[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I got caught trying to get my timid adopted cousin to fuck.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 29

So I got caught trying to get my timid adopted cousin to fuck. My aunt's furious. How do I get out of this?
>>
fuck aunt
>>
fuck the aunt
>>
fuck the aunt
>>
She's just mad you didn't ask her first.

Solution: threesome
>>
fuck the aunt in the ass
>>
>>582731694
she feels left out. ask for threesome
>>
fuck your aunt
>>
>>582731694
Green text this shit, nigger. Damn.
>>
>>582731694
Post a pic of both of you. Or at least give me a good mental image of you both.
>>
fuck you aunt
>>
None if this is going to help.
>>
Jack off alone
>>
>>582731694
i'd turn into a little british boy and say

"i've only begun to explore my self, you must know how it is aunt boys will be boys i'm like your son and i sincerely do apologize "
>>
>>582732682
You fucking came to /b/ looking for advice, anand you're surprised when it doesn't pay off? Nigga, you retarded.
>>
I've never seen such unanimous agreement on /b/

OP, you must fuck the aunt
>>
just put it in her butt
>>
>>582731694
fuck timid cousin before it's too late. you've already come this far.
>>
>>582732879
Oh no, I never expected real advice. I just asked for laughs. Calm your shit bruh.
>>
fuck the uncle. then you are the dominant male
>>
You greentext so we can better answer, nigga
>>
>>582732682
Was your cousin even receptive? If so, your aunt probably helped up your chances of fucking her
>>
Somehow she says she's entirely uninterested in sex.
>>
>>582733101
nice memes, OP!
>>
>>582733101
But for real, if no green text, I'm leaving.
>>
>>582731694
Fuck her right in the pussy
>>
>>582733429
Newfag knows not how to greentext.
>>
>>582733429
dis
>>
Rape your way out
>>
>have aunt fuck you in your faggot ass
>>
>>582733585
>fag
>>
>I think I get it now

She's a virgin as well. She's really slender with perky tits. She's a butterface really.
>>
fuck the aunt
>>
>>582733585
No, I'm asking you to green text. I didn't think I had to spell it out.
>>
>>582731694
Your aunt is just jealous you weren't trying to fuck her to
>>
I think the real question is whether your cousin was open to fucking you
If she was, keep trying and get her on your side in the process, make her aunt seem like the bad guy for not letting her enjoy herself or whatever bullshit you can think of
>>
>>582734223
And I was telling you I didn't know HOW to greentext. Seriously, I just figured it out.
>>
>>582731694
>>582731694
What is your age. What is her age?
>>
>>582731694
>trying to fuck my timid adopted cousin
i hope they all disown you the first thing about even remotely trying to commit incest is to make sure theyre down too you fucking retard
>>
>>582734298
I don't think she was. We talked about sex before. She's still a virgin and she talked about being afraid of it hurting. When I suggested we should fuck, she got defensive and said to leave her alone about it, and that she just isn't interested in sex.
>>
>>582734464
We're both 22.
She's kind of a recluse.
>>
>>582731694
tell the full story, what happened ?
>>
>>582734665
With a god tier ass like that? Nigga it's worth going to jail to rape that.
But for real, you should just try to see if you can finger her till she gets off. She will then get interested.
>>
>>582734665
I've heard of this before. Probably some fucked up trauma in her formative years.
>>
>>582731694
Ask your aunt to fuck, make it a three some
>>
She's a mama's girl. That's the only reason I got caught. She snitched hard. Full story in a minute.
>>
>>582734398
>be me
>check 4chan
>see this thread

its usually like this no one wants to read paragraphs
now green text before we loose interest
>>
File: fewf.png (255KB, 376x423px) Image search: [Google]
fewf.png
255KB, 376x423px
>>582734942
>must have been traumatized if she doesnt want to lose her virginity to her creepy cousin in law
>>
You cant reason with a hampster there is nothing you can do.
>>
>>582734864
To offer advice, we need to know if A) Someone overheard and told the aunt, B) If your cousin told an adult or your aunt directly, or if C) your cousin told a friend or something and it made its way through the grape vine back to your aunt. These 3 scenarios are very different.

Would it make sense if you had a crush on your cousin given your relationship (ie are you close?). In some cases, it may be okay to just sit back and be like 'what's wrong if I like my non-biological cousin' with your hands up
>>
>>582731694
fuck ur ant
>>
File: an_hero1.jpg (34KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
an_hero1.jpg
34KB, 750x600px
>>
>>582735540
We're both adults. She told her mother herself.
>>
>>582735381
adopted cousin. cousin isnt a thing..
>>
>>582736164
greentext this shit nigger
>>
>>582732538
>>582733301
>>582733585
>>582735334
Fuck you autistic bitches. Hard to read OP's 'paragraph'? Really? Run out into traffic, please.
>>
>be me
>playing hyrule warriors with cousin
>go to bathroom
>skype cousin from phone
>suggest we fuck
>come back and sit next to cousin
>cousin says she wants to go to sleep
>i know she is lying and wants me to leave

>i leave and message her at home
>she tells me to leave her alone about sex
>i message her a few more times only slightly suggesting it more
>she tells aunt
>aunt messages me on skype furiously

I don't usually greentext. That good enough?
>>
>>582736271
whatever way hes only related to her legally she still wasnt down to fuck and snitched on him
>>
>>582736403
You don't really get the point of green text, do you?
>>
>>582736164
What a fucking cunt
If I was in her position I would have just said fuck off and ignored you
She's a fucking retard OP
>>
>>582736575
>i message her a few more times only slightly suggesting it more
>she tells aunt
>aunt messages me on skype furiously

Honestly? Own up to it. How old are you? If you're over 18, just own the decision that you suggested it. Your mom and dad are finding out, that's already a given, no matter what.

You should tell them the story first, act totally unashamed. This will be talked about for a long time, so you need to act like a BOSS G when ever someone brings it up, which they normally wont.
>>
>>582736575
You made your own bed, time to fucking sleep in it.

