[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

Sluts call a basement dweller harry potter and then spit on

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 213
Thread images: 30

File: rekt.jpg (61KB, 465x358px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rekt.jpg
61KB, 465x358px
Sluts call a basement dweller harry potter and then spit on him and then get fucken REKT.

http://www.itv.com/thismorning/hot-topics/attacked-for-calling-man-harry-potter

Thoughts?
>>
>>582834476
>bullies get what they deserve
>they're the victims
>>
god bless
>>
>>582834898
they're a couple of dykes.

of course they're going to cry and play the victim card regardless of what they did to deserve their beatings
>>
>>582834898
Naturally
>>
>>582834898
>nerds defending themselves
>acceptable
>>
File: 1413679369757.gif (2MB, 383x576px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1413679369757.gif
2MB, 383x576px
>>582834898
>being a fag
>get chirped by girls
>prove you're a total fag
>other fags like him that get chirped by girls often get backed up on the internet
>0 vagina's irl seen to date

kill yourselvessss he deserves to get ripped on
>>
Fuck em, whinging on national trash tv because they bullied someone?! Lucky he didn't stab you girl!
>>
>>582834476
Don't fucking talk shit to people unless you're prepared for what might happen as a result.
>>
>>582834476
scuzzy chavs, shame he didn't finish the job and purge them
>>
File: dissent-is-hate.gif (63KB, 339x499px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dissent-is-hate.gif
63KB, 339x499px
The feminist bias being reported in the story is astounding.

She and her friend followed the boy for blocks constantly berating him and throwing rocks at his head, believing all along that he couldn't defend himself from her assault because the patriarchy protects her.
>I can bully you with impunity because other men will protect me.
Now she's the victim. Yeah right. This bitch had it coming and I wish more people in England had the courage to say so on camera.
>>
>>582835485
girls?
>implying these creatures barely count as humans
>>
Man, I was called Harry Potter all the time when I was younger, just because I'm white, brown hair and had glasses. It was not so common...
>>
>>582834476
Isn't this old news? I thought I'd seen it before.

Also we wonder why schools fucking get shot up. You push, and push, and fucking push until someone goes over the edge and loses it. Then were all like
>violence in vidya gaems
>mental illnesses
>where were the parents at

No fucks given for these sluts who pushed someone too far. They're lucky he didn't injure them further, or even worse use a gun.

Yes I was bullied a lot during school.
>>
>>582836287
and thats why people still tramp over you, you beta cunt

I do not condone violence on females, but if you spit on me I'm going to fuck you up regardless of gender.
>>
fucking deserved it.

you can tell they're chavvy scum. i like the way itv spin it ''MAN ATTACKS innocent sweet young teens''. ''poked fun at him'' - is that what we call bullying now? dude was a 19 year old beta who probably was getting bullied by them way more than they're making out. not some random jacked dude in his 30's who lost his shit randomly.
>>
>>582836287

The notion that he was "only called Harry Potter one time" is exactly what I mean by the feminist bias in this story. Every article reporting this story significantly tones down her behavior in order to paint his reaction to it as extreme.
>>
On the bright side I think they probably replaced the shit that got kicked out of them with some sense.
>>
>>582834476
The 2 dads here are fucking idiots they've come on here to clear their name but ended up worse off I'd say.
>>
Someone got their FB?
>>
The one on the left looks like a total bitch.

They both are.

Fucking shitbags.
>>
when you poke a bear repeatedly how can you not expect a reaction? those two sluts knew deep down that they were going to get rekt, yet they can't own up to their behavior. more street justice will be dealt if they keep on milking that feminist bias.
>>
>>582834476
My sister is similar. She thinks that because she is a girl she can say and do anything to provoke men without them retaliating. Some day a guy is going to beat the shit out of her because of how warped her view on reality is. Then she is going to play the whole "oh poor me woman victim card" and I won't support her one bit. I hate toxic bitches.
>>
File: 1247697159096.jpg (8KB, 252x178px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1247697159096.jpg
8KB, 252x178px
>>582837217
what are you talking about anon?
>>
>>582834476


Moral of the story, if you are going to commit a crime do it in England or any other European country.
FFS, that's attempted murder, Battery, Assault with a deadly weapon, Child Endangerment, and Felony possession of a concealed weapon; you would get 25 to life in America.
>>
This reminds me with a female classmate of mine was puncturing me with the compass tool in class. I got so pissed off that I stabbed her hand with my pencil (it was totally dull, not sharped) Of course she cried a lot and at the beginning everybody blamed me for it, until I told them what she was doing. It must have hurted her a lot because she didn't think before speaking and admitted it in front of my teachers. If she had said that it was a lie, I would have been banished from school a month or so.

