[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/ This morning the cops in my town killed a military veteran

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (125KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 640x1136px
Hey /b/ This morning the cops in my town killed a military veteran with PTSD. He did posses a weapon but never pointed it at the pigs. He just refused to drop the weapon. Point is, can we make this national news? His name was Tommy Pirtle. I'm not asking for an army. Just asking for volunteers to help make it known the pigs killed a white veteran when they could have just tased him. Why should all the the Ferguson fucks get all the attention?

Pic related. It's him.
>>
Why'd he have his gun out in the first place
>>
>>582350448
He was drunk and arguing with his GF. She had the gun and he took it from her Cops showed up n blasted him.
>>
Sorry he's not a black child and he was armed. This will never make the news
>>
>>582350651
Why did he refuse to drop the weapon? Was he drunk as well?
>>
>>582350125
one less parasite my taxes have to fund, plus he pretty much outlived his usefulness
>>
>>582350708
You're probably right. Whites ardn't allowed to have an Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson.
>>
>>582350849
Drunk. Ptsd.
>>
>>582350965
Obviously never served. No worries. We got you.
>>
>>582350125
Nvm, forgot that you said he was drunk

Sounds like a case of doing the wrong thing in the wrong situation
If he had a gun out, why should cops have their tasers out instead of their guns?
>>
Sorry OP this shit will never take off. Only thing that gets passed in the news is military personnel killing someone, not getting killed
>>
>>582351694
He never pointed it at them. Just refused to put it down.
>>
>>582351919
I agree. Had to try.
>>
>>582352005
Yea I understand that, it's just that if I have a gun and the guy in question has a gun as well, I'm going to use my gun
Sorry about Your friend mate
>>
The perfect crime. Society backs you into a corner and makes you a drone. You push back by violating the law and making them kill you.
>>
>>582350708
Unfortunately, this guy is right. Cops suck.
>>
>>582350125
> domestic dispute
> suspect armed
> history of mental illness/ ptsd
> illegal use of a gun (walking the street or otherwise not engaged in a lawful activity with the weapon
> refuses to obey police
> refuses to surrender weapon

pow pow.
>>
Why are you outraged about this? The guy had a FUCKING GUN AND HE REFUSED TO DROP IT. Ferguson is really encouraging the retards to be vocal.
>>
>>582353901
Open carry is legal here. I pack my piece everywhere. Should I get shot for running a red light? I've been to a psychiatrist. I served.
>>
>>582354148
Cop apologists are the worst type of people.
>>
>>582350125

I'm not going to do a fucking thing about this apart from give you a bump because I'm too lazy but completely agree. The ferguson thing is bullshit.
>>
deserved it for being a faggot.
>>
One less dead expendable moron. No loss here.
>>
fuck the police , 99% of them haven't served in the military and even less have operated in a combat zone.

If you were ever part of a tear-one organization then call in a favor from your buddies and take the cops out..shift change is a good time.
>>
>>582354908
Couldn't have said it better myself!
>>
>>582353901

very well said.
>>
>>582354340
Should I get shot for running a red light?
>If you're drunk
>beating your missus
>Waving a gun around when cops sho up
>Refuse to put the gun down because you're a snowflake
>Be irrational because drunk/fucked in the head

Yes, Yes you should be
>>
>>582353901
The fact that 'pow pow' is the unquestioned response here when nonlethal weapons exist is exactly the problem. Cops are trained to kill people. That shit needs to go away ASAP.
>>
>>582354908
Dude, I'm an Ausfag copper and like 30% of us, including me are ex army and have a cpl of deployments under our belts.
The police are full of ex army you faggot
>>
Thread dead. Thanks /b/ for all the opinions. Even the ones that disagreed.
>>
>>582350125
Damn he was probably a cool guy. I'll do what I can
>>
>>582356105
Don't drive drunk, don't beat my girl. Still allowed to pack if not concealed. Btw, he didn't beat his girl. Just took the gun FROM her, that she was pointing at him. Still pow, pow? Would you say this if he was black nigger?
>>
>>582356863
That would be funnier. I have no sympathy for faggots like you or him. He did the wrong thing, got punished. End. Of. Fucking. Story
>>
>>582357143
No worries. We fight for your right to say stupid shit. You're welcome.
>>
>>582350125
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_l4Ab5FRwM