You could always admit to your aunt that you're fucking insane.
>>
>>582736860
I expected her to do just that. Instead I get my raging aunt.
>>
>>582736575

She might be a recluse, but you just made yourself sound creepy as fuck.
>>
>>582736575

Holy autism batman!
>>
>>582736575
youre really creepy.
>skype from bathroom.
im willing to bet that shes wanted you to leave her alone for a long time and you gave her the perfect out.
So ling creepy clingy cousin
>>
>>582736575
Fuck, my family is close as fuck, this would ruin it.
>>
>>582737098
My aunt said that IF I mention it again, she'll tell my father. I kind of thought of a story about drunk-texting her that I could use.
>>
>>582736403
you must be new here
>>
>>582731694
those back dimples.
tell aunt if she wants in for a threesome.
>>
>>582737289
It's the opposite, really. She's clingy as fuck to me. That's PART of the reason I suggested it. Shit, a nigga was nervous. Yeah I went to the bathroom to say it. She's always been really fond of me. I do accept that I fucked up though.
>>
>>582737457
thats not cousin. shes a recluse virgin who doesnt want to sex her sexual predator adopted cousin. How would this white van owning OP get a pic of her?
>>
>>582732879
>Nigger confirmed
>>
>>582736575
Dude. Its one thing to ask a relative to fuck. Its another thing to be persistent about it when they clearly don't want to. You should have been more subtle and when she clearly rejected you the first time, you should have backed off or made it out to be a joke. Here's some advice - admit you're not only lonely and perverted, but you're borderline retarded as well. Start meditating or something to speed up your progress.
>>
>>582737361
Bro, come the fuck on. It IS going to get out. It's the fucking Breaking Bad S5a finale waiting to happen at every dinner table for now on.

You NEED to own your choice. You NEED to act like you're a boss mother fucker who doesn't give a fuck. Act heartless if you need to, say "she isn't even my cousin, she seemed totally game, she was given me these signals."

Do whatever you need.
>>
>>582737098
I'd own up to it but I'd make it more so that my cousin looks bad. Say something like yeah I eventually asked because she kept coming up to me wanting to talk about sex and how she's curious about it. Even flirted about it. When I asked her it was more of a joke than anything else, nothing serious, but it only even became possible to say the joke because she kept coming onto me saying and asking questions about sex and wanting me to explain things.
>>
>>582737625
please fuck the aunt tho
>>
Cum on their faces while sleeping shows dominance
>>
>>582737853
If there's texts though that story won't hold up. You need to alter it.
>>
To clarify. Pic is NOT my cousin. She's such a timid recluse, she would never take a pic like that. Ever. She's a butterface. She never wears revealing clothing. She wears the kind of clothes a 70 year old woman would wear. Its weird. But she's got a great body. I've only seen her at the beach a few years ago.

Also, in my defense, I feel like she might have led me on. We had a conversation about sex. Normal, mature conversation. Then we talked about how we both recently broke up with out girlfriend/boyfriend. In these exact words, she said "I kind of like being single, you get to do whatever you want, no strings attached. Know what I mean?" Seriously.
>>
File: 1412925453698.jpg (5KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1412925453698.jpg
5KB, 125x125px
>>582731694
move out of Alabama
>>
>>582738353
I think Hitler did nothing wrong
>>
File: 1416892661339.jpg (352KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1416892661339.jpg
352KB, 900x900px
>pic related op's life
>>
>>582738283
first of all its your cousin. Secondly, where is a picture. Seriously
>>
>>582738525
Adopted cousin.
>>
>>582737625
you should have started slow tho man, like jokingly threaten to put your tongue in her ass if she dies in dynasty warriors zelda.
>>
>>582737625
in all seriousness your best move would be to apologize in a way that flatters your cousin without being creepy (tell her you feel closer to her than to anyone and you misinterpreted your feelings or something). your aunt will likely be fuming for decades, but that might actually push your cousin closer to you, depending on how things work out. also don't make your move by texting from the john ffs; stare her in the eyes and exploit the intensity of the moment
>>
>>582737625
There's no way you're 22 in this situation. This is not how adults act, you and your cousin are twelve. There would be no "snitching" if you were grown, as your parents and aunt would have no control over either of you or be in charge of you. I suggest getting your cousin checked for asperger's, if you are truly both 22.
>>
>>582731694
I would go up to your aunt in person and be sincere, telling her that you felt like you got the wrong signals, you think your cousins cute (because non-biological), and that you realize you fucked up and that you offer your apologies and a promise to never do anything like that again. Else there will always be animosity between you two for the rest of your lives. A sincere apology like that coming from a young man to an older woman is your best bet.
>>
>>582738670
trvth
>>
>>582736575
Idiot, you're already fucked, lets see her
>>
>>582733585
READ THE GOTDAMN FAQ
> YOU GOTDAMN WHOM
USE THIS SYMBOL >
> GREEN TEXT=>
>>
>>582738525
I seriously have no pictures of her. Told you man she's a recluse. She doesn't even have a fucking FACEBOOK.

>>582738754
I thought about going that route. I honestly don't know if trying it face-to-face would have worked. Know how sometimes you can tell how a person will react to something? Not with her.
>>
>>582733048
He's right op, you're aunts already angry. So you might as well.
>>
>>582738283
Just play up your cousin being a backdoor slut and that she came onto you. If you go down, she goes down, slime her reputation as much as you can, be ready to talk shit about your aunt if you have to and say that your aunt even threatened you, called you a sick piece of shit and blackmailed you against your parents behind their back. Remember OP, you're the victim. If your slut cousin wasn't being clingy wanting to talk about sex all the time then you would have never have made that joke about having sex and your aunt should never have threatened you and made you feel nervous about your life.
>>
File: flying-spaghetti-monster.png (361KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
flying-spaghetti-monster.png
361KB, 600x750px
>>582738457
>>
>>582738457
Shit nigga u a skellybones
>>
>>582738457

I know you are a skeleton but your argument sounds valid.
>>
>>582738991
I know that's what I should do. I probably will once I build up the courage. Shit's hard though.

>>582739208
LMAO, I wish it was that easy. I actually care about my relationship with them though. She did constantly talk about sex though. Shit was sending all kinds of signals.
>>
>>582739631
bitch, i talk about sex all the time with my mother but that doesnt mean she wants to fuck me. I asked
>>
go to your dad and tell story, but tell him that cousin first came on to you, then strangely backed off and told aunt. Say that aunt threatened to tell your dad unless you fucked her. Admit that you fucked her 2 times now, the first time she kind of raped you. Call police with your father and file charges against your aunt. You've come this far dude, you need to put that bitch down.
>>
>>582738827
Nah seriously, we're both 22. Her birthday's a month after mine. She's just really fucking.. timid and reclusive. That's the only way I can describe her. She's a mama's girl man. She literally snitched on me, and we're both adults. I know I kinda fucked up, but damn, we're adults. Who the hell tells their parents?
>>
>>582739631
OP, you're retarded for suggesting sex out loud. Try to hang around her more, flirt with her and try to kiss her. If she doesn't want to kiss you, then give up. However, if she kisses you back then keep advancing.
>>
>>582739916
I liked that idea until the plead rape and calling police part.
>>
>>582739949
you're describing someone with mental health issues
>>
>>582739949
Your cousin, apparently.