She still wears the scar. Sadly, she was an airhead with big boobs, it was a pitty things ended otherwise.
>>
>>582834476

I hate how he got four-and-a-half year jail term like they're the actual victims of this.
>>
>poked fun
if the roles were reversed he'd have been arrested for harassment before they had stabbed him
>>
>>582834476
wait. he got in trouble for standing up for himself?

the sun has truly set on the British Empire.

hang your head in shame, britbongs.
>>
File: 1390695106802.gif (2MB, 340x340px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1390695106802.gif
2MB, 340x340px
>>582838125
and that was the closest you ever got to sex. With anyone ever. The end.

>>582834476
I'd fuck the one on the right for sure, if she kept her mouth shut.

Serves them right for harassing the poor lad.
>>
Its blocked in my country, can someone give another link?
>>
>can not be viewed from your country or location
>>
File: 1393809291170.jpg (74KB, 800x888px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1393809291170.jpg
74KB, 800x888px
>>582838359
fucking this, makes me rage so much
>>
I myself growing up have been bullied by types like them, they never let up and don't give a fuck. They needed that beating.
>>
>>582834476
No side is right here.
>>
>>582838734
Haha, but no, I fucked a 16 year old girl later on.
>>
>>582834476
Words are no reason to fight someone. The spitting is a bit much I guess, but I have been spit upon and I didn't kick their ass.
>>
I wish I had the balls to stick up for myself in secondary school

I was the scrawny nerdy kid and got bullied (see BULLIED, it's not "teasing" or "poking fun") by a bunch of people

I look back now and wish I could have gone full Adam Lanza rage and picked up a chair and nailed someone over the head with it

When you're like 12 the worst that can happen is you'll get expelled, and who the fuck cares about that

Instead I was a bitch and just took it all without doing anything
>>
File: wutisthisiduneven.jpg (55KB, 550x550px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wutisthisiduneven.jpg
55KB, 550x550px
>>582834476
>Guy bullies girl
>Girl goes crazy
>Guy goes to jail

>Girl bullies guy
>Guy goes crazy
>Guy goes to jail

What the fuck am I missing here? and women are complaining that men are more privledged.
>>
>>582838749

>When Leah Pearce, 16, and Emma Keeble, 15, poked fun at 19-year-old Ryan Walker by calling him Harry Potter, they could never have imagined the horror that would ensue.

Walker snapped and attacked one of them with a knife and the other with his bare fists, leaving them both hospitalised and frightened for their lives. Now serving a four-and-a-half year jail term, Ryan Walker has expressed remorse for his actions. But that comes as little comfort to Leah, Emma and their respective fathers Jason and Allen, all of whom join us today to tell their story.

For advice and support see our victims of crime and bullying helplines

Catch up with anything you've missed on This Morning on ITV Player
>>
>>582834476
"video is unavailable in your country"
brits can go fuck themselves but from the sound of things, they are bullies and got what they deserved
>>
>>582838972
>>582839027
fucken pussy ass bitches
>>
>> Anti-bullying media punditry
>> "Bullying is bad!"
>> Dumbshit white trash ghetto-booty insult fat nerd
>> Fat nerd sick of shit, sick of bullying, sick of dumb opinionated bitches
>> Tries to stab a bitch
>> OH TEH NOES, WOMEN ASSAULTED MAN PRISONED
>> Why no one talking about Bullying now?
>> Because fuck this country, that's why.

TL:DR - degenerate women, degenerate fat guy tit for tat, arguments in favor of bullying laws completely political, human rights are optional
>>
File: 1414558277541.jpg (166KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414558277541.jpg
166KB, 1440x900px
>>582837230
this

i want to see some beta justice and tears
>>
After the sentence, Leah's mum Claire Pearce, said: "I don't think the sentence was enough for what he did. He admitted he flipped and it was the final straw."
Dude is in jail for 4 years.
Fuck this bitch
>>
>>582839171
Next time he'll learn to rape them. He's going to jail anyway.
>>
>>582836674
Honestly dude, get mace or a tazer. I watched a cop taze this drunk bitch at a bar and Holy fuck it was hilarious.
>>
Poor guy.
He was probably just a quiet introvert who liked to spend his time studying, hoping to get out of the hell hole which is school and do something with his life.

Now his life is going to be ruined, coming straight out of jail with a criminal record for grevious bodily harm or some shit, whilst these bullies are getting paid to appear in the press making it seem like they're the victims.
>>
>>
>>582834476

Their version of events doesn't seem to match up with what I read at the time of this attack. I hate the way Schofied and titcow don't question why the chub one was smirking constantly through the interview. I cant believe that the parents had the gaul to go on tv with them, its their fault for raising scummy little cows with no manners.
>>
File: 1.jpg (17KB, 236x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.jpg
17KB, 236x281px
>>582838012
>he thinks people are upset the guy got 4 years in jail

That's right, you're a good goy. Just sit back and let the feminist brainwashing really take control of you.
>>
>>582834476
This story really pisses me off. The Mirror actually included this quote in their article on it:

"I feel sorry for the next person that calls him a name."

