[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok faggots for the past 3 months or so I've been hearing

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 12

File: hidden Camera.png (342KB, 403x375px) Image search: [Google]
hidden Camera.png
342KB, 403x375px
Ok faggots for the past 3 months or so I've been hearing beeping in/around my house. Anyone else experience this?

After googling for a bit I couldn't find any similar cases. It only happens while I'm walking, mostly at night, and I've heard it pretty much everywhere in/around my house. Oh and when I do hear the beeps it's not just one it's several and at seemingly random intervals.
>>
>>583156020

You're being gangstalked. See /pol/ for more information.
>>
File: ayy.jpg (87KB, 1000x733px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
87KB, 1000x733px
>>583156020

It's probably nothing, OP.
>>
>>583156198
I live in the country btw
>>
File: Mother-and-baby-portrait-002.jpg (58KB, 393x600px) Image search: [Google]
Mother-and-baby-portrait-002.jpg
58KB, 393x600px
>>583156020
Change the batter in your fire alarm.
>>
>>583156413
this
>>
>>583156020
Dont mind us OP. just you friendly neighborhood future new world order overlords field testing some gear. The beep is a design flaw considering the csmeras, internet, and cell monitors are supposed to be covert. In future models they will be smaller and quieter so you wont even know theyre there. Sorry for the inconvienience.
>>
>>583156198
sounds like it. OP you should make youtube videos of what's happening while you make schizophrenic rants. this will intimidate the gangstalkers and keep them at bay.
>>
>>583156606
In all seriousness though, anyone ever thought "wow, literally every mobile device I own has a camera, RFID chip, and a microphone in it that can be covertly accessed."
>>
>>583156198
>>583156356
But since you mentioned it. Around the time I started hearing it there was some shit going down, one of my previous co-workers had had some friends getting killed and he thought he was next so he didn't show up for about a month. About a month later her showed up to get his check, told the manager what happened. Haven't seen him since.

But the odd thing is within a week of him coming to pick up his check I was followed all the way home from work(30 minute drive) And I know I was followed because I slowed way the fuck down at passing zones and they didn't pass me. They stopped following at my neighborhood. I turned left they turned right.
>>
>>583156413
I checked, And it's not that.
>>
>>583156863
Where tha fuck do you work?
>>
>>583157067
Shitty restaurant with x-cons

>>583156961
Also if it were a smoke detector why would it only beep while I walked?
>>
That happined to me for agez.... turned out to be my fridge, the deodorizer and water filters needed changing....
>>
>>583156839
Nope. Because I dont own one device that has a camera in it apart from my actual digital camera. Dont own a mobile phone. Dont know what other devices you could be talking about besides that.
>>
>>583157192
Well I higly doubt a busboy/waiter/cook would warrant that kind of stalking. Do you have any idea how much surveilance gear costs? Not to mention that such things are supposed to be covert so why would they make fucking noise.
>>
>>583156863
Check your rafters/attic for cameras. Check for things under the floorboards. get a camera system setup and a security system. If you don't have a gun, get one.
>>
>>583157417
Phone, tablet, laptop with webcam. That sorta thing. Dont own a mobile phone? How?
>>
>>583156020
try and record it for us
>>
>>583157371
I live in a fairly large house and can hear it in my room(upstairs).

>>583157619
>Live in the country
>don't own gun

>>583157902
K
>>
>>583157619
So he can fight off the ninjas who put the cameras there in order to spy on a waiter? Okay OP. either youre making this shit up, or arent really a resurant worker. I wanna help but your story doesnt add up. Does your family have a history of mental illness? Maybe you are just schizophrenic and imagine that somebody is monitoring you to find out how much on tips you make at your resturant.
>>
File: Business Cat.jpg (31KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
Business Cat.jpg
31KB, 408x408px
I put my asshole on doorknobs at wirk
>>
>>583156020
>BECAREFULL

which retarded 10 year old made that image?
>>
>>583157561
>>583158083
Have you ever met a con? These guys don't give a fuck how much stuff costs cause they could go back tomorrow. Like one of these guys literally bought a $400 turtle, it died within 2 weeks and he went and bought 2 more.
>>
>>583156020
only one solution

find someone to verify the sounds.
are there people you know who can stay with you in your house for a while?