Just rape her and get it over with. Your family will never look at you the same way, anyway.
>>
>>582740146
Then skip on that one. Say that at first you were afraid so you got started with her, but then in the middle of it, you said you needed to go to the bathroom and booked it. Then you went to him because you trust him and you thought it'd be the best thing to do rather than give into your scandalous aunt's demands
>>
>>582740261
My aunt won't, anyway. I honestly don't think she'll tell my father. They aren't close, and barely talk. And as mad at me as she is, she cares about me enough to spare my reputation. I am going apologize, though.
>>
>>582740146
she wont call police if you tell her that if anyone finds out about this theyll be really mad at her.
>>
>>582739916
>>582740146
>>582740491
If you can get yourself to cry while telling the story with snot coming out of your nose and shit, I think your dad will always believe your side of the story.
>>
>>582736860
>>582737149
That's not how recluse virgins work. I did the same thing with my ex girlfriend sister (ex cheated so it was for the lulz)

The sister didn't say anything to me. Continues to say everything is fine to this day, but my ex is furious and thinks I molested the sister. I didn't I just slept in a bed with her.
>>
File: BW32HN6.jpg (432KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BW32HN6.jpg
432KB, 1920x1080px
Telling her aunt is understandable because she might have felt like you were gonna get rapey on her especially because you kept pushing it after she said no which was retarded BTW should have just left it alone after that you tard just be a man and apologize to both your aunt and cousin together, tell them you still want to be close to them as family maybe start crying aunts love that shit
>>
>>582740594
who cares if your father, rest of your family finds out?
she's not even related to you.
>>
>>582741017
don't do any of this op.
>>
File: 63WG2zB.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
63WG2zB.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>582741434
yes op dont do the adult sensible human thing instead destroy your relationship with most of your family with false rape accusations, dont listen to this faggot he isnt even man enough to show his id.
>>
>>582738283
YO SHE WANTS TO FUCK. THESE ARE SIGNS. HIT IT AND QUIT IT ANON

HIT. IT. AND QUIT. IT
>>
>>582734516
>adopted
>incest
wat nigga
>>
>>582736575
Supreme gentleman detected
>>
So let's recap:
Go to your dad. Tell him
>You and your cousin were playing games and were flirting
>Cousin suddenly draws your attention by pulling her top down and showing top of nipples
>You freak out and go to the bathroom. Admittedly, it turned you on
>You suggest fooling around with your cousin
>She receives it poorly because autistic and tells aunt
>Aunt gets down on you over skype
>Go to aunt to apologize directly when it was just her at home
>She threatens that if you don't give her your cock, she will tell your dad
>At first you give in to her demands and start fooling around, disgustedly
>In the middle, you lie and say you have to go to the bathroom
>You fucking booked it because it was wrong
>You decide to tell your dad because you know you can trust him with everything, father to son
While getting to the part where you talk about the aunt wanting you to sex her. Force yourself to cry and have snot coming out of your mouth.

One way to do this is to put a small amount of something spicy on the tip of your fingers and put it in your eyes when you get to that part of the story. Your eyes will water and snot will come, all you need to do is make the face.

If you include the crying part, your dad will always believe you and the family will REALLY look down on your aunt, not because they believe you, but because if the possibility exists that she really did do that, she is supposed to be the more mature adult. It looks a lot worse that she would do that compared to what you suggested to your cousin.
>>
>>582741687
she is not related to him.
why does it matter?
>>
story time: How did this all begin. give us a backstory
>>
>>582731694
>buy pistol
>start an hero thread
>send link
>>
>>582742158
Tell the rest of the family about it and go to therapy for a few weeks to make it look legit
>>
File: 1371869062833.jpg (211KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1371869062833.jpg
211KB, 1280x853px
>>582742167
because thats not how the whole rest of his family see's it man, you know why it matters though unless you're legit autistic.
>>
>>582742158
That's some sick shit man.
>>
>>582742158
op just absolutely do not do this, this shit is retarded just apologize profusely I'm telling you its the only way to salvage your familial reputation at this point man.
>>
Full story: We recently started hanging out more often, after having not seen eachother in almost two years. I'd go to her house and play games with her. She said she liked watching me play games, especially hard, rage inducing ones. She made me play "Spelunky" alot. I'd pick her up from class every now and then. She'd come out wearing a fucking huge trench coat, and it wouldn't even be cold out. One day, on the way home, we started talking about sex. She first talked about how she can't imagine how sex feels good, if its supposed to hurt when you're a virgin. She went on about seeing a gynecologist and the metal instrument hurt alot. I told her how a penis and that metal device are completely different, and that sex will feel great after that first time. We talked about how we both recently broke up with out girlfriend/boyfriend. She mentioned being happy about being single. Her exact words. "You get to do whatever you want, no strings attached. Know what I mean?" I nodded. She said how she's a virgin and she never came close to having sex. I ask why, and she insists that she's afraid of it hurting. Once again, I tell her that it's not so bad once you get it in. So, few days later, we're at the house playing Hyrule Warriors. I remember our conversation about sex. I go into the bathroom. I probably sent the stupidest shit. I skyped her "We should totally fuck right now." and went back to the couch. She made up a story bout being sleepy and wanting to go nap. I said "Yeah, sure. See you later." Left. Next few days, I kinda suggested it more. With small things like. "Are you still afraid of sex?" and "Well, if you decide to, let me know." She never replies to any of my messages. Finally, I offer to pick her up from class again, and apologize about the sex thing. My exact words. "Hey cuz. Sorry if I made you uncomfortable the other day. I didn't realize you were shy about the subject. I'm passing by, I can pick you up from class if you're done". end part 1
>>
>>582742158
yeah, OP avoid this faggot all together. anon has created a fucking soap opera and confusing it with reality.
>>
>>582740594
Heres what you do. Go to your father and tell him that your aunt and uncle tried to get you to have sex with your cousin while they watched. Say they kept suggesting it and showed up in the room naked. Then you left the house.