What the fuck.
>>
>>582840023
post the FB dammit
>>
>>582834476
They were cunts about it. You can tell they're talking bollocks to an extent.
>>
Omega tier faggot can't handle getting picked on. Spergs out

He deserves to get split in half by a BBC in prison, since he's already a little bitch
>>
How dare he defend himself from a violent woman. Who does he think he is, a human being?
Lock him up and throw away the key and let him out only after he has been thoroughly sodomized. A fitting punishment for a man who thinks he has the right to use violence to stop a girl form having a little fun.
>>
Give us their dox if you got it, these fucking whores got off scott free. We can change that.
>>
>>582840023
wheres the back cover for her phone?
>>
>>582840610
probably fell off while she was getting her head kicked in
>>
>>582840698
lel
>>
>>582834476
>http://www.itv.com/thismorning/hot-topics/attacked-for-calling-man-harry-potter
>For advice and support see our victims of crime and bullying helplines
what the fuck? they are the ones bullied?
>>
>>582840698
oh yea that makes sense
>>
>>582840893
britbongistan is overrun with female logic and sharia law.
>>
>>582840554
This.
>>
got to get a hold of facebook account and find private messages showing that they bullied this kid and laughed about it
>>
>>582840970

don't bring Sharia Law into this fag
>>
File: Karen.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Karen.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
>>582839110
Welcome to the Men's Rights Movement.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp8tToFv-bA
>>
>>582836501
Remember seeing this awhile back too. Apparently it wasnt the girls first interaction or time calling him Harry Potter.
>>
>>582841072
He didn't, the government brought Sharia Law into this country
>>
File: 1416596643145.jpg (43KB, 658x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1416596643145.jpg
43KB, 658x720px
>>582840893
Because being called hairy potter is so much worse than brutal assault.

>mfw seeing all the beta rage ITT
>>
>He claimed he launched the ferocious attacks in Southampton after being goaded repeatedly by the girls.
>>
>>582841272
Becomming alpha one punch at a time
>>
Didn't this happen a while ago? But fucking bitches, man. They bullied this kid thinking he wouldn't fight back and then he went hulk mode on them. That dude had more balls than most nerds. Ryan Walker is a superhero. Walker-Man defeating evil one insult at a time.
>>
>>582834476
>talk shit
>natural overreaction
>muh agreeshun
>poor guy gets 4.5 years
>>
>>582840452
What's with all these faggots that want to be spit on. Is this some kind of fetish? If they did it once I would still say something and dismiss it as accident it continued its assault. If you spit on a police officer it's assault right? How was he to know they weren't diseased bitches.
>>
>>582840023

Any of the other one? I feel a hate wank coming on.
>>
/leah.pearce.756
>>
>>582841494
>If you spit on a police officer it's assault right?
if you spit on a police dog it's fucking assault.

the lesson here: white males are lower than dogs in Britbongistan and should be punished for defending themselves.
>>
>>582834476
I'm confused. As a SJW should I be mad at the bullies mad at the woman beater?
>>
Are you guys serious?

You condone a someone, a female mind you, being attacked with a knife because she made fun of someone by calling them Harry Potter? Fuck that, I hope the pussy gets years behind bars.
>>
>>582841272
/thread lol

i'm all for standing up for yourself but attacking them with a knife is crazy, i bet he would've been in jail if the two bullies were male too
>>
>>582841783
Or*
>>
>>582841783
You should probably just kill yourself
>>
>>582841826
>>582841830
tumblr sjw pls go
>>
>>582836136
>being this beta
>>
>>582841272
> Implying his response was as a result of a one-off event and not him losing it after a decade of constant bullying.