watch this
>>
>>582357143
What a blind, weak bitch.
>>
>>582357438
Fuck yeah! \m/
>>
>>582357308
You fight for nothing of mine amerifat, your argument, like that life of the faggot that got shot, is worth shit
>>
>>582357143
Jesus I can see how much of an autist you are, it hurts.
>>
>>582357609
that song made me sad and im not even American
>>
>>582357538
Aww, whats the matter homo, someone say something you feel is wrong. I believe eating a bag of cocks is now your option, not just your lifestyle choice
>>
>>582357617
What country anon? I'd bet my life we protect your faggot countries ass too! Again, you're welcome!
>>
>>582357659
And yet, I am not wrong...How awkward for you
>>
>>582351040
We do have "White leaders" but everyone pisses on who it should be. Blacks are much more organized in this.
>>
>>582357750
Indeed! Thanks /b/ro!
>>
File: 1417407484582.jpg (15KB, 217x232px) Image search: [Google]
1417407484582.jpg
15KB, 217x232px
Australia...I didn't think you would be able to get on the internet with your blacklist..you must be using the tor network. you can't even own weapons in australia can you? you still suck the queens dick...Must of been great serving for england. when you get the balls to rise up against the monarchy and take control of your country you can weigh in...AusFagg
>>
>>582357823
I'm not sure how to respond to someone calling me a homo. I haven't heard something that silly since middle school.
>>
>>582357838
Claming credit for something that had nothing to do with you
>Amerifat
>>
>>582357438
Sayyyyyyyy a Praaaaayerrr!
>>
>>582358228
haven't denied it either faggot
>>
>>582358384
What country you from anon? Don't be scared. We know your weak ass country can't protect itself. We got you faggot.
>>
>>582358228
>I'm not sure how to respond to someone calling me a homo. I haven't heard something that silly since middle school.
You respond by sucking his dick, you clueless faggot.
>>
>>582356230
>have a cpl of deployments under our belts.

Timor is hardly a deployment cunt.
>>
>>582358531
Afraid to admit country is weak and depends on the Amercan military. Faggot.
>>
File: 1415204162494.jpg (152KB, 954x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1415204162494.jpg
152KB, 954x1024px
Is 'faggot' some new form of salutation?
>>
>>582358019
Only thing they're organized in.
>>
>>582356590
Thanks /b/ro!
>>
>>582350125
Shit happens g. Cops are cops. They won't take a chance. They can't. It's like (prolly not, never served but hear me out) if a civvie gets killed, no? It shouldn't have happened, but the risk was there. The said killer did what needed to be done, by keeping themselves safe. I think when cops kill, if its in self defense, thats ok, but they really should get some tasers or rubber rounds rather than real lead. Nonetheless, God speed OP.
>>
>>582360046
Thank you for your well thought out response anon. Seriously.
>>
>>582350125
I can't honestly tell if you're trolling or not.
>>
Also, look at getting some proper info together and going to a local news station with the story. Then maybe contact (don't judge me, this is only for the publicity/legacy of his friend) Gawker, and even tho a SJW tier thing would prolly break out, you have the coverage there. Get his Family on board as well maybe, and go from there. GL OP, rest your friends soul.
>>
>>582358895
Who said anything about Timor? I went to Afghanistan twice.
Another guy in my team was a clearance diver and a close mate is ex commando.
Police actively recruit directly from the ADF, it's why I joined
>>
Regardless of whether or not the gun was pointed at anyone, he was still holding a potentially armed weapon. The cops can't take the chance at having themselves or one of their fellow officers killed. The cop did what needed to be done, and it is unfortunate, but it was also necessary.
>>
>>582360815
Not trolling. Look it up. Legit. I respect peoples opinions as long as they're legit n thought out. A fifth grade level response, with something like, "fuck it, one less fag my tax money has to help", can eat a dick. I didn't fight for the US hoping to censor people that disagree with me. I fought so they could.
>>
Justice bump for OP.
>>
File: 1417406514536s.jpg (10KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
1417406514536s.jpg
10KB, 247x204px
Cops are Cops until the masses stand up and stop the militarization of the police. At a point in history the police were a symbol of justice and protection for the American people..maybe they never were. If the cops want to try and be soldiers then they get to be subject to all forms of combat the soldier endures...After 10 year of war, there are plenty people that can educate the police. The police are scared...they don't have the training, they are not physically fit or morally straight. I say again "fuck the police"
>>
>>582361492
Only thing I can say is, they didn't need to use deadly force. Yes, they only shot him in the legs n arms but, would a taser have been a better choice?
>>
>>582350125
>a military veteran
fuck that war criminal. he got what he deserved.
>>
>>582362784
It's very hard to tell. The split second an officer attempts to grab their taser could be life or death.
>>
File: tumblr_lrj5soRkM11r2g7mto1_500.jpg (20KB, 500x571px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lrj5soRkM11r2g7mto1_500.jpg
20KB, 500x571px
you lost me at white veteran

sorry, we only accept black youth on the straight and narrow path, not your high school drop out soldiers.
>>
>>582362784
You need to understand the situation the police were in here. i would have shot too
>>
>>582362943
You must belong to Isis. I don't blame you for being scared of american soliders. Could you man up n start trying to behead active soliders though instead of innocent civilians? Oh my bad, you pussy faggots can't. Carry on fuck face.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.