Turn this shit around before they tell your parents. Then when yiu see your aunt in private say
"You shouldnt have messed with me."
>>
>>582742548
I see it like this.
an aunt adopted a female
which is not blood related
the guy thought they would fuck
she said no.
done. move on.

you sure love those buzzwords.
>>
Part 2: She responds with "dude seriously leave me alone about that. i'm not shy im just not interested in it" So didn't message her again for like three weeks. Today, I finally skyped her, apologizing again. She never responded. Her mother responded instead, three hours later, telling me that she was disappointed in me, and that she would tell my father if I did it again.
>>
>>582742814
Damn I should have fucking indented that shit.
>>
>>582743243
nah man you really must be autistic which is not a word i throw around a lot on here, unless a nigga is acting so socially inept that they don't realize fucking their cousin, even if not blood related is seen as wrong by most people.

you see it wrong heaven, this only works out if both of them want to fuck otherwise someone becomes a familial pariah and is pretty much disowned by extended family, or if not disowned they will look at him with pure disdain for fucking years.
>>
>>582743447
Anon you should have indented her shit.
>>
>>582743713
I know it's wrong, and I do realize how everyone else is going to perceive it. I can admit, in my teen years I stopped seeing her as my cousin, but as a girl. That shit just kinda stuck with me. I regret acting on it now.
>>
>>582743248
I was going to ask if your family has a history of mental illness, then remmebered your cousin is adopted
>>
>>582743248
apologize to aunt. not the end of the world. ur a horny teen and a com;plete dumbass but no one is going smite you. get over it
>>
>>582744185
I never actually thought about if she has an actual mental illness. She always just seemed weird. Everyone noticed it. She was so clingy, because I continued to be her friend throughout childhood, despite her weirdness.
>>
>>582743713
maybe all that happens when they are blood related maybe not.
you seem to love making a big thing out of nothing.
a real cousin has to be blood related.
keep loving those buzzwords though.
>>
It's worse than that. I'm 22 years old. She's going to be a lot harder on me now than if I was 5 years younger.
>>
OP you've made me feel good about my shit life. I will never be as bad off as you are. Thank you.
>>
>>582744085
Dude, you need to act quickly and turn it around on your aunt or cousin. What you did makes sense for a 12-14 year old boy and would be forgiveable. Its all people are going to talk about over family gatherings these holidays - the story, along with their disdain for you will spread like wildfire. It'll last for decades, they will talk about it every family party for decades, especially if they see your cousin as sort of handicap in anyways (autistic, aspergers, psychological issues). You need to turn it around now or suffer through that for the rest of your life. Follow these guidelines, or a variant of it that works best given your understanding of the situation:

>>582742158
>>
This is why I go on /b/ even though im fucked up at least im not you and that makes life alight.
>>
>>582744760
You're welcome.
>>
File: BuzzWords.jpg (173KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
BuzzWords.jpg
173KB, 640x360px
>>582744393
BUZZWORDS
>>
File: 1352695143884.jpg (100KB, 551x800px) Image search: [Google]
1352695143884.jpg
100KB, 551x800px
>>582744637
I'm going to have to disagree with the rest of the advice in this thread, and suggest that you fuck your Aunt, OP. It's your only way out now.
>>
File: 1412392136858.jpg (104KB, 680x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1412392136858.jpg
104KB, 680x1020px
>>582744637
bet you live with your parents
>>
>>582744804
Glad I could help.
>>
>>582744393
no not maybe all of that will happen, there is no maybe involved at this point in time, blood related or not its just not acceptable man, maybe you're just an idiot i should stop saying autistic you're right.
>>
>>582744996
I do infact. I live with my diabetic father who needs help with dialysis on a regular basis.
>>
>>582736575
ugh... jesus dude read the signs. no means not right now. not beg like a desperate thirsty little bitch
>>
>>582744996
welcome to america where 30 year olds live with there parents just to get by
>>
File: udfap.gif (873KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
udfap.gif
873KB, 640x360px
>>582744837
>>
>>582744791
Thats some seriously Machiavelli esque shit. Youre wasting your life if you dont run for president.
>>
Thanks for the helpful, somewhat helpful, and hilariously unhelpful advice guys. Keep it coming.
>>
File: 2096742336.jpg (43KB, 460x560px) Image search: [Google]
2096742336.jpg
43KB, 460x560px
>>582742814
so you thought she was game, understandable given the direction of the convo, turns out she wasnt, you realized you crossed a line, you apologized, and she told her mom.

apologize dude, explain this to ur aunt nigga the truth will set you free
>>
>>582731694
Post pics of your aunt who you're going to fuck, OP
>>
>>582731694
You better get a girlfriend soon or your family will have you tackled and sent to one of those angry teen reform academies.
>>
File: 1367267304364.jpg (165KB, 1200x1689px) Image search: [Google]
1367267304364.jpg
165KB, 1200x1689px
everyone saying to turn it around on her is an idiot, i just hope you know this op.
>>
>>582745090
a man is attracted to a woman
man tells woman I want to fuck you.
woman says no.
this is basically what happened.
why is this not acceptable?
>>
>>582745896
Of course. It was all my fault. I kinda feel like she sucks for snitching, but again it was my fault.
>>
>>582745570
so now that you've gotten some advice, how do you think you'll handle the situation? Apologize face to face? Make up some incriminating shit? I think the worst thing you can do is ignore it and pretend it didn't happen. That works better for guys that are forgetful, but women gossip about that shit until you nail their coffin shut.
>>
>>582746026
Because adopted cousin still means cousin I guess. And cousin is reclusive mama's girl who tells mom everything. She even complained to me about her mom being too involved in her life.
>>
>>582746304
I'm definitely not going to apologize face to face. That shit will probably kill me. I'll probably send her a message, apologizing as sincerely as I possibly can. Maybe then if she even wants to see me again, a follow-up apology will occur. Either that or I'll go with my apologetic drunk-texting story. Still haven't decided yet.
>>
>>582746724
don't apologize.
ever again.
you did nothing wrong.
>>
>>582746724
You already apologized through text it's not ganna get any better that way for sure
>>
>>582746993
My lower head agrees with you. The upper one does not.
>>
>>582746724
If you're really 22 I feel bad for you.
>>
>>582731694
You never ask. You get in position to be touching them. Then you slowly do your thing. I found it works pretty often. If you can rest your hand on her leg you can finger her. If you can finger right you can fuck her. But you never talk about it. Not before and not after. You just do it. Talking is for pussies. Pussies don't get laid.
>>
>>582746724
Weren't you with her? Wouldn't she be fully aware you weren't drunk?
>>
>>582747336
Telling my aunt that I was drunk texting. Cousin is so reclusive she wouldn't know the different, and aunt wouldn't know either.
>>
>>582747182
Tell your cousin to fuck off. Kill the relationship.