I'd much rather be attacked with a knife, or serve 4.5 years in prison, than go through years of bullying.
>>
>>582839110
Well the difference is that the girl going crazy is probably her throwing a fit and pressing charges, not attacking the man with a knife.
>>
This should be a cringe thread for all the sperglord betas defending an omega tier beta faggot who deserves to go to jail and get butt fucked for 4.5 years for letting a couple girls break him
>>
Glad it he did it, fucking sluts like this are all over the place. They where fucking laughing during this, wish he finished the job.
>>
>>582842221
how about standing up for yourself without attacking someone with a knife you fucking retard lmao

>>582842325
THIS
>>
>>582842325
> break him
> becoming alpha
>>
File: 2863841.jpg (23KB, 330x440px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2863841.jpg
23KB, 330x440px
Kek
>>
>>582841272
because they go on TV, make their life a show because they were being total sluts, insulting someone and pushing on his nerves non-stop while probably living the dream privilege woman's life of today's era, and yet it isnt even recognized as bullying, this is the day yurofags are starting to put in practice the fact that feminism is more important than actual issues.

anti-bullying campaigns were developped cause people were wondering why the fuck people were snapping randomly, and ended up shooting people, and this factor was a huge one coming back every time, so people decided to act. Now feminazism twisted it so much that we turn the word back upon the bully victims instead of the bullies themselves, and without consequences for the bullies.

stfu fgt.
>>
>>582834476
This happened like a fucking year ago.
>>
>>582842406
> not understanding that when you make people feel absolutely useless and pathetic for years on end, you convince them into believing that they can't and shouldn't stand up for themselves
Hence why it always involves a "snapping" incident with knives or a school shooting or what have you
>>
>>582842672
oh boo fucking hoo you little pansy grow a pair, i have zero sympathy towards these faggots
>>
>>582842221
>boo hop hoo, why won't these girls stop picking on me? Maybe instead of improving myself to a point where they want to fuck me, I'll just be a little sperg bitch and stab them.
>>
People saying he is a faggot for loosing it over being called harry potter, are the same type of people who think that people jump in front of trains because of tedious life problems. You don't know their background, for all you know, their parents might be dieing, their cat got run over, cant afford rent, and then when someone called them a prick at school they broke and couldnt take it anymore, yet seem to think that they only killed themselves because of the name calling part.
>>
Is bullying in Britain as big a deal there as it is in America? Like there's shit load of anti-bullying campaigns at my school but I always thought it was because of school shootings.
>>
>>582842456
>told twice

fuck that bitch
>>
What the fuck are you talking abpout. He probably got bullied by a whole group for a period of time. And now these bitches thought it won't fire back because of their friends, and he's a loser, blah blah blah.

If I was related to that guy or his friends,these bitches would have to move away. I would show them what bullying is.

Don't get me wrong, he deserved a punishment, but over 4 years? And these bitches are treated like victims?
If the genders were reversed I can assure you it would have ended with community service and a therapy or something. Fuck this.

And these bitches will be playing this victim card for the rest of their lifes as soon as something happens or they have to take responsibility. In their work life and social interactions. "Oh I have a panic attack", if another bitch talks about getting raped these bitches will say "I was once almost killed", I'm the bigger victim. Fuck this.
>>
>>582843179
>Don't get me wrong, he deserved a punishment

Why? He was defending himself from all of the physical and emotion abuse to come after dealing with all that had already happened.
>>
The girls quite simply deserved to be put in their place. As well as the guy deserving his punishment for what he did to them. Those girls will definitely think twice before bullying another, and also others might learn from this as well, so... I think that by him beating the shit out of them it could help many others learn to be kind through fear if they cant figure it out on their own.
>>
>>582842836
>>582842975

> not understanding that personal responsibility goes both ways, and as responsible as he is for his actions, they are responsible for their incessant provocation

> being so beta you're trying to side with insecure girls who wanted to put down a kid to feel better about themselves
>>
>>582834476
Okay. Fuck them
I was bullied in hs bythis one guy
End of the yeari snapped and broke his nose when he wouldnt stop kicking me and calling me names
I got suspended
He got expelled
There were witnesses
If it were a girl andi had snapped I wpild probably had gone to juvie
Truth be told, you can really justfucking lose it and fight back on impulse
Fuck these cunts
Fuck feminism
Fuck bullies

Sorry for misspellings
On phone
>>
>>582843416
Right, because name calling and stabbing are equal
>>
>>582843120
I should think it's at very similar levels

We have anti-bullying campaigns too, but they're stupid because they're beta as fuck

Someone needs to come out and say that if you're a bully, then you're fucking pathetic and need to stop looking for people to step on to make yourself feel taller
>>
>>582834476

Love how CONVENIENTLY they leave out that the dykes assaulted him first, which is why he flipped out.
>>
>>582843416
like i said in my first post, i'm all for standing up for yourself, but if you think getting called names and being phsysically harrassed(or w/e) warrants attacking someone with a knife, you're a fucking moron.

lets face it most of the people siding with mister potter are people who were bullied themselves and were too pussy to do anything about it, fuck you all, faggots
>>
>>582841830
2vs1 isn't a fair fight either is it? He had know way of knowing how old they were or really who they were. They could have just as easily had a knife.
>>
>mfw her dad is actually voldemort and the whole thing was an elaborate setup constructed by voldemort to get harry potter sent to a prison in britain
>>
File: 20131221_151317-1.jpg (119KB, 452x306px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20131221_151317-1.jpg
119KB, 452x306px
>>582843416
Second that.
>>
>>582843364
This is how a society works.
If you beat the living shit out of somebody who beat up your son, well you deserve a punishment. I can understand and endorse the beating, but you also have to accept the consequences. We are not living in an anarchy.
>>
Loominati confirmed
>>
Only a faggot would hit a girl who called him names. That fucker was a pussy
>>
>>582843667
I was just wondering if it got brought up, some people don't know better unless their told. So yeah that's pretty fuck'd that their playing the victim card but also assault is assault and deserves some punishment.

