[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so i heard that eating mango before you smoke weed will increase

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: mangoooo.jpg (9KB, 244x207px) Image search: [Google]
mangoooo.jpg
9KB, 244x207px
so i heard that eating mango before you smoke weed will increase the high, but how long before i smoke do i need to eat it?
>>
have a bit an hour before, and half an hour before

Here are other plants that increase the high:

- lemongrass
- peppercorns
- ginseng
- mint
- sage
- chamomille
- nutmeg
- passionflower

Look up any of them
>>
>>582617037

about an hour. just make sure it's as ripe as possible. works pretty well.
>>
Eating it before enhances the high. Eating it during and after makes effects last longer.
>>
>mycrene

take lemongrass extract.
or thyme

wait 30 minutes
smoke
>>
File: Untitled-6.gif (9KB, 645x140px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-6.gif
9KB, 645x140px
>>582617037
>eating mango before you smoke weed will increase the high
This is because a chemical compound known as myrcene terpenes, which is most often used for fragrances, can be found within cannabis and marijuana as well as many other various plants such as lemon grass, hops, and of course mangos.

Individuals who have eaten a mango, digested it, and then smoked have also noted that the euphoric feelings felt by marijuana are alarmingly much more intense.
>>
>>582617037
if u eat a mango u'll feel like a little honey can roll ;)
>>
>>582617229
it actually just makes the high hit you harder faster and is more short lived.

think shooting H opposed to snorting it.
>>
>>582617192

why have I never heard of this before?
weed is expensive as shit here
>>
>>582617037
>>582617192
it doesn't have to be a mango, you can get the placebo effect with any food as long as you believe in it
like santa claus
>>
>>582618090

Kind of late for your faggotty "thats not real" post after a few people have posted the science behind the claim
>>
>>582618090
but i dont belive in santa
>>
>>582618090
Mangos: Contain myrcene, its effects are listed here: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3165946/
Lemongrass: myrcene once more, see above
Peppercorns: Contain pinene, its effects are listed in the same article as the mangos
Ginseng: I discovered this one by chance, but it seems that the active compounds in ginseng are differen lysophosphatidic acids, that have an effect on receptors that alter the activity of the cannabinoid receptors, which is what cannabis predominately works on. I think this is why it affects the high so much, but I am not entirely sure. (http://retrogenics.homestead.com/Ginseng__Pharmacology_1999.pdf)
Passionflower: Acts on different receptors to give a relaxing and somewhat sedating effect. It has MAOI properties, which means it inhibits the body's ability to metabolize neurotransmitters, which are responsible for all kinds of sensations and feelings. I think this is how it boosts cannabis' effects. (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20382514 and http://www.zamnesia.com/blog-passionflower-the-great-enhancer-n360)
Raw cacao: Is said to contain MAOIs as well, but I have only heard this from word of mouth. Could be a placebo, but it works for me, so I have no sources on this.
Nutmeg: Gives very MDMA-like effects because the two active chemicals in nutmeg (myristicin and elemicin) are actually precursors to MMDA (almost the same thing) and mescaline. I think nutmeg itself doesn't do anything for the high itself, but the feeling from nutmeg itself has great synergy with the high. You can look up the mechanisms of action of those two compounds anywhere :)

I believe in you being BTFO
>>
how much do i need to eat?
>>
Are you sure it's not grapefruit?

I've seen prescription meds that advise not eating grapefruit whilst taking them. I think it increases the bioavailability somehow.
>>
>>582618193
point me to anyone other than this guy which could be mistaken for "science", even by a pothead
>>582617449

and all he said was that mango contains one of the same chemicals as pot, and didn't explain in any way how that could possibly increase the effects of pot

pot also has chlorophyll in it
if you eat something with chlorophyll does that make the pot better?
no, because that's not science
>>
>>582618639
Why even bother posting when you obviously don't read other posts? >>582618418
>>
>>582618639
So youre asking me to go disprove other peoples research so that you feel good about yourself
>>
>>582618885
no i'm asking you to support the argument you made earlier

>>582618845
when that post appears below mine, that means it was posted afterwards
there's also timestamps in case you don't understand the vertical arrangement
>>
>>582619072
>no i'm asking you to support the argument you made earlier

How am I personally responsible for the research done in this area

Some times its like gays need to remember to breathe
>>
>>582619223
leave it to a pothead to not even understand his own arguments
you said a few people had posted "the science"
I asked you to show me more than one person who has posted "the science"
you don't have to look at anyone else's research, you just have to explain why you said a few people have posted something, when there's clearly only one person who's posted something
>>
>>582619514
>leave it to a pothead to not even understand his own arguments

So now I have to be a pothead so that you can continue abusing me for finding what Op was looking for
>>
>>582619634
nope
again, now you just have to justify the argument you made earlier
feel free
>>
>>582619828
>nope
>again, now you just have to justify the argument you made earlier
>feel free

I felt perfectly free to find Op what he wanted I dont know why tending you is on my hands as a result of it
>>
>>582617705
so are mangos
>>
>>582618418
been reading the nih link
it says myrcene is a sedative, so that may increase the sedative effects of pot
it doesn't make any conclusions
even in the conclusion section, it says further studies may prove or disprove it
it's essentially saying "if you take a sedative with pot, there's a chance that you might be more sedated than taking pot alone"
bravo, potheads

it certainly doesn't say that anything, including myrcene, "increases" any effects of pot
>>
>>582619932
you don't have to tend on me, but you should strive to sound like a rational person who understands the difference between "one" and "a few"
but that's up to you, maybe you're happy being dumb, idk
>>
>>582620095

You're in here to call people potheads and abuse anybody who remotely talks about pot objectively

What kind of science do you think youre doing
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.