really weird guy at my old school one time told the whole class that he had been raped when he was too drunk to resist.
>inb4 retards humiliating their own gender by making fun of that guy, and perpetuating the same male stereotypes they want to end.

it would be interesting to hear someone who say women deserved being raped, and then hear they themselves were raped later. i'd like to hear what they would say after that.

>inb4 raging, edgy betas get angry
>>
>>583189631
Enviroment is the cause, not genes.
Fucking asshole. If genes DID matter, then you would purged from the gene pool long ago so no-one inherits your stupidity.
>>
File: 1416310698844.jpg (35KB, 480x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1416310698844.jpg
35KB, 480x480px
It's literally getting to the point where this sjw extremist consider any interaction with a man to be rape. If you smile at a stranger on the street, rape. If you say hello? Double nigger rape. If you buy a girl a drink, threatening rape. If you take a girl home from the bar or a party. Jail time.
>>
>>583215797
>she drunk drives a car into somebody she is a criminal
>she drunk rides a guy and she wasnt aware of her decision and was taken advantage of
>>
>>583217082
mine is a perfect analogy, the other presents rape as something which exists outside of humans, as a condition on which people have no control. And quit saging because you get butthurt that people are making dialogue.
>>
>>583200862
Typical anime poster
Autism turned up to 11
>>
>>583191350
I want to bury my dick so far in Serana's ass that whoever pulls it out will be named King Arthur
>>
>>583215879
Anon, you are jumping around a lot. If you are awake, non-zombie like if you will, or happy drunk at a party where other rational people are there, and you appear to consent, why would they stop an "assault" from happening, since it does not appear to be an assault at all?

If as you are now arguing the situation happens and you get zombie drunk with no one around to help you, and you get raped, as I have said throughout, it is as always the rapists fault, but you have enabled them. You have given them a loaded gun, and they have shot you. You cannot possibly take no responsibility for your actions. even though the law does not hold you accountable.
>>
>>583217163
No you're right, I never understood why all these kids in here are fighting so hard against the anti-rape activists. Everything is always about perspective but of course they adopt the one that is more useful to their argument. People in here who haven't raped and haven't been raped will more-often-than-not argue that "well stop accusing us of raping lmao" or words to that effect. They won't even consider the perspective of if they themselves were raped.
>>
>>583217295

>thinks a strawman is a perfect analogy
>doesn't know the difference between consent, implied consent, and no consent
>thinks rape, "rape", burglary, and an automobile accident are perfect analogies of eachother

hahahahahahhaahhahahahahahaha
>>
>>583216316
> and by buying a house in the wrong neighbourhood
> and by not having a security system
> and by displaying valuable items in the window
> and by flaunting my possessions

Yes anon, I will have enabled them. You are absolutely right. And although I will not be accountable under the law, no one should have any sympathy for me if I did all of the above.

If you do not manage risk, the consequence is what you have to live with.
>>
File: doit.jpg (73KB, 455x337px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
doit.jpg
73KB, 455x337px
>>583189514
>implying people don't already ask their sons to behave
>>
>>583216506
agreed
>dont some men enjoy the challenge of courting an attractive female
>>
>>583216708
This fallacy though. You ask for examples, I tell you they're easy to find. You call that a fallacy and demand specific examples (even though I provided a highly public one right off the top of my head which you haven't addressed because that blows your whole argument up). Because I don't have a file cabinet of feminist essays next to the computer I do a google search and in 10 minutes provide the specific examples YOU requested.

I think you must have thought this a cunning strategy to trip me up but it's so obvious that you were gonna try and dismiss whatever I brought back.
>>
>>583204193
All Muslims are towel head terrorist pedophiles.