you can also contact police if the audio is real and no hallucination.
ask a doctor what might cause this. describe the situation in detail to him. if he suggests you might be mental, take his advice.
>>
Op replace the batteries on your smoke detectors. Even if the batteries are not dead all the way it will still beep. They will start to beep a soon as they start getting low. So check all of them through out your house. Good luck fag.
>>
google eviltron
>>
Its definitely the faggot meter going off. Its working perfectly
>>
>>583158179
google lol

>>583158478
Yeah I was actually going to try and do that tomorrow

Also before anyone asks I don't have tinnitus
>>
Depending on the beep it could be absolutely nothing

Most electronics will hum and it wont always be audible, a considerable amount will beep or make a long drawn-out beeping noise that seems to last ages, basically a high pitched hum

Tinnitus before it creates a permanent ringing can cause the same sounds and noises as electronics with or without the loud classical ringing noise
>>
>>583158352
Well you say you live in a large house that you suspect is bugged but claim to work at a resturant that caters to ex cons. So how exactly is it that you pay for a big house by working at a shitty resturant, and somehow have an oceans 11 style surveillance plot set up inside of it to spy on you. Just saying, sounds like insanity, or a lie from where I sit. Used to work in intel. One of such a device you speak of costs more than a person could fence your shit for, why spend thousands of dollars spying on a guy just to kill him for no reason or to steal a tv and a few electronic items that you can only sell or pawnor 1/4th the actual value. Not to mention that covert cameras and microphones dont beep. Why tha fuck would you install a listening/viewing device that periodically announces its presence. Are you on drugs or meds? Some substances can cause auditory hallucination coupled with intense paranoia in some people.
>>
>>583159325
I took acid for the first time a while back, although it was about 2 weeks after I started hearing the beeping. It also doesn't happen all the time.
>>
>>583159643
Just saying, I used to be an intel analyst, taking collected info like surveillance, written interview transcripts, etc etc then figuring what it meant, if it was accurate, if it was useful, and who could use it, then forwarding it to them. Your story doesnt really seem to check out. Theres something you aint telling us, your making it up, or are just mistaking your fire or carbon monoxide alarm for something else.
>>
File: 56353.gif (459KB, 500x409px) Image search: [Google]
56353.gif
459KB, 500x409px
Go back to bed, OP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svzMK33PMUk
>>
>>583159643
no offense
and also not meaning to scare you
you really should get your mental state checked
it's no shame in it as long as you take things in your own hands, even if there is something going on inside your head that's not supposed to be

it doesn't mean that you're going totally insane. can as well be just a little stress getting to you as well. sometimes the brain just can't handle it too well and comes up with really stupid shit.

whatever it is, even if it turns out to be tinnitus or some electronic device, i wish you good luck OP
>>
>>583160609
NOPE
>>
>>583160575
I mean I know the surveillance thing is probably not it but that's just the first thing that came to mind.

>>583160715
Heh. Pretty sure I'm not sane but even if it was any of that stuff why would it only happen in/around my house?
>>
File: mq1.jpg (4KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
mq1.jpg
4KB, 200x200px
No dying. Only rebirth. Only continued from the past. Over and over again. Death is the point of completion, OP. The beeping will come back tonight, but acknowledge what it really means to you instead of blundering around, asking for an apple that comes before the tree.
>>
File: 1379282628414.jpg (94KB, 450x495px) Image search: [Google]
1379282628414.jpg
94KB, 450x495px
>>583159325
>Why tha fuck would you install a listening/viewing device that periodically announces its presence.

>mfw

but could be to inflict psychological damage but OP may already be at max capacity
>>
>>583161310
ayy lmao
>>
simple, buy cheap recording devices and set them to be as sensitive as they go, leave em for a night, open the sound files in a computer later and see what they heard, if its nothing, then you really are a schizo and you need help
>>
>>583156232
ayy lmao
>>
>>583156198
hahaha

just because here is a video of this bullshit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WuGR_DmnoI
>>
>>583161310
Fuck dude right as I was reading that I heard 3 beeps 1-2 seconds apart

>>583161784
It sounds like it's coming from somewhere I just don't know where. It definately doesn't sound like it's in my head.
>>
>>583161973
only one way to find out faggot, just do some experimenting! use something like audacity so you can see the whole recording at a glance.
>>
POSTING IN CAPS BECAUSE YOU ARE BEING PRANKED! as another anon said, this is probably someone messing with you using either an Eviltron or an Annoy-a-tron. Both devices make either a buzzing or high/low beeping sound. They are fixed with magnets and will probably be stuck to the back of a radiator, on the bottom of a desk drawer or inside ceiling plates if you have those.
Source: Me and my boss calling the AC repair guy because thought that the beep came from the AC unit. He even convinced himself that the beep meant Supercool and he would actually feel a lot colder. Don't trust other people to verify because they are in on the joke
>>
schizo
>>
>>583159325
Agreed.

The amount of shit going on isn't compatible with the rest of the story. The amount of resources and effort to spy on somebody may not be as dramatic nowdays as it has been, but it's still effort.

Not to mention most survealance systems don't beep, because that could reveal their location. As for somesort of psychological warfare, it isn't very likely.

OP I advise you to get a recorder and record your daily routine. When you start hearing the beeping again, write down the time and keep on recording. Eventually go back to the recording and check if there actually was any beeping. If there was beeping and regardless of the efforts you cant find the source of the noise, then you could use a 3 dimensional recording device to find the position of the sound. Just keep recording and moving the device more towards the sound until you find the source.
>>
>>583156020
Plug your ears' see if it's still there
>>
File: knocking.jpg (78KB, 875x695px) Image search: [Google]
knocking.jpg
78KB, 875x695px
I keep knocking but there is no answer.
Maybe I should just go home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFxiJlee1is

OP asks and knows but doesn't know and doesn't comply.
>>
>>583162474
Though, I have heard that watches are hidden in buildings to irritate the people living there. Things like these are generally located in ventilation tubes.

Again, it's nothing really to be concerned about.
>>
>>583162249
Nah my dad used one of those on me back in highschool he put it under my bed it doesn't sound anything like that
>>
File: 34376.jpg (135KB, 664x933px) Image search: [Google]
34376.jpg
135KB, 664x933px
BEEP beep, OP. We'll come back another night, if you're more willing.
>>
File: 5786.jpg (104KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
5786.jpg
104KB, 640x426px
When you hear it, just follow.
>>
If people where secretly installing monitoring equipment in your home I am fairly certain they would not use any that beep.
>>
>>583163514
That's the thing though I try to and it just sounds like it's coming from somewhere else. Like I'll hear it upstairs go up the stairs hear it in the bathroom walk in the bathroom hear it down stairs go downstairs now I hear it coming from the living room or the kitchen. And when I stop moving to try and and pinpoint where it's coming from it stops immediately, I start moving again and it starts beeping again.
>>
>>583163809
u crazy bruh
>>
>>583163809
>Get professional audio equipment,
>follow it
>pinpoint it
>locate
>destroy
>>
File: jkl.jpg (65KB, 582x400px) Image search: [Google]
jkl.jpg
65KB, 582x400px
>>583163809

Asking for the apple that comes before the tree.

Perhaps, instead of trying to find it like a human, try to listen to it, like a soul.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcogpnENWTE

You'll find it. Eventually. A long drawn out process, but eventually, you'll get there.

You know it's true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcogpnENWTE
>>
>>583164174
Yes I know I'm crazy...
>>
File: 343.jpg (38KB, 717x404px) Image search: [Google]
343.jpg
38KB, 717x404px
We came close but not tonight.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.