TL:DR- fuck bullying and victim card but also you shouldn't stab people
>>
This thread is basically a beta trap, with all the /b/ros here sympathizing with one of their own
>>
File: bully-not-so-tough.jpg (13KB, 261x258px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bully-not-so-tough.jpg
13KB, 261x258px
Had these two cunts been men picking on a girl, the feminist hatemongers would all be laughing at how they got what they deserved.

Bitches were bullies who thought, like most dumb cunts these days, that men can't hit them. This brave young hero proved them wrong, and fired a warning shot across the bow of all dumb cunt feminists who mistaken believe that just because most men choose not to hit women, it doesn't mean that we actually can't if you push us too far.
>>
>>582844217
Spitting is considered assault these days. I didn't make the rules but if a police officer can slam someone to the ground for that these days why couldn't this guy who was against odds 2vs1 who could have had knives as well. Maybe he should have pepper sprayed them instead? They also were stalking him apparently for at least a few minutes or blocks of walking.
>>
>>582841826

Do your fucking research you dumb bitch, they assaulted him and he freaked out.o
>>
>>582844589
Your brave young hero is currently getting his ass fucked in jail.
>>
>>582844252
They all assaulted each other and it was started by the females spitting on the guy. And 2vs1 in court too because 2
Females can cooberate their stories and lie because apparently only those 3 witnessed it.
>>
>>582844946
Better that he be raped by men than humiliated by women.
>>
>>582839065
Same here.
I'm 30 now, but got bullied relentlessly.

There were these two fat girls that always made fun of me and blackmailed me into helping them doing their homework every day.

There were also these other stronger males that would kick me until I was crying everyday after school.

As a antisocial nerd there is no one that helps you.
Teachers?
>bet you had it coming you cheeky cunt
>they told on you first and now you want to save your ass

Teachers, police, parents are ALWAYS on the side of the popular, good looking kids.
As a poor, scrawny nerdy kid everyone hates you and you can't get help.

I really wish society would start seeing school shooters and the likes as victims as well.
They always portray them as monsters.
But they are victims. They have no other choice.

They get backed into a corner by society and in their mind the only escape is murder.
It's only logical.

I noticed that bias everytime I would defend myself.
>>
>>582842836
And with that kind of barbaric reasoning, if you can call it that, this will keep happening. If you don't take the time to understand an individual, you don't know shit about them, their struggles, or how they feel.

Very common with mental disorders, no one cares though. Like you, so when you have a daughter or a son. I hope either:

1. They snap and get themselves killed
2. Someone snaps and kills your family.

"OMG WHY DID THIS HAPPEN TO MY GIRLS"
>they were fucking assholes
>raised by a shit human being.
>because "bullying" is okay

Things like this will continue to happen, and people like you will come to face your ignorance through tragedy.
>>
>>582845260
You should know
>>
>>582842303
You're right, but you screwed up the order:

Throwing a fit, poisoning him and then pressing charges.

Though, my mom would fucking shank a bitch.
>>
>>582845396
some unrepressed stories
>get teased in class for being gay
>no one cares, everyone laughs at you
>the kid that teased me had a gay dad
>ask him if he learned what gay meant by him
>everyone looks at me like I'm the worst person

>get pushed into corner in class
>3-4 people hitting me and won't let me out
>endure it
>pretend I'm K.O.
>wait until they back up
>take the closest one and fuck him up
>throw a chair at the other ones
>get suspended while they walk away without consequences

>huge bully jumps on my back and demands to be carried
>walk up stairs
>can't hold it anymore
>at the top of the stairs let myself fall backwards and use him as a safe landing
>"but anon how could you"

Everytime only I got in trouble and there were often even cases where I got in trouble for doing nothing.
Society doesn't care about the feeling of us basement dwelling neckbeards
>they always steal my pens and stuff
>put little bit of shit and rotten stuff at the end of one pen and place it where it would get stolen
>wait until it gets stolen
>keep an eye at him
>as usual he gets bored in class and starts biting the end
>Only I get in trouble for it
>>
>>582845582
bullying is pretty normal but no-where did i say it is OK, i'll stop arguing with you now though as I can tell you are re-living your high school memories, I don't want to trigger you.
>>
>>582845582
They didn't deserve to be beaten like that. Now that fucker is getting what he deserves 4.5 years in prison where he will be sucking dick
>>
>>582843661
>>582843675