Stop pushing your bullshit religion. No one is buying it.
>>
>>583196659
lets get this straight, when it comes to sexual arousal, the man has literally no control. A dude's dick will get hard around a female and that's all there is to it. The penis is not a voluntary muscle that you can go "uh yea i want to be aroused right now" it does it on its own. If a woman is attractive, whether the man wants to be or not, he is aroused. Now bouts of anger and emotion are other things all together as you control them but basic bodily functions like seeing when your eyes are open cannot be controlled.
>>
File: 1356455413366.jpg (76KB, 640x582px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1356455413366.jpg
76KB, 640x582px
>>583216931
Same. This slut was my gf's "bestie". She got drunk and totally came on to me. Ended up having an affair with her for like 3 weeks. After I told her I wouldn't fuck her anymore and was going to tell my girl friend if she didn't stop, suddenly I raped and molested her. Luckily I had recorded a few sessions of us fucking with her screaming fuck me harder. Case dismissed mother fucker.
>>
>>583217261
Don't cherrypick the extremist views of radicals. For all we know it could be satire or sarcasm, or even a guy making mockery. Or the entire thing could be faked.

>but muh SJWs takin muh jobs nd muh freedoms

go cry more beta anon
>>
>>583191524
Read up on biology, like the sex part, and evolution. You'll come around, maybe when you grow up.
>>
>>583217667
>>583217163

samefagging your own comment

>>583217985

>calls out some one else for a fallacy when they pointed out your fallacy

hahahahahahahaha

>>583218129

>feminists
>not racidals

hahahahahahahahahaha, go samefag your posts some more, faggot.
>>
>>583191220
if most men are rapist does it not make sense that men are responsible? Before you blame women you need to realize fugly women who couldn't be asking for it also get raped just as much as hot women. Unless you want women to start shooting/tazing every guy that comes within 10 feet of them at night, men are the only ones who can fix it.
>>
>>583218218
10/10 got me to reply to bait and made me chuckle
>>
File: retard.jpg (125KB, 1039x537px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
retard.jpg
125KB, 1039x537px
>>583217667
as a guy i've passed out at a fuck loads of parties, i can't even imagine if i had to worry about being raped every time.
>>583218218
nope, i was
>>583217163
>>
>>583189514
Teenagers wanna fuck. Male or Female, give um a condom and tell them to be safe.
>>
>>583217385
>but you have enabled them

from this post you made, this is the only point where we disagree. it is a situation where the rapists is always on the wrong and we seem to agree with that. but in the same vein of the question adressed to you earlier, would YOU expect it to happen to you? You wouldn't. SO what you are saying is that she was asking for it, giving a pass sort of to the rapist. You can't tell and you can't go on in life expecting everybody to be malicious either, if that's what this argument comes down to.

>>583217851
risk management is one thing. and of course someone should take things in consideration and not act in haste. but from this point on to say that it was your fault as well, there is a great distance. it's your right to have whatever you want in your home and live wherever you want. it doesn't make the action more forgiveable. That's all we are saying. And to be in the example, crime and burglary are products of a class society that forces people to illegal means of self preservation and produces criminals in jails, as much as it makes several situations dangerous for women, giving the man the moral highground over a woman so as to the point when she gets raped it has to be eeeeeeeven a little her fault, she can't be completely blameless and makes a man feel entitled to "put her back in her place".

>>583217687
the road-crossing is a strawman or whatever fany word you want to use, mine was a perfect analogy. I don't even know what strawman means, I learned to conversate by talking to people and reading, not by some guideline in /pol/.
>>
>>583216892
No one condones rape you piece of shit.
Just because he states that it happens and women should be wary does not mean he condones it you cock gobbling faggot
>>
>>583218826
What kind of bait is this? I don't recognise it. I... anon I think you're gifted.
>>
>raper, no raping
Ah, man!
>>
>>583217985
I disconnected so i may have changed IDs

The problem with your argument is that youre saying men should support feminism because feminism fights to get men more of the rights and things they want. The fact that you can probably name a bunch of feminists and literature that supports anti-rape laws and getting rid of rape culture, but you have to go and do a googke search to find any feminist piecces to prove that there are in fact some feminists that support views men have out there shows that men really have no reason to support feminism, especially if we think that your other issues are mostly you whining. Also i didnt just dismiss your sources off the bat, i looked them up. By the way the woman who talks about citcumcision says in her intro that the second she stated her view there was a huge backlash from feminists, so you cant really use that to prove your point. Certain femists believing something isnt the same as feminism supporting it
>>
>>583216316
see >>583217851

If you have a giant sign in your yard that says you buy gold and priceless antiquities, and a sign that says when you'll be away from the house, and you never lock the doors, you are enabling.