Don't apologize to your aunt. She's an overprotective cunt.

Wait for a month. Then try to fuck your aunt.
>>
>>582747196
I did think about trying that, but it'd be way worse than it is now if I actually physically came on to her. I think it's safe to say I'm better off having only used text.
>>
>>582747519
I don't know your family, granted, but to be honest; that one doesn't sound like it would work. I'd own up and apologize.
>>
File: image.jpg (133KB, 700x662px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 700x662px
>>582747196
>pussies don't get laid
>pussies
>>
its too late op, its too late. you will never fuck your cousins sweet pussy
>>
>>582747781
Damn it, it's so hard! Can't lie, I'm being a real pussy right now. I'm not scared right now, but I'm scared of her reaction to when I apologize.
>>
>>582748038
Welp, can't say I never tried. She's not that good looking but dat pussy woulda been tight. Still feel bad though. As I should.
>>
had something similar happen with my cousin.

figure she'd just let it go and be flattered by it.

a year later and i'm still dealing with this bullshit, fucking attention whore slut. a 20 second conversation in which i apologize isn't enough of a reason to drag my name through the mud because of muh feelings.
>>
>>582748183
Yeah, man. That's a shitty situation. I've gotten really close to a similar situation, but always held back because fuck I don't know what I'd do
>>
>>582747519
dude. This isn't going to work. Your aunt will just think your less stable - nothing is worse than a drunkard family member that lets out his inner rapist in the middle of the day while playing Hyrule Warriors. Didn't you also say earlier that you carried it on via texts FOR DAYS AFTERWARDS? SO there's fucking evidence to the contrary. I'm telling you, bro to bro, you have 3 options - 1) You fucking fake your death and move to another country and start all over. 2) Do what every other pussy on this thread says and fucking say 'oh i did nothin wrong' and watch your ass get ostracized from the entire family for decades. They will stop inviting you to family parties just so they can talk shit about you out loud and keep you away from small children. You don't want this. As you grow old and feel more lonely and depressed, this will be too heavy a burden. If you ever get married, the rumor will make its way to your wife and kids who will see you as some hillbilly pervert fuck. or 3) Turn that shit around on your aunt the minute you wake up in the morning. There's gotta be a grocery store open by you still that selling chili powder that you can stealthily rub into your eyes. The choice it yours - but we already have it figured out, not we just need to execute it.
>>
>>582731694
Rape your aunt.
Post greentext.
We all win.
>>
>>582748489
Shit, I don't know. I HONESTLY thought she would have gone for it. I misjudged like fuck. She even talked about going on a cruise with my aunt, which they do often, and having her top accidentally come off in the pool.
>>
>>582748652
Yeah.. the drunk texting thing does sound like a bad idea now that you say that.
>>
>>582748752
Sounds like she was flirting and panicked.
>>
>>582749136
Now that I look back at it, she was definitely flirting. Bringing up all those random sexual things out of the blue?
>>
File: tumblr_m5h136aP0a1rvbi9io1_500.jpg (57KB, 396x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m5h136aP0a1rvbi9io1_500.jpg
57KB, 396x640px
>>582748384
>had something similar happen with my cousin.
>figure she'd just let it go and be flattered by it.
>a year later and i'm still dealing with this bullshit, fucking attention whore slut. a 20 second conversation in which i apologize isn't enough of a reason to drag my name through the mud because of muh feelings.

Lift weights and get a hot body, watch how quickly cousin changes her mind.
>>
>>582748652

its too late anon hes already trying to compromise and down play the situation. he will fall into category 2. i went that route and i still live in fear of a little 18 year old bitch for years to come, she even plays games about wanting to "forgive me" talking to my older brother.....but never to my face. :^)

I had that sinners epiphany. like man i could just say shes a lieing slut and thats that. they had no hard evidence but i tried to "man up" and ease the burden on my little cousin. (beyond stupid in hindsight i should have drawn the line in the sand then and there.)

I PRESENT TO YOU OP. OPTION 4. tell them to fuck off. and say your cousin was giving you mad fuck me eyes and hints and you were seduced. after she said no you were just joking and shes doing this all for attention and blowing it up far too big now.
>>
>>582743840
11/10
>>
>>582749404
Dude, again, bro to bro, women fucking give mixed signals to every penis-bearing organism they come across. For every guy they 'talk about sex with' they fuck very few of them, especially the prude ones. That don't mean shit. You can think it all you want and you may actually be right, but that understanding does ZERO for your situation. ZERO. nadda. zilch.

Since those thoughts only waste time and energy, lets discard them for a minute and plan on how we are going to turn this around on your aunt.
>>
I honestly don't know whether I should just apologize to my aunt and forget about it, or try to atleast place partial blame on my cousin for flirting so fucking much. I'm not apologizing to her anymore, she's fucked me over in the past with small child shit. Like stealing my gameboy color games and saying that her mom bought them, getting me in trouble with my dad. Even then I remained her friend.
>>
The less you say the better. Women don't go by the spoken word, they go by feelings, emotions, touch, smell, taste, vision.
You just have to play the game, its not a negotiation between diplomats, its sex.
>>
>>582749668
yeah, so while the matriarchs of the family are gossiping over every form of communication, he's just going to stand up and announce this to everyone at a family party? How the fuck will he ever get his side across to everyone that learns of this story?

If he at least turns it around on his aunt, rumors in his favor will start coming from the other direction to contest her side and confuse the fuck out of people.
>>
>>582750238

your cousin is using this as a control device. if your aunt says shit to you tell her that the only apology you owed you already gave. and that it takes more then 2 to tango.

their already trying to paint you as some kinda sadist blackmetal degenerate cousin fucker man.

DRAW THE FUCKING LINE NOW. BE A MAN. NO COMPROMISES.
>>
>>582750375
The good thing about my situation is that my family is very reclusive, just like my cousin. They don't even really talk. We stopped having family dinners almost ten years ago. If my aunt tells anyone, it's my dad. And I don't think she will unless I provoke the situation again, which I won't.
>>
>>582750767

its a terrible thing for you that we live in the digital age. you can communicate with people without having seen them for years with a touch of a button.

especially if emotions are running high and you want vengeance for your lil angel who dindu with the black metal video game devil worshiping cousin fucker trying to corrupt her. better talk to that boys dad to set him straight ;^).