It's not about whether or not it involves a knife or not, or whether it was physical or not, and trying to find proportionality in response within that, it's about the turmoil it creates. It's just a shame that most people are so fucking basic they can't comprehend people going through extreme emotional and psychological turmoil.
>>
So the bully (girls) won this situation? So what, 4chan is always the bully and we usually win as well. Dumbass neckbeard needs to control his shit next time he gets picked on.
>>
>>582843990
>This is how a society works.
Punishing/blaming the victim, eh? Society does some times work that way. It doesn't make it any less shitty or excuse it any more
>If you beat the living shit out of somebody who beat up your son
strawman
>>
>>582834476
expecto whorenomum, bitches
>>
>>582843629
snapping etiquette. simple stuff.

i agree with this shit all the way...

>be me 15 /grade 10
>spring high school rugbyseason. i vent on opponents
>im short, 5'6
>get knocked in head, ref sits me out
>clears me at halftime to get back in
>get taunted and called a pussy by front row
>every scrum, dude would bring his knee up to kick me in the face
>lose it. i spike his foot.
>ref sees me breaks the scrum
>instead of standing up, i clock the guy and drive him into the ground.
>i get sat out
>guy sits out
>3 broken ribs
>blame adrenaline and bad hearing
>had to sit the game out, but no trouble

It fucking sucks getting bullied, but when you really let go and vent, you feel better, cleaner, for weeks.
>>
>>582837887
are you me? i can't wait for my sister to get the shit kicked out of her. hell, i might do it myself if i have to put up with any more of thi sshit
>>
>>582845826
Like being called harry potter? Grow the fuck up and take your victim mentality to reddit
>>
>>582834476
sluts deserved it.

too bad everyone is viewing it as they were victims just because they are females.

fuck feminist
>>
>>582845584
You keep letting bitches run all over you, beta faggot.
>>
>>582846507
> still not understanding that this was as a result of years of bullying and not a one off event
>>
>>582845757
For stalking, name calling, rock throwing, spitting.

How would you teach your kids to live? Do these things? I think it's fucked up, yes.

Those girls got quite a beating but they probably learned that they brought that upon themselves through constant nagging. You can't know how a person will react, especially an unstable one.

I know the feels because of my bipolar, I'll talk out for people. It's the lack of understanding that irks me. The biased media catering to the two like they did nothing wrong.

It was more than just Harry Potter.
>>
>>582840698
toppest of keks
>>
>>582834898
Patriarchy
>>
>>582842582

This guy knows.
>>
>>582846805
So should he and his parents be equally at fault for not dealing withe the situation in a mature manner? If so, then ultimately his actions were far more egregious and he deserves the punishment he got. What about all the victims of bullying who dont, you know, stab people
>>
>>582845891
Are you stupid?
I was talking about punishment, not the bullying! If you do something illegal you should get punished. Than I gave an example, I can understand the action but still think it deserves to get punished. The victim is at the same time the perpetrator.

Wait a moment, was this a bait with the whole victim blaming?
>>
>>582834476
Guess he should just have said "too bad you're not as hot as Hermione" and turn 360°
>>
>>582846808
Bipolar 1 or 2?
>>
>>582847808
2
>>
>>582847636

Yeah like the ones who commit suicide or shoot up schools because the anti bullying procedures are useless
>>
>>582847679

Your example was a strawman. You changed the situation to make your point; i.e. the definition of a strawman.

It was not bait, you're either a moron or a troll thinking some one defending themselves, FINALLY, a group of people with a long history of BOTH physically and mentally abusing him is a bad thing. Here's a hint for you, the keep word is defense. They started the fight months ago and continued it. He finally finished it.
>>
>>582843837
underrated post
>>
File: raginchild.jpg (42KB, 500x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
raginchild.jpg
42KB, 500x375px
>>582845396
>>582845715


Know this shit too well bro.