If you go to a place where people are obviously looking to hook up, dress and act like you're looking to hook up, and allow yourself into a position where you agree to hook up with a person, you are at least as much at fault as them.

Sure, some people are predators, and will coerce you into things you don't want to do. But if you wake up the next morning and can't remember if that is what happened because you personally drank/smoked/dropped enough to get to that point, it is your fault and you should take responsibility.
>>
File: Ey.jpg (34KB, 489x479px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Ey.jpg
34KB, 489x479px
If i knew this thread was up sooner (and if I woke up sooner) I would have shared the story of how I was raped by a woman in full.

It's a pain in the ass when not even people off 4chan, including average people wont believe a woman raped a man.

It fucking hurts.

If anyone wants my story, I'll type it out quick.
>>
>>583219536
Bump for this
>>
>>583219316
So your argument is "hey that person is in skimpy clothing, they're asking to be raped." Except nobody asks to be raped. That's the definition of rape. It's not consensual.

'Hooking up' is not getting raped anon. We're talking about people spiking drinks, violently restraining someone, or consciously taking advantage of someone when they're incapacitated. You're a fucking cunt mate. "Hey that chicks passed out, instead of helping her sort herself out I'm going to ram my 3inch cock up her ass." Go get some friends and develop some consideration of other living people you isolated kid.
>>
>>583219536
Women rape men everyday with their false sense of entitlement.
>>
>>583217163
"when people say a girl was responsible for being raped because she drank so much she passed out, they can't even imagine it happening to them. that's because most guys (not all) can drink so much they pass out at any party, and wake up unraped. it is a SOCIETAL PROBLEM that women can't do the same. it's not about defeating men, just women being respected and treated as EQUAL."

The problem here is that you're treating men and women as equals. We're not. You want to know why women could get raped in that situation and not women? It's not about some societal problem, it's the fact that simply men have a higher sex drive than women do. This fact is massively ignored in feminist circles, and they don't realize that you can't just "shut off" the male sex drive. We're also the dominant ones in terms of making the first move. Many guys know that if you don't make the moves and lead the sexual interaction, there isn't going to even be an interaction. So we're put in a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation. Do make the move, have sex, possibly get a rape claim thrown at you later. Don't, get called a pussy, and leave without getting any.

What we need to teach is that men are more sexual than women, period. We need to teach women not to be stupid and completely ignore that fact. If you don't want to go out, get drunk, have some guy hit on you, and have sex, then don't put yourself in that kind of situation! ffs you cant have your cake and eat it too.
>>
>>583190462
It's also wrong to assume that all males are potential rapists and need to be told repeatedly to "behave" so that they don't rape people.
What you're doing is basically calling all men mindless animals who need to be "trained" to stop raping people.
Fuck you.
The world is a shit place for men and women indiscriminately. Just because all you perceive on the media favor men over women, doesn't mean that the world is actually like that.
Some countries have more male rape victims than female rape victims.
Males are less likely to get jobs, parenting rights, houses, insurance.
Men don't get bought drinks or get a special day when they are all treated like kings. Breast cancer gets more money than testicular, prostatic and most other cancers combined.
Men don't get to complain of hormonal problems or use them as an excuse, when we have FUCKING testosterone in huge quantities.
Men don't get to pamper themselves without being called homo. Or hide all their insecurities with make-up. Men can get drafted and face twice as much time in prison.
>>
>>583219316
>If you have a giant sign in your yard that says you buy gold and priceless antiquities, and a sign that says when you'll be away from the house, and you never lock the doors, you are enabling.


hand in heart, if they caught a black person burglarising your neighbouring house, what would you think of your neighbour and what of the burglar?