YOU DEAL WITH THIS NOW.
>>
>>582750767
Of course you will provoke the situation, this thread is you trying to justify your actions and any future attempts.
>>
>>582750238
OP, you're failing to see how this would play out. Your aunt will gossip to a few people and from there its a game of telephone. Since everyone likes a more interesting story, it will get more intense every time it passes from one person to the next. It'll turn from suggesting, to sexting. From a one time thing, to you being persistent and trying to force her into a corner. Telling your aunt that your cousin came on to you is going to fuel that fire - How the fuck don't you see this? Let me make myself clear here - this could possibly hang over your head for so long, that your future wife and kids will know about it and they will tell their associates.

Every piece of advice here is just not practical and does not help the situation as it currently is.
>>
I'm gonna fucking flip shit if she suddenly wants to fuck after the situation's died down.
>>
I would really like to fuck my cousin but pretty sure id get disowned if caught trying to do something what ways can I test the water to see if she might be dtf? slso shes 15 and im 21 so anything subtle thatll work over a couple years till shes legal
>>
>>582751209
>>582751235
Nah. Fortunately, this side of my family is all old people. Really the only family left is my dad, my aunt, and my uncle. No grandparents or other aunts/uncles. Aunt's the only one with a facebook.
>>
>>582749404
Dude. You can't just come out and say you want to fuck. this is creepy as shit but.... say stuff like, have you ever seen a real dick? have you ever been fingered? etc... then, let her see your dick. or finger her. Basically once you get her going it escalates into fucking.
>>
>>582733374
How wud u kno that 4 sho, OP?
>>
File: r_4763597.jpg (704KB, 4000x2667px) Image search: [Google]
r_4763597.jpg
704KB, 4000x2667px
>>582751324
>I would really like to fuck my cousin but pretty sure id get disowned if caught trying to do something what ways can I test the water to see if she might be dtf? slso shes 15 and im 21 so anything subtle thatll work over a couple years till shes legal

Yes, watch skinemax movies with her late at night, see if she cuddles with you. a little illegal liquor doesn't hurt either, shows you are edgy.
>>
>>582751665
Just her word man. She denied my advances and said she wasn't interested in sex. Shit's weird. 22 year old girl that never had the D, and doesn't even want t?
>>
OP you make my attempts at love and romance look good, thank you :)
>>
>>582751861

shes an emotional cripple and is getting enjoyment out of hurting you. as some kinda revenge.

at some point in the future shes going to try and be freindly with you like this never happened.

Know her for the predator she is.
>>
>>582742814
Im kinda starting to have that kind of open relationship with my cousin and hope to talk about sex more in your situation im not saying you were totally wrong but I wouldnt have proposed the idea so quick id say flirt more and try to break away the taboo which I weird since shes adopted anyway
>>
>>582751861
its not that weird that she doesn't want to fuck her cousin js
>>
>>582738475

FUCK THE UNCLE!
>>
>>582752278
Yeah. Dick got the best of me really.
>>582752401
It's just that she never even said that she didn't want to fuck ME. She just said she wasn't interested in sex. And she took so long to even reject me in the first place. I might have gotten ahead of myself, but I only messaged her again because I thought that she might not have even read them, or didn't see them because she was busy. A nigga sound thirsty. But she never responded until that last one. Her lack of a response kind of led me on.
>>
>>582751858
I have one situation I green texted that happened to me a couple years ago although I post it so much people not thinks its just copy and pasta. I highly doubt I could watch skinemax with her cuddling thing sounds good sucks thats she has a nigger bf right now so hopefully they bresk up b4 it gets ruined
>>
>>582751610
Its obvious that your cousin is introverted and generally scared of the world - A troubled but ultimately innocent being. From what you've said, it seems like you were one of the only people in her entire life that she could relate to or bond with. You calmed her just by keeping her in your company - she could live out the rest of her days playing Hyrule Warriors in a small simple room.

The you tried to take advantage of her and the only light left for her in the world went out. The day had ended and all she could reply with was 'I feel like I need to go to sleep....". And you and I know that there's nothing in the world that will ever change what you did. No amount of apologizing, continuing pursuit, or blaming it on her will ever work or correct the situation and bring it back to what it was. Its broken. We all fuck up from time to time - the only true losers are the ones that don't learn from their critical mistakes - like the bitches on here that keep telling you to continue pursuing your cousins pussy. You move on from this and make yourself better for tomorrow. Its part of growing up. No, I've never done anything this bad in terms of a parallel situation, but I've fucked up intensely in other aspects of my life. They've made me a better person because of how I reflected upon it.

Tell yourself it was her fault, make up that you were drunk texting, etc. and this loss of yours was all for nothing.
>>
>>582731694
Just say you were confused about sex and love because of all the times your aunt touched you.
>>
>>582752916
>sucks thats she has a nigger bf right now so hopefully they bresk up b4 it gets ruined

Red flag, you will never be able to satisfy her, she's already used to african sized penis.
>>
>>582749404
Like how, OP? In wat wayz? How lately?
>>
File: 220px-Intoodeepposter.jpg (23KB, 220x326px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Intoodeepposter.jpg
23KB, 220x326px
>>582736575
You fucking inbred idiot
>>
>>582752839
Ha! Yeah that can be a bitch funny how your own cock can cock block you
>>
You just have to give her time, gain her trust again. Then when the time comes try again but in a more formal and non seductive way.
>>
>>582751861
U keepin lines open, tho?
>>
>>582738457
shut up you skelly fuck
>>
File: cockblocked-9.jpg (51KB, 500x716px) Image search: [Google]
cockblocked-9.jpg
51KB, 500x716px
There's a point where you have to give up, and shut the fuck up.
You already passed that point, OP.
>>
>>582752967
Jeez.. You really got to me man. You're absolutely right. Shit, now I feel worse. I'm not sure if she actually feels that way though. She's got kind of an "I don't really care." attitude towards alot of shit. She's probably mad at me, but like.. she doesn't give a fuck. I don't think it had quite as big an impact on her as how yo described, she's not that weak a person. But I see exactly what you mean, and right now I look like scumbag of a person, and probably am. Shit.. Dick, why must you do this to me?
>>
Was getting caught part of your plan?
>>
>>582753073
Naaa unless shes done something since the last time ive seen her I doubt shell do anything this soon. Shes opening up to me and talking about sex which is good but I was joking how the bases today have anal as first and she said without thinking "jesus and I dont even know how to hold a bat...shit dont repeat that I said that" we had a good laugh
>>
>>582752967
If your cousin ever opens up to you again (which she probably won't), make her happiness a priority. Don't try to take advantage of her and show her that you care about her in a non sexual way. Even if the gossip continues to the end of days, you will go out with a clean conscience.
>>
That girl sounds dumb. you sound dumb. fuck this thread newfag
>>
>>582753891
No, my plan was fool-proof! Except that a fool came up with it. Somewhere in my head, I actually thought she'd go for it. Shit, I feel like an idiot.
>>
You know this kind of discussion can only end in a gunshot.
Give it up, OP, before you end up eating a .45 caliber bullet out of embarassment and shame.
>>
>>582754257
I'd much rather live in shame. I hear bullets don't taste that good.
>>
>>582754229

you've already co-signed yourself to fate 2 my friend.