>put up with shit on the regular
>Know I could kick the shit out of most of them
>eventually end up going apeshit one day
>kick the utter shite out 3 of them, rough up a couple others, watch the other "tough guys" back off like the cowards they are
>get branded a psycho
>2 years of anger management for me
>Arseholes that caused the problem got treated like little snowflakes for 2-3 months "cause they had a terrible experience"
>mfw

On the plus side nobody fucked with me ever again.
>>
>>582835485
What the fuck is "chirped" supposed to mean?
>>
>>582848127
Man the fuck up. There is always going to be bullies, the little twats who get bullied are just going to have to man up. I was bullied in grade school, by the time I finished high school me and the guy who bullied me were great friends and he got over bullying people
>>
>>582848390
That's what you get for resorting to violence
>>
>>582848659

YOU DUMB ASS NIGGER, HOW ELSE DO YOU MAN UP THAN BEAT THE SHIT INTO THE BULLIES

god damn you is a dumb nigger
>>
How can these two beasts think its ok to talk shit to anyone I would have snapped shit too.
>>
>>582848881
maybe ... without a cnife??
>>
>>582848659
Youre the sort of guy to get cuckolded then suck his dick clean afterwards.
> *slurp* "im glad we can" *gag* "set aside our differences" *schlurp&
>>
File: 81215724.jpg (96KB, 581x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
81215724.jpg
96KB, 581x800px
these bitches deserve to be put on a billboard for bullying, the deserve to watch that kid walk free and they deserve nothing other than to be made fun of.

they taunted him and picked at him and because they are women they are getting some sort of special treatment because he "attacked" them...honestly I have no tolerance in my mind for bullying and women are ruthless about it so if you really want to know, these bitches need to be put on display for everyone to see what happens when you really do bully someone and they dont just sit and take it the fact that he is in jail is bullshit if this was the other way around you can bet for damn sure the media would make the man out to be the bad guy for taunting and poking fun this world is shit on subjects like this and honestly to be that primal when beating the fuck outta someone you know its deserved in some form or another

>Fuck these bitches, lets tourment them, lets see how they like it
>>
>>582849075
so how instead?
> inb4 you completely ignore the psychological effects of bullying
>>
File: 1394674904553.jpg (154KB, 680x798px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1394674904553.jpg
154KB, 680x798px
>>582848881
"Man up" to feminists means "take whatever abuse we deliver without complaint".
>>
>>582849185
This.

Probably quite the douche as well.
>>
>>582848659
> man the fuck up
> but don't man up too much
> if you get the amount of manning up wrong you either deserve the bullying and should continue going through emotional torment, or you should go to prison

wow you are a little bitch. you literally rolled over and became friends with your bully.
>>
>>582848659
>I have a story of bullying that turned out okay, so every case of bullying is actually going to turn out okay
>>
>>582843837
kek
>>
File: 1402241412676.jpg (59KB, 500x495px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402241412676.jpg
59KB, 500x495px
>>582848814
I can smell a pussy
>>
File: pooh.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pooh.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
>>582834476
>not replying with "You call me harry potter cause you want my magic wand." faggot deserves it.
>>
>>582849353
fists ... words ... reaching out to your parents ... savings hogwarts?
>>
>>582849435
"Its okay honey, the taste isnt even that bad really, haha im glad we cab all get along while i just get walked all over like a giant cum gargling faggot"
>>
>>582849965
His parents were killed by voldemort
>>
>>582849869
Exactly. The fact that this beta faggot could man up, work out and improve himself to the point that those girls are begging for the D is why he deserves to be ripped in half by black cock in prison
>>
>>582849576
Yes we became friends, no revenge or anything. The dude was messed up in the head and I became popular outside of school and as I develop socially it became uncool to fuck with me, so he would not bully me like he did in grade school and I reched out to him to see what was up
>>
>>582849965
What do you think about people who get bullied by those obviously physically stronger than them?

They can't fight back with words, everyone knows this just plays into the bullies hands and everyone laughs at them (insert that cringe video of the guy with his iPad in class)

They can't fight back with fists (they get pummeled)

So your last suggestion is tell your parents? What do you think that will achieve?
>>
File: em.gif (1MB, 230x290px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
em.gif
1MB, 230x290px
>>582843837
>>
>>582850302
>If you dont want to work out to impress scummy girls you deserve verbal abuse
>>
>>582850357
beta as fuck
>>
>>582849965
>fists
Bullies are mostly either physically stronger, in larger numbers or you will get in trouble

>words
They can bully you all day long.
But as soon as you counter one of their verbal abuses with one they will get angry and resort to physical violence

>parents
Not everyone has the privilege of having good parents.
Mine personally were fucked up druggies.
Whenever I reached out to them they didn't care or told me to stop being such a pussy.
Wow great help there parents.


Sometimes taking one for the team (bullying victims all around the word) is worth it and in this case only extreme measures work.

I think
>get bullied for years
>shoot up school
>kill a few that mostly deserved it
>bullying laws change
>thousands of helpless bullying victims saved
is the best course of action if you think about it on a longer timeline.
>>
Fuck these two cunts. Only mistake is them being alive.
>>
>>582850603
So much this.