What do you eman allow? You are either flirting/fooling around/making out/drinking/partying/getting the living shit fucked out of you or someone's doing something which makes you feel really uncomfortable OR did something to you sexually without caring for you knowing or wanting it.
>>
File: 1417812296867.gif (2MB, 260x196px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417812296867.gif
2MB, 260x196px
>>583219316
still not asking for it
>>
>>583220078
>So your argument is "hey that person is in skimpy clothing, they're asking to be raped."

>strawman

'Hooking up' is not getting raped anon. We're talking about people spiking drinks...

Read the thread, that isn't what people are talking about.
>>
>>583189514
Don't lock your doors, ask thieves not to steal.
>>
>>583220153
>Hey did you hear about mike? He didn´t even rape that drunk girl last night
>Pfft what a pussy

Your social circle is retarded if that´s how shit goes down in your world.
>>
File: 1409693690689.jpg (241KB, 1915x1105px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409693690689.jpg
241KB, 1915x1105px
>>583219742
Alright, I'll try to make it quick
>be me 4 years ago
>in adolescent residential facility (school attendance was shit)
>was there almost 2 years
>new girl comes in ~8 months into my stay
>shes quiet
>settles in easy
>notice she eyes me a fuck ton
>~10 months into the stay i find some time to ask her what the deal was
>i asked alone in case it was personal
>she had a thing for me
>i didnt and declined her offer
>she didnt like hearing that

continued in a moment because of >>583220094
fuck you, and fuck your post. when you lose your virginity and are forced to cum inside them because you cant do shit to stop them while they have a sharp item to your neck you would understand the traumatizing shit I dealt wityh
>>
>>583220470
no,no, they 're right, that's what this thread is about.
>>
File: 1356424906587.jpg (73KB, 500x625px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1356424906587.jpg
73KB, 500x625px
>>583220078
That's actually not what anyone is talking about. That's what you are assuming and very rarely how it actually goes down. Everyone else is talking about how when a girl is slightly buzzed and suddenly get's a get out of slut shaming free card by saying she was raped and unable to control herself, when really she's just being a sloppy whore.

Pic Related:
>>
>>583220153
You can't control your sexual urges, and somehow that's not your problem. That's some of the most beta pussy shit I've ever heard.
>>
>>583220327
Dis nigger, dis nigger right here know what's up.
>>
>>583220820
Same thing happened to me. Want hear more!
>>
>>583220153
>The problem here is that you're treating men and women as equals
there you go. your argument is invalid right there.
>>
>>583189514
oh shit!
as a muslim i don't need to behave, i can rape bitches without care
#beingmuslim
>>
File: orly.gif (489KB, 500x359px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
orly.gif
489KB, 500x359px
>>583220153
>it's the fact that simply men have a higher sex drive than women do
>>
>be a giant bitch
>drink a lot of alcohol
>decide to drink and drive
>kill 6 people in a car crash
>"BUT I WASN'T CONSENTING"
>"I WASN'T AWARE OF MY ACTIONS"
>"I WAS RAPED"

That's how stupid you sound with that argument.
>>
>>583220153
>Fact that simply men have a higher sex drive
Gonna need that cited idiot anon.
>that you can't just "shut off" the male sex drive
Gonna need you to be more intelligent than a fucking chimp so you can actually control yourself.
>We're also the dominant ones in terms of making the first move.
Cool nice stereotype. Wanna aid people in breaking fucking enforced steretypes that make no sense in the modern age? Just because girls don't approach you anon because you're an ugly beta, doesn't mean they don't approach other people. FYI women have testosterone too.

You shouldn't be getting rape claims thrown at you later. Why are you even arguing this? You should pay more attention to not date crazies. Feminism isn't about falsely accusing rape, only a few nutjob radicals believe that it should be. Stop generalising a positive movement to literally stop raping people into one where you're afraid to be accused of rape by some cunt. Pathetic.
>But muh manhood "Don't, get called a pussy."
That's another false sense of masculinity that you're clinging too. Why? It shouldn't even be a concept in this emerging modern age. Anybody who stops for a few minutes and deconstructs the bullshit you've been fed all your life would realise that stereotypes are the result of environmental conditioning.