gods speed.
>>
>>582753725
People that are really introverted are very scared and have a dimly lit world. They try to compensate by acting more apathetic around those whose opinions they care about. No girl sits there playing Hyrule Warriors with her cousin of 22 rather than dressing up in miniskirts to hang out with friends and/or get dick on Saturday night. No one sits there for hours watching their cousin play video games. Shes a very innocent person and the world is dimly lit for her.
>>
>>582754047
What is this complete faggotry. holy fucking shit.
>>
>>582754523
dude shut the fuck up and go back to reddit
>>
Lol, I had the exact opposite thing happen to me when I was younger with a female cousin who is 1 year older than me.

It started when we were about 11/12 whenever I stayed at their house as soon as everyone was asleep she'd sneak into my bed at night then pull off her panties and play with my dick for hours while she fingered herself.

Fast forward and we're both adults now and I still have a standing offer to have sex with her whenever I want.
I'm still not sure if she's actually really a slut or just a slut when she's with me.
>>
File: 1417535203231.jpg (86KB, 565x272px) Image search: [Google]
1417535203231.jpg
86KB, 565x272px
OP is in more trouble than he realizes.
>>
>Somewhere in my head, I actually thought she'd go for it.

She WOULD have if you'd gone about it right. You just went about it the wrong way.
Next time leave the spaghetti at home.
>>
Your adopted cousin sounds very ugly and is problaby a lesbian.
>>
>>582754523
You're right. I guess I just had a hard time seeing her as such. Alot of things she does points to the contrary. She obsesses over yaoi and yaoi fanfics. >>582755147
I'm not sure. She once talked about a gay friend she had that tried to come on to her, but she said she wasn't gay. And she's not ugly.. per say? But she's not hot. 4/10?
>>
>>582738457
Dont worry skelltones, I belib u
>>
So I have a hot cousin. I wanted to get with her forever. I wanted her so long I had my sister spy on her and then tell me what she saw.

Anyway, one night she came over and spent the night with my sister. You know I hung around them. I was up late on the couch watching tv and she was too. She was wearing a huge t shirt and panties. I got close to her and pulled a blanket over our legs so if Mom came in we would have cover. Then I slowly inched my hand toward her pussy.

After what seemed like forever I finally touched her bush holding her panties out. She moved my hand slightly away a couple times. But each time she would leave it a bit closer to her pussy. I got to her panties and lifted the side of them up and reached inside.

She had long pussy lips and a nice button of a clit. I rubbed it for a while and then I went to stick my finger inside. I slowly got it inside while still rubbing her clit. Her breathing started to get deeper and she wasn't paying attention to the tv anymore. I could feel her cum over and over. She would recover from one and another would flow over her. I took my free hand and took my penis out. I was rock hard by now. I took her hand and placed it on my dick. After a couple tries she grabs it and starts playing with it. All the while still Cumming buckets.

And then something happened that I could not believe. She bent down and started sucking on my dick. After a couple minutes she was working it like a porn star. I came in her mouth and she swallowed every drop. I was still fingerings her and afterwards I slowed down and slowly stopped.

We have never spoken of it nor have we ever done anything since.
>>
Now she's thinking about you in as sexual way she'll be wondering and imagining what it would be like to have sex with you, and her imagination and curiosity will be overwhelming so don't be suprised if she actually changes her mind and overtly tries it on with you in the not too distant future.
>>
>>582733585
>Fucktheaunt
>>
>>582731694
fuck your aunt
>>
File: 1417327569518.gif (2MB, 199x231px) Image search: [Google]
1417327569518.gif
2MB, 199x231px
Post picture of cousin, pls.
>>
>>582739093
< Did I do it right?
>>
>>582756027
My aunt's a gross whale. Plus she's not an adopted aunt, it'd be weird.
>>582756081
Don't have any pictures of cousin, sorry. She scarcely takes pictures. We're both niggers, you wouldn't wanna see us.
>>
>>582755453
Its a fact that butterfaces (2-5/10) with good bodies (7-10/10) get all the dick they need and then some. Those guys never stick around for long, however. There's something else going on with her.

She wouldn't be a dike and into yaoi. That's like saying a guy whos into lesbians in a homosexual - it makes not fucking sense. My interpretation holds
>>
>>582755453
This sounds just like my sister, she is 21 and exactly like this. I'm wondering how you are turned on by that?
>>
>>582756534
Shit, maybe she really isn't interested in sex like she said. Its just hard to believe. You'd think the hormones would fucking get to you by now, right?
>>
>>582739793
Couldn't help but laugh at the end bit, top stuff
>>
File: 1417411111422.jpg (814KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1417411111422.jpg
814KB, 3840x2160px
>>582756209
>Don't have any pictures of cousin, sorry. She scarcely takes pictures. We're both niggers, you wouldn't wanna see us.

Post your cock, so we can see what she's gonna get eventually.
>>
>>582756827
Dat body, man. She's got a nice one.
>>
>>582757019
I don't care how hot a girl is, if she is anything like my sister I'm sprinting. BTW my sister is a snitch too, even about stupid shit.. bless her heart.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (114KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
114KB, 1600x900px
>>582756918
Nigga you gay. But whatever, had one on the PC.
>>
File: 10092877.jpg (53KB, 464x350px) Image search: [Google]
10092877.jpg
53KB, 464x350px
>>582734864

22yr old recluse ..sounds hot!
>>
>>582756831
How long have u known her?
>>
>>582757325
I should have known better.
>>
>>582757356
I thought incest was pretty much the norm among black families? what the fuck is wrong with her
>>
>>582757475
Shit.. seems like forever. I found out about her being adopted when I was around 12 or so.
>>582757563
I never knew this.
>>
>>582757019
Describe it. Give measurements
>>
>>582731694

rape e'rybody
>>
>>582757719
Its hard to tell now. Last time I saw skin was at the beach, when we were 16. Then she was slender, long legs, CC cup breasts. Perky too. Not much in the ass department, but she's got wide hips with a gap.
>>
>>582758000
She wears a lot of heavy clothing, so its hard to see her body much. She NEVER wears tight jeans. Granny jeans all day, err day.
>>
>>582756831
She is interested in sex. Its a biological thing. Sure, asexuals exist, but its mostly due to suppressed psychological state of mind. She's just a very innocent, closed off person. Gotta be careful around fragile people, especially when you have a familial responsibility to them

inb4 go back to reddit fag or white knight fag.