>>582850302

> Someone criticizes an aspect of you and your choice is to either change that aspect of you or just take the bullying

This is the most pathetic thing I've ever read, absolutely no self-respect at all, beta as fuck
>>
>>582850603
Well, if he weren't a beta, then he wouldn't get picked on
>>
>>582850357
This one time a kid hit me in the chest, i punched him in the face about 5 times, he didnt fuck with me again, thats how you deal with douche bags, domt become their friends you beta
>>
>>582849683
Once you understand bullying and know what it can do and how it can help/hurt you are pretty much set.

Having a law of logic above others will keep you in check.

Obviously continuing to bully after you learn about it is fucked up, that is making the same mistake twice.
>>
>>582850440
maybe you should've tacen a good looc at yourself and asc yourself why you were being bullied, i got fucced with a bit myself because I was a goth cid, and even though i was the epitome of faggotry i didn't let it get that far.

man the fucc up you faggots you are all just relating to this autists because you were too pussy to do anything about your '' bullies '' in ighschool, how can you even call yourself a man lol
>>
>>582850876
>must fit arbitrary guidelines or get bullied
>>
>>582851030
Do you just not have a k key?
>>
>>582851030

Come to clearwater FL I ll fuck you up for free.
>>
>>582850784
Sorry, but betas deserve all the abuse they get for being too lazy to improve themselves. Welcome to reality
>>
>>582851226
have a hotcey on it and pausing the script doesnt worc
>>582851230
will it really help to deal with your emotional scars :(:(:(:(?
>>
File: 1413911366783.jpg (3MB, 4324x2883px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1413911366783.jpg
3MB, 4324x2883px
>>582834476
They fucked with the wrong nigga
>>
>>582851030
I got bullied because I was so much smarter than everyone else and I liked to learn. Unfortunately most people are fucking stupid and like to put kids down who are smart and like learning.

I'm laughing now, Ivy League degree, more connections than everyone in my secondary school combined, and a higher starting salary than most of those scumbags will ever reach in their lifetime.
>>
File: 1417185366764.png (245KB, 590x518px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417185366764.png
245KB, 590x518px
>>582851264
Am i cool now?
>>
>>582851264

So do loud mouthed whores. Cuts both ways, beta faggot.>>582851264
>>
>>582851409
good, i respect this, you turned all that negative energy into something positive, good for you
>>
>>582851409
prove you aren't a neckbeard living in your mom's basement with a superiority complex
>>
>>582851446
Well, you aren't gonna get picked on by girls like a bitch now, so yeah
>>
>>582851264
> implying I would rather be a hench aggressive degenerate who has absolutely zero skills than an educated and talented person who contributes to society and makes more for himself in 10 years than those faggots will in their life
>>
>>582851723
The fact you feel the need to "improve yourself" shows youre the insecure one
>>
File: 1417003300798.gif (2MB, 263x228px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417003300798.gif
2MB, 263x228px
>>582839171

Wait wait wait... They berate and taunt him for an extended period of time and HE is the bully? >>582839185

What the actual fuck?
>>
>>582850302
you're a fucking retard. Is this really how low males have sunk? this is such a moronic, retarded, stupid way of thinking I don't even know where to to begin.
>>
>>582851804
Do all of that but dont let people get away with walking all over you broman
>>
>>582852125
All humans have sunk pretty low man
>>
>>582851804
Right, because he's gonna contribute so much while being made air-tight be his cell mates for the next 4 years, because he sperged out when girls called him names
>>
>>582834476
>act like dicks
>take the piss out of a guy who has done nothing wrong
>guy takes offence
>fights back
>cry b/c womyn, and that's all womyn can do
>get on tv
>?????
>profit
>>
File: 4chan.jpg (1MB, 1600x1071px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4chan.jpg
1MB, 1600x1071px
Kid was a basement dwelling dumbass. When girls do stupid shit like that it means they really like you.
he should have turned around and seduced them both, make them do embarassing bizarre sexual acts while he photographed them, fucked them and dumped them.

instead he went all /b/ on them with a knife.
>>
File: 2247.jpg (9KB, 600x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2247.jpg
9KB, 600x400px
>>582841726
Underrated post
>>
>>582841494
>>582841726
Who the fuck says this guy got spat on?
>>
>>582838372
Come over, I have a daughter you may be interested in, are you a paki?
>>
>>582834476
>karma
./thread
>>
>>582852843
the 2 girls that spat on him
>>
>>582834476
If he hadn't had the autism, he would of realised they wanted to fuck...retard /not getinglayedunlessyoucounttheniggercockinprison
>>
>>582854884

Instead they got the knife and the fist. Serves those little sluts right.
Thread posts: 213
Thread images: 30


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.