3/10 weak bait or loner neckbeard.
>>
>>583219230
>but you have to go and do a googke search to find any feminist piecces to prove that there are in fact some feminists that support views

I have to go and do a google search to find a specific anything. I don't have specific instances of feminists supporting equal rights memorized any more than I have specific examples of football players donating to charities. It's a thing that happens but if you want a source I have to search for that shit.

>By the way the woman who talks about citcumcision says in her intro that the second she stated her view there was a huge backlash from feminists, so you cant really use that to prove your point. Certain femists believing something isnt the same as feminism supporting it

The stated goal of feminism as a broad movement is equality between men and women by law. There's lots of feminists the same way there's lots of Gun Rights Activists. That group will have just as much backlash over things but it doesn't change the broader message of "right to own guns."

Now if 4chan spent all of its time posting about how Gun Justice Warriors on tumblr represented the mainstream of Gun Rights Activists even though they're clearly an angry and vocal minority, to the point that someone posts that all Gun Rights Activists want preferential treatment for gun owners, then that's blatantly false. A vocal minority sure does, but that vocal minority is stupid and should be ignored by everyone. The majority of Gun Rights Activists are largely sensible and we can have a discussion with them the same as we can with most feminists.
>>
>>583212104
>Stormfront, /pol/, Rush Limbaugh, etc want you to think that the tiny fringe of feminism speaks for all of feminism

I used to believe this until I took a womens studies class and was forced to read mainstream feminist books/papers. The tumble sjw bullshit is mainstream feminism. They literally believe everything they don't like about life/ the world is part of a giant conspiracy by straight white men (Patriarchy).
>>
>>583189514
this is stupid
everyone, regardless of who / what they are, should be taught right from wrong
>>
File: tiptopkek.jpg (13KB, 230x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tiptopkek.jpg
13KB, 230x250px
>>583200862
good bait we got here
>>
File: 1362828969923.jpg (646KB, 850x850px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1362828969923.jpg
646KB, 850x850px
>>583220820
>>583221086
continuing where i left off
>she pulled out some sharp object (was broken glass maybe. cant remember)
>put it to my throat
>put my ass to the ground
>took my dick in on the spot because she apparently prepared for a quick one
>nobody nearby
>cant do shit
>boners will be boners even if i dont want it (you all know this)
>back of my head bleeding because it hit something on my way to the floor
>weapon still at my neck
>cum inside because i cant do shit without putting my life in critical danger (i bleed a lot and would die)
>report events that took place
>she got no punishment other than a facility change
>they fixed my wounds
>but didnt even bring it to court

Im glad the cunt was on birth control because it was her time of the month when it happened.
>>
>>583215190
Feminists don't give a shit about men. They care about themselves.

They take ACTUAL causes and pretend to fight for them to swell their numbers. Guess what they don't give a shit about that cause. They care about themselves and that's it
>>
>>583191350
oh dear ha ha ha hahaha h
at some point you just have to laugh at the sheer, unadulterated stupidity
>>
>>583220327
no, it's wrong to assume that some men aren't rapists because that is exactly what enables rapists. The thought "I am GOOD, I am WORTHY, I BELONG, therefore I could NEVER HURT SOMEBODY AND IF I DID I WOULD BE RIGHT". It's what we were saying about megalomania and male entitlement.
What you describes, althought true, are problems coming from a class society and what you are suffering from (or, we are suffering from..) are problems resulting from the same sexist behavioral patterns that women suffer from as well. Women are using it to escape because that is what is expected of them -if your guards thought you were stupid, you 'd play it stupid to escape. Because OTHER men have been to war, young men are expected to go to war to prove they are worthy of male entitlement. Get it now?
>>
>>583220327
I'm not a feminist at all but your last point is an awful argument against the movement. Men get called faggots for being emotional/non masculine by other men.