You know how it is OP, don't let the scum of the chans convince you otherwise
>>
>>582738827
Go back to reddit newfag
>>
>>582758331
I understand completely. I was just weak minded at the time and let my dick get the better of it. I feel like an idiot, but at the time a nigga just wanted some pussy. I do feel like she was leading me on, but its not her fault I acted on it.
>>
>>582758660
again, we all fuck up. Maybe no one here hit on their non-biological cousin, but thats a situation specific to you. The only mistake you can make from the present onwards is to blame other people or repeat your mistake and hurt again.
>>
You are a predatory shitbag and need to leave your cousin alone. Like many American men you are not trustworthy around women. American women have no respect for American men and American men do a lot to deserve it.
>>
>>582759016
WHO'S SIDE ARE YOU ON?
>>
>>582758660
Any other interests of hers u kno uv?
>>
You ever see the movie Carrie? Guarantee your aunt's a fucked up bitch.
>>
Follow your dream OP :)
>>
>>582759451
She obsesses of Transformers Animated, Transformers fanfics, and transformers yaoi. Other than that, she likes alot of the same stuff I like. I was jamming some Disturbed and Breaking Benjamin in the car once, and she knew all the songs. We like mostly the same games and shit.
>>
>>582757356
Damn.. I have the same remote and my dick aint half its size.
>>
>>582759869
buy her a vibrator
>>
>>582760521
the scariest thing is that its about as wide as the remote control and ribbed. Just cant compete with that...
>>
>>582760521
>>582760648
Just lucky I guess. I always thought I had a small one. I must watch too much porn.
>>
>>582760648
I will never be able to please a girl, I should just fuckin an hero.
>>
>>582760823
Your cousin probably rejected you because she thought you would shred the shit out of her
>>
related. OP just do some nigger science to put it in your aunties ass
>>
>>582760841
It ain't all about the size. Sometimes this shit is a curse. I had so much trouble with my ex because just getting it in would hurt her alot because its kinda thick. It'd kinda kill the mood when she would whine about it.

>>582761051
If only she knew. Showing he my dick seemed like more of a creep move.
>>
>>582736575
>skype from bathroom while hanging out

what the fuck? nobody else noticed that?
>>
>>582761545
What about it? I was bold enough to ask, but not face to face.
>>
>>582734864
post pics
>>
>>582761545
dude, he went to the bathroom and asked her over skype (something they probably do regularly) because he couldn't ask to her face. What are you getting at?
>>
>>582761196
Any backup plans with her or anybody else?
>>
>>582761814
We're kinda slowly getting back together. We talk every day, and we fucked the other day. We broke up over something dumb and we both realized it. Not to add anymore to my list of excuses, but I think that might have played a role in my cousin situation. Kinda stressed out after breaking up with my girl, among a few other things.
>>
>>582755721
post pics or fake story and also fag
>>
>>582757019

Hows ur success with the ladies? Are u urself a true catch and a prize anyone wud be lucky and proud 2 hav?
>>
>>582763184
A lot of questions from you huh? Aside from this whole situation, I'm usually a nice guy. Not creepy in the least. The ex I spoke of, I was with since 2009. I'm a pretty good lookin guy. 5'7", brown skinned, not black as fuck. Long hair.
>>
>>582763594
>not black as fuck
lol my sides
>>
>>582737829
/thread
That ass is glorious OP, got any more pics?
>>
>>582763594
how old was your cousin once adopted? Possible abuse may have longlasting impacts on her her impressions of sex and her image of the entire world - something you may want to consider here.
>>
>>582763875
Best ass I've ever see. None of that same ass.
>>582764004
I don't know. She seems to have been in my family since very early childhood. I even remember her when we were 6. I don't think she was abused in anyway. She recently met her biological father and other family members. She spoke highly of them. I think they might have put her up for adoption because they were unable to take care of her at the time.
>>
File: 1412036394277.gif (3MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1412036394277.gif
3MB, 500x375px
Here, have a blowjob from a big booty woman on a mountain. And with that, I take my leave for bed. Thanks for the advice guys. The good, and the overwhelmingly bad. I'm gonna go with the apology and leaving it the fuck alone forever route. That's the best I can do.
>>
>Be me.
>Have 10/10 hot cousin.
>Start texting her.
>Tell her I have a crush.
>She brings up incest.
>I say incest is the best.
>She laughs.
>Too scared to ask for nudes though.
>MFW she uploads revealing pics on her IG.
>Zero revealing pics before that.
>MFW when she starts teasing me.
>WINNING!
>Now she has a bf and I barely talk to her :(
If my aunt found out. I wouldn't give a fuck because I tell my aunt dick jokes all the time and whole family has fucked up sense of humor.
>>
>>582739116
the thing with face to face is even if it doesnt work as scarey as it seems it makes it much much easier to recover
like make it into something funny or like you're messing with her

texting!? messages!? documented
she will have proof you said that shit forever
>>
>>582764780
i think the best thing you could do now

drive over to her house with a boom box
put on a romantic song, throw rocks at her window(small ones dont break the window)
blast the song and go for a HAIL MARY!
GET THAT BITCH IN FOR A TOUCHDOWN OR PAY THE PRICE FOREVER
>>
>>582731694
bump
>>
File: 141336_0.jpg (10KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
141336_0.jpg
10KB, 240x180px
>>582731694
http://Jhoanna21.artriff.com

LIVE
>>
>>582731694
As long as ur desire aint a last rsort for u, next time, OP, w a soft touch,give it ur all!
>>
>>582766018
Darude_Sandstorm
>>
File: .spaniard.jpg (26KB, 310x233px) Image search: [Google]
.spaniard.jpg
26KB, 310x233px
>>582766579
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=sandstorm&t=ffsb

Your welcome
I just got OP laid
>>
>>582731694
fuck ant
>>
>>582731694
my 2 cousins who are biological actually fucked OP.
Thread posts: 306
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.