[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /b/ros any tips on how to lick a pussy? kinda new to this,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

File: aaa.jpg (143KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
aaa.jpg
143KB, 1280x960px
hey /b/ros
any tips on how to lick a pussy? kinda new to this, any tips are welcome
>>
lick the clit the entire time gently at first then faster while the girl is laying spread eagle
>>
use your tongue
>>
dont bite hard.
unless theyre into that shit for which they will tell you before hand
>>
File: tumblr_lak7t1GNsW1qagh5k.gif~.gif (209KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lak7t1GNsW1qagh5k.gif~.gif
209KB, 200x200px
>>
File: 1401893931430.jpg (890KB, 400x4136px) Image search: [Google]
1401893931430.jpg
890KB, 400x4136px
>>582952458
There you go.
>>
>>582952458
switch between direct stimulation (clit) and teasing (everywhere else) to keep em enjoying it. If they want to get off immediately, they can do it themselves. If you do it right, you'll keep em on edge longer than they could do themselves, and that right there, is how you get em asking for more
>>
>>582952736
/Thread
>>
File: stevebrule.jpg (31KB, 375x281px) Image search: [Google]
stevebrule.jpg
31KB, 375x281px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N8Ta0v7dSM
>>
Spell out her name slowly with your tongue over and over or just do the alphabet
>>
File: 1387564914392.png (578KB, 500x575px) Image search: [Google]
1387564914392.png
578KB, 500x575px
>>582952768
/thread

this pic is sound advice, I may add put pinky finger in pooper and two others in pussy kek
>>
How do you deal with smell/taste?
>>
well, i kinda got that the clit is key

sucked my first pussy like yesterday
any tipo on specific movements or something like that?
>>
>>582952458
protip: to get any girl to like you, simply /wrists
>>
>>582953309
Chinese chicks are pretty acidic.

Your not down there for ever, so most odours can be ignored
>>
>>582953309
I like it to be honest
>>
>>582953309
The taste and smell.is fucking awesome why would this be a problem? Is she a landwhale, 40+, shower once a week?
>>
I generally focus my mouth on the clit while i finger her
>>
>>582953661
18yo, fit, thin, washes, shaved.
>>
Copy of something I wrote a long time ago. So use it as you will.

I'm of course basing this on the assumption that the girl's pussy isn't gross or smells so bad you can't get near it.

Kiss it lightly, all over. The labia, inner and outer, the clit, the bottom part of the opening, just be gentle like you're making out with it. Light, mildly sloppy kisses. Then as she gets wetter and starts to writhe a bit, start adding some tongue. Don't lick it like you're painting a fence, just run the tip of your tongue over the same areas you kissed and dart it a little against the clit. A lot of women don't like their clit to be pushed too hard, so adjust your pressure and see what makes them moan. Some like you to really tongue it hard, others like it light.

You can also suck the clit and hood into your mouth and 'bite' it with your lips (no teeth). Or draw it into your mouth and then press your tongue against it. Lick around the hood.

Basically avoid big sloppy licks that aren't really touching anything, or stabbing your tongue into their pussy like it's a cock. You can do that a little, and playfully, but don't do it and expect great results.

*These tips may not work on every girl, but I have been very successful with it in my 20+ years of having sex. Adjust as needed.
>>
>>582952458
just get better at it over time you dumbass
>>
>>582953945
femanon here. you, good sir, have it right. teach the masses! the open mouth, soft kisses normally drive me crazy, and I actually like being tongue fucked more than what you described, but every girl is different. bravo. seriously.
>>
>>582952458
Lick her asshole a little as well. Women loves this but won't admit it. Take a breather every few mins, easier your head up and take a few breaths like rubbing her clit with 2 fingers. You don't want her to lose contraction
>>
File: 1400130773244.png (417KB, 757x720px) Image search: [Google]
1400130773244.png
417KB, 757x720px
You're likely going to get a lot of virgin advice, so take these tips:

#1: Although it sounds sappy to say "it's more about mood," it is. Ensure you've got her hot and bothered before you even touch her slit.

#2: Don't attack it directly--TEASE. Kiss around her inner thighs, around the outer labia, etc. Make her buck her hips and beg you to touch her directly.

#3: At that point, any stimulation she feel will not be oversensitive, but extremely erotic. Still, work your way up: Light kissing/licking on the outer labia, then inner, then finally the clit (ensuring to ratchet up the intensity as before).

If you always keep in mind that for women, foreplay = sex, and that getting them to the point of almost going crazy with anticipation is what turns them on the most (and almost ensures they'll cum), they'll be talking about you to all her friends. Most guys think that bludgeoning her clit with spastic licking or giving her the "shocker," i.e. starting the stimulation at '11,' is the key. That couldn't be farther from the truth, and not only does teasing make her infinitely more aroused, but the psychological aspect of "control" that you'll embody by toying with her stimulation and making her a captive to her need for you to finally let her have it will simultaneously get her off the hardest *and* make you seem like an alpha sex god in her mind.

I'm not only the president of this technique, I'm also a client.
>>
>>582954240

That's the hardest thing; every girl is different. It took me forever to figure out one girl, she likes to be licked directly under her clit in a side to side motion. It's like solving a Rubik's cube sometimes.
>>
>>582954619
yea. some of us are trick ponies. there's a general way to do it, which is still good, but it's when you've been with a person long enough for them to catch on to what makes you quicken your breath that steals the show. op, pay attention to what she responds to and act on that.
>>
File: only faggots spit it out.jpg (71KB, 540x522px) Image search: [Google]
only faggots spit it out.jpg
71KB, 540x522px
>>582953309
see pic in
>>582953286

anything from that to a pleasant hint of wet skin and musk. casually ask about personal hygiene, eating habits and metabolism to be sure. she may or may not be creeped out
>>
File: ewa88.jpg (69KB, 490x489px) Image search: [Google]
ewa88.jpg
69KB, 490x489px
>>582952736
>>
>>582954932

My ex wife hated that I knew her so well. I could kiss her a certain way and make her cum, or if I was rubbing her clit I could whisper certain things in her ear and she would cum. She would get so mad because she knew I was controlling her.
>>
>>582952458
milky coins and salt
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.