A big part of the feminist movement is trying to get rid of gender norms... like the fact that men have to act stereotypically manly or risk being labeled as gay.
>>
>>583221778
>boners will be boners even if i dont want it (you all know this)


you sound like the 40-year old virgin. If you feel uncomfortable about a situation you won't get it up.
>>
>>583221778
i repeat, there was NOT a court case after being raped by this woman.
almost no form of punishment happened for them.

Its been a few years but even now i cant even date one, no matter the trustworthiness.

>>583222504
if you feel uncomfortable in a situation, abrasion can still give you a boner. you can still be aroused even if its non-sexual. do you have a dick? do you have 100% control over when you do and dont get boners? Because you dont have control sometimes, and any abrasion can give you a boner whether you like it or not.

learn your shit.
>>
>>583222085
NO-ONE, should be stigmatized for the actions of another.
>>583220078
Men get just as drunk as women.

>WOMAN gets drunk, meets MAN.
>WOMAN gets drunker, TOO drunk.
>THEY hook-up.
>WOMAN claims rape.
>JUDGE GIVES JAILTIME AND MAN GETS RAPED WHILE GUARDS LAIGH

>MAN gets drunk, meets girl.
>MAN gets drunker, TOO drunk.
>THEY hook-up.
>MAN claims rape.
>JUDGE LAUGHS IN HIS FACE, ALL HIS FRIENDS LAUGH, GETS RAPED IN PRISON WHILE GUARDS LAUGH.

Fair?
Fucking YOUR version of gender "equality"
>>
>>583222504
False. Boners can happen precisely when you don't want one. Hell, a stressed response to imminent bodily harm via sharp object is exactly the sort of thing that can set off a fear boner.
>>
>>583222504

You truly are a clueless mongoloid.
>>
File: 87.jpg (76KB, 750x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
87.jpg
76KB, 750x600px
>>583221413
>Feminism isn't about falsely accusing rape, only a few nutjob radicals believe that it should be.
False. Third wave feminism is a cancer on society and human social interaction. The SJW is becoming more and more commonplace and in reality the majority of feminist. The mere existence of feminism is an insult to strong independent women. Only weak minded and weak people need an organization to carry them through life. Notice men do not cling to "masculinizm" for support. And on top of it all feminist attempt to defy nature and evolution with this absurd notion that society no longer adheres to the laws of nature or evolution. The ignorance of believing equality of social interaction somehow trumps the sheer fact that men and women are different. They are not equal. And no one should be forced to pretend they are just so someones "feelings" aren't hurt. Pathetic. Women should be embarrassed by feminism.
>>
>>583222504
I'm really not trying to be an ass here, this post is totally serious.

Was your sex ed bad enough that you believe this? Men in comas, as in completely vegetative mental state will get erections from stimulation.

In some people, not all, anxiety or other emotions can override the natural chemical drive that causes it and they won't get it up if they are afraid or anxious. For the other people involved, physical stimulation is absolutely all it takes.
>>
This is true. I am against feminism.... but blaming rape on women is stupid. If you can't control your urges then you're nothing more than an Ape.
>>
>>583222912
Equality is rape allegations being treated seriously, every time. Don't write off a woman's as "she just regrets it" or "she wants something from him," and don't dismiss a man's allegations because "why did you choose to have sex if you didn't want to" or the like. Feminist view on this.
>>
>>583222478
NAH, it's not a big part of the feminist movement.
It's a part of the gender equality movement. The feminist movement focuses on women, not men.
>>
>>583203943
>Using Heaven to agree with yourself.
>>
i would behave, right in her pussy.
>>
>>583223229
id place my money on that anon being retarded if they'll complain about that from my story (im attentionwhoring but this case is relevant)
>>583219536
>>583220820
>>583221778
If theyll complain about how i said "boners will be boners" then this only helps support that people wont believe men being raped by a woman
>>
>>583189631
that's the most stupid thing I read for a long time.
>>
>>583220696
My social circle isn't so retarded as to refer to two drunk people having sex as rape.
>>
File: kid walk 2013.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kid walk 2013.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
>>583189514
>>
>>583223312
I can't reply to that because i have no idea what you're saying.
I'm not joking, could you rephrase that?
Thread posts: 298
Thread images: 